ShipMonk

Order fulfillment and inventory management software

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2019

Pluspunten

I used ShipMonk to help jumpstart a small business. Their team was super helpful in getting me up and running, and things were pretty seamless. They also gave me plenty of advice (for free) around marketing, operations, and ways to possibly expand into new markets. I found their pricing pretty reasonable, too. All in all I'd recommend them.

Minpunten

Their billing platform is somewhat immature, but they've been making improvements to it over the last year or so.

David

2+ Years and Going Strong

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020

They've been extremely flexible in helping my business grow and willing to follow my custom guidelines for packaging orders.

Pluspunten

Software - I'm able to manage inventory and orders in one easy to use platform. They are constantly launching new features that have been a no brainer for my business.

Minpunten

I would like to see an integration with Zapier. They informed me it will be launching in Q2 so I'm eager for that.

Shipwire

Redenen om voor ShipMonk te kiezen

I've used two fulfillment centers before Shipmonk and neither have come close to what Shipmonk offers. The UI is simple but provides all the data needed to manage my orders (i.e. put them on hold, move inventory, etc.).

Overgestapt van

Redenen om over te stappen op ShipMonk

Their software was much better than everything else on the market and their prices were reasonable. I'm sure there are cheaper options out there, but the small percentage more if worth the added value (if you value technology).
Joann
  • Sector: Sportartikelen
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Terrible customer service, you will be oversharged unnecessarily!

Beoordeeld op 2-9-2022

Do not go forward with them if you want to be unnecessarily costly $ charged as a result of their incompetence "Junior Happiness Engineer" / customer service to co ordinate your issue.

The juniors do not seems professionally trained to handle some items but yet we can't reach other managerials roles along side the side your inventory will be in.

Their happy engineers customer service is poor. My company VOQA LTD has been overcharged because their lack of delay and misinformation of co ordination. We've been passed along through multiple customer service people to only result to our processing delivery to be delayed - resulting to us being charged but they're the ones not profressional responsive!!

And they only provide a customer service remotely based in Florida, you won't know the status of your items that clearly as they're not on site.

Pluspunten

Easy software to use but terrible customer service which is the main concern for your extra charges

Minpunten

Customer service is poor and unprofessionally trained remotely to not be near the site to see your items and no other numbers are available to reach in the sites. You will get a delayed response, resulting in charges in your fulfilment orders.

Dear Joann,

While we are glad to hear that our fulfillment software has worked for your business, it deeply disappoints us that customer service has not been up to par with the standards we are passionate about keeping. Your message has been relayed to our Client Success team. A representative will study the details of your account and get back to you as soon as possible to try and resolve any issues that may have been experienced.

Tim
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Make sure you have a good happiness engineer!

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2022

Positive experience, it does what it's supposed to do.

Pluspunten

Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been the highlight of using Shipmonk. He's the best happiness engineer that I've worked with and has been extremely helpful when it comes to resolving issues.

Minpunten

If you're stuck with a bad happiness engineer everything takes forever to accomplish.

Michael
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

ShipMonk Review

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019

We rarely run into any issues with ShipMonk system itself; aside from a few bugs here and there. If anything does occur, our Happiness Engineer hops on it right away. I would like to commend [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for being the best Happiness Engineer we could hope for! He is very responsive, and always helps as best he can.

Pluspunten

Very intuitive. The approximate Stockout Days is extremely useful & quite accurate. Creating Orders through ShipMonk is very easy to understand, and provides accurate tracking. It is a simple process for creating new items.

Minpunten

I have no complaints with the ShipMonk system. If I were to make a suggestion, it would be great if we could identify the approximate transit time for an order based on the location it is shipping to. I find the shipping options listed are broad & not too useful.

We have inserts that are automatically included in our orders. Sometimes, we do a bulk upload shipments for our investors & the inserts are automatically added. But we do not want inserts on these orders. So we have to manually remove them, which is time consuming. A method to remove a SKU in bulk from orders would be a great tool that would save us time. But those scenarios are rare.

Alexander
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

Love working with Shipomonk

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2021

Great

Pluspunten

Love working with Shipmonk. I've tried working with other fulfilment services and they don't come close. Mistakes happen (as they do anywhere) but with Shipmonk they're very, very rare and when they do happen, customer service is always there to help. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Minpunten

Occasional fulfilment errors, not being able to view case log

Mikel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Affordable but high quality fulfillment service

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2019

All in all, very satisfied with their service and the timely delivery of the orders to my customers.

