CONTENIVE

Sorteren op

Sarmad
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Boosted my Engagement and Social Media Reach!

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2022

My food blog on Instagram needed visually appealing content to get engagement and traffic. I gave Contenive the responsibility. With the least input not only did I get great content produced, but I also got insight tools to analyze coming traffic, trend tracking, and a content creation system that schedules my posts on a calendar.

I control everything from the dashboard. It's so awesome and time efficient. I'm glad I discovered the service. My accounts are updated and managed and the content is kept up to trend without me getting disturbed. It's like I've got an AI assistant with some human intelligence that helps me drive traffic to my Instagram. Other than that, all of my concerns regarding the competition are also taken care of by them. They gave me content creation suggestions and ideas. Surprisingly, the ideas work. I see more engagement than ever. Contenive has surely changed the way I looked at my Instagram business, I think I can upscale it!

Pluspunten

It is user-friendly and easy to navigate. The features are the real gem. The dashboard got everything from insight tools to the options to flick from one profile to another. There is also a content calendar which keeps up the records! Saves my future posts and gives suggestions for new posts. The post scheduling according to the availability of the audience is one of the best features of Contenive.

Minpunten

Everything seems to work perfectly. If something goes off (which rarely happens) there is a support team there to help you out.

Mayuri
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The Best social media and digital content creation platform.

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2022

Overall Contenive is one of the best digital marketing website till date. Its multiples features like visual analytics, dashboard and its automated content posting on multiple platforms to increase engagement with audience is the best. Their content is one of the best in class. Definitely a big yes when it comes to social media handling and expanding reach.

Pluspunten

Contenive is one of the easiest social media management tool as it saves a lot of time in managing social media platforms. It also helps to target audience by posting content on relevant social media websites, which could help boost business.
This tool helped me post relevant content, which is also useful in social media engagement. It has an easy to use dashboard and user analytics platform that assists in real time analysis of data. Furthermore, interacting with the audience is super productive now as Contenive finds the best approach to the audience by creating a unified message for all of your social networks. By the way, Contenive is a perfect match for handling multiple social media accounts.

Posting relevant content on multiple social media platform has never been so easy. In addition, as we all know, people are the best resource, and Contenive team is super good in what they are doing.
Their subscription models are really pocket friendly and I feel they are very much relevant to the kind of service they offer would highly recommend Contentive for those who do not have time to handle social media or even for those who want to expand their reach.

Minpunten

I dont think there is anything to dislike about this software.

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Good social media management tool losing competition through its poor development strategy

Beoordeeld op 31-7-2021

Postoplan is a good tool for social media publishing on autopilot. It helps with daily tasks related to social media management, but it lacks so many tools that other competitors have now and it makes us frustrated as we have to switch between various tools. I really wish the guys success and want them to be profitable and prosperous, but I doubt Postoplan can be competitive without following the trends in social media management and keeping up with their competitors.

Pluspunten

Postoplan offers a nice solution to scheduled posting on social media platforms. They provide a content calendar that you can use in case you run out of ideas on what to post and what to time your post to. They have a basic built-in image editor and an image generator. The top-up plans for additional credits are quite reasonable. It allows inviting team members and control what they publish. Social inbox is also available if you want to reply to messages from your social media accounts inside the software.

Minpunten

When they just started out they were quite advanced, but, unfortunately, the team of developers at Postoplan seems to have switched from the main course and almost stopped releasing updates. In the meantime, their competitors are actively developing. The new software called Radaar has gone the extra mile in terms of features and functionality to become a one-stop shop. Postoplan has not added graphic tool integrations like Canva and Crello, instead, they started developing and wasting time and resources on their own graphic tool. They do not have a link shortener built-in which is essential for social media nowadays. Therefore, users have to jump back and forth between various tools, most of which are now standard in competitors' products. What they need to do is to have a look around and see what competitors are doing and keep up with them. So sad the tool almost stopped its development after such a great take-off. It would be great to have monitoring queries for specific keywords mentioning brands and products and a password vault and analytics and other tools that some other competitors provide in their standard package.

Redenen om over te stappen op CONTENIVE

Postoplan offered a lifetime deal and I decided I would give it a try to see if it works for me.
Daniel
  • Sector: Cosmetica
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

With Contenive, it’s simply excellence.

