Salesforce Sales Cloud reviews

Doug
  • Sector: Computersoftware

It does it all

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2020

SF is the tool to have. It's already an amazing platform but continues to grow. SF continually invests in new products that enhance the features already available and continually rolls out updates with 3 major releases per year. Like any technology, it's consistently improving but they are already a leader and mainstay in this space.

Pluspunten

Most people believe SF to be a CRM and while that is true, it's much more than that. It's a platform that leverages the technology of the CRM and is so easily customized that it can manage your entire business. This is the next generation of technology for every business need.

Minpunten

While the capabilities are nearly endless, not everything is offered out of the box. SF offers a lot of different products and has an extensive community of 3rd party app providers that allow for additional functionality that can be installed. Some of these products are free while others are paid beyond the initial licensing purchase through SF.

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud

The features that SF offers and the ease of customization make it the leader.
Tre
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Why I Like Salesforce

Beoordeeld op 4-6-2024

I love to use it and it makes it easy for my peers to to collect, store and follow up on data we store.

Pluspunten

I like how user friendly it is and the customization aspect of it. It can grow with the company and being cloud base , give me accessibility from anywhere. Being able to use it to reach out to customers is a plus.

Minpunten

Could be expensive for smaller startup companies or businesses and thr con of being on the cloud could have security concerns

Brent W
Brent W

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Greats software for CRM but expensive and hard to impliment

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2021

My overall experience was frustrating and the lack of support only clouded the quality of the product. When we ask for support we were told we had to go to a third party to get any help on our implementation. This was not clearly communicated when we were sold the software.

Pluspunten

Saleforce is the standard for the industry and has a price tag to match. When we implements Sales force we had 2 sales people and 6 PM’s that used it. The customization and automation where fantastic features and of great benefit. The sales to customer success migration was also a valuable feature for us.

Minpunten

The software was expensive and the sales person made licensing sales complicated and confusing. Once we were sold on the software our sales person disappeared and we had another rep who basically said deal with what you have. We wanted to change our model around but at the time Salesforce did not let us do this. We let the license expire and moved to another product

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Redenen om voor Salesforce Sales Cloud te kiezen

We wanted a more professional solution that would help both sales but also customer success

HubSpot Marketing Hub

The customization
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Salesforce an absolute necessity

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2024

Customised
Easy training for new joiners

Expensive

• Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Very helpful program

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2024

Overall: Whoever you are, if you see my reviews here i just want to say that you need try or use this application.

Pluspunten

its so easy to use and very complete application in it. we can also interact with another people around the world. so its very recommended!

Minpunten

i'd like to say that i love everything about Salesforce Sales Cloud. Since this application so helpful.

Lindsey Raye
Lindsey Raye
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

SALESFORCE IS AWESOME FOR SALES TEAMS

Beoordeeld op 15-2-2024

Pluspunten

You can see everything; you can document emails, calls, sending them messages from marketing if they call and ask about it

Minpunten

Lot of manual and special objects for migration

HubSpot Sales Hub en Lead Liaison

Redenen om voor Salesforce Sales Cloud te kiezen

Cmpro was terrible and should never be used

CMPRO

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud

Tied into everything easier because there were already patches and apps
samah
  • Sector: Medische praktijk
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Salesforce Sales Cloud: A Comprehensive and User-Friendly CRM Solution with High Customization...

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2024

Pluspunten

The aspect I appreciated the most about Salesforce Sales Cloud is its user-friendly interface combined with robust analytics and reporting capabilities. This combination makes it incredibly easy to navigate and use while providing powerful tools to track performance and gain valuable insights from sales data. The seamless integration with other tools and systems also significantly enhances productivity and workflow efficiency

Minpunten

The aspect I liked least about Salesforce Sales Cloud is its high cost, which can be a significant barrier for small businesses or startups. Additionally, the complexity involved in customization can be challenging, often requiring advanced technical knowledge or the assistance of experts to tailor the system to specific business needs

Chad
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Teachers Opinion

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2024

I have used this for years for my work as a teacher. It hasn't ever done me wrong.

