Peppertype

Peppertype is a short-form content creation & ideation tool

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Zach

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A Phenomenal AI Content Generation Tool That Delivers Tangible Results - FAST!

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2021

Peppertype's outputs are certainly pleasing to me. It serves all my needs and helps me to generate quality content in less time, especially when I'm stuck.

Pluspunten

I have tried so many content generation tools such as Nichesss, CopySmith, Jarvis, Shortly.ai, etc., but Peppertype.ai has definitely become my favorite and go-to tool for content generation. A major reason is the wide range of content options available. There are currently 34 separate content generation options, from suggesting compelling bullet points, YouTube video descriptions, personal bios, blog introductions, or to assist in copywriting with the pain-agitate-solution or AIDA methods.

Minpunten

Peppertype only lets you save generated content right now. However, I'm hoping Peppertype can save activity details as well so that the users can go back and see the past inputs used to generate content.

Antwoord van Pepper Content Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for your positive review. We're so glad to hear that you've been using Peppertype.ai and that you're making use of the variety of options that are available to you. We've worked hard to make a tool that's easy to use and helps people create great content quickly. We've also got more features in the works and are always happy to hear suggestions for new functionality in the future. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you out here or at [email protected]

Sathish

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Best Ai Writing Assistance Software

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2022

Value for Money and the best tool for social media marketers

Pluspunten

Peppertype.ai is a program that I found online that allows you to write blog intros, SEO meta descriptions, Content rewrite, and product reviews using AI. It is a piece of software that uses a text generator to create a fresh copy. If you are looking for a way to save time and energy, this is the tool for you. It is really easy to use and can help you generate thousands of words in minutes, which means you can spend more time doing what you love.

Minpunten

Peppertype should provide single click article generator
Sometimes irrelevant content generated by Ai

Writesonic

Redenen om over te stappen op Peppertype

Peppertape came into the software market before this software
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Not what you think

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2022

Pluspunten

I cannot say anything. Sorry Peppertype.

Minpunten

Compared to other AI writers that offer full blog writing AI, this doesn't come close. It does not offer the ability to write full articles but only sections and headings, with limited writer's block additions.

Yanick
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Creating content becomes easy...

Beoordeeld op 22-6-2022

Pluspunten

Peppertype helps me create content for my email marketing operations. It's a great tool that generates textual data with the help of keywords. Peppertype makes text editing easy.

Minpunten

The result is very often not perfect, it is necessary from time to time to make adjustments.

Akshit
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

Peppertype is the revolution

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2022

Peppertype has been an amazing experience! The customer service is outstanding and the product is top notch. I have never had any issues with the product and it has always worked perfectly. The software is easy to use and the results are always accurate. I highly recommend Peppertype to anyone looking for a great typing experience!

Pluspunten

There are many pros to using the Peppertype app. First, it is a great way to improve your typing skills. The app provides you with a variety of typing exercises to help you improve your speed and accuracy. Additionally, the app tracks your progress over time, so you can see your improvement.

Another pro of Peppertype is that it is a great way to stay organized. The app allows you to create different projects and folders to organize your work. This is especially helpful if you are working on multiple projects at the same time.

Finally, Peppertype is a great way to stay motivated. The app provides you with a typing goal to help you stay on track. Additionally, the app awards you with badges as you reach your goals. This is a great way to stay motivated and keep improving your typing skills.

Minpunten

There are a few potential drawbacks to using Peppertype. First, it can be time-consuming to create a custom keyboard layout, especially if you need to support multiple languages. Second, Peppertype doesn't work with all apps, so you may need to use a different keyboard for some tasks. Finally, Peppertype can be tricky to set up and use, so it may not be suitable for everyone.

• Sector: Omroepen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very easy to use pappertype.

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2022

I have been using this AI tool for a few days now and I can work very easily.

Pluspunten

This software is very easy to use. And its output is fantastic.

Minpunten

Gives very quick results. Which is very helpful at work.

Nidhi

One stop solution!

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2022

Wonderful! As I mentioned one-stop solutions for your all marketing and advertising needs. If you are beginner or a pro, would recommend Peppertype to everyone.

Pluspunten

Ad copies to generating content just from headlines is just wow! Also, it helps a lot in curating content ideas.

Minpunten

character limits for few segments should be increased

Karthick

Plagiarism Free Instant article. Fast and easy interface

Unesh
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good AI Content Writing tool for Content writers and copywriters.

