EdrawMind

Max
  • Sector: Internet
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best mind map tool on the market!

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2020

Think of MindMaster as Excel meets XMind. Sounds good? Well, this is what it is. MindMaster is a powerful mind map tool that has infinite features from various templates at hand, page styling, and endless customization choices. It has it all. Oh, and it equipped with a dark mode option. I think we have a winner here. Can't praise MindMaster enough. Best mind map tool on the market, hands down! I was working with the Free version and now I'm about to upgrade to the Pro edition. Outstanding job, guys! Keep it up and don't stop innovating.

- Endless customization

• Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Capturing Thoughts

Beoordeeld op 22-6-2020

I mind-map when studying the Bible. I started with using an induction method in my studies and find that I need to put my visuals down on paper, which I have been doing for a long time. Now I find myself using Mindmaster as a tool and a companion to both Microsoft Word and Olive Tree Study Bible software. I am almost getting that lifetime license soon.

Pluspunten

I have used mind-mapping software since early 2018 and much much earlier still with hand-drawn maps on good old paper. I started back then with the more popular brand with a lot more reviews and higher ratings, which I was on annual subscription for. It worked well with that software and I learnt 3 things that are important for me - effectiveness of the tool and connecting lines. This is where Mindmaster works better for me as compared with what I was using until now - 1/I find myself being drawn to Mindmaster's client software and yet at the same time, I can store my maps in the cloud; 2/Connecting lines are very important to me as it helps me connect my thoughts and with the ability to change the properties of the lines helps me define how the connection patterns and 3/being able to review my maps on my Android phone helps so much with continuity with my thoughts.

Minpunten

Perhaps I am still on the trial version because the technical support although did auto reply to my query, had no follow up on the matter.

Amir
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Has the poetential to be the # 1

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

They have good customer service, good interface but horrible syncing capabilities. If they ever fix this bug I'm willing to give them another chance until then I'll have to find some one else.

Pluspunten

It had a lot of great options, from different formats of mindmaps. Themes were pleasing to look at. Good Customer service.

Minpunten

The personal cloud doesn't work well when you use multiple devices. Used the API integration with Google Drive and Dropbox. Spent hours on a project only to find out the next time I opened it nothing was saved. This happened multiple times.

Mindomo
Saim
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs

Best for Academic Collaboration and creating ideas and maps

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2020

In overall, I am very much happy with my purchase. There are so many possibilities to use MindMaster. For example if I am not using the function of the online collaboration then it is still excellent for me to draw my ideas and planning diagrams. Also useful to draw sphere of the keywords of my research area.

Pluspunten

The reason I bought Edraw Mindmaster full licensed version is to use this mindmaster in developing ideas for collaborative research articles with collaborators around the world. For example, it allows me to share a unique link where the receiver can actively contribute to the diagram and add the complexities and possibilities of the contributions that he/she would make. Although, there are other platforms available but sometimes, video or voice chatting would just waste the ideas or writing minutes of the meeting would again for collaborator to read and contribute in a descriptive way. With this mindmaster, it has been possible for me to lead a project where individual contributions written by the author and simultaneously creating the Gantt chart where we all stick to the deadlines in order to achieve the research outcome on time.

Minpunten

Of course, this is an advanced new method of collaboration where mindmaster can be used and thus require adaptive approach and willing to utilise excellent maps and resource diagram templates it offers.

Microsoft Teams

Redenen om over te stappen op EdrawMind

The reason I bought this software as a self-initiative in utilising m time effectively. For example organising meetings and having collaborative discussions for hours would not document itself the ideas unless we record videos but again the significance now a days is to be smarter and utilise hours effectively where we should jump on to the actions rather than having discussions after discussions with no results.
Terence
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great cross-platform mind mapping tool

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020

Using MindMaster has made design and flow sessions go a lot smoother than previous solutions; it's also a lot easier to share and collaborate with others as well. We're using it for designing workflows and other project design features, tracking progress through projects and tracking meeting minutes as well, plus other things I'm likely forgetting at the moment.

