Evernote Teams

4,4 (7.731)
Aanmaken, vastleggen en toegang tot alledaagse notities op mobiele apparaten

(7.731)

• Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Ever Noted For The Masses

Beoordeeld op 27-4-2020

I remember Evernote when it was in its early development stages as an optimistic note-taking application. Years in the making, it grew a business software branch and became even more extensive. I have positive support for the brand and hope it'll continue to grow.

Pluspunten

I really appreciate its savvy integration with other cloud-based solutions. It approaches the connection and bonding experience in a playful, yet professional manner. The company I work with is active with Salesforce and Google, so we discussed a crucial need of ours. The business needed our concepts and data to be quickly recorded into an excelling application. That's where EverNote Business came in. I was already familiar with EverNote and informed our company of the new technology extension. We moved forward and were impressed by the results. Within a month, our projections were progressing by a 20% increase. Our thoughts and visions were compiled, together, in a single database that simplified our workflow. And most of all, we were able to work faster. EverNote trimmed unnecessary time away.

Minpunten

My only minor setback, with the software, would be the design possibilities. I do wish that EverNote presented a little more features for its users to manage the layout of the notes more. Otherwise, it's a wonderful solution.

Zoho Notebook

Redenen om over te stappen op Evernote Teams

I manage the decisions for the software we use, so I've tested each of the notetaking solutions we suggested. And by far, EverNote Business had the best results and research. It provided the most freedom in the layout and the cleanest approach to what each user would see.
Emilio
  • Sector: E-learning

A Powerful Note-Taking and Organizational Tool with Some Limitations

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2022

Overall, Evernote is a powerful and versatile note-taking and organizational tool that can be very useful for students and professionals alike. While it does have a few limitations, it is well worth considering for anyone looking to improve their productivity and organization.

Pluspunten

One of the standout features of Evernote is its flexibility and versatility. It can be used to take notes, create to-do lists, organize documents and research, and much more. It also offers a range of formatting options and the ability to insert images and other media into notes, which can be very useful for students and professionals alike. Evernote also offers excellent cross-platform support, with apps available for all major desktop and mobile operating systems.Another key advantage of Evernote is its robust search function, which makes it easy to find specific notes or information within your notebooks. This can be especially helpful for users with large collections of notes or those who need to frequently reference past notes. Evernote also offers robust collaboration features, including the ability to share notes and notebooks with others and work on them together in real-time.

Minpunten

One issue is that the free version of Evernote is somewhat limited in terms of features and storage space. Users who want access to all of the platform's features and a larger storage allotment will need to upgrade to a paid subscription. Additionally, Evernote's interface can be somewhat cluttered and overwhelming for some users, which can make it more difficult to navigate and use. Finally, some users have reported performance issues with the Evernote app on certain devices, which can be frustrating.

Ryan
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Using this software is often like keeping an elephant in your house...

Beoordeeld op 25-2-2021

The bottom line of why I use this is to keep track of literally hundreds of notes -- mostly client information like login information and passwords and such (that can be password protected in the app, a huge plus!). I also started a few years ago using it to track incoming paper payments (checks) so that my accountant can see what has come in and record it appropriately -- so one notebook can be shared easily without worrying about any unnecessary information ending up in too many places. Though it's painful to use a fairly complicated program (bloated?) to do this, it does it quite well and I haven't been able to find something else to do the same thing.

Pluspunten

While I'm not the biggest fan of this software/service. There's one reason I've continued to use it and probably will continue for a while: it's good a creating easily searchable notes that are (mostly) available on any device I might have in front of me at any time.

Minpunten

It seems like the creators are constantly on a quest to make this software more bloated with features that I have little to no interest in while continuing to ignore seemingly simple glaring problems. I can always count on a major update causing some new irritating problem. On top of all that, it takes up so much computing space -- I often find this "simple" database program sitting in the background eating up GBs of RAM and making my processor spin. And worst of all they seem to think it's okay to take up valuable space in my menubar (on a Mac) with their stupid, useless Elephant logo in case I might want to create a new note and not know how to open up the program to do that. I've asked repeatedly in customer feedback and have seen others ask as well for the OPTION to make this go away and yet it remains for some inexplicable reason.

• Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

One of the Most Efficient Collaborative Note-Taking & Project ManagementTool!