Pluspunten

Easy to check for shifts and see your schedule for the month on the calendar

Minpunten

I dont know what to do with anything else except go to check my schedule so that would the thing I like least

Emily
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Salesforce for tracking purposes

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2024

Positive experience. I definitely think there is still a lot to learn, but there are various helper videos and support to guide me on any queries I face.

Pluspunten

User friendly and adaptable. The ability to customise reports and select various visualisations make presenting much easier. It is widely used between various teams in our company and it's functionalities meet everyones needs.

Minpunten

Some users find the interface less intuitive compared to newer solutions. It takes time to get the hang on building reports, but once you know how, it is straightforward process.

Derrick
  • Sector: Programmaontwikkeling
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Simplifying the Sales Process

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2024

Pluspunten

I can add new fields to track information about our customers, like their industry or preferred contact method. It's easy to make it fit our needs perfectly.

Minpunten

It has a steep learning curve for new users.

William
William
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

Great CRM Tool

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019

Once we started using Salesforce, we have increased our repeat business from our existing clients and our conversion rate from the leads and referrals we receive has skyrocketed. We are able to tailor our offerings to the prospects specific needs and their response has been overwhelmingly positive. We often get comments about how they feel like we understand them better than our competitors.

Pluspunten

Salesforce is probably the most functional CRM tool on the market, and one of the easiest to set up and use. It worked right out of the box, and we have continued to expand the features we use. One of the best things are all the plugins available, which allow you to customize the environment to fit your business' specific requirements. Our revenues have doubled consistently year-to-year and our customer satisfaction ratings have improved dramatically since we began using Salesforce. My team has threatened to revolt if we ever consider moving to a different platform.

Minpunten

The licensing structure favors larger organizations, but the fees we pay are still reasonable for the value we get from the product.

Blake
Blake
  • Sector: Mijnbouw en metalen

Industry Leading for a Reason

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019

Once set up and you actually learn how to use it, this is great software and leads the CRM industry for a reason. We have been able to improve prospecting and customer retention by double digit percentages since implementing salesforce.com.

Pluspunten

The integrations are truly outstanding. Simple integrations with almost every piece of software you can imagine. The fact that we can send out emails and see which of the current prospects in our pipeline read it is truly outstanding.

Minpunten

Steep learning curve! Salesforce is not easy to use immediately, nor set up. It's best to have somebody in your organization be the, "Salesforce Champion."

Redenen om voor Salesforce Sales Cloud te kiezen

Needed more robust integrations and the next level of product. Our org had outgrown Highrise and it was time to move on.

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reputation, support, and ultimately the integrations and what we could do with the aggregated data.
Arlene
  • Sector: Beveiliging en opsporing

Industry Standard

Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019

I have tried other tools, including Hubspot to use as a CRM and nothing compares to the functionality and reporting you receive from SFDC.

Pluspunten

It is a great tool to track and analyze all sales and marketing data. It has plenty of customization and integrations available.

Minpunten

SFDC has a mind of its own, you need to know what you are doing if you are an administrator, however that doesn't mean you can't learn. Currently, not all functionality is available in Lightnighting (we use lightning and I keep being sent back to classic to fix some stuff).

HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Salesforce Sales Cloud te kiezen

Hubspot was okay at best, but didn't track nor show data as effectively nor efficiently as we needed.

HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud

I have used SFDC for years now, and have yet to encounter a product that is as useful, organized, and effective as Salesforce.com is.
Scott
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Saleforce is invaluable, if configured and used correctly

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

It is an essential tool for medium to enterprise businesses, but it has to be designed well from the beginning. Implemented properly, the executive team, operations, sales leadership, inside sales, direct sales, marketing, and more will benefit.

Pluspunten

HIGHLY customizable. All data fields can be pulled into reporting/dashboards. To implement properly, you have to reverse-engineer what metrics are important to your business. Once you have a comprehensive understanding of the reporting that you want to see then you can build fields, pick-lists, radio buttons, etc so you capture all relevant data. The beauty is that you are not at all limited to the out-of-the-box configuration (which is good, but generic). In the past I have built in lead sources and ROI, appointment setting quality grading, commission reporting, stack ranking, and many other highly customized reports. Start with the end in mind and then find a good implementation partner who can execute on your plan.