Pluspunten

This is a very easy to use mind mapping tool that's quite capable in regards to the different mind map layouts that are available and the visual customization options. We previously used different mind mapping software and we were able to jump into MindMaster with a minimum of fuss.

One of the major selling points for us is cross platform (Windows, MacOS and Linux, Android and iOS) as well as having access via the Web to allow access even on machines with no direct install. The included cloud storage and collaboration makes working brainstorming, design sessions and meeting minutes easier to conduct as well.

Minpunten

Occasionally while using the web version of the application, the title bar of the application seems to get stuck on "Saving" as if it is trying and failing to save the file, but regardless of this the save is actually happening properly.

In addition, although the app is cross platform it seems as though some versions of it are slightly out of sync with others; for example a file edited in the web version generates a warning about being a newer file format when loaded in Linux.

Neither of these are show stoppers (things still work regardless), but they do showcase some areas where a little bit more polish would go a long way.

EdrawMax

Redenen om voor EdrawMind te kiezen

While good, SimpleMind did not have the collaboration features that we would have liked, but more importantly a lack of a web enabled version to allow for working/viewing on files when away from the office and without the usual hardware access was starting to become an issue.

Redenen om over te stappen op EdrawMind

EDraw looks quite promising and capable, and the ability to generate a variety of other types of diagrams was seriously tempting. However what put it behind the curve was a combination of not being quite as capable as MindMaster for doing mind maps (understandably so) as well as a lack of Mobile/Web versions, which were an important deciding factor in our switch.
Aniruddha

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Edraw MindMaster is a BIG BLESSING for my online course creation!

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

I am using it for my online Webinars to sell my online courses.
I am using it to create my online courses
I am using it to create my Online workbooks
The experience is just Amazing ....

Pluspunten

Pros:
1. I must say this is the easiest to use MindMap software I have ever used.
2. The colour, design, shapes are just charm to use.
3. I use it for my live Webinar to sell my online products
4. I use it for my weekly Mastermind groups online.
5. My students love the way each topic unfolds in front of them.
6. The cloud storage is so useful that I can access my MindMaps anytime from any device.

Minpunten

Haven't seen any Cons yet.... just loving it.

MindMeister

Redenen om voor EdrawMind te kiezen

I needed something which I can use easily in my webinar and creating online courses structure and presentations. and EDraw MindMaster serves my purpose.

Overgestapt van

Ayoa

Redenen om over te stappen op EdrawMind

EDraw MindMaster is so easy to use, is inexpensive and totally serves my purpose.
MJ
  • Sector: Informatiediensten
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Edraw MindMaster

Beoordeeld op 13-5-2020

Pluspunten

Edraw MindMaster is easy to use and I love it that they constantly improve the product. The learning curve is virtually zero. Although I use the paid version, the free version is great which means I can share the mindmaps widely. Best value for money! The Slideshow feature is great, helping to create quick slideshows with a push of a button!

Minpunten

There is nothing I don't like about this software. It will be great if one can import more file formats from other mindmapping software packages, but this is a minor feature.

Menghan
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Better to have shortcut

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

I really like it. I use it for work, and also for some private creation activities.
Actually at first I had some trouble with login by Gmail. I got response soon from your crew , and I had a very good experience on the after service.

Pluspunten

I can export the mind map to excel and ppt, and can share with people who don’t use Mind Master.
I can use Mind Master to create WBS easily.
And I can open the files from all kinds of my devices.

Minpunten

It will be better if there are shortcut key to improve the efficiency.

Alessio
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Mind Mapping on every device

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

Explain concept, organize Lessons, meeting report.

Pluspunten

The most important feature is the software is the availability on different platforms

Minpunten

I would like to a spreadsheet object or integration with Microsoft Excel

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great, usefull and unfair price

Beoordeeld op 4-2-2021

I can say that I was happy with the software until I needed to change my computer, I didn't find a way to move the software, my license was not recognized, so I suffered a significant downgrade .
The sac denied my requests even after I explained all the situation

Pluspunten

Quite easy to utilize, the interface is intuitive and there are a lot of useful resources and several exportation formats

Minpunten

The price and signature model, when you compare with other app or software the price sounds unfair.
All office package is cheaper than this software, but let me be honest the majority of mind map software programs are expensive.

