ActiveCampaign

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Diderick

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

dagelijks gebruik voor digital marketing

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2022

Dit is ons digitale markteting pakket, we gebruiken het voor crm, sales en email marketing.
Hoewel het soms wat buggy lijkt, is de support erg goed en kun je er snel mee aan de slag.
Bovendien is het duidelijk voordeliger dan de grootste concurrent

redelijk eenvoudig in gebruik
veel functies
niet duur, schaalbaar

Minpunten

regelmatig zitten er fouten in de software
de interface is niet altijd even consistent, soms automatisch opslaan, soms niet.

Ansh

Personalize Marketing Campaigns And Track Marketing Performance

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2022

ActiveCampaign is a web-based software application that lets you manage our marketing campaigns. It helps to create, send, and track email messages; manage marketing lists; generate reports; integrate with social media. It is an email marketing and automation platform that helps to connect with our customers on a personal level. It's the best marketing solution that can help to grow business by being proactive with communications.

Pluspunten

• Ease of use: ActiveCampaign is one of the easiest platforms to use for email marketing and marketing automation. The interface is very user-friendly and intuitive.
• Affordability: ActiveCampaign is one of the most affordable platforms on the market. It offers a variety of pricing options to fit any budget.
• Feature-rich: ActiveCampaign is packed with features to help you create highly effective email marketing campaigns. It includes everything from autoresponders to segmentation to detailed tracking and reporting.
• Excellent deliverability: ActiveCampaign has some of the best deliverability rates in the industry, ensuring that your emails end up in your subscribers' inboxes.
• Great customer support: ActiveCampaign's customer support team is knowledgeable and helpful. They're always available to help you troubleshoot any issues you may have.

Minpunten

• Limited integrations: ActiveCampaign only integrates with a few other platforms, which can be limiting if you use other software for your business.

Nick
  • Sector: Online media
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Affordable Marketing Automation

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2022

As an online business owner, my email list is really the lifeblood of my business and one of my biggest monthly expenses. ActiveCampaign has been a great investment and a service I'm happy to recommend.

Pluspunten

I've been an ActiveCampaign customer since 2017 and have recommended it to dozens of friends over that time. It's super powerful marketing automation and email marketing software, for a great price. (I believe I'm on their lowest pricing tier.)

I like that I can easily integrate forms with other email collection tools to drive sign-ups (LeadPages, Group Leads, etc.) and create personalized welcome sequences and automations for different segments of my audience. Deliverability and open rates are strong.

I have 3 main gripes.

First, the reporting is weak. It would be cool to slice the new subscriber data by form to see what forms were driving the most sign-ups for a given time period. The only available option is the lifetime of that form. Since I have 100s of forms at this point, it's sometimes hard to tell where a spike in new subscribers is coming from.

Second, the customer support is frustrating. There's very little proactive effort made to troubleshoot any issue and they make you jump through a bunch of hoops.

Third, I wish they'd bring back area code geo-targeting. A few years ago, ActiveCampaign would assign subscribers an area code based on their IP address. This was super helpful for hosting local meetups whenever I'd travel. Now it seems they only assign a city, which is better than nothing, but not ideal.

ConvertKit, Drip en GetResponse

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen

I was looking for more flexibility in segmenting my audience. And it was a bonus that ActiveCampaign was more affordable as well.

AWeber

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign

Of all the email marketing services I shopped, ActiveCampaign had the best combination of the feature set I was looking for, ease of use, and price.
William
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Love hate relationship- support is a problem

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2022

Pluspunten

The implementation was pretty straightforward and the software is easy to use.

Minpunten

If you have issues and need support, you may be really frustrated. We run a mental health practice and use the enterprise version of the CRM to help us with potential new client requests. We noticed that clients mentioned they were having emails go to spam. We did some digging and saw a couple issues: ActiveCampaigns subdomains weren’t authenticating with our domain despite being properly setup to do so. Also, their subdomain was on several email blacklists. The issue became worse as all emails started going to spam. 4 days of attempting to hear from them and we only got an email stating they have a ticket open. This is unacceptable. In our business, lives may be at stake and they know this and yet we are not a prioydespote being an enterprise customer. For this reason. I can’t recommend them.

