Viddyoze

Cloud-based video making and editing software

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Make Professional and Stunning Videos in Minutes

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021

My overall experience with Viddyoze is really nice because I have created a number of videos for my clients using the Viddyoze. The platform is so faster, better, and easier.

Pluspunten

Viddyoze is an incredibly amazing and outstanding platform where you can make scroll-stopping videos within few minutes. The tools of Viddyoze are professional and easy to use. You can start with hundreds of templates.

Minpunten

As a professional video editor and designer, I never faced any problems during the video creation in this software. For me, Viddyoze is nice and perfect without cons.

Bernadette W.
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

TECHNOPHOBICS are very Easily able to Publish their First Video with Great Self-Satisfaction!

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2021

I've had many marvel over my video creations, and while I'd love to say that I created them from scratch, lol I too have to stand back and admire what I've created. Professional Animation that even a young student with Learning Disabilities could create easily with no step-by-step instructional video needed.
Bravo Viddyoze on your OUTSTANDING PASSION to help the average entrepreneur.

Pluspunten

I help those with Extensive Learning Disabilities and they are able to go through the Platform without having to have an extensive Learning Curve with other Software Platforms.
In creating courses for those with ADHD, ADD, and Visual Processing Disorder, I'm able to keep their interest at every moment of my teaching.
The Support has been incredible, but I've only needed it twice in 3 years.

Minpunten

I know there is are different price points that are offered with monthly memberships, but as someone whose been around Viddyoze for quite some time, what used to be a frustration in the limited amount of videos available, is no longer an issue. They now have over 2,000 templates that increase on a daily basis.

• Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Streamlining the basic FX creation

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2020

Weighing out the pros/cons if you don't need to make any extraordinary FX it a great solution, but don't think of it as an easy out to do amazing intros/outros, at least not without spending the extra monthly subscription, at which point it might be worth spending your money on CC and undertaking the learning curve

Pluspunten

The possibility to easily create intros/outros without having to deal with expensive and difficult to use software

Minpunten

The limited gallery/library of the "one time purchase" suite, if you subscribe to the monthly plan, which converts it into the next CC without all the added functionality at almost the exact same price and the limited functionality of edits and changes you can make

Overwogen alternatieven

InVideo

Redenen om voor Viddyoze te kiezen

ease of use

Redenen om over te stappen op Viddyoze

the possibility of signing up for a lifetime subscription.
Christian H.
  • Sector: Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Plantillas con estilo

Beoordeeld op 4-6-2021

Mi experiencia con Viddyoze ha sido buena, pero lamento que el club de miembros sea demasiado caro para poder acceder a él.

Pluspunten

Con solo agregar tus imágenes y textos tendrás videos sencillamente sorprendentes, cuenta con plantillas de diversos tipos: textos, personas, animadas, textos animados.

Minpunten

Si compras el software tendrás acceso a un número significativo de plantillas, pero las mejores están en el club de miembros el cual es bastante caro si no te dedicas a vender videos de forma autónoma, no hay muchas opciones para incrementar las plantillas en algún paquete.

Las plantillas en las que puedes agregar textos solamente puedes poner dos o tres palabras, por lo que tendrás que tener frases muy cortas para poder hacer un buen video.

• Sector: Openbare veiligheid
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy Intro and Outro Creation

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2021

Viddyoze is good for what it does. I've gotten good value from it.

Pluspunten

Video into and outro creation is really simple with the templates provided by Viddyoze. I can create customized video intros and outros with my branding in just a couple of minutes with a few clicks.

Minpunten

After I bought a lifetime offer I found that the really good templates are reserved for the Template Club.

Kelli D.
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Love what it does-but the constant upsell RUINS the customer experience

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2020

Pluspunten

It's a simple one function software- it makes awesome looking video logos. and it does that exceptionally well.

Minpunten

THE UPSELL. Every email you get from them, every pop up while you're using it, every interaction involves them trying to upsell you to a version with more robust templates. If I needed more templates, I'd buy the upsell, but what I bought works just fine and I dread going into product because I have to wade through the aggressive sales tactics. If I hadn't already purchased a one time license, I would absolutely quit using it.

Hamidi H.
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Excellent templates but slow rendering and limited choices for basic users

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2021

Although the templates are quite good, once you sign up for a basic user, the rendering process took almost forever that you may want to give up! Although the application is web-based and running on the cloud, that feature does not justify the lack in speed and the lack of newer templates that the basic user can enjoy.

Pluspunten

The templates are great and straight forward, quite a sizeable to choose from, and the final output are of high quality. Since everything is web-based, you dont have to install anything in your computer

Minpunten

The rendering process took forever! If you are a basic user, you can only render one at a time and that is considered very inefficient. In addition, the basic users never get to use better templates and there seems to be no updates for basic users

Sean G.
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

good for those who don't want to learn Premier Pro etc...

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2021

I did make dozens, if not hundreds of creations using Viddyoze templates. They did have some quick tutorials, and the customer service was very good...I am considering becoming a "club" member again.

Pluspunten

Many cool templates, I was an agency member for 2+ years pre-Covid...I did use Viddyoze for myself but wasn't able to convert sales to others, which was my goal.

Minpunten

many of the templates require a certain size image for optimum results. This should have been an easy enough fix but I never saw it happen...

