GoCanvas

Aanpasbare mobiele zakelijke toepassingen en formulieren

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Tommy
Tommy

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

GoCanvas is fantastic. We use this system in our service company and it has saved a lot of...

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2018

Saves the company time and the presentation to the customer has helped our close rates greatly.

Pluspunten

The customer support is wonderful as well as the ease of use. It also integrates with a lot of other programs on the market.

Minpunten

No cons at this point. The implementation was very easy and the support has been first class. This software is a wonderful to have and makes doing business much easier.

Oluchi
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

My Experience with Go Canvas

Beoordeeld op 2-12-2022

Education Development in Nigeria It has helped with keeping tracks with the development of tertiary institution

Pluspunten

It has helped my organization become more productive in the space of one yearData collection, organizing and sharing has been made easy with the help of Go CanvasThe software can be used on both computer, pads and mobile devices which made it accessibleLess paper handling and at the same time has save a lot of money for the procurement department

Minpunten

When is being used by a lot of people at the same time it can affect the speed of the software

Mike
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Stay away from GoCanvas! They have no regard for the customer even a long time customer

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2024

Horrible, I was with them from there first beta test and it was good in the beginning but now is different with different management. I needed to lower the amount of users we have and they will not let us and are holding us hostage for a year because they want every last dollar from us. We were not leaving them but we had to lower our number of users and they told us to pound sand and then want us to sign another contract. What a scam.

Pluspunten

Well I thought they were loyal to their customers but instead they just want to soak you for every dollar without regards to you as a customer.

Minpunten

Don't ever try and lower the number of seats or you are SOL because everytime you add a seat they up your contract and they will not let you lower anything you are stuck until the contract ends. Not even Microsoft soaks you like that.

• Sector: Sport
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great product!

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2023

Overall I like the Gocavas, its easy to design applications, its easy to use, and get it out to users.

Pluspunten

We were looking for a method to submit inventory transactions that was easy, readily available to the user, on their mobile, that data entered can be validated and that can integrate easily to our system to reduce the time spent manually processing orders. GoCanvas was able to provide all these features.

Minpunten

The cons, limitation on graphics size, the reference data has to be partitioned if the file is too big, but there are work arounds, revisions to a forms change the form number so any project integrations that call that specific form number have to be updated every time.

Marc
Marc
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Save time and money!

Beoordeeld op 24-12-2018

We are a commercial and institutional HVAC service company. GoCanvas has solved several issues including legibility of service tickets (previously hand written) as well as quick delivery of the tickets (used to use FedEx overnight at the end of each week for each field employee). This cut our billing time down by 2 weeks. We are also using GoCanvas to create weekly time sheets, field quote sheets, time off requests and vehicle repair requests. We have several other forms which we will be creating soon. The staff at GoCanvas is extremely knowledgeable and creative. I have not come across anybody that was not excited about their product and ready and willing to solve my problems. I highly recommend GoCanvas for forms and processes to any industry with a need.

Pluspunten

GoCanvas is simple to learn and use. If you either cannot or don't have time to learn the software, their customer support can help design and setup almost any form that you can envision.

Minpunten

Nothing in life is perfect. GoCanvas is still working to fill the gaps of what it cannot yet do. I wish the GoCanvas submissions would interact with my database software but it will not and that is not a GoCanvas issue either. My database software company will not talk (literally or figuratively) with GoCanvas. Despite this setback, GoCanvas is still a better option (in our opinion) than using the mobile version of the database software.

Michael
  • Sector: Magazijnen/opslag

Go Canvas Review

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2023

Always a good experience, easy to use.

Always a good experience, easy to use.

Pluspunten

Ease of using the system, anyone on shift has no issue following direction and completing the reports.

Minpunten

Sometimes slow to get into, but that is not the Canvas system causing this issue.

Beth
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

GET IT!

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2015

GoCanvas has been incredible to work with. Our business is in Electrical Contracting, and GoCanvas designed a form on their app so that our employees don't need to fill out paper work tickets anymore. They also installed a barcode scanning system, so that our employees can scan items that they take from our warehouse to use at the jobsite. GoCanvas also give the ability to export those work tickets into a CSV or XML file, which means we can actually import those scans from their work tickets into our job costing software. It does so much more than we ever expected it to, which has made our switch to GoCanvas a seamless transition, and our employees who use it love it!
But the best part about GoCanvas is their Customer Service. I've had issues mapping some updates I made to the app, and was in a hurry to get it taken care of (before our employees were going to scan), and they got my message and called me immediately. Their response time is great, and they make sure they actually help solve the problem if there is one.
I can't say too many good things about their company, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to consolidate their paper forms into a paperless app.

