Pixpa

Alles-in-één websitebouwer voor videomakers en kleine bedrijven

Totaalscore

4,7 /5
(429)
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,8/5
Functies
4,5/5
Gebruiksgemak
4,6/5
Klantenondersteuning
4,9/5

97%
heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

429 reviews

Ivonne
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Geweldige websitebouwer, helaas zonder IDEAL betalingsmogelijkheid in Nederland

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2023

Via deze site wil ik een eerlijke review schrijven en mijn twee sterren toelichten. Ik heb onlangs...

Via deze site wil ik een eerlijke review schrijven en mijn twee sterren toelichten. Ik heb onlangs voor Pixpa gekozen om mijn eigen website te maken voor het verkopen van natuurfoto's. Over het algemeen ben ik erg tevreden over de functionaliteiten en de gebruikersvriendelijkheid van het platform. Echter, als inwoner van Nederland, ben ik teleurgesteld dat ik van Pixpa geen ondersteuning krijg voor IDEAL-betalingen. IDEAL is een populaire betaalmethode in Nederland en wordt veelvuldig gebruikt door klanten. Het ontbreken van IDEAL als betalingsmogelijkheid vormt een belemmering voor de verkoop van mijn foto's in Nederland. Niet alleen voor mij, maar voor iedereen die in Nederland via de Pixpa site wil verkopen. Ik heb meerdere malen contact opgenomen met de klantenservice van Pixpa, en meerdere keren mijn verzoek ingediend om IDEAL-betalingen toe te voegen voor Nederlandse gebruikers. Maar helaas is er tot op heden geen enkele vooruitgang geboekt. Dit heeft me gefrustreerd omdat ik geloof dat het aanbieden van deze betaalmogelijkheid in Nederland essentieel is. Als suggestie voor verbetering zou ik Pixpa willen aanmoedigen serieus te overwegen om IDEAL-betalingen toe te voegen. Kortom, Pixpa is een geweldige websi

Pluspunten

Hoewel Pixpa technisch gezien een geweldige websitebouwer is, loop ik tegen een belangrijke beperking aan. Namelijk het ontbreken van IDEAL-betalingen voor Nederlandse gebruikers.

Minpunten

Het ontbreken van IDEAL-betalingen voor Nederlandse gebruikers.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Ivonne,
We understand your concern about the absence of IDEAL payments for Dutch users, and we appreciate your feedback. We're always working to expand our payment options to serve our users better, and your input is valuable to us. We use Stripe and Paypal to provide online payment processing and we are working with them to enable the IDEAL option for Dutch users. If you have any more suggestions or questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to assist you and enhance your Pixpa experience!

Nelson
Nelson
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The best way to put your business online!

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2022

Pluspunten

It's very easy to use and intuitive, and what you see is what you get. If something is not working as you'd expect, just contact the support team and they are always ready to help you in the best way possible.

Minpunten

I wish that I could try different templates without losing all the formatting I did for the current

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Nelson!
Thank you for your kind review. We're very glad to know that you have been enjoying your experience with Pixpa. Customer service is our number one focus so it makes us happy to know that your experience with our Customer Support team was a positive one.
- Team Pixpa

Marcus
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Pixpa has been a brilliant next step for my photography practice.

Beoordeeld op 22-9-2021

Centralising my operations by using my website as a nexus has allowed me to streamline my operations...

Centralising my operations by using my website as a nexus has allowed me to streamline my operations. The customer support on their end has also been singularly and consistently one of the smoothest experiences I've ever had.

Pluspunten

It's stunning how easy to use Pixpa has been for me. From setting up the framework of my site, to diving into details ranging from design customisations, to product and service information. I especially love how it renders my site on mobile devices - that's easily one of my favourite things. Plus, SEO management is a breeze.

Overall, its speed and ease of use is magnificent.

Minpunten

Three main gripes I have at the moment:

1. The fact that payment integrations are limited to Paypal and Stripe, given that the two are barely operable in Kenya, and the main methods of transaction in Kenya forces customers to go through a roundabout method to complete payments. If we could find a simple workaround/workthrough for this, it would be wonderful. Related to this...

2. I can't display prices in my local currency (KES). That makes the checkout process rather difficult.

3. I think the blog side could use a little more editing flexibility. Primarily, the ability to change the size of images within the context of writing a blog post.

