iSpring Suite

Sorteren op

Don
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

iSpring Suite gave us all we needed to create compeling content

Beoordeeld op 30-1-2019

We needed to produce a video PowerPoint presentations to be used for Mortgage Loan Originator Licensing education. The requirements of the NMLS were very strict and we were able to easily publish and manage our licensing courses using the iSpring LMS. The support from iSpring was exceptional.

Pluspunten

The ability to create combined Video and PowerPoint presentations and to easily publish them to the iSpring LMS and to my Moodle LMS. We can go from recording a video to a complete product in a very short time. Combines the best of recording presentations with editing, producing and publishing. There is no product on the market that competes with iSpring suite.

Minpunten

There are so many improvements it is hard to keep up!

Hi Don,
Thanks a lot for sharing your positive experience from working with iSpring products and service! Keep it up :)
As per your request, we hold webinar series to talk about all updates and how to use them: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars. Is there any other way you would like to find out about the updates?

Chris
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

iSpring in EMR

Beoordeeld op 27-5-2020

Pluspunten

Integrates easily with Powerpoint which allowed training to be created quickly and easily.

Minpunten

Functionality isn't perhaps as broad or technically deep as other offerings.

Adobe Creative Cloud Express

Redenen om over te stappen op iSpring Suite

Ease of use and integration with current MS packages

Hello Chris,
Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra. It's great to hear that iSpring worked well for your project. Hope it keeps serving you well.
If you have any feature requests, please send them to [email protected]

Dina

Ispring suite review

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019

Pluspunten

The rep working in Customer support has been most helpful. Without him I wouldn't have achieved what I managed to achieve today!
He is sooo helpful. efficient, knowledgeable and courteous.
5 stars to the rep!
Keep up the good work and thank you for your help

Minpunten

Many of the graphics are locked so not good value versus competitor products

Moodle LMS

Redenen om voor iSpring Suite te kiezen

Thought this was better

Overgestapt van

Moodle LMS

Hi Dina,
Thanks a lot for your wonderful review of iSpring Support team. We very much appreciate it :)

Marina
  • Sector: Vertalingen en lokalisatie
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Interesting new format for Translation area

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2022

Very good and very interesting.
Support chat has been very useful and of great help.

Pluspunten

iSpring functions add value to final e-learning courses and make them easy to handle by final participants. Our company core is translation so it is very useful tool to handle presentations / courses into many different languages.
Quizzes and interactions are very user-friendly.
We have also found very interesting for Voice Over purposes, that we still need to carefully check if any more projects of this kind come

Minpunten

We work with languages around the world so for the moment, ispring is supporting very few of them.
This makes us to be quite limited when handling internal labelling naming in quizzes or interactions.
We had to check for a workaround to solve that.
Also for Right-to-left languages, we still have to manually edit most of the iSpring functions and it becomes very time-consuming.
We hope that iSpring becomes RTL-friendly soon and we can have specific functions to properly align and mirror the text and display.

Antwoord van iSpring Solutions Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Marina, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on to our Product Development team. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness in helping us improve our products. Also, we hold weekly webinar series where we share iSpring tips and tricks and help easily get started with eLearning: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars Maybe this information can help you use our authoring tool for more cases :)

Lee
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

iSpring Suite Review

Beoordeeld op 27-1-2023

The best customer service. Ever..

Pluspunten

The fact that this is built into PowerPoint makes it accessible to any professional, not just someone in HRIS. The authoring tool is adaptable and expands the capabilities of any LMS

Minpunten

Honestly, nothing I can think of yet.

Antwoord van iSpring Solutions Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Lee, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it tons. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. Also, you are more than welcome to join iSpring Community Forum where eLearning specialists from all over the world connect, share their experience and eLearning tricks, participate in competitions, and more: https://community.ispringsolutions.com

Jeremy
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

iSpring Review

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2023

Pluspunten

Ease of use in terms of using it for authoring elearning packages

Minpunten

Change in the new interface player settings make it difficult to navigate Initial Setup is troublesome

Antwoord van iSpring Solutions Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Jeremy, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. As per your cons, could you please get back to me with a little more details on what exactly was confusing? Thanks a lot and keep up the great work!

