CakeHR

Sorteren op

Sarath
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I loved cakeHR and User friendly app

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019

Pluspunten

CakeHR app easy track maintenance college,school and employees details and easy to set up
Convenient dashboard

Minpunten

Easy to understand and good features
mobiles app is available
Overall it is good compare to other tools

Antwoord van HR Bakery Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you, Sarath, for your positive and encouraging feedback :)

Best regards,

Filiz
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy automation

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2022

While creating the software, I think that you will be satisfied in general, following the needs of the people working in the sector.

Pluspunten

You can choose to easily create automation. I can guarantee that you will be satisfied in general, thanks to the ease of use it provides, it will take you one step ahead in your business life.

Minpunten

Sometimes it may run slow compared to the internet connection speed, if you have a fast connection you will not have any problems. I did not have a negative experience as I was satisfied with its overall quality and ease of use.

Teona
  • Sector: Vermogensbeheer
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

HR Module

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2019

it's comfortable in use comparing with our previous HR portal, but definitely it's not tailor-made for customers and our contact person in support team is negligent and not professional

Pluspunten

it's easy to use. has nice interface.
n/a

Minpunten

1. unfortunately phone application it's not comfortable for managers. Computer version is more friendly than mobile app
2. support team does not support in professional and western manner, couple of times they didn't answer my e-mails and removed me from correspondence and contacted my IT manager instead, when the issues were very specific related to HR and couldn't be answered by IT alone
3. Presence monitoring is not relevant. If employee takes first half of the day as an annual leave, you see it all day long (i.e. it doesn't disappear in the second part of the day and information is so long that you should scroll down a lot to see all staff leave data) , if employee adds second part of the day as annual leave it shows employee's data twice on bar. same goes with all type of leaves. If employee is late, it shows whole day long, why? what't the value? My IT contacted support team as they don't answer me and he said that it's like this though illogical.
4. Support team uploaded staff info provided by me, and they didn't even check that some data were missing i.e. personal information of employees were missing and they didn't double-check if every box was filled or missing something

Dear Teona,

Our entire team apologizes that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standards for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that those standards were not met in your interaction with our business. CakeHR team love helping clients and I am sure we did not intend to make you feel left out by contacting your colleague instead. We will internally investigate this situation to make sure those misunderstandings does not happen again.

I will contact you directly to determine how we can provide you with a solution that will make you smile :) Let's get on a call and address this asap, we value your business.

Thanks so much for letting us know!

Customer Success @ CakeHR

EBIN
  • Sector: Human Resources

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

One of the best HR management solution on the market

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2019

We can now manage our employee details in a single click and though a dedicated mobile app.

Pluspunten

Cake HR is the best tool to manage the employees and their day to day data. We use Cake HR to get employee attendance and to have their pay slips ready at the time of salary dispersal. HR application that has all the needy features can be seen only on Cake HR. The most impressive feature we have seen and used is the automatic salary form generation so that we don't want to manually create the salary form to be filled by the employee.

Minpunten

The salary slip generation is a bit slow and takes a lot of time on mobile app, please have a look on it.

Damilola
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

CakeHR Review

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019

Pluspunten

CakeHR software design is simple and user friendly, the tool is very useful for organization set up it helps to know who is off duty and reason they're off duty. Their well designed mobile app makes the software more easier to use. Their customer support response rate is great.

Minpunten

Uploading document can not be segmented to some specific member of the team, the document will be sent to the whole team, unless the document is uploaded individually and this can be so stressful to do. CakeHR needs to improve their service feature in order to perform advanced functions.

Hello Damilola,

Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning our support team, they always try to go above and beyond!
A solution to the mentioned issue is just a few clicks away, please contact me directly so I can give you more details. I will make sure the process of adding documents will be less stressful for you :)

Craig
  • Sector: Meubels

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great software with great people behind it

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2018

Staff are happy that they can book request their holidays at any time and have almost instant approval in many cases.

Pluspunten

Clean and user-friendly layout with amazingly helpful people behind the scenes. Lee, in particular, is incredibly helpful.

Minpunten

The only thing would be the lack of calendar view holiday on mobile app. We have an ever growing young workforce who book their holidays on the app but they are unable to see if other workmates have already booked time off.

Hi Craig!

Many thanks for your review and we have loved supporting you throughout implementation and beyond.

Right now, we're developing the calendar view for mobile which is really exciting. I'll let you know once it has been released!