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2022

Pluspunten

As a founder of a beauty brand, it’s been very hectic keeping up with my business social media page, I tend to loose track of a lot involving content creation and management.
CONTENIVE came through for me and my business pages has been properly supervised and managed. My business page is being properly managed and kept in check. They gave me a visually appealing content plan that gave a clear overview of the scheduled content.
I can say I did benefit from the impressive post and reliable scheduling at optimal times. They help me capture my audiences with engaging content and posts, ensuring it comes out with the perfect tone.
They have been consistent with their quality of work. Very effective, reliable and efficient service from them. The specialist assigned to me listen and responds quickly to my needs and they have elevated my brand with their effective management. An important part of the relationship was the honesty and transparency. I really do appreciate that about them.

Minpunten

Everything about Contenive is superb from the interface of the platform to the automated scheduled post to the quality of the posts. I can point to any downside of using this service. The software's outstandingly creative.

Izudin
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Social media management made easy

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2022

When it comes to taking business to the next level social media is a very important ingredient. This can be time consuming and difficult to handle - but there is a solution. In most basic terms CONTENIVE provides you with everything you need in one place, easy to use and for an acceptable price

I started using this platform after a recommendation from a friend
My expectations were high in the beginning and once I’ve started using all the tools and features I realised it was the right decision.
Professionally I would recommend it to everyone who wants to save time and focus on improving their business because of a high level of organisation capabilities which is for me their strongest point

If you need impeccable content generation, sharing and audience interacting tools look no further - this is the software for you

Pluspunten

The benefits are huge and I will name just a few
- Integrations because it works with everything you will ever need
- managing, scheduling and sharing content is done in a snap
- user friendly and intuitive UI
- excellent customer support
- has AI technology included

Minpunten

One disadvantage that I could name is regarding the business policy as there is no trial period

Rida
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Excellent Tool

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2022

Best on the market for entrepreneur. Processing all social media accounts at the same time can be tedious and time consuming these days, especially for entrepreneur. In any case, this application is a special advantage for anyone who needs to build a business in a short amount of time with little effort and money. To me, it's probably the best platform I've ever searched for from a digital marketing perspective, and it's a great application for making sure your content is scheduled. Not only, it's also great to search for content directly in your application and make it available on your page. This is generally a great tool for people working with different social networks. Connecting and interacting with the audience is easier. I am very pleased with the service provided by this application. Helps maintain and control everything more effectively. I love using the services it offers. It makes the process much faster for me and my clients. This application is easy to use, multilingual and easy UI.

Pluspunten

The most convenient user interface with many useful features. You can plan and schedule your posts to be published in the future so you don't miss anything important. The AI-based platform provides step-by-step support, and its interactive and simple user interface allows you to manage multiple websites from a single application. Last but not least, all of this is available at a reasonable price to a supportive and professional support team.

Minpunten

I think the trial period can be a good idea.

Onyedika
  • Sector: Kleding en mode
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Contenive: A time saver.

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2022

I am a college student, who sells shoes on the side to cope with costs of living, and to have some extra money for hang outs with my pals. You know how college can be stressful and choking. It has been a battle to do school work, and handle my online presence at the same time. Most of the time I would rush to create contents for my shoes before going to class, so obviously many (and I mean many ) of my social media contents were not that good to attract my buyers, but what could I do anyway,At least that was my thought then.

Now I am using contenive to help with my "not so good" contents online. They have served me with graphics and copywriting on my social media pages.

And from the looks of things, I have been able to attract a more reasonable number of buyers over the past couple of months. I am hopeful that I will be able to make more sales in the future as well as face my studies too, without having to go around with heavy eye bags .I would recommend it to people looking to save time and increase creativity simultaneously. Anyway, I have a class to catch. Byee

Pluspunten

The automated posting of contents is my favourite feature of the software,and the fact that the have an Instagram integration has really made my work in content management a walk in the park.

Minpunten

The trial period was not long enough to test out certain features like the time analytics, but that did not change my purchase decision anyway. But I believe they can work on that as well as try to add more integrations.

Hammad Murad
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Contenive is the best!!

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2022

Pluspunten

Contenive is a company which specialises in social media marketing and management. I found Contenive through Google and i got attracted towards their services. My business is on content writing and I'm a professional researcher and content writer. It was also a choas in my head to manage my social media handles and keep them up to day because it doesn't catch my interest but I do believe that social media marketing and management bring more clients, attract more viewers and you can easily target your audience which may result in 100% sales for the company.
My major impact was on Instagram and Facebook but once i saw their package which covered all social media websites so I just opted for the option without wasting a second. By going through the services of Contenive, I saw a high incline in the queries coming in. I was so glad to get the response rate in no time. For the unexpected incoming response, I had to hire writers, and my sales raised to 30% once I got onboard with Contenive, before getting in touch my sales per month were below 10% and the query rate got doubled because of managing all social media handles by the experts, which is Contenive, undoubtedly!