Frederico
  • Sector: Openbare veiligheid

The best Mind Mapping software i've used so far

Beoordeeld op 28-10-2020

MindMaster is a really awesome software. Lots of features, several customization possibilities and great templates to help out anyone starting with M.Maps. The slideshow features are REALLY great as well, outperforming any other similar I've used before. It can be used either for professional or personal mind mapping.

Besides, it's really easy to migrate from other tools.

Great templates
Lots of layouts (some of them I've never had seen before on any other M.M. tool)
Several customization features
Really nice Android App (I used on Tablet and Mobile too)
All the essential tools well designed to get used to do mind mapping really quick
Color palette really smart, easy to get your mind mapping colored
Brainstorming tool is a great aid to fill up the map
Great cliparts and symbols
Can import other formats like XMind, MindManager and FreeMind

Minpunten

There is not much to say about cons in this software. I'd like to see a feature to export diagrams to XMind and Freemind, as some colleagues use these tools. It would be nice to import pictures from the Web directly as well.

Senthil Anand
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best software to capture unstructured thoughts

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020

Compared to the traditional approach, this tool helped us to adopt mind mapping concepts to document our solutions in a much more natural and innovative way. Thank you.

Pluspunten

We were able to use this software to capture various functional and technical artifacts, ease of use from jr to sr level team members. The deliverables are well received and appreciated by my clients. It helped us to be successful. Love the predefined templates, ability to restructure with few clicks, helped capture production quality artifacts quickly, and maintain it with ease in the longer run. This tool helps to realize the mind mapping with ease compared to other products in the market. It helps to overcome divided attention and inattentional blindness issues. License cost is affordable as well.

Minpunten

There are good amount of templates, would like to see lot more. Support for structured templates would be nice. Export into Office format can be improved further.

Simona
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great cross-platform tool

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020

Pluspunten

Cross-platform, stand-alone and easy-to-use desktop application with an affordable license for individual users. Integrates with google docs, dropbox and Edraw cloud (for teams).

Minpunten

On linux with dark themes (e.g KDE with Breeze theme) most of the texts are not visible. Contacted support about it but it was not addressed until now.

Jotta

High Quality Software

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

I use MindMaster for many things: To organize structures of courses, books, curriculum, presentation and so on. I can insert all the info and content and have them altogether under my eyes. It saves me a lots of time and energy.

Pluspunten

Honestly, this is the most gratifying investment I have done this year. MindMaster is practically complete. Plenty of util features. The feature I love most is the so many options to add info to the topics and subtopics. You don't need any external storage for files, articles, notes and etc. You can easily add clipart, pictures, summaries and so on. And about the slideshow creation? Simply amazing.

Minpunten

To be perfect, Edraw must solve a particular limitation of the software. Currently, the topics and subtopics are not freely movable around as other similar softwares. Also, the spacing between the topic groups is standard. There is no way to adjust the spacing as the user wants. That is all!

Rick
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Best and Friendliest Mind Mapping Software

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2020

Pluspunten

The variety of the types of diagrams that can be so easily created make it easy to teach my students

Minpunten

I don't really know what I would add except in the future maybe some AI enhancements

Daniel
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

The best

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

I've been using others before, but my experience was bad! Mind Master is easy, fast, and cheaper. I'm glad I found it.

Pluspunten

It is very easy to use and faster than similar products.

Minpunten

I like everything, maybe it should add a few more view options, but that is ok so far.

Martin
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy to use and beautiful results

Beoordeeld op 1-3-2021

Overall pretty nice product i have used it for a while, even free version.
It does everything i need and i didnt feel i had to go out and find a new one after i tried this one.

I would like to see a Lite version or some thing between pro and Free version, with a bit more options but at a better price probably a one time fee =)

Pluspunten

Super easy to use and output a professionel looking result.
I used it for own ideas and dealy routines, and small personal projects, and its super good for brainstorming and easy to use and get used to.

It don't feel like it slowing you down in your workflow when brainstorming, and thats a good thing i feel many other mindmap softwares are hard to use, so using more time on just try to setup new bubbles...