Syadalabi
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Excellent Features

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2022

Pluspunten

All types of Quizzes, simulation and presentation

Minpunten

E-book creation is not good. and presentation was not updated version which i have it

Antwoord van iSpring Solutions Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Syadalabi, Thank you for posting your review here on Capterra. We very much appreciate it. As per your cons, could you please send more details to [email protected]? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case. Thank you and keep up the great work!

Melissa
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Love its ease, great customer service

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2023

Very good.

Pluspunten

I love the ribbon add in to MS PowerPoint; it's what I use most. I like it integrates with iSpring Learn, which we also subscribe too.

Minpunten

I don't really have any, at least for how I have used it. I am sure it's even more robust than I have used. But I am satisfied with how it performs.

Antwoord van iSpring Solutions Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Melissa, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We very much appreciate it. It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. Also, you are more than welcome to join iSpring Community Forum where eLearning specialists from all over the world connect, share their experience and eLearning tricks, participate in competitions, and more: https://community.ispringsolutions.com
Keep up the great work!:)

Raphael
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Great Product

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2022

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to be able to create great content that are directly related to the jobs the employees do

Minpunten

It does take time to learn all the in's and out's of the program.

Antwoord van iSpring Solutions Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Raphael, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We very much appreciate it. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. As per your cons, could you please get back to me with a little more details on what exactly was confusing? Thanks a lot and keep up the great work! :)

Danny
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Amazing platform

Beoordeeld op 23-1-2023

great

Pluspunten

i'm using the authoring tool and the LMS

Minpunten

it's a great tool, but it's a little bit expensive.

Antwoord van iSpring Solutions Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Danny, Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it tons. It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. As per your cons, we understand that the price point is a consideration for many users of eLearning products. However, we hope that you feel like iSpring Suite Max provides great value for its price by making the creation of courses, quizzes, video lectures, interactions, and much more superfast and easy. As you know, you get access to a Content Library that contains over 89,000 eLearning assets, templates, and characters to help you build courses faster, as well as an online space for teamwork and collaboration on courses. Moreover, the cost includes regular software updates and our highly trained support geeks are always ready to help you 24/7. Hope this makes it feel like a better deal!

Alan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Outstanding customer service and quick to learn!

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2021

Overall this is a solid product with amazing customer support. I love the quick access to chat that allows me to get answers to questions, in the middle of the night or on weekends, or just in the middle of the day. They have been very available and usually I get a very quick solution to any problem I may have. They have tons of very quick YouTube videos you can use as reference and they are up-to-date and very well done. I have actually churned out a complete course in a day, which I was never able to do in my previous software, and it would run on a desktop, laptop, tablet or phone without me having to configure anything!

Pluspunten

Very easy to start developing and launching learning since the base product is PowerPoint but they have adapted quizes, interactions and some really nice add-on features that help you turn out very effective and interactive learning courses.

Minpunten

The inability to link quizzes in a course to get an overall final score. I also did not like that I can't create variables that I can assign values, and then use them in either text, or calculations, or whatever else I needed.

Hi Alan,
Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it greatly.
It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. As per your Cons, could you please wrap it as a feature request and send more details to [email protected]?
Thank you and keep up the great work!

Csaba

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The most user friendly solution for creating interactive online courses

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2021

I love this software and the customer service, so despite I don't actually use all functionality (not collaborating and not using the cloud space offered) I am still happy to subscribe to the suit max.
This is the most intuitive and easy to use course authoring software perfectly integrated in Microsoft PowerPoint.

Pluspunten

Its perfect integration with PowePoint makes the creation of an interactive online lecture easy and a joy. Compared to other products, the learning curve for iSpring is days rather than months. It's under interface is extremely intuitive, the functionality is near complete - hard to find any other option which might be necessary.
The customer service is brilliant, responsive and supportive.

