SAP Concur

Reizen, uitgaven en facturen - geautomatiseerd en onder controle.

(2.010)

• Sector: Olie en energie

Manage business expenses with SAP Concur

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2023

Pluspunten

Mobility: SAP Concur offers robust mobile applications that allow users to manage expenses from anywhere, making it easier to manage expenses on the go.Integration: SAP Concur can be integrated with other enterprise systems, allowing organisations to use Concur with other applications they already use.Visibility - SAP Concur provides real-time visibility into spend, enabling organisations to better understand their spend and make informed decisions.Spend policy management - SAP Concur enables organisations to create and manage spend policies to ensure compliance and risk management.Customer support - SAP Concur offers outstanding customer support and an active user community that can provide guidance and help resolve issues.

Minpunten

Cost: SAP Concur can be expensive, especially for small businesses, as it requires an annual subscription and may involve additional costs for training and configuration.Complexity: SAP Concur is a complex system that can take time to master and configure, which may require additional training and support.Customisation limitations: Although SAP Concur offers customisation options, it may be limited in certain situations where organisations require further customisation.Limited integration: Although SAP Concur offers integration options, there may be limitations in integrating with some enterprise systems.Customer support: Although SAP Concur offers customer support, it can sometimes be difficult to get a quick response to a technical issue or question.

Angelo
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

A Comprehensive Review of SAP Concur

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2023

SAP Concur is a great tool for managing expenses, as it has a lot of features and is highly customizable. The platform can be complex to learn, however, and customer support can be slow to respond. However, once you get the hang of the platform, it is an effective tool for managing expenses.

Pluspunten

SAP Concur simplifies the expense management process, making it quick and easy to track, approve, and book expenses. It also offers a great deal of customization options, allowing users to tailor their experience to their particular needs. The user-friendly platform also has a wide range of integrations with other software and services, making it easy to sync up with the solutions you already use.

Minpunten

The learning curve of SAP Concur can be steep for some users, as the platform is quite complex and has a lot of features. Additionally, the customer support team can be slow to respond, and there can be a lack of transparency when it comes to certain processes.

Misty
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Customer service is terrible

Beoordeeld op 3-7-2023

We did like the platform (when the connection to Amex wasn't constantly disconnecting). It took some time to figure out all the bells and whistles and narrow down which we needed and how to pull reports to get the info we needed but once we did it helped a lot with expense reports.

Pluspunten

The platform itself is nice and for larger businesses, it has a lot of functionality built-in.

Minpunten

Customer service is basically non-existent. No way to reach out via phone. If you have a problem or Q they strongly encourage you to read through the help articles to solve your own problem. The platform is a little tricky to navigate due to all the features they have (most of them useless for what my company needed it for) and the connection with American Express constantly breaks. We ended up switching to another expense management platform after five years of using it.

Redenen om voor SAP Concur te kiezen

At the time Expensify did not have a bunch of features we needed to ensure all expenses were being captured, we ended up switching back to Expensify after they made improvements to their platform.

Overgestapt van

Redenen om over te stappen op SAP Concur

Mainly we used to make sure approvals workflows for client expenses were approved by the managers of each project and ultimately reimbursed by our clients. Concur had rules in place where certain expenses were excluded if they didn't meet certain conditions set forth by our company.
Sofia
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Keep excellence in mind. SAP Concur is a game changer.

Beoordeeld op 20-11-2023

Trustworthy and secure. I am happy with SAP Concur so far. I highly recommend.

Trustworthy and secure. I am happy with SAP Concur so far. I highly recommend.

Pluspunten

SAP Concur saves time, energy and cuts down cost. I specifically want to recognize the relentless efforts I got from the help desk during my implementation stage. They are always ready to assist. Integration and launching was smooth. The software is quite updated with automation which makes it ideal for us.

Minpunten

Good from all angles. I don't have complaints.

Josh
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

SAP Concur makes it easy for employees to upload their receipts

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2023

Prior to implementing SAP Concur, employees in the field were manually turning in their receipts to the office where they were getting manually uploaded into Quickbooks. Now we are able to improve this process and make it more efficient.

