Pixpa

Alles-in-één websitebouwer voor videomakers en kleine bedrijven

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Salman

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best website builder for photographers

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2021

couldn't be happier with Pixpa. I tried almost every other platform there is but finally went with Pixpa. They are straightforward with their pricing and honestly, it's the best value you can find out there! I went with their all in one package which is an extremely good value for money.

Pluspunten

Everything about starting and deploying your website is super easy. The eCommerce section and where you sell your photos for print does get a little confusing though. However, once you figure it out, it's super straightforward

Minpunten

I feel like some of the features have some overlaps with each other. Not that it's a bad thing, but it does take some time to figure out which one you should use. However, their customer service always helps super fast!

Wix, SmugMug en Squarespace

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

The guys at Smugmug weren't straightforward with their pricing and fees. I paid $30 a month for a plan where I could sell my photos as well. After I spent days preparing my website and files, I realized they also charged 15% per sale!!! This was not mentioned when you buy a plan, it was somewhere deep in the guides for starting your website!

SmugMug

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

Value for money. No hidden fees. Great customer service even before I purchased a plan

Hello Salman!
We are very happy to know that Pixpa has been able to meet your needs. We are currently working on adding more help articles and tutorial articles to make the learning curve easier for new users.
Thank you for your detailed review. Your feedback is crucial to us in improving our platform and helping us grow!

Ly

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Beautiful website templates, yet easy to use

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2022

Pluspunten

Ease of use, integration of e-commerce, modern templates

Minpunten

At sometimes (rarely) upload time is too long

Hi Ly!
We are very happy to know that Pixpa has been able to meet your needs so well. Thank you very much for your detailed review. We are delighted to have you onboard with us!

Linn
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Media company using pixpa

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2021

Its helped me to brand the business better

Pluspunten

I love the way my website looks. I love the client gallery, ecommerce store, and website builder in one place.

Minpunten

There are a few things i think could really make this site awesome. Allowing users to accept crypto currency in the e-commerce store would be great. In addition please allow us to reorder items in the store manually. Once you save an item it completely throws off the entire order.

I love selling art prints but the 3rd party whcc store that allows customers to order prints could use some work.

Creating a community of pixpa website experts that can help a person design their pages. The app portion in which you can give to clients needs a lot of work.

I would love to see a more powerful form builder that allows me to do more, it feels super limited [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Hi Linn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review and feedback on Pixpa.

Currently, we do not have plans to accept cryptocurrency directly on the user storefronts. We offer Stripe and Paypal for accepting online payments for now.

You can reorder items in the store and set a custom order. Please do reach out to the Support team. They will be able to assist you with this.

Pixpa continues to evolve and improve every day based on feedback from our users. We will definitely keep your feedback in mind in framing our plans.

Morgan
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My favorite website host!

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2022

Pluspunten

I’ve used so many different website hosts in the past (Squarespace, WordPress, Format) and Pixpa is by far my favorite. It’s the best value and has everything I need to grow my business. I love all the features for photographers, as it comes in handy with my design work. It’s the most user friendly and, overall, delivers a fabulous experience.

Minpunten

Sometimes the drag and drop feature doesn’t drag smoothly but I always get it to work.

Hi Morgan!
We are very happy that you chose us as your website builder. Glad to hear that Pixpa proved to be an excellent choice for your needs.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your review.

Eliana
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Convert loving the Pixpa Life

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2022

Pixpa is incredible. The customer service is REALLY fantastic. Anytime I have any question they are ready to help me solve it. Helps me feel confident about using the product.

Pluspunten

Pixpa easily makes the most interesting and elegant photo galleries.

Minpunten

I come from writing my own html for websites and it would be amazing to have slightly more customization possible. If there is a développer zone and I’m unaware then I would love a more simply integrated dev widget.

Wix en Squarespace

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

It was getting cumbersome to keep doing that.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

Pixpa was cheaper, more customizable, elegant, and the user interface was quick and loaded well.