Praveen D.
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good Product

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2022

i would say ok not bad.. expected more collections on LTD or a plan which gives more collections rather than the monthly

Pluspunten

its easy and fast rendering compared to other online medium

Minpunten

they should have more colklections on the life time deal or they should have a collection package where i can buy.. but the monthly/yearly subscribe module wont work with LTB people

Ellen Y.
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Viddyoze for a simple approach

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2022

We have been able to produce some inexpensive videos without having to hire a whole production team and didn't need extensive knowledge in editing to get there. In the capacity we're using it, it's fantastic. Highly recommend!

Pluspunten

Viddyoze was self explanatory and extremely easy to use. We were able to produce short snippets to post to our social media in less than an hour each time.

Minpunten

The free templates are limited somewhat, but overall, we were able to accomplish our goal that we set out to achieve.

Umair B.
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Incredibly Professional Video Animation Software

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2021

My overall experience with Viddyoze is really perfect because I have used a lot of professional templates offered by Viddyoze for my clients. I have designed and created a number of videos for my clients and even for my own business advertisement purpose, I always use Viddyoze and create beautiful animated videos.

Pluspunten

Viddyoze is a really best software that allows you to convert your video viewers into customers by creating stunning and professional videos. If you want to grab the attention of the users and if you want to increase your sales conversions then Viddyoze is really perfect for you.

Minpunten

The features and options of this software are really nice, easy to understand and use. I never felt any issues or cons in this software. According to my point of view, Viddyoze is amazing without any cons.

Mitchell S.
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

My Viddyoze Review

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2020

overall the software gives me the ability to create professional-looking animations.

Pluspunten

The quality of the animations is very good and also the variety of styles and the live-action options are very cool.

Minpunten

What I like least is the cost of the template club. I do not use that software enough to warrent paying $37 per month

Steven F.
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

I understand why..

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2020

I love it. When they updated the look of it, it confused me a little but their customer service and Facebook community really helped me.

Pluspunten

I've got the lifetime usage deal and love. I tried their premium service and whilst I thought it was great, it was a cost I can't justify at the moment but will in the future invest in their premium service.

Minpunten

I understand why they don't add so many new templates for the the lifetime use but a just a few more over the year would be greatly appreciated.

Kenneth G.
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great Software For Small Busineses!

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2021

Never had any issues and the customer service is GREAT!

Pluspunten

This software is very easy to use, has a great asset library and tons of templates to choose from.

Minpunten

This software works fine for me, and does what its advertised to do.

Bill G.
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great bang for your buck... and simple to use!!

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2021

Love, love, love it! I won't make a video without using Viddyoze to enhance the appearance!

Pluspunten

This software is remarkably simple to use... while making your videos look incredibly professional! The price point is very manageable, even for a small nonprofit like mine. It helped turn our video projects from boring to exciting! I can't say enough about this great little piece of web based software!!

Minpunten

It would be nice if there was a way to save projects... to reuse later. There is a way... but, it falls into the category of a "work around".

Ozhan K.
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Their terms and Conditions are not Customer friendly

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2021

Hey guys! Be careful of these memberships... If they will get the payment they will never give it back... Their terms and conditions are not customer friendly... You are not allowed to forget it or you are not allowed to cancel it through their portal... you have to send an e-mail to them. They are really sorry to hear this but they just charge the full year and when I would like to cancel it they say sorry! As per the terms and conditions, we can not do this. But we can cancel it for next year! Can you imagine I just pay it and next year as a promise they will not keep the membership... What foxy terms and conditions... So I this tool is useful go ahead if not be careful whit your membership you will lose your money for nothing for the next following year... @Viddyoze what a surprise...

Pluspunten

In the beginning, it seems like it's a nice tool... but later on, I figure out it's not enough for my needs.

Minpunten

Time and money trap. But, in the beginning, creating short intros seems like a solution but not at all...

Kumar B.
  • Sector: Civiele techniek
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Aggressive UpSell

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2022

I bought Viddyoze recently by their promotion link. On their promotion, they offer one-time payment lifetime access with almost all features but after I purchase they ask me for an upgrade to the pro version and there is a limitation in the standard version. I don't get all the features that they promise to me on their promotional offers.

Pluspunten

Viddyoze helps to create animation effect videos without proper knowledge of animation at all. It is web-based tool, so we can use it on any device which has an active internet connection.

Minpunten

They have too many things to sell. They always promote to buy or upgrade the plan for getting all the features. I don't like their aggressive Upsell strategy.

Mark C.
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Lots of templates

Beoordeeld op 23-11-2020

So far very happy with product.

Pluspunten

Fast and easy to use usually e clicks and your done.

Minpunten

Like others rendering speed at times is very slow.

John H.
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Anders 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Needs more

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2020

Overall I like the service, just wish the lifetime membership that I paid for came with more.

Pluspunten

Super simple online platform for making professional looking moving graphics and videos for your business. Makes me look more competent than I am.

Minpunten

I don't like that I was lured in the door with the promo of all that I could do, only to find out that to get everything out of it that I was promised, I would need to get the next level subscription. Felt lie a bait and switch that I haven't given into as of yet.

• Sector: Evenementenbureaus
  • Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Deceptive practices

Beoordeeld op 19-2-2021

I had a horrible experience. Would not recommend them because of their scummy practices.

Pluspunten

Solid concept but poor execution. I bought a lifetime plan through appsumo which promised updates and so on..

Minpunten

No updates. Same templates as 5 years ago. There's a new product line that you have to upgrade to to access all the features. Super scammy.