Keap en Salesforce Platform

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign

Value and user feedback at the time.
Alex

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Our company depend on this software

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2022

I have been using ActiveCampaign daily for several years now and it is one of the most important software we use in our company. I am very satisfied and I plan on using it for as long I stay in business.

Pluspunten

Very easy and user-friendly. It doesn't require a huge and steep learning curve

Minpunten

Customer support used to be better before they grew up as big as they are now. They had a live chat on every page and we could ask for help easily. Now, the customer support page is buried and hidden and not as easy to find.

• Sector: Schoolleiding

Complete Marketing Softaware

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2022

I had an amazing experience with this platform. From day one, the customer service was amazing, we had a designed person to help our company. He would meet with us every couple of months, analyze our campaigns and suggest changes to improve our delivery and overall experience to customers. He would also be always available to help if we needed help figuring out how to use a new feature. The software was very complete and allowed us to create complex marketing campaigns.

Pluspunten

I loved how complete and robust this software was. After trying other marketing software, it was amazing to have so many resources in one platform. The automation aspect was very customizable and allowed us to create complex campaigns.

Minpunten

Since there are so many features to this platform, it can be a bit overwhelming in the beginning and it takes a little bit to get used to it and find your way around it.

RD Station

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen

ActiveCampaign was more robust and offered more features. Our company needed to upgrade our email marketing platform and this was the right choice.

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign

After seeing both products, I felt like ActiveCampaign offered me more features at a better pricing.
Taryn
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Saving Time + Ultimate Customization

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2022

Pluspunten

I've used Active Campaign for almost a year. Although there was a learning curve, being able to map out my automations has been incredible to let my emails run on autopilot. I find features all the time that make my life easier and know I'm still not using it to the full capacity. I love that there's no send limits or contact limits, that's what I found frustrating about MailChimp. I'm currently on the lowest tiered plan and it meets most of my needs. As my list grows, I'd love to upgrade to have the SMS text (conversations) option! They just dropped a new interface for email drag & drop and it's even better than what they had before. Ultimate customization AND you can save blocks which saves TIME.

Minpunten

The learning curve would be what I currently like least. I'm pretty tech savvy and went through their orientation and yet still find navigation difficult. I still click around to find my forms and contacts even after a year. However, it's not a huge deal, I don't have a solution for how they would organize it differently and it has everything I need plus more.

Matiah
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

ActiveCampaign is a great software!!

Beoordeeld op 19-8-2022

Overall have had a good experience with ActiveCampaign. I've used the software for a few years now, left briefly and came back quickly after seeing it had everything I needed and more. Also, their customer support is really good.

Pluspunten

ActiveCampaign is easy to use and has a lot of great features our previous provider was missing!

Minpunten

Would like better integration with my all-in-one CMS/CRM. I have to use Zapier to get everything I need into ActiveCampaign.

SendGrid

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign

Better features, more for marketing based emails and better email builder plus have automations.
Sophie
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

My ActiveCampaign Review

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2022

I unse ActiveCampaign for my simple Email marketing automation with a welcome sequence. That’s still very little, compared to the possibilities I have with ActiveCampaign. I feel very safe here, because ac will be able to keep up with growing demands.

Pluspunten

As a small business owner, I was searching for a solution for my email-marketing-automation. I compared the most common systems - ActiveCampaign convinced me! It is really intuitive in use.

Minpunten

I wish there were more design options: more fonts/inclusion of my own fonts, freer design of the layouts etc.

Karen
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

ActiveCampaign Review

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2022

Great experience overall. Excellent functionality for the cost, compared to other solutions with comperable capabilities. Implementation is quick and easy. Excellent documentation and support options.

Pluspunten

Ease of implementation and cost. High value compared to other solutions.

Minpunten

Manual contact and list management. It's a bit clunky, since it assumes virtually all contacts are organically sourced. I use the system for client/customer communications and have to manage lapses and new business by adding contact manually. Having to activate each field in a new contact record (first, last name, email, title, address/city/state, and all custom fields) requires a lot of clicking/tabbing.

• Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Email marketing for subscribers done right

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2022

Pluspunten

It's easy to use and navigate and I can setup promotional and transactional emails.

Minpunten

I was not able to verify some of my existing subscribers which was a bummer.

Bencle
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The finest prior and after-marketing Experience!

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2022

I enjoy being able to create attractive marketing emails to interact with my social space. I particularly like the degree of detail I can go into for my statistics and the ability to do client relationship wellness evaluations. I've worked with online trainers and program makers to assist them in properly understanding their targeted audience and customers, and I've significantly boosted their participation rates, sales, and income with the assistance of email marketing. If you are running a small or medium-sized company and want to save your time while making a profit on automation, Active Campaign is the solution for you. You must try using Active Campaign for your email campaigns provider if you want not just to generate business from emails and also to establish greater connections with your sign-ups.

Pluspunten

Active Campaign features the finest Automations offered, with pre-built templates and a simple and convenient workflow editor that provides a comprehensive picture of the project. Perfect for practically any company's automated procedure. In addition to Active Campaign's amazing categorization, automation, and customization options for email advertising and consumer tracking, I adore and am astonished by how much attention it has invested into its customer support. They are extremely attentive and never failed to respond to any queries or problems I have regarding their service.

Minpunten

The prices are quite exorbitant. They have little built-in third-party connectivity; we must utilize Zapier to connect, which incurs additional costs. It wasn't the most user-friendly tool. It's all solvable, although it often takes more energy than I prefer. Other rivals have simplified things, however at the price of high-level flexibility which Active Campaign provides.

Erin
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Active Campaign

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2022

I had tried using several other free email services in the past. Getting people to actually sign up was nearly impossible, even offering discounts and more, hardly anyone ever clicked "subscribe"- Active campaign allowed me to create a pop up window integrated with my website design, that will only pop up once on the main page for first time viewers (or until the cache is cleared). I also created a secondary sign up page where people can go to sign up if they missed the pop-up. This has taken me to large numbers of sign-ups, plus allowed me a way to integrate a 10% off coupon for subscribers after their email was confirmed. This has lead to numerous coupon uses of that 10% off in my store, proving the use of the pop up and offer. I send out monthly emails, keeping my subscribers informed and up to date on what is going on, increasing regular visits to my site and bumping regular sales. The email system is very easy to use.

Pluspunten

The sole reason I decided to start a free trial with this software was because of the complete customization allowed for your email sign-ups and pop-up windows. No one likes to click though email sign-ups that look out of place or run by a 3rd party. With this I could create a system that blended seamlessly with my current website, allowing everything to look 100% integrated into the site itself.

Minpunten

So far the system has more functionalities than I will likely ever use. However, this is not a 'dislike'. While there are many functions I don't currently need (or understand) there may be a day that I use them, and there are several tutorials and documents available to help me understand these other features. Nothing about the system so far could qualify as something I dislike.

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen

I do not have the coding ability to create pop-ups or many other interactive options. I built and maintain my own website, but my knowledge is limited. I needed a way to get people to actually SEE that I had a mailing list, and optional links and banners were not doing the trick. I also wanted everything to be integrated on my website, to match colors and themes and look like it belongs there.

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign

I accidentally clicked the wrong link. I was initially looking for a free service, but after customizing the pop-up and integrating it into my website, I was glad I did and decided the quality of this product was worth the price.

Elite Features at a Great Price Point

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2022

AC gives us everything we need for ~10% the cost of some of the "bigger " options. Cracks show if you look deep, the overall product is as advertised. If you're into automation – in the true sense – you'll love it.

Pluspunten

ActiveCampaign is built around automation, rather than flashy UI. It's a tremendous toolbox – deep hooks into other systems (often via Zapier), simple workflow and journey builders, easy data management. You can run a multi-million dollar marketing program on AC ... and we do.

Minpunten

AC can be slow at times, and some "killer features" of other products – pre-form user tracking on the website, flashy reporting – lack.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen

Deeper feature set and integrated CRM

Campaign Monitor

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign

Cost and easy of implementation
Waleed
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An important tool for preparing effective online marketing campaigns and following up on...