Customer Service
Adaptability

Antwoord van GoCanvas

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback! We appreciate it!

• Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

Go Canvas is a Force Multiplier

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2019

We solved our field service ticket and manual inspection sheet issue. We were utilizing computers, tablets and having to access excel and then email to send these forms. Now the techs can utilize their phones and email directly to customer and supervisor when complete. This has allowed us to become much more versatile and is causing other departments to question their processes.

Pluspunten

The basics are very easy to learn and you can quickly create simple forms that allow you advanced mobilization.

Minpunten

When a form has to be dynamic the software becomes a little more complicated and having to set the app up and then the layout on the pdf can be somewhat time consuming.

John Kenneth
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Paperless? Try this

Beoordeeld op 20-3-2018

Pluspunten

Yes, this software really amazed me for replacing our documents to data. This is really amazing software.. Everyone should try this to experience the one of a kind software. Really recommended to all.

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Opened my eyes to the world of Mobile Forms.

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018

Trialled GoCanvas extensively while coming up with a solution for our warehouses record-keeping....

Eventually went with ProntoForms and have learnt to love it and the many options I have to tweak and create new forms.

Pluspunten

Very simple to use. Powerful options for importing and exporting data. As of October, GC have come out with a Free version for businesses with only one user. This could be quite amazing to get users on board and suit the needs of most small businesses.

Minpunten

Expensive for few users. We were wanting to have 3 Users (ie 3 Mobile devices) and pricing could not match alternate software offerings that I found.
Though I would likely think if I chose this software long-term, I would grow to love its feature-set.

Randy
  • Sector: Olie en energie

Tablet to Old

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2021

I have used GoCanvas for about 8 years. I use it for in house inspections in the Exploration and Production of Natural gas. This meets the requirements of State tracking and OSHA tracking.

Pluspunten

GoCanvas is a software that the user has most of the control over. You can create and customize your documents to fit your needs.

Minpunten

The first time use of any feature can be tricky. The pro to this con is there is always technical support. I used to like technical support better when you could pickup the phone and call rather that submitting the ticket and waiting for responses.

Damian
  • Sector: Research

Covid App Review

Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020

Overall we would say that this has helped us in keeping track with Covid symptoms and temperatures. Did away with spreadsheets and made it very easy for end-users to report daily.

Pluspunten

What we have found that we like the most is the ability to access this on mobile and workstations. Also, it is user friendly and very simple to use and customize to our requirements for COVID.

Minpunten

The software could use more granular controls on adding and removing people or changing roles and reporting to new supervisor/manager. Possibly deleting former employees as well since this data is no longer needed. Maybe also have backups of individual employees when they leave on vacation so that we can get immediate attention. Maybe also add in different alerts/notification schedules for those that work different shifts. Currently we have an alert setup for employees to submit form by 9am. The issue is that not everyone is awake and works different shifts.

David

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2019

Ease of use in the office and on site with mobile forms. All I talked to in the field say it is fairly easy to use and really like it, for now they do not have to shuffle so much paperwork, it automatically shows up to fill out certain forms weekly (which is a good reminder). Fill it out, done and filed.

Pluspunten

It is very easy to use. It takes a bit to learn how to set up documents, but once learned it gets better. I also like how we can go into a form and change a few things and it automatically updates. So when others access GoCanvas it syncs and all is up to date, right then.

Minpunten

Can't think of anything at this time.

Lee
Lee

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy to use in the field

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018

It makes my team more efficient and helps in the field.

It makes my team more efficient and helps in the field.

Pluspunten

It is very easy to use in the field when I am meeting with a homeowner. They can sign my contracts right in their living room and it goes straight until a PDF. I like the layout of the program and customization. It has made my field team much more efficient and look more professional in the field.

Minpunten

If we have to change any documents, it is a bit difficult for our admin to do so. We have used it for a few years and there aren't many things that I would say are cons for Go Canvas.

Nick
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

Flexible, very useful.

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2019

Streamlining paper records about herbicide applications to a digital format. We are able to clients another notification for maintenance for their records for compliance. And we are working on an app that will eventually replace our paper field reports to deal with work and inventory.

Pluspunten

Its customizability is very good, and we've used multiple apps within the program for different reason, for internal documentation and for clients. Nice way to move away from paper records where possible.

Minpunten

Adjusting some of the options/menus within an app once it was activated wasn't always straight forward, even with the help. Most were easy once I asked tech support, but wasn't always clear when in the program.