Minpunten

Must be having offshoring service agents with multilingual staff.

Areesha
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

Contenive saves the day!

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2022

Pluspunten

When I decided to grow my restaurant, I decided to join Contenive. That meant I had to show the world what my restaurant was all about. I had a website built for that purpose, but it failed due to my lack of expertise in SEO.

I joined them, and their expert offered me a plan that incorporated all of the social media trends that were relevant to my niche. Not only that, but my website grew in popularity, and I began receiving orders online.
This demonstrated that their team has a high level of knowledge and qualification in SMM. They manage my social media accounts, and their advertising service is second to none.

My restaurant needed me the most, and I hardly had time to manage all of my social media accounts. Contenive came to the rescue in this situation. You can log in to all of your accounts and post to them all at once. I saved so much time by scheduling the post. Now I can go anywhere without worrying about whether or not I posted. I am quite pleased with their services.

I had an issue with my social networking account. I contacted their support, and my problem was resolved in less than 30 minutes. Without a doubt, the best customer service.
It has been a wonderful journey with them up until now at very reasonable costs. I will keep working with them.

Minpunten

If there was anything I liked least about this software, I would not be compelled enough to write a review!

Viktor
  • Sector: Muziek
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Great Tool!!

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2022

I believe other owners can agree with me on this, having a reliable team is a part of your dream job. They are secure, communicative, understandable and again, reliable. It is the perfect combination of friendly and professional, easy to communicate to and even easier to setup.

Pluspunten

What I liked the most was the approach, they serve you with a plan which you have the last say in it, you can edit it or just go along with it. Being a skeptic myself, I carefully researched everything there is about CONTENIVE, and now I can say I have no regrets. I like how - as a start-up business back then, I barely had any time for myself, let alone the whole business. The one thing I was grateful about is how using this service granted me time for everything else. I didn't had to worry about posts, and social medias, and insights... Working 1-1 with clients is hard, so having someone backing me up on social media strategies, it is truly a big help. They bring me customers via their perfect network strategy, and I get to do my job peacefully.

Minpunten

As I am in the music industry, I believe it would also help me if they've developed a strategy for Youtube as well.

muhammad

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

“ A Great Digital Marketing Management Tool ”

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2022

It has been a great experience with POSTOPLAN. Due to it's low pricing and great features. The interface is user friendly. I started using a few months ago and it is too easy to use. I have synced all my accounts and can schedule and manage posts by using postoplan. Best thing about postoplan is that it's too easy to use and its GUI is much interactive. My professional life becomes so easy. Highly recommended for people managing multiple social media accounts on daily basis. The tech support team is also highly responsive.

Pluspunten

I think Hubspot is really killing it with integrated marketing and sales tools. I used to work for a smaller agency where we used their suite, and it worked perfectly for us. There are multiple platforms to manage, so even if for a day I spend less or no time on one platform, I won't be missing out on updates and posts on that platform. The template editor is something not to be missed. It is also a great feature while designing posts. Excited for the upcoming updates and analytics section.

Minpunten

As lack of YouTube videos continue, I turned to e-mail customer service. I was a beginner and I really had to study and figure out POSTOPLAN to achieve my goals. It was not daunting or negative but it required will power and some creativity to figure it out. LinkedIn not being included in free version was a con for me. Calendar is also a place which can be improved.

Buffer

Buffer is ok
Md. Faiyjul Kabir

No More Spending Long Hours On Social Media Management

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2021

As a freelance content strategist and social media manager, I need to use various tools to plan my content and post it daily to different social media accounts. POSTOPLAN made all these a lot easier for me, where I can connect numerous accounts of different social media platforms to streamline my workflow.
It saved me a lot of time in the last few months. Now I solely focus on planning and writing content and leave the rest on POSTOPLAN. It has a rich gallery from where I can use relevant images in my content. After I have started using this tool, my clients have also been very satisfied.
While some features of POSTOPLAN are really intuitive, some other features need a lot of improvement and polishing. Price was a great factor for me while choosing this tool. But the functionality should improve with time to sustain itself in a world where competitors are growing faster.