Minpunten

I think that some functionality is not necessarily needed for a single author (like collaboration) and some might not be worth the annual subscription (content library). It is unfortunate that even with a lifetime licence, I cannot get regular maintenance updates without subscribing to the full package. It would be a bit better if subscription options could be better optimized for individual needs.

Adobe Learning Manager

Redenen om over te stappen op iSpring Suite

PowerPoint integration and ease of use, offered all functionality I needed

Hi Csaba,

Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it tons.

It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far.

Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

Laurent
  • Sector: Bankwezen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

For me, the best e-learning authoring tool!

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2021

As a consultant, I use i-Spring to create powerfull e-learning packages for several business units in Global groups. I-Spring is powerful enough to let me create, from PowerPoint présentations, fully animated content including voice over, videos, etc. Thanks to the ease of use of this software, I don't need neither an agency nor developers to produce those packages. So i-Spring let my customers save time and budget, which makes a big difference in the current 2020-21 economic situation.

Pluspunten

Seemless integration into PowerPoint.
Powerful sound and video editing features.
E-learning packages work perfectly in major LMS such as Cornerstone or Syfadis.
Reactive and efficient technical support.

Minpunten

The customization of the look & feel of feedback windows in the quiz could be implemented in order to ease the layout of questions.

Articulate 360

Redenen om over te stappen op iSpring Suite

Ease of use enabling my clients to maintain or update their packages in the long term

Hello Laurent,
Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly.
Hope it keeps serving you well :)

Michael

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Ispring for authoring language training curriculum

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2021

Positive.

I'm still learning about how things work and find little things I wasn't aware of now and again (both good and bad), but overall, it's a solid option and does as expected.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, good technical support and the fact that it links to PowerPoint means the development process is not too daunting.

Minpunten

It's clearly set up as a course full of quizzes. However, we uses this to develop language training activities. This requires constant adjustment (removing reference to quizzes, as an example).
I'd like to see a facility to allow more than one muliple choice and True/False question per page for listening-based activities.
I'd also like to see a facility in the Dialogue Simulations that would allow the learner's voice to be recorded so they can hear back their voice on and compare to a model.

These features would strengthen Ispring in terms of becoming a very useful authoring tool for language training course development.

Adobe Learning Manager

Redenen om over te stappen op iSpring Suite

Because of the variety of quizzes which we can customise as activities.

Hello Michael,

Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It means the world to us.

It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution.

Claudio Daniel

iSpring Suite review

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019

I am quite happy, the system was updated over the years and works on all platforms (iPhon, iPads, PC and android).

Pluspunten

Since the product is reliable and easy to use, it changed my professional life. Since 10 years I am delivering on-line training and examinations. ISpring is a tool that helped me to deliver awesome multimedia presentations and engaging examinations. My customers are quite happy with it as well.

Minpunten

May be it would be useful to launch it from my website, instead of loggin into the iSpringlearn LMS.

Hi Claudio,
Thank you very much for posting this positive review on Capterra :)
Hope iSpring keeps serving you well!
Also thank you for your feature request. Could you please forward it to [email protected]? Our team will be happy to look into it.

Jo
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

easy to use on all devices

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2020

Besides the heavy prizing for occasinal use iSpring is fully professional for creating e-learning content, easy to use and very easy to learn. Only the management of earlier produced questions and quiz content is not yjet fully understood - I somehow can't trace, where questions and quizzes are saved in which kind of files. Only this management of already produced content and one only type of question I miss in iSpring. The badly needed question would be one, where I can have picture in the background and place any windows in the foreground to be filled in (eg to simulate working over of a form or graph ore formula.

Pluspunten

Much learning content was developped in any version of powerpoint. Due to iSpring solutions it was easy to reactivate these contents and to have them userfriendly aveliable for any device on a server. Really no headche with lenght and with of any devices in use, just publish the powerpoint with 4 clicks into the www.
The upgrade of powerpoint content by including rated questions and tests with the iSpring testing tool added much didactional value. I on't make use of the iSpring server, I run the content on my homepage only.

