QuickBooks Desktop Pro

• Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

QuickBooks Pro Review

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2022

It works great for me to manage my business financials.

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to enter in entries and pull the reports that I need for not only business taxes, but also for keeping up with aging invoices and other critical financial information.

Minpunten

The cost of the software is something that needs to be re-evaluated.

Sage Business Cloud Accounting

Redenen om voor QuickBooks Desktop Pro te kiezen

I needed more functionality and reporting, which QuickBooks gives me.

Overgestapt van

Wave Accounting

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Desktop Pro

I am more familiar with QuickBooks.
Timothy
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Quirky but effective

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020

I am putting up with it since it is already payed for. This might work for most people and companies but I realized that I probabrally will just need to develop my own so that it can do all the things that I actually need it to do.

Pluspunten

The software integrates well with PayPal and can import all of my line transactions which is nice. There is basically a report for everything. I like how the software will not let you enter incorrect information (double-sided accounting entries must match).

Minpunten

The cost is expensive. Even more so if you want to be able to use the online version. The license will only let you use on one computer. It is customizable to a point but really doesn't allow me to do exactly what I need to easily. I always have to find work arounds. It takes forever to load and uses a lot of resources.

Marlon
  • Sector: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

My Quickbooks Life ♥

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2022

Like what I said above that the product is highly recommended, easy to use, affordable and we can use it when we have small business.

Pluspunten

For 5 years of supporting people using the software (Quickbooks) and me myself using it I really recommend the product because it is easy to use and user friendly aside form that you can also send invoices through email without mailing it to customers. We can track and see expenses and where our business was. We can file taxes and pay also liabilities through Quickbooks. We can create payroll on this software also.

Minpunten

It should have reminder or notification if the patch is not updated or need to update the software to make sure we can use Quickbooks smoothly aside from it I can't think of any problem with Quickbooks. I hope that we can improve more the software like having memos and guides in YouTube for beginner who wants to use the software.

Vanessa
  • Sector: Sport
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

I think the constant changes aren’t good

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2023

Just cancelled

Pluspunten

Integration with bank account is easy and accurate

Complicated to just write a check. Takes. 4 screens

Gary
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

Accounting Software Made For Business

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2022

For a small business this software excels in making business accounting easy.

Pluspunten

The ease of use, stability and reporting features are all top notch. Its ability to easily invoice customers and keep track of our payables and receivables are critical for our continued use. The software excels at these.

Minpunten

We've had no difficulties using this software and have done so for 25 years.

Quickbooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Desktop Pro

At the time we considered it, it couldn't handle multi-currency.
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

my review 13

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2023

Overall, these features are typically well-designed and effective in helping businesses manage their finances. However, as mentioned before, the performance can vary depending on the specific software or system being used and the support provided. It's important to evaluate the software or system and ensure that it fits your business needs and you have the right support to make the most out of these features.

Pluspunten

Financial reporting provides a clear picture of a company's financial performance and position.General ledger allows for easy tracking of financial transactionsBank reconciliation helps to detect and prevent errors and fraudBilling and invoicing streamlines the process of receiving payments from customersExpense tracking helps to control costs and budget effectivelyAccounts payable and accounts receivable management help to manage cash flowTax management ensures compliance with tax laws and regulations.

Minpunten

Financial reporting can be time-consuming and requires attention to detailGeneral Ledger and bank reconciliation requires a good understanding of accounting principlesBilling and invoicing can be complex, especially for businesses with multiple products or servicesExpense tracking can be labor-intensive and requires regular updatesAccounts payable and accounts receivable management requires a good understanding of financial statementsTax management requires a good understanding of tax laws and regulations and can be complex.

Alex
  • Sector: Sportartikelen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

QB is probably the best accounting software I have used to date

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2022

Pluspunten

How consistent it is- there is often more than one way to do a thing, and they are inherently functionally identical.

Minpunten

How much QB tries to push their online services. Don't trust cloud ANYTHING for business.

• Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Great Business Tool

Beoordeeld op 1-12-2022

Pluspunten

I like the ability to manage our billing and payments the program is fairly easy to use.

Minpunten

The budget tool can be finicky sometimes and needs some bugs worked out.

• Sector: Computersoftware

The Best Finance Software

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2023

Pluspunten

Easy INvoicgin that keeps all payables and receivables in a sampled, organized way.

Minpunten

No reminder tool and not enough automation.

• Sector: Glas, keramiek en beton
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

How Quick Book is useful for the Business as Stand Alone Accounting Software

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2019

Our Company uses this software before we introduced ERP solution. So it was fantastic time that we have used this. The user training and customer support was very good and using this software requires simple understanding over the business functions such as Finance, Inventory,Purchases so on.

Pluspunten

This is quite good and helpful stand alone accounting software for the small and medium size entities who is really looking for an accounting software for his company unless he does not have adequate resources to purchase total integrated ERP solution. This is user friendly and simple software which can easily use to its users after quick and simple training.

Minpunten

This software is not suitable for the businesses which are having complex business processes and specified business models so it is very least applicable for the same quite big and complex businesses.

Rhiannon
  • Sector: Muziek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great product, support is lacking

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2021

It's affordable for small business compared to the big accounting suites. (ADVICE: Unless you are not up on payroll and other law changes each year, there is no reason to upgrade yearly. I upgrade every 4 years.) I only wish they would stop asking me to switch to the online version because it has far less features and costs a lot more to run, especially if you only upgrade every few years as I do.

Pluspunten

Quickbooks has countless features, many I am still discovering after using it 12 fiscal years. I am not an accountant but I have done my own bookkeeping for years and found it very easy to learn.
I particularly like the bulk input for transactions, which is a huge time saver. The layout editor for forms allows me to customize my invoices, estimates, and receipts. Inventory is easy to track. I also appreciate the customizable fields for customers in the address book, unlike some other programs.

Minpunten

The support team used to be decent but last year I found it to be awful. I needed to convert some data and made an appointment, I kid you not, 8 times and each time the support person didn't call me until days later. Eventually they stopped even replying. This is a big red flag to me when a company's support drops. (And this was well before Covid, so they cannot use that excuse.)
They could also have much better functionality for importing CSV and other data to spare me entering it manually. Lastly, the limitation to be locked into one currency forever is frustrating.
The tax payment functionality is very buggy and I had to start my own wiki to navigate the various menus as they are not at all intuitive.
Ideally they would allow vendor bills to be entered but to delay inventory items in the system should a vendor require payment up-front before goods are shipped. This has caused inventory quantity issues many times.
The pressure to switch to the online version is ridiculous. They even removed the automatic foreign currency rate adjustments/updates in an attempt to force us to move to a new version. Not cool! If the functionality was there, why cancel it?
Lastly, be prepared to deal with a random data corruption issue every couple years. This is scary as heck when Quickbooks won't open or reconciliation numbers are damaged and no longer add up. Support is useless helping with this but I have found tricks on my own to repair it.

Quicken

Redenen om voor QuickBooks Desktop Pro te kiezen

I needed inventory tracking and auto currency features.

Overgestapt van

Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Quicken didn't have the multi-currency functionality I need.
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Quickbooks Desktop Pro- A Powerful Accounting Software

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2021

It provides the ability to easily customize customers' data, invoices, and reports. It integrates well with third-party applications. Exporting transactions from the bank and importing them into the software makes monthly reconciliation easy. Auditing the books is easy as there is a chronological tracking of transactions affecting each item. Whereas Quickbooks Desktop Pro is a powerful, affordable software with great features and is less costly to run, we had to switch to Quickbooks online which is cloud-based, has more automation and integrations with third-party applications. Quickbooks Online is also more user-friendly.
In my experience, choosing between Quickbooks Desktop Pro and Quickbooks Online is more about the organization's preferences and needs, and less about which one is better than the other.