Minpunten

Cost and support at the lower levels. Unless you have (pay for) their premium support, their customer service is not quick to act.

SugarCRM

Redenen om voor Salesforce Sales Cloud te kiezen

We had not purchased software assurance, and to buy a new box and upgrade, versus moving to the Cloud with all of the associated benefits, was a no-brainer.

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud

It is far and away the leader. The insight provided is critical to effectively managing a business.
Regina
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Powerful, All in One CRM

Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

I am a Salesforce Admin and I work in Salesforce daily. I enjoy using the CRM, I find it very easy to use and reliable.

Pluspunten

I like the tons of features that Salesforce has built into it. Those features are easy to use, easy to implement, and adoption rates are relatively high, even for people without a technical background (very important for sales users).

Minpunten

I found Salesforce difficult to navigate when I first started using it, so it can seem daunting to new users until they get a feel for navigation. I also feel that Salesforce is rather expensive per license. I know the cost is worth it for all of the features that are provided, but still rather expensive.

Redenen om voor Salesforce Sales Cloud te kiezen

We needed more integration with third-party systems that we were not achieving in Dynamics CRM.

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud

We were already using Salesforce so decided to end the life of our Dynamics CRM.
Gaurav
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great product but bad execution and implementation from implementation partner

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2021

Overall we had an average experience, though It helped in managing our sales and account well but did dent our budget a little with lengthy implementation and sheer incapability of implementation partner

Pluspunten

Sales management features are good
good tracing and notifications

Customer Service
third party vendor implementation
Overall Cost
Switching cost
Salesforce ecosystem has to be there to get better insights
Customer reports , except Einstein

SAP S/4HANA Cloud

Redenen om voor Salesforce Sales Cloud te kiezen

product capability and future road map, scalability and user community

better product capability
santosh
  • Sector: Automotive

Excellent SAAS Platform - Salesforce

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2022

The overall experience with Salesforce Sales cloud was excellent. We are using Sales cloud to capture Lead generations using Web-to-Lead models, etc. A lot of features can be implemented using available out of box functions. There is less customization needed using the developers help to reinvent the wheel again and avoid more issues and downtime to release.

Pluspunten

Salesforce has a lot of features which we can use right away and has the benefit to build many automations and integrate other systems on the Salesforce platform with less hassle and more reliable way. Salesforce provides more ways to implement new things in the system using best practices.

Minpunten

Salesforce support can be more quicker than current turn-arounds. The pricing could be less with purchasing more bundles in the Salesforce platform. The UI can be more better with changing color palettes and make the UI changes more quicker avoiding cache issues on the browser.

ServiceNow

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud

Salesforce has many out of the box features included in the bundle including lead management, account management, order management. The pricing for Salesforce was way better than other applications available in the market. The support for Salesforce was incredible quicker than any other vendor.
Amanda
Amanda
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

For sales it is an excellent CRM tool

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2023

I've found it to be quite useful for prospecting, and I imagine that eventually every salesperson will be seeking for a platform as user- and maintenance-friendly as this one. The biggest issue that salesforce has helped me with is keeping track of and documenting all of the potential clients that are interested in purchasing our goods.

Pluspunten

I enjoy how Salesforce Sales cloud shows me the status of every deal in progress. Potentially lucrative transactions can be monitored and sorted by me. I can enter work and then generate unique reports.

Minpunten

It ended up costing our company a lot of money. that was the main cause for alarm. However, it had excellent functionality. Data entry can be a burden at times.

Melinda
  • Sector: Public relations en communicatie

Seamless CRM Solution for Streamlined Operations

Beoordeeld op 27-1-2024

Finding the right CRM solution to efficiently manage our customer relationships and streamline operations has been paramount. The customer support provided by Salesforce has also been exemplary. Their Premier Success plan includes a responsive support team is always available to address any queries or concerns promptly, ensuring uninterrupted operations and a seamless user experience.

