Bitdefender GravityZone

Security & risk analytics platform with threat intelligence

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

Diego martin R.
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A set of tools that keeps your data safe.

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2021

Bitdefender is a great tool that gives us confidence that our data is safe when our partners browse the internet and download large databases to work with. Its price is low compared to the benefits it provides.
I really recommend this product especially for SMEs and personal use.

Pluspunten

The most valuable features that our team like are those related to the anonymous and safe browsing. Bitdefender is also easy to use and automatically reduce its resources usage when you are working.

Minpunten

I would really like this product was faster when analyze our systems. Usually it can take until 9 hours and this process has a great impact in our resources performance.

Redenen om over te stappen op Bitdefender GravityZone

I chose Bitdefender over other products because it is cheaper and its performance is high.
Brandon B.
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

great tool

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2020

In today's world cyber security is always top on a companies mind. Being a tool that covers many angles helps me show the value in the tool at renewal time.

Pluspunten

The ability to setup different policies and have them applied to different users, As we all know the C level usually dont appreciate the barriers some products make mandatory, I can make that choice and add some as quiet features for them instead of having a pop up hassle them. Also the broad scope Bitdefender covers as well as being known as one of the best.

Minpunten

Very little would I fine tune but recently they came out with a risk assessment module and instead of making me call a sales person for the patch management solution a simple cost associated with it when I click on it would be nice

Redenen om voor Bitdefender GravityZone te kiezen

License Management was the biggest factor at the time.

License Management
Steve L.
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Cyber Protection

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2021

Pluspunten

I have been using Bitdefender for the last two years. I have not had any problems, or attacks on my computers since using Bitdefender. Keeping my computers running is essential to my real estate business.

Minpunten

There is nothing I don't like about my experience with Bitdefender.

Andrés j G.
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Good protection, but slow response on software bugs

Beoordeeld op 21-9-2021

Besides the two major bugs I've encountered, my experience has been good in the 5 years I've been using this software. The Android app is solid and quite fast, and support is attentive.

Pluspunten

Generally speaking, the software is weel designed and with many normal features. It's not pricey and you will be able to use it across multiple Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices.

Minpunten

When they release a version with a bug, they take forever to fix it. In 2020 a bug on the Mac version made the software freeze and made the Mac slower. There were active threads on the companies' forums, and it took them over 3 months to fix this issue. And in 2021, a bug automatically boots the VPN app on Mac, even though they have the option to turn this off. This bug was reported at least in early February 2021, the company acknowledge the issue and in mid-September 2021 they haven't been able to fix this simple issue.

Also, the VPN app is a paid feature, which would be better to include in the normal subscription package. If not, it would be better to leave this app away of the offering, and instead, make it an optional download.

Redenen om voor Bitdefender GravityZone te kiezen

Each time I had to renew, the license costs where higher and higher and I felt as if the Windows and Mac app where slower and slower, and each time, making my computers heavy and unresponsive.

Norton AntiVirus

Redenen om over te stappen op Bitdefender GravityZone

I was not confortable using an antivirus and security system made by a [SENSITIVE CONTENT] company. Plus, Bitdefender had a cheaper price.
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good Antivirus package for smaller organizations

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2020

Experience has been mostly positive from an administrative standpoint. Complaints about all AV vendors and some of their updates give us grief when running during business hours, but all-in-all it catches most of what's out there which is the point.

Pluspunten

GravityZone is easy to install and manage for our organization. Scans are relatively quick and CPU usage is fairly low.

Minpunten

LIcensing for the product doesn't fit our environment well since we have a lot of servers and very few workstations. For this product they want it limited to the number of servers per workstation.

Ibrahim S.
  • Sector: Farmaceutica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Bitdefender a good choice that is becoming great

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2020

It was good to very-good experience. the application did its part and role efficiently. The service compared to the price was fair. A bit heavy on the computer's resources. I might consider subscribing again.

