Shopify

4,5 (5.939)
Alles wat je nodig hebt om overal te verkopen. Gebruikt door 160.000 winkels.

(5.939)

Sorteren op

Mauro

Shopify Makes B2C Easy and Affordable

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2022

Shopify has been fundamental in helping us to grow our e-commerce side of the business without causing too much work for us to maintain

Pluspunten

Shopify really is the “keep it simple” solution that creates a good experience for the customer. This is probably the most important aspect as it is the impression you make to a customer before they actually receive your product

Minpunten

Sometimes you desire more features and often you need a 3rd party add on to make it happens. Not all 3rd party add-ons are straight forward and so sometimes it can take some work to make things as you want them

Maike

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Excellent software for non-technical users who need quick set-up and easy management

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2022

Overall I love Shopify for its plug-and-play capabilities, overall ease of use and excellent support, however, it becomes very expensive very quickly if you want to do anything more than the absolute basics of e-commerce, making it prohibitive for small businesses to scale.

Pluspunten

Usability is excellent. Very quick and easy to set up and understand basic e-commerce stores with many templates to choose from, mobile responsiveness, all basic e-commerce features included. Help resources and live support is also top-tier.

Minpunten

Customisations become tricky and quickly become very expensive. Many additional features require the use of or subscription to paid apps which can escalate set-up and running costs very quickly, and transaction fees are high, impacting profit margins significantly.

WooCommerce en WordPress

Redenen om over te stappen op Shopify

Quick and easy set-up without the need to involve a developer / technical expert.
MARY GARVEY
  • Sector: Groothandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Thought I was signing up for an Integrated POS System and Website

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2020

Feels like Shopify sucks you in and is not transparent. When you realize what the system doesn’t do...they apologize and are very kind but not very helpful. There are a bunch of awkward apps you can buy to fix the problems but they don’t work very well. Wish someone would just make an easy functioning system that met business that sell inventory on line and in person.

Pluspunten

It is easy to get a website up and running. Adding products is easy.

WHERE DO I BEGIN:
-inventory records only go back three months...I was horrified to find out I lost 4 months of inventory records.
-to print a receipt...you need to buy and download an app...it is awkward to use and takes a couple minutes for the receipt to upload before you can print it.
-to have employees log in you need to download and app and pay monthly
-you can not do a credit on someone’s account if they return something...You need to either return their money or give them a gift card it is awkward and difficult to use.
-if you mark an order pending payment you cannot take payment on the POS system.
-you cannot add any vender information that is not visible to your customers.
-the duplicate feature when adding products doesn’t work properly....to hard to explain what should be duplicated and what shouldn’t but trust me it wasn’t created by someone that understands business

Pia
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

Professional Shop Front for Small Businesses

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2022

Overall I really like shopify, I like the app that comes with it and the more I get to use the browser and the back end it is becoming easier to use. I love that my customers see a professional website.

Pluspunten

It looks so professional for our customers, they have a super end to end customer experience when using websites built on shopify.

Minpunten

You have to add quite a few addons to really get it working for you with bumps up the monthly price. Some of the features on shopify aren’t quite as intuitive as you would hope.

Daniel
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Shopify - E-Comm Must Have

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2022

Easy to use, great platform, no heavy plugins or scripts running constantly.

Pluspunten

It's really easy to understand and learn to work with. The code runs crisply as well.

Minpunten

I can't think of anything other than having to learn the language.

WordPress

Redenen om over te stappen op Shopify

It was a better fit for someone that wanted to have an online shopping store for quick purchases.
Marco
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

A good eCommerce service

Beoordeeld op 4-1-2023

Pluspunten

It is built for eople with no technical knowledge (just for basic layouts)

Minpunten

It does not integrate with all softwares and also, it is a close platform, you cannot customize much if you do not use code.

Pradeep
  • Sector: Papier- en bosbouwproducten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Go with Shopify

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2023

Pluspunten

It is easy good and simple to use for all requirement

Minpunten

Not any drawback in this software simply good and easy to use.