Pluspunten

It is powerful accounting software that is ideal for well-established organizations that have been in business for a while. It is great for bookkeeping and very helpful when it comes to filing taxes at the end of the financial year. It does not require frequent upgrades unless there are changes that affect a specific feature. It is great for generating various reports, setting up recurring invoices, and processing payroll.

Minpunten

It has a steep learning curve in the initial stages and requires some accounting knowledge. It is locally installed, therefore, inaccessible while on the move, and if you choose to have it hosted virtually, that comes at an additional cost.
Customer support isn't as great as we expected and issues take very long to resolve.

Quickbooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Desktop Pro

A number of accountants highly recommended it.
Kala
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

General Contractor's review of QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2022

Overall we are very pleased with this program. We use it for tracking our accounts receivable, our expenses and payroll. We will be longtime customers!

Pluspunten

This software is so easy to use! We are able to invoice our customers and keep a running balance of our A/P and A/R so we can track our monthly income. Easy referencing for customers by their name, account number, address and any other identifying information to easily access the account you are looking for. We have also linked QB to our CRM and each invoice created and payment links to both programs so the sales team can track their accounts, without needing access to QB. We love this program!

Minpunten

The only issue I have had, is when we do link payments to our CRM program, sometimes there is 5-10 minute delay before it registers. I can't say if this is an issue on AL or QB, either way, if we need access to the updated invoice immediately, it is available in QB.

Webex, Adobe Acrobat Sign en Weebly

Redenen om over te stappen op QuickBooks Desktop Pro

QuickBooks has the best reviews and ratings overall. We needed a program that we could rely on to track our business's progress. QuickBooks has done that!
Sylvia
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

QB Desktop Pro Is A Great All In One Small Business Solution.

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2022

My overall experience has been that it's great for my purposes. I have not had the need to look elsewhere as QB does everything I need it to do.

Pluspunten

I like the fact that I can do all my invoicing with various different types of forms. It is also super easy to send Purchase Orders, check inventory, change pricing for items etc. It's a great all in one tool for running a Small Business. I also like the fact that the Desktop version is much cheaper than the online version where the subscription never ends. They try to justify it by saying you will have an updated version each year, but I have used the Desktop first in 2013 then didn't upgrade again until 2020. There wasn't really anything different aside from the fact that I couldn't get updates for the 2013 version anymore and some things were not working properly anymore. Other than that you can get many years of use off a one time payment rather than the expensive subscription for QB Online.

Minpunten

I don't like when certain glitches happen and there is no way to fix them. For example, I used to be able to set Thunderbird as my default email client when QB was going to send an email. All of a sudden, the selected email wouldn't open anymore in Thunderbird, and would only send through QB. I hate doing it that way because it doesn't save a copy in my sent folder. I tried to get help from QB but they had no solution to provide. I still don't know if it was a glitch or a change that happened because of an update because a lot of the support team don't even know much.

Johnny
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Very Functional, but Complicated; With Irritating Pop Up Ads

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2021

Overall it's positive, and the software is very powerful. Even after two years (and a degree is computer science), I am still learning things with it. The bank export to QuickBoosk import feature most banks offer has saved me many hours of time doing monthly accounting, that alone makes it work it. The pop up ads on start up (which slow down my PC even more than the software otherwise would) are very very frustrating.

Pluspunten

This software is very full featured. I use it for a few businesses; residential and storage unit rentals. The software has can do most everything that you would want it to do for this type of business. There's great features for setting up recurring invoices for tenants, generating all types of reports to track how your rentals are performing, and the PayRoll add on is very helpful for paying employees and dealing with quarterly and annual taxes. One very huge pro is that most banks allow you to export transactions from the bank website software into QuickBooks format, and then you can import them into QB. This saves me tons of time as I have many transactions related to the self storage business, and it makes monthly account reconciliation much much easier.