Pluspunten

One of the most commendable aspects of Salesforce CRM is its user-friendly interface, which made the transition smooth for our team. The easy to digest layout and customizable features allowed us to tailor the CRM to fit our specific needs without overwhelming complexity. This adaptability ensured that every team member could seamlessly integrate Salesforce into their daily workflow, enhancing productivity across the board.

Minpunten

While Salesforce CRM offers a comprehensive suite of features and benefits, one notable drawback is its cost. For small or budget-conscious businesses, the expense associated with Salesforce's subscription plans and additional add-ons may pose a significant financial challenges. As businesses scale and require more advanced features or additional user licenses, the cost of maintaining Salesforce CRM can escalate rapidly.

monday.com

Redenen om voor Salesforce Sales Cloud te kiezen

Needed an approach that didn't just include sales. Automation of business operations was also needed.

Insightly

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Sales Cloud

Was most familiar with Salesforce having used it as a previous company.
Andrew
Andrew
  • Sector: Public relations en communicatie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great CRM platform, but not always worth Salesforce's continually increasing licensing costs

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2019

We used Salesforce to be our CRM and Professional Services Automation (PSA) system. We custom-built the PSA, but the CRM piece was mostly Salesforce out-of-the-box.

Ultimately, if you can figure how to keep your licensing and other add-in costs in check, then Salesforce can be the right tool for you. Otherwise, you may find what we found, which is that Salesforce's continual cost increases eventually cause the platform to lose its ROI. We ultimately switched from Salesforce to Microsoft Dynamics 365 after Salesforce continually and forcibly raised their costs beyond our ROI threshold. The system was functionally fine, but the annual costs had simply become too much.

Pluspunten

As a CRM platform, it's everything you could ask for. Also, its AppStore is top notch. From a functionality perspective, you cannot go wrong with Salesforce. Also, as one of the biggest and most widespread platforms, there are plenty of Salesforce resources out there, so there is no shortage of help available should you need it. If you are a small non-profit particularly, Salesforce can be an incredible resource as your first 10 licenses are free (as long as you qualify as a non-profit with Salesforce)

Minpunten

If you are a for-profit firm, be aware that Salesforce builds in an annual 7% licensing cost increase into it's contracts. As a result, you will be continually negotiating and re-negotiating with them to keep licensing costs reasonable. Even then, Salesforce will continually look to increase your spend with them. Their sales teams/account managers can be very aggressive and a lot of things you may want or need will cost you extra. They're also continually rotating their account managers. This can be very frustrating as a customer because just when you feel that you've built a good relationship with your account manager, Salesforce will switch people on you and then you have to work to rebuild a new relationship.

Olufemi
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

What is Salesforce

Beoordeeld op 2-12-2020

Salesforce is a client relationship the board (CRM) stage that lets organizations oversee client questions, grumblings, and discussions, from any source, across the board place. This makes it simpler to oversee and address client issues, and to dissect deals and advertising execution, improving consumer loyalty and boosting business development through new and holding clients.

The Salesforce stage can tie-up a lot of various ways that organizations converse with clients. For instance, it can oversee web-based media communications, promoting efforts, online live visits, calls, and messages.

Salesforce likewise offers numerous extra administrations that may prove to be useful for organizations. It calls the entirety of its various contributions "mists" and there are heaps of them: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, Commerce Cloud, and Analytics Cloud to name the most well known. Each comes in at an alternate value, which you can have custom-fitted to your business with our supportive CRM quote device.

Anyway numerous Clouds you pick, they would all be able to be gotten to through the single, bound together Salesforce CRM stage — making it simpler to learn and comprehend the product. It's additionally accessible on Android and iOS cell phones, just as on work areas. This makes it overly simple for home and telecommuters.

Pluspunten

Salesforce CRM was worked to address the issues of undertakings and huge organizations, yet as the SaaS world detonated and independent venture arrangements turned out to be more normal, Salesforce extended its extension with smoothed out alternatives that were simpler and more reasonable to get fully operational. Today, the CRM goliath offers clients of each kind admittance to incredible business programming with a lot of customization alternatives. The valuing scale Salesforce utilizes makes it simple for developing organizations to work out profoundly progressed frameworks, piece-by-piece, as they develop.