Pluspunten

• POSTOPLAN has an extremely easy UI that is great for beginners. No one might ever require any tutorial at all to traverse the amazing features.
• The price is very competitive. As a freelance content strategist, not spending a whole lot of money on automatic content management is a big deal for me. POSTOPLAN offers most of the features similar high-end tools have, but at a very affordable price.
• I just loved the calendar. With this, planning content for different social media accounts of my clients becomes so convenient. Now I spend a lot less time planning or posting content. Rather, I focus on creating quality content for my clients.
• Connecting social media accounts to POSTOPLAN and replying to business messages from there is one of my most favorite features. As I need to manage several accounts, switching over and over again is what I hated most.

Minpunten

• I faced some issues with some accounts that got disconnected several times for no reason. Even though I could connect them back, I headed to the customer service to report this issue. They responded to me a bit late. Though the customer service was satisfactory, I think they should respond faster.
• There was a built-in graphics tool, but it wasn’t convenient for me to try a new interface. Rather I would like to have popular graphic tools integrated into their software to get the most out of the tool.
• Many of their competitors are progressing faster. So, it’s not the right time for them to sit back relax. It’s time to buckle up and move forward to overtake their competitors in terms of features and functionality.

Buffer, Asana en Hootsuite

Redenen om over te stappen op CONTENIVE

I felt the price of POSTOPLAN was just right for me where I was getting a lot of features to make my job easier.
Razvan
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The most complete social media management platform

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020

What I can ONLY do with Postoplan is to integrate Whatsapp, Facebook Groups, Linkedin, and Instagram, and Google My Business in the same calendar and to unify the visual and social media strategy. And use it differently for different projects.
It is a great advantage not to have to think about how many social media accounts you have and if you can add one or two.
Also, the cost of VIP is very good. I would say even small compared to the competition.

So what do I like:
1. Provides access to ALL social media accounts regardless of the package of services
2. Social media accounts grouped by Projects (as a kind of Clients)
3. Categories for posts

And I also like the business model that charges how much you use the platform, not by the number of social media accounts used.

Pluspunten

It is assumed that a social media management platform should help me manage multiple social media accounts in one place and ask me for money for features. But 99% of the companies in the market, however, do the opposite: they charge me as a client for each additional social media account, but they do not offer me management functionalities.

Postoplan is an excellent counterexample: it gives you access to ALL relevant social media accounts (including Whatsapp !!!). And there is only Ryzely (who has the same model of business ​​but has not yet reached maturity).

And it has something extraordinary also: the possibility to group social media accounts in Projects (as a kind of client) which helps a lot in management.

And extremely important: categories of posts, extremely useful in social media strategy.

Plus it has acceptable calendar management features (not at the level of CoSchedule that I used for almost a year but perfectly acceptable). I will also see the analysis ones as they are along the way.

So what do I like:
2. Social media accounts grouped by Projects (as a kind of Clients)
3. Categories for posts

Minpunten

I think he still needs more tutorials, help sections and a good design review.

CoSchedule Marketing Suite
Nikhil
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A high ROI Automated Marketing Tool Kit that deserves a Try

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2020

The platform came as a blessing in disguise. Having limited budget and resources and ambitious digital and social marketing plan, the un-restricted and holistic offering was nothing like anyone else. Now I do not struggle anymore with keeping my channels updated regularly and users engaged, do not have to do daily review and push of content and most importantly I can closely see what is working for me and what’s not.

In terms of features, easy of use and small learning curve, I had a great experience with them, found them to be best in market. As a first time user , I would have expected more flexible trial plan with more features and possibly a plan linked with volume of usage and number of users, if it makes sense for someone to go for it.

Pluspunten

I particularly liked that irrespective of the number of users, the cost remains the same. The number of platforms on offer and features in even free plan are attractive and ends up saving 100's of $$ in marketing cost.

The plan plan cover more attractive platform and small fees negative high saving on marketing costs. The most impressive is the fact that all the scheduled posts actually go ahead and get's shared unlike some bad experience in past with few other platforms I had tried.

Themes are add-on which is not directly beneficial but it helps break the monotony of using an interface with you actually switching to new one every few days.

Minpunten

Some of the most popular of platforms are not provided in free trial period which many users might actually want to try with and then make a decision, not everyone would like to pay before they use it and find it attractive

TweetDeck, Zapier en Hootsuite

Redenen om over te stappen op CONTENIVE

Most important was cost as the overall plan was very cost effective for me compared to alternatives. I was getting complete platforms coverage for all my users (with flexibility of adding more in future) at a fraction of alternative's cost and that too the cost being fixed
Muhammad

An AMAZING tool for Efficient Work

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2020

Postoplan is a tool that comes in very handy to people who use Social Media for marketing and awareness. It decreased my time wastage by a huge margin because it allowed me to handle all of my social media pages and accounts from one platform. Overall, I had an amazing experience using Postoplan. I will most probably even move over to the Pro packages because of the amazing UI And UX. Definitely recommended for everyone!

