Simplified

4,7 (258)
Schrijf een review!
Creëer, werk samen en schaal al je content in

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Firoz
Firoz

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simplified best is the best tool for digital marketer for content marketing

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2022

I really love this tool as Simplified help me a lot in my initial days of my career in the field of Digital marketing world. Today, I am leading the whole digital marketing dept of my company. Really thankful to the team of simplified

Pluspunten

Writing content for Social media posts, websites, articles, and Facebook & Google ads has never been easier than before with Simplified as it has all functionality required for a digital marketer or content writer. Simplified help me create text as well as visual content which is highly compelling & intuitive which makes the target audience to take the desired action

Minpunten

Although Simplified has so many options to use from content writing to creative designing of any kind. They should create better guidance tours for first-time users. which will helps users to understand and take leverage of all tools

Shoukhin
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Simplified Is all-rounder for AI writer, Design, video editor and social media scheduler

Beoordeeld op 14-2-2022

Designing a presentation doesn't have to be complicated. There are plenty of tools out there to help, but it can be time consuming to find the right one. That's why Simplified came into existence. Simplified provides an all-in-one platform where you can create your presentations using designs from Canva or AI content writing services.

Pluspunten

Simplified is an all-in-one tool that allows me to focus on my content creation, not the tedious tasks that come with it. The AI writer is the perfect assistant for copywriters who want to spend more time on their craft and less time editing.
With this AI writing Assistant, you can expect to create high-quality content for your company's social media accounts including video.
It does what other tools do - but all in one place - saving you time and money. Simplified automatically creates graphics for your blog posts or social media posts in seconds.
This easy to use design software is a good alternative to Canva for designing social posts.

Minpunten

This AI writer tool has been providing tons of features like the design for a while, but the quality of the content they output isn't quite up to par.

maria
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Good Use of

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2024

Pluspunten

I just need it for posting on social medias

Minpunten

the fee is too expensive with the size of our company

Hewanan

earn credits

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2024

I still working to study ro get better views.

I still working to study ro get better views.

Pluspunten

links can be setup to difference countries and punblish in social media as well as google

Minpunten

cuatomers can be buy credits while earning

Marevea
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Easy to Use with Great Features

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2022

I have loved using the program so far.

I have loved using the program so far.

Pluspunten

The software offers a lot of options and is very user-friendly - whereas other programs lack the ability to design, write copy, create content, schedule content, and find the right hashtags, this program lets you do it all. It lets you do it all at an affordable price.

Minpunten

It sucks that there is a limit on characters in some of the tools and caption options for other platforms such as Twitter and/or LinkedIn.

Overwogen alternatieven

Sprout en Buffer

Redenen om voor Simplified te kiezen

Only allows you to schedule content for posting

Overgestapt van

Post Planner

Redenen om over te stappen op Simplified

Most affordable option
Subhan
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Excellent

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2021

Good

Good

Pluspunten

Easy to use and quality of content is better than other software

Minpunten

There is only one thing which is that, lack in content quantity.

Pere Joan
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good alternative to other online options

Beoordeeld op 20-11-2023

So far so good. I have managed to get the hold on how simplified works and it takes me less effort and time to achieve the desired image.

Pluspunten

Easy to generate images at a good price/quality, the integration of image examples for Simplified to copy the style.

Minpunten

Even with a perfect promp it takes a lot of credits to find the desired image.

Saptarshi
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

One stop destination

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2023

Other than the app user experience, I m very happy with the features that it has to offer. I m not aware of any other tool that does the same.

Pluspunten

Its an AI-driven tool that serves as an all-in-one solution for content creation across social media. It allows me to effortlessly draft scripts, transform them into various formats suitable for different platforms, generate images, design thumbnails, and even schedule posts with ease. This comprehensive tool greatly streamlines my content creation process.

Minpunten

I find the platform's interface a bit too complicated due to the large number of features. Sometimes it seems like I can perform the same action from multiple locations, which leads to confusion about whether I'm using the correct method or not.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

Better than canna +contentstudio

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2023

Excellent alternative to using a suite of apps. Simplify is a one stop shop.

Excellent alternative to using a suite of apps. Simplify is a one stop shop.

Pluspunten

The bailout to design graphics, write content and upload to social on one app.

Minpunten

The AI bot doesnt work on my squarespace site

Antwoord van Simplified

Thank you for sharing your experience with Simplified! 🙌🏼 We're delighted to hear that you find our all-in-one approach for graphic design, content creation, and social media management beneficial. We're continuously working to improve our compatibility. 📈🔥 Your feedback is valuable to us, and we aim to provide even better services in the future. If you have any further comments or suggestions, please feel free to share them. We appreciate your support! 🚀🎨📝📲

Lauri
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers

Sensational App

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2023

I am excited about it and ready to finish setting it up

I am excited about it and ready to finish setting it up

Pluspunten

That everything I need to get my affairs in order for my channel is all in one place and easy to understand.

Minpunten

The cost..I'm all about Free and open source.