Beoordeeld op 1-9-2022

Overall experience is good.

Pluspunten

I like ease of use and UI with filters in this software.

Minpunten

What I like the least about this software is the lack of SEO metrics and article optimization features in this.

• Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It helped me generate copy for a landing page

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2022

Peppertype is a very easy to use software with many features and many words per month.

Pluspunten

I liked the user interface - easy to get started and very intuitive. It also has a lot of words per month

Minpunten

The output quality was good but not as good as some others that I have tried so far.

Abdul

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The most preferred writing tool -Peppertype

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2021

It would be great to have this product linked with WordPress for real-time editing of your website. Moreover, I think they should release a Google Chrome Extension so anyone can use it anywhere.

Pluspunten

My experience with AppSumo was not satisfying. I purchased Rytr and Writesonic from them, but I was not happy with their performance. After considering many options I decided to give Peppertype.AI a try and bought the License Tier 3 for US$199. Since the beginning of few months, I have been using this tool. In terms of functionality, I got everything that I was looking for. The results I received from this tool are satisfactory, and I am very pleased with them. Because Peppertype.ai generates accurate results, I do not have to go back and forth with my results. This is because the results are exactly what I want. It is a pleasure to work with Peppertype.ai as it has helped me overcome my problems in the writing of content without having to spend a lot of time or efforts. An easy-to-use interface makes it easy to use. If you are a blogger, then this is the deal you cannot miss out on.

Minpunten

While writing articles for my website using this product, it was a great tool I used for writing. Using this product was very easy for me and I had no problems at all. By using this tool, you are able to develop your content in a variety of ways and to incorporate any specific keyword that you want.

Adam

Among some of the Best Ai writer, & it has a great Ui going for it

Beoordeeld op 2-9-2021

Pluspunten

There are various other writing assistants tools I use on a regular basis. Unfortunately, one could be said that most are strictly content curating tools and not exactly asisting me much on the creative side.

I consider Peppertype to be among the best writing assistants available today. But this one is onpar with the rest of the tools I got from Appsumo, like Copysmith, Neuraltext, Contentbot, Frase, writesonic, etc.

However, I noticed that Peppertype's content generation seems to be slightly natural, and better than the competitions - even though they are mostly based on the same GPT-3 technology.

Minpunten

Each workpsace is an individual subscription. Would be great to have some kind of folder or workpsace feature for the various teams to store different content. As it is, things from Social meida team, HR department, PR, etc, are all in 1 place. THe current workplace is a solution, but I'd need to pay for the teams to have some kind of structure.

Copysmith

Redenen om voor Peppertype te kiezen

Near zero customer service. Founders moved on to other project and ignored all my support tickets, the chatbot on the site is just for show. Peppertype done the team feature right, so I switch.

Overgestapt van

NeuralText

Redenen om over te stappen op Peppertype

Better Ui and better team feature
Maria
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

Excellent AI Writer

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2021

Pluspunten

1) Excellent output quality - This speaks of how well the people behind PepperType have trained its AI. Investing on training means hours and hours of human power that translates to investment of money.

2) Generous offer for the price - I can't complain about what I get under Tier 3. They offer 70K - up by 20K from the original 50K in response to requests - words per month, not just characters. At least for my own use, that's more than enough.

3) Solid organization behind it - I visited PepperType's website and devoured every important piece of information that i needed, which PepperType has clearly summed up in their FAQ:

- a product by Pepper Content which is a Content Marketplace with over 1000+ customers including the likes of Amazon, Facebook, Adobe,
- over 45,000+ content creators in text, graphic, and video across all languages - global and local.
- raised a total of $4.5M in funding in the last 2 years.

I am confident that PepperType is here to stay, and my investment won't be in vain.

4) Promising road map - There are many more features to look forward to, which I'm in no hurry to be served until after the other use cases have fully matured. I prefer quality rather than quantity; however, with how PepperType is going, having both on equal footing is not far in sight.

5) Customer responsiveness - PepperType is listening to Sumoling's requests as reflected on immediate changes to word count. Thanks for this! On a personal note, response to my support ticket took

Minpunten

I look forward to the fiction writing component of Peppertype to cater to my artistic need.

