Pixpa

4,7 (473)
Schrijf een review!
Alles-in-één websitebouwer voor videomakers en kleine bedrijven

Totaalscore

4,7 /5
(473)
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,7/5
Functies
4,5/5
Gebruiksgemak
4,6/5
Klantenondersteuning
4,9/5

97%
heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

473 reviews

Ivonne
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Geweldige websitebouwer, helaas zonder IDEAL betalingsmogelijkheid in Nederland

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2023

Via deze site wil ik een eerlijke review schrijven en mijn twee sterren toelichten. Ik heb onlangs...

Via deze site wil ik een eerlijke review schrijven en mijn twee sterren toelichten. Ik heb onlangs voor Pixpa gekozen om mijn eigen website te maken voor het verkopen van natuurfoto's. Over het algemeen ben ik erg tevreden over de functionaliteiten en de gebruikersvriendelijkheid van het platform. Echter, als inwoner van Nederland, ben ik teleurgesteld dat ik van Pixpa geen ondersteuning krijg voor IDEAL-betalingen. IDEAL is een populaire betaalmethode in Nederland en wordt veelvuldig gebruikt door klanten. Het ontbreken van IDEAL als betalingsmogelijkheid vormt een belemmering voor de verkoop van mijn foto's in Nederland. Niet alleen voor mij, maar voor iedereen die in Nederland via de Pixpa site wil verkopen. Ik heb meerdere malen contact opgenomen met de klantenservice van Pixpa, en meerdere keren mijn verzoek ingediend om IDEAL-betalingen toe te voegen voor Nederlandse gebruikers. Maar helaas is er tot op heden geen enkele vooruitgang geboekt. Dit heeft me gefrustreerd omdat ik geloof dat het aanbieden van deze betaalmogelijkheid in Nederland essentieel is. Als suggestie voor verbetering zou ik Pixpa willen aanmoedigen serieus te overwegen om IDEAL-betalingen toe te voegen. Kortom, Pixpa is een geweldige websi

Pluspunten

Hoewel Pixpa technisch gezien een geweldige websitebouwer is, loop ik tegen een belangrijke beperking aan. Namelijk het ontbreken van IDEAL-betalingen voor Nederlandse gebruikers.

Minpunten

Het ontbreken van IDEAL-betalingen voor Nederlandse gebruikers.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Ivonne,
We understand your concern about the absence of IDEAL payments for Dutch users, and we appreciate your feedback. We're always working to expand our payment options to serve our users better, and your input is valuable to us. We use Stripe and Paypal to provide online payment processing and we are working with them to enable the IDEAL option for Dutch users. If you have any more suggestions or questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to assist you and enhance your Pixpa experience!

Rizvi
Rizvi
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Marktonderzoek
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Powered a desire in me to have a bigger web presence with great UI, designs and SEO.

Beoordeeld op 24-2-2022

My experience with Pixpa has been emotionally very satisfying, largely because of their excellent...

My experience with Pixpa has been emotionally very satisfying, largely because of their excellent customer service. The entire team has always been excellent at handling all my concerns and answering all my questions with detailed feedback, sometimes simply making the changes how I envisioned them. It is a brand that consistently exceeds expectations.

Pluspunten

Simple, fast, visually appealing, functional, and easy to use. Outstanding customer service is an added bonus. I have created two personal websites and plan to make some for clients.

Minpunten

There are no real negatives. I have used many platforms so I have a good background to compare this platform with others. Pixpa offers the best value for the money, and the customer service is better than any of their competitors; better than Squarespace, Wix, and WordPress from my experience.

I suggest maybe allow templates that is geared towards a funnel landing pages. It can be achieved with some advanced customization and coding but this platform would be a game changer if they had templates that simply allowed you to create that.

Overwogen alternatieven

WordPress

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

Pixpa is cheaper, better layouts, easier to use and better customer service.

Overgestapt van

Squarespace

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

I needed a simple but elegant website. Wordpress would have absorbed me and delayed my projects. Sometimes simplicity is divine and Pixpa offers just that. (not to say Pixpa is not robust because it absolutely is)

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Rizvi!
It's great to see that Pixpa has been able to meet your needs and requirements in so many different ways! We love to see our user's have the best experience possible with us!
Thank you for your kind review and detailed feedback. It is invaluable to us in our quest to grow constantly and improve our platform to adapt to our users' needs!
- Team Pixpa

Chris
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Pixpa Template Software review

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2024

Very good. Regular newsletters without been too many and seem to be relevant.