Minpunten

For my use of only 20% of the capacity of iSpring (interactive quizzes & ppt-slide publication for any device) I would like to pay less and only for the features I really use ore only the minimal time in a month, I am using this software. As a retired teacher I get an educational reduction on the full prize, but this is still quite a financial expense in the budget of an old man, whose quizzes and learning slides are for free for all students.

Hi Jo,
Thanks a lot for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It's nice to hear that you are happy with the solution.
Hope iSpring keeps serving you well!
As per your Cons, please contact our tech support: [email protected] One of our specialists will be happy to assist you!

Dianne
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Perfect choice to get PowerPoint presentations onto Moodle

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2017

[Note: this review less about the software (which is so intuitive it doesn't need explaining) and more to assist other eLearning content creators. I struggled through forums for days to find a solution to embedding Powerpoint into Moodle! I tried a dozen other methods and software and this is the one that works.]

BACKGROUND

I create content for eLearning systems, and a major limitation is that PowerPoint slides cannot be EMBEDDED (Microsoft is proprietary software). PPS files need to be downloaded, which isn't user-friendly, trackable or secure.

Moodle course creators have traditionally had to use Slideshare or Google Docs to convert powerpoint to HTML5, but iSpring doesn't compromise intellectual property security or require internet access.

The lecturers like iSpring because they know and use PowerPoint already for lectures, and can even include background music, an audio track and video. (There is a pro iSpring product to help with all including branching, but I only used the smaller converter). The course creators like it because they don't have to mess with lecturer's content, and it takes less than a minute to convert into one of the 5 options.

WHAT OPTIONS ARE BEST

WEB

I recommend the iSpring converter "HTML5 for mobile option" that shows on an attractive player. (Although it could do with some extra skins!) You get a zipped file for fast uploading. It's fully interactive, and you can permit people to jump back/forward to slides (with thumbnails), links all work (for branching) as does automatic slide timing, integrated audio (no clicking a link). Basically a PowerPoint show on steroids.

[iSpring also offers Flash like other products, but Flash doesn't play on any Apple product and is blocked by many browsers.]

LMS

For professionals, the BEST choice is a conversion for LMS - that turns the presentation into a zipped Scorm-compliant package. The content has all the bells and whistles of the web version, but can be uploaded on most LMS systems. Course creators and admins prefer Scorm as industry best practice. If you create learning content for sale, its ideal for easy distribution.

VIDEO

Although the iSpring converter for video is good, video as a format has issues. We have regional differences - even though only 1 of 30 slides is different, we have to create and load a dozen different videos each time the lecturer makes a change. The students hate video - too SO slow and jerky.]

Pluspunten

Easy to use. Integrated with PowerPoint which is an existing skill with lecturers. LMS staff and programmers do not edit content. Creates distributable SCORM compliant packages that beginners can easily upload.

The export function looks very useful (I don't know how often I have lost files), as does the resources and presenters section (but I didn't have time to explore what they are for.) I barely scratched the surface. But the client, lecturers and students all agreed the end result was professional. Conversions can be done in minutes in multiple formats - programmed HTML5 takes days and is often unstable on mobile.

The price is very reasonable for the functionality (it is only high due to my country's dollar rate).

Minpunten

Not much and I am usually very critical.

I only have a trial version so I haven't tried to create "real world" packages (clients get very fussy about strange details, and that is when you suddenly discover something is not possible). You provided options that I never thought of, but that I think clients and students will find useful.

It would be nice if one could specify a range to export more specifically - e.g. slides 1-6, or 2,5,7 (as with printing). I assume I would create multiple presentations and hide slides.

The look of the player skin was a problem, so I programmed the finished file via CSS, and only found out later I can adapt the skin - after I showed the software to the client! However, they thought the universal one was good (although it didn't fit well into their LMS template). I think with the offered customization I could probably solve most problems.