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2022

Overall, Evernote Teams has been a useful tool for my team members to collaborate in real-time remotely. It offers a range of features such as collaborative note-taking, project planning and tracking, and multi-device support that can help team members to stay organized and on top of their work, regardless of their location.

Pluspunten

I like the three features below the most.Collaborative note-taking: Evernote Teams allows team members to create and share notes and documents in real time, making it easy to collaborate on projects and exchange ideas.Project planning and tracking: Evernote Teams provides a range of tools for planning and tracking projects, including the ability to create to-do lists, set deadlines, and track progress.Multi-device support: Evernote Teams is available on various devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones, allowing team members to access and work with their notes and documents from anywhere.

Minpunten

If Evernote Teams integrate with more tools, it might be even better. Overall, it is hard to find not to appreciate it.

Jihye
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent for organizing your thoughts and taking notes!

Beoordeeld op 31-12-2022

Pluspunten

It's a great note-taking tool that works with many different platforms and is simple to use.From any location, I can quickly capture information with Evernote. Web, computer, and smartphone. Typically, this consists only of "reference" data and short working lists. similar to invoices, instructions, and reading lists. Evernote has excellent online materials and tutorials, but I've occasionally run into issues or inquiries, so I really appreciate that they have chat help. Additionally, the cost is perfectly acceptable.

Minpunten

The only drawback I can think of is that you can't access the database if you don't have power or an internet connection. The easiest method to learn more about it is to experiment with it s

• Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

The Best Tool For Team Communication

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2023

It is excellent software for me. It eliminates the need for a detailed communication log. I can access, take notes, and share files from any location. To be honest, it made my life easier. Evernote has served as my organizer, albeit in digital form.

Pluspunten

This is the only tool I require to keep track of everything, including notes, to-do lists, and files. I love how useful it is for organizing my thoughts. There's a spot for everything, whether it's notes, pictures, or PDFs. It may sound absurd, but it assisted me in organizing my communication system.

Minpunten

Customer service was not up to my expectations.

• Sector: Religieuze instellingen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Doing best on the market

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2022

Pluspunten

That even I do not have iCloud I can still use it on multiple devices! Because of the storage that it offers! Great app for taking notes

Minpunten

Just love it! We enjoy every part of it and we are happy

Emre
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Best Task Management Software

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2023

Best performance, user friendly, good quality,

User friendly, Fully meets the need, Quality application

Minpunten

there is no direction to be specified, best software

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great tool for notes taking and collaboration with team members

Beoordeeld op 2-1-2023

Overall a good experience and considering how secure the app is, great tool for collaboration.

Pluspunten

I like how it can be synced with Google calendar and allows the user to take notes and share with the team members post meetings. It also has a feature of adding a widget with important notes when using the app in the phone.

Minpunten

Sometimes the widgets don't get synced with the actual notes in the phone until the app is restarted. Waiting for an update to fix this issue.

• Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Seamless Share. edit, pin, etc...

Beoordeeld op 3-1-2023

Excellent

Pluspunten

Everything.......This software helps you to collaborate, share and do a lot more with your team mates.Evernote is the best one must say.

Minpunten

I don't find any cons in this software may be someone will find one day.

Alhassan
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Evernote made authoring my first handbook a walk in the park

Beoordeeld op 8-7-2021

My creative process can be quite disorganized; with ideas popping up at the oddest times and places. Having a readily accessible and user friendly product like Evernote allowed me to introduce some much needed efficiency and productivity into all that chaos so effortlessly that I completed my first manuscript 4 months ahead of schedule

Pluspunten

The process of taking notes with Evernote can seem very casual due to the ease of using the software and how complete its feature offerings are. Whether to draw, write, or scribble, Evernote allows me the freedom of expression few other programs do. The feature that excites me the most is Evernote's OCR capability, which functions to perfection.

Minpunten

Accessing adequate functionality in offline mode is almost impossible. Even though the cloud solution has it's benefits, some attention should also be paid to developing adaptability to offline use as well.

Notejoy

Redenen om voor Evernote Teams te kiezen

Evernote provided a more integrated family of auxiliary features and functions.

Microsoft Whiteboard

The reviews I read favored Evernote over the others
turan
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

A Living Digital Assistant

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2022

Pluspunten

Imagine a huge library. A library with all the information you are looking for. Thousands of web pages, books, notebooks, receipts, pdf files. So where is the information you are looking for in this library?

