BrightMove

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Linda

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

With them since their beginning in 2005! Awesome customer service and yearly new product...

Very easy to use

Pluspunten

BrightMove continues to add new functionality to their software each year and has kept our firm first and forefront by maximizing the social media aspects of our job posts (compatibility with LinkedIn, Indeed, Twitter, FaceBook, Zip Recruiter and more).

Their customer service is not only excellent, but readily available when needed, as well as responsive (which is why we selected BrightMove all those year ago after evaluating all the other choices. They were the only ones at that time that offered a cloud based platform and that leading edge has remained throughout the past 13 years of use.

Auto-parcing a resume from Outlook or any other email service directly to the job, as well as direct candidate application features from our website and the ability to add customizable auto-pre-screens a nice feature.

Minpunten

Searching by job experience level is difficult unless candidate has year placed after their degree (the year it was issued). Auto texting to candidates is currently not available and candidate auto ping to email when new jobs are open need to be added (to the best of my knowledge not available yet).

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

I have used BrightMove for almost four years and it has been a pleasant experience.

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2018

The customer service is excellent the software is very user friendly.

Pluspunten

The software is very easy to use and to navigate around. The reporting is easy to read and very useful when we have to present data to our clients. The customer service is excellent and they are always willing to listen to our concerns.

Minpunten

The application process for our candidates have not been the best. They system is not compatible for all users and candidates have had trouble trying to apply using their phones at times. There seems to be glitches every now and then in the application process.

Antwoord van BrightMove Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the product. We do want to let you know that the application can be customized to provide a better candidate experience. If you need help customizing it, please reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Marlayna

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Brightmove is great for startups.

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2016

Pluspunten

The vendor has excellent customer service. The product provided is decent for the price you pay. The functionality makes it easy to train new employees on. Searches are easy to maneuver and the customization for this system is very flexible. I would recommend this to a start up company.

Minpunten

I least like the following:

Implementation is lacking: While there are tools in place to teach you how to put triggers into place unless you understand technology on what I'd describe as an intermediate level they may not function the way you'd like them to. The owner of our company stated that when they purchased the system for use any customization beyond the standard template software had to be completed on their own. When I started working with Brightmove there were many triggers that did not function the way they were intended to for what the owner needed. Simple operator error that I was able to fix, but it's not exactly simple for a person not as familiar with some of the tech intel.

Data Manipulation: Data Analytics is hard to gain with this system accurately. There are multiple ways to manipulate the data and therefore makes it almost impossible to set tiered goals for the staff as the data is then not broken down completely. The numbers can be spoofed due to this oversight.

Sarah
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very useful tool if populated and maintained properly.

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2018

There are several features that I really appreciate: 1. The ability to source candidates through searching their whole profile, not just their resumes. 2. The ability to connect candidates to opportunities that they have been submitted to and track all communications and submission workflow 3. That applicants have self serve ability to apply to roles, update availability and resume, etc.

Pluspunten

It's very user-friendly and you can ask for support and get real-time support without calling. I also LOVE the resume parsing feature and the fact that you can request additional features/functionality.

Minpunten

This is more of a suggestion for improvement but it would be better if the search results field were fully customisable. i.e., if you want to see `Title, Location, Rate' it would be better. Currently, it's fixed with Applicant Name, Current Title, Current Company, Status, Placement, Available Date, Update Date, Update user, Email, Score.

Antwoord van BrightMove Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're glad you enjoy the resume parsing feature.

June
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great software that's affordable and customizable.

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2018

Easy to start, easy to learn to use, and limitless options to customize yourself.

Pluspunten

Great value for the monthly cost. Fields are easily customizable along with processes. Integrates with email and has an internal job board posting that is connected to probably 100 social media/external sites. Resume parser is one of the best out there. Easy and even has a Chrome Extension for LinkedIn. Dashboard is easy to navigate and customize.

Minpunten

When you open attached resumes from clients, they aren't in the format they submit them in. More like a text type doc so a lot of the formatting is removed.