Hi Eliana!
We are delighted to hear that Pixpa could help in making your website-building experience successful. We strive to always make our users happy and content so it's great to hear you had a positive experience.

Tamas
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Pixpa makes the website building easy

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2022

Pluspunten

Easy management, super fast customer support ( though I rarely need it), cool admin user interface. Pixpa is keep developing the product so I can get up to date features. I also like the user gallery feature: my clients can easily select the pictures they want.

Minpunten

I hardly can find anything. No missing feature to me.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

I also tried Wix to my other project but Pixpa is more simply to set up if someone wants a simple website.

Hi Tamas!

We're very glad to know that our client galleries have been so useful to you!
Complete customer satisfaction is always our prime goal!

Stuart
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Low cost, high capability web host/builder

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2022

Pixpa is awesome. While it's not perfect for every need, the templates look great, the support is awesome, and the price can't be beat.

Pluspunten

Pixpa offers design-forward portfolio-based customizable website templates. Love the ease in customization and dynamic page layouts. I'm surprised to get all this capability for a very low price.

Minpunten

Pixpa is best for media portfolio sites (think photography, video, storefronts, etc). It's not quite as strong for straight-up blogging in that it's a challenge to add in-line pictures to posts.

Wix, WordPress en Squarespace

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

Cost and content flexibility both beat most competitors.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

Cost and content flexibility both beat most competitors.

Hello Stuart,
We are very glad to know that you have had an excellent experience with Pixpa so far. We encourage you to contact our Customer Support team if you need any help.
Thank you for your kind and detailed review.

Bob

The Best

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2022

I tried about a dozen different website builders, and Pixpa is the only one I found that met all my needs. Others just simply didn't have what I needed, were ugly, or super expensive.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, has all the features I need, and it's cheap.

Minpunten

It took me a moment to get started, but it's actually super simple once I got going.

Hi Bob!
We are thrilled to know that you have had such a great experience with Pixpa. We're very glad to have given you no room for complaint when it comes to building your website. Complete customer satisfaction is always our prime goal!

Oscar Angel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Using Pixpa to make my online portfolio

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2022

Pluspunten

Easy to use, the customer support team are very fast and efficient.

Minpunten

Maybe to simplify the menu in the edit section, sometimes you need to go back three steps to edit or find something.

Gustavo
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good overall service

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2023

Pluspunten

It's easy to implement and use, clean and intuitive.

Minpunten

I don't have yet any feedback in that regards as I'm still evaluating the software.

Marcus
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Pixpa has been a brilliant next step for my photography practice.

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2021

Centralising my operations by using my website as a nexus has allowed me to streamline my operations. The customer support on their end has also been singularly and consistently one of the smoothest experiences I've ever had.

Pluspunten

It's stunning how easy to use Pixpa has been for me. From setting up the framework of my site, to diving into details ranging from design customisations, to product and service information. I especially love how it renders my site on mobile devices - that's easily one of my favourite things. Plus, SEO management is a breeze.

Overall, its speed and ease of use is magnificent.

Minpunten

Three main gripes I have at the moment:

1. The fact that payment integrations are limited to Paypal and Stripe, given that the two are barely operable in Kenya, and the main methods of transaction in Kenya forces customers to go through a roundabout method to complete payments. If we could find a simple workaround/workthrough for this, it would be wonderful. Related to this...

2. I can't display prices in my local currency (KES). That makes the checkout process rather difficult.

3. I think the blog side could use a little more editing flexibility. Primarily, the ability to change the size of images within the context of writing a blog post.

Wix, WordPress en Squarespace

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

The limited feature on Pixieset set at the time, weighed against the cost, was becoming a limitation to how I envision my operations.

Hi Marcus,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review and feedback on Pixpa. It is great to know that Pixpa has been a helpful partner in your photography practice.

Eve

Excellent choice for photographers

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2021

Pluspunten

The best customer service in website templates! Building the site felt like having a personal assistant on call to help every step of the way. Every question I had was not only answered very quickly but often even solved directly by the PIXPA team. It was like having your own web designer for free! My favorite team to work with!