Very good. Regular newsletters without been too many and seem to be relevant.

Pluspunten

Pixpa software fitted my brief. Had lots of photography templates for selling photos online, with no commission on sales. Are able to sell prints or downloads by e-commerce and more importantly for me, can use self forfillment. This way I have full control over the way any prints sold look and are presented to the customer in most cases the driver.

With a 15 day free, full featured trail. Could change the website template at anytime. Unlimited pages and galleries, with unlimited images you can add to a gallery. Great so I could add extra photos later on if a driver contacted me.

Easily connect your own domain name to your website. I had bought the domain name first so that I could watermark my photos as I was building the new website (even though Pixpa provide a way of doing this within the template software). This was just my way of working because some of these photos may also appear on my Facebook page and I didn’t what non watermarked images on Facebook.

Connecting my domain name was the bit that I had the most trouble with but was very quickly resolved by the Pixpa Support team for me, easily within an hour or so. I think my problem with this part was more to do with me wanting to get my website live and not lose any of the work that I had done over the last 10 or so days.

Pixpa not only have 100’s of online documents to help you build your website but can even set-up your website for a fee. I did use some of these to help in the process of building my website.

Minpunten

When you download several photos into your gallery the latest selection is always first I would prefer that the latest downloaded photo is at the bottom.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Chris,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review! We're delighted to hear that Pixpa perfectly matched your needs, especially with our range of photography templates and the flexibility of self-fulfillment for selling your photos. It’s great to know that you found our e-commerce features and the ability to control the presentation of your prints so beneficial.

We understand that connecting a domain can sometimes be challenging, but we're glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you swiftly. Your experience highlights the value of our comprehensive help documents and dedicated customer support.

Thank you for choosing Pixpa and making the most of our platform. We look forward to continuing to support your photography business and helping you grow your online presence. If you need further assistance or have more feedback, we're just a message away!

Best,
Pixpa Team

Richard
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

My Pixpa thoughts

Beoordeeld op 31-7-2022

My site is out there, I am pleased for that, editing is easy, like that, working in the software is...

My site is out there, I am pleased for that, editing is easy, like that, working in the software is a struggle for me not sure why. I will persist mostly because it is inexpensive to use.

Pluspunten

Was looking for an inexpensive manner to get our recovery site on the Internet. Pixpa met that requirement. Needed it to be simple to use, on first use it seemed to be just that, simple and easy. The software did have a couple of instructional video's which were helpful. The posting of the site was well handled by my host and Pixpa, liked that.

Minpunten

There is not enough simple step by step instructions, the existing videos are not current to the software. There is an assumption that I as a user understand many of the terms used in website building. As the software appears to be only for Photo focused business there is little to indicate it can be used for other types of websites. I did see the potential, so went ahead with it

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Richard!
We are delighted to hear that Pixpa could help in making your website-building experience successful.
We are constantly striving to grow and improve as a platform and your feedback is important for that. Please reach out to our Customer Support team for any issues you have with your website. We always keep our users first!
Thank you for your review.
- Team Pixpa

Geverifieerde reviewer
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Uitvoerende kunsten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Pixpa Made Me Successful!

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2024

Pixpa was the first website builder I chose in 2017 when I decided it was time to buy my own domain...

Pixpa was the first website builder I chose in 2017 when I decided it was time to buy my own domain name and build a website. I will never change to another provider, now I am so familiar with the program and had such professional advantages to having my website live and set up in the way it is, which in short, looks great!

I chose Pixpa over Wix, Squarespace and Wordpress when considering who to build my website with because I liked the layout options, and Pixpa was an affordable price for me.

Pluspunten

Using my website for Business opportunities is easy with Pixpa, because I can update my content so quickly for potential clients to see. The layout of the dashboard is simple and intuitive, and if I need support, the chatbot function is very helpful and responsive.

People can contact me directly through the website, which bridges the gap between potential business partners and the question of how to reach me. My business performance has increased because of this!

Minpunten

Sometimes I have trouble adjusting text formatting from edit mode to how it looks on the live site, but have looked up shortcuts to fix this.

Overwogen alternatieven

Wix en Squarespace

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

Quality was higher with Pixpa and more layout options.

Overgestapt van

WordPress

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

Because the price of Pixpa was more appropriate for me. Now i have built my website and will keep Pixpa because I don't want to go through that whole building process again.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Thank you for being a valued member of the Pixpa community since 2017. We're delighted to hear how our platform has streamlined your business operations and communication with clients. Your choice of Pixpa over other providers highlights the value and quality we strive to deliver.