Pluspunten

Postoplan is truly an amazing software because it has allowed me to do my work without any pain of switching over to different pages and accounts to post a single picture or video. Through this tool, I can access and use all of my social media accounts within a second or two. It even allows users to schedule posts for the next week or so.
The ease of access and smoothness is one of its amazing features. Loading times, receiving emails and verifications, using the posting features and everything else was quick and smooth. There were no waiting periods or delays at all!
Secondly, I loved the UI and colour themes. Very appealing and exquisite. The site had a user-friendly layout and is fairly very easy to navigate and search throughout the website.
Furthermore, the referral plan will help out all the users as well. They are giving away a huge margin of the Pro Plans fees for free through the referral system. This actually shows that the website is customer-friendly and long term users are their first priority.
Overall, I had an astounding experience and I will use it in the future as well!

Minpunten

This tool is a huge success except for a few missing things. For example, there is no way to post Facebook stories, which is a significant feature of Facebook promotion. Secondly, Google+ is a vast platform that cannot be accessed through this tool. I kept looking for it, but the search went in vain. Another thing that needs a few fixes and tweaks is the preview menu. It is not very accurate and does not show the name or profile picture of the social media accounts which we want to post on. The names can be slightly different over different social media platforms but this tool does not track that.
One problem that I faced was while connecting my Instagram account to this website. I kept on receiving an email from Instagram that there has been a suspicious login activity in my account. This problem should be amended quickly.
Whatsoever, the pros still outweighed the cons. After these few adjustments, the website will be perfect!

Guillermo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

the best content planner for social media

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2020

I started testing it first because I needed to schedule stories for Instagram. However, I found that it had a lot more features, so now I manage multiple accounts (FB, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin). Also WhatsApp groups and everything is going great.
Also, I made recommendations and tech support implemented the features in days. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Pluspunten

Very versatile to use. Very simple.
The user interface is very clear and complete.
The support is excellent, in my case they responded to every suggestion I made, implementing the functions I needed in days.
Allows you to PROGRAM STORIES. The best!
The date suggestions are amazing.
There is nothing like it on the market, I assure you after months of searching.

Minpunten

It happened to me on some accounts that got disconnected from Instagram and I had to reconnect them. It seems more like an Instagram problem than a Postoplan problem.

Woop en Hootsuite

Redenen om voor CONTENIVE te kiezen

I changed for the price, Postoplan is immensely cheaper. Also, Postoplan publishes instagram stories directly and I have no account limits.

Overgestapt van

Redenen om over te stappen op CONTENIVE

Because its price is competitive, because its interface is great, because its functionalities are very good and because the technical support seemed great to me.
Clara
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Interesting tool to manage social networks, all from one place!

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2021

I love how easy and intuitive the app is. I used to work as a Social Media assistant and I can still remember how I went crazy trying to deal with posting so many thing in short notice, since we wanted to keep our instagram followers engaged with our content, and this tool would have been very useful back then. I will definitely keep it in mind for future reference if I have the opportunity to take on this kind of role. I totally recommend this if your goal is to manage different accounts and most importantly SAVE TIME!

Pluspunten

I love it how you can have all social media accounts (at least the most popular ones) in one place. Networking is very important nowadays, specially considering our current global pandemic situation, in which many of us depend on our laptops to work. This app is great to organize your posts, specially if you need to take advantage of your free time and want to plan ahead for future posts, determining exactly the day and time you want to publish them. It's nice to be able to connect different accounts to manage all of them directly from one place, that's very useful and it saves a lot of time. I love how you can check the exact preview of the post, simultaneously in each selected account, even if pictures/videos are included.

Minpunten

I think eventually this could also be a downloadable app for the mobile devices (I didn't find it in app store so I'm guessing it hasn't been implemented yet).

When using the Picture generator, it would be nice to have a warning message alerting user that picture cannot be published until text has been input in the fields "enter main text" and "Enter additional text", since it is not entirely obvious that this step is missing in order to proceed, but other than that it's great how you can choose the size and you see the preview right away. Specially for instagram, since at least myself I have different apps to get the right size before I want to post something so it is very useful to have a built in graphic editor.