Pluspunten

We've been using Shipmonk (and their associated Shopify app) for more than a year now.

The onboarding process is fairly easy and they help you connect your store to their fulfillment center, and map the SKUs to their internal inventory codes. You can also do it yourself manually if you create product bundles, for instance, or they will do it for you if you have a lot of them, just by sending them a CSV.

From that moment on, Shipmonk automatically captures the orders from Shopify, processes them, and then inserts the tracking number once the order has been fulfilled.

So all in all, it is a very straightforward process and the only work you need to do is check their interface daily to verify no orders are "stuck" because the buyer entered an incorret address, or you have run out of stock of any item (which you shouldn't, as they provide a forecast on how many days of inventory you have left at the current sales rate.

Minpunten

Some occasional mistakes in the billing, especially at a time when a carrier reused tracking codes and we were charged for packages that were not ours, or in the beginning when they applied international shipping rates slighlty different to those agreed upon, but both were corrected quickly. Just be on top of the billing reports (that are fairly detailed, which honors them).

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Klantenondersteuning

Service is okay, customer care is the worst.

Beoordeeld op 31-7-2018

Pluspunten

Integrating with my Amazon and Shopify account wasn't too difficult, but I have to manually push through all the orders by logging into the website, reconfirming what shipping option I want and submitting it.

Minpunten

The customer service is spotty at best. I have to keep following up or hunting down representatives, and what they say their policies are on the website and what it is with new centers are apparently 2 different things. I feel this company is one of those "bro" tech companies with little to no customer care initiatives in place

Antwoord van ShipMonk Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for your review. Feedback is so important to us, because it drives our product improvements.

We¿re very sorry that you have found our customer support spotty. We truly attempt to adhere to a 24 hour SLA, and if we managed to miss the mark, that¿s entirely our fault.

You mentioned that you have to manually push the orders through and reset the shipping options you want. This actually sounds like perhaps the mapping on your orders was never properly configured. Once you map shipping methods to the options available in your store, the system will apply the same logic for all future orders.

It sounds like this may just be a simple misunderstanding on how to use the software, and that perhaps we should have done a better job of educating you. Please reach out to me directly and I¿d be delighted to guide you through the mapping process and address the specifics of your questions.

You can reach me anytime at [email protected]

Augusto

Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Beoordeeld op 15-7-2022

Pluspunten

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has really helped in order to navigate Shipmonk since he took care of our Customer Service.

Minpunten

Shipmonk might be getting too big too fast, thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] we are being able to cope with change.

Brooke
  • Sector: Groothandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Ship Monk put Amazon to Shame when it comes to fulfillment.

Beoordeeld op 9-6-2018

Pluspunten

ShipMonk delivers personalized attention and customer service for every question and concern we've ever had regarding the software or client information. They are truly invested in each and every company using their service.

Minpunten

They are a little less known than other companies for fulfillment. Hearing a name like Amazon for fulfillment instantly triggers a sense of stability and comfort. Ship Monk just needs a little bit more time to establish themselves and the will be giving Amazon a run for their money.

T.C
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Wouldn't Have Made over $3,000,000 Last Year Without Shipmonk!

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2021

Overall, this software is CRITICAL because it frees my time, gives me location independence to travel, and enjoy my family without worrying about packaging material, processing orders, or interacting with shipping companies. This software gives me the security and confidence knowing that I am building a sustainable business that can and does run without me needing to be present for every aspect.

Pluspunten

This software has expedited the SALES GROWTH of my business by removing the headache of shipping, storing, and hiring staff to package and process orders. With this weight off of my shoulders, I can 100% focus on new product development and effective marketing to continue increasing my business' revenue.

Minpunten

That I didn't know it existed YEARS before! I have been using this software since the summer of 2018. Before that, I was STRUGGLING to keep up with packaging hundreds of monthly orders. Fast forwards years later, we now have THOUSANDS of orders each month. Image if I was still self-packaging my own orders with our current volume. This software is a MUST HAVE for serious business owners that want to build a business that can fully operate on its own.