We're committed to continuing to provide an affordable and user-friendly platform that supports your business growth. We look forward to supporting your success for many more years to come!

Best,
Pixpa Team

Lilia
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best site builder for photographer

Beoordeeld op 3-5-2024

My experience with Pixpa has been nothing short of exceptional. The platform seamlessly blends...

My experience with Pixpa has been nothing short of exceptional. The platform seamlessly blends powerful features with user-friendly design, allowing me to create and showcase my work in ways I never imagined. The beautiful templates provided a solid foundation, and the extensive customization options let me fine-tune every aspect of my website to perfectly align with my brand identity.

Pixpa’s responsive design ensured that my website looked stunning on any device, attracting and engaging visitors across desktops, tablets, and smartphones. The built-in e-commerce functionality was a game-changer for my business, enabling me to effortlessly set up and manage my online store, complete with payment gateways and order tracking.

The client galleries and proofing features streamlined my workflow, making it easy to showcase my portfolio to clients, receive feedback, and collaborate effectively. Pixpa’s dedication to SEO optimization helped improve my website’s visibility, driving more organic traffic and expanding my reach.

Above all, Pixpa’s reliable support team has been a lifesaver, offering prompt and knowledgeable assistance whenever I needed help or had questions. My overall Pixpa experience has not only elevated my online presence but also simplified and enriched my creative process. I highly recommend Pixpa to anyone looking for a versatile and user-friendly platform to showcase their work or grow their business.

Pluspunten

Beautiful Templates: Pixpa offers a wide range of stunning templates for websites, portfolios, and online stores, allowing users to create visually appealing and professional-looking sites without coding skills.

Minpunten

I didn't find any cons. But it would be great to have more templates for contracts and a calendar of shooting schedules

Overwogen alternatieven

Squarespace

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

After careful consideration, I made the decision to switch from Pixieset to Pixpa primarily due to pricing considerations. While Pixieset offers excellent features for photographers, the cost structure was becoming prohibitive for me as my business expanded. Pixpa’s pricing plans offered a more flexible and affordable option without compromising on essential features. I found that Pixpa’s plans not only met my current needs but also provided room for growth without a significant increase in costs. Additionally, Pixpa’s all-in-one platform, which includes website building, e-commerce capabilities, client galleries, and marketing tools, was a compelling factor. Consolidating these features in one platform not only streamlined my workflow but also eliminated the need for multiple subscriptions or integrations. Overall, the cost-effectiveness of Pixpa coupled with its comprehensive feature set made it the ideal choice for me as I sought to manage my online presence and business operations more efficiently.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

Simple in use, affordable in price and quality

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Lilia,
Thank you for sharing your experience with Pixpa! We’re delighted to hear how our templates and features have helped you create a stunning and professional website. Your suggestion for more contract templates and a shooting schedule calendar is greatly appreciated, and we're looking into expanding those options to further support your needs.

It’s fantastic that our e-commerce capabilities and SEO optimization have positively impacted your business, and we're thrilled that our support team has been able to assist you effectively. Your switch from Pixieset and choosing Pixpa over alternatives for its affordability and comprehensive services reaffirms our commitment to providing an all-in-one solution for photographers at a great value.

We appreciate your recommendation and are here to support your creative journey every step of the way!

Best,
Pixpa Team

Kathryn
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Beautiful Site for Artist Business

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2024

I wanted a low cost, good-looking website, with hosting included. Pixpa made implementation easy,...

I wanted a low cost, good-looking website, with hosting included. Pixpa made implementation easy, even for someone who does creative art work, not a professional in the web design business. In only a few days, I had a complete, beautiful site, with a functional store. compared to another provider Id used in the past for another domain, my site is easier to use and better looking. Customer service was very helpful with the one question I had. I will be continuing to use Pixpa.

Pluspunten

Pixpa made connection and hosting easy. Their many templates were good looking, and I found one that looked appropriate for my art display. Customizing with logo, content, and colors was easy. Hooking up to Stripe payment was not difficult either. The store sections are easy to set up, as there are prompts like SEO, tags, and more.

Minpunten

I understand their reasons for not connecting domain name email as it is just not what they want to do. But I did have to get my email from another place. Hover, who did the domain connection, had inexpensive email, so it was not really a problem. It would also be nice to have additional payment options, beyond PayPal and Stripe, although these are very common. I use Stripe, so again, not a problem, but I have been asked to identify areas where they could improve, so there you are!