Jeremy

Gotta Love It When a Postoplan Comes Together

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2021

I don’t particularly like jumping onto social media, but I recognize that social media is where the fans are (assuming I have fans, which I don’t, but I’m working on, sloooowly). So, having a presence in some form is important. Fortunately, Postoplan makes it possible for me to “make an appearance” without having to set foot on the grounds. It’s a bit like being the rich celebrity who was a nerd in high school but now flies his helicopter over the 10-year reunion site, waving at his former classmates before flying off to another party. Instead of digging into the rabbit holes of catching up with the football star, head cheerleader, pep squad captain, chess club team members, and so on (or in technical terms, getting lost in the newsfeed), the famous former nerd can simply say, “Here’s my appearance,” and then move on. Social media schedulers like Postoplan can simulate that experience for me without me having to be a rich and famous former nerd who owns a helicopter. Is it shallow? Probably. Is it convenient? Definitely. Best part, I can write my social media updates before bed and send them out at lunchtime next Tuesday, or whenever I’m likeliest to get views. So, what will I be doing at lunchtime next Tuesday? Eating lunch! What will I not be doing? Not writing social media updates, that’s for sure. Postoplan makes it possible for me to eat lunch on Tuesdays while leaving an impression on social media at the same time.

Pluspunten

Connects to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn—all services I use. Also connects to Instagram, which I don’t use, but a lot of people do, and this is its prime draw because Instagram is notoriously difficult to schedule updates with. (There are more services, but I don’t use them all.) Also comes with a handy template editor for creating graphical updates, analytics for engagement, tags to identify the types of posts going out, and evergreen posts that can be sent on certain days of the week. There’s also a “special day” calendar for anyone who likes theme posts. And that’s just for starters.

Minpunten

Filtering social media reports seems incomplete. For example, I can check my Twitter and Facebook stats without issue, but LinkedIn doesn’t appear to offer any reports (even though I can confirm my posts reaching the platform at the right time). Not sure how this works for the other social media outlets. Reports also seem to accumulate rather than focus. In other words, if I see “900 views,” this doesn’t mean I got 900 views on this post. It means I’ve got 900 views on this platform since my first Postoplan post, three months ago. I’m not against having an accumulation model, but I’d like to also be able to toggle for individual posting stats. If this is possible, I haven’t figured out how.

Naeem

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Postoplan is such a great and wonderful management tool

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2022

The web page design is really good and user friendly. That's a great idea to schedule posts and stories for multiple social pages from one platform. It's statistics and rescheduling post option is excellent. Handling of different social media accounts are really hard but Postoplan made my life really easier. I was started it from twitter account just to test it. Does it will be publish posts for my account in selected time slot and I really love it after seen my posts on time. I'm a freelancer and Postoplan is a great tool for me by using I can easily schedule my post for my social media account like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter. Postoplan giving such a great opportunity for freelancer to make a real money just by using their referral link. It's easy to use and all the platforms are available specifically in this time of pandemic. We can save a lot of time by scheduling. Postoplan all features are good but the great feature is we can post into our social media accounts without logging in to each account.

Pluspunten

We have a good option to handle personal and work accounts separately. Calendar management is really easy to use and effective showing all the posts with dates. The price is really affordable as per other social media management tools. POSTOPLAN is really good for the beginners those are looking for social media management tool. Dark mode feature also available. POSTOPLAN providing all the latest features as compare to other social media management tool. It is very useful applications for business people and for their professionals. It allows you to create a content-plan and easy to share with management for approval. It is very convenient tool because you can post in 16 different languages for reaching out to different cultural audience. Highly recommended to all social media users. I'm really impressed with the Postoplans and pricings. Quite easy to use and set up. I'm excited for the upcoming updates and analytics section.

Minpunten

Should be all famous platforms in free trial. POSTOPLAN does not have any mobile app they should have to release an app it really convenient for user. Statistics are not in detailed view. It's just shown the number of publications. We are not able to see people's who responded on your posts.

Gor

All in one Platform to rock Marketing Compaign

Beoordeeld op 10-3-2021

I am working as a Marketing Manager and this platform provides all the necessary functions to manage the team and raise the efficiency of marketing campaigns. I own a small Digital Marketing company and I can surely confirm that after starting to use this platform my life became easier. The feedback from our team members is also very positive. The functionality is well targeted and we use all functions and features. It became a practice for me to represent Postoplan to my potential clients and it really increases the chance that they will take our services. So, I pay very little money for this platform but I receive much more benefit. This small investment brings me more profit.