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2022

The current phase and future developments necessitate the presence of an experienced platform that can assist you in competing in extremely turbulent marketplaces, and ActiveCampaign is the appropriate option. It enables the assignment of potential connections and clients, making it easier to communicate with clients via email depending on their interests. Additionally, the graphs and statistics you obtain will assist you in developing plans based on correct advice.

Pluspunten

I enjoy the way ActiveCampaign displays information because it assists you in optimizing your services. The platform eliminates the requirement for users of varying skill levels to use multiple programs by centralizing all records in a single location that can be accessed from anywhere at any time. ActiveCampaign's advanced marketing tools enable you to create and save lists of potential customers for any product or service you offer, then email them offers. You can also customize ActiveCampaign to track the success of your marketing campaigns, which enables you to develop more distinctive campaigns and sustainable marketing strategies. ActiveCampaign's charts, suggestions, and reports will ensure that you always make the best choices. I appreciate how you can improve content viewing and automatically track engagement across many social media platforms, allowing you to have a better understanding of how your consumers and new customers react to it.

Minpunten

I had no technical issues when using ActiveCampaign, and the user interface is fantastic and simplifies the process of accessing various tools and reports, but the work team need easy exercises to effectively use the platform and get the intended results.

Active Campaign: Very good CRM on a budget

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2022

I totally recommend AC. There may be better options there like Hubspot, but AC is at a fraction of the cost and I think it covers most of what you could need as a small-medium company.

Pluspunten

AC is a great solution, full of features that should be enough to cover Basic-To-Medium needs. It's very easy to use and the price is perfect for what you receive. Support is also great.

Minpunten

The reporting side of things is a bit limited, I miss better tools to report on what's going on in terms of campaign activations or simply status on deals and contacts.

Pardot en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen

At the time (a few years ago) Mautic was fully of bugs. It may have improved by now.

Mautic

Price and functionality
Graham

Powerful, near enterprise grade Marketing Automation system

Beoordeeld op 31-1-2022

Extremely high value Marketing Automation system priced at a highly competitive rate to traditional enterprise tier Marketing Automation/CRM solutions while meeting almost 80-90% of the features and functions of traditional enterprise solutions.

Many organisations that are currently on enterprise Marketing Automation solutions could easily migrate to ActiveCampaign and see a better Ux for their teams and significant savings of over 70% on their tooling costs.

Pluspunten

A step up from most Email Marketing tools that brings a powerful Marketing CRM and automation system. Highly competitive against the enterprise grade platforms of Hubspot and Marketo. Brings much of the day to day functionality you will typically need and avoids a lot of the excess and bloat of the larger enterprise platforms.

Easy to setup and build automations and campaigns.

Very cost effective Marketing Automation CRM that integrates well with all other Enterprise tools

Minpunten

Field management and auto-fill functionality is lack.

Email/Templates builder while works well is very rigid and locks in to the system, requiring custom builds to be made inside the platform. Little to no documentation or functionality for importation of external builds.

HubSpot Marketing Hub en Marketo Engage

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen

Mailchimp doesn't have a true Marketing Automation system or CRM. Marketo has a terrible Ux Hubspot has too many underbuilt features ActiveCampaign has just the right Ux and features mix for 95% of hyper growth software businesses

Unbounce en Mailchimp

Joshua

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Active Campaign is the best email marketing software for startup brands & solopreneurs

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2021

The business problem I'm solving with Active Campaign is I needed email marketing software to collect the leads my business attracts, and place them in various different autoresponder sequences so my message can be delivered to my audience. Uplifting my readers until they feel comfortable becoming a buyer. Active Campaign has helped me create numerous buyers by spreading my message in a dependable way.

Pluspunten

What I like most about Active Campaign is for the incredible power it gives you, it is fairly simple to use. Active Campaign allows you to deploy the most complex and profitable email marketing strategies known today such as deploying Soap Opera Sequences. They have a very convenient mobile app that they improve every year. They are also run by passionate people, that care about making an impact. It also doesn't hurt that getting started with Active Campaign is very affordable.

Minpunten

What I like least about this software is the email editor is still fairly clunky to use. It's not terrible. But recently there have been a few other new contenders with much more fun to use email editors such as Convertkit. However, Active Campaign's power and development roadmap keep me using Active Campaign over Convertkit. Active Campaign integrates with almost everything.