Minpunten

There's a steep learning curve here. Many of the features and options are not intuitive at all (ironic since the company that owns this software is named Intuit). I used simple spreadsheets before this, I'm very computer oriented, and I still don't use many of the features available in this software after a few years. I switched at the recommendation of my accountant, and a steep discount in my annual tax preparation costs. There's just so much to learn here! There are tons of web tutorials available to learn things, but you have to be aware of a feature in order to know that you can use it. If you have someone that can show you the ropes, or you're willing to dig in and learn, then I recommend this software. The only major complaint that I have about it is the pop up advertisements. When you start the software, you frequently get pop up ads. This is super irritating, and it doesn't seem to matter if you click the 'Don't show this again' button. I've already bought your software, STOP SPAMMING ME!

Beverly

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A good accounting program for beginners and advanced users

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2022

I think QB Desktop Pro is good for beginners as well as those who have a little experience. You can use what features you need and ignore the rest. It's easy to find answers to your questions if you have questions. Plus it really is pretty much a standard in accounting software.

Pluspunten

I think what I love the most is the customer service. I am a self-taught bookkeeper so I learn as I go. This was VERY easy to use from the beginning. As time has gone by, if I need to do something that I've done before, I can do a search on-line and most of this get an answer that steers me in the right direction. If I still can't figure it out, I talk to customer support and they are very good at walking you through your problem. Let's face it - things happen! They are always there with no exception within just a couple of minutes.

Minpunten

For the most part, QB does a decent job with all aspects of the software. I did have a hard time understanding that deposits needed to go through the "receive payments". I had a pretty good mess at first. But I don't blame that onto QB. It was just one aspect of accounting that I didn't understand at first. I know Intuit is trying to push everyone to QB online but I'm not comfortable with it myself. Last I checked, you weren't allowed to make a copy of your file and store it on your computer. I realize Intuit thinks all that information is stored safe in the cloud but I can think of a million scenarios where that information could be lost or stolen. I refuse to allow myself to believe all will be well just because they say it will be.

Genevieve
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great accounting software

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2018

The overall experience has been great. QB helps keep our financials well organized, and I would definitely recommend this software to anyone, small business or large.

Pluspunten

QB Desktop Pro is great accounting software for a small business. It is easy to navigate and there is no shortage of options to customize it to make it work just right for your business. If you ever want to know how to perform a certain task in QB, I've found that a quick Google search will yield very helpful results, and it always ends up being very easy and intuitive.

Minpunten

With my particular version (QB Desktop Pro 2017), the program crashes when switching between companies. You have to fully close out of one company, wait for the automatic backup to complete (if applicable), and only then enter your password for the next company and login. Even then it still sometimes closes out. If like me you only have two companies (or one!) and you rarely switch between them then it's not a big deal, but it would be very frustrating if you're switching between multiple companies many times a day.

Antwoord van Intuit Vertalen naar het Nederlands

I'll exhaust my resources to ensure you can seamlessly switch between companies, Genevieve. When it comes to crashes of any type, a great place to start is with this Community-hosted overview: community.intuit.com/articles/1460106. It tackles causes of a crash, as well as solutions.

While I always suggest making backups to safeguard against data loss (community.intuit.com/articles/1460106), I also encourage you to explore the Community space a bit more. Search for any specific error codes you may see before the system closes out, as this multi-function Q&A space is a comprehensive troubleshooting database with fixes penned by the engineers themselves.

Have a lovely weekend ahead, and keep up the great work at San Diego Vacation Rentals and Realty Consultants!

Jess, The QuickBooks Team

Shannon
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

QuickBooks Desktop Review

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2019

Some of the benefits that has helped is producing individual statements to send to out clients. This feature is nice since you can produce only a few statement at a time, since it may not be necessary to produce a whole batch at one time.

Pluspunten

I like how the reconcile feature works under the banking section. It allows the user to make changes by leaving the reconcile screen to make any changes within the QuickBooks program, and it still holds everything where you left off, which keeps the user from having to start over. Once complete, it creates the reconciliation detail report and a summary report, which is easy to print, or save in electronic file.

Minpunten

My biggest frustration is just learning how to use the software. Their is always a learning curve to learning a new software program. To help with learning QuickBooks, I took a class at a local community college to learn and understand how QuickBooks works. It is also helpful to have some accounting knowledge with learning QuickBooks.

