Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Stéphane
  • Sector: Sport

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The power of AI on my website

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020

I don't have to worry anymore about my structured datas. It is always perfect and I know that Google understand precisely what my post or page is about. It is really good for my ranking and traffic.

Pluspunten

It is a mind changing for me. I didn't realized how complex it is to send the right signals to Google before I've started using WordLift.

When the process is understood, all the work can be done easily on exixting and new articles. I love the smoth use of the plugin.

Moreover, Gennaro was of great help showing me what I can achieve with their plugin, even during the trial period.

Minpunten

Theree is really nothing I don't love. For me the only drawback at first was that I didn't know anything about the semantic markups, and then I didn't know what the plugin could do for me. Happily I have found some useful videos from WordLift ;)

massimiliano

Turn your site into a Knowledge Gragh

Pluspunten

The thing I like most about the tool is the amazing way it integrates different features and makes use of NLP algorithms. If you are interested in Semantic publishing, entity SEO, and publishing content adhering to the core standards of the semantic web WordLift is really unrivaled.
WordLift is not just a plugin or a SaaS but a whole ecosystem made of APIs, sheet add-ons, Streamlit apps that support every step of semantic publishing and use the best Machine Learning solutions to support this activity also at the level of site analysis (topic analysis, gap analysis).
I have to say something about the support is amazing too. I had advanced configuration needs to make it work together with other plugins and for days the WordLift team supported me via SLACK providing me with all the filters and hocks until everything worked perfectly.

Minpunten

some minor elements of the UI should be improved.

Overwogen alternatieven

Schema App

Redenen om voor WordLift te kiezen

more robustness and flexibility

Overgestapt van

Yoast SEO

Redenen om over te stappen op WordLift

WordLift hasn't many alternatives on the market and some of its features make it really unique like the ability to link your data to the LOD, projecting your content into the semantic web.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Un approccio diverso alla SEO e alla scrittura per il web

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2022

Pluspunten

Wordlift ha un approccio diverso rispetto ad altri plugin SEO e permette di avere una visione 360% dei piani editoriali da sviluppare per il blog del proprio sito e per le varie pagine. Integrato con altri strumenti può essere un risorsa per crescere in termini di traffico e posizionamento.

Minpunten

Non è sempre facile spiegare ai collaboratori come funziona il plugin.

Giancarlo
  • Sector: Groothandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great team

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2022

Pluspunten

The team are world class and the software is best of breed

Minpunten

Nothing to complain, we like the software

Annachiara
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best tool to write editorial content that Google loves

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2022

The plugin really helps me to write better content. I don’t have to worry about the right keywords to use, because WordLift takes care of that for me. I can focus on writing great content and the plugin will make sure that my content is optimized for Google.

Pluspunten

WordLift has been a great help for me in writing new content. The plugin allows me to easily add structured data to my content, which makes it easier for Google to understand and index my content.

Minpunten

There is really nothing I don’t like. The only thing is that I wish I had discovered WordLift sooner.

Jason

Building an Immensely Powerful Knowledge Graph from a Wordpress Site

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2022

Wordlift has enabled me to better organise my website content. That means the experience for my website visitors is better ( average session length is much longer), and we are making great progress in terms of both organic traffic from Google and visibility in its SERPs.
Lastly, using Wordlift in combination with Kalicube Pro, I have been able to push Entity SEO to new levels. Leveraging Wordlift's structured data, we have been able to educate Google effectively and efficiently and build the Entity Identity of hundreds of entities.

Installation was easy.
Initial configuration is simple.
Once you have taken the time to build your internal Knowledge Graph properly, Wordlift is incredibly powerful and it changes the way you perceive your own content, and how you present it to your audience (100 times better :)

Minpunten

Building the Knowledge graph can be a little confusing. However, this is more to do with our own understanding of our own content, and out human inability to be 100% consistent when labelling a dataset. Recent updates to Wordlift have, however, made this problem significantly lighter, which is great !

Kim
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Bringing Your Content to The Next Level

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2022

I have a very simple business case opening a small new blog implementing WordLift together with other SEO tools. Traffic is the only goal for now No site authority, no link building, no well-known brand name. Just content. Even then I am already competing with very authoritative information sources in the SERPs. And I am getting a featured snippet from time to time. This is not a miracle, and it takes some months to get there. But the value of telling Google what you really are up to by easy implemented semantic markup got a true value. Obviously, things must work together. To make my plugins to work the best I have invested in a quality WordPress theme and serious hosting as well.

Pluspunten

Working with WordPress the WordLift plugin makes semantic markup ad entity marketing very easy. I can do all that is needed in one window while I am working on the visible content for my users. Even the suggestions supplied from WordLift can help me to develop new content. Often by inspiring different or new perspectives that can produce more interesting new content. A new post for the blog, for social media or the newsletter.