Overwogen alternatieven

Wix , WordPress en Squarespace

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

I'd previously used webself. Pixpa is a similar price point, yet far easier to use, and better looking overall.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hello Kathryn,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Pixpa! It's fantastic to hear that you found our platform user-friendly and perfect for showcasing your art. We're thrilled that our templates, customization options, and e-commerce functionalities have met your needs, making your site not just beautiful but also functional.

We're delighted that Pixpa's ease of use, aesthetic appeal, and customer service have stood out to you, especially compared to other platforms you've considered. Your success story is exactly what we aim for with every Pixpa user. We're looking forward to supporting your artistic journey and helping your business flourish online. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. Welcome to the Pixpa family!

Best,
Pixpa team

Daniel James
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A Solid Low Cost Alternative to Other Expensive Web Builders

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2024

Pluspunten

Two things:

1. The price - $8 a month monthly, without an annual subscription. Annual subscription is around 50% off.

2. The customer service has been top-notch. During the day and night I have had two people stay with me while I built my site - and it has always been those same two people.

Minpunten

When I want to make adjustments, the page refreshes. So it's a lot of tinkering and waiting to see if you like the change.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for your thoughtful review! We're delighted to hear that Pixpa's affordability and our dedicated customer service have made a positive impact on your website building experience. Your insight into the consistency in service, with the same support team members assisting you, is especially encouraging.

We appreciate your feedback regarding the page refresh during adjustments. We're continuously working on optimizing our platform to enhance the user experience, and your comments are invaluable in this process. Thank you for choosing Pixpa over other options for its value and reliability. We're committed to delivering an even smoother and more efficient experience moving forward!

Best,
Pixpa Team

Amanda
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Online media
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2024

It has been great so far. I have had to reach out to customer service twice via email and they were...

It has been great so far. I have had to reach out to customer service twice via email and they were very quick to respond and fix my issue.

Pluspunten

Very easy to use and set up my photography website. There are a lot of different templates to choose from and they are easy to customize.

Minpunten

I don't really have anything to say about this.

Overwogen alternatieven

Squarespace

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

Price and ease of use. This was the best value.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hello Amanda,
Thank you for your glowing review! We’re delighted to hear that setting up your photography website with Pixpa was a breeze and that our range of customizable templates met your needs. It's great to know our customer service was quick to assist when needed.

Your decision to choose Pixpa for its value and ease of use is much appreciated. We're here to continue providing excellent service and support.

Thanks again for being part of the Pixpa community. If you need any more assistance, we’re just an email away!
Best,
Pixpa Team

Jonathan
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great Value

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2024

Overall, I have been very happy with Pixpa. It is my first website and it has served my needs well...

Overall, I have been very happy with Pixpa. It is my first website and it has served my needs well since I have been using it. I would choose Pixpa again for future websites.

Pluspunten

Pixpa was fairly easy to set up and edit on an ongoing basis.

Minpunten

I wanted more options for collecting revenue from sales.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Jonathan,
Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you found Pixpa easy to set up and manage, and that it's been a great fit for your first website.

We appreciate your feedback regarding the options for collecting revenue from sales. Currently, we support Paypal and Stripe. Please let us know which additional options would you want.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're glad to know that you would choose Pixpa again for future websites. If you have any specific suggestions or need assistance with any features, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help you succeed!

Thanks again,
Pixpa Team

Terry
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Beeldende kunst
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Pixpa Pop Art Vector Drawings Showcase

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2024

Pretty good overall for a first time user of a photo platform rather than a fine art platform.

Pretty good overall for a first time user of a photo platform rather than a fine art platform.

Pluspunten

The online help from your customer support team !

Minpunten

Some of the options were not intuitive. Good thing the customer service team was helpful in walking me ( a first time user ) through the set-up.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hello Terry,
Thank you for your review and for choosing Pixpa to showcase your art! We’re delighted to hear that our customer support team was able to assist you effectively. Providing excellent support is a top priority for us, and we’re glad we could help you navigate the setup process.

We appreciate your feedback about some of the options not being intuitive for first-time users. Your insights are valuable, and we're always looking to improve our platform to make it as user-friendly as possible. We’re pleased to know that overall, you found Pixpa to be a good choice for your needs.

If you have any further suggestions or require additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you make the most of Pixpa for all your creative projects.

Best regards,
The Pixpa Team

Marcus
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Pixpa has been a brilliant next step for my photography practice.