Pluspunten

I like that it was fairly simple to teach to our employees and that there is an integration that allows us to import those expenses directly into our accounting system.

Minpunten

I wish that you could input all of the information needed on just one screen before moving the expense to an expense report. I also wish that each user would have the ability to set a default card instead of it being cash.

Redenen om over te stappen op SAP Concur

It seemed easier to use than Expensify, and it allowed us to keep our current company credit cards.
Courtney
Courtney
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

SAP Concur allows us to make better financial decision

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2023

Our company uses SAP Concur to handle all of its travel and expense requests. It's unique to each trip and gives the Accounts team lots of specifics to double check. Total distance can be calculated using a margin calculator that displays the shortest route using Google Maps.

Pluspunten

In order to keep track of company expenditures, we have adopted SAP Concur. Keeping tabs on costs is greatly simplified. It records every purchase made with our credit cards, notifies its users, and prompts them to submit an expenditure report.

Minpunten

It's important to note that there are obstacles or restrictions I face when utilizing SAP Concur. For example, the learning curve involved with implementing new software can be steep.

Kelsey
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Concur and use in small business.

Beoordeeld op 5-7-2023

This allows expense reports to be done easily through an app on the phone, making it so that the accounting team, receives the needed information in a timely manner.

Pluspunten

I like that it brings over all of your expenses from your credit card. You can then individualize each expense, add a receipt, guests, information on what the business expense is. There is also two step verification on all expense reports before they can be moved to your accounting software.

Minpunten

It would be nice if some of your monthly repeat expenses auto filled for you, as to not have to repeat the same information monthly.

Thomas
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Thomas Review

Beoordeeld op 5-7-2023

Pluspunten

It's a good product that configures well in our accounting system.

Minpunten

Incorrect approval process - needs to go to finance first, then the line manager.

• Sector: Voedselproductie

Flawless Accounting Software

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2023

Pluspunten

This SAP Module is remarkable in terms of expense management. Extremely efficient.

Minpunten

The fact that it asks for a password change every other month can be a bit frustrating.

• Sector: Computersoftware

SAP Concur for Web Developers

Beoordeeld op 22-11-2023

Pluspunten

The platform allows you to keep track of all types of travel and booking expenses and management. It creates invoices automatically based on all the data. It's a great software in general.

Minpunten

You require an initial training to learn how to use this software if you have no previous experience working with similar environments. It has a lot of different tabs, panels and functionalities.

Kelsi
  • Sector: Diergeneeskunde

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Better quality products out there

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2022

I implemented Concur in 2017 for our new organization. At the time, it was the best of the best and would integrate with our Regions card system to move us from Expense reports in Excel to a system. However, it all went downhill after that. As we grew and tried to work with Concur, we seemly got more negative feedback from the system and the employees. Every request we had, they would charge us for it. It felt like working with incompetent lawyers, rather than a partner in our expense journey. We switched to a new company in July and couldn't be happier!

Pluspunten

The thing i like most about the software is the name. Everyone knows who Concur is and it makes it easier when bringing new people in to the organization.

Minpunten

Super dated software. Very clunky and always going down. Not customizable unless you paid extra for it. Every time I asked for data analytics I was told that had to be a custom report and was not included in our reporting package. They were constantly trying to upsell us

Redenen om over te stappen op SAP Concur

At the time it was because it offered travel and expense management, as well as it would link with our P-Card.
  • Sector: Groothandel

High Tech, Dissappointing progress recently

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2018

Started out strong, but the company’s work quality and responsiveness have dropped the last few years. The new changes are getting to a point of being comically bad.

Pluspunten

We selected this for the integration to company card, the ease of tracking, creating, and approving expenses. It has done all of those very well. It helped us out greatly as a small company trying to manage company cards for over half the company. The pricing model is small business friendly and helps it retain value for almost any business that has started with it.

