Power My Analytics reviews

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best and easiest

Beoordeeld op 30-5-2023

Pluspunten

I have been using this remarkable reporting and ads dashboard tool, and I am absolutely thrilled with its capabilities. It is incredibly user-friendly, making the process of creating reports and dashboards a breeze. The accuracy of the data it presents is truly impressive, giving me complete confidence in the insights it provides. Additionally, one of the standout features of this tool is its remarkable efficiency. It significantly reduces the time and effort required to generate comprehensive reports and engaging dashboards. I highly recommend this tool to anyone looking for a powerful and efficient solution for their reporting and ads needs. It has truly transformed the way I analyze and present data, making my work more productive and enjoyable

Minpunten

I didn't think it is having any negative point as of now

Gerardo
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Best Value for Money

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2022

Pluspunten

Power My Analytics's wide variety of data connectors and multiple data sources allowed us to centralize all the data we needed, thus create very insightful reports that would have taken a lot of time and effort otherwise. Power My Analytics helped us free our time from the more rudimentary aspect of creating reports, and allowed us to spend our time where it matter the most, analyzing our data to make informed decisions.

Minpunten

For now, Power My Analytics has exactly all the data connectors and data sources that I need, however, as a growing company, I'm pretty sure we will be expanding or testing new channels eventually... although Power My Analytics has a wide variety of data sources and connectors, I hope they continue including more in the future... a few recommendations, Klaviyo, Reddit...

Wyatt
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Trial Period

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2023

Easy to use. Need more time with the tool

Easy to use. Need more time with the tool

Pluspunten

Easy to connect sources. Most of the sources I needed were available.

Discrepancy with Shopify API. Frustrating there is no tool that bypasses this

Paul
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

Great Platform

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2024

So far so good, we just used the free trial and we have automated creating all reports unlike before when our VA was filling it out every day and losing 30 minutes.

Pluspunten

The fact that I can link all reports to a single spreadsheet.

Minpunten

- creating reports on the spreadsheet (slow)
- the fact that you need to have a single google account connected to authenticate it with the platform.

David
  • Sector: Public relations en communicatie

Great Affordable Data Studio Connector Option

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2021

I really enjoy using Power My Analytics both from the perspective of setting up the dashboards and in terms of using them to analyze my marketing efforts.

Pluspunten

Implementation and configuration of Power My Analytics was very quick and easy, allowing me to get to my data analysis needs nearly immediately. The templates are easy to configure, giving me a fairly quick turnaround and demonstration of the return on investment to clients and my team.

Minpunten

I would prefer to have a wider variety of connectors, of course.

Tom

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Fantastic software for smaller agencies

Beoordeeld op 22-4-2021

We're able to customise all our reporting across all of our digital clients thanks to this software. Huge time savings across the agency.

Pluspunten

Great functionality and excellent customer support. The customer support team was able to assist with deployment.

Minpunten

A little less simple to set up than competitors such as Supermetrics, but just as easy to use once you get over the initial learning curve.

Sam
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Solid Platform for Data Management and Visualization

Beoordeeld op 18-11-2021

Pluspunten

Easy to use and affordable price point. Would definitely recommend.

Minpunten

Data integration tutorials on some of the data sources would be great for non-technical users.

Sam
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Inexpensive and comprehensive data

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2022

Pluspunten

The ease of connecting a data source and the comprehensive data mapping functionality.

Minpunten

The limitations of available Shopify fields, although I realise this is likely due to the limitations of the shopify API.

Mark
Mark
  • Sector: Privé- en risicokapitaal

Easy, Affordable, and Functional — Cool Dashboards to Boot

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2022

Pluspunten

My main praise is for just how easy it was to set up Power My Analytics. It got the job done with minimal frills and very low fuss. The default dashboards that they provide along with the data connecting was a big bonus that I hadn’t expected. Those jumpstarted our creativity and helped me prove immediate value to my team.

Minpunten

The streamlined buying process left me a bit alone without an AE to tap for quick-turn-around answers to questions that arose while we were in the consideration phase. I take this as a function of the affordability of the product. The customer support for paying customers will likely be better.

Overwogen alternatieven

Domo en Tableau
Zachariah
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

Good Data Connector

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2024

Pluspunten

Power My Analytics is easy to set-up and connects most of your marketing data needs.

Minpunten

My main issue is perhaps more related to not fully understanding the data structure from one of the sources that I'm drawing data from. PMA has performed according to expectation.

Azril
Azril

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

It has everything I need for digital marketing analytics

Beoordeeld op 11-5-2021

It has really helped us in automating our campaign reporting for our clients - saving countless hours if it is to be done manually.

Pluspunten

Integration with Google Sheet and all primary digital marketing and advertising platforms from Facebook to LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook is the main reason why we tested this out. Everything works great. Best of all, it only charges a single subscription fee — allowing us to manage our analytics expenses.

Minpunten

Some features do not work. It is not a big issue and I have not reached out to the Customer Service.