Andreas

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use, both for admins and employees with a great overview and superb support

Beoordeeld op 23-1-2018

We get all the information fast and secure in to one system from our employees. No need to look in different places or having a risk of loosing papers or receipts when someone had an expense to report.

Pluspunten

Intuitive and very easy to use. Give managers and employees quickly a very good overview.
It can automate many task. We use is to plan ahead and also follow up, for onboarding and now also for expenses.

Minpunten

The one thing we are missing is that we like to be able to set employment status in %, and have a start date for the change and also be able to get a rapport that show these changes.
BUT since we haven't brought this to their attention yet it's on us.

Yannick
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

We safe time with cakeHR for more than 5 years

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2016

Perfect App for company who love to safe time with administrative procédures. Easy to manage TimeOff when many employees are abroad.
We are a company of around 30 pers.

Antwoord van HR Bakery, Ltd Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Many thanks, Yannick!

CakeHR is perfect for companies with an in-house team and for those with remote workers! It connects you all together and makes the company more transparent and efficient.

Josefina

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent application for time measurement and human resources functions

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2018

Pluspunten

This tool allows to register employees in a database and optimize the vacation time and days of absence from work. It notifies you if an employee needs a free day or your vacation, very easy to use, good interface

Minpunten

In the time that we have used it, it has given us many benefits in the part of human resources, therefore I have no complaints until now that something is going wrong, we like it

amanda
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Sage HR

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2022

Pluspunten

The easy browsing and clear instructions made it easy to work on the software.

Minpunten

Lack of support from their technical team and ignorance at times.

Edward

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A solid option for a startup and SME

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019

This has been a great solution to managing the day to day HR ops. I also like that i feel that i am contributing to making this product better such is the interaction with the CakeHR team. I am starting to reach some scalability limits but this software is evolving and i wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to a startup or SME.

Pluspunten

It has all the standard features you need at a budget friendly cost and the customer support is responsive. The UI is intuitive, even for the employees who didn't really need any training to use it. I also like the G-Suite and Slack integration.

Minpunten

It needs more feature updates to have better functionality and scalability - the support team and community is pretty good at taking on requests and fixing bugs though.

Overwogen alternatieven

Zoho People, bob, Gusto, Zenefits, ADP Workforce Now en BambooHR

Redenen om over te stappen op CakeHR

Cost and required features

Dear Edward,

Thank you very much for your insightful review! Do not hesitate to share your ideas with us, your feedback really matters :)

Lee
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A great HR platform for smaller companies

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2019

Overall I am very happy with CakeHR. I am able to figure out who is in and out of the office with ease. My staff love how fast it enables me to approve/deny the holiday requests as it gives all the information I need to make the decision, including automated emails to me and the other administrators. I love how I have been able to integrate this with my google calendar too. The reporting gives good information to so we can better tackle our staff who are off on long term sick etc. Would definitely recommend.

Pluspunten

I like how simple the software is to use and setup. Your business can be good to go in a matter of minutes. The UI looks good and is a very helpful tool to the organisation I work in. Gives me a good overview of who is off and for what reason that day!

Minpunten

I don't like the permissions model. The reason I stated for a smaller company is because as you grow, it feels the permission model can become a bit more problematic if you want to be setting up complex permissions. E.g. Users able to see everyone off on holiday that day, even if not in your own team.

Dear Lee,

It's so nice to see that you are actually using a variety of features and find them helpful :) I can assure you that there will be more permission models available in the future, we are working on it. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Olga
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

The Potential of the CakeHR

Beoordeeld op 7-8-2018

The CakeHR, although with some issues, has quite the potential, especially if the developers continue improving and updating it. Not to mention that it is cheap in comparison to, for example, same BambooHR and it also fulfills pretty much all the needed options.
I was pleasantly surprised with the customer support that I was provided while working with this software: if you have any questions or issues - the support team will always answer you within a day and try their best to adjust the software's settings to your liking and if you still have any further questions - they will arrange a meeting to help you solve the problem.
The CakeHR is especially convenient for those companies that are functioning within one country. However, even if the company has several branches located in several countries it is still not a problem. Although it can be a bit confusing at first with all these access levels and settings that you will have to think about - with the right tags and teams you will manage it just fine.

Pluspunten

The Cake is very convenient for employees in terms of usage: it is simple, understandable, and solves the problem with the time-off policies' usage tracking.

Minpunten

There were quite a few issues that weren't particularly to my liking; however, after mentioning them to the CakeHR support team - they were quickly fixed and changed in the way we wanted them to. Still, there is one thing that I think needs an improvement.