Antwoord van Intuit Vertalen naar het Nederlands

No one wants to do the same work twice, so you can count on us to save your progress while reconciling, Shannon. There can be a bit of a learning curve with the software, but we're positive that you can master it. We also have some great resources to help you get there, like our Community space. Here you can find helpful articles and post questions which are answered by fellow users and the QuickBooks Team: community.intuit.com

Thanks for the amazing review!
David, The QuickBooks Team

• Sector: Telecommunicatie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

We love it - when it works

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2018

I personally did not choose this software and would readily change to another software if it was my choice.

Pluspunten

It's a real workhorse and it does everything that we need it to do in the realm of accounting and payroll for our small business.

Minpunten

Customer service is Very bad. We upgrade every year, but we spend at least 4 or 5 hours two or three times on the phone until they get it right. We have three user licenses and five computers (some users have laptops), and somehow the company file gets inaccessible and other problems keep returning. One person did something to one computer and it never worked right again, and they actually told us on the phone that they don't guarantee that what they do remotely isn't going to screw up the computer. We're in the middle of another "upgrade" right now, and again, they've managed to screw up the network. We host our company file on one computer, and all the other ones have to access it there, yet they installed the new software as "store file on this computer" for all of them yesterday. Today, we're on the phone (going on three hours) again, this time to undo all the screwups from yesterday. NOT pleased. Also, now we have to save the accountant file to media and hand deliver b/c the file is "too big" and the only way to solve that is to compress all the old data, which we need to be able to use frequently. Not happy with the customer service.

Minh
  • Sector: Filantropie

Accounting made easy with Quickbooks Pro

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2016

Pluspunten

QuickBooks Online Plus is highly recommended as the best online accounting software for small business. Quickbooks Pro increase accuracy of accounting information, doing tax return with ease and grow your business. QuickBooks Online is very easy to start. With more than 150 third-party developers, QuickBooks can help small businesses improve in customer relationship management, time tracking, payroll payment, tax forms, e-commerce, email marketing and more apps are developing.

Minpunten

I like the ability of customizing some features from Quickbooks, however, more improvements are needed:
- If I can import data from excel into the budget and actual report, it will be better. More customizable features for the budget and actual report.
- The integration transactions from bank into Quickbooks are very useful, however it needs to be improved. It not really matches with customized chart of accounts.

Lynn
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

Great for Tracking Expenses

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2022

I am very happy with Quickbooks Desktop Pro. I am able to balance my accounts easily, print professional looking checks, keep track of expenses, search for specific transactions in various ways, print reports that show my income, net income and expenses for keeping track of my business and preparing income tax returns. I really rely on this program for all of my bookkeeping and tax preparation needs.

Pluspunten

I primarily use Quickbooks as a checkbook for writing checks, recording deposits, and keep track of my accounts. I also rely on it heavily for tax preparation by running reports that show all categories of expenses for taking income tax deductions.

Minpunten

The version of Quickbooks Pro (2015) that I continue to use is outdated and is no longer supported by Intuit. I worry that I will encounter an error at some point that the company will not be able to assist with, which could be devastating to my bookkeeping and tax information. I chose not to update because I believe that everything is now subscription based, and I did not want to take on the ongoing expense when the program version I am using does everything I want it to do.

lynn

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

QUickbooks desktop easy to use

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2018

I have been using Quickbooks desktop for 15 years and have been very happy with the evolution of the product. One of the more stable business programs I have ever used.

Pluspunten

This is a great product for managing a business yourself. Quick to learn and easy to understand. Good integration with other programs such as time tracker and co-construct.

Minpunten

The reporting is not robust enough to get detailed financial information. Job Costing is a challenge and the time tracking and employee costs features are not designed to work well with job costing.

Antwoord van Intuit Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Lynn. Your 15+ year loyalty to QuickBooks is valued, as is your review. I'm thrilled you had the chance to watch the program evolve. With this in mind, it'd be my pleasure to forward your suggestions to the Development Team. Your ideas power the innovations rolled out, so thank you for sharing them. In the meantime, there's a ton of insights to help simplify job costing, time tracking, and employee costs.