Lauren

The best DTC 3PL

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2021

We trust that our products and orders and being shipped out efficiently and correctly — we are able to set it and forget it and are grateful to have such a reliable extension of our business!

Pluspunten

The dashboard is incredibly easy to follow and navigate through — extremely user friendly and doesn't require much training. You can easily access all product information, shipping cost, weight and tracking information in minutes. It's updated in real time and synced with our Shopify store as well.

Minpunten

Occasional glitches but customer service is quick to answer and help fix any errors.

Adrian
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

Shipmonk Provides a Great Customer Experience

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2021

Shipmonk has been a great business partner for Truvani. Their software is a pleasure to use, but they really shine in their customer service. Inventory is accurately managed and customer orders generally go out in a timely manner without incident. The customer service team is responsive, results driven, and willing to work with us on special requests/projects as they come up. They always push for the best outcome in any scenario, which goes a long way for us.

Pluspunten

Shipmonk is user friendly, well organized, and easy to navigate. The filters are great for locating specific orders or order types, and the search features are very helpful. I also like being able to review the month's activities at a glance on the dashboard page.

Minpunten

Being in the nutrition supplement and vitamin industry, I would like to see a feature added allowing for "batch" or "lot code" traceability. I would also like to see some updates to the CSV/XLSX reports for visibility on the quantity of each SKU shipped on an order, if it is a multi-SKU order with multiples of each SKU being shipped. I would also like to see "batches" or "lot codes" added to CSV/XLSX reports.

Peter

Essential to running a crowing D2C business

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

I've worked with Shipmonk for over 2 years. We switched over during black Friday which could have been a total mess. But the integration was smooth and painless. Ever since then, we love how responsive they are with any issues that rise up. We identify, locate the root cause, fix and move on.

Pluspunten

Love the real-time reporting and routing of packaging. We came from a small 3PL where everything was manual, and we didn't realize how transparent and automated 3PL could be. Shipmonk works with smaller brands but is built for scale.

Minpunten

As with all 3PL suppliers, their go-to team members on the floor are transitional. This means there's always a ton of turnover with pickers and packers. But this is nitpicking because it's an issue with all companies big and small in this industry.

Suzan

Do Not Recommend - Avoid

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2022

When it comes to sales, they are very attentive. But the past 6 months have been terrible. Mispicks that are leading to a 60% order accuracy. Issues with receiving in inventory correctly - combining skus that require the 'special projects' team to fix. Misplaced inventory. Delays in shipping large order - 14-21 days at times. The list goes on. To top it off, they're charging for their mistakes and for them to correct the mistake. They're such a headache and I cannot recommend them to anyone. They don't care about small businesses. There are a few good people on the team (happiness engineers), but they have to fight an uphill battle to fully take care of their customers. Do not go with them - they will negatively impact your bottom line. They have a lot of hidden fees and charge you for their mistakes.

Pluspunten

They have an inventory system that allows you to see inventory in each warehouse.

Minpunten

It's basic functionality makes it hard to find meaningful insights related to inventory. This platform is good for only two things: fulfilling orders and storing inventory.

Redenen om over te stappen op ShipMonk

They promised they wouldn't use plastic in our shipments.....they now use plastic in our shipments and wanted to charge us to not use plastic (as filler). I had to speak with numerous people to not be charged. In the beginning, I liked their communication. But I learned that was their sales person.

Hi Suzan,
We're sorry to hear that your experience with us has been less than perfect. Here at ShipMonk, we aim to give all of our valued merchants, like yourself, world-class service.
We would love to speak more regarding your issues. You review has been passed along to our Customer Experience team.

Nicole

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Horrible experience as a small cosmetics business

Beoordeeld op 30-1-2022

It took a month for our account to be closed. Overall, we're really not happy and they misled us. They said there were no hidden fees, sending in products would be easy, and their rates are competitive. Those three things are not true.

I would never recommend a small business to work with Shipmonk. Maybe a mid-sized business whose products are larger and more expensive. But for us it was an incredible waste of time and money.

Major issues with the warehouse. For example, we were told a product weighed 4oz. There were dozens of the exact same product with a different print, weighing 0.4oz. I mentioned the discrepancy multiple times. I was given a photo of the product on the scale which clearly said 0.04oz. They still said that the weight of 4oz was correct. I had to respond in ALL CAPS for them to get the point that there was a decimal. This is a logistics company, how can they make that kind of error? 3.8oz difference is almost another tier when shipping First Class.