Martha
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Shopify for good online busibess

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2023

Its a good app for tracking and managing products and sales.

Pluspunten

It doesn’t really matter if you don’t know coding od if you have no design skills, with shopify your easily able to do business online.

Minpunten

It costs needs payment that means its not free

Dakota
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Maandelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Shop till you drop

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2023

this is a great way to create a online store for free.

Pluspunten

this is a well known e shopping for small business, makes transitions safe and overall easy to use.

Minpunten

setting up a payment can be a bit confusing and how to deal with the legality but so far we are trying this out.

• Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

best for small Businesses

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2023

Pluspunten

It is very helpful, straight forward and not as costly of confusing as other sites.

Minpunten

it is a very good site for small Businesses

• Sector: Internet
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Good tool to manage commerce easily

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019

Pluspunten

Shopify is a very good to manage you ecommerce even if you don't have many departments or people helping you our with your online store. To start, it is very intuitive, both the front end and the back end part. It guides you through all the process to creating the layout of your website offering multiple templates, product pages, descriptions to the payment processing to the shipping options parts. You can do all by yourself without needing much experience.
This tool offers different plans, so make sure to read and choose the one that fits better with your business model. All plans allows you to upload products with no limits. Plans focus on number of accounts and other shop features.
What I like more about Shopify, is that it offers their own payment platform (with many options) so no need to bother with an external provider if you don't have one. If you do, you can integrate it too.
Shopify also offers the possibility to calculate taxes according to the country and the possibility to restrict your shipping area.
Some features are a bit limited but you can find many options/plug ins on the marketplace. Needless to say, just be sure to give a check of all the features of the website everytime you install a plug in.

Minpunten

This tool offers the possibility of create an ecommerce easily, but if you are looking for something more customizable or for a big site, you might want to check other options too.
The only blocker I have found so for is the possibility to calculate taxes not only on country level but on product/group level automatically. This would be very helpful for online stores that manage multi tax items

PrestaShop

Redenen om voor Shopify te kiezen

We have change this product as it tool to long to upload the Homepage which lead us to loose visitors

Wix
Tori
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Shopify is a GAMECHANGER if you Run an Ecommerce Business

Beoordeeld op 16-4-2020

I don't think we will ever leave Shopify. It's affordable and easy to use - what more could you want from a product that is used to run your business.

Pluspunten

I can't stress enough how much I LOVE Shopify. I run my mom's business for her (an ecommerce site) and we set up the entire thing from scratch, with little knowledge of the platform. They have both free and paid templates to choose from for your site and they are very customizable. The fact that these templates scale to mobile with zero input from us is incredible We've been using it for over 5 years and we couldn't be happier. It is SO easy to use. Their customer support is unmatched - they are open 24 hours and always help us through even the most simple kinds of questions ("how do I upload a new image?"). The inventory feature is great and keeps everything organized. If you sell an item offline, you can easily adjust inventory in your dashboard so no mistakes are made.

Minpunten

There aren't many things I don't like about Shopify. I think my biggest ask is that there should be more free templates available for use. The Shopify made templates are the best because they integrate seamlessly with the product. For some users, software is a scary thing, so instead of jumping to buy a cooler template, I think users would be responsive to more free templates to try.

GoDaddy Website Builder

Redenen om over te stappen op Shopify

We chose Shopify because of how clean and simple they made the process. It integrates with so many other software that we felt it was a no-brainer.
Vy
  • Sector: Cosmetica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

User-friendly platform that covers (almost) all your e-commerce needs

Beoordeeld op 1-9-2019

Shopify is still my first pick after almost a decade working with E-commerce, but with a much lesser margin than before. Squarespace and Wix offer, in my opinion, good alternatives if you don't want to put up with constantly wondering "Why isn't this function in place? Oh, I have to install an app and pay X$ every month". I would recommend Shopify for those who don't require a lot beyond the standard E-commerce solution and/or won't mind paying a bit for some pro templates and apps.

