Vimeo Livestream

Grace C.
  • Sector: Muziek
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Hallelujah! A great resource for music managers

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2019

Very few complaints with this software, it is easy to use, easy to set up, and simple for an intern to do without much instruction. It can also be used on the road, which is vital.

Pluspunten

I utilize this software as a music manager, for my clients. We often livestream concerts, demos, and songs for social media. It allows seamless integration to our social media platforms, and makes everything look more professional overall. My artists use it to stream to their fans, give shoutouts, or run giveaways when we need to. It also works directly with YouTube, which saves time and is much simpler for me, time-wise. My favorite feature is the watermark, which keeps our branded content all cohesive, and prevents issues with the wrong uploads being distributed. The analytics are nice, although not as comprehensive as I'd like, the info is fairly limited.

Minpunten

The lags occur, of course, when we don't have strong signals for connectivity, but I imagine that happens with most any online service. I would like better and more comprehensive analytics so we could present them to deciding members of the board, etc.

David C.

safe, secure, and reliable

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2021

Overall, Vimeo Livestream has been our go-to service since COVID began for making our church services available to those still at home. We have used the embed feature and posted to FB and YouTube to increase our audience as well.

Pluspunten

More secure than YouTube, with the ability to push to any other services we choose (including YouTube and Facebook). Reliable with little to no downtime experienced so far, with consistently good quality.

Minpunten

Difficult integration with LiveStream Studio 6 and vMix at times - and some clunkiness in setting up recurring live events in the archive options. Some frustrations in navigating other archived videos as well.

Overwogen alternatieven

Restream en Facebook for Business

Redenen om over te stappen op Vimeo Livestream

Vimeo Livestream allowed us to archive and store videos while still pushing them to all our other services.
Mark T.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Expensive and CPU hungry

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2020

Pluspunten

I liked that you could stream live to livestream and then to other forums.

Minpunten

The higher rate you tried to stream at the more cpu it has to use and would often crash. Uploading videos after for people to watch proved very difficult and you are limited to 3GB.

Amy H.
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus

Love/Hate Relationship with Vimeo

Beoordeeld op 19-8-2021

Our overall experience with Vimeo is good but not anything jaw dropping. We've used it for years to produce our livestream events and while clients complain about the capabilities on the backend, the overall experience isn't anything that pushes them away.

Pluspunten

As an administer of Vimeo, we love the features and functionality that it provides us on the back end. Camera quality is pretty good, but heavily impacted by wifi capabilities as with most streaming platforms. We also love how we can customize the look and feel of our clients screens with overlays and lower thirds.

Minpunten

The delay between speaker shots and when the video is actually streamed always causes a bit of pain for our clients. If there was a way to make the image if yourself entirely disappear that may relieve some of the annoyances that our clients complain about.

Tom K.
  • Sector: Omroepen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent Streaming Service. Dependable streaming software.

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

Excellent service, dependable software, good support and FAQ pages with real answers in plain English, and a very professional approach to a streaming app for the PC.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, to set up events, track usage, etc. Excellent software package for streaming from a PC (Livestream Studio). Very flexible and dependable application. Good support, and the system is stable and dependable. We use it 24/7 from both the studio and for streaming from the field.

Minpunten

Really only one minor thing: The need to stop streaming for updates occasionally. (Frequently updated.)

Linda L.
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

Live Streaming Blessings!

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018

My overall experience with LiveStream has been extremely good. Once in a while when I am not able to attend church, so I can log on follow along. Again, it keeps you updated and in sync with what is going on. Most of all it helps you realize that blessings are still attainable when you use LiveStream.

Pluspunten

I love Live Streaming because I can log on to my church broadcast at anytime and get a real-time look at what is happening. All of our services and most events are accessible through LiveStream. Its convenient, its dependable and above all keeps you connected.

Minpunten

Maybe once in a while the "stream" will loose connection but, for the most part I have no complaints. I do wish there was better sound enhancement and it was offered on smart televisions. The one thing I hate about LiveStream is that you can get addicted and when that happens you find yourself watching church instead of going to church.

• Sector: Online media
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great platform to get live events broadcast

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2019

Pluspunten

I love the progress they've made in the past few years in developing their product. It's my go to service to manage smallish events for clients.

Minpunten

It's expensive and the plans aren't very flexible price-wise on their new ones, but they do provide great service and a great product.

Josh D.

Simple live streaming service

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2021

Pluspunten

Setup is simple and easy. You can schedule services in advance with just a few clicks.

Minpunten

Could only send streams to one outside platform at a time.

Vladyslav B.
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great video quality

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2018

Pluspunten

Easy to connect. Picture and sound were clear

Minpunten

I only viewed the live video and that experience was great. Did ask for several codes to get access to the live video

Kingsley S.
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Global presence in my office

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2021

Pluspunten

Vimeo has taken me places and brought places to me right in my office, the professional transition i have gained through the use of Vimeo is remarkable.

Minpunten

Issues with network has been a challenge so far.

Nebojsa P.
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

High quality broadcast events

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2021

We have broadcasted many important events and had them stored safely for later watch.