Antwoord van Simplified

Thank you Lauri! We're delighted to hear that Simplified is proving to be a fantastic tool. 🙌🏼😇 While we offer some free services, our paid options help us maintain these offerings and provide support to our users like you. 🙏🏻 We're continually working on making our services even more valuable. 📈 If you need any guidance, feel free to visit our YouTube channel for helpful tutorials! 📺🚀

Mandeep

Effortless Marketing with Simplified

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2023

Simplified has truly simplified my marketing routine. It’s like having a creative buddy that helps me keep my online presence vibrant and engaging without the usual stress. From crafting visuals to scheduling posts, it’s all become straightforward, leaving me more time for other crucial aspects of my business.

Pluspunten

Simplified is a charm for my Etsy store, GingerBelleDesign. The ease of creating eye-catching visuals and catchy product descriptions has made my marketing tasks a breeze. The video creation and social media scheduling features are lifesavers, making promotions more fun and less of a chore. It’s super user-friendly and gelled well with my existing workflow.

Minpunten

While it’s mostly easy to use, initially, navigating through some advanced features took a bit. A more detailed tutorial could be handy. Also, adding more third-party app integrations could boost its usability.

Antwoord van Simplified

Thank you for sharing your experience with Simplified! It's wonderful to hear how it has made marketing tasks effortless for you. 📈🔥 We appreciate your feedback on the advanced features, and we're always working on improving and providing more tutorials to make the experience even better. We're delighted to be your creative buddy in simplifying your marketing routine and helping you maintain a vibrant online presence. 🤝 If you ever need further assistance or have more feedback, don't hesitate to reach out. Cheers to your continued marketing success! 🛍️🎨🚀

Akeem
  • Sector: Luxeartikelen en sieraden

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

My Simplified Experience... So far so good!

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2022

So far so good, I will recommend this software to anyone looking to have an all in one content creation tool. Simplified is the current best solution in the market.

Simplified can generate ad copy, social media posts and captions, website copies, and blog posts. With this tool a lot of time is saved by simply generating the copies with just one click. The AI writer is yet to be perfected but it's still awesome and it can only get better.

Pluspunten

What I like best of the tool is that it replaces all other existing content material creation tools. It has the capability to generate text content as well as graphical content for social media including video.

Also, I truly like the fact that the tool has a great team behind it, they usually try their best to assist their customers in possible ways they can, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] responds to help and take /reviews/comments/feedback in the Facebook community. They as well have the moto to build in public which is excellent.

Minpunten

The tool is fresh in the market, hence there is not much stock of readymade templates available for the time being, however I think that this will change soonest and more templates and stock pictures/ videos will be made available soon in the future.

Nicholas
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great tool. Could use more credits

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2024

So far we are excited and have been utilizing the tool, especially for content creation. There is a great deal of features that we are still looking into utilizing as well.

Pluspunten

I like the robust features and the ease of use. I only wish there was a way to specify what aspect of the tool is most important to you and allocate available credits to that area.

Minpunten

The credits situation. We love the tool, but paying the monthly fee, exhausting credits and then expecting us to pay more for extra is not a great situation

Michelle
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Simplified is the perfect name for this software (in a good way!)

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2023

I'm using simplified for content creation. I work a full-time job so it's hard after 9-10 hours a day to write a script for an IG reel or a YT video. I know what I want to say but I'm usually so tired that I just can't seem to make it sound polished. This has been helpful so that I'm not spending hours and hours trying to come up with the right words.

Pluspunten

The fact that they let you use their product for free is a huge benefit over the competitors. Granted, you don't get as many credits as if you had paid but I think it's still very generous. I'm still considering buying the full program as it is less expensive than most I have looked into. Lastly, this software does all of the work. There are templates for everything. All you have to do is put in a few keywords and Simplified does the rest. It's pretty impressive!

Minpunten

So far, I like everything. It's easy to use and straightforward.

Antwoord van Simplified

I'm delighted to hear you're finding value in Simplified for content creation. 😇🙌🏼 If you ever need more, consider our cost-effective paid options. 🔥 Plus, you can check out our YouTube tutorials for tips on making the most of Simplified. Keep up the great work, and here's to easier content creation! 🚀📝🎥

Rachael Woolley
Rachael Woolley
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Great content creation assistant

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2021

A smooth flow from content writing to publishing. I like being able to create different sized posts to use across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest using the same image and text. The addition of the AI for content writing is useful in generating ideas for blog posts and content. It is especially useful when designing the post, I can use the AI assistant to help with text to put on the image.

Pluspunten

Simplified is a brilliant assistant to my content creation needs. I love the provided templates and being able to customise my own images with their software. The templates are well-designed, easy to customised and are available in different sizes such as Instagram Story, Instagram Post, LinkedIn Post, Facebook posts, Pinterest posts, covers, headers, YouTube etc. I like being able to have one project that can have multiple artboards of different sized posts. The background removes is one of the best that I have used.

Minpunten

There is a small learning curve, but they have an easy to search academy with video to help. There are limits on AI content writing which do not allow me to use this tool alone for content creation. I would prefer the AI generator tabs on the left side of the screen rather than the right. It would be excellent when resizing the artboards that the picture and text would automatically be customised to that post.