Pluspunten

Shopify is extremely user-friendly and easy to set up. It's intuitive even if you've never used an e-commerce platform before, and you're able to get by with no coding skills. The basic templates are plain, but professional and modern. Basically it covers everything you need to get started with an online business, the pricing model is fair, and there's a wealth of 3rd party plugins and templates if you require something beyond the standard functionalities.

Minpunten

Though I've put the 3rd party marketplace as a benefit, I'm also left with the feeling that it comes with a hidden downside. Basic functions such as bundling and customer messages on an order (which, to give an example, Etsy offers) requires a 3rd party plugin with Shopify. After so many years in the industry, I'm baffled as to why this hasn't been implemented by default. The only reason I can think of is, why would they? Customers are forced to buy an app, which makes more money for Shopify. Another pet peeve example: You cannot use more than 1 discount code unless you install an app. Which means, you can't put 10% off the entire site, and offer customers an additional discount with a code.

Wix, EtsyMarketingTool en Squarespace

Redenen om over te stappen op Shopify

I chose Shopify because the pro templates had functions I required (unlike Squarespace), the standard pricing and fees were fair (unlike Etsy), and because I wanted it to be fast and easy to maintain.
Abdellatif
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Shopify is the best way to start ecommerce

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2022

I ought to say this is the stage that I might want to use for my online business clients. Presumably that they are working really hard structure. I trust Shopify start a respectable client assistance that we can call and allow us to pose inquiries as a paying client.

Pluspunten

So natural to simply import all my client's items and the day after that large number of items where on Google's most memorable page that astounded me. Extremely simple to arrangement and use. I use it for my client's internet based shop.

Minpunten

Where do I started? - Only a couple of free site topic! truly?? indeed, even we're burning through $30/month we need to pay like $300 to get a respectable subject! - Although the vast majority (counting myself) thought there was such countless instructional exercises on web however there isn't sufficient. A large portion of them are being made by the more established rendition and doesn't match the new look. - Google's page speed test is continuously showing lower speed contrasting with different stages like Wordpress. - No client assistance which isn't adequate

WooCommerce

Redenen om over te stappen op Shopify

it was the cheapest one and Had a different tutoriel in YOUTUBE
Kalina

Shopify, Great for Running Your Buisness

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2022

Shopify has overall been very wonderful for my business and myself. I am able to track manage ship all products to customers without a big hassle which is definitely providing me to give great customer service which can be very hard to manage for some businesses who who aren't able to complete these steps and their sales. I'm able to keep up with everything that is going on with my business and the revenue. So I definitely would recommend Shopify for anyone and everyone looking for a software capable of helping you manage and feel 100% confident your sales.

Pluspunten

Features that are very impactful and that I like most about Shopify software is it is easy to understand and set up your business to run on. Customer support is also great which is key when choosing a software to help manage your work. It definitely is easy to work with and customers always satisfied with how simple the whole process ends up being.

Minpunten

Interrogation with my business process was not difficult. I do tend to understand and grasp technology and its navigation fairly easily but the software shopify provides is definitely a Top Choice in my opinion for anyone because they make it easy for many many businesses to understand and not feel confused about what you are doing. The only thing I do wish is that Shopify gave you more customisation options as two themes of the software changing colors or fonts with tons of options. This is only because I love to make all my sites pictures and apps colorful different unique.

Zoho CRM en FreshBooks

Redenen om voor Shopify te kiezen

I made the switch to Shopify because I was recommended by a colleague of mine who has recently started using Shopify and was extremely satisfied.

Wave Accounting

Redenen om over te stappen op Shopify

I chose shopify because their reviews were extremely high ranking.
Sam
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Shopify - Easy to use and looks great!

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2021

Overall, Shopify has been a great experience. It does everything well, and even though the backend can sometimes get confusing, the front-end product it delivers to users is beautiful and efficient. I highly recommend Shopify if someone is thinking about launching an online store. It's simple if you need it to be, and complex if you need to expand to fulfill a large online e-commerce presence.