Antwoord van BrightMove Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our resume parser feature and find the product easy to use. We strive to provide a great experience for our customers.

Rod

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Amazing tool for Recruiting/Staffing , Executive Search, HR and Corp Talent professionals!

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2017

Streamlining of processes, ease of use, efficiency of search functions, more effective at daily task at hand!
The name Brightmove is not as well recognized when I recommend it. Probably just as well that more of my competitors have not found this tool.

Pluspunten

Functionality, search capability, feature request are just a few of the positives. This product will make you more effective, more efficient and truly more capable at whichever side of the Placement, Staffing and /or Hiring side of the employment equation you reside. I have used many of the well known and top rated products in 20+ years of both Search and Corp Talent Acquisition. Brightmove belongs at the top of the list!

Antwoord van BrightMove Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to review BrightMove, Rod!

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very easy to learn. Maneuverability and functionality are top notch.

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2018

Working more efficiently, swift to document.

Pluspunten

I've been in the staffing business for 15 years. Been using Bright Move for 8. Was very easy to get up to speed.

Minpunten

The only thing I would like is to add the payroll function to the software. This would eliminate the need for additional software for this function.

Antwoord van BrightMove Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad to hear you find it easy to use! Thanks for being a loyal customer.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

My overall experience with Brightmove is satisfying, they recently improve a lot.

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018

It help us a lot on our day to day work.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, excellent customer service, new Gmail integration, new ad-hoc report, good reporting tools,

Minpunten

The limited configuration for users in the dashboard, the ad-hoc reports need to be improved all user-defined fields should be available to create a report.

Eric

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy to use ATS system with good functionality

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2017

Pluspunten

BrightMove is a user friendly ATS system that allows recruiters to browse through candidates and requisitions with ease. Custom solutions and tools are available by reaching out to their support team.

Minpunten

Resolutions to ATS issues may take a little longer than usual to resolve. However, the support team keeps you notified of each step of the process and the expected resolution times.

• Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Easy to use and has a great customer support team. Ideal for smaller recruiting companies.

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2018

Pluspunten

The ATS is very user friendly and easy to learn. The customer service is also better than most and they truly are there for you. Any questions or issues that we have, someone is available to help us out right away. They have also been able to customize some features just because it would benefit our company.

Minpunten

The reporting feature does not always seem like it is accurate. It would make things much easier to have one solid report to be able to pull all accurate numbers from. I have noticed that the application process has glitches every now and then. However, they do a good job jumping on the issue right away to try and fix it.

Antwoord van BrightMove Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We strive to ensure a great user experience and we are glad to hear that you found our support team to be above-par. If you would like to have our support team look into your concerns regarding reports please email them at [email protected]

Scott

I love using BrightMove

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2018

The only reason I rate BrightMove as 4 Stars instead of 5 Stars (and 9 instead of a 10) is because I don't believe there is a perfect system for everyone.

Pluspunten

Having worked in Recruiting / Hiring since 1993, I have used lots of systems over the years and can confidently say BrightMove is my favorite system. I think it is very intuitive and easy-to-navigate. And if-when I am ever not sure how to do something, I can find an answer to my question fairly easily on my own or by contacting a Customer Support person in the U.S. who is easy to understand (instead of someone overseas who has a thick accent and makes me repeat everthing multiple times).

Minpunten

I wish there was a Auto-Login feature or a "Keep Me Logged In" feature so I wouldn't need to put in my Username and Password every single time I want to use BrightMove.

Sheena
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Excellent recruiting database to organize recruiting process for both small & large staffing...

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2018

My company needed an easy to use software that would provide us with the functions needed to make the staffing process run smoothly and kept track of each step of the hiring process well documented and professional. This software is definitely that and more.

Pluspunten

It's easy to use and navigate through. My company doesn't use it for near as many functions as it has which is great if we ever need to expand our use for it.

Minpunten

It's not really the software that's an issue but the customer support option. I would rather speak to someone directly regarding an issue then go back and forth explaining what's going on. Can be very tedious and time consuming at times.