Dear Dianne,
We greatly appreciate your sharing the case of using iSpring here on Capterra! We are sure it will be more than useful to anyone looking for an e-Learning solution :)
Thank you and keep up the great work!

Mindy
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My experience with iSpring Suite has been great, especially the customer service!

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2017

Well, I have been using the software for only a couple months so it has not been long enough to see the benefits from this software.

Pluspunten

What I like most about this software is that it is an add on for powerpoint, so if you are familiar with powerpoint then it is not very difficult to learn. I did have to teach myself how to use the iSpring Suite tab, but the customer support team makes the process easy! My Customer Care Manager, Max Ionin, provided me with access to many training videos and was always available on email if I ever had the slightest question. The other pro that separated iSpring from other LMS softwares is they built a special custom plan for my company that fit our needs, what great customer service!

Minpunten

I really have had a positive experience with this software, but I am going to provide you some things I hope to see updates on in the future. The number one improvement I want iSpring to make in the very near future is MAC COMPATIBILITY. I work on the marketing team so I have to use a Mac, and for iSpring Suite I had to order a windows computer which made it 10 times harder for me since I have no idea how to use windows. I figured out a loop hole for me, where I create my content on powerpoint using my Mac, and any content I need to create using the iSpring Tab I switch over to the windows computer. However, that really slows down my productivity. The second thing I don't really like is when you create a quiz in the iSpring Suite tab, it brings you to a pop up where you create the quiz there instead of directly in powerpoint. I don't know if there would be a way to even fix this, but it gets confusing for me when update/edit the powerpoint on my Mac, send it to the windows computer, and have to add the quiz back in the edited version. I know my situation is different, but I am just providing insight to my experience. Overall I love this software, but the reason I gave 4 stars to "ease of use" was simply because I couldn't have the software on my MAC computer.

Hi Mindy!
Thank you very much for sharing your sincere feedback about iSpring products and service! We greatly appreciate it and are sure that it will be of help to anyone looking for an authoring solution. And I forwarded your requests to Max, so that he can share with iSpring Product Development team!
Keep up the great work!! :)

Paul

It's great! and easier than expected! Yes! #LifeGetsBetter

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2016

At first I was doubtful this program like others that claim to convert Microsoft Powerpoint to HTML5. From the first evaluation version and trying a document it was clear this was not like the others. It integrates lovely into Powerpoint 2013 as an option at the top.
I was impressed further after practice attempts of the options when I gave it a very large powerpoint 'program' of nested loops jumping from over a 1000 slides! with over 12K MP3 HQ audio files embedded. It converted all slides and sound files of them correctly and by adjusting the publishing controls improving the compatibility it converted the MP3 files down to 192bps and created copies of the sound files correctly in another format. Later once I learnt the basics without support I started looking at the conversions to run on tablets both Android and Apple. After buying the license for iSpring I trialed the iSpring cloud as this is nearly the only official way to play HTML5 content and save for offline viewing. Now I admit this was all new and I had to contact support via email.. I tried a smaller document over about 300 slides with less sound files primarily because it would be quicker to publish, upload to the cloud and then download to apple device so circa 340Mb presentation. It works straight away viewing from an iPhone 6S and an older iPad. I would not have managed to do this if it was not for Max iSpring Consultant on one of those 'pop up' windows whilst I was searching on their website for more information. I thought hmm it would be just one of those robot automated help options or it was out of office hours and would not reply quick like other sites. To my surprise it was a real person! Very impressed! problem solved and will be suggesting we explore more what iSpring products can do for our needs.
I have to thank the consultants Irina Chirkova I have been bouncing questions to and this evening approx. 8:30pm I was trying at home to figure out how my presentation could be downloaded on iPads in real time whilst I had someone next to me with an iPad and iPhone trying to make it work. Having the 24/7 real person who knew the software perfectly was able to help so I could the next day email colleagues letting them know it's working was fantastic!