Minpunten

Its a bit on the expensive site of things.

It feel like its more aimed at proffesionel/companies use, i would like it had some cheap options for a discount price where you are not super limited but get acess to a bit more elements, without need a cloud service and all those other things pro offers.

Charles
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Powerful tool for brainstorming and fleshing out ideas

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

My experience has been fantastic and I continue to expand my uses of the tool. Originally it was just for brainstorming, but recently I have used it for data visualization as well

Pluspunten

The simplicity of using a tool with so much power. The learning curve is small and quite honestly only takes a few minutes.

Minpunten

Honestly, I wish it had more import capabilities. I would love it if I could feed it a simple JSON (leveraging their own dictionary/format) file rather than having to reverse engineer the file format for one of the few supported import filters

Elke
  • Sector: Human Resources

MindMaster - Real alternative to other tools

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020

MindMaster is a great brainstorming program in a concept phase. It's not free, but I think it's worth every penny. I prefer to use it as XMind.
However, there is one point that annoys me a little. Once I logged in after registration, I would have expected that login to remain permanent. However, I had to find out that I have to register regularly to use all options. Maybe it is possible to change this?

Pluspunten

a lot of optical design options and unusual graphics

Minpunten

I have to register regularly to use all options

Jakub
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A good choice for mind mapping

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2021

I was satisfied with EdrawMind. I stopped paying for the subscription because I didn't need it anymore. What a pity that my old maps are now useless.

Pluspunten

I was looking for a versatile, easy-to-use tool for mind mapping. I found it in EdrawMind (formerly: Edraw MindMaster). It was worth paying the subscription.

Minpunten

I was a bit worried about what would happen to my mindmaps when I decide to change the software. I didn't want to be locked in the one system but, unfortunately, that was my case.

Anthony
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Best Mind Mapping Tool for Collaboration

Pluspunten

For our company, the most important feature was the ability to work on a map collaboratively. We couldn't find any other software that allowed us to work in real-time. Also, having a desktop app version and an online version over the web was very useful as well. It fulfilled all our needs for mind mapping.

Minpunten

There was no difficulty with integrating it into our current workflow because it was all pretty self-explanatory. However, one of the improvements I would suggest would be to troubleshoot a lot of different scenarios for collaborative work. Sometimes something someone did wouldn't show up without refreshing the page and other times, the spacing of items would be off. But it still worked just fine.

Kuldip
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Excellent program

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2019

Unlimited scope for creative minds. Serving the purpose. Strong tool for expressing the mind.I found it excellent. I am using in variety of purposes and Edraw MindMaster is making our task easy. Due to Edraw MindMaster's illustrations and freedom we are able to convey our mind more constructively. We use less words and more MindMaster. Due to Edraw MindMaster our mind has become more expressive.

Easy 2 use
EYE-CATCHING illustrations.

Nothing.
It has enough freedom to express mind.

Arpad
  • Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy to use app for quick results

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

Using MindMaster is really easy and does not get in the way of working efficiently - either used for brainstorming or discussion of options, or overview of project proposals. There are many ways how it contributes to our team work and personal planning and ideation.

Pluspunten

It was easy to learn the app and to create my maps easily from the get-go. Intuitive keyboard mapping makes for quick results without touching the mouse.

Available themes are great and formatting is straightforward - everything with a click of the mouse.

Minpunten

Drag and drop sometimes works counterintuitively, and the content of some fields disappear when I start editing another field.

Andrew
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Finally, my search is over!

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

I have used many different mind mapping tools and Mond Master is by far the best I have used. I am very pleased.

Pluspunten

I especially appreciate that Mind Master is cross platform. It is very intuitive and easy to use. The cloud storage is perfect for my needs.

Minpunten

Custom themes were a bit confusing at first, but it didn't take long to figure them out.

Andres
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

Powerful tool

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

Organization of legal problems and procedures

Pluspunten

It has all the capacity of more expensive programmes. Helps organize ideas and factual issues. New capabilities discovered with every new use.

Minpunten

The mobile app still has some deficiencies on an ipad