Cristian
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Una herramienta potente, simple y de rápida implementacion.

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2021

Logré armar un proyecto complejo en tiempo récord gracias a AC pues debía incorporar en un plazo muy breve a un grupo de empresarios/as participantes. Antes era un trabajo enorme llamando y explicando el proyecto uno a uno. Esta vez, el embudo completo lo gestionamos con AC y me sorprendió lo rápido que pudimos avanzar.

Pluspunten

Es una herramienta muy potente. Estoy muy contento con la decisión. El UX es muy agradable y simple. Subir y limpiar mis bases de datos fue simple y muy rápido, así como usar uno de sus muchos formatos tipo para lanzar mi primera campaña. Todo el sistema de reportes es un completo y tienes información en tiempo real sobre el desempeño de las campañas. Las pruebas A/B me fascinaron: pasé de 28% de apertura a +55% ajustando solo el "subject".
Por otro lado los webinars son muy potentes: específicos, agiles y muy detallados. También la asistencia, la biblioteca de ayuda y los mailings de seguimiento.

Minpunten

Me costó un poco entender la diferencia entre "listas" y "contactos" para realizar las segmentaciones. He realizado algunas integraciones básicas que funcionan muy bien, aunque creo que el potencial es enorme, me falta dedicar más tiempo para eso.

Ubersuggest, Mailchimp en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen

En relacion al tiempo que dediqué para aprender a usar y lanzar una campaña en mailchimp, no logré nunca estar cómodo, sólo lo usé para el mail de fin de año. En cambio, AC es una plataforma completamente superior, más simple, más profunda, completa y que te ayuda a entender cómo ir gestionando a tus prospectos y clientes.

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign

Porque la automatización de procesos es increiblemente potente y personalizable full por que me permite crecer junto a mi negocio integrando CRM posterior. porque su manera de monetizar es más simple y clara que Hubspot
Alejandro

Activecampaign Best email marketing software

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2021

My overall experience has been very good. It has excellent customer service when you have problems. In digital marketing we use it every day and it is necessary to have an easier way to do reports / analysis, and ActiveCampaign is difficult to read the reports, also at the beginning it is difficult to use the platform in the first weeks.

Pluspunten

It is an excellent platform, the CRM is very intuitive and the follow-up it gives to customers through automations is excellent, it is capable of sending automated emails or mass emails, since it has some add-ins that are very much in line with the job. . I am dedicated to digital marketing and this system has been very useful for me to be able to organize myself without the need for more paper or old Excel techniques. I highly recommend it for different types of businesses because it is also very adaptive to whatever you want to do.
Highlights are CRM and sales automation, marketing reporting and analytics, contact management, and A / B testing

Minpunten

It is difficult to use at the beginning, I would say that it has a learning curve of medium difficulty

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign

I chose ActiveCampaign because it is the most complete of all email marketing software on the market at an affordable price.
Chelsea Dione
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

My ActiveCampaign Review

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2021

Overall, I am IMPRESSED with ActiveCampaign! As an email marketer, I've used a couple of other email marketing software and nothing beats ActiveCampaign so far when it comes to their software features and customer service. I literally recommend ActiveCampaign EVERYWHERE which is why I was able to convert my client to migrate to ActiveCampaign.

Pluspunten

I love that their user interface is very functional and easy to understand and use. I've been using ActiveCampaign from a little over a year now and there are still so many features I discover that helps me and my clients every time.

Minpunten

I guess an area they can improve on is their loading time. Sometimes it takes a while for things to load when I use ActiveCampaign heavily.

Kartra

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen

This is for a client. We did because the previous software provider was charging a bit higher but features are less. We feel it wasn't at par with the value my client was paying.

ConvertKit

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign

Aside from AC's powerful features, it was the discount we got on top of the 50% off for 3 months that sealed the deal!
John
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Easy Organization Of My List & My Favorite CRM

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2021

My overall experience has been very good. When I was first getting to know the system I used their chat support to figure things out and they sent me step by steps screen shots and customized video walkthroughs. That's what really won me over, knowing I can do just about anything I needed and instead of trying to take half a day to figure out how to do it on my own, they simply walk me through it now.