Pluspunten

What worked well was photos are taken of each product when they are first entered into the system. Orders from the same person are able to be merged. We can select the shipping service we want to use per order if it needs to be overriden. Shipping rates are ok.

Minpunten

Bugs in the software delayed shipments for days with no notice. Little/not helpful support. To set up the Etsy integration, they asked us for our username and password in a plain text form (insecure). They do not let you know if there are problems or extra fees associated with an order. They do not let you know how much storage any given SKU takes up. There are an unnecessary amount of fees. Little communication about any specific orders or problems that arise.

I was told we would be allowed to send our products in polybags as opposed to boxes, as our products are very small and lightweight. When our products arrived, they charged us extra fees for new boxes $$ and a special projects fee $$. Instead of letting us know this was an issue, we had to find the surprise in our bill and repeatedly ask why the charges were there. We were told that's just the way it is. We would not have signed up with Shipmonk had we known boxes were a requirement (incredibly inefficient for us).

Even though we are local to the warehouse, there wasn't really a clear way to be able to drop off ($) or pick up our stuff. When we tried to close our account and have our items discarded: we were charged box fees (supposed to be included) + pick and pack fees $78 + a label fee $5 + a special projects fee + god knows what else other fees they invented. We're talking about someone taking items off the shelf and throwing them away. How that warrants the cost, I don't know.

Hi Nicole,

Yoshi

BEWARE: Thousands of dollars of lost or stolen Inventory

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2022

I was really excited to work with Shipmonk, their service seemed really great. However after over 1 year with them I'm canceling my contract because of the constant loss of inventory that has occurred.I would only recommend their service if you sell very low value items or sell wholesale in bulk.

Pluspunten

Pros: Easy to use integrated software that syncs with Shopify and automatically downloads my Etsy orders. Inventory tracking feature that updated my Shopify stock. When everything went well, being a Shipmonk customer was great. Orders were automatically fulfilled and it saved hours of work.

Minpunten

They lost thousands of dollars of inventory over the course of a year, a fraction of which was reimbursed. When you sign up for their service the terms and conditions say that even though they might be at fault for lost inventory, they are not financially responsible.

It was incredibly frustrating having to email their customer service every week to report an inventory discrepancy. I sell unique clothing designs that have a high production cost so I suspect staff members were stealing my products each time an order was fulfilled. Their Happiness Engineers were always very apologetic each time I reported a claim, but failed to solve the issue or explain why my inventory continually went missing. The rare times that Shipmonk did agree to reimburse me, they only gave me a $10 credit per unit which was a small percentage of the production cost. The lost inventory has negatively impacted my business' reputation. Multiple times I had to message customers to apologize that their order could no longer be fulfilled. Many of the missing products were irreplaceable. Their software syncing system would list products as in stock on my website, then suddenly change to an inventory level of 0 when the order was being fulfilled, changing the order status to backordered. Because of Shipmonk's negligence, I've lost thousands of dollars worth of sales plus thousands in lost inventory.

Hi Yoshi,

Michael

DO NOT GO WITH SHIPMONK AS YOUR NEXT 3PL

Beoordeeld op 17-3-2021

if you are looking for a new 3PL, let me just start by saying.... DO NOT USE SHIPMONK. There are so many better options out there and the biggest regret ever is that I used ShipMonk for the past 18 months.

When it came to closing my account, I was prepared to file a lawsuit it got so bad and I honestly wish I did. To 'close out my account and move my inventory' it took a whopping 35 days. You read that right.. 35 DAYS! That's 35 days of not being able to take sales. Thankfully - I had our best sellers already on Amazon so I could manually fulfil orders, but this is just a joke. Not only did it take this long to get my inventory picked up, they messed up NUMEROUS cartons mislabeling the contents and didn't label my pallets correctly.

I ended up leaving them to go with Shopify Fulfillment Network, but if you don't qualify for them, I highly recommend ShipBob. I received quotes from over 5 3PL's and if I wasn't going with Shopify, ShipBob was my next choice.

Pluspunten

The software is nicely built, but the customer service, shipping costs, and fulfillment times are a joke.