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2021

Centralising my operations by using my website as a nexus has allowed me to streamline my operations...

Centralising my operations by using my website as a nexus has allowed me to streamline my operations. The customer support on their end has also been singularly and consistently one of the smoothest experiences I've ever had.

Pluspunten

It's stunning how easy to use Pixpa has been for me. From setting up the framework of my site, to diving into details ranging from design customisations, to product and service information. I especially love how it renders my site on mobile devices - that's easily one of my favourite things. Plus, SEO management is a breeze.

Overall, its speed and ease of use is magnificent.

Minpunten

Three main gripes I have at the moment:

1. The fact that payment integrations are limited to Paypal and Stripe, given that the two are barely operable in Kenya, and the main methods of transaction in Kenya forces customers to go through a roundabout method to complete payments. If we could find a simple workaround/workthrough for this, it would be wonderful. Related to this...

2. I can't display prices in my local currency (KES). That makes the checkout process rather difficult.

3. I think the blog side could use a little more editing flexibility. Primarily, the ability to change the size of images within the context of writing a blog post.

Overwogen alternatieven

Wix , WordPress en Squarespace

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

The limited feature on Pixieset set at the time, weighed against the cost, was becoming a limitation to how I envision my operations.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Marcus,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review and feedback on Pixpa. It is great to know that Pixpa has been a helpful partner in your photography practice.

Pixpa continues to evolve and improve every day based on feedback from our users. We will definitely keep your feedback in mind in framing our plans.

Lucanus
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent Support, Great Price, Beautiful Client Gallery Options, Important /SEOMarketing...

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2022

I started my photography business 6 months ago and all of my deliveries of digital images have been...

I started my photography business 6 months ago and all of my deliveries of digital images have been done using my Pixpa-hosted website. Clients have had a seamless experience and love their beautiful image galleries. I have also been able to display my portfolio pages and have clients reach me through my website.

Pluspunten

Low monthly fee & EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT!
Clean and intuitive website management features.
Beautiful Client galleries that can be password protected, allow for comments and favourite-ing of images, the ability to sell digital prints directly from the website.
Beautiful and ready-to-go templates for website build.

Minpunten

While there are numerous website build templates, additional templates are needed (Pixpa has indicated that they are working on developing more.
Using the templates straight up is easy, however, if you wish to customise the templates significantly, it can become a bit challenging to adjust the various features since this is not a drag-and-drop build. However, there are very DETAILED tutorial walkthroughs available in the help section of the management area. In addition, Pixpa has EXCELLENT customer service. I have been able to get feedback real-time using the help chat feature, and have also gotten detailed followup via email within 24 hours.

Overwogen alternatieven

Squarespace

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

Pricing of Pixpa met my budget as a startup business while giving me a very strong feature-set - chiefly, to be able to display my portfolio, have a landing page that potential clients can get to learn more about my work visually, have clients contact me, and very importantly, be able to deliver and sell images using private client galleries.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Lucanus!
It's great to know that Pixpa was able to check the boxes for you in terms of pricing, features and customer support. We strive to always make our users happy and content so it's great to hear you had a positive experience.
Thank you for your review!
- Team Pixpa

Dan
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Love the website builder

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2021

I wanted to re-design my photography website with a fresh and modern look and after spending a long...

I wanted to re-design my photography website with a fresh and modern look and after spending a long time looking at many different platforms, I decided to use Pixpa based on the wide range of templates and design options available as well as the ability to sell my images directly from my website. The who experience using pixpa is very straight forward and there are so many great features and ways to customise your website. The support pages are also really useful, and if you can't find the answer to your query, the support helpdesk are always super quick to respond and even send personalised video clips to actually show you what to do in order to resolve the query. I absolutely love this platform and would recommend to any photographers looking to build a portfolio or online store!

Pluspunten

Graet range of templates and customisation options
Modern looking site
Great support

Minpunten

Maybe have more storage included in the subs

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hey Dan!
We are very happy to know that you are loving Pixpa. Customer service is something we take very seriously so we are extremely glad to know that our Customer Support team was able to help you with everything you needed. Thank you for your review!
- Mia

Sarah
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A great all-in-one service for photographers

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2022

I found Pixpa when looking for an all-in-one photography experience that would include a website as...

I found Pixpa when looking for an all-in-one photography experience that would include a website as well as possibilities to provide client galleries and selling photos. I’m so glad I chose them. The website looks very professional and the software is very user friendly. It’s very reasonably priced and much cheaper than having to pay for all of these services separately.