Imagine that you can access the information that will make my job easier in this huge library in just seconds. Evernote is a great program that stores, stores, archives all information, can take notes on it, has a quick search content. It is a structure that saves information in just a few steps, can take notes on it, share it, and follow and remind some things for you.

Imagine that the time you previously spent searching for data and the information you were looking for was reduced by 70%. Of course, this is not a dream. Real. Consider that the paper consumption you use in all office processes is reduced by 40-50%. The 50% efficiency increase of the system resources you use is an extra gain.

While you can share the information set you have created with your own teams, you can distribute platform independent. Consider that you can actively manage this process with task distribution and orientation.

By connecting with other software, it provides ease of communication up to the mail service.

Minpunten

The repeat task option doesn't seem very usable to me. A more compelling option should be put in. It would be great if there was a feature to customize the program image. Like the theme change.

Zoho Notebook en Microsoft OneNote

Redenen om voor Evernote Teams te kiezen

It has a reminder feature. Possibility to back up my old data. e-mail usage support. archival research and discovery.

Redenen om over te stappen op Evernote Teams

taking notes very fast Platform independent Quick access to data Almost zero hardware resource consumption. Shareability
Suhailah
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best with idea management

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2021

Evernote Business is a very comprehensive application that really help me to saves my note and idea. It quick launching to start up the application let me to access to the software quickly and get on with my work. Overall, this is the best experience with note taking apps that i ever use.

Pluspunten

Using this application for managing my notes, idea and daily task is the best as it is very simple to do it all from this single application. Separating all my notes into its own category help me to find my notes back quickly whenever i need it back. Saving screenshot of article on website using the web clipper also one of thing that is really useful with this application.

Minpunten

There are not many difference on feature for the basic account and the premium account which make it a little bit wasting to upgrade to the expensive premium account. The file format of this application also can't be read on other software and if i need to share the note to my team or my colleague, they also need to have this application for it to work.

Uros
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Evernote is definitely the king of all reminders

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2020

I have been using this software for a very long time. To this day, I enjoy all the improvements. I have already cited the sea of benefits that have set me apart for this reminder. In fact, over time it has ceased to be a classic reminder, and today we are already talking about a serious article-making program or even presentations. I am a Premium package user so even PDFs are not a problem. So with this software, your phone becomes a pocket-sized office with no major obstacles

Pluspunten

Software from day one buys all my sympathies for many reasons. First of all, because of the ease of use of its options, the ability to include individual notes via inserting files into the notes themselves. Also, synchronization is perfect so there is no need to manually transfer files. Of course, today many remembered to follow this example very successfully, but certainly Evernote was among the first to become a userfrendly application for professional users. Even if you are not a premium user you have a lot of features in the interface itself so you are in no way conditioned on the developer to buy the premium package

Преведи са језика: босански
591/5000
Evernote also has some drawbacks. I admit, it's not a disadvantage that would deter me from using it, but ... First of all, if you use a phone with less configuration, there is a possibility of freezing the application at certain times, as well as shutting it down during operation. In case you have not already remembered before then you lose it. So, the suggestion to developers is to introduce autosave in one of the upcoming upgrades. Also, the nightmare could have been done far better because of the battery and screen savings (Due to prolonged use it can be "fatal" from the OLED screen of your smartphone)

Guy

Very powerful knowledge base

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2021

Switching between lot of projects at same time, the notes need to be sorted and searchable quickly from any device (mobiles, tablets, desktops, web ...).
I am using it since 6 years now with entire satisfaction.

Pluspunten

Facility to create a minutes of meetings, audio recording and note sharing (i.e. for transcriptions).
It is very easy to takes notes, and with the audio recording that is occuring in the background, you can still takes notes. So later you can do retranscription of what has been said.
Very powerful to write down your ideas, from any device, everything is synchronized and can be shared in real time with other collaborators.
It is then very easy to do analysis, reports etc.
You can easily export your notes to PDF's etc.
Also a very useful tool is the Web Clipper tool, that can store a web page directly to Evernote ! You can choose the Web Clipper to transform the page in an article (so it wipes off all menus, advertisements etc.) or the full page.
For each note you can specify tags to group your notes by subject (like ideas, projects, meetings etc.).
The search is very fast - 6 years of daily data and I find anything in less than one or two seconds !