The sheer versatility of Salesforce settles on it a fantastic decision for organizations that are rapidly extending. The Salesforce AppExchange store is one manner by which CRM clients can work out adjustable frameworks. Through the store, Salesforce offers outsider incorporations for a huge number of applications and programming items that range from in-house Salesforce additional items to outsider arrangements (both paid and free).

Minpunten

Evaluating alternatives with Salesforce can immediately get confounded, and numerous clients gripe about an absence of lucidity with regards to what is incorporated and what costs extra. Clients who imperfect from Salesforce frequently refer to this sort of disarray.

Rich
Rich

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I have found the SalesForce Platform to be robust beyond all possibilities. No match.

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2018

Absolute enterprise situational awareness. We operate in a high-criticality, high-consequences, high-reliability industry; Critical Medical Aviation. We must be aware of a wide range of matters and be extremely well-synchronized in our efforts - aviation, safety, logistics, customer focus, innovation, marketing, communications, professional-development, succession planning - all these and more are managed across the Salesforce Platform. Our industry is responsible to provide individuals with the highest probability of a positive outcome when their survival is at high risk. The Salesforce platform is virtually on board each flight.

Pluspunten

Form many years we used another CRM - that was just that - a CRM. Salesforce has become a platform capable of infinite applications and integrations. It requires an investment in funds - and yes - time. But anything of high-yield does. Key - is securing a solid company for the customization Salesforce Corporate does a fine job connecting with the best. I frankly am shocked that in today's world many organizations are still operating without robust CRM and synchronous applications. I would suggest to those about to embark on this - GO WITH SALESFORCE - the leader and don't waste precious time going through all kinds of demos with others. Bottom-line - Salesforce is ahead and keeps ahead and will continue to do so. This greatly lessens your risks, Just make the move then make the commitment to optimize the core capabilities.

Minpunten

It's an odd thing - but - what like least is; far too many capabilities. One can be overwhelmed and fixated on constantly wanting more. So - there's the good news - a company will probably never be able to keep up with the options available - it will never be limited - therefore Salesforce is aspirational and helps to drive growth. I believe the company will never stop keeping way ahead of what customers or prospects want. Just advise to master the basics and then progress.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Our company has been using Salesforce for around 2 years now and I can say it served our needs...

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2018

It keeps good track of our candidates and clients discussions over a period of time which helps us get back from where the last conversation had ended. A good account information as well with 360-view of information. Tools operate much of some famous social networking sites and could be considered as an easy-navigating platform.

Pluspunten

A platform that offers sales management, customer service, marketing automation and partner relationship management. It is a c cloud-based CRM solution, Salesforce gives you anywhere, anytime, access to your business data, even from mobile devices. This platform helped us streamline our process and logged our conversation with each of our clients/candidates keeping track of the discussion history and knowing where we left at. It has a good contact management system that allows the users to store a lot more information like account/client details, addresses, other available information which allows a good account info overview. The Dashboard is customizable and can fit to what their client needs and requires for the specific process. It's an easy to navigate software especially for those who had been into cloud-based platform before.

Minpunten

The complexity of its features sometimes are not being exhausted/maximized by small-scale businesses and could get overwhelming at times. Pricing may be a bit high for a small company especially if they want something that is more customizable. For our team, it took us a while to navigate the platform fully and think of was on how to customize the platform based on our needs. Knowing what is already available for us and what can be considered for the future is something that we get to deep dive over the course of months and a lot of collaboration and dicussion with the team. Reporting issues might be a bit hard in terms of knowing who is responsbile for certain technical glitch if its Salesforce folks themselves or some app that links to it.

Piotr
Piotr
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Klantenondersteuning

Jack of all trades in the CRM world, yet, imperfect and expensive.