Pluspunten

I like that Pixpa houses all necessary services like website building, client galleries and selling images under one umbrella. It prevents integration problems and makes that you ultimately pay less.

Minpunten

Pixpa is very user friendly, but the website building software could be a bit more versatile in comparison to other big more general website building software.

Overwogen alternatieven

Wix , Acuity Scheduling en Squarespace

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

Pixpa had all services I needed and was more specifically equipped to deal with the services I needed

Overgestapt van

Squarespace

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

Pixpa looked better and seemed more like what I needed. It was specifically aimed at photographers

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Sarah!
We are very happy to know that you have been enjoying our platform! Good to know that our client galleries and e-commerce facilities have been able to help you handle your needs all in one place!
At Pixpa, we are constantly working to improve our platform and make it better adapted to our users' needs. Thank you for your thoughtful and detailed review. Your feedback is always an invaluable help to us!
- Team Pixpa

Rahul
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very happy customer, looking forward for this long term journey.

Beoordeeld op 1-12-2022

I’m new customer to Pixpa. As a photographer, I was looking for platform that would let me set up...

I’m new customer to Pixpa. As a photographer, I was looking for platform that would let me set up my website with minimum to no coding. After researching a bit, i narrowed down to Pixpa. I’ve to say, I’m more than happy and much more relaxed with what Pixpa is offering and i’m more than satisfied to endorse this platform. This is exactly what i was looking for in terms of my website partnership. At this point, I’m staying with Pixpa unless they force my hand with crazy price hikes down the line but based on support and fair business practice and prices they shown me, it seems highly unlikely. What remains to be seen is, how can i use this platform to publish or tell my story.Very happy customer, looking forward for this long term journey. Thanks,Rahul

Pluspunten

Following were key point of my “happiness”1. They did not package services like workspace and domain service. They gave and suggested good option but allowed me to have control over the plan structure and provide smooth integration across all key platforms i was looking at. 2. No matter how much they simplify, creating website is going to have certain technical aspects (as they should to provide users with flexibility). Being in IT industry and slightly blunt, i tried to “Just do it”. Intention was, i should get errors and let me see how Pixpa help me with those. Plan was to see if Pixpa is long term platform or just short term. By god, i was up for treat. I got errors and i got step by step articles and videos to fix those and they worked spot on !!3. In my opinion and so far observation, Pixpa seem to have paid attention to minute details and accepted feedback and integrated it to make it easier for other people.

Minpunten

This is not exactly "Cons" but i work in software industry and i write complicated code for living. They have strong framework (which is how it should be). Unless you get grip on this framework, you won't be able to put foot down. In my book, that is not Con but actually a great thing. But for some, who doesn't have even 5 mins to read the articles and just doesn't have patience to carefully look at error and go to right link, this will be con. (Personally i love Pixpa for this and i don't recommend you “directly putting foot down”.)

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Rahul!
We are thrilled to know that you have had such a great experience with Pixpa. We're very glad to have given you no room for complaint when it comes to building your website. Complete customer satisfaction is always our prime goal!
- Team Pixpa

Teresa
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Pixpa Website

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2022

Fantastic!

Fantastic!

Pluspunten

My website looks beautiful and is easy to manage and edit. The customer is amazing! Their response time is incredibly fast, typically within the hour, and my problems or concerns are always addressed in a timely manner. I'm nothing but impressed!

Minpunten

I would like to see a better integration of videos.

Overwogen alternatieven

Squarespace

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

The cost

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

The features available and the cost

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Teresa!
We're thrilled to hear that your experience with Pixpa has been 10/10. That's exactly what we like to hear!
It's great to hear that our Customer Support team was able to help you iron out any issues that you had.
Thank you for your review!
- Team Pixpa

Chrissy
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent, affordable service with great templates and great customer service

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2021

I love so many things about Pixpa, including the fact that that let you do a free trial period...

I love so many things about Pixpa, including the fact that that let you do a free trial period without entering your credit card information, their clean and up to date templates, the fact that they are always improving upon their websites,and their wonderful customer service.

Pluspunten

Pixpa staff make this software more and more straightforward to use the longer that it is around. The templates are clean and offer a variety of different themes, and the customer service has always been excellent, with the Pixpa customer service experts consistently responding within 5 minutes or less.

Minpunten

There was a bit of a learning curve getting use to this website editor as opposed to other WYSIWYG editors, but the learning curve was not very steep and it didn't take me long to get used to it.