Minpunten

I would like to record also screens to put them in the notes. For now we can only store audio's. We can use another tool for videos, but can't upload them as there is a limit of file storage (per file). But we can put videos links, images, etc.
Also, the tables are not so easy to manage, idem for storing spreadsheets (but include an .xlsx file into it as a file attach is easy).

Dan

Long time user

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2018

Pluspunten

Evernote stores important data and information that may be used later. It is a focal application for data acquisition that may be used in any business venue, especially in a business like yours where there is data gathered from many different sources and where many different work procedures need to be implemented for running the business efficiently.
Neither data may be lost nor timed actions depending on the information may be missed or miss-executed.

We can say that Evernote:

1. Stores information in a form of files called "Notes".
The Notes can contain text, files (any kind of file), photos, hyperlinks, audio recordings, video, screen clips, business cards. There are some features specific to the way Evernote can store information contained in a web page as;
1. Full page
2. Article
3. Simplified article
4. Screenshot
5. Bookmark
The web clipping functionality has not been implemented nearly as well in any competing product such as OneNote.

2. Notes are grouped in the "Notebooks"
Notebooks are like the Collections of related Notes, which indeed is very intuitive.

3. Notes can be “Tagged”
The Tags add finely "textured" categories - as a form of the "metadata", allowing for finer "indexing" of information and more useful aggregation of notes with the same tags/categories.
For example; in a "Project" notebook, we can have tags such as:
1. Collecting data,
2. Preparing data,
3. Analysing data,
4. Presenting a proposal,
5. Project implementation
6. etc…
In this way, the "Kanban" project management applications, such as Trello, can effectively use the Evernote notes as "cards" on Kanban dashboard lists. There is also a product called "Kanbanote" which can visually display tagged Evernote notes in a Kanban dashboard sequence of subsequently executed lists of actionable cards. In that way, a Note becomes an actionable "Kanban Card".

4. Notes can have "reminders" added.
The reminders allow for the Calendaring and time tracking of activities related to the information contained in Notes and Notebooks. Evernote can effectively be used as a Task management application saving time and money and simplifying employee training.

5. Information can be shared
Every Note and Notebook can be shared as a "dynamic" Note so that the people you share the Note with can review your content and add changes - or the Note can be shared in the "Static" form as a message containing the information of the shared Note. The message can be sent as an e-mail or as any other kind of message.

6. Information can be searched for, located and retrieved
One of the real strengths of Evernote has been the capability to perform a full-text search, searching not only within the Note title or contents but also within the attached documents, where I would definitely point out the PDF text search that can be performed over the internet on the Evernote servers.

8. Scanning, OCR and data patterns recognition
Evernote Premium subscription, that I definitely recommend, also has the neat option of scanning documents and business cards of your clients and customers, performing optical character recognition on the Evernote servers, connecting with your contacts management application, such as Google contacts or similar - and proposing a way to store the OCR-ed information in your Contacts with quite accurate matching of the information for the card to the fields of your contact management application.

Minpunten

e main deficiency with Evernote is you cannot create notes and share them without sending them via email, twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or with a general link. It would be great to allow one person access to certain notes through the website, similar to Google Drive. I don’t believe this functionality is available though. Maybe this is part of their business features, we have not evaluated this portion of Evernote at this time. Another deficiency with this program is the size of storage available for free. Evernote offers 60 megabytes of space with their free level of the program.

Emeka
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I can't find a better replacement yet!

Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019

Evernote has been a very useful app to me. I use it to keep both personal and business journals. I don't have to be carrying diary all around.

An amazing experience I've had with Evernote was when I was going through me notes and found a note I wrote 3 years ago. I entirely forgot about the note, but was wowed when I saw it.

Evernote had been awesome!

Pluspunten

Evernote is a note taking app I started using in 2016, about 3 years ago. It's the best I have yet to see in it's category of products.

With Evernote, I'm able to do a couple of things, and that effectively. These include:

1. With Evernote I'm able to write notes, and have them auto-saved when I leaves the app, even without saving them manually.

2. With Evernote I'm able to password protect my notes to maintain my privacy. I can also use finger print to unlock the app, which makes it more fun. The cool part of this feature is that the app automatically locks itself when it is minimized for a while. This helps me protect my privacy.

3. With Evernote, collaborating with teams becomes a lot easier. I and my team can work on a note together.

4. With Evernote, I'm able to chat with other users. This makes collaboration a lot faster. I do not need to exit the app to communicate with fellow collaborators, I can do that right from the app.