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2018

Pluspunten

It's a very complex and versatile piece of software, there's a lot to like about it:

- it can be used for Sales and Service
- it is cloud-based and can be used by teams scattered around the whole world
- it can be customised to suit all business types, from selling companies to clinics etc.
- it has a very rich marketplace, if you did not find what you were after baked in, you will probably find it in the AppExchange
- it has a lot of integrations, e.g. email, CTI
- it is cross-platform, you can use it on phones, tablets, MacOS, iOS, Android, Windows, Linux
- it is very secure and has a very granular security options
- you have access to all your data, you can export raw data anytime you need it for security and migration purposes
- it has an insane deal of automation, you can apply a lot of automatic jobs, workflows, processes that will automate your daily tasks, allowing you to focus on the most important tasks for your business cutting down on the admin for the regular users

Minpunten

- first of all, it is quite expensive, on the other hand, building and using an in-house CRM can be even more expensive, before purchasing, however, make sure if you need all the bells and whistles, as you might just as well get a competitor's CRM that will suit your needs and will be cheaper
- complexity has its price, to configure all of this, you will need a bunch of well trained certified and experienced admins, employing incompetent admins will expose your business to unnecessary downtimes
- competent and experienced admins, on the other hand, are also very expensive and not necessarily easy to find
- Salesforce can be very fragile to changes, making a small change can sometimes cause a chain reaction immobilizing your business, every change has to be thoroughly tested in Sandboxes

Before deciding to use Salesforce I recommend doing a research to make sure your business will benefit from Salesforce's features. It is a great tool and can really help your business provided there is a good justification. Otherwise, you might be better off with something simpler.

Eric
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Average usability - management focused

Beoordeeld op 27-2-2015

Pluspunten

It does the basics. It tracks contacts and opportunities, and the basic reporting seems to work ok. On my phone I use the Classic Sales Force app, and it is fine for contacts, recording some activities and logging phone calls. And yes, it is convenient to have this accessible on the web from any device I may have on me.

Minpunten

The account setup workflow is not very good. Entering a new account with contact, activity and opportunity info is very clunky. You enter the basic account info- address, phone and whatever account flags but then you have to save the info and then go into Contacts. Then you have to go into Activities, then into Opportunities. This may sound silly, but when you are asked to do this for every account, the extra clicks are tiresome and inefficient. It should flow directly from account info to contacts to activities to Opportunities with minimal clicks and maximum efficiency. Again, one of those indicators that this is not focused on the actual user but rather the manager who wants reports.

The contact association is just awful. When you are in a specific account and enter an activity, there is a spot to associate a contact name with the activity. he "awful" comment is that if you input an individual's name in the field, and there happen to be similar names in Salesforce in other accounts, it will force you to look at them all and make sure you have the right name with the right account instead of limiting its search to the account you are in. This takes additional clicks and time thereby adding to inefficiency and time waste which is contrary to the point of this type of program.

The Contacts section is challenged as well. If you are in a contact within an account but now need to view another contact within that same account, it is not possible to simply move to a list of the account contacts and choose your next contact to work with. You must go out to the main account screen and then go back into the contacts section. Again, this is disappointing due to the inefficiency and lack of focus on the day-to-day user.

Another disappointment is the rigidity of the system. Specifically, there is no free-form To-Do list. Everything must be linked to an activity or event of some kind. While this is understandable to a degree, everyone (well maybe there are a few exceptions out there) has some to-do's that will fall into the free-form realm. So without it, the choice to simply find one more app to work with for those, or maybe use paper or a notebook.

Regarding support - I used to be able to call in and ask questions. That has now been changed and the last time I tried I was unsuccessful in contacting a human being on the phone. Very disappointing.

We sell copiers and equipment belonging to each account is recorded within salesforce. To get a report on the equipment related to a particular account is almost impossible to do. In spite of the claims made by Salesforce that if something is recorded in Salesforce then it can be reported on, i would say "maybe, sometimes."

Finally, I use the Salesforce classic mobile app on my Android phone. When looking up contacts it doesn't just pull up my Salesforce contacts, it access all of my contacts. It's very messy when you are looking for a contact in Salesforce.