Pluspunten

Shopify is very good at what it does. I like that Shopify can be streamlined and simple, or complex and robust. It's easy to have a store up and running within a few hours. However, if you want to do Shopify well, I recommend diving into its vast features and offerings. One of Shopify's best features is their analytics tracking. When logging in, Shopify gives an overview dashboard of what is happening in your store. You can see recent orders, sales trends, and even where you're slacking on order fulfillment. Additionally, Shopify provides stats on abandoned checkout cart conversion percentage compared to other stores, sales earnings compared to previous weeks, and even shows which users are live on the site at the moment you view it.

Minpunten

Shopify has many, many strong points. However, it does get tricky with its product categorization. The way to classify product tags and collections is not intuitive, and can definitely confuse new users. Additionally, Shopify makes order shipping label printing difficult when not paired with one of their partners (USPS, UPS, DHL).

WooCommerce en Squarespace

Redenen om over te stappen op Shopify

Shopify had a more straightforward backend navigation than WooCommerce and more capabilities than selling through a Squarespace site.
Patrick

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Shopify: A Viable Option, to quickly set up and manage an Online Store with ease.

Beoordeeld op 6-1-2022

For me, Shopify (+ Shopify Plus) is the platform par excellence to efficiently and successfully implement e-commerce projects. Even with limited resources, you can sell here on enterprise level without worries and grow later without any problems. Through the large Shopify universe, there is an enormous collective wealth of experience with top talent in the development and consulting of e-commerce projects of any size.

We are now implementing many new webshop projects in Shopify. The ease of use makes it great to work collaboratively with different departments on the store. Especially the integrated CDN hosting and the associated performance is really top-notch.

Pluspunten

Shopify offers the possibility to implement ideas directly. Thanks to the modular system, stores can be set up literally within minutes.

The existing payment module can be set up, and apps can be installed for analysis, marketing, and aesthetics.

Especially for e-commerce newcomers without much background experience in web design, the foundation can be laid quickly and the noticeable progress in success motivates to continue. Anyone who wants to get from A to B quickly and loves Pareto will also love Shopify!

Minpunten

Due to the simple operation and the now widespread use of Shopify, you run the risk of developing a store 'like any other'. Structure and basic structures are always very similar and require code adaptations to stand out from the crowd.

Especially for newcomers, custom coding can be overwhelming, which often leads to the necessity of paid apps or the consultation of specialized web developers, as soon as something "special is required".

WooCommerce

Redenen om over te stappen op Shopify

Generally spoken, I want to make market entries as uncomplicated as possible. WooCommerce, unlike Shopify, can cause more problems due to “unexpected bugs” and almost every functionality needs much more effort to be set up. According to my experience, Shopify is the best way to test products and markets rapidly and build brands and companies fast and long term without getting many technical issues during the process. This User friendly concept is worth the additional costs.
Hester
  • Sector: Publieke zaken
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Shopify Review - What to know

Beoordeeld op 30-3-2022

Shopify is an easy-to-use platform. It has a clean, intuitive UI and gives a generally positive user experience, although there are a few of flaws with content layout and graphics that are worth focusing in on.
Shopify also makes entrepreneurship more accessible to everyone looking for a way to generate their own money.
You can quickly set up your store and campaigns while also creating rich, unique experiences similar to those seen from big brands with Shopify.
Shopify Inbox is a free messaging software that helps you engage with consumers and sell more by chatting with them. All from Shopify, you can manage client discussions, send automated messages, and gain data to focus on chats that convert.

Pluspunten

Shopify is the most user-friendly eCommerce platform, with a great balance of strength and simplicity.
Shopify's plugin and theme markets are incredible.
Shopify allows for true multi-currency selling, which is something that many competitor systems do not allow.
Shopify has a free email marketing tool that allows you to host and email up to 2,500 subscribers.
If you utilize Shopify Payments, the built-in payment processing system, there are no transaction costs.
Shopify supports a huge variety of external payment gateways.
Before committing to Shopify, you can sample it for free and without giving your credit card information.