I encourage you to explore the Community database/forum. I'll link some excellent guides below for each of the Cons mentioned. This one discusses making reports more robust: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1764375. An overview of job costing is here (https://community.intuit.com/articles/1764675), and you can better track time and employees by adding custom fields to associated invoices (https://community.intuit.com/articles/1769588).

Wishing continued success to you and Langkuhn!

Jess, The QuickBooks Team

Karen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Overall I have had a great experience with QB over the years. Like anything there is always...

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2017

Please look into fixing the 1099 piece of the software - this would be a great asset to an already great software. I would also love to get some training on the FA Manager, as I find it a little cumbersome to work.

Pluspunten

I have used QB for 20+ yrs off and on at different clients and jobs, it is user friendly and easy to learn, which is great for startup companies. The option to export out data into excel and then customize the data as you want to view it or just export out the reports and put them to PDF and use them as your financials. I love how you can attach documents as well, comes in very handy when managing projects and contracts. When given the opportunity I always recommend it to others.

Minpunten

Like with everything there is always something that just does not work like you would want it to. My biggest complaint is with the 1099 process, it makes it very challenging - I recall back in the early days you were given the option to adjust the amount on a 1099, as I book JE's for accruals and those are picked up as payments and mess up the amount on 1099 to report. This really needs to be addressed and I cannot believe it has gone on this long. I usually have to get a software outside of QB to manage this piece, which is really unfortunate.

John
  • Sector: Beeldende kunst
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Expensive, very little support, impossible to upgrade

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2020

Terrible support, only ask the community support like their TurboTax product, not was to get to a real person, and very hard to chat with a real person inside their company when they have to do something to help you with upgrades.

Pluspunten

De Facto-standard when it comes to small business accounting, other accountants/CPAs understand it, it does really nice with General Ledger, and it does well with the FIRST year of payroll, but then things get messy

Minpunten

Annually, they want a sinnful amount of money for the next year(s) Payroll (Desktop) unless you just buy a new version of the product that comes with a year of payroll included. However, while you can update the base product, you the user can NOT upgrade the Payroll product, you have to call them. Oh, this year (2020) they aren't handling calls, so even though they tell you to call them, the phone message tells you to use Help inside the program, and to chat with them for help. The next problem you might find is that there is NO chat option within the Help function. Actually, its there but the way their program lays out the help screen the Chat button might be (will probably be) off the screen where you can't access so it. It's on the bottom of the screen, but you can't move the screen. Just very poor programing and the UI stinks. Eventually I found it and then the person is helpful, but they can't actually do the upgrade either, they have to have one of their back office people generate a key, and then an hour or more later they can provide that to you. A real test of your patience!

Barbara
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Quickbooks 2017 review

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2017

I am using QuickBooks Pro for my four clients now. Once a client is a cash basis video rental company. They invoice and get paid by credit card immediately for every sale. The sales dept creates the invoices and posts the payments. I track of all business expenses and income to the corporation, an LLC and his personal expenses and income as well. I reconcile the bank accounts and credit card statements monthly. I can do all this one day a week through QuickBooks Pro. I provide financial statements - a Balance Sheet and Income Statement to my client monthly. Then I pop it into excel and do a 12-month spreadsheet of the monthly Profit and Loss so he can see his trends and set goals as they are presented side by side each month.

My other client has a business with three departments which each require a profit and loss statement. I set up the departments easily through the chart of account.

In my career, I am now a bookkeeper and working full time. QuickBooks is perfect for this!

Pluspunten

It is flexible and almost anything can be recorded and done. Reporting is easy to customize and can be set up to meet any company needs.
I also have a manufacturing cliient and inventory is easy to reconcile and move goods through the process. Reporting is essential in this area of QuickBooks.

Minpunten

I sometimes have trouble with the Chart of Accounts and eliminated accounts.