Minpunten

No cons so far ...and I have been using it for three years!

SmugMug, Squarespace en Shopify

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

Bad customer service , constant price increases after first year deals

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

Better pricing, great customer support, flexible product window sizing for photography prints that don't fit into square windows

Hi Eve!
3 years is a long time and we are incredibly happy that you have had such a great experience with us! Its great to know that our Customer Support team was always there to help you with everything you need! We take customer service very seriously.
Thank you for leaving us your lovely review!

Heather
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

Better alternative to Squarespace/Format

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2022

I'm creating a design portfolio and will be transferring my art portfolio to Pixpa based on the amount of features, the ease of use, customization options, and all for a better price.

Pluspunten

Pixpa seems to offer exactly what I need for a reasonable price. I used to pay double what I'm paying now for my Pixpa site for a service that offered less functionality, less customization, and capped the number of galleries I was allowed at much less than I'm getting with Pixpa. The templates are designed thoughtfully and are very dynamic - there is plenty you can do with your website.

Minpunten

The website builder tool has a lot to offer, but at times I feel it could use more drag-and-drop functionality.

Webflow en Weebly

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

I was looking for a better price. Also, my Format subscription capped the number of images and galleries I could have at a much lower number than the subscription I started with Pixpa.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

Pixpa seemed to offer the same quality of service and the same features, but for less.

Hi Heather!
Thank you for choosing Pixpa as your website builder! It's wonderful to know that you had a great experience with Pixpa! We keep our Clients' needs and satisfaction first and it makes us very happy to hear that we could provide you with exceptional professional service!
Thank you for taking the time and leaving this lovely review!

Claire

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Perfect Service to Make Your Perfect Website!

Beoordeeld op 10-12-2021

Absolutely wonderful, easy to use, and amazing customer support.

Pluspunten

Pixpa offers a variety of templates for you to choose from and edit to your hearts content. They have an amazing customer support team that helps you with anything you are not understanding or need help with. Highly recommend Pixpa for anyone needing a user friendly, pretty, and accessible website to fit your branding and all your website needs.

Minpunten

I would like to see Pixpa allow me to create my own user names for my master log in page, which I utilize for my clients to log in and see their finished galleries.

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

Pricing and capability to what I was looking for.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

I loved the pricing along with how the galleries worked. I honestly would not have gone with Pixpa without having the free trial first.

Hi Claire!
We are thrilled to be your perfect service for your perfect website!
Our number one priority has always been customer service because we believe in putting our users' first in everything we do. So, it's awesome to know that you had such an amazing experience with our Customer Support team!
Thank you for your lovely review and your valuable feedback and suggestions!

Munirih

No Regrets with Pixpa

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2021

Pluspunten

It is very easy to use and has great customer service. All my queries are answered in a very timely manner, and they are always able to help me. The overall features available are great and I am guilty of not using Pixpa to its full potential. There are also several different tiers of subscription which are perfect for different users with varying needs.

Minpunten

So far, I've had no problems with Pixpa!

Wix en Squarespace

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

I found a website template that I loved and was able to easily edit it to suit my needs, more so than the others. Easy to use GUI

Antwoord van Pixpa Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Munirih we are very happy to know that Pixpa has left you no room for regrets. Great to see that our platform has been working so well for you in every way

Patrick
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Great and Affordable Choice For Photographers

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2022

Overall the quirks are worth it for the affordability and ease of use. I now have a professional-looking site that was easy to set up. I switched over from the "Mug" competitor and this has been a great experience in comparison. I could never get their templates to look right, and stay that way, no matter what I did. Photography is mostly my hobby, but I like to maintain a web presence to make a few bucks here and there and Pixpa's tools are perfect for that.

Pluspunten

I like how easy it was to go from nothing to a functional and attractive website. I did the majority of setting up my site in one day. It's easy to get things looking the way you want, especially once you get used to where everything is on their interface. Everything looks great on desktop and mobile - the latter of which is especially good since it gets auto-formatted. If I had to maintain two copies of the site, I never would.