Overwogen alternatieven

WordPress en Squarespace

Overgestapt van

Wix

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

Pixpa was the best value for my money.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Chrissy!
Your review title summarizes everything we want to be and we are delighted to know that we have succeeded in that for you!
We are working on making the learning curve easier by adding more help articles and tutorial videos. Thank you for choosing Pixpa and for taking the time to leave us your lovely review!
- Mia

Larry
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I Should Have Changed To Pixpa Years Ago

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2022

My overall experience has really been a wonderful surprise. The ease of use with the software, the...

My overall experience has really been a wonderful surprise. The ease of use with the software, the speed of their servers, and fantastic support.

The reason I was looking for a new WebHost / software was to get away from the third-party subscriptions using WordPress. The prices of Square, Wix, etc. was more than double the cost of Pixpa

If it wasn't for the 15 day trial, I would have stayed using WordPress on the old hosting company. I was overall happy with them and had been running my business with them for years.

Pluspunten

What I like most is how full-featured this software is for a photographer's website. It's easy to make forms, set up client proofing areas, client orders, payment processing, and customize your website. All this and more in one software.

For years I've been using WordPress for my business website and relying on third-party plugins for these features. Many of these third-party plugins also have monthly or yearly subscriptions. The cost of Webhosting and the additional plugins make Pixpa a bargain and much easier for us do-it-yourself people.

Minpunten

For me the only con with Pixpa and needing an email host provider. I firmly believe if you have a business and website you should have emails that use your domain name. I feel that is really important and more professional than using a gmail.com account or free email service.

I fully understand why Pixpa doesn't have mail services. But I think that's the only area that I can find a con with their services and software.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Larry!
We're glad you found Pixpa!
We're very happy to know that Pixpa was able to meet your needs as a photographer and help you set up your beautiful website, nothing pleases us more than making our users happy.
We're delighted to know your experience with our platform has been so wonderful so far. It's great to have you onboard with us. Thank you very much for your lovely review!
- Team Pixpa

Norma
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

I have been using Pixpa for years and I'm really happy with it.

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2024

Pluspunten

Ease of use, professional looking templates and reasonably priced. Great customer service, they are always prompt and helpful.

Minpunten

The SEO development could be improved. More help needed for SEO dummies like me.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Norma,
Thank you for your long-standing support and for sharing your positive experience with Pixpa! We're delighted to hear that you appreciate our ease of use, professional templates, affordability, and customer service.

We take your feedback on SEO development seriously and are constantly working to enhance our SEO features and resources to better support all our users, including those new to SEO.

We're thrilled that Pixpa's value and user-friendliness were key factors in your switch from Wix. Your continued satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to supporting your success for many more years to come!
Best,
Pixpa Team

Ion
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Preety good

Beoordeeld op 27-12-2022

Pretty good I'd recommend it.

Pretty good I'd recommend it.

Pluspunten

I use Pixpa as the better alternative of what is ( or was a year ago) on the market - Squarespace, Pixieset and others I can't really remember that offered a trial period. Good choice of gallery templates, the ability to sell digital products and prints without setting up an online store, good client galleries. Found to be the best for my needs as a photographer - saves my time and eyes (I do write HTML/CSS code regularly but I rather shoot pictures than stare at a white screen all day). Seems to add new features every 3 or 4 months.

Minpunten

There is a lot to be improved - most templates are set at 1200px wide - max at 3000px (and you need to dig deep to find the option). Neither are good for 4k monitors that max out at 4096px, contact forms can add multiple custom choices but no ability to upload files/pictures with the message, image upload is set at minimum resolution as default (dig deep through menus to change that), no full google fonts integration, no custom email address option as far as I know.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Pixpa! 😊 We're pleased to hear that you've found Pixpa to be a better alternative for your needs as a photographer and that you appreciate features like gallery templates, the ability to sell digital products and prints, and client galleries.

Based on your feedback, we have increased the number of Google Fonts available now and also added the ability for users to upload their own custom fonts.

We also appreciate your constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement. Your comments about template width, contact forms, and image upload settings are valuable, and we'll take them into consideration as we work on enhancing Pixpa.

If you ever have more ideas or questions in the future, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support your photography journey and make Pixpa even better!

Jerrold
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I made the switch to Pixpa. I'm glad I did.

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2021

After over a decade with another platform, I decided to make a switch regarding my photography web...