Pluspunten

The platform supports large number of capture hardware and logical souces like other computers and wireless cameras. It can broadcast many different resolutions with great stability. It stores your events on the cloud as if offers am ammount of storage each type of subscription.

Minpunten

The software is costy, but offers very good quality as good cost/benefit.

Brian G.
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Great solid Livestream service

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2020

We have been pleased with Livestream, their customer service has always been very helpful any time we have needed it.

Pluspunten

We starting using Livestream about 7 years ago and it always worked really well for us. We've had few hiccups but it has normally been bandwidth issues on our side. The service itself is pretty rock solid.

Minpunten

I wish you didnt have to choose to stream to Facebook or Youtube, but could stream to both at the same time.

Mark F.
  • Sector: Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie

No Regrets

Beoordeeld op 28-1-2019

We use this software weekly to broadcast our worship and preaching segments

Pluspunten

Set up and user training and support is top notch

Minpunten

Menu/Dashboard jumbled up making it a little difficult to make selections

• Sector: Online media
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Live stream

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2019

Pluspunten

I like how you can do live streaming just like YouTube. It is easy to use and do a channel.

Minpunten

The thing about this site you don't have a monetization option to do live streams like YouTube.

Paul M.
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Livestream has given us amazing broadcasting options

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2019

Pluspunten

I am amazed that I can now simultaneously broadcast live on Facebook, Youtube and more. I am really happy with the output... what the product does.

Minpunten

Livestream's producer seems a bit clunky. Not that simple of a user interface. And I have had the defaults change unbeknownst to me when I went to broadcast. I think the user controls could be a lot better.

• Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Anders 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good fit if you have to use all the feratures!

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2020

Its a pro service.
Have many great feature including Multicast live streaming!
Especially if you are a MEVO Cam user.

Expensive!
Won't recommend if you are full-time livestream and video prod guy/agency.

George K.
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Useful to stream fast!

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019

Flexible and convenient to use.

Pluspunten

Very practical and comfortable interface and great connection with other applications and websites.

Minpunten

Privacy issues is a bit challenging, with strong connectivity when it comes about big evens and also, unfortunately, sometimes it's hard to join stream meetings.

Jon D.
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Anders Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

My thoughts on Vimeo

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2021

It's pretty good quality and it's easy to use and share to friends & family.
If more people were on it, I'd love to spend more time on this app

Pluspunten

Vimeo has one of the premium video quality streams online compared to a lot of other live streaming app that will remain nameless.

Minpunten

There isn't enough promo on this streaming app.
I didn't like the fact that it took me forever to discover this awesome service. If they did more ads in the Google Play store it would be great

Siam H.
  • Sector: Research
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use, safe and secure!

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2021

A pleasant experience so far and I look forward to continue using it in the future

Pluspunten

Vimeo livestreaming software turned to be just what I needed when I felt like corresponding with a larger audience regarding research related works. it was able to support top of the line video cameras and when combined with a high speed internet connection, it delivered flawlessly.

Minpunten

Took me a while to understand the technical aspects of it. Other than that, I cannot think of any downsides/cons to this product. Perhaps the pricing options maybe not suited for certain individuals

Daniel A.
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Review of Livestream

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2019

Livestream enables us to be able to stream services of our church on the internet.

Pluspunten

I like the opportunity to be able to stream church services so that others who cannot attend can see what is going on at the church.

Minpunten

I don't have any negative feedback on this software at this point.

Paul M.

I love what Livestream Does... But it feels like the 90s

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2018

Pluspunten

I love the opportunity to simultaneously broadcast on multiple channels like Youtube, Facebook, etc. Once we get it set up, it seems to operate very well. I love the multiple options for quality based on my bandwidth - that is a great feature and allows me to use it while traveling.

Minpunten

Maybe it's me, but I feel like it functions and looks like a step or two above MS Dos. Honestly it just seems to a bit antiquated and it doesn't need to be. I'm no developer, but I don't think it would be that hard to make it beautiful and more functional.

Maya L.
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Love Livestream

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019

Livestream is great. I mostly use it to watch church services. But I'm sure it could be used for tons of other things.

Pluspunten

I love that my church uses Livestream for their services. Last week I was sick and was still able to catch the service live. I've been able to watch other church services as well.

Minpunten

Sometimes there are glitches in the live streaming. But this is probably because of my internet connection.

Heinz S.
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

For Livestrea beginners a good solution

Beoordeeld op 27-1-2021

All in all, a solid software, but at a certain point it could no longer cover all our (professional) requirements.

Pluspunten

Due to the low price we started to work with the software. The functions are absolutely sufficient for the start, but when it should become more professional, the software comes to its limits

Minpunten

Our data volume was no longer sufficient after a while, so we had to look for another solution. We were also looking for ad server interfaces.

André O.
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Anders 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Another good option

Beoordeeld op 8-7-2021

Its a good option for everyone , easy to use but it's also very similar to others

Pluspunten

Gives a lot of similar options that the competition also have

Minpunten

It is not very innovative. Has some new things but nothing surprising