Minpunten

SHIPPING PRICES: One of the main reasons you use a good 3PL is to have the ability to take advantage of their cheaper / negotiated rates. Not the case here... rather than get cheaper rates, they are charging you more for every single carrier. I was getting cheaper rates using ShipStation back when I shipped myself. They are charging you as much as possible to just provide more profits for them, truly not caring for these small businesses they are providing services for.

2 DAY SHIPPING? RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN FROM SHIPMONK!!!! In todays world, expedited shipping is becoming the new standard, and if you are looking to offer that to your -customers, MOVE ON TO THE NEXT COMPANY FAST. ShipMonk's 2-Day shipping cost was so incredibly high.. there were MANY cases where I would pay for their "custom label fee" which is $5, provide my own label via ShipStation, and it would STILL be cheaper than the cost they were giving me. How does that even happen? They offer 'DHL EXPEDITED MAX (2-3 BUSINESS DAY) and I did a report on all shipments that used this service and almost NONE made it there within 5 business days, causing me to refund SO many customers that paid extra for expedited shipping. I prefer USPS priority as I think the prices are fair, but they don't offer this for the 48 domestic states, only for Hawaii and Alaska which is the biggest joke EVER.

ShipBob en ShipHero

Redenen om over te stappen op ShipMonk

I'll start by saying it's my biggest regret going with them and I really wish I went with ShipBob. Worst experience ever as a business owner and DO NOT.. I repeat DO NOT go with them or you will be writing a review just like mine.

Hi Michael,

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Magazijnen/opslag

Bad support teams

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018

We have been using Shipmonk for about 9 months, we originally had a lot of problems getting our online stores setup with their system, they don't have any open apis or any way to do stuff if you have your own manual store, but it ended up working well enough once we moved to shopify.

Then this holiday season we ended up having a shipment come in late, we reached out to them to get them to schedule a pickup so that we could still get it delivered on time, we were told this would be fine and tried to schedule a delivery as soon as possible with them. It took them 2 weeks of us messaging them and 3 days of our shipment sitting at the port for them to tell us they couldn't. We could have scheduled another pickup but decided this would have been better. We ended up getting it shipped the next day and again told that they would ship them out that day, they had also sent out an email that as long as we had our product there on time they could ship it out by Saturday. It then got to Tuesday morning and a bunch of printers still were not correctly shipped out and they had not correctly scanned the products for Fedex delivery so we have no guarantee that they will be shipped on time. Over the entire course of this we talked to about 6 different customer support people and were constantly told different things. Their mixed messages cost us thousands of dollars and the best they said is they assign us to another customer support specialist.

Pluspunten

It was very easy to connect with shopify to get basic things working.

Minpunten

The customer support teams constantly give us conflicting information and even their mass emails give completely wrong information. Also their interface is very hard to manage and can make it so you easily make some massive mistakes. There are some very basic things like changing choice on multiple orders at a time that are completely impossible so that we have to manually go in and fix it in each order

Hello,

Jeremy
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

You get what you pay for, a low-price for a low-quality.

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2020

Poor quality of service with perpetually apologizing and excuses coming from a nice and responsive customer service team.

Low-cost so it's easy to start up, but you pay over time with their nickel and dime pricing model.

I suggest you find a different provider.

Pluspunten

The price, there is no upfront cost--so if you are just starting up and need to be cost-effective this is a solution. (but not a great solution)

Minpunten

The opportunity cost of working with a more qualified operation makes it not worth the savings...

I have had countless problems, and they simply are not getting better. They simply are not equipped to handle all the business they have.

I think the most obvious problem is that while you are not charged up front, you are nickle and dimed every step of the way, they charge way too much for boxes...it's literally 200% upcharged (and they almost force you to use them) and every pick (includign the same SKU from the same box) is just overcharged. They are making their money back over time, and while you don't pay up front you pay with every issue and delay.

We are constantly falling behind in dates, it takes days to get even a single unit shipped...and even then it's too late to make changes. We had a wholesale order that required a master carton to be shipped exactly as is, and it took over a week to get their team to move that! So it's not three weeks late...

I suggest if you have the ability to work with another operation do it.

Redenen om over te stappen op ShipMonk

Shipbob would not let us ship the batteries in our units at volume... but we wanted to go with them.

Hi Jeremy,
We're having difficulty locating your account with us in an effort to validate your review.
Please reach out to our Customer Experience team at [email protected] to speak directly with one of our Happiness Engineers.