Minpunten

At times it is a bit clunky. You have to upload things several times if you want to use the same photo in multiple places. I also found the drag-and-drop function to behave strangely on Firefox for macOS. And overall, some things in the interface just didn't make sense. But these are all minor compared to the overall experience. I also wish more storage was included for galleries - we all know how cheap storage is these days.

Hi Patrick!
We're very happy to hear that Pixpa proved to be an excellent and affordable choice for your needs. We are constantly growing to improve as a platform and better meet the needs of our users. Your feedback is invaluable to us in helping us reach that goal.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your review.

Olivier

Pixpa for Photographers

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2022

After several tries on other platforms I discovered Pixpa and I adopted it very quickly. The logic of use is simple and the customization possibilities are really varied.
Working with pixpa allows me to concentrate on what I know, my job and not on the management of my website.
As a photographer, I can only highly recommend discovering pixpa, trying it out and working with it.
The technical team is available, attentive and very efficient, which does not spoil anything.

Pluspunten

ease of use, simplicity and efficiency. It is really easy to create and manage your pages, your store. The interface is simple, and the platform is very responsive

Minpunten

as with any platform you have to learn the logic of the tool

Hi Olivier!
We are very happy to hear you've had a positive experience. We're glad Pixpa could simplify the website building process for you. That's exactly waht we like to hear!
Thanks for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback!

Teresa

Pixpa Website

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2022

Fantastic!

Pluspunten

My website looks beautiful and is easy to manage and edit. The customer is amazing! Their response time is incredibly fast, typically within the hour, and my problems or concerns are always addressed in a timely manner. I'm nothing but impressed!

Minpunten

I would like to see a better integration of videos.

The cost

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

The features available and the cost

Hi Teresa!
We're thrilled to hear that your experience with Pixpa has been 10/10. That's exactly what we like to hear!
It's great to hear that our Customer Support team was able to help you iron out any issues that you had.

Aisha

Smashing website builder!

Beoordeeld op 8-11-2022

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to use Pixpa. The pricing plan is one of the most affordable on the market and it gets the job done. The templates are also clean with several options to choose from. You can then customise pages to your own preference. Overall, I'll recommend this to anyone who needs a website of their own.

Minpunten

The only thing I wasn't impressed with was the mobile layout couldn't automatically resize horizontal photos. I had to create a different gallery banner specifically for the mobile layout which made it a bit inconvenient. I hope Pixpa would work on this soon as there are increasingly more leads/clients/editors who are viewing our websites from their phones and first impressions are important.

Hi Aisha!
It's great to know that Pixpa was able to check the boxes for you in terms of pricing, ease of use, and templates. We strive to always make our users happy and content so it's great to hear you had a positive experience.
We are constantly growing to improve as a platform and better meet the needs of our users. Your feedback is valuable to us in helping us reach that goal.

Don
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

A Good, Basic Website Developer/Host

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2021

Pixpa is perfect for what I want – a showcase for special photographic images. I do not sell, so I do not use their shopping system.

The customer support is excellent. You can work with a live chat line at any time. The support personnel are very quick to respond and are extremely helpful. They are as good (probably better) than any other provider.

Pluspunten

Pixpa is very similar (very similar!) to SquareSpace but at a lower cost. There are some interface differences between the two and some things are better on SquareSpace and some are better on Pixpa. For me, I like how picture size is controlled with dragging a handle on the picture, rather than SquareSpace's very clunky spacers.

Minpunten

Sometimes it is not too clear where to make a setting or adjustment. Pixpa seems to put settings all over the place. But you get used to it. Also, there are sometimes that there seems to be some extra space that I cannot seem to get rid of. I am sure I am missing a setting somewhere, but that goes back to my first point.

Hi Don!
We are very happy to know that you have had a positive experience with Pixpa. Good to hear that our customer support team was able to help you out promptly whenever needed. Customer service is always our prime focus.
We are currently working on adding more help articles and tutorial videos to make the learning curve easier for our new users.
Your feedback is very important to us in helping us grow. We are striving to make our platform better adapted to our users' needs and requirements. Thank you for leaving us your review, your feedback is very valuable to us.