Pluspunten

- I liked the ease of the installation process
- The great graphics and user interface
- The quality of service and the detection rate

- You are bound to buy at least 5 users although you might not have 5 devices
- The settings can be categorized in a better way as they might look scattered and a bit overwhelming
- Too much advertisement
- Was a bit heavy on the computer resources

Norton AntiVirus en Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Redenen om voor Bitdefender GravityZone te kiezen

- I got an advice on switching the security software every period and not sticking to the same one for more than 1-2 years - The top reviews for Bitdefender online

Redenen om over te stappen op Bitdefender GravityZone

- The top reviews over the internet
Walter P.
  • Sector: Internationale handel en ontwikkeling

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One of the best antivirus, antimalware, products in the market

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2020

One of the few software products that actually work, and work well in the background without constant interruptions, or requiring constant attention. The scanning of a complete system can be done very quickly and unobtrusively. Warnings appear only when there is an actual potential problem, otherwise the software works very well and very effectively. We just wish that all software programs worked in a similar fashion.

Pluspunten

Very easy to install and use. Non intrusive unless there is an issue. The price is very reasonable and support is always available.

Minpunten

Compared to other anti-virus and anti-software programs, this one does not appear to have any problems or flaws that would detract from its use.

Jason Z.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great product for small business offices.

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019

This is a great product at a great price point per agent, that covers all aspects of protection. its neat, and simple, and not over blown and complicated.

Pluspunten

Ease of administration, reporting, strength of product effectiveness, Covers al aspects of security and is fully customizable

Minpunten

The online web interface is a little cumbersome to navigate in layout. It would also be nice if all the agents could be locally administered from a console on a server or admin PC.

Don B.
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Best antivirus protection

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2020

The problem that Bitdefender solves is that I don't worry about intrusions and infections. I still need to keep on my colleagues about email phishing (no package can prevent social engineered attacks) but as far as website and file downloads, I feel secure and protected. Peace of mind is worth the price and more.

Pluspunten

Best rated antivirus and is light on computer resources. Too many of the best known antivirus packages are resource hogs that slow down your system. Bit defender is light weight and still able to provide top-rated protection. It also has a suite of add-ons like VPN, ransomware protection and payment protection. Highly recommended!

Minpunten

The license covers 3 computers. The process to install it on multiple systems is a bit clunky but not impossible to use.

• Sector: Fotografie

Anti Virus What/

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2020

Pluspunten

I like bitdefender because the price is fair as compared to other anti-virus programs. and it use very little resources making your computer run a bit better. It use very little RAM memory, leaving you the rest to use for more memory intensive programs

Minpunten

I don't know what I like least about this program

Stacy M.
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Saved me 1000's of dollars!

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019

Let me start by saying that Bitdefender saved me 1000's of dollars, and I'm not exaggerating! About 1 and half years ago, one of my team members made the mistake of opening a fake attachment in an email. It happened on a Friday, and when we returned on Monday, every single file we had was encrypted and are large ransomware image was on our desktops. I was devastated. So much work simply tied up and no way to get it back, other than paying some thief $2000 dollars.

Three days later, Bitdefender released a decryption program that allowed me to decrypt my entire system! We were saved! From that point forward, I decided that every single computer we own would have Bitdefender running on it! No other antirvirus company had anything even close to Bitdefender!

Pluspunten

When it comes to protecting yourself and your files, you need to know that you are protected! With Bitdefender you have that piece of mind knowing that you truly are. The suite not only covers you from viruses, but protects your email, your wifi, and has a built in firewall! For me this is the all in one solution!

Minpunten

Sometimes Bitdefender blocks me from doing what I want, but in all fairness, I have it set at the highest security level. Even when I'm blocked, I can jump into Bitdefender and allow what ever was blocked.

Redenen om voor Bitdefender GravityZone te kiezen

Avast failed to protect us from Ransomware. Bitdefender not only fixed the ransomware issue, but continues to block it from happening again!