Overwogen alternatieven

Wix, WordPress en Squarespace

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

The limited feature on Pixieset set at the time, weighed against the cost, was becoming a limitation to how I envision my operations.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Marcus,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review and feedback on Pixpa. It is great to know that Pixpa has been a helpful partner in your photography practice.

Pixpa continues to evolve and improve every day based on feedback from our users. We will definitely keep your feedback in mind in framing our plans.

Richard
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

My Pixpa thoughts

Beoordeeld op 31-7-2022

My site is out there, I am pleased for that, editing is easy, like that, working in the software is...

My site is out there, I am pleased for that, editing is easy, like that, working in the software is a struggle for me not sure why. I will persist mostly because it is inexpensive to use.

Pluspunten

Was looking for an inexpensive manner to get our recovery site on the Internet. Pixpa met that requirement. Needed it to be simple to use, on first use it seemed to be just that, simple and easy. The software did have a couple of instructional video's which were helpful. The posting of the site was well handled by my host and Pixpa, liked that.

Minpunten

There is not enough simple step by step instructions, the existing videos are not current to the software. There is an assumption that I as a user understand many of the terms used in website building. As the software appears to be only for Photo focused business there is little to indicate it can be used for other types of websites. I did see the potential, so went ahead with it

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Richard!
We are delighted to hear that Pixpa could help in making your website-building experience successful.
We are constantly striving to grow and improve as a platform and your feedback is important for that. Please reach out to our Customer Support team for any issues you have with your website. We always keep our users first!
Thank you for your review.
- Team Pixpa

Eve
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent choice for photographers

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2021

Pluspunten

The best customer service in website templates! Building the site felt like having a personal assistant on call to help every step of the way. Every question I had was not only answered very quickly but often even solved directly by the PIXPA team. It was like having your own web designer for free! My favorite team to work with!

Minpunten

No cons so far ...and I have been using it for three years!

Overwogen alternatieven

SmugMug, Squarespace en Shopify

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

Bad customer service , constant price increases after first year deals

Overgestapt van

Wix

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

Better pricing, great customer support, flexible product window sizing for photography prints that don't fit into square windows

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Eve!
3 years is a long time and we are incredibly happy that you have had such a great experience with us! Its great to know that our Customer Support team was always there to help you with everything you need! We take customer service very seriously.
Thank you for leaving us your lovely review!
- Mia

Mikko
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great website builder for photographers

Beoordeeld op 14-9-2021

So far, so good. Overall experience has been very good. I really like the ease of use and ability...

So far, so good. Overall experience has been very good. I really like the ease of use and ability to have almost all features in one package that is affordable in pricing. If you are a photographer Pixpa is a no-brainer and support is just wonderful.

Pluspunten

I really like the client galleries feature in Pixpa, which is a great way to deliver photos/files to customers. I also like many tailor-made features for photographers such as watermarking images if needed, right click protection and so on. Templates are impressive and customer support is unparalleled in its friendliness and efficiency and its available 24/7. It is that good!

Minpunten

There could be more storage space included in the basic plans and multilingual sites can be challenging to build (to be honest there are tools translate menus and other functions but in order to have a website running completely in two or more languages you may need to buy multiple sites/plans). Integrated booking feature would also be nice to have

Overwogen alternatieven

Wix, SmugMug, WordPress en Squarespace

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

It offered more features I needed as a photographer on a ok price compared to others and it is relatively easy to use. Some of the features are unique. You get a feeling that designers of this platform had photographers in their minds and that is not a case with some alternatives.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hello Mikko!
We are very happy to know that you have been enjoying Pixpa. Great to see you loving our client galleries! Thank you for choosing Pixpa and for taking the time to leave us a review!
- Mia

Christopher
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Soloprenuer Full-time Creative

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2021

My overall experience has been good, and in business...That's amazing. Even when I had an issue...

My overall experience has been good, and in business...That's amazing. Even when I had an issue they worked to fix it. Pixpa isn't something that I need to worry about while running my business. I'm thankful for that.

Pluspunten

First its the customer service. I've worked with this software and I've had issues that they quickly resolved. I feel like I'm actually working with a team. I've built numerous pixpa websites for my friends who need a simple easy to use software to market themselves. To make my response simple.... All of my future websites will be through Pixpa. I'm obsessed with seeing my images on their landing pages.