Minpunten

Since SAP has purchased them the user experience has gone down hill and is starting to plummet. The latest update is due to be forced on users first quarter this year. It is terrible, not a single redeeming feature and a huge step backwards for user experience. It is very error prone, makes viewing and accessing information almost impossible, and is single handled the worst change I have been seen implemented on an interface. The backend is a hybrid now of multiple peoples designs and many areas of the software seem “partially updated”. Four years ago you could teach to a new users, even admins, in under an hour or so, today everything takes a lot longer and every area has errors in the interface. The list of 3rd party ERPs it integrates to has not significantly changed in 4 years. There is still no automatic way for it to handle company card reconciliation with a statement and the best support is the sales team. That means to get a problem fixed you have to have someone pitch you on spending more, then if you can get them to understand that the product doesn’t work, you might get a call back within a month from support. If you try submitting your own issue, just don’t expect help. I’d honestly be fine with that, if it wasn’t there bill in china shop meant sloth in making UI changes. There is so much half done work, it really disappoints me on whether or not the service will remain usable in the future.

Christina
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Beware

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2022

Absolutely terrible. They couldn't handle our AP needs, and couldn't even handle their own! We received an invoice for their services 14 months after the service period, several months after we had terminated our services with them. We gave Concur a year and had nothing but struggles with their service.

Pluspunten

The software has the capabilities needed and desired for good AP processing/workflow.

Minpunten

The SAP Concur staff doing the invoice processing obviously have no idea what they're doing. They are poorly trained. When I called for service or clarification on an issue, nobody was ever able to answer my questions. The only person I spoke with who seemed to understand me was the sales rep. The staff processing our bills clearly didn't know the difference between an invoice and a statement. They don't follow directions. And on countless occasions the software held back checks that were supposed to be mailed out and resulted in deteriorated vendor relationships. When we believed our bills were paid, because we'd processed them and submitted them as approved for payment and received confirmations that checks were cut, we found out from our vendors that they never received payment. I spent more time chasing down what Concur did WRONG than they spent actually processing our bills.

• Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Concur has the potential to be a great product, thus far, it has fell short of my expectations

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2018

Everything is in one place. Accounts payable, expense reporting, Travel booking and now Purchase Requisitions. People are used to the interface.

Pluspunten

I find that Concur is fairly customizable and has many modules which can touch many points of our business. We use Expense, Invoicing, the travel booking program, and am implementing PO's now.

Minpunten

Hard to describe what I like least because there are so many things, compared to other programs, that I dislike. Though I am super disappointed after one year, with the Travel implementation, I think overall, what I am most disappointed with is the inability for Concur to know their own product enough to be able to support it. I say this because it's taken me about 6 months of prodding and research to finally get to a person within Concur to help my company implement Concur PO's. I was told that Concur can't do Blanket PO's and I just kept asking and prodding until I got to a person who actually knew that part of the system well enough to help me build a business case to implement Concur PO's. Thats just one example though overall, I find that customer support is geared to only answer obvious questions. They respond to specific questions by sending 34 page documents for me to read through in order to try and glean my own answer.

Sabina
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy management of expenses reimbursement

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2023

Very comfortable way of costs reimbursement. From requestors point of view as well as from accountants point of view.

Pluspunten

I like most how easy the process of reimbursement of expenses became after implementation of Concur. Everything happens in one place (uploading the documents, approval and then export into accounting software and final reimbursement). Thanks to the fact that different person is responsible for each step, there is a 100% transparency and control ensured.

Minpunten

For someone who doesnt have any experience with similar software, it can be quite difficult the orientation first, but since each person tends to have repetitive expenses of same/similar type, its a question of time to learn how to use all the functions properly. Once learnt, you will never want to go without.

Jack
  • Sector: Draadloos

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

New updates increase the time to complete tasks - Expense Reports - Travel

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2023

Terrible. The new updates have increased the workflow time from users logging in, creating expense reports, approving expense reports, travel, expense report visibility. It all takes much longer to accomplish these steps after the update. The new 2FA is terrible and takes forever to login. Worst case, someone gets my login and what? Creates expense reports on my behalf or books travel for me. The 2FA is totally unnecessary for how we use the tool. Yes, the update looks "fresh" and "clean" but it now takes far longer to move around the webpages and the sizing is way off for laptop users.