Avast Business Pro Plus

Redenen om over te stappen op Bitdefender GravityZone

Let's be honest, Kaspersky is a well known and trustworthy product, but Bitdefender saved us, and for that they will always have our business! We are in good hands!
Monika S.
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Amazing product

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019

I've been able to save the computers from being hacked into and data saved, as well as saving computers from being taken over and jacked by those who would try and hold our computers hostage.

Pluspunten

I love the different levels that the company offers not only for personal but also business aspects. They are growing every year offering more and more products to be able to keep their customers safe from the latest viruses. They also have programs that all customers to be able to track their computers that can not be easily removed from the hard drives of the computers so even if someone did steal a laptop or desktop, their programs come with a form of low-jack that allows you to track them from another computer anywhere in the world.

Minpunten

About the only Con I would say is that the base for bitdefender is overseas, so getting into contact with someone in customer service is a bit difficult at times. Yet when you do, they work with you and it is amazing how quickly they help resolve any issues. They have saved both my work and my home computers from being hacked and jacked so many times I can't even mention it.

Mantas J.
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Best in the market

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2019

If there might be any issues those will come out in the beginning. Once installed works like a charm and never had a problem with it.

Pluspunten

Business version is reasonably easy to setup and deploy. Users do not see hundreds of notifications (which are annoying) and overall is really easy to monitor.
Total Security package is hands down easy to use and software does it all for you. Even on the phone it is securing you against all threats in the web.

Minpunten

Not always deployment tool works so have to use other methods (there are few) and so have to keep an eye if all devices have it installed (task have not failed).

Redenen om voor Bitdefender GravityZone te kiezen

At a time ESET been missing couple tools and have been behind with building security patches against new malware.

ESET Endpoint Security

Redenen om over te stappen op Bitdefender GravityZone

BitDefender was and still is "the best of the breed".
James L.
  • Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A Good Small Business Antivirus Solution

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019

It's a solid and well priced antivirus for a small business. It includes a special ransomware "vaccine" which gives me a bit of peace of mind as ransomware is the new boogey man in the cyber security world. Their support reply promptly and I've never had trouble getting a hold of them. You really have to keep after it and do an audit once a month to make sure there aren't any duplicate instances and that all computers have checked in, but aside from that it's set and forget.

Pluspunten

The software is easy to set up and install, and the admin interface is fairly straight forward. They support MFA out of the box and that's essential for an antivirus software. I also appreciate the ability to organize the computers into sub folders that represent my organizations structure. You can apply security policies by folder grouping and this makes it easy to target more exposed groups like customer service or traveling employees with more aggressive security policies. Finally, reports and notifications can be set up to be sent by email which is essential for when infections occur.

Minpunten

The client tends to get confused somewhat frequently. If an employee travels and connects to many different networks the admin console will sometimes show duplicates of that same client and thusly take up 2 licenses. These clones are easy enough to delete, but it's still annoying.

The scanning tools are fine for routine scans, but for customer scans you must specify a target on the system. For OS X this is often the root directory for me, and for Windows it's %Win_Dir%. I'd prefer just a "scan the whole machine" checkbox rather than playing around with this. Especially considering I usually do a custom scan when something is going wrong.

Each separate admin has their own separate "console" and they have to set it up on their own. This is frustrating when you have more than one admin and each one has to customize and set up their own reports, dashboards, etc. It's also confusing that each admin only sees their own tasks. I can't see what my colleague has issued for scans recently and so I might scan or update the same machine twice for no reason. Generally, being able to see what work a colleague has done, especially in addressing a crisis, is very helpful.

They have a patch management "plugin", but it's strictly for Windows. I have a dual OS environment so I am forced to look elsewhere and would prefer a singular endpoint management solution that encompasses patch management and antivirus.

David I.
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie

A reliable antivirus

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2019

Experience was good overall great piece of software, the only super frustrating part was the installation after after having had installed a trial version of Bitdefender antivirus.