5. Evernote allows me a huge amount of space where I can save my notes. The beautiful part is that I can even add voice notes, pictures and other attachments to a note. Is this not amazing 😁😁?

6. I do set reminders with Evernote. This helps me effectively manage my time.

7. Evernote helps me to sync my notes online. This allows me to edit my notes across devices. I can write a note on the Evernote mobile app, and edit it on my PC 😁😁. Beautiful!

Minpunten

There is a saying that everything that has an advantage equally have a disadvantage. A few cons I've noticed about Evernote include:

1. There is no "forgot pin" option on the pin prompt screen of the Evernote app. This means that if you forgets your Evernote pin, you'll have to uninstall and reinstall it before you can have access to your notes again 🤨🤨.

2. The Evernote premium comes with a budget. If you don't have the budget to renew your subscription periodically, you'll be left behind.

Aside from these two cons, Evernote is awesome!

Janosch
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

The best personal note taking App - still medicore in business use

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2018

I love Evernote for my personal Projects. I would not trade it for any other application in this segment for my personal and private Projects. In Business Projects my enthusiasm falters as the rugged edges which I am happy to tolerate in spare time projects are getting annoying fast when there is team efficency or pressure from clients. In my Opinion Evernote business has been somewhat bolted onto the most popular Note taking and management application, trying to utilize an extremely versatile and powerful core for business cases. It leaves me with a somewhat stale taste as I whish to use a business application which is not the add on to something else but an A priority project that receives maximum attention. Then again in the time I used Evernote I have been positively suprised time and again and I am sticking with this, at least for some more time.

Pluspunten

I use Evernote personally for about when it first emerged on Iphone and Ipad. Since then it went up and down and donw and up, it was a Rollercoaster Ride. Sometimes I came close to quiting, the again I carried on with it. Everything became more severe when I started to invite Colleagues and Friends for personal and professional Projects. a great Boost always was - most knew the product and had next to zero animosities or better to put it the other way round: Even the not-so-much bunch of people were okay in colaborating via Evernote. On Top of it, it was available on their favourite Platform (no one had to switch form Android to iOS or vici versa). Everyone knew how to use the editor, things didn't look to pretty at the start but then, after a while, like a game you get the hang of after a couple of rounds, it got better and better. Tables, Images, even embeded Videos. It all got together. Also we could choose which data would be encrypted and which was okay to stay unencrypted. Thinsg synced fine and we also had an integrated chat. Basically, Evernote had covered a lot of the needs we had as a team as wel as a band of friends in private Projects. The Features you require are there and they are easy to use.
Also, the team behind evernote is quick regarding upcoming Platform changes and usually Evernote is up to the newest iterration of the Operting System it runs on verry quickly.

Minpunten

Speaking of the features which are there...as it is often the case with growing platforms, there are some which are just not...my type of thing. Document templates might be something for some people, but not for us. Also, the Features are not homogenous on the different platforms. Thats right, if you want to do search-and-replace you better do not try to do it on a mac. Right Features like this are missing. Inviting People also can get a real pain in the arm in case they use Evernote privately without a busines account, as can the abominable dialogue for sharing notes on mac. It is absolutely clear that evernote is incredibly ambitious by supplying native clients for iOS, Android, Windows, MacOs PLUS a Webfrontend. This realy is awesome but it leads to raged edges when you are power user, save a team of such working cross Platform un complex projects.

Isaac
  • Sector: Tabak

Evernote Business review by Isaac Fungura

Beoordeeld op 31-1-2020

Evernote is a very handy tool in my daily life, both business and personal. I tend to get overwhelmed with tasks and forget some brilliant ideas I may have had. So, I decided to install Evernote on all my devices - phone, tab, laptop so that when I take my routine morning walks or runs, and an idea pops up in my mind, I quickly jot it down.

The brilliance of Evernote is that I can type or use a stylus, or take a picture of say a product I want the procurement team to purchase and I can also record a voice note and save it as is...or it can also decode my voice note and save it as text almost instantaneously!

I can also save PDFs, Word documents, scribble a sketch drawing or even get a signature if I don't have a handy paper for a client to sign.

I also use it to set reminders and to-do list which I can then follow through later on. All this is then synced across my devices through my linked Google account so that even if I'm away from my laptop, I can still access my data or add notes on my other devices.