Amy

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Power my Analytics improves my client reporting

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2022

Love it so far, i've been able to show case my clients' data in a way they enjoy.

Pluspunten

I love the simple connection and ability to manual adapt data in line with Google Analytics to support the focus of the clients' objectives. Love the ability to change the reporting dashboard view.

Minpunten

Setting up the links and ensuring the connectors are working. Can sometimes cause issues.

Overwogen alternatieven

ReportGarden en Swydo
Max
Max

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great value for the money

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2022

We chose PMA because we're a growing media agency building out our Reporting and Analytics capabilities through Data Studio, and needed connectors for non-Google data sources. The price was right, compared to the competition, and I look forward to exploring everything else PMA has to offer.

Pluspunten

The abundance of Data Studio integrations.

Minpunten

I haven't used it long enough to find anything I dislike yet.

Raj
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great tool at a great value.

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2023

Its been easy to connect and allows for data to be in one place.

Its been easy to connect and allows for data to be in one place.

Pluspunten

The accuracy of the data, the amount of fields available in a single connection.

Minpunten

Missing data fields, but this should be easily resolved by PMA development team.

Robin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great Product, at a very fair price

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2023

I really like it - saves me time, and money. I'll continue to use it.

I really like it - saves me time, and money. I'll continue to use it.

Pluspunten

It just saves me so much time when it comes to reporting on digital advertising efforts across a campaign. The time I take to build reports, I save by not being contacted by clients because they already have access to all the information they want.

Minpunten

Some aspects of the data weren't immediately understable, but I think that comes from the fact that it's directly linked to ID data from FB.

Brenna
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Great Value Solution

Beoordeeld op 12-8-2022

Power My Analytics has helped my marketing agencies streamline our reporting process for clients with marketing mixes along multiple data sources. It is a great value for its performance and whenever I have needed customer service it has been prompt and helpful.

Pluspunten

Power My Analytics is easy to use and offers just as many metrics and dimensions as major competitors at a much lower price. Overall, this tool provides an excellent value for performance the same as much more expensive competitors.

Minpunten

Google Sheets integration is a separate, additional cost.

Davide

Easy Blend your data

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2021

Pluspunten

I like that I can blend all the data together from different platforms and make easily readable reports for my clients

Minpunten

I would like more documentaition, maybe a class or tutorials

Javier
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Inexpensive solution to marketing analitycs

Beoordeeld op 4-5-2021

Pluspunten

We have the exact same features of supermetrics connector with datastudio (plus the storing of data) at a fraction of the price

Minpunten

For the moment I haven't found any problems

Marco
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very good connector for Facebook ads.

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2021

Very positive. It is a connector, so choice, easy of use and amount of metrics is all I look for.

Pluspunten

Power My Analytics has a vast choice of connectors and it is easy to use. It is a very interesting and price competitive alternative to other connectors. So far my experience with custom care has been very good. I like the option to purchase a single connector at quite low price.

Minpunten

I did not find any particular downside of this product. Maybe, I would have liked a more accessible price for Sheet Connector.

Tyler
  • Sector: Computergames

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Power My Analytics is a Game Changer for Data Integration!

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2022

Pluspunten

The data connectors worked seamlessly and were well developed to lead users through the experience without any hassle. Additionally, the pre-made templates that were offered allowed me to see what types of data I may want to copy over to my own Google Data Studio report. The data is refreshed pretty often too, so no worries about missing out on any new information rolling in.

Minpunten

This is not necessarily a con of the software, but certain data connectors to services can have interfering plugins on the service's end that can make data extraction fail to properly complete or refresh.

Maddie
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Go-to Software to connect data for reporting

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2023

Good. Have implemented in 3 companies over the years

Good. Have implemented in 3 companies over the years

Pluspunten

The flexibility with creating visually stunning reporting for clients

Minpunten

Lack of templates for omni channel ecommerce marketing

Laura
  • Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Data Connector

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2022

Pluspunten

It was easy to connect Campaign Monitor to Google Data Studio using Power My Analytics which was my main purpose for using this software

Minpunten

It pre-populated a load of dashboard in GDS which I didn't want or use but I can see how this would be a good starting point for some users

Antwoord van Power My Analytics

The pre-populated demo templates are an optional feature. To skip them, uncheck the box that says "Use report template for new reports" when configuring a new dashboard in Google Data Studio.

Tejas

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Quick and easy tool to pull together all marketing data

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2023

Pluspunten

Large library of connectorsEasy to use interface

Minpunten

Would have helped to have tutorial videos.I clicked dashboards, and all my existing sheets got deleted without any warning message. I had to restore from an autosave version.

Sap
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus

Connect to data-studio

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2023

Pluspunten

It got api connection with different platform, I can easily connect ad platform like linkedin to Google data studio.

Minpunten

If it have a longer trial period, it would be good for Business usage.

Le

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Nice. You should try it too

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2023

Very nice utility, helps me a lot in reporting and viewing advanced data. You should try it too

Pluspunten

More data fields than others, fast speed

Minpunten

The price is high compared to me, and developing countries