Pluspunten

- It does not dramatically slow your system when performing updates.
- it comes with VPN.
- It has the anti ransomware.
- The interface is really easy to use.
- It detects viruses and gives you options on what to do with it.
- The password wallet is awesome you have all sorts of options in it to access your accounts with ease and security.
- You get 3 computers coverage with one payment or you can also use it on your phone.
- The safe pay feature is great for transactions and does not interfere with other SSL sites.

Minpunten

- The initial set up is confusing, especially if you used a trial version and you signed up with an email address.
- So you have to complete uninstall the trial version and install the paid version.

AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Redenen om voor Bitdefender GravityZone te kiezen

It was slowing my computer
Eli P.

Best Antivirus Program I Have Used and Managed

Beoordeeld op 14-7-2019

Overall, I am very happy with the product. It continues to perform better than other Antivirus programs that I have used in the past. I have greatly reduced the amount of time spent on virus remediation.

Pluspunten

Since switching to BitDefender, the number of infections reported by my clients has drastically decreased. I am very impressed with how effective the product is. Additionally, I rarely see a performance impact on the systems that are being protected.

Minpunten

There are some limitations to exclusions that can be a bit frustrating. Some exclusions must be added with the full path, so if a program is in the profile of many different users across multiple computers, if can be hard to manage.

Symantec Endpoint Security

Redenen om voor Bitdefender GravityZone te kiezen

We were dealing with too frequent crypto-infections on client computers with VIPRE. After switching to BitDefender the amount of infections that we dealt with was greatly reduced.

Redenen om over te stappen op Bitdefender GravityZone

BitDefender had the best reviews. Peers that used the product liked it. Published test results reported the BitDefender stopped the most infections.
Lynn L.
  • Sector: Vastgoed

No worries with Bitdefender

Beoordeeld op 31-10-2019

We tried a few other programs and when we switches to bitdefender noticed an improvement in the performance of the PC along and they dont constantly bombard you with offers to upgrade or add on services, which is a plus!

Pluspunten

Bid defender is a great anti-virus program that doesn't overly bog down your PC, like many other programs do. It auto updates and scans in the background for problems but doesn't slow down my system like some of the other programs I have used did.

Minpunten

There really aren't any cons to this program, it does what it says and seems to keep the computer working efficiently with out annoying pop ups.

AVG Antivirus Business Edition
Jason K.
  • Sector: Groothandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Excellent AV Software

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019

Our experience is that since switching to their software, we've had minimal infections while reducing crypto virus/ransomware to zero.

Pluspunten

It's detection rate with minimal false positives. The sandbox analyzer is a lifesaver too. Deployment was pretty straightforward as well.

Minpunten

It's a little resource intensive. We've had numerous complaints about it affecting PC performance from users.

Avast Business Pro Plus

Redenen om voor Bitdefender GravityZone te kiezen

Just a better product. We had numerous issues with viruses and ransomware with Vipre.

Redenen om over te stappen op Bitdefender GravityZone

Just a better overall product and pricing was pretty aggressive too.
Thierry D.
  • Sector: Computernetwerken

Bitdefender GravityZone

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2019

Le suivi avec la console cloud est très pratique et permet de nombreuses actions à distance, parfaites pour un responsable IT.

Pluspunten

Bitdefender GravityZone est un vrai produit de sécurité professionnel. Il va bien au-delà du simple anti-virus. Il bénéficie de fonctions comme le pare-feu et la gestion des connexions. Il permet un filtrage précis des postes utilisateurs pour s'assurer que chacun utilise le réseau selon ce qu'il lui est permis.

Minpunten

La version Advanced, qui permet la sécurisation des appareils portables, n'est pas utilisable avec la console cloud et doit donc être utilisé sur une console fixe. Mais il parait que cela devrait changer l'année prochaine.