In the office and in meetings, I easily take notes and minutes and can then share that with colleagues. It's just superb and makes life sooo easy. It also switches on my creative mindset since I can just take down notes whenever and wherever I go.

I also use Evernote at my Masters school to take notes in lectures...how convenient, because I normally don't want to move around with books in my hands. Also it is very easy to store the notes and share them with fellows

Pluspunten

There is no limit to what I can put or store into my Evernote account.
The library can store important business information such as company policies and procedure manuals for the access of everyone at the company who is using Evernote. It replaces the need for the company to have a physical library for sharing that info.
Evernote separates between private and business note books, hence respects privacy of employees and they can take that private information when they leave the company and all the business notebooks remain with the company.
Notifications when someone joins a library, edits or adds a note, these assist me in keeping track of what is going on around the organisation since I may not physically be able to cope with the events occurring around, but on Evernote, I quickly get insights of what is going on.
It allows sharing information across the organisation and getting feedback

Minpunten

When offline, I'm obviously unable to sync my content with my other devices. However, when I get back online sync becomes active.
It can become addictive sometimes as it is a part of my daily life

Paola
  • Sector: Fotografie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Productivity, content curation, and collaboration in one tool

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2018

I use Evernote to optimize my productivity. It takes care of all the reminders for me. I curate and share my inspiration boards, and allows me to easily turn them into new content that I can share with the people that will eventually polish it and give it final shape before it can go online. I import Typeform questionnaire answers to Evernote for this same goal, and I have set up a number of Gmail filters that let me know when to pitch my posts for guest posting or to get valuable links for my domain.

Pluspunten

Many things I like about Evernote, but I would say that my favorite is the fact that I can use it as the "hub" that contains (and sometimes triggers) most of my daily tasks. I would love to be able to review Evernote together with Zapier, as I am currently making the most out of the capabilities that both tools offer when they are combined. Evernote by itself is an extremely helpful productivity tool, and I love the fact that I don't always need to be online to update or create notes. I mostly use it to jot down ideas for new posts or articles as they come to me, and I also keep a couple of notebooks for content curation. I can add stuff from the real world as easily as I can clip websites or anything that I see on the go. To keep up with my content creation calendar, I connect Evernote with Gmail, Typeform, and Calendly. Although there are more Zaps available, these are the ones I use the most often to keep track of my contacts, review questionnaire answers that I then turn into blog posts, and keep track of appointments and phone calls. I easily share my notes and

Minpunten

Evernote doesn't have many flaws as I see it, but I did find a few times that some of the capabilities in other collaboration tools such as Google Drive would be handy for Evernote. I wish there was a way to keep track of my actions (such as what Basecamp does with the "everything" section). I also would love to be able to share something with a co-worker in "view only" mode (this can be done in Google Drive). As far as I've been using the tool, it does not have either of these options. Also, the way that every document or PDF has to be uploaded to a page is sometimes not ideal, as I would also like to have the option to just upload something to my notebook or to Evernote itself for safekeeping or to be able to reference it within a note.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Evernote - the most complete note-taking application

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018

To sum up, Evernote has in my view a very good feature set - I've not had a single moment in which I missed something. The applications, the web platform, the synchronization and the collaboration works perfectly in most cases. Sometimes, there are small bugs - but none of them is deal-breaking or especially annoying.

Pluspunten

Evernote offers for me the best overall package of a note-taking application. I've already tried lots of different programs, but Evernote stood out in a positive matter. Most importantly, Evernote offers the ability to sync all your notes across all your devices, including a very good Android app, a performant and professional Windows version and a Web platform.
These notes can contain everything including pictures, formatting, sound, pdf and other files, which makes it very comfortable to have everything in one place. For example, travel notes can include text, the flight & hotel documents, pictures of the addresses and they can be shared easily, which is a very important feature in my opinion. Additionally, the notes can be classified in notebooks which makes it easy to sort them in categories.
Further, Evernote offers features which makes it more simple to include it in your daily workflow: you're able to easily add notes by forwarding E-Mail to Evernote, it'is possible to capture photos of documents and adding handwritten notes is a possibility for an improved note-taking experience.

