Boosted

Video making software with built-in templates

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Parag B.
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Simple to use and great for marketing

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020

Short videos are always a good selling /advertising tool and Boosted has made that accessible and economical.

Pluspunten

I found this app advertised while playing a game and it looked quite interesting so I thought I'd have a few trial.

I was very impressed with how easy it was to use and make a small video to advertise my business.

Considering how much you would pay a professional company to make a short video this was a great purchase as a one off and will certainly pay for itself quite quickly.

You don't even need instructions about what to do, it was that easy and in the space of a couple of hours I made half a dozen videos for my own business, our trade body and a charity club I am a member of and all were received as being very professionally done.

The templates are limited at present but I am advised the database is always increasing and you can always use our make your own videos to add to the list.

Most subject matters are covered and there is a good selection of fonts and adjustments available.

It is very easy to export and save the videos and get them out in the world of social media to give your brand more exposure.

Definitely an app with looking at for any business.

Minpunten

It would be great if there sas a larger database of videos that can be available license free. Although there is a good selection it is limited.

Kristie K.
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Amazing Effects and Graphics!

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021

I was very excited to use Boosted because it was a new platform for me to use. I have been uploading my Boosted videos that I created onto my social media accounts (Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo, Pinterest, Facebook, Google Business) to bring in traffic to my artistic products that I have on sale during the pandemic. Instead of having to hire a freelancer to create social media posts for me, I have saved thousands of dollars creating social media posts on my own.

Pluspunten

I was furloughed during the pandemic at my actual employer so I decided to promote my freelance business on social media to generate traffic and bring in sales. I sell artistic products so I used videomaking tools by Boosted to create social media posts. The outcome has been amazing because I get to use all sorts of videomaking tools and I subscribe for less than $20 a month. I have limitless number of video tools I can choose from and the possibilities seem countless.

Minpunten

The least favorite part of using Boosted is the music because there aren't that many music choices to select from. Although I can make a million videos from Boosted with different possibilities, the music is limited. I don't have great music to choose from and a lot of the songs are tacky. If there was an audio feature or more music to choose from, that'd make me stick with Boosted. Also, there are different types of services within Boosted such as videomaking, video-editing, photo editing, and visual effects. My favorite is the videomaking one. I am interested in the video-editing but if there aren't many choices of music to choose from, I don't think the subscription is worth it.

Overwogen alternatieven

Wix

Redenen om voor Boosted te kiezen

I made the switch because Wix was asking too much to subscribe to create more videos. There is a limitless number of music choices to make on Wix but there are only about 15-20 video templates I can choose from even after I purchased the subscription. I can download music from Wix to upload onto Boosted and combine the two types of videomaking techniques to promote on social media. It is a cheaper option than hiring a freelancer to create social media posts for me.

Redenen om over te stappen op Boosted

I chose Boosted over Wix because Wix is very limited in how many videos I can create. The resolution is high on Wix and Boosted but Boosted has better graphics and more motion design templates to choose from, making the videos less cheesy and sales-like.
Laly P.
  • Sector: Sport
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Boosted is broken

Beoordeeld op 4-3-2021

I just lost all my past videos and it has been impossible to work with the appūüĎéūüŹĹ

Pluspunten

In the past was great, now is ruined and Im stuck because I paid a year subscription

Minpunten

Is working horrible now and I lost all my past videos

Antwoord van Lightricks Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Laly. We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with Boosted. Our team would be happy to assist you. Be in touch at [email protected] Someone will respond within 24 hours.

Jaime antonio R.
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

EDITOR VIDEO DE PUBLICIDAD MARKETING

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2021

It is an application that facilitates the management of advertising to companies with their products in an easier way by occupying certain templates and these modify them so that they are interesting for the public

Pluspunten

It is a program that makes it easy to generate
audiovisual advertising product that one sells online

Minpunten

There are not enough templates and little varied music should generate a better edition of personalized videosThere are not enough templates and little varied music should generate a better edition of personalized video

Eleni E.
  • Sector: Horeca

Just amazing!!

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2021

Professionals!

Pluspunten

It's so easy to use, with amazing results!!

Minpunten

Some templates and sounds are repeated. I'm a difficult client and more selective..
So, I need new templates .. :)

• Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Boosted with Ease

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2020

Overall I am very much satisfied with the application.

User friendly
Very much connective
Super fast

Pluspunten

The footage, Music and the very important user friendly navigation makes this a Go to App for Digital marketing. The reviews I got so far from my Team, colleagues were overwhelming.