Minpunten

Key feature that you might expect to be available out of the box frequently requires the installation of an app, which can make store setup a little more hard than you'd want or cause your site to slow down a little.
Shopify will set you back $30 per month or more, which may seem exorbitant when compared to some of the open source alternatives.
Professional reporting is only available on the more expensive subscriptions.
If you aren't using 'Shopify Shipping' to provide real-time carrier rates to your consumers, or if you live in a location where it isn't available, this functionality can be rather costly, or it may need you to purchase an annual subscription.
Some of the more interesting features are only available on the more expensive subscriptions.

• Sector: Muziek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Shopify is an amazing solution for e-commerce and selling directly to customers

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2021

Overall, the experience with Shopify has been positive. It allows amazing functionality for direct-to-consumer purchase that is lacking on most platforms. The social media and marketing integrations are the best in the industry. Shopify automates sales with ease, and makes it easy for anyone to start a business and make their dreams into a reality.

Pluspunten

Shopify is the best software I have found for selling and marketing directly to customers and fans. It takes a very hands on approach, but the integrations with social media, marketing, ads and the e-commerce capabilities are truly world class. I love how you can manage everything from the dashboard, and use apps to print on demand directly to customers, or sell your own products using the shipping integrations and automatic processing.

Minpunten

Shopify is amazing overall, but has some drawbacks. The interface is a bit clunky compared to other e-commerce platforms, and does not allow bulk edits. It is not ideal for businesses with massive product catalogs, as each product needs to be edited individually. The price can get high very fast, since a more expensive plan is required to get third party calculated shipping rates. The somewhat limited functionality of Shopify itself, requires additional apps, each with monthly subscriptions and higher costs. Shopify no longer refunds transaction fees when an item is returned, and this can be a deal-breaker for merchants with higher priced items. The software and apps like Shopify digital downloads also requires the disabling of the normal internet settings, to allow for cross website tracking in order to work properly, which is not typical of most e-commerce apps and raises some privacy concerns. Overall Shopify is great, but it is missing some basic key features and the issues above make it a questionable choice for some merchants.

Wix en Weebly

Redenen om over te stappen op Shopify

I chose Shopify mainly because it integrates with the print on demand company I use.
Gregory
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

Shopify Symbolizes Seamless POS to Delivery Functionality

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2021

I enjoy seeing large and small business succeed with the same eCommerce platform. Shopify is used by so many retailers and this capacity is what makes the program so powerful. This diversity in the user base also enables Shopify developers to fine tune new product enhancements that are truly helpful in growing a business.

Pluspunten

Chewing gum and walking at the same time can oftentimes be problematic for some. But with Shopify you don't have to worry about multi-tasking. The robust functionality of the eCommerce platform enables the user to create and implement a POS to delivery system that truly reflects the mission of the business enterprise. The ability to take a complex program and customize it to optimize the goals and objectives of the business is critical in today's competitive and challenging marketplace. Don't get lost in the noise from the implementation stage. Shopify is the ideal navigator of successful alignment and implementation.

Minpunten

As with any conversion process, there are hurdles in the implementation. What I liked least was the learning curve, but this is true of any new product.

Newtorn

Great CRM

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2022

Its super amazing for Ecommerce set ups

Pluspunten

Easy to set up and start you ecommerce site in just a few minutes. I love the fact that they take care of the database, hosting and also the domain, this is what they call Hustle free.
I also love the fact that you get many themes out of the box

Minpunten

it's not very easy to make advanced customization to your theme if you are not a programmer.

Wix

Redenen om voor Shopify te kiezen

Shopify is more robust and centralized to e-commerce shops making it a big boy and more Robust

WordPress

Redenen om over te stappen op Shopify

It has all the features that enable me create a robust eCommerce site just in a few steps
Shae

Why Shopify is the number 1 online shop builder

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2022

Love it! You don't require frantic tech abilities, you do not need to bother with an endless financial plan, and you don't have to employ anybody to make your fantasy a reality. This makes Shopify a speedy and reasonable approach to creating a successful online store - No experience needed and you could literally begin constructing today from you mobile or computer!