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to use the different mechanisms of ActiveCampaign. The tagging system is easy to use and really helps to organize my list. It also makes it so I don't have to create multiple lists and duplicate emails. I also have to say, their customer support has been awesome. Their chat support people will send me step by step screen shots on what to do and even record video for me to watch them set things up and explain how to do something. I mean seriously, their support is 5 star.

They also have a really good API system. I am able to connect different pieces of software to ActiveCampaign so my contacts or organized as they come in.

Minpunten

I don't really have anything to add here. It's easy to use and the support is fantastic.

Alexandra Valeska

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I always recommend Active Campaign for Funnels and Lead Nurturing strategies.

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2021

Active campaign has helped me a lot with developing my main service which is to create, implement and optimize funnels for different companies in wide niches.

Pluspunten

What i love about this software is the sequence automations, use of tags and goals. They are time savers and easy to use once you understand the logic. It does not take great time to learn either.
There is a lot of useful blog posts and documentations to achieve the goals plus a Facebook Group community if very specific help is needed.

Minpunten

Loading time. Would like to have a faster loading time when it comes to saving emails, creating landing pages and reports.

MailerLite en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor ActiveCampaign te kiezen

Needed a more user friendly CRM for clients, an easier way to create automations, easy integrations and a way to duplicate sequences in different accounts.

GetResponse en Keap

Redenen om over te stappen op ActiveCampaign

It had high reviews and had heard of it before. Decided to give it a try and loved it. Also tired Hubspot even though is a very high CRM system, it was not useful to create funnels and strategies as needed.
Laura

Active Campaign LOVE!

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2021

I LOVE ActiveCampaign. I feel that the tools are evolving and relevant for my business. It has transformed my ability to identify leads, track their progress, convert contacts into members, and track and respond to their journey within my website and club.

Pluspunten

I was with MailChimp. I moved to ActiveCampaign for the features that I am most fond of and use the most. Those are list segmentation, CRM, their existing recipe to help build automation, the automation functionality, in-depth segmentation, and tracking every move a contact makes.
The transition was seamless; ActiveCampaign moved my whole list for me. I was a bit overwhelmed at first because of the high level of functionality. But, their customer service and support are the best I've encountered in any company that I deal with to run my business. I love them!

Minpunten

I don't love the functionality of the design elements in the Campaigns. Mainly, there is no way to set the overall design perimeters. So, every time you add a block, you select your font and have to reset the design. The time making adjustments adds up.

Amanda
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

ActiveCampaign, 4 Months In

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2021

Although I'm fairly new to AC, I manage it for multiple others at my organization, so I've been deeply entrenched in it for the last 4 months. The learning curve wasn't too steep, the onboarding/training were all very good, and any time I've had an issue, the Customer Service has been top notch. There are some minor issues that are clunky (as described above) and I'd like an easier way to do reporting/analytics, but no software can do everything. All in all, their service and their respectable feature list make AC a very good value and a good choice for anyone who isn't total Type A :)

Pluspunten

The Customer Service is stellar, especially for being chat-based. As a previous HubSpot user (which is prohibitively expensive), AC comes pretty close to delivering all the essential features and the ease of use between the two platforms is night and day. AC is, for the most part, pretty intuitive. They also have better onboarding/training.

Minpunten

There are some seemingly very basic features that are missing. That being said, I'm able to create 'workarounds' to get what I need, but the workarounds do cause unnecessary work. Specifically, I can't automate task assignment at the Contact or Account level so I have to create and organize wholly unnecessary Deals and Deal Pipelines to do what I need to do. The other (minor) frustration is not being able to customize/save multiple views. I can add columns to views and that will stay put, but the default ordering of pretty much every page is alphabetical. For instance, when I switch the Contact view to sort by Date Created, if I navigate into a contact record or another page, the list reverts to being sorted alphabetically. Same with the Automations page, etc. I want to set custom sorts that are my own defaults (preferably multiple custom sorts/views). And I want it to remember to show me records by the 100s, not 20 at a time. It's little stuff, I know, but the constant extra clicks does get tedious.