Pluspunten

Nothing. The updates have increased the workflow time from users logging in, creating expense reports, approving expense reports, travel, expense report visibility. It all takes much longer to accomplish these steps after the update.

Minpunten

The new 2FA is a time consuming and not helpful for iPhone users. It should not take more than 30 seconds to log into a webpage but now SAP Concur takes minutes. Also, the updated expense report takes forever now that you removed the feature of adding multiple expenses at once. The size of the page is not suited well for laptops and requires too much scrolling to see the page. Way to many mouse clicks now to move around the webpage. It used to be fast and easy, now it "looks" stylish but requires far more time to move around the webpages.

• Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

An efficient program for submitting travel requests, expense reports, and booking travel

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2019

Using Concur has made collecting receipts, submitting travel requests, and booking travel so much more efficient than ever before. I come from a background where we use to do everything by paper and getting approvals with signature. With the amount of staff we have, using this electronic system is so much easier.

Pluspunten

Using Concur to submit travel requests, expense reports, and booking travel has been such a time saver from doing things the old fashioned paper way. I like the ability to upload receipts online and the electronic approval process. It is very easy to view a report history of what was submitted as a reference. With the Concur App, you can also take pictures with your phone and upload receipts automatically to your account. This is helpful especially for those who lose receipts all the time. You can also forward e-receipts to your account by email. Our company also uses the booking travel feature - what I like most is the ability to see the cheapest airfare available through a matrix. Once your airfare is booked, you can easily add a rental car and hotel to the travel request.

Minpunten

Concur has many features, which can take some time to learn. Fortunately through experience, I was able to help my staff solve some of the issues when they come to me. I think this is due to having some many features and not be able to learn them all at once. There are many shortcuts that staff may not be aware of such as allocated expenses in bulk, rather one at a time.

Collin
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Spend and Travel Management Solver

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2023

I have been able to benefit a lot with SAP Concur from vendor payments to invoicing.

Pluspunten

SAP Concur makes it super easy and rapid to create and customize invoices.Spend and travel management is another great aspect about this tool.

Minpunten

For years now, I rarely encounter drawbacks when carrying out accounting tasks with SAP Concur on a daily basis.

Chloe
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Submit expenses instantly

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2019

As part of the SAP suite, the Concur Expense platform ties in perfectly with the other SAP solutions. From a Finance perspective, this simplifies reporting and journaling processes and makes it almost automatic.

Pluspunten

The SAP Concur Expense platform removes all of the excuses when it comes to expense claims. Lost or illegible receipts, late claims - Concur handles it all. The platform can accept receipts by upload, direct email or via the mobile app. There really is no excuse for not being able to instantly submit an expense. The accompanying mobile app is great for employees that travel regularly. There's no need to keep a stack of paper receipts. Simply take a picture of the receipt as soon as you receive it and Concur will analyse it, upload it and assign it to the appropriate charge code, ready for approval and submission.

Minpunten

There are times when the platforms struggles to identify the details on a receipt - the date, amount, item purchased. Given the varied nature of receipts, however, this isn't the norm and having to manually adjust an entry every now and then is a pretty good compromise.

One of the features of Concur is that it will automatically assign the type of purchase to a receipt. For example, if you purchase a coffee from a café it will assign this as a Food & Beverage expense. While that's true, that may not be how every organisation categorises that expense. This requires the user to review each and every upload to ensure that the various fields have been assigned per organisation procedures not be the Concur default.

Selby
  • Sector: Investeringsbankieren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

There are better Expense Reporting Platforms Out There

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2023

Concur is not good fit for admins that are managing expenses for 8-10 bankers. It can take 3 hours to submit one report. The UI is terrible and it incorrectly matches receipts. The mobile version also has had glitches, making it impossible for bankers to comment on their expenses. 3/10

Pluspunten

Concur is the most widely used expense reporting platform in the financial industry. It is easy to learn and a good skill for admins to have.