Pluspunten

It does what it says, it's clear to understand and their technical support via email and on the website popup is fantastic! I cannot fault it.

Minpunten

I cannot think of anything at this time in regards to the iSpring package I use. Maybe ask in 6 months when I have had time to explore eLearning, Quiz and features by learning from the seminars/presentations I regularly get from iSpring.

Hello, Paul!
THANK YOU for your detailed and sincere feedback iSpring products and support team! We appreciate it a lot :)
We hope iSpring keeps serving you well and if there is anything we can help you with, please let us know!

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It's been an excellent product for me

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2018

Pluspunten

I've been using the software for almost a year and it is incredibly user-friendly. Being simple doesn't mean few features. It's packed with lots of great features, yet they made it very easy for someone to buy the program and get started without having to read a manual how to use it, like some of the other course maker programs. Right out of the box you can get started. Their fantastic content library if you are doing interactions where people have to think through situations, they also offer lots of great background templates which I've used and presentation designs if you're not too sure how to design your PowerPoint, or just aren't good at it and want some help. They make a lot of great resources if you get the full suite? Even without the full suite, the program itself is just too easy to work with. Once I was ready to upload the program, all I have to do is click the button Publish, and the conversion and upload to place. No FTP or anything else involved. Once it uploads, it brought me to the online host of the course, allowing me to rename it to make other additions to tell the user what the course is about.

I also like that there are so many different options for creating quizzes, tests, and survey questions that are not graded. Additionally, I love the fact that they offer so much in their help section, all of the regular webinars that they host, and the massive library of help available on YouTube and their website. I find their customer service absolutely excellent

Minpunten

While other programs may offer more interaction options, I think for the average to somewhat advanced user, iSpring is top notch. I can't really call it a negative because in order to do all these other advanced features, I've seen them but I have absolutely no idea how to utilize their features. That would take a lot of learning on my part, and I don't have the time to learn and intricate program. I needed to hit the ground running, and iSpring did just that.

As I type this, I realize the section is meant for Cons, but there really isn't any to speak of.

Antwoord van iSpring Solutions Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi and THANK YOU greatly for posting such a wonderful review of iSpring here on Capterra. We are sure it will be helpful to anyone looking for a solution for eLearning.
Keep it up :)

Mario

Robust, reliable, friendly

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2022

I create interactive audiovisual learning objects for my online and face-to-face courses quickly and very easily.

Pluspunten

Speed to build interactive audiovisual learning objects, useful for learning and strengthening professional skills in multiple fields of knowledge. Excellent technical support service and updates that constantly improve the product and help improve the performance of my business in the corporate education sector.

Minpunten

iSpring Solutions, Inc. has modified its policies for renewal of updates and technical support services with very high prices for small businesses like mine. They are reluctant to apply discounts to suit the economic circumstances of customers; even though, as in my case, having bought my first iSpring license 15 years ago.

Hello Mario,

Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it tons.

It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far.

As per your cons, we understand that the price point is a consideration for many users of eLearning products. However, we hope that you feel like iSpring Suite Max provides great value for its price by making the creation of courses, quizzes, video lectures, interactions, and much more superfast and easy. As you know, you get access to a Content Library that contains over 68,000 eLearning assets, templates, and characters to help you build courses faster, as well as an online space for teamwork and collaboration on courses. Moreover, the cost includes regular software updates and our highly trained support geeks are always ready to help you 24/7. Hope this makes it feel like a better deal!

Jaroslav
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

iSpring

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2021

Perfect software and tech / customer support. Since 2015 I am teacher and use it for educational purpose. But the last two years I slowly and gradually switch from Captivate to iSpring completely, include projects. I think next year the process will be finished and I will leave Captivate definitely and will buy commercial version of iSpringSuite. My last dream - customizing color scheme of mobile playbars - was the last year met. Iam happy boy!

Pluspunten

Easy to use, small learning curve, all components of iSpring Suite are integrated and provide variabilty for creating several types of learning products, wich works extremmely good in browsers. Perfect QuizMaker functions and Visuals, now include custom color scheme for mobile player. And much more.