Hi Maria
Thank you for your detailed review. We're really glad you're enjoying Peppertype and it makes us happy to hear that you've found customer service to be responsive. You're right that demand for fiction writing is something that's definitely on our roadmap, it's just a matter of prioritizing what features to add and when. We'd love to hear from you about any other features you'd love to see on our roadmap, you can do that here - https://roadmap.peppertype.ai/
Thank you so much for taking the time to review Peppertype!

Rituparna

Quality over Quantity

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2021

Peppertype uses a very capable and quality AI engine to write a very usable text without requiring much modifications for production use. This is a great feat achieved by the team as many companies fail to achieve this level of accuracy.

Pluspunten

Peppertype provides very relevant and accurate output for every feature it offers. Most important among them is the content rewriter. Not many AI tools get this content rewriting part right. I assume, it is one of the most difficult AI component to implement. Peppertype has got this one right. It matters to me a lot. I use peppertype along with another tool called CrawlQ. CrawlQ finds relevant content from net against my keywords. However, their content rewriter is not that great. So I leverage Peppertype instead to complete that part of the functionality. And so far, this strategy has been working great

Minpunten

Peppertype offers much less templates compared to competition. For example, wordhero offers much more templates compared to peppertype. However, this is a case of quality over quantity. Many other tools may provide a lot more templates but peppertype provides extremely quality outputs for the limited set of templates it offers

Sefayet
  • Sector: Civiele techniek
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

To generate quality content pretty fast, Peppertype is a great option

Beoordeeld op 23-1-2022

In one word i have say, Peppetype helps me to save my time of writing marketing copies and generating content ideas. I can now easily find current trendy content idea, blog outline in quickly process, but the price for it very less in comparison to other similar product. writing YouTube description for my brand is very easy for me , since i was stared using Peppertype. Through I like to use more long form article , they should work on it.

Pluspunten

Peppertype has good interface and easy to learn and use option. For my marketing purpose it saves plenty of my times, by providing good quality content idea. It's very easy to write social media caption, in no time.
For my YouTube channel, it helps me to write great description in no time, which saves me a lot of times.
to create marketing content , only need to to input brand name, I can easily select type of input, definitely it comes in affordable price range with great help.

Minpunten

Their is one thing , they should improve. I was searching for control the output number but, does not able to find, besides they should work on long form editor also.

Brian 📸
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

The All-In-One Writing Tool — For Everyone

Beoordeeld op 2-9-2021

I'm not a copywriter by trade. Sure I was always decent at college essays and such, but writing just isn't my profession. I love Peppertype because I can focus on designing my client's websites and upselling them on copywriting later. I don't have to focus on creating bogus headlines or copy for my client's projects because Peppertype does it for me — and damn well.

Pluspunten

I love the content expansion tool. I can take small ideas and turn them into full-fledged blog posts in a matter of seconds. The pricing of Peppertype.ai is what really attracted me to the product — I've worked with other AI copy tools that cost nearly $100 per month and this creates just as good of copy, if not better. It's budget friendly, user friendly, and creates amazing content that I'm not afraid to put front and center on the websites I create for my clients.

Minpunten

Peppertype is in its beginning stages and is still growing. While the technology is there, it is still lacking in some content types — this doesn't worry me as there is a Facebook group that the founders are incredibly active in and getting real-world feedback and suggestions from real users.

Nilayan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent AI Writing software, one of the best for short form content generation

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2021

Overall, I'm satisfied with Peppertype. It serves most of my use cases. There is little to no learning curve and I could start using the tool without watching a single tutorial video.

Pluspunten

1. The short-form content generated by Peppertype is outstanding. It is by far one of the best in my experience.
2. The long-form content generated was very good too and I could use it without much editing in most cases.
3. The user interface is clean and very simple to my liking. I like the pleasant colour scheme. The experience is distraction-free.
4. Quora answers is a nice feature that many competitor tools do not offer.

Minpunten

1. The tool lacks a native editor as of now. So, we need to copy the content generated from different places and paste them in an external editor for writing an article.
2. There was some confusion regarding the long-form and short-form content types that have been cleared by the team. However, most of the regularly used content types for my use cases fall under long-form which has a cap on the number of words (in the Lifetime deal). For a lot of people, this might be an issue.
3. The usage stats do not show the actual usage under long-form and short-form separately. The team has confirmed that it will be corrected soon. Until then, it is inconvenient as users won't know how much of the long-form quota they have consumed.
4. Different content types could be better organised on the home page. For example, all the content types that specifically serve the creation of blog posts could be kept together in one place. Yes, there is a filter at the top to achieve that. However, even when you select "All", the relevant tiles should be together.
5. The tool itself is pretty quick to load, however, there have been instances when the "loading" circle keeps on rolling and I have to reload the page. A few other users have also raised this issue.