Minpunten

I've been with Pixpa for a few years. So i've seen the version of the software that made me... let's just say, agitated. lol But they upgrade and made a tweak here and there to make it better for the user so my con is possibly the video hosting. Can I host my videos through Pixpa, instead of a third party? not sure.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Christopher!
Thank you for being such a long time supporter of Pixpa! We are delighted to know that Pixpa has been able to meet your needs and requirements. We take customer service very seriously and are very glad that our Customer Support team has been able to assist you wherever needed.
We are constantly striving to make our platform better adapted to the needs of our users. Your feedback is an important part of that process. So, thank you very much for leaving us your kind review.
- Mia

Ed
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Pixpa is easy to use, setup in minutes and amazing support

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2022

Pluspunten

I like the fact it's easy to setup, and the support staff is amazing and is always available to help.

Minpunten

Sometimes I run into issues, but the ease of entering HTML code is wonderful. Just wish I could do online booking.

Overwogen alternatieven

Square Payments, Squarespace en Weebly

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

The all in one, photo gallery for my clients, the eCommerce and website.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Ed!
Thank you for your review. We are happy to know your experience with Pixpa has been a positive one.
We constantly strive to improve our platform and add more features and upgrades as per the needs of our users. Your feedback is important in helping us achieve that.
- Team Pixpa

Kyla
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Using my website for Business

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2022

Pixpa was the first website builder I chose in 2017 when I decided it was time to buy my own domain...

Pixpa was the first website builder I chose in 2017 when I decided it was time to buy my own domain name and build a website. I will never change to another provider, now I am so familiar with the program and had such professional advantages to having my website live and set up in the way it is, which in short, looks great!

Pluspunten

Using my website for Business opportunities is easy with Pixpa, because I can update my content so quickly for potential clients to see. The layout of the dashboard is simple and intuitive, and if I need support, the chatbot function is very helpful and responsive.

Minpunten

Sometimes I have trouble adjusting text formatting from edit mode to how it looks on the live site, but have looked up shortcuts to fix this.

Overwogen alternatieven

Wix, WordPress en Squarespace

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

I chose Pixpa over Wix, Squarespace and Wordpress when considering who to build my website with because I liked the layout options, and Pixpa was an affordable price for me.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Kyla!
It's great to know that Pixpa was able to check the boxes for you in terms of pricing, ease of use, and customer support. Glad to know Pixpa was able to help you grow and reach heights in your business.
We strive to always make our users happy and content so it's great to hear you had a positive experience. We encourage you to contact our wonderful Customer Support team for any queries or issues you may have.
Thank you for your review!
- Team Pixpa

Deborah
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

GREAT Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2021

I have doubled my clients since launching my website. It looks very professional and it's easy for...

I have doubled my clients since launching my website. It looks very professional and it's easy for clients to navigate. I also post on social media with links to the website so I have more people visiting my site.

Pluspunten

I've been hesitant building a website because it can get confusing and overwhelming. With Pixpa I was able to contact support staff when I had questions. They always answered quickly and I was able to keep working. Also, they produced little videos to help show me what I needed to do. I couldn't have built a website without their quick help

Minpunten

I haven't come across anything I'm not happy with.

Overwogen alternatieven

Squarespace

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

Zenfolio was too confusing for me.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

Having the support staff to help me as I had questions helped me get my website built and up-and-running in record time.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Deborah!
We are so glad to here we were able to help you double your clientele and expand your business! How amazing is that! Also glad to know that our Customer Support team were able to look after your every need! Customer service is definitely always our first priority! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
- Mia

Ly
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Beautiful website templates, yet easy to use

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2022

Pluspunten

Ease of use, integration of e-commerce, modern templates

Minpunten

At sometimes (rarely) upload time is too long

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Ly!
We are very happy to know that Pixpa has been able to meet your needs so well. Thank you very much for your detailed review. We are delighted to have you onboard with us!
- Team Pixpa

Heather
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Better alternative to Squarespace/Format

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2022

I'm creating a design portfolio and will be transferring my art portfolio to Pixpa based on the...

I'm creating a design portfolio and will be transferring my art portfolio to Pixpa based on the amount of features, the ease of use, customization options, and all for a better price.