Minpunten

*If they can Add more indian flavoured footage (Now most of the footage contains western people). To enter into indian market, 'They' must come up with the

Indian flavoured
Problem solving,
Funny
Doctor & patient centric,
Customer service oriented
Running race coming first
& Few generic videos which can really connect to the wider audience.

* It would be very handy if we have the option to edit the scene order also.(first & last scene from the footage)

* If you could add search column in templates section then it will save time

• Sector: Schoolleiding

Boosted my Business thats what I can say

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2020

Great, highly recommended. Just that now my rival businesses are also learning the same trick.

Pluspunten

It is easy to use, I am not a wizard or a gimmick but the software is very user friendly, easy to use. It actually understands what you wish to do. For a price cautious customer like me, it was easy to make a decision for all our FB, Linkedin, Whatsapp, and other media marketing. I am glad I did it.

Minpunten

The choices are limited, but I was told they are adding more clips and the customr support is great. Go for it. By the time you learn how to use they must have added many clips for you to learn on.

Jessica R.
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Excellent Easy App

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2021

Love it. So easy and so fast.

Pluspunten

I love all the options. Easy to use. The app helps put it together so you get the job done faster.

Minpunten

I get sad that I own a subscription but that I still have to pay for what I create. Wix uses GettyImages and doesn’t charge per image or video on top of having a professional plan.

Stephanie B.

Video challenged

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2021

The problem that I solved is better marketing and having a tool to create beautiful commercial/videos. The biggest realized benefit is the instant gaining of clients.

Pluspunten

The integration with the business was extremely easy. I love the number of templates and the templates themselves. The format on the screen makes it really easy to get started as well as customize.

Minpunten

However, I ran into an issue when trying to post to social media. The location of the share isn't very intuitive, being that it is at the bottom of the preview page. Other than that the app is great.

Johnny P.

Awesome self marketing tool

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021

Excellent tool and fun to use.

Pluspunten

Ease of use. Templates. Graphics. Short video clips. Ability to add my own touches. Easy to use with my cell as well.

Minpunten

Nothing yet that I can see. I have not found any problems yet.

Emery M.
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Fun & Easy To Use Video Tool

Beoordeeld op 13-5-2020

Super Cool!

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to change and update the videos to match the need of my marketing campaign, edit the text, audio - them voila - ready to email to my clients or post on social media.

Minpunten

The transitions were my least favorite part of the software, but since the update, the transitions have been updated as well and I'm in love with it all over again.

Hardeep B.
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Awesome App

Beoordeeld op 29-6-2020

Very awesome and easy to use.

Pluspunten

You can increase the size of fonts. Editing is easy compare to competitors.

Minpunten

Hope you will launch a Mac book app version too.

Tiago D.
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Eu gostei, mas o conte√ļdo ainda √© pouco.

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2020

Gostaria que voc√™s criassem mais conte√ļdo eu mesmo seria um grande cliente .

Pluspunten

Eu gostei muito do app, me ajuda muito na propaganda da academia, achei f√°cil de usar e fica muito bonito.

Minpunten

Pouco conte√ļdo, por favor criem mais, n√£o √© bom ficar repetindo o mesmo v√≠deo sempre.

Monika M.

Perfekte WerbeApp

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2020

Ich habe meine Werbung in Social Media optimiert und schicke auch Kunden individuelle Clips per eMail. Meine Sichtbarkeit hat sich dadurch erhöht. Call to action ist deutlich gestiegen.

Pluspunten

Es funktioniert alles perfekt. Man kann den Clip nach den eigenen Vorstellungen aufbauen oder das Design und die Musik √ľbernehmen. Mit ein paar Klicks hat man ein perfektes Video erstellt. Individuell durch den pers√∂nlichen Text, auch wenn man das Design √ľbernehmen m√∂chte. Ich bin begeistert und ich habe mich bisher noch nie so wirksam pr√§sentiert, wie mit Boosted. Auch technisch funktioniert die App einwandfrei.

Minpunten

Ich habe nichts gefunden, was mir an der Software nicht gefallen w√ľrde. Sie ist absolut benutzerfreundlich und es ergeben sich perfekte Clips, auch wenn man Anf√§nger ist.

Lauro J.
  • Sector: Muziek

Execelente App

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2020

Meus stories ficou muito legal e muita qualidade de profissional, e eu nem sou da are-a de Designer Gr√°ficos e nao sou gravador de cenas..