Keith
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Solid performer in a crowded space

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2021

I use it to brainstorm ideas and write ad copy but there are lots of different templates to choose from. For small business owners, it's a good addition to the creative toolkit. Also good for people new to content marketing who want a no-hassle way of getting started. Simple to use and affordable.

Pluspunten

useful outputs delivered quickly.
Some unique options.
Good value.

Minpunten

It can sometimes take a while to find the right tool

Anyword

I use them all

Hey Keith,
Thank you very much for your review.

We do our very best to make a product that is useful and easy to use and make sure that it's cost effective. Our customers are the best and we're grateful to have gained such a positive response to our product. We made sure that each of our templates are unique and relevant to Peppertype.ai and we're glad you found it useful for your needs.

Razi
  • Sector: Computerhardware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Peppertype my preferred choice for writing blog content

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2021

I purchased Rytr and Writesonic from appSumo but I was not satisfied with the modules they were offering. So I decided to give a shot to Peppertype.ai and purchased License Tier 3 for US$ 199. I am using this tool for the last week. I got all the modules that I wanted. Moreover, I am satisfied with the output that this tool generated. I do not have to go back and forth to correct my results because the output generated by Peppertype.ai is up to the mark. I am in love with Peppertype.ai as it helped to solve my problems of writing content without wasting much time. It has simple and practical interface. This is the deal that a blogger can not miss out.

Pluspunten

I used this product to write articles for my website. It was quite easy to use this. There are a lot of options to write content.

Minpunten

I think this product should be linked with WordPress with some API key to do live work on your website.

WriterZen

Redenen om voor Peppertype te kiezen

That product has less features like writing blog conclusion was missing

Overgestapt van

WriterZen

Word limit was generous
Joshua

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great tool that blows a lot of the other competitors out of the water

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2021

Great tool overall. Nice UI, very easy to use. I don't have many questions on how to use it because it's so intuitive already. I'm quite certain they will be around for a long time.

Pluspunten

With the click of a button, you can create persuasive and highly converting copy. Our time is limited and we have high expectations when it comes to creating content. This is a time-saving and cost-effective solution for us. I use this tool to draft ads, emails, landing pages, and more. Any copywriter looking to improve their skills should consider using this tool.

Minpunten

It doesn't generate long-form content very well, like in Shortly or Jarvis. The shortform outputs like AIDA or PAS aren't long enough to use useable in every scenario

Jérémy
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Top notch AI content tool, you'll be surprised

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2021

Pluspunten

The quality of generated content is top-notch. I was genuinely surprised and impressed with this: I had tried a number of content generator tools in the past, but they were very lacking in quality: it seemed like they just produced longer synonyms for my inputs, or straight out copied content from other websites. Peppertype doesn't. It creates original content. Even better, the tools seem to understand your intent, and propose you with ideas and possibilities you hadn't necessarily envisioned, but that will make your content better — which of course means happier readers, more conversions, etc.

It may not be a "one-click-and-done" content factory, simply because that's unrealistic (it cannot know/decide for you what you want to write about or what which angle to choose), but it is an EXTREMELY helpful tool to assist you in your writing. It will allow you to gain a ton of time, present you with options you hadn’t considered, and get your creative fluids going.

I, fact, I officially dubbed it my new writing wingman!

It's also very handy for a LOT of use cases: emails, Facebook posts, titles, blog post ideas… plenty of choice there, and chances are, if you there's something you need to write, Peppertype has a tool dedicated to it.

Minpunten

The tool is still young, and at times, it shows. What do I mean by that? Well, the UX could be made a bit smoother, some additions I'd personally like to see aren't implemented yet… But they're all being worked on.

In fact, the team is very receptive to feedback and from what I've seen, the tool evolves rapidly.

I'd go as far as saying this relative “youth” is an asset: by starting to use it now instead of holding out, you can lock in a great price (if you've ever passed on a similar tool before and regretted it once its price skyrocketed — *cough* Jarvis *cough cough* — you know what I'm talking about 😉).

You can even influence the future of the tool by requesting features you'd personally like to see implemented. If that's not a good thing, I don't know what is!