Minpunten

Concur is slow and the new interface makes processing expenses for several people an arduous process. Its user interface is clunky and there's no way to mass edit expenses. It feels like it wasn't built for the people who are using it the most. There's also several fields to submit one expense. Removing an incorrect attached receipt also takes several steps and is not intuitive.

• Sector: Farmaceutica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

" Concir"Best Travel Management by SAP

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2022

Over Experience with SAP Concur for the Travel Expense booking and travel request is very good and all the user is happy with the performance.

Pluspunten

Direct Expense booking is the good option which i like most in the Concur and the details report you can sent to the Approval by just a Single click ny send mail option.

Minpunten

The commercial is the painful area in the Concur, really very high in the commercial.

• Sector: Omroepen
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

i Concur

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2019

My overall experience with SAP Concur is fine in general. There are some issues they can definitely improve, especially when itemizing. Other issues I may encounter are partial reimbursements for employees. For example, if an employee books a hotel for a business trip but decides to stay an extra day (but it's a personal trip). It gets combined onto one bill that is paid with a corporate card. Concur doesn't make it easy for me to break down one expense so that one is billed to the company and one is reimbursed to the company by the employee.

Pluspunten

It's pretty intuitive and you can figure out how to use it rather quickly. It looks a little overwhelming when you first look at the dashboard. I manage my own expenses as well as for numerous executives at my company.

Minpunten

I've encountered numerous problems when using this software, but I am not sure if it is a Concur problem or if it is based on filters my company might have imposed. It is still useful to bring these issues up in case other people may encounter them. Specifically when I enter expenses for other people I do not have the option of selecting "missing receipt affidavit" so I had to instead submit a PDF stating that the employee did not have a receipt. It's an easy fix, but just noting that I do not have the capability to select that option on my platform.

There are other issues like itemizing for hotel stays. Even if I enter the number in correctly the system doubles the amount if it's a two night stay even if you have a meal for only one night. Sometimes I would have to divide the amount of that ONE meal into two, which is then inaccurate. Sometimes I purposely enter in 1 night (even if it's more than one night) and enter the total amount of the bill. It's an annoying workaround.

Joseph
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great software for small to medium sized businesses

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2020

Overall, i’d say it’s a great software to start with, but for a business like mine that how now grown to over 1500 consultants, we have to explore other options.

Pluspunten

I liked that the softwares expense platform was very easy to use. The approval flow and reminders are great tools and often come in handy.

Minpunten

It’s hard to keep track of what expenses have been paid and haven’t been paid.
Also the reporting aspect is very poor.

Chrome River EXPENSE

Redenen om over te stappen op SAP Concur

Ease of access and price
Coraly
Coraly
  • Sector: Olie en energie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

SAP competition: advantages and disadvantages of leading business management software

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2023

Pluspunten

SAP's competition in the ERP and business management market is strong. However, as a user of SAP for many years, I can say that it is very comprehensive and offers a wide range of functionality to meet the needs of companies of all sizes.The SAP system is very adaptable and customisable, allowing companies to tailor it to their specific needs. In addition, the platform offers strong integration with other applications, such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle and many others. This makes it easy to manage all business operations, from accounting and logistics to inventory management and human resources management.

Minpunten

While the cost of SAP may be a disadvantage for some companies, it is important to consider the long-term benefits.

Jonathan
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus

Makes Bookkeeping Easy

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019

My team uses Concur Expense on the regular to keep track of our expenses for the month so we can submit a report at the end of the month. The platform collects our records each month from the attached credit cards and lets us know what expenses we need to find receipts for so they can be submitted as a report for the company. Concur makes this super easy and painless so that we can get back to our jobs after coding our receipts.

Pluspunten

I love that Concur keeps record of payments for the sake of logging our expenses for the month. It's very simple and user friendly as far as creating reports and submitting them. My favorite feature is the fact that you can email your receipts from your email to your concur account so it is easy to attach them to a receipt for simple coding. Overall, the whole bookkeeping process is made super easy because of the way Concur is set up.

Minpunten

There are occasionally some weird auto-fill issues that pop up when coding a receipt, and there are some cases where it becomes challenging to know how to code something when no options for expense type quite match what the expense was for.