Antwoord van BrightMove Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Did you know that you can call our support team any time that you would like to talk rather than email? It may be easier for you. You can reach them at 904.861.2396 ext. 2.

Lisa

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

We use this software daily to manage applicants and record activities

Beoordeeld op 9-6-2017

Pluspunten

You can easily parse resumes and create profiles. We have a chrome extension added to this site (Text Recruit) that allows us to text from Brightmove and stores the conversation history that is super helpful. It would be great if Brightmove had similar built in features without having to manage a separate software.

Minpunten

Refreshing the jobs is cumbersome. The website is less user friendly with too many options that we don't use. The reporting is less useful...if I want to pull all candidates in submitted status I just want to click a button and not run a full report. Better yet, I would like that report to have hyperlinks to the candidate's profile or job so I can work off of the report.

Lisa,

Thank you for the review.

Regarding reports - we are enhancing this module with custom report building very soon. Target release time is less than 6 weeks. It's going to be a huge improvement.

• Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to navigate, source candidates, great feed to recruiting sites with no additional fees.

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2018

See review submitted

Pluspunten

The feature I like the most is the feed to additional sites with no additional charges. Brightmove posts positions to Indeed, Simply Hired, Glassdoor and Zip Recruiter. Very easy to look for candidates if someone calls, provides space to write screen notes, can source candidates within data base with key words. Also, I like to export reports into excel from this application.

Minpunten

Not really sure if there is a feature that I do not like. The customer support has been very good as well. Not any negatives from my point of view.

Antwoord van BrightMove Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate all of the positive comments.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Don't waste your Time with Brightmove

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2021

Very bad. I have been paying [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a month for the past twenty years. Today they emailed me and told me they are going to charge me $625 a month starting tomorrow or turn off my ATS access. Asked to speak to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] told me I could 'vent' with him instead.

Pluspunten

I have used this software for twenty years as it evolved to Brightmove. Customer service has gone downhill big time.

Minpunten

I used to be able to post jobs on the website and attract job seekers. This function no longer works. I have been trying to resolve with customer service for a month and they say nothing is wrong. I fixed the jobs as per their recommendation and still no candidates. I post the jobs on other job boards and receive multiple candidates.

Antwoord van BrightMove Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Deb Sanderson - It is unfortunate you were unable to attract more candidates to your jobs. As we shared with you many times, your jobs were "spammy" (using ALL CAPS), they were duplicates of the direct employer who also had the jobs listed, and finally, they linked to a job application page that exhibited zero company presence or credibility. Our other 1000+ customers do not have these issues. Your claims of extortion and poor customer service are unfounded, and if we conducted business that way then we would have more than one negative review saying as much.

Your long tenure as our customer doesn't match your overall assessment of the software, but more clearly reflects your growing frustration with the job market of 2021 and your lack of effort in improving your employer branding and image.

Michelle

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Bright Move is easy to use

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2017

BrightMove is very easy to use and helps to streamline my process. The customer support live chat feature is wonderful, and allows me to continue to work instead of staying on the phone with a customer service rep. There are a couple of features that I would like to see come back (hourglass resume function, being able to print out placement details). Overall it works very well for my recruiting needs.

Pluspunten

User friendly, bright move chat feature

Minpunten

New update has lots of bugs, took away good features.

Thanks Michelle,

Please take advantage of our new feature suggestion under the help menu to let us know what you would like to see us add, or bring back for you.

You can add requests, and vote on other user suggestions - these are voted on internally every week and added to development if they have enough user support.

Thanks again!

• Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best customer service of any SaaS platform I've used for business, most robust ATS for the...

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018

There are a few fields that can't be customized. The comments field is required which means you have to type a character in to save your activity. Only one sales person can be assigned to a job which is difficult when you have 2+ people working on an opportunity.

Pluspunten

Brightmove is intuitive enough that it allows new employees to get up to speed quickly without hours of training and is customizable so that we can use it in a way that meets our needs.