Minpunten

I do not believe in easy wins and even WordLift has given my more benefits to my SEO goals. But even then, you must expect to invest some time in the tool and what it can do for you. Implementing WordLift in a WordPress blog is no big deal but getting the real value from the tool is an ongoing process. WordLift is not only a money investment. It is also an investment in time to get knowledge and experience about how the technical features can affect your content production and publication for the better.

Matteo
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

La polizza di assicurazione sulla SEO del futuro

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2022

Pubblicare dati interconnessi, curare il proprio knowledge graph sono investimenti per futuro il cui primo frutto è una SEO eccellente. Ma i veri vantaggi si riveleranno col tempo e con l'evoluzione del machine learning all'interno dei motori di ricerca, degli assistenti e di tutte le tecnologie che usiamo ogni giorno.

Pluspunten

Con WordLift oggi puoi fare la SEO di domani e di dopo-domani. Aggiungere i dati strutturati è noioso e ormai lo fanno tutti. Con WordLift invece crei linked data: dati interconnessi che non solo sono strutturati, ma che parlano ai motori di ricerca. Con WordLift ottengo dei piazzamenti organici a cui altrimenti non avrei mai avuto accesso. Senza fare link building, senza chiedere guest post, ma lavorando sulla curatela dei miei dati.

Minpunten

WordLift si basa su una tecnologia molto potente. Il team è in crescita, ma la UX è ancora molto tecnica e richiede una curva di apprendimento piuttosto ripida. Il supporto sempre puntuale e gentile del team però rende questa scalata meno difficoltosa.

Alexander
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

WordLift has changed how I do SEO

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2022

I use WordLift in several SEO projects I run. It is straightforward to create the entries and enrich the content. Always with excellent results.

Pluspunten

WordLift makes it easy to work with taxonomies and linked data in SEO. To do the same work, I do myself using WordLift, I would need at least one full-time programmer to implement what I have with the plugin at my disposal.
It saves me time and money to do my job.

Minpunten

Here in Brazil, we have a problem with converting the Real to the Euro, which makes it very expensive for companies to hire the system. This is not a problem with WordLift, but with the situation, we live in here.

Durjoy Ace
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Automates SEO and building of knowledge graphs for large content sites

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2022

Excellent, responsive and most importantly: effective

Pluspunten

I'm not even sure how we would be able to work on our site without Wordlift, the tool is a valuable part of our SEO and content arsenal.

Minpunten

There is a learning curve around how the system works- it's not your father's SEO tool.

Sam
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A fantastic plugin that's easy to use

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2022

We're aware that structured data is very important in helping Google better understand our content and we wanted to unlock more SERP features in Google to benefit from higher CTRs and stand out from the competition. WordLift has helped us to achieve this and the team has provided great support and advice to help us get the most from our structured data strategy.

Pluspunten

WordLift covers a huge number of schemas, providing us with the means to add many different types of markup to our different content types. This has allowed us to make our content eligible for a number of Google SERP features, from video structured data that helps our pages appear in Google's video search results, to FAQ schema, which allows our FAQs to appear below our search listings, giving us more real estate in the SERPs, leading to more traffic.

WordLift are also always looking for new ways to improve the plugin and we've been able to try out new features to better streamline the process of marking up our content.

Minpunten

We had a few minor teething problems getting everything set up, but WordLift have been working closely to fix any issues.

Ryan
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Scaling Semantic SEO

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2022

It's been a great partnership. They have invested time and energy to help me succeed. They listen to our user input and continue to make the tool more and more valuable.

Pluspunten

The tool makes scaling our semantic SEO efforts much more manageable. The support team is awesome. You get more than a tool. You get a team of people to help make sure you succeed in your goals.

Minpunten

There is a bit of a learning curve, but once you get the process down you're good to go!

Bruno
  • Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Buon prodotto

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2022

Buona

Pluspunten

hA aiutato parecchio nella crescita del progetto

Minpunten

Diciamo poco per fortuna. Sarebbe bello essere seguiti di più :)

Roberto
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One of the most usefull tool for SEO

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2022

Pluspunten

Without mincing words Wordlift is one of the best tools on the market for creating [SENSITIVE CONTENT] markup. Thanks to its use it is possible to catalog the entities directly in the page on my blog [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at [SENSITIVE CONTNET]

Minpunten

nothing i am really satisfied with this software and as a seo consultant i really wouldn't know how to improve it

Mike
  • Sector: Internet

Amazing Plugin For Schema and Entity Sculpting

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2022

Wordlift has been great to use so far, with some excellent support from the team.

Pluspunten

The ability to add schema to tag archive pages, and use that to tie in entities into my articles when those tags are used. No other plugin can do this - and Wordlift does a great job of it.

Minpunten

I'd like to further sculpt some entities and define them with additional properties - such as the parentOrganization of my Organization. Wordlift is a bit limited with the properties I can add when adding an entity.