Pluspunten

Pixpa seems to offer exactly what I need for a reasonable price. I used to pay double what I'm paying now for my Pixpa site for a service that offered less functionality, less customization, and capped the number of galleries I was allowed at much less than I'm getting with Pixpa. The templates are designed thoughtfully and are very dynamic - there is plenty you can do with your website.

Minpunten

The website builder tool has a lot to offer, but at times I feel it could use more drag-and-drop functionality.

Overwogen alternatieven

Webflow en Weebly

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

I was looking for a better price. Also, my Format subscription capped the number of images and galleries I could have at a much lower number than the subscription I started with Pixpa.

Overgestapt van

Squarespace

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

Pixpa seemed to offer the same quality of service and the same features, but for less.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Heather!
Thank you for choosing Pixpa as your website builder! It's wonderful to know that you had a great experience with Pixpa! We keep our Clients' needs and satisfaction first and it makes us very happy to hear that we could provide you with exceptional professional service!
Thank you for taking the time and leaving this lovely review!
- Team Pixpa

Claire
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Perfect Service to Make Your Perfect Website!

Beoordeeld op 10-12-2021

Absolutely wonderful, easy to use, and amazing customer support.

Absolutely wonderful, easy to use, and amazing customer support.

Pluspunten

Pixpa offers a variety of templates for you to choose from and edit to your hearts content. They have an amazing customer support team that helps you with anything you are not understanding or need help with. Highly recommend Pixpa for anyone needing a user friendly, pretty, and accessible website to fit your branding and all your website needs.

Minpunten

I would like to see Pixpa allow me to create my own user names for my master log in page, which I utilize for my clients to log in and see their finished galleries.

Overwogen alternatieven

Wix

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

Pricing and capability to what I was looking for.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

I loved the pricing along with how the galleries worked. I honestly would not have gone with Pixpa without having the free trial first.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Claire!
We are thrilled to be your perfect service for your perfect website!
Our number one priority has always been customer service because we believe in putting our users' first in everything we do. So, it's awesome to know that you had such an amazing experience with our Customer Support team!
Thank you for your lovely review and your valuable feedback and suggestions!
- Team Pixpa

Olivier
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Pixpa for Photographers

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2022

After several tries on other platforms I discovered Pixpa and I adopted it very quickly. The logic...

After several tries on other platforms I discovered Pixpa and I adopted it very quickly. The logic of use is simple and the customization possibilities are really varied.
Working with pixpa allows me to concentrate on what I know, my job and not on the management of my website.
As a photographer, I can only highly recommend discovering pixpa, trying it out and working with it.
The technical team is available, attentive and very efficient, which does not spoil anything.

Pluspunten

ease of use, simplicity and efficiency. It is really easy to create and manage your pages, your store. The interface is simple, and the platform is very responsive

Minpunten

as with any platform you have to learn the logic of the tool

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Olivier!
We are very happy to hear you've had a positive experience. We're glad Pixpa could simplify the website building process for you. That's exactly waht we like to hear!
Thanks for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback!
- Team Pixpa

Chrissy
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent, affordable service with great templates and great customer service

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2021

I love so many things about Pixpa, including the fact that that let you do a free trial period...

I love so many things about Pixpa, including the fact that that let you do a free trial period without entering your credit card information, their clean and up to date templates, the fact that they are always improving upon their websites,and their wonderful customer service.

Pluspunten

Pixpa staff make this software more and more straightforward to use the longer that it is around. The templates are clean and offer a variety of different themes, and the customer service has always been excellent, with the Pixpa customer service experts consistently responding within 5 minutes or less.

Minpunten

There was a bit of a learning curve getting use to this website editor as opposed to other WYSIWYG editors, but the learning curve was not very steep and it didn't take me long to get used to it.

Overwogen alternatieven

WordPress en Squarespace

Overgestapt van

Wix

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

Pixpa was the best value for my money.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Chrissy!
Your review title summarizes everything we want to be and we are delighted to know that we have succeeded in that for you!
We are working on making the learning curve easier by adding more help articles and tutorial videos. Thank you for choosing Pixpa and for taking the time to leave us your lovely review!
- Mia

Stacey
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Pixpa Review

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2021

Pixpa is an all in one program, I haven’t been able to find any other one that includes as much as...

Pixpa is an all in one program, I haven’t been able to find any other one that includes as much as Pixpa does.