Pluspunten

The first thing that I can affirm is that I always open this platform with pleasure and passion. It motivates me and my team in our daily work. I even didn't imagine that it's possible to have all those functions in one platform. I especially liked the functionality to create different projects and roles for our employees. I can say what I need to use to handle all my daily work is Postoplan: plan the strategy of marketing campaigns, create daily tasks for me and for my team and follow up the tickets(it's really good project management tool as well), evaluate the results of our work generally and on individual bases, manage social media pages with more passion, safe time for creative ideas. I also liked the UI/UX of the website as it's very user friendly and attractive. Different themes make my life more colourful and I never get tired of using this platform. The price is low and is affordable even for small companies. So, I highly recommend this tool.

Minpunten

I think there is a potential to make the platform greater. I would propose to further develop the followings:
1. Graphics Editor is poor. It has only simple features and that forces me to use external tools.
2. The user guide is well-designed but in my opinion, if there would be a short video-guide it will make the life of new customers easier.
3. It would be great to have a function of comprehensive analysis. Currently, the platform provides statistics function but I see there huge potential for development.

Tony
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Cheap doesn't mean bad

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2021

Teams collaborating, clients seeing our work, and analytics are usually expensive, I recommend this tool to EVERYNOE! Amazing.I'm a fan.

Pluspunten

They changed the payment method; instead of the number of accounts, they receive income when you get more posts, but the amount and the price are super affordable. Best of all, they include the analytics and instagram stories. So it's not only one thing, they're unique, and I tried others but nothing like this, easy and effective, and cheap, and versatile...

Even the mascot it makes me smile :), the colors are relaxing and easy to work with.
Summing up: Stop paying crazy amounts of money for other solutions and support this amazing.

Minpunten

Sometimes, when I programmed a post with accents or symbols, it gives me an error when I post on Instagram, but it's easy to change.

You can post emojis, there are some of them but not all. I copy paste them from other websites, so it-s not a big deal and we understand that it's a constant development of the product so we support them and we will wait to see this small thing solved.

Redenen om voor CONTENIVE te kiezen

Analytics included, price.

Overgestapt van

Later

Redenen om over te stappen op CONTENIVE

Price, analytics, I like it.
Inna
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

A Pleased Customer

Beoordeeld op 6-5-2020

After completing a course for Social Network Management I've started several new projects about travelling where I share my own experience of being a Cruise Manager and support everyone who nowadays doesn't have an opportunity to travel. Im fairely new to POSTOPLAN but truly impressed with all of the options and quality of the service it offers.
This system allows to easily manage several networks at the same time – an amazing help with the online life & business that saves the most precious thing - my time.

Im thankful for a free version that gives a chance to test the application features and one more time to prove that you have made the right choice. This software easily manages by itself as much as sometimes the whole marketing department does.

It covers absolutely all most popular and favorite social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram.

One of the features I really like is a convenient event calendar with pre-prepared content posting option. Once all of the content is nicely planned you can be sure that none of the holidays or special events will get missed.
In addition, all of my posts will be published – if necessary, in all of the networks at the same time as the application will send it to all of the group or profile subscribers automatically.

Super low price on Pro-Account gives access to some extra functions, though if you dont really want to pay $1.4 per month to upgrade for Pro - you can still easily publish posts with the free account as

Pluspunten

- Easy access, easy to understand, easy to use both on the phone and laptop.
- Before I had to work in all of the social networks separately, now – I manage all at once and can control what posts were posted, when and in which network.
- I can plan my posts for a day or fill the whole week or month at once.
- The publications are now nicely scheduled and appear in my networks with better consistency than before.
- When you run out of your own ideas – the application has many more to offer, you can easily use them or adapt them to your needs.

Minpunten

- No access to Pinterest account, but I'm sure it will be soon improved.
- Would be nice to have access to several accounts without opting for Pro feature.
- Some adverts are a little bit annoying, but it's a very minor thing.
- Nothing much to add as the application is really helpful and didn't disappoint me so far.

