OneLogin

OneLogin

Cloudgebaseerd identiteitsbeheer en systeem voor eenmalige aanmelding

4.7 /5 (54 review)
4.2
96% heeft deze app aanbevolen
Pamela C.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords.

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2018

Pluspunten

We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Minpunten

Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

Ashlynn M.
Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.001+ werknemers

Secure Platform to Protect Our Data

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019

Pluspunten

We use OneLogin for our computers, to connect remotely, and to sign in to various systems internally. I know that by using one login our systems are secure, and it only takes a minute to sign in. I love that there are no loop holes or tedious steps we have to take to log into our systems with one login!

Minpunten

I assume administrative settings could update this, but I would like to have to "log in" less. We are prompted daily to log in, for security, so I understand. But I wish I could type in my access information once, and access could be granted for all systems, instead of having to be prompted by one login for various systems. This would help employees be more efficient.

Eric R.
Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

OneLogin makes us super secure

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

OneLogin helps us be a tighter knit organization from a security standpoint and gives us a single access point to a heap of internal tools. Remember your password!

Pluspunten

OneLogin makes it very easy to login to a suite of internal tools from either desktop or mobile. I am particularly impressed with its integration with Slack.

Minpunten

I understand the tradeoff of convenience for security and that's definitely true with this platform. Sometimes it feels a bit like hoop jumping to get into the software I need to be productive.

Nicole P.
Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

Bad Customer Support

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020
Bron van de reviewer: SoftwareAdvice

We are taking our business to a company willing to respond to support needs and communicate effectively.

Pluspunten

Nice User Interface and easy to set up and train on.

Minpunten

Really poor customer service practices. Took a week to get a response to a ticket. When asked about this no accountability was taken but rather blame passed on repeatedly.

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 0.0/10

Alexis R.
Sector: Telecommunicatie
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

OneLogin is nothing but helpful!

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2020
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

OneLogin is amazing. I have no issues with this software and it makes the beginning of each shift just a bit more enjoyable because I don't have to hassle with multiple passwords!

Pluspunten

I honestly really enjoy OneLogin because, as a Customer Hero, we use many different platforms to operate business every day. OneLogin allows me to connect all of those platforms to one source. I can now login to all my accounts at once without having to remember a bunch of passwords.

Minpunten

If there are any cons about OneLogin, I have never experienced them. I truly love this software and would recommend that every office has it!!

Sophie W.
Sector: Hoger onderwijs

Customizable, One-Step Access

Beoordeeld op 9-12-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I use OneLogin nearly every time I use my laptop. I can't imagine the hassle of logging in to every separate service. I especially like how OneLogin is customizable, so the name becomes "your company ONE" and shows a photo of your choice. It is aesthetically appealing and feels personal.

Pluspunten

OneLogin provides one-step access to every application my university offers students, including our academic portal, residence portal, campus jobs, and the service desk. The login timeout (to keep my information secure) means I use this product multiple times per day. The OneLogin home screen is customizable, showing a beautiful photo of my campus.

Minpunten

My login times out quite often. I wonder if there is a way to customize when your session times out (after 15 mins of inactivity or 30 mins, etc.) However, I understand this is for security reasons and I appreciate that.

Luke F.
Bedrijfsgrootte: 13-50 werknemers
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Makes my life much easier on sleepy mornings.

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

This software saves me time in the morning and allows me to only have a few clicks to get all of my services up and running for the day.

Pluspunten

This software allows me to keep all of my services under one login (hence the name). It is almost self explanatory for how convenient this makes life in the morning. I am able to only log in once saving me time doing it for all of the services I use.

Minpunten

There isn't much wrong with what I use this software for. Probably the only one is the time I have to take to log in to Onelogin.

Tawanda S.
Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Secure and flawless

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

The OneLogin landing page is clean and straightforward; you don't have the extra burden of remembering a multitude of passwords. This has made my life easier given that I require authentication to access up to 10 web applications. So far since roll out we have not had any issues with OneLogin; I think I can confidently say this has been one smooth experience

Pluspunten

I like that its so flawless you don't feel its presence yet assured of security. It helps with access management as all the credentials are in one consolidated portal. IT Policy management is made much easier as access roles are managed from one central portal

Minpunten

Enrolling users for te first time is a little tedious but then it gets easier over time

Craig B.
Sector: Juridische dienstverlening
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Keep all your software and apps organized with OneLogin!

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2019

Pluspunten

Whenever I had to change passwords, I could do it for all my applications in one convenient place

Minpunten

Sometimes the software would auto-log out mid use.

Monique A.

Makes My Job Easier

Beoordeeld op 11-11-2019

Pluspunten

OneLogin makes it easy for me to manage my access to multiple platforms at once. I'm constantly switching between platforms and this saves me time when logging in.

Minpunten

I don't have any complaints about this based on my experience so far.

Matthew I.
Sector: Hoger onderwijs
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Robust, easy-to-use identity management and single-sign-on system

Beoordeeld op 24-3-2017
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

OneLogin has exceeded our expectations in the area of identity management and single sign on. Our users benefit greatly. Previously, our faculty, staff, and students had about a dozen different usernames and passwords for various campus systems. Now, users have a single username and password for all campus applications. Many of our users are also required to have multi-factor authentication, a scenario that OneLogin supports "out of the box" with no added charges. We use OneLogin's virtual LDAP connector for some of our legacy applications. This allows us to connect virtually any application to our identity management system. There are so many benefits to our overall security and usability as a result of utilizing OneLogin.