S Danielle

Crown

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2023

Great! Love It!

Great! Love It!

Pluspunten

I love that it can generate an image that is no where else online,

Minpunten

It seems to use a limited color pallet despite the prompts.

James
James
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Good set of tools - Team continually innovating new functionality

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2023

Pluspunten

Responsive support and development team. The fact that they are always adding valuable functionality to the platform is great

Minpunten

New AI functionality is "credit expensive" - speaking specifically for the text-to-image options - I understand the technology is expensive and takes cycles to generate - I would like to see a gradual easing of the the cost per unit delivered

Antwoord van Simplified

Hi James, Thanks for sharing! We're glad you value our ongoing improvements. We're exploring ways to balance costs while enhancing our technology.

Bijay
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy to use tool with lots of features!

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2022

Pluspunten

I love the UI of Simplified. It's very fast, simple and easy to use. The AI writer in particular helps me so much when I'm writing my articles and social media captions. it is a nice tool to create simple videos and images.

Minpunten

The features all work independently. There should be a sense that they are connected in some way.

Lucille
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Simplified Simplified our Social Media

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2022

The staff from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] down to the chat support are all brilliant. Very helpful, very generous and kind. We've loved using it and are so thankful for their product.

Pluspunten

Being able to give access to all of our social media accounts to a volunteer is a great help for our organisation. As well, it saves their time in posting being able to post to all at once.

Minpunten

I mean, it does what it says on the tin... nothing about it we don't like... other than that we didn't find it sooner.

John

New inexperienced user. No knowledge of Ai

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2023

Brilliant! As a newcomer to the Ai concept I find it astonishing

Brilliant! As a newcomer to the Ai concept I find it astonishing

Pluspunten

Speed of generation of images from my own stock photos and images. Detail and variety in each tried so far

Minpunten

Not quite sure what I’m doing! I’m sure trial and error will help.
Some of the images produced were not at all what I expected.

Antwoord van Simplified

Absolutely! 🚀 The speed and variety in generating images from your own stock photos are impressive. Exploring might feel uncertain initially, but if you need guidance or have specific queries, we're here to assist and ensure you maximize your experience!

Christine
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

I use it a lot for work

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2023

I have used it for over a year now, and I've had a positive experience. Whenever I've had to contact support, I get a reply and resolution immediately.

Pluspunten

I like the AI text generator, it helps me come up with ideas for writing.

Minpunten

I don't think the text-to-image generator works overly well. I waste most of my credits just trying to get something relevant.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Entertainment

Love

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2023

I love it

I love it

Pluspunten

That it's a good idea for people like me that like to write stories

Minpunten

None it was the best thing I ever did see

Antwoord van Simplified

We're overjoyed to hear your feedback! 🌟 It's fantastic to know that you love Simplified, especially as a tool for people who enjoy writing stories. We're thrilled that you found it to be the best thing you've ever seen. Your love and support mean the world to us! If you ever have more comments or questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to make your writing journey even more enjoyable. 📚🖊️💖

YH
YH
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Simplifying My Design Work Across Europe and Asia

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2021

Pluspunten

I have bought several AI writing tool but SIMPLIFIED made my marketing work simpler as it very fast became my 1 stop solution for my social media marketing collaterals. From rewording my blog posts, to my ads, to my photo captions and even my regular articles and posts, the AI writer does its work well.

That’s not all, its AI graphics tool works like having an additional designer on board to help work through my designs. This is like having the hybrid baby of photoshop or canva and an AI writer. Best of both worlds in 1 single tool.

Best part is, the collaborative element of the tool allows my team which currently sits across Europe and Asia work powerfully hand in hand to manage and design my marketing collaterals.

Minpunten

Still can improve on the number of templates

Antwoord van Simplified

Wow, it sounds like Simplified is your marketing superhero! 🦸‍♂️ We're thrilled to hear that it's become your all-in-one solution, simplifying everything from content creation to design tasks.

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Asim Ali
Asim Ali

All in One tool to handle Daily Social media tasks

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2022

I was on the hunt for an All-in-one tool to handle my daily tasks related to content writing and blogs. This lead me to the Simplified platform. Every time I used it, turned my content into something that Google can read without flagging the content being victim to Plagiarism. This helped with SEO and search engine rankings. Graphic designing templates was a big plus. In short yes I am Addicted to Simplified App. Super Awesome!

Pluspunten

AI generator and social media templates for Making social media graphics for free in minutes. Making unique social media designs in a flash using free templates, images, design assets, and more.

Minpunten

It has no option for drawing a brush. Maybe they would add that in the future.

Eileen Michelle

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Bella’s top 5 apps for AI

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2023

I felt like it was hard to try it for free and they really don’t have AI for Art but I would use it to generate content for my blog if only I could try one or three to see how it works

Pluspunten

The AI download of content and eat for blogging and fast to come up with content

Minpunten

It’s hard to try it for the first time you do one AI generated art or design and then that’s all you can do you can’t get it off the page to try something new content generated