Cameron

Pixpa is Five Star!

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2022

My decision to go ahead with Pixpa has been one of the best I have made with respect to hosting my galleries and especially so with the functionality of a blog. By having this option, I am now able to add html5 + js in the Pixpa studio and showcase my interactive videos and see some good cash flow.

Pluspunten

In addition to increased functionality from my previous host and substantially reduced cost (close to 60%!), Pixpa displays my galleries in a most pleasing and dynamic manner. There are numerous options for design elements and if you happen to choose one style that you soon become tired of, with a click you’re back to your original choice. The team behind Pixpa has obviously spent plenty of time in enabling photographers to implement a design layout that suits their specific needs.

Minpunten

It took a while to become familiar with the GUI in the studio builder, but it was just a matter of time working with the tools and I was up and running. Also, management was prompt and helpful with my requests.

Hi Cameron!
We're very happy to know that your experience with Pixpa was 10/10! Nothing makes us happier than seeing our users' happy.
Thank you for your reveiw!

Freddie
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Great feature filled platform

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2022

I was hesitant to use the platform as I was coming from services like Wix. But I love the choice of templates and integration with various services. Most importantly the support team have been very good and speedy in helping me with any issues I've come across. I now have 2 sites running on Pixpa.

Templates and site editing
Lots of Storage

Minpunten

Needs integration with more payment services and print labs

Hello Freddie!
We're happy to know that you found Pixpa to be a great platform and suited to your needs.
Thank you very much for your feedback. We constantly strive to improve our platform and add more features and upgrades as per the needs of our users. Your feedback is important in helping us achieve that.

Yong Lin
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Have been using PIXPA since 2018!

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2022

Overall experience was great, worth every single bucks! Customer service is amazing and able to solve most of your issues if you are not tech savvy! Also, It's great if your website is heavily dependent on photo contents!

Pluspunten

I've tried both Wix and Pixpa and chose to remain with Pipxa because it's simpler for me to set up than their rival Wix. Another thing that amazed me was how quickly their customer support responded and always took care of the majority of my problems. Unlike rivals that take a long time to resolve issues and deploy AI system replies that are BS. That's the major reason I continue to support them today!

Minpunten

Lack of features for video contents (can only embed from Youtube) I hope they allow user to upload video to their own server? Maybe in the future!

Rachel
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simple Professional with out killing my wallet

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2021

Customer service has been great. Pricing is awesome. Look of my account is clean and professional. I love Pixpa.

Pluspunten

I needed a simple professional set up. I found it. I also loved that it doesn't kill my wallet. I am a seasonal photographer so sometimes my website just sits. Its nice to know when I am not working I am not spending tons of money. It also is easy to use the preset templates. Which is great cause I really am not a computer person.

Minpunten

I am still not understanding to customize or use more advanced options. But not really a con because its something I know I need to work on.

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

Zenfolio was expensive and hard to use. I didn't like the feel and felt I was being ripped off cause I couldn't understand 80% of how their site worked.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

I went for something that just fit my flow.

Hi Rachel!
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you have found Pixpa to be helpful for your needs.
Please check out our help site for detailed guides and tutorials. We are currently working on adding more help articles and tutorial videos to make the learning curve easier. Also don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support team for anything you need. Customer service is always our first priority at Pixpa.

Anubhav
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

EXCELLENT website builder for Artists

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2022

Pluspunten

Pixpa offers design-forward portfolio-based customizable website templates. Love the ease of customization and dynamic page layouts. I'm surprised to get all this capability for a very low price. I will continue to use Pixpa for more upcoming years.

Minpunten

Some features are still missing in Pixpa, which are available on Squarespace but those features should be pretty easy to add, I have already informed the team about it.

Hi Anubhav!
We're very happy to know that Pixpa was able to meet your needs as an artist and help you set up your beautiful website.
We are constantly striving to grow and improve as a platform and your feedback is important for that.