Xavier
  • Sector: Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs

POSTOPLAN EL MEJOR SERVICIO A TU ALCANCE

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2020

Gracias a este maravilloso servicio he podido mejorar ciertos aspectos en mi centro de trabajo, organizar mis ideas y gestionar mejor mi mensajería e interacción con los clientes. La forma de poder comunicar mis ideas y que las entiendan de una forma tan fácil es increíble. También he podido gracias a ellos atraer la atención del público para generar más ventas y llevar el marketing de mi negocio a un nuevo nivel. Realmente es el servicio que he estado buscando desde hace mucho tiempo, por el hecho de agilizar tiempo, y encontrar un grupo de profesionales que logren agilizar ciertos aspectos del negocio. Estuve mucho tiempo buscando una clase de servicios que me ayudarán a gestionar las redes sociales del centro educativo de mi trabajo, y que en cierta forma pudieran ayudarme a gestionar los diversos mensajes de mis clientes; hasta que por fin encontré el mejor servicio en toda la web. Sin duda alguna los recomiendo 100%, son gente responsable, un equipo trabajador y con una visión de trabajo muy organizada, y lo mejor de todo es que están dispuestos a solucionar cualquier interrogante.

Pluspunten

Lo más importante para mí es el servicio, y la calidad de atención; siempre con el objetivo de lograr planificar, publicar y administrar de forma óptima el contenido para cada semana en la institución donde trabajo: POSTOPLAN es una maravilla de servicio, tan impactante que es una herramienta útil que agiliza los procesos creativos de los negocios, y lo mejor es que el contenido es 100%original. La forma de poder comunicar mis ideas y que las entiendan de una forma tan fácil es increíble. También he podido gracias a ellos atraer la atención del público para generar más ventas y llevar el marketing de mi negocio a un nuevo nivel. Realmente es el servicio que he estado buscando desde hace mucho tiempo, por el hecho de agilizar tiempo, y encontrar un grupo de profesionales que logren agilizar ciertos aspectos del negocio. Estuve mucho tiempo buscando una clase de servicios que me ayudarán a gestionar las redes sociales del centro educativo de mi trabajo, y que en cierta forma pudieran ayudarme a gestionar los diversos mensajes de mis clientes; hasta que por fin encontré el mejor servicio en toda la web. Sin duda alguna los recomiendo 100%, son gente responsable, un equipo trabajador y con una visión de trabajo muy organizada, y lo mejor de todo es que están dispuestos a solucionar cualquier interrogante.

Minpunten

No haberlos encontrado antes, ya que gracias ha ellos he podido aumentar gran parte de mis ingresos.

Nadir

My SMM hero !

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2022

The overloaded stress of being occupied and burden of handling all the social media entities in individual manner has been solved. My overall experience has been exceptional and remarkable, now there is no need for me to worry about my content getting late or delayed for publishing. The exotic features of photo editor and over more than 700 post ideas calendar is the real deal in this fast paced world of social media marketing and digitalization and I would definitely recommend this to all those who are following their hectic routine of SMM.

Pluspunten

In POSTOPLAN ease of access and convenience is at its peak, as being a user I am able to handle multiple social media accounts at a single platform. Apart from that automated posting and publishing is a tremendous way to minimize your social media management hectic free. Integration with third party tools makes it even more better to remove the extra hustle. With extraordinary flexible pricing options and in-app features such as photo editor and post ideas calendar what else can one need to manage his or her social media activities. I am simply loving it all the way

Minpunten

Apparently this product covers up all the possible needs and wishes of SMM managers, users and organizations. Although maintaining the quality of service would be expected as currently their services are outstanding in all aspects.

Ali
  • Sector: Sport

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

POSTOPLAN helps you to save time

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2022

It is very user friendly and easy to create simple posts with custom images being allowed to be selected and modified on the application, with a click you are able to share it on different channels.
I have enjoyed using the free trial and can easily recommend.

Pluspunten

The application has more than one cool feature so I will list here the things I liked the most:
Automation is the key feature nowadays in any business. Automating your posts with a scheduler is one of the things I liked.

Having the possibility of posting a post from a single interface is another lifesaver. You don't have to spend minutes/hours posting the same content from different social media accounts.

The application gives the possibility to use it as a team and manage different roles. This makes the app available for both single users and business clients as well.

Photo editor page offers you lots of stock images in different categories where you save another time instead of searching an image on the web for making your posts visually better. Not only finding an image for your posts but also application allows you to edit the image, you can crop, resize, add your own logo, add text etc. Thanks to this, for instance by adding a logo and text, you make your image look more professional on social media. So all of these features are combined in a single application with a user friendly design.

Moreover, the website design itself is very user-friendly. You don't get lost and you are finding whatever you need even without any tutorial or demo. It took me seconds to figure out how the application works.

Minpunten

The trial period is just a week. It would help people to engage more for having a longer period of trial period.