Pluspunten

Ease of use from an administrative and end-user perspective, beautiful interface, robust feature set, redundant data centers

Minpunten

Early on in my relationship with OneLogin, I had a list of cons. Over the last two years, they have addressed and rectified each and every one. All of our mission critical needs are met by this software at this point. All of them. Any new feature requests are just icing on the cake.

John M.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Simple and easy to use identity management and SSO

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2018

Pluspunten

OneLogin is super easy to integrate with our primary identity provider, Active Directory. It allows for users to change their passwords without having it be a huge and complicated process.

Minpunten

Sometimes we run into active directory syncing issues, or users not being able to login, and the logs available to me, an admin of the tool, are very limited. I engaged customer support and they are usually able to tell me whats going on, but I would like to also be able to see the logging information they have at their fingertips. Per their support, some logs are only available to OneLogin, and not to admins in the organization that is using it.

Smart for Big Biz

Beoordeeld op 31-1-2019

Pluspunten

Biggest pro is the line of defense to keep all your corporate files and apps private. Adding the layer of security for each of your employees to have to login is a no-brainer. Additionally, at my company it only requires a password change once every 6 months which is nice. The login for 6 days feature is nice to so you can login Monday and not worry about it the rest of the week.

Minpunten

The only thing I don't like, and this may be a company problem instead of a system problem, but it is annoying to have to login on each individual web browser.

Great security tool

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019

Pluspunten

Using this login sends me to a homepage that provides all of the relevant software tools I might need (email, HR portal, CRM, training courses). It's nice to have this all in one place!

Minpunten

Our instance isn't very user friendly when we are out of the office. We need to pair it with our phone to be able to log in while working outside of the office.

Julie S.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Makes life so much easier!

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2018

Pluspunten

Who doesn't love something that makes your life easier?! This is a great tool to keep life simple and secure. You enter your password once and boom - done!

Minpunten

There doesn't seem to be too much functionality beyond saving usernames and passwords. But I'm not really sure it needs to do more.

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 7.0/10

Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Auto password manager works well for medium sizef business

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Efficient password storage of various logins to various business applications and software.

Pluspunten

That I do not have to remember login info for various apps and software. easy. Love the email notification countdown of when my main OneLogin password will expire. Intergrates well with hipchat, confluence and salesforce.

Minpunten

Password retrieval for overall program locks you out after too many unsuccessful log in attempts. This is a bit frustrating.

Vertalen naar het Nederlands

onelogin provides a seamless SSO experience

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2018
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

SSO - single entrypoint for authentication for all SaaS services.

Pluspunten

Multiple options for authentication, can filter by application, easy to customize for employees.

Minpunten

Occasionally connectivity can be slow, however this may be dependent on your location.

Emily M.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

All my apps in one place

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2017

Pluspunten

I use onelogin for my work apps and it is really nice to have a central repository for all of my logins.

Minpunten

Secure notes: our team makes use of the feature but the interface is wonky and makes it easy to delete important information.

Autumn S.
Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Everything under the same umbrella!

Beoordeeld op 2-12-2018

Pluspunten

I use OneLogin daily for work and it is very helpful to have everything in one place -- trainings, time clock, etc.

Minpunten

I would like if the mobile access was a little easier to navigate

Gage B.
Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

Awsome

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018

Pluspunten

One login is great to use its a fast way to clock in as t work faster

Minpunten

In order to use onelogin you have to make sure you are loged in to a wifi

Lauren B.
Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme
Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

We drastically improved IT security by implementing OneLogin

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2018

Pluspunten

OneLogin is was very easy to use and required almost no training once set-up.

Minpunten

There are few cons except the required updates are a little much.

Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Love this single sign on system

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2018

Pluspunten

It's such a huge convenience to not have to sign in to a million different portals or remember different passwords

Minpunten

In a time where data security is under siege, it makes me nervous in some ways having one system enable my access to many systems. If OneLogin were ever hacked, that would mean trouble.

Psalm L.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

More than where I go to clock in

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2018

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to access the different software. I have immediate access to check in and make benefit requests. I access our learning tool from the same home dashboard.

Minpunten

I wish there was a pop up feature for my check in and check out . So when i log in from lunch it is right there.

Shannon M.
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Simple, easy, does what you need without thinking about it!

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2018

Pluspunten

This is a great way to sign on without even thinking about it. There are so many accounts, usernames, and passwords that we all have nowadays, so this is a great way to sign on to many different platforms and with many different users.

Minpunten

Sometimes the notifications are a bit bothersome and it's hard to turn them off - you can, but it's not an easy/good UX experience personally to me - not a fan of notifications that are always there

Nathan R.

Secure & Simple

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Overall, we're satisfied with the security that this product gives us.

Pluspunten

It adds a layer of security to our site and product.

Minpunten

Our employees don't like using it. It tends to add time to their day, rather than save it.