Antwoord van BrightMove Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. There is now a company preference to make the comments field optional.

Michelle

Great Customer Service!

Pluspunten

I love the ease of use. The platform is very easy to understand and user friendly. I like the customer service options as well.

Minpunten

Some glitches. Wish it had more reports. They are adding new features often, so that is great! I also like that BrightMove gives its customers the options to add features and actually moves forward with them. Great!

Antwoord van BrightMove Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We value the opinions of our customers and enjoy the feedback for new feature requests. Thank you for being a long-time customer.

LAUREN
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Brightmove is efficient and user friendly.

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2017

efficiency, accuracy, and transparency

Pluspunten

The transparency and efficiency BM provides. I am able to accurately do my job thanks to this system.

Minpunten

I feel it could be upgraded in terms of alerts, new candidates dashboard is not always accurate. I believe BM could be even better!

Thank you, Lauren!

I'm sharing your recommendations with the team.

Also, if you haven't tried it yet, you can suggest and vote on features through the application under the help menu.

The suggestions that receive the most votes go into development.

Thanks again!

Julie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

this is the best resume/client database around. so easy to use and submit to clients.

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2018

it is our resume database, client and job database, we post our jobs from here, and use it to submit candidates to clients with it.

Pluspunten

it is so easy to use, and for a small company very cost effective. the customer service is top notch.

Minpunten

sometimes it doesn't catch duplicates, but I know they are working on it, and on occassion it compacts the resume too much

Antwoord van BrightMove Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad to hear that you find our customer support team to be helpful. Did you know that they have won two awards in 2018?

Stefan
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good stuff. Great support. Kind and responsive and patient. Regular enhancements. Fast.

reach a lot of people .

Pluspunten

Mass mail allows me to reach out to a lot of people. Search engine is quick. When I call with a problem they respond and help me. Learning tools are available.

Minpunten

it is better than my IT skills . I get frustrated wishing I could know more do more . I wish I could email my entire data base not just 500 at a time. that would be very nice.

Antwoord van BrightMove Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our product. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

Howie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Review of Brightmove by Kutcher Tax Careers

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2017

Am a long-time user of Brightmove and am always satisfied. Have used another ATS and this one is superior. I can run and ad at anytime which has helped me make placements.
The Brightmatch feature is a winner!

(1) Easy to use (2) Can run ads through ATS--so don't have to pay separately
(3) Friendly and knowledgable staff (4) Brightmatch feature is a winner

Don't have 24/7 customer service and name recongnition is lacking--most
of my clients never heard of Brightmove

Alvina

• Klantenondersteuning

Overall good experience, but would of like the via chat back!

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2018

Pluspunten

Searching for certain items are pretty easy. I could easily search an applicant through their name of the position they have applied for before.

Minpunten

When I needed help with something, we had a Chat option to chat with a team member. Although it is still possible now, it is not as easy. It wants me to sign up for another software and I don't need anymore of that.
Also, combining duplicate applicant could be better. Such as if someone had a name change.

belma

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great software- easy to use and

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2017

Pluspunten

What I like most about the software is being able to figure out new tools and functions so easily. The system is very user friendly and the support staff is always available to help out when needed!

Minpunten

What I like least about Brightmove is that at times it can be slow. There seems to be system errors randomly and sometimes it doesn't seem compatible with Google Chrome.

Belma,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review BrightMove.

I'm sharing your comments with our team. We closely monitor system stability and speed, and while we maintain a very fast response time we are always working to get even better.

Thank you again!

The BrightMove Team

Stan
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

But it and use it

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2016

I have setup up Recruiting Process for multiple companies and the one ATS that I have used in doing this is Bright Move. BM covers every aspect of tracking Candidates, Programs and Vacancy Positions.
It's easy to navigate and if you do have an issue the Technical Staff will walk every step with you. Bright Move is reasonably price and does everything and more than the bigger ATS Systems.

It's easy to navigate

Minpunten

I would like for it to match candidates with open positions when enter

Antwoord van BrightMove Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review!