Minpunten

All in all, I haven't found any dealbreaking disadvantages. In some cases, especially the App contains small bugs. For instance, the handwriting tool has not that many outstanding features and sometimes has a delay, the syncing is not always perfect and the Google Drive file linking sometimes just does not work in my situation. But like I've already mentioned, none of these has made me think about quitting Evernote.

Ben
  • Sector: Internet

My productivity sidekick!

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2017

Evernote has been with me since it was a Windows application that simply offered a never-ending stream of notes. No cloud service, and many of the features people have come to rely on today were nowhere to be found. But it was still me favorite note taking app.

Ever since then, Evernote has continued to progress. It's now an entirely different product that has almost no resemblance to the thing I bought originally, but in doing so it's cemented its place for me as the best note taking app in existence.

Pluspunten

Once something goes into Evernote, it's there forever (unless you delete it). You have unlimited space, with the only limit being the amount you can upload each month (and it's generous).

I was able to completely digitize every document and photo in my home within one month's limit and I wasn't even close to going over.

Evernote offers great apps for all platforms (except Linux), and also has a very nice web app. You can do everything you might want from any Evernote interface available to you.

Minpunten

The applications are sometimes very different from each other. The desktop application has a totally different experience than the web application. The mobile experience is somewhere in between, but that's to be expected.

If I forget to properly rename scanned documents, sometimes they sort of fall into a black hole where they're in Evernote but nearly impossible to find via searching, and looking manually for them would take a long time.

Daniele
  • Sector: Restaurants

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simple, organized, agile, efficient and impressive.

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2022

I use evernote on a daily basis with my company to organize programming, launch new products, among many other functions.
If organization is a challenge for you, then evernote is your solution.
It's our bank of notes for EVERYTHING the company needs.
Amazing, accurate and efficient.

It facilitated and organized a lot of tasks within my company, today we optimize our time using evernote, as we all have accurate information in a fast and organized way.

Pluspunten

1- The product brings practical and useful features for the day to day of the company, managing time in an efficient way.

2- Allows you to centralize the company's notes in a single place, being possible to write down everything the company needs to remember and consult the information in a simplified way.

3- Available for many operating systems such as windows, linux which is of great importance within an organization.

4- Managing projects in the company is very practical with the use of evernote, as it stores all the information that needs to be consulted in the future, as if it were an "extension of the brain".

5- Synchronization with other apps and tools, such as gmail, google drive, which allows greater use of the service.

6- It has a very effective search, the option of sharing within the company, reminder and schedules, organizing texts, spreadsheets, images in one place.

7- It is simple, intuitive, easy to use. Every company should have it.

Minpunten

In my opinion, I find the look a little messy in the desktop version, and in addition, it could have more text editing options.

• Sector: Werving en selectie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easily takes notes for my need whenever I want

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2020

Evernote was a valuable tool for me. I use this to manage corporate and personal papers. I'm never just about to bring diary. I used to have an awesome encounter with Evernote as I passed my records and saw a message I made three months ago. I missed the note absolutely, so and Then I saw it, I became impressed. Evernote is amazing!

Pluspunten

I prefer Evernote Business just so much, too, since the app is compatible to all software applications and smartphones. It is really easy to integrate the program on any and all computers of the employees of this organization so a notice or a suggestion is still available. Compatibility with the corporation's other apps, including hotmail or planner, is fine. I think strong team collaboration is important and all in one program. Using it and scheduling is simple. There is no unwanted feature or stuff with the application but it is strong enough just to classify a real term private record log and manage it. It's making me do more.

Minpunten

I could add or save in my Evernote storage without limitations. The database will hold valuable business documents about anyone in the organization using Evernote like corporate policy and operations handbooks. It provides and a need for a digital library to exchange this information. Evernote divides between personal and company notebooks, respecting employees' confidentiality and while leaving the coporation, it will take certain personal data and certain corporate memos stay in the organization..

Dana
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Eh.. It's Good, Just Not Sure It's The Best

Beoordeeld op 18-3-2022

I'm still not sure if it's the best tool for our business needs, but it's getting the job done while we keep searching and trying other products to see what else is out there.

Pluspunten

The interface is simple, succinct, and easy to use - very straightforward. I like the organizational layout, templates, PDF searches, and especially the web clipper. It's been a good tool for us to use so that we're always on the same page, figuratively and literally.

Minpunten

Evernote is a bit "weighty" and "waity", at times, if you will. It just seems laggy and it shouldn't be, imho.