Pluspunten

I love that Pixpa had all the features I was looking for in a website host. Not having to have a handful of subscriptions to multiple places was what I was desperate to find and I am so glad I have discovered it! The team is top notch with communication and are always there to help me with any question I might have!

Minpunten

I would love to see the program have some more custom tools geared towards a photography business, for services I would love to see a deposit/retainer and tip option.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hello Stacey!
We are very happy to hear that Pixpa has been able to meet your needs and requirements. We are glad that our Customer Support team was able to help you out and answer your queries whenever needed. We take customer service very seriously.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback and suggestions. We are constantly working to make our platform better adapted to the needs of our users and your feedback is an important part of that process!
- Mia

Norma
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

An easy to use web platform, great customer service!

Beoordeeld op 15-7-2021

I've been really happy with Pixpa. It's easy to use, it has a good selection of templates and most...

I've been really happy with Pixpa. It's easy to use, it has a good selection of templates and most of all the customer service is great! You get a quick response and if necessary they will go in and fix the problem for you. You don't get that with some of the bigger platforms. The price is very reasonable. You can make suggestions for improvements and they will take it on board. I am very happy with them.

Pluspunten

Pixpa is easy to use, customisable and reasonably priced. Great customer service!

Minpunten

Unable to replace images without losing metadata but they are working on it.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Thank you for your kind review Norma! We are very happy that you chose us as your website builder. Great to know our Customer Support team was able to give you al the help you needed!
- Mia

Linda
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Found my e-commerce/web builder platform

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2022

My old current website is looking old and tired with not many or poor options for selling on as I...

My old current website is looking old and tired with not many or poor options for selling on as I want to do directly from my own photography website. I also wanted a more modern looking design with features I can custom to my needs and Pixpa allows many of these features which I'm excited to use.

Pluspunten

I researched many platforms before I decided to stick with Pixpa. From day 1 their customer support has been A++ They have been very generous with their time and support when I was having any issues and whilst I have been building my website. I can contact them live most of the time, but if not, they get back to you asap. The platform itself is quite intuitive and easy to use once you get into it. May of the features suit exactly what I envision for my website so I look forward to launching very soon,

Minpunten

There are a few minor features as I have been working on website I have already suggested and they have noted for possible future upgrades, but nothing major to stop me from working on website.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hello Linda!
We are very happy that you chose us as your website builder. It's great to hear that our Customer Support team was able to help you iron out any issues that you had. We encourage you to contact our wonderful Customer Support team for any queries or issues you may have.
It is wonderful to have you onboard with us! Thank you for the review.
- Team Pixpa

Freddie
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great feature filled platform

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2022

I was hesitant to use the platform as I was coming from services like Wix. But I love the choice of...

I was hesitant to use the platform as I was coming from services like Wix. But I love the choice of templates and integration with various services. Most importantly the support team have been very good and speedy in helping me with any issues I've come across. I now have 2 sites running on Pixpa.

Pluspunten

Templates and site editing
Lots of Storage

Minpunten

Needs integration with more payment services and print labs

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hello Freddie!
We're happy to know that you found Pixpa to be a great platform and suited to your needs.
Thank you very much for your feedback. We constantly strive to improve our platform and add more features and upgrades as per the needs of our users. Your feedback is important in helping us achieve that.
- Team Pixpa

Inge
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Managing my photography website since 2017 with Pixpa

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2023

Excellent website and CMS, Innovative and excellent customer support

Excellent website and CMS, Innovative and excellent customer support

Pluspunten

Easy of Use, Good Design, Templates, Building Blocks, Innovation, Continue improving and excellent Customer Service.

Minpunten

Custom development, Payment via Ideal (general payment method in NL), Allignment of Design

Antwoord van Pixpa

Thank you for your ongoing support as a Pixpa user since 2017! We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate our platform's ease of use, design, templates, and innovation. We're committed to continuous improvement and providing excellent customer service. Your feedback is valuable to us as we strive to meet your needs. If you have any more suggestions or feedback, please don't hesitate to share.

Yong Lin
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Have been using PIXPA since 2018!

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2022

Overall experience was great, worth every single bucks! Customer service is amazing and able to...

Overall experience was great, worth every single bucks! Customer service is amazing and able to solve most of your issues if you are not tech savvy! Also, It's great if your website is heavily dependent on photo contents!