As of now, when you want to upload the documents - you cannot filter/restrict them by location or the team. You can either upload it for everyone within the company to see it or upload it individually. As you might have already realized from that - if you want only one department or only one country's branch to see a certain document - you will have to upload it individually every time.

Antwoord van HR Bakery Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Olga, thank you so much for taking time to submit your feedback. More options for documents share is due to be in production next week - so watch this space! :)

• Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Solid HR Management Tool

Beoordeeld op 5-7-2019

Have really loved using this across a distributed team while still giving us the feeling of being connected, cohesive, and consistent across the board.

Pluspunten

Loved using this for onboarding as it made the process seamless, especially with the app. The perfect option for growing teams who want a consistent employee experience across the board (form onboarding, to reviews, benefits, etc.) it all lives in one place and makes it so easy to access.

Minpunten

The only thing that would be nice to change is the ability to be more specific with requesting an exact number of hours so you can be more specific with your request for time off.

Hello,

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience! I'd love to help you out with those additional specific fields that actually can be added to time-off policies, therefore please contact me directly or use a Chatbot in the right bottom of the CakeHR screen.

I look forward to hearing from you :)

Angie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Truly - a piece of cake!

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019

Great!

Pluspunten

Simple - user friendly where you can jump right in with little to no training necessary on most features

Minpunten

no sample templates or surveys for performance management to start using right away that can be edited/customized towards specific organization needs - would be great if there was a starting base to better understand how to use those features with best practices and samples showing ways to measure performance based on newer trends (OKRs, 360 evals, 1 to 1 meetings).

Dear Angie,

Thank you very much for your positive review. We really appreciate you being a loyal client and helping to share the word about us.

We provide only templates, as it is easier to adapt them according to one's specific needs. However, we are always trying to give as many examples as possible during the onboarding process. In case, some more inspiration required, do not hesitate to contact us through the chat box, we are always happy to help and share some tips and tricks. :)

Madeleine
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Great, easy to use tool

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2019

CakeHR makes it easy for us to save and document our time-offs, no matter if its vacation, sick days, business trips or home office days – finally everything is put in one place. Due to the great Slack integration, the chatbot informs us about absent employees every morning and makes it easy to plan our resources.
Costumer support is amazing!

Pluspunten

- saves all our time-offs
- overview above vacation and sickdays
- reminder for birthdays and work anniversaries
- Slack integration

Minpunten

- a bit too less flexibility regarding time off policies (e.g. it would be great to have a policy where working students could enter when they are in the office, not out)

Dear Madeleine,

Thank you so much for taking time to submit your review! I will get in touch with you, so we can go through policies and set them up in the way it works for your company. All our features are fully customizable, so I am sure we will find the way you get the most out of it :)

Gary

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

User friendly and easy to use.

Beoordeeld op 28-1-2019

Cake handles the things we use it for well. Tracking holidays, managing certain manually entered HR processes, but it lacks a lot of functionality which would be needed by an HR system.

Pluspunten

Well presented and easy to use for admin and for users.

Still Missing features I would like to see from an HR control package

Hi Gary,

Thank you for your feedback! :) I know that you have been in touch with our team before about various functions and features that you would like to use for your People Management, and I think we should get on a call to touch-base on our latest enhancements as I believe you will find them very useful and handy!

I'll be in touch with you directly to arrange a call.

Thanks
Ilona

• Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Nice but too young yet :)

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2019

Could be a good choice, but functionality has to be improved

User friendly
Flexible (at least in concept)

No recruitment module
Not enough fields in recipes (I am pretty sure that it is possible to let user to use much more variables and logic operators (jumps, triggers) and play with boolean search and complex logic).
No calendar of upcoming appraisals for all the company, which could be useful for HR service to plan the load (I mean, standard calendar table view for the whole year)
No recurrence (you should duplicate the same task manually, instead of setting of recurrence 'once per every 6/12/18 months etc")
When you change initial task itself, the workflow which includes this task, still contains not updated version. As for me, if any component has been changed, it should be relevantly changed in any more complicated structures which contain that 'brick', instead of manual searching where this component could be used and further manual changing.

Hi there,
thanks so much for leaving a detailed feedback - this allows us to constantly review our product and improve! :)

As it happens, we are about to release our new shiny Recruitment module! You are very welcome to test it out in the beta version - please get in touch with me directly and we'll set it up.

