Fidesic

Om je werkleven te verbeteren

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Publiceren
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Your company NEEDS Fidesic!

Pluspunten

Fidesic was so easy to implement into what we were always using s a company! I love how easy it is to use and teach others to use.

Minpunten

I haven't had many difficulties at all. I think Fidesic is very organized and user friendly.

Antwoord van Enliven Software Vertalen naar het Nederlands

We greatly appreciate the wonderful review!

Thank you for placing your trust with us and utilizing our solution. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Tierney W.
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Big improvement

Great. No issues to date

Pluspunten

It helps us better track and lock down expenses for our company. We use it for both external A/P and internal reimbursements.

Minpunten

Just took some time to get used to, like anything new

Hi Tierney,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review and provide such valuable feedback. We're so glad that you enjoy using Fidesic.

Ashley L.
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Neutral

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2020

Pluspunten

Having to approve PO electronically instead of manually.

Minpunten

Not user friendly. Sometimes it too hard to find POs to reference later.

Hello Ashley,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review! We have found your feedback to be very valuable.

Please visit our website to live chat with our support team if you encounter any issues. We will do our best to address and resolve any problems you may have. Our team is happy to be of any assistance!

Renae B.
  • Sector: Publiceren
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Amazing People-Amazing Company

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2020

I have enjoyed FIDESIC and all tech support. They really try their best to be efficient and helpful and in my opinion they go over and beyond in doing so. Its much appreciated!!

Pluspunten

Being able to see everything on one screen as far as invoice, history, etc is a big plus from the older version. Its easy to use and manage.

Minpunten

I feel that having a vendor request option in place where employees can enter all the vendor info and request a new vendor instead of requesting through email.

Hi Renae,

Please let us know if you need any further assistance - our team is here to help. You can visit our website to live chat with our support team and we will do our best to resolve any issues you may have!

Alexandra M.
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Helpful but Reporting can use work

Pluspunten

The software is easy to use. When I go into the system, I can easily find the outstanding invoices that I have to approve. When I need to void an invoice, it's usually because I question some of the charges, the system lets me add a message to my "void" which is helpful to the person reviewing the invoices.

Minpunten

Reporting. I do not like that I can not run a report strictly for the invoices under my own group. As the HR manager, I have access to all invoices, but do not necessarily need to see all invoices. Yes I am able to sort the report to view only those invoices I need, but it would be great to run a report with only those for my group.

Hi Alexandra,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review. We're so glad that you find Fidesic easy to use and helpful for your business.

Please visit our website to live chat with our support team if you encounter any issues! We will do our best to address and resolve any problems you may have.

We appreciate your valuable feedback!

Tiheara D.
  • Sector: Omroepen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Fidesic

Very user friendly

Pluspunten

It is very easy to us. Product is user friendly

Minpunten

I haven't had any issues with using this product

Hi Tiheara,

We're so glad that you enjoy using Fidesic.

If there is anything else we can do to improve the Fidesic experience, please let us know! We appreciate you taking the time to review and provide such valuable feedback.

Jennifer N.
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Long- Time User

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2020

Certain features on the software enables my team to be more self-sufficient and not always contacting our Finance Department with questions about payments and invoices.

Pluspunten

I have used the software for over 5 years and the ease of use is what keeps my team happy. The enhanced features are useful and training new employees on the software is very simple.

Minpunten

Cannot think of anything that I dislike.

Hi Jennifer,

We're so glad that you enjoy using Fidesic and it's features! We really appreciate you taking the time to review and provide valuable feedback.

Ken Q.
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Fidesic Review

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020

Very good. For the most part it does what it needs to do.

Pluspunten

Workflow process. Very flexible to design.

Minpunten

Filters and searchability. I feel like it needs more options. And when I'm looking at a record, sometimes there's no button to click to move onto the next record. This only happens on certain pages.

Hello Ken,

We're glad that you find Fidesic's workflow and flexibility beneficial to your business. We appreciate you taking the time to review and provide such valuable feedback!

If you find that you are encountering any sort of problem, please contact our support team at anytime. We will do our best to resolve any issue you may have and answer your questions!

Daisy R.
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Efficiency

Beoordeeld op 11-5-2020

I can remotely log in to approve all check requests and staff reimbursements. A very user friendly tool!

Pluspunten

It is a paperless system that has helped speed up and streamline our approval process!

Minpunten

I haven’t experienced any issues or would add anything at the moment to the system.

Hello Daisy,

Ryan B.
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Invoices - Quick, Simple, and Easy

Pluspunten

Approving invoices is simple. Invoice notification emails contain an attachment of the invoice for easy review. After the attachment is reviewed, the email contains a "One Click Approval" button. The approval (or rejection) process takes less than a minute.

Minpunten

None, this software works as I would expect.

Hello Ryan,

We really appreciate you taking the time to review and provide such valuable feedback. We're glad that you enjoy using Fidesic and all of it's features!

Rachel Y.
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Fidesic from the eyes of an auditor

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2020

Pluspunten

The PDF preview of attachment is very helpful. It lets you view the documents within the page without having to download the files to open them. There's a Live Chat feature that lets you chat with customer service should you encounter any problems to troubleshoot. The software also has a Knowledge Base that guides you on how to use the software. And the right corner lets you conveniently switch between different company accounts, which is really helpful when you have multiple entities under Fidesic. In a nutshell, the software is intuitive and easy to use!

Minpunten

It would be helpful if it showed the payment date for invoices, as the assigned and approved date doesn't necessarily indicate the payment date.

Hello Rachel,

We're so glad that you find Fidesic intuitive and easy to use. We appreciate you taking the time to review and provide such valuable feedback.

Diana S.
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent way to keep travel of spending

Beoordeeld op 6-5-2020

Overall I would recommend this product!

Pluspunten

I like the reminders. I have so many other responsibilities it keeps me on track.

Minpunten

I think it could improve on coding the product. I always have to enter the right codes.

Hi Diana,