Pluspunten

I've tried both Wix and Pixpa and chose to remain with Pipxa because it's simpler for me to set up than their rival Wix. Another thing that amazed me was how quickly their customer support responded and always took care of the majority of my problems. Unlike rivals that take a long time to resolve issues and deploy AI system replies that are BS. That's the major reason I continue to support them today!

Minpunten

Lack of features for video contents (can only embed from Youtube) I hope they allow user to upload video to their own server? Maybe in the future!

Matthew
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A breath of fresh air

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2022

I am really enjoying Pixpa. It gives me and my clients a satisfying experience, especially in the...

I am really enjoying Pixpa. It gives me and my clients a satisfying experience, especially in the realm of ecommerce.

Pluspunten

Easy to use with great functionality. What I have enjoyed the most is being able to sell items directly from client gallaries hassle free. Easy for me, easy for my clients. I can control download options by gallery and by user. Order management is very well done too. This is a small side business for me, and before I switched to Pixpa I was on the verge of throwing the towel in.

Minpunten

The only con I've experienced is a technical glitch this week that deleted all images in a gallery (rather than just the images I had selected), and then wouldn't allow me to restore the deleted images. So far this has been a one-off problem. The option to restore deleted images is, ordinarily, definitely on the pro list.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Matthew!
We are very happy to hear your experience with Pixpa has been a positive one.
Thank you for your review!
- Team Pixpa

Rachel
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simple Professional with out killing my wallet

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2021

Customer service has been great. Pricing is awesome. Look of my account is clean and professional....

Customer service has been great. Pricing is awesome. Look of my account is clean and professional. I love Pixpa.

Pluspunten

I needed a simple professional set up. I found it. I also loved that it doesn't kill my wallet. I am a seasonal photographer so sometimes my website just sits. Its nice to know when I am not working I am not spending tons of money. It also is easy to use the preset templates. Which is great cause I really am not a computer person.

Minpunten

I am still not understanding to customize or use more advanced options. But not really a con because its something I know I need to work on.

Overwogen alternatieven

Squarespace

Redenen om voor Pixpa te kiezen

Zenfolio was expensive and hard to use. I didn't like the feel and felt I was being ripped off cause I couldn't understand 80% of how their site worked.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pixpa

I went for something that just fit my flow.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Rachel!
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you have found Pixpa to be helpful for your needs.
Please check out our help site for detailed guides and tutorials. We are currently working on adding more help articles and tutorial videos to make the learning curve easier. Also don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support team for anything you need. Customer service is always our first priority at Pixpa.
- Mia

Daniel
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great Website Builder!

Beoordeeld op 3-1-2022

Anytime we need help, Pixpa staff are there to help us. We've had a great experience for several...

Anytime we need help, Pixpa staff are there to help us. We've had a great experience for several years straight!

Pluspunten

The ease to go between sites, customization, and variety of templates.

Minpunten

I wish that once I got into the website building there were more template options for building pages.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hi Daniel!
It makes us very happy to see that you have had such an incredible experience with Pixpa!
Keeping our users happy is always the number one focus for us at Pixpa. Good to hear that our Customer Support team was there to help you whenever the need arose.
Thank you for your review. Your feedback is important to us in helping us grow and adapt our platform as per the needs of our users!
- Team Pixpa

Sandra
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A great recommendation - looking forward to a beautiful website

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2022

very positive indeed - always getting help when needed.

very positive indeed - always getting help when needed.

Pluspunten

I am still learning since the software is a bit complex but with the great help of the Pixpa Team who is always there when you need them (24/7) I am getting closer and closer to the site I wished for.
There is only one thing that I would like to have and that is to have the possibility to edit my site on the phone or tablet in order for me to make instant changes when needed.

Minpunten

The possibilities to change things in the site seem to be all over the place in the dashboard. I would love to have them all in one place, but obviously this is not possible. After searching a bit and understanding the software better and with the help of the great Pixpa Team I get there and my site will eventually be finished and built. Unfortunately my site is still in the making because I have very little time to work continuously on it. But I will get there...
Thank you Pixpa.

Antwoord van Pixpa

Hello Sandra,
We are very glad to know that you have had an excellent experience with Pixpa so far. Customer service is always our number one priority and we encourage you to contact our Customer Support team if you need any help. Pixpa studio is now mobile-friendly.
Thank you for your kind review and feedback.
- Team Pixpa