We are also constantly adding more Recipe variables, and there are to meet our customers' demands. If there is anything in particular that you think should be added to the Recipes, please get in touch.

With onboarding tasks, it has to be looked at each case specifically as one scenario will not fit all and therefore cannot be applied automatically.

I would love to go through these points with as you directly I can see some very good ideas there. Please write to me :)

Ilona

• Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2019

I love the attitude and easy way of working with Cake HR! attitude, customer oriented mindset and ability to look on us as unique client , to listen to needs and respond ... My experience is really great! and even if there is missing some functionality - cake hr is seraching for the ways to improve it.

Pluspunten

Cake HR helps to fix the basics, to have a structure for people management matters. Excellent soft, have helped a lot in case where we needed to start from scratch and move from excel to something more up to date in HR .

Minpunten

some functionality is missing what I have experienced with global providers. example - access rights, management between different companies if on holding.

Antwoord van HR Bakery Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for you review and pointing out those things!
We are already working on mentioned features, most actually already done! If you want to know current status please contact us and we would be happy to give you more details and arrange some demo call :)

Lynda
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Sage HR review

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2021

Quite happy using Sage HR

Pluspunten

It was integrated and linked to our Health insurance coverage. Very easy/simple to use and straight forward, very private.

Minpunten

Issue with password changing from time to time, so took a while to get it reset.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

CakeHR has provided me with an excellent balance between feature and cost.

Beoordeeld op 30-1-2018

As a small business and only two (2) employees I was able to find a cost-effective solution for managing my employees.

Pluspunten

It fulfils the critical requirements for managing Human Resource meaning a means for storing employee information , onboarding and offboarding features, time off management and a neat asset tracking module for assigning specific assets to employees.

Minpunten

Well the software does not have an attendance tracking feature, however I understand that this feature is in the pipeline.

Alina

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

CakeHR is pleasant and hopefully it will be developed further.

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2017

ToDo -lists and deadlines (e.g. Onboarding and offboarding activities are now under control.)
Directories and archives (e.g. company assets and documentation)

Pluspunten

I like especially the look and feel of the software and that it works quite intuitively. Also, the dashboards are great.

Minpunten

It would be great if one could configurate it a little bit more. For example the holiday practices. And the user rights, e.g. so that all users could see each others' work contact details.
Also, it would be great to have a personal training section for each member of the personnel.

Thanks, Alina!

We're currently building a training section of CakeHR so you can keep track of certificates, documents and much more year on year!

Using the Android or iOS mobile app for CakeHR, your employees can view the company's directory along with employee work contact information.

Nick
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Human Resource As Sweet As Can Be

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2018

CakeHR is a great way for small companies to feel like they have the presence of a HR department. Although it doesn't replicate all the services it makes sharing information, organizing time off, and more easy for anyone to do. As someone who used it as an employee of a company, it made putting in time off requests easy and the customer support was fantastic the few times I needed to reach out.

Pluspunten

CakeHR is a system I've had to use as an employee. Being forced into a system can often be intimidating and confusing. Using it as an employee has given me the confidence I would need to use it as an administrator if I ever wanted to. The accrual system is fair and responsive and the scheduling and permissions of other users allows everyone to be in sync. For instance, I can see when my co-worker is planning Christmas vacation so I can ensure I'm not taking the same days.

Minpunten

The only con I can really think of is for United State businesses is that the company is in the United Kingdom. This can cause time zones to kind of be wacky in certain circumstances but they've been providing more and more support in that regard in recent updates and company based decisions.

Mark
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An invaluable tool for our business!

Beoordeeld op 20-1-2017

CakeHR allows us to ensure that our staff make the most of their holiday entitlement, track their achievement and manage to run a progressive, agile company without the need for a dedicated HR member of staff.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, great to navigate.

Minpunten

Historical data is more manual to access than current data.

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the feedback! We're going to be enhancing how CakeHR reports on historical data very shortly :)
It will be a breeze to get those end of year reports that were missed off!

Afshan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Cake HR is a excellent software

Beoordeeld op 4-7-2019

Tracking of holidays is quite convenient and easy.

Pluspunten

Tracking of holidays is quite convenient and easy.

Minpunten

The software can be improved further for importing data which gives yearly details of the holidays taken by employees.

Dear Afshan,

Thank you so much for your review!

We actually already have a possibility to generate a report and review yearly data on time-offs taken by each employee from each policy. Let's get in touch, so I can show you where to find it and we can have a further discussion whether there is still something that can be improved :)