Don
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

Great and Friendly Service

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2020

ShipMonk has been a great partner to our small food business. They made us feel important and were always very responsive to our questions and needs. We found their pricing structure very easy to understand and we in fact realized substantial savings both in comparison to other fulfillment centers and in shipping costs by using their various locations.

Pluspunten

ShipMonk was very easy to evaluate during the decision making process, the on-boarding was very efficient, and staff responsiveness is unsurpassed.

Minpunten

Hard to say. It really is very user-friendly so there is nothing notable on the negative side.

Katie
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Shipmonk put my small nonproft out of business

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2022

Then the problems started. Products that arrived were not showing up in my inventory. The June 1st ship deadline passed with one of the items; my branded boxes being "lost". The tracking info shows that these boxes arrived at Shipmonk May 6th but were not "found" until over a month later.

I have angry subscribers and my boxes have missed both the June and July ship dates. Still no idea when they will be shipped.

The current shippings rates I’ve been quoted are nearly triple what [SENSITIVE CONTENT] quoted me. This is not workable for my nonprofit. If I had known any of this, I would have stayed far away from Shipmonk.

The integration with Cratejoy is not seamless and and there is still no way at this point to automatically send shipping notifications to the customers so I imagine I will be doing this by hand.

Horrible experience, I have warned two colleagues in the subscription box industry to stay away from Shipmonk when they asked me my experience.

Pluspunten

the only good part of the experience was the friendliness of the happiness engineer. He tried his hardest but the company is dishonest and has destroyed my business.

Minpunten

I'm copying and pasting the Shipmonk values from their website:
Our Values

We PROMOTE DIVERSITY

We are MULTINATIONAL

We are YOUR PARTNER THROUGH THICK AND THIN

We GET SH*T DONE

As it is, the amount of time, and Stress I have spent over the last 3 months just to get a shipment of 110 boxes packed and prepared for shipping greatly outweighs the time I would have spent doing it myself. There was a lack of Transparency that this was going to be the case, my company is imploding, not Growing, I have not received the Services I signed up for, whatever New Technology you're using, it's not working, I don't care about the gender or color or Diversity of the people I'm working with, I care about the results, Shipmonk has been an absolute disaster for my business, not a Partner and Shit is Not Getting Done.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was the salesperson I spoke to about signing up. I began speaking with her in February about having Shipmonk take over my Cratejoy-hosted subscription box. I was told this would not be a problem and was quoted shipping rates that were comparable to to the ones I was already having. I thought this was going to be great and that it would streamline the shipping of my 501 (c) (3) nonprofit subscription box.

All of my products arrived at Shipmonk in Pennsylvania at least 10 days before the shipment was supposed to go out: June 1st.

Hi Katie,

Rebecca

No Reservations about Shipmonk

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2019

Shipmonk's customer service is extremely attentive and all of our customers have been happy with the arrival of their packages. I am very grateful for the team at Shipmonk and their support in the growth of our business.

Pluspunten

I loved how clear everything was. Inventory was all in one place where I could see everything along with all the orders and the timing of their shipments. I loved not having to manage customer's orders the most.

Minpunten

Sometimes I would have a hard time with the "mapping" of products but once I figured it out then it was never a problem. There is a learning curve to understanding how to map and bundle but it is not that complicated and it winds up saving so much time in the long run when placing manual orders.

Angelo
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Shipmonk

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2021

Shipmonk has been an incredible partner and a huge asset to growing our company, With the help of personal account happiness engineers and an always available service team orders can be shipped in a matter of minutes. With one of the largest facilities and an exceptional team fulfillment is easier than ever. Shipmonk is the way to go!

Pluspunten

Easy to use portal, helpful team, fast fulfillment

Minpunten

there are no current issue we see using the software

Mike

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Highly recommended for growing DTC brands.

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2021

We came to ShipMonk after pretty terrible experiences with other 3PLs and they were a very welcome relief. We came to them because of their pricing but stayed because of their great customer service (just renewed our contract!). Their back-end software is also very intuitive and easy to use. Since we started working with them we have grown more than 4x and they have been able to keep up with this growth seamlessly.

Pluspunten

We came to them for their pricing and stayed because of their customer service.

Minpunten

They have a minimum pick fee that can be expensive.