Minpunten

I miss some advanced actions to create a bit more interactivity than basic navigation using PPT actions. Example: Play/Pause /Stop audio using buttions, Show / Hide objects using buttons, Toogle button, etc. (something like Advanced actions in Captivate or Triggers in Storyline is). IMPORTANT: What make me stress, is new activation policy - from time to time I need deactivate / activate product between my school laptop and home laptop and it make me ,,crazy" ))) Please return two activations and make my life wonderfull again!!! ))))

Hi Jaroslav,

It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly.

As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on to our Product Development team. Thanks for helping us to make our product better.

Kate
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

iSpring is a very convenient program. Almost all my needs are met with its help.

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2017

The ability to create all sorts of exercises necessary for my classes. It's one of my main instruments.

Pluspunten

I've been using iSpring (especially QuizMaker) for a long time to make tests and exercises (I'm a teacher). I'm very satisfied with this product.

Its first advantage is how easy iSpring is to use. Since I am familiar with PowerPoint, I had no problems when I started working in iSpring, everything was clear even at the very beginning. The design is pleasant, too.

Secondly, the possibilites are really impressive: anything is possible to create, be it a simple multiple choice test or a complicated exercise with all sorts of questions, levels of difficulty, etc.

Thirdly, it's convenient to publish the tests either on one's site (html, flash) or in a Word file. I use both ways, and enjoy them both. My students tested the exercises on their computers and mobile devices (Apple and Android). There hasn't been a single complaint: it works on different platforms and devices.

Another good point is the possibility to customize the looks of the test. Maybe it's not the most important feature, but still, it allowed me to make the exercise look very natural on my site, in the same style, in the same colours.

Last but not least, customer support is very good. All the issues that I had (there were very few, really) were efficiently resolved. None of my questions were left without attention.

All in all, iSpring makes it possible for me to realize all my teaching ideas, so I regard it as one of my best investments and I'm certain I'll go on using it for a long time.

Antwoord van iSpring Solutions Vertalen naar het Nederlands

thank you for your review, Kate! We very much appreciate it. Keep up the great work :)

Jean michel
  • Sector: Bouw

My few views

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2022

People generally don't like to be evaluated with statistics and pass levels. iSpring allows to incorporate short evaluations (quizz, interactions) to immediately assess the acquisition of knowledge that are well accepted by the learners (less pressure for them)

Pluspunten

Easy to use because it starts from the familiar context of Power Point. The more you use iSpring and better you use Power Point, and vise-versa. Thus, little by little, you discover news functionalities and you progress regularly

Minpunten

There are already many features and options, but not so well explained. Regularly, I have to test different options to understand what will be the impact in the end. This is particularly true for the results and evaluations at the end of the quizzes for example. Many options exist but not clearly explained.

Another point: The window that opens when you drag to the red button "X" in order to get the details of your answers compared to the right answers is really not adapted. The size of the labels is much too small, impossible to read

Another point : I need more "operational" characters and backgrounds, less beautiful offices and more job sites. For example, many customers are asking for e-learning modules about safety in operational conditions, I would need characters with various kinds of PPE, not only helmets

Mary

User-friendly program

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2021

Overall, my experience with iSpring has been very positive. I've been very impressed with the knowledge of the customer service team in their ability to answer my off-the-wall questions in a timely manner. The program creates high-quality output in an user-friendly manner that has made it easy for me to learn and create quality content for my organization.

Pluspunten

This program is super easy to use and figure out, especially if you are new to using e-learning tools/platforms. I've been using this program for almost 2 years now and it provides a consistent experience in creating a quality e-learning course.

Minpunten

There have been a couple of things that I've run across during my time using the program that I've recommended to ispring to incorporate into the features of their program: allow the functionality of the end-user to be able to type on slides and create interactions that way; a closed-captioning feature for 508 compliance just to name a few.

Hi Mary,

It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly.

Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)