Jon
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

A Fantastic Tool For Improving Efficiency and Quality of Service

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018

We have replaced paper property inspection forms which has not only added value to the service provided to our clients, but it has increased efficiency massively and has gone even further by protecting the company from certain liability claims by evidencing every property inspection in its entirety, with supporting photographs etc.etc.

Pluspunten

That everything from the app to the pdf can be tailored to fully meet our requirements.

Minpunten

Nothing! It was easy to set up, easy to use, tweak, and easy for all users to understand and begin to use.

Juan Manuel
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A great way to improve your efficience and productivitty

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021

Great tool, immense versatility, top tier support.

Great tool, immense versatility, top tier support.

Pluspunten

I cannot explain how this software enhanced my teams productivity.

It's really easy to create your own personalised forms, it just requiere to know a little about programming.

The custom automatic PDFs make our data completely understandable. And being able to export it to a CSV or JSON format help us build BI reports over other tools would have taken ages if we have used pen and paper, and later pick that up with a computer.

Minpunten

The tool is not the cheapest in the market, but honestly, it's worth it.

bayu
  • Sector: Olie en energie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Doing what it's supposed to do well

Beoordeeld op 18-3-2021

It does what it supposed to do well for simple to medium complex forms/ apps. For simple form it has no issue at all. For forms with more complicated and high volume of data, it has issues with some limitation here and there, e.g. only 75 rows of data will be displayed on the mobile device.

Pluspunten

Apps/ form are very easy to customize and develop.

Minpunten

Limitation to use big reference data. Not really flexibility on PDF designer.

Paul
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

We use GoCanvas everyday and wont go back to paper contracts

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2016

GoCanvas was the first and the only solution that we decided upon for our paperless contract documentation. We love the easy to use an app and the ability to scale with future employees. If We had one complaint it would the learning curve it takes to set up a new form. But once you understand how to build it everything is a snap.

Pluspunten

It does what it says and paperless documentation has streamlined our process

Minpunten

The learning curves to build new forms.

Rhonda

Time Saver

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2018

It has made working with the crew in the field easier, has saved us money, our clients like the information that we are giving them in order to see what is going on in the projects that we are working on for them.

Pluspunten

Saves us so much time , money, I cant believe that we did business with out it. This product has made my life easy with the workers in the field.

Minpunten

Ok, so i tried to put N/A it would not let me , i cant find anything wrong with GoCanvas, it exceeds my expectations .

John
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Thanks GoCanvas - its the new JOTS!!!

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2016

GoCanvas has absolutely changed how JOTS Computer Services, Inc. delivers services to its customers. Truly as simple as Click-Submit-Done, Yes, that easy. From sales, tech support to the development team, GoCanvas delivers the Wow factor in all that they do. Thanks GoCanvas!

Pluspunten

The continuous and creative development of the GoCanvas App. Never gets stale, always looking to improve the user experience, ease of use and value of the App.

Minpunten

I have honestly experience no cons with GoCanvas.

Luis
  • Sector: Machinebouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

GoCanvas experience

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2019

We have been able to create reports to share with our clients the work we do in their machines, we are in charge of technical service and it is very useful to create the reports in real time and present them immediately after the work

Pluspunten

It is easy to use, we can provide our clients with a formal and well-designed report, adapted to our needs

Minpunten

We need a little more personalized training to what we want to do, maybe explanatory videos

Rocco

• Klantenondersteuning

Great to use for any type of field service work. Company listens to your feedback. Price has...

Beoordeeld op 12-11-2017

Pluspunten

Functionality on smartphones. Ease of use to create customized forms. Ability to customize what the recipient sees.

Minpunten

Price has gone up significantly in the last few years. It can do a lot but is sometimes slow to load.

Nick
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

PDF Editing

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020

Pluspunten

Easy to learn how to write applications

Minpunten

Many customizable features still missing

• Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Technical Support a complete joke! Crashes constantly, but does the job when it works.

Beoordeeld op 9-6-2018

Pluspunten

Easy to produce reports. Quick to make changes. Works offline with acceptable crash recovery and only 10% loss of data when it crashes.

Minpunten

Technical Support? What Technical Support? I have placed 13 phone calls in one month to address mission critical bugs - 12 of them went to voicemail and were never returned. I ended up calling sales who basically told me to send a ticket (which also didn't get addressed). By far, the worst experience I have ever had as a paying B2B customer, and I just pray that I don't ever get an issue which I can't figure out my own workaround.
Employees are constantly jumping ship and the social media is drinking the cool-aid. Basically if you have an issue, you are on your own, especially after you convert from trial. During trial they were occassionally responsive but once I'm a paying customer.