Redenen om over te stappen op Bitdefender GravityZone

Le support technique de Bitdefender est très réactif. Celui de Kaspersky laisse beaucoup à désirer.
  • Sector: Bankwezen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Well protected

Beoordeeld op 25-12-2020

Pluspunten

the GravityZone antivirus solution from bitdefender is currently one of the best solutions on the market. updating to the latest incidents / exploits is very timely and provides reliable virus detection. The suite also brings numerous features (application control, firewall, USB device management, web threat detection, and more). In our experience, the bitdefender solution works quickly and reliably. Furthermore, the very competent support can be mentioned.

Minpunten

for the work with the management console some training or better a briefing/training on the part of bitdefnder is recommended. the structure and the functionality is not self-explanatory in some places

Szilard S.
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

the best antivirus

Beoordeeld op 4-1-2020

Pluspunten

I read a lot about the best virus writer in the world. I've been looking at tests and been using this virus scanner for 2 years! First I used a smaller paid package, and I was very satisfied with it. I just switched. I'm using Total Security. I really like that they have already thought of everything in this product. Webcam, microphone protection! Secure passwords. I would never replace this virus writer! Because it offers more than other products. Check my computer daily! Completely scan once a week for details! The network is protected by a firewall!

Minpunten

I use a number of free accessories, but I feel that the makers do not place much emphasis on these products. Eg Home Scenner. I would work on these to be perfect.

Andrigo F.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Strongest anti virus available on market

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2019

My overall experience with bitdefender is very good, it's a reliable protection solution.

Pluspunten

Bitdefender always proved me to be a very reliable solution for endpoint protection. It is simple to implement, easy to configure and there's no need of dedicated server for managing your policies and things like that. Also, you can configure various different types of policies and apply each one on a group of machines. So, you can adjust the configurations to match the needs of your environment. Currently, all of our customers run Bitdefender as they primary protection solution.

Minpunten

Bitdefender try to block everything they think it's malicious, and sometimes it causes trouble by blocking false-positives. I don't really know if this is a downside, but annoys frequently

Zuhairah A.
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best digital security for any organization

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2021

Pluspunten

Bitdefender GravityZone protect all my digital appearance and all my device like my computer and tablet. It has a cloud storage that i can linked on all my device, and create a safe passage if i am transferring files from one device to other.

Minpunten

It work so well on my computer, but i have found several issues when trying to install it to my tablet. It keep showing error and asking me to contacting the customer support. It has solved since then, but a simple operation like installing a software should be simple enough.

Bill B.
  • Sector: Import en export

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good product, MSP integration could use some work

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020

I have it as part of my MSP stack. Every Windows box gets it installed. Has never caused any problems, and have not had any malware outbreaks while using it. The GravityZone package allows multi-tenant management, but the reports aren't usable for customer-facing presentation.

Pluspunten

One of the top tier security apps. Good performance. Unobtrusive. Can be deployed with policies or RMM tools. Reasonable cost.

Minpunten

For MSPs, the reporting is poor. Alerting on problems is very bad, there is no instant notification of discovered malware, just a daily report.

Intercept X Endpoint
Margaret W.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Our IT Developers said we needed to change over to this...

Beoordeeld op 27-2-2018

Fewer spams and no more virus threats!

Pluspunten

When our IT gurus said we should change our malware/anti-virus software AGAIN, they said this should be the last change, hopefully . They told us that with the sophistication of viruses and malware out there, our current software wasn't adequate enough to keep us protected. They also told us that Bitdefender has one of the highest rankings when it comes to providing the best protection against ransomware and hackers.

From my POV, I can honestly vouch for the fact that the number of junk, spam and unsolicited email have been greatly reduced...and that makes me very happy. I don't have time to read the legit emails let alone take the time to clean out my mailbox...especially the spams!

Minpunten

Backup services or mobile protection are not included with Bitdefender Internet Security. However, both of these features are available with Bitdefender Total Security at a higher price.