Pluspunten

Gostei de tudo praticamente, app bem desenvolvido , falta só alguns ajuste finais, mas 90% ta top. Vídeos template qualidade ótima praticamente excelente.. animacoes bem ilustrativas mesmo

Minpunten

Eu só nao achei lega a Alinhamento dos Texto, teria que ter tipo umas reguas imaginatorio quando deixo o txto ou image em Drag Drop, para poder alinha melho, e os videos caseiros nao cosegui deixar o audio original, talvez nao aprendi,mas app e muito relevante.. Maravilhoso

Faith A.
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Boosted - Best Branding App

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2020

Boosted has helped me to add effects, sounds and build a personality on my social pages. My fans have been able to discover this app, and I'm super excited to use this app.

Pluspunten

Boosted is easy to use and explore. This app helps to build a brand, communicate with your audience with use of fascinating and meaningful videos.

With over 100 templates, boosted has variety of template categories for business owners who love to communicate with the use of videos.

My best features on boosted include; variety of formats, adding of clips, and editing of scenes.

Minpunten

This product works well for me, and there's nothing to like least about boosted.

Adilson D.

Coment√°rio do Software Boosted

Beoordeeld op 15-7-2020

Eu gosto muito da elaboração e criação de videos e da forma clara e explicita na arte da propaganda do meu serviço.

Pluspunten

Os recursos de criação dos videos para mim são muito importante, os modelos de criação são ótimo e acessíveis e de fácil instalação e compreensão.
Muito tranquilo manusear o aplicativo, além de ser muito intuitivo.
Eu gostaria de tivesse mais videos na √°rea da psicologia que √© a minha √°rea de atua√ß√£o e que n√£o tem, esse √© o √ļnico ponto baixo da minha reclama√ß√£o.

Minpunten

A criação de mais videos para a área da psicologia.

Blessing D.
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I love this app. Ever since i downloaded it i have been making beautiful and eye catchy videos.

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2020

Its amazing nonetheless, i love it and I'm happy i downloaded it. I now have professional videos for my page. So cool....

Pluspunten

The soft ware is very good and easy to use.

Minpunten

What i dont like is paying for it. Seriously the price stated to use it for a month and year is too much so i stick to free trial for now.

Danielle R.
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Brings your project to life with ease

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2020

Overall I really enjoy using this product.

Pluspunten

I love the plethora of themes Available on the program

Minpunten

I would love the ability to use different pics in my promos

Mangesh V.
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Mangesh Vaidya' Review

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2020

As mentioned above the software has limited templates from every users perspective. User may have his own footage, but mainly lot many photos to be used in the scene which must be made possible.

also, the speed of the scene is pre determined. Hence the option SLOW the speed is shortcoming

Pluspunten

The product's basic feature of ease of Use is very attractive.

Minpunten

The Product cannot use Photos in sequence hence has huge limitation. The software should allow multiple photos for different scenes. e.g Four different photos for four scene and that way we create a sequence which will be very mindful.

• Sector: Bankwezen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

using this software having fantastic exprince

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2021

overall experience is so attractive. I suggest buying anyone make your business promot.

Pluspunten

The product is easy to use. The most impactful things are the connectivity of all contact.

Minpunten

This product is not difficult to use, easy to use overall. some time make it a mistake but not regular.

Melissa G.

Awesome tool

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2020

Pluspunten

Super easy took for insta ads. I love using the app for promo videos. Editing is very time consuming so the time it saves me is my favorite thing.

Minpunten

So far I haven’t found any issues. It’s ideal for people that don’t have much education in video editing

Jonathan P.

Great ! Marketing Tool I would recommend to anyone

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2020

I decided to try it out and so far I love it.

Pluspunten

Very easy to use. I love that I can make a marketing short video for my different social media platforms from anywhere at any time. I also like that i have the option to email, text or save to my camera roll in my phone.

Minpunten

Not a big pre made video selection for my field of work. I would like to see some special effects options like Videoleap added.

Sharon O.
  • Sector: Kleding en mode
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

High Cost

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2020

It is indeed an awesome one

Pluspunten

Using this software is a while vibe of creativity to explore.

Minpunten

The prices and I really didn't find much African fashion templates to work with.

Iaysha S.
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Wow love this app, & I’m not technical!

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2020

I can’t stop using it, I love the fact that I can create the exciting content that I need on social media to create impact. I was using I movie to put together virtual exhibition.

Pluspunten

This app is so easy to use and you can create so many great impact shots for social media.

Minpunten

Nothing really so far...if anything something for a gallery maybe more than 7 images to shoot my exhibitions. ūüėĄ