Pluspunten

Shopify is one of the most incredible web based business stages available today, particularly assuming that you maintain a bigger business. It's intended to assist with peopling fabricate their own, adaptable web-based store with many implicit elements, and huge loads of applications. You can sell items straightforwardly on your site, and across numerous commercial centres and web-based media.

Minpunten

There are just ten free subject layouts. In the event that you don't have any of the free layouts you should pay a one-time charge to utilize any of different subjects. In the event that you need broad customization you should comprehend Shopify's Liquid code or recruit a specialist in the event that you don't.

Lee'Ann

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Shopify is easy to launch and manage

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2019

My overall experience has been positive using Shopify as my shopping cart for my store. I felt the transition from Magento was pretty simple - although I did not do the migration that is an option, I ended up starting a brand new site.

Pluspunten

I currently use Shopify for my “side hustle” business - selling retro and vintage style dresses online - www.retrovintagedresses.com I previously used Magento for my shopping cart before switching over to Shopify. I like that it’s an easy platform to get set up on and deploy. Also, I love that you can easily create a catalog on business manager to sell products on Facebook and Instagram. Definitely easy to use.

Minpunten

I don’t have any cons that I can think of with Shopify. I’ve been using it for over 2 years and have not had any major issues or set backs.

Squarespace

Redenen om voor Shopify te kiezen

Initially I liked Magento, I thought it was a pretty good fit and the store did really well after launching in the beginning of 2011. Over the next several years, and after discovering some vulnerabilities in Magento (which we were subsequently hacked)we decided that there were better options available - and that’s when we made the switch.

Adobe Commerce
Amy

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great platform for small business ecommerce

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2022

We're a small agency that used to focus primarily on Wordpress sites, but as clients came to us with sites built on other platforms, we've quickly come up-to-speed on Squarespace, Wix and Shopify as well. Hands-down, Shopify is a great platform for ecommerce, especially for companies that require the ease of having everything they need under one umbrella platform. It's easy to make the site look great, without requiring coding.

Pluspunten

Shopify is easy to set up, modify and manage without requiring outside technical support. The interface is fresh and modern, loads fast, and everything you need in terms of additional software apps are within easy reach from the admin panel.

Minpunten

I really wish it were easier to create marketing campaign landing pages in Shopify. The platform isn't built for creating multiple unique page types. In fact, it's not intuitive at all when it comes to adding and editing a new page type. Luckily, there are landing page apps available that can help with that. App integration is a snap, and we like that apps are billed monthly... it makes it easy for us to audition a new app and see how well it works for us. There are many inexpensive and even free apps available.

John
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Shopify Review

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2020

It has truly been a very wonder asset to my company as well as other companies I am associated with. Its ease to not only display products, get the word out, and interface with other websites for maximum exposure is excellent. The ability to track sales, and collect funds virtually anyway possible is great. Their customer service and care is way better than most companies. Finally, the ability to use it on so many devices allows for almost any player independent contractor, etc. to be able to convert products into sales anywhere with a cash register basically in their pocket.

Pluspunten

The product is very easy to use, contains multiple components beneficial to any business, and customer support is fabulous. All of its portals are self explanatory for the most part. In the rare occasion something is not understood or an error occurs, customer service is very thorough in helping solve the issue. They don't make you feel uneducated, or like you're bothering them, often they offer tips and tricks to help make your overall content better. I have personally spoken with many support people whom also have shopify accounts. They were nothing but a pleasure to speak with. Also, whether drop shipping, selling own products/services, or almost any type of business that exchanges money, this has it all. From manual entry sales, to point of sale systems, to cash payments, it tracks everything, and provides multiple options so customers have a choice in how to pay. Its ability to allow multiple people to log in such as employees or other people allowed to make sales with such ease is wonderful. The best part, is it can be accessed through any computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.. No need for expensive software or register machines anymore.

Minpunten

There really is not much I can say negative. For what they offer, they are pretty much spot on. Maybe the fact its not free.. :) but nothing this good could, nor should be free.