After over a decade with another platform, I decided to make a switch regarding my photography web presence. I explored Pixpa for their beautifully streamlined sites, their abundance of integration partners, and their overall value proposition. After a few months of usage, Pixpa has lived up to my expectations. Most surprising has been the availability and helpfulness of the customer service. I prefer email and chat assistance, and I've been very pleased with how their agents address my concerns and have assisted me with every piece of my site creation. I will also say their e-commerce and shopping options, which were also a big part of my move to Pixpa, are great. Every option I was missing with my previous platform is here, with simple, straightforward fees (and no commissions!) So far, so good. I encourage you to give them a try!

Pluspunten

Templates, shopping experience, integrations, pricing, customization, and SEO tools and options.

Minpunten

Pixpa doesn't appear to make their branding options clear. Or at least I wasn't aware of any info/options available to me. I had to ask that Pixpa branding and link-outs be removed from my site. It was do immediately, with no issue, but I would rather the default be no branding OR that you give me complete control over that portion.

Overwogen alternatieven

SmugMug en PhotoShelter for Brands

Antwoord van Pixpa

We are also glad to have you with us Jerrold! Happy to hear Pixpa has been working well for your needs. Thank you for leaving this wonderful review!
- Mia

Don
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A Good, Basic Website Developer/Host

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2021

Pixpa is perfect for what I want – a showcase for special photographic images. I do not sell, so I...

Pixpa is perfect for what I want – a showcase for special photographic images. I do not sell, so I do not use their shopping system.

The customer support is excellent. You can work with a live chat line at any time. The support personnel are very quick to respond and are extremely helpful. They are as good (probably better) than any other provider.

Pluspunten

Pixpa is very similar (very similar!) to SquareSpace but at a lower cost. There are some interface differences between the two and some things are better on SquareSpace and some are better on Pixpa. For me, I like how picture size is controlled with dragging a handle on the picture, rather than SquareSpace's very clunky spacers.

Minpunten

Sometimes it is not too clear where to make a setting or adjustment. Pixpa seems to put settings all over the place. But you get used to it. Also, there are sometimes that there seems to be some extra space that I cannot seem to get rid of. I am sure I am missing a setting somewhere, but that goes back to my first point.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Don!
We are very happy to know that you have had a positive experience with Pixpa. Good to hear that our customer support team was able to help you out promptly whenever needed. Customer service is always our prime focus.
We are currently working on adding more help articles and tutorial videos to make the learning curve easier for our new users.
Your feedback is very important to us in helping us grow. We are striving to make our platform better adapted to our users' needs and requirements. Thank you for leaving us your review, your feedback is very valuable to us.
- Mia

Maria
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Mromo art

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2024

I been trated not very good I got trapped with the payment first not registered and scared me when...

I been trated not very good I got trapped with the payment first not registered and scared me when my page showed erased , no matters if was paid for two years , second I don’t know how limitation will be minimum images , no store so frustrating, I get cornered do pay more … and the team was taking super long to help and answer my daughter that caused me a lot of stress I’m the painter mromo

Pluspunten

I easy access and good quality of images

Minpunten

The limited images and no store no way to show how many people see my web site I’m sad with the service , is not fast help of the team

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hello Maria,
Thank you for sharing your experience, and I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you've faced. We strive to provide clear information and transparent service, so I'd like to address your concerns.

Regarding image limits and store features, all details about what's included in each plan are available on our Pixpa pricing page. This is to ensure you can choose the plan that best fits your needs without surprises.

Having said that, your peace of mind is crucial to us. If you feel that Pixpa is not the right fit for you for any reason, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all plans.

We appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve. Our team is here to assist you in getting the most out of your Pixpa experience.

Best regards,
The Pixpa Team

Jenn
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Pixpa fuels my business and online sites since 2018

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2022

It's been the best experience ever in using a website and blog platform!

It's been the best experience ever in using a website and blog platform!

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to change templates, customise layouts, and that their customer service is there all the time from within the editor. They also have added so much functionality on a continual basis, and have accomodated me as much as they can when I have a feature request.

Minpunten

Sometimes, the formatting has be done a couple times as a change won't stick or appears not to have stuck. The only thing that seems to be missing is an ability to plug in functions like on wordpress. But, so far that is minor.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hello Jenn!
It's awesome to see you enjoying Pixpa so much!
We are constantly growing to improve as a platform and better meet the needs of our users. Your feedback is valuable to us in helping us reach that goal.
Thank you for your kind review and feedback.
- Team Pixpa