Natapol
  • Sector: Sportartikelen

Excellent All-Around AI Content Tool

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2021

I really like using this platform! The interface is easy to use, the tool is very compelling and really saves me a lot of time. I use it mainly for blog ideas/expanders and product descriptions. But I also find that Quora Answers works very well.

Pluspunten

I have been using Peppertype for a few months now and have seen them steadily improve. The UI /UX is beautiful and easy to use. The quality of the output is generally great. There are many modules that cover everything you need to write. And what I like most about Peppertype is that the outputs seem to come from the engine optimized and tuned by real content writers, not engineers. Overall, Peppertype is very pleasant to work with. It allows us to give enough input and choose a tone that is crucial for the quality and relevance of the results.

Minpunten

Although Peppertype is very good overall, some modules and certain types of input sometimes filter out more irrelevant output than others. Also, there are some bugs and errors when I use languages other than English in various modules. The tool automatically detected the languages and gave good results in certain modules. In some modules the output was mixed with English.

Antwoord van Pepper Content Vertalen naar het Nederlands

All this feedback is incredibly valuable to us and we're really happy you're enjoying the tool! We're currently working on integrating better language processing and have new features coming out in the next few weeks that will address all of your suggestions. There's nothing better than getting direct customer feedback so thank you so much for your time and we hope you continue to enjoy Peppertype.ai!

Amit
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Powerful yet simple and clean AI-Powered Content Creation Tool!

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2021

I'm a content writer & creator. Being a solopreneur, I have to write epic pillar blog posts and social media content and PepperType helps me greatly in creating quality content at scale.

Pluspunten

There are a ton of AI Content generation tools cropping up lately but most of them are pretty mediocre. PepperType is however an exception I must say. It's a great tool that provides users with the ability to have fresh ideas and angles for their copy. It's extremely easy to use and has a clean UI & UX. Even if you're a complete newbie, you will easily be able to use this tool and get great results from it. Like any other tool, it won't completely replace the need for a content writer but it definitely will aid them in creating quality content at scale.

Minpunten

There is very little that I can complain about this tool. It doesn't yet have a long-form editor but it is on their roadmap. So even that would become a non-issue in the near future.

Khan Nida Khanum
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good AI tool to create contents fast for your audience

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2021

Overall a very good software especially for begineers who want to create an online presence through their blogs or post and attract audience. This can be a quick strting tool for them

Pluspunten

It is a very good tool that uses AI to create headings, descriptions for your content that attracts audience. It is simple to use. You just have to enter the keywords and peppertype will generate the full description or heading for it. You get to choose from lot of options for which you will like to generate the contents like description of product, Facebook post, blog posts etc

Minpunten

The features are good but the pricing is high. For multiple users the plan starts from 199$ per month which is very expensive. You have 1 user plan too for $45 dollar. But most of the time you need content that is manged by multiple users

Antwoord van Pepper Content Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the great feedback on our product! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the process and we appreciate the feedback on pricing, we are working to improve the plan options and will surely try to come up with something to accommodate your pricing requirements :)

Simon
  • Sector: Online media

Feeling better prep'd having Pepper

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2021

Pluspunten

I thought my search for an ai writer was over after I had decided on a competing ai writer, but once I took the competing ai writer for a spin on a live project, I was left embarrassed with the output as I had to go in and re-write even the best of it's output. I had hyped up this peppertype competitor, and it let me down.

I came across peppertype, and with no expectations, I tried out their free trial and tried it out with the same input I tried with the competitor. I tried it again and again and was convinced.

I saw a social media post of output between peppertype and another of their rivals, and again, this confirmed what I had already decided, and now having peppertype we're feeling a lot better equipped and prepared

Minpunten

There are a few things they could improve on:

They could segment out the content types by type on the homepage. Into a paragraph sort of style layout as opposed to that one block of content types that feel overwhelming for the eye and hard to navigate/penetrate easily via scrolling

When creating meta descriptions, you have to type in so much information that you might as well write out a whole meta description yourself. It would be good for Pepper to create a way that doesn't feel so self-defeating.

The email doesn't allow the user to enter prospect details and so is unable to personalise the email.

I find that the UI for each of the individual content types are largely a copy and paste of each other and aren't optimised for the individual feature itself, and so this can have an effect on output that would, otherwise, hit the sweet spot