Lead411

• Sector: Computersoftware

Quality without air

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2021

Pluspunten

I was struggling to get quality leads in the Indian circuit, the only tool that I found useful was Lusha which came with an Impressive success rate but they also fed me air sometimes and that was a hit that I took to my pocket. Lead411 came as a savior to me with their tool. They have a chrome extension called by the same name and the quality of leads that you get using this tool is truly pure gold. 80% of the cases are where I manage to find the latest direct dials and the professional Email Addresses, they have a great penetration into the Indian Ecosystem. And the best part is they come at a price that's half of the next best tool in my opinion(Lusha). I have been happily using this tool and am reaping rewards riding on the quality that they provide you with. I don't deal in the international market and hence don't have my say on it but if anybody wants a tool that solves the lead gen problem for the Indian market, it's a must try tool. Give it a shot and you won't regret it

Minpunten

Sometimes they might come up with the direct dials of people having similar name to the prospect.

Michael M.
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use, data is clean and accurate

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2021

The most difficult part of my job is finding the contact info of C-level IT professionals who know how to stay "hidden." Lead411 provides not only the name, title, and email addresses of these expert hiders, they're often able to provide their direct phone numbers and cell phone numbers...GOLD for a sales professional like me. The data is CURRENT...none of the garbage data that's several months or years old, and no longer ACCURATE, that you get from so many other lead gen tools. Spot on, up-to-date contact and business info, industry news, alerts, and more. Simple to filter and sort based upon a wide array of qualifiers. As a sales professional for 20+ years I've tried 'em all. Hands down, Lead411 provides the most useful, current, ACCURATE, and relevant data out there.

Pluspunten

The accuracy of the contact information.

Minpunten

If there were ONE complaint...the inability to search by physical street address would be it. It would be very helpful to me as I'm often tasked with prospecting in specific buildings. There are work-arounds, but adding the function to be able to plug in a specific street address would make this already awesome platform other-worldly awesome.

• Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Great segmentation with data quality concerns

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2019

Lead411 does provide actionable information at times, but overall does not match the initial list that I look for.

Pluspunten

Best part about the Lead411 platform is that you are able to get a great list of prospects based on what you have filtered.

Minpunten

The worst part about the Lead411 platform is that it does not seem that the information on the platform is always up to date or accurate.

Chris M.
  • Sector: Research
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Awesome Price to Value for Lead Identification, LeadGen and Prospect ID

Beoordeeld op 2-6-2021

Lead411 is one of our top, if not our top "go-to" software tools for helping us to rapidly identify key executives by title/role, email and phone # for building out our prospect and leadGen lists for doing outbound commercialization calls looking for possible R&D CRADA collaborators, or potential licensees for our intellectual property assets at Los Alamos National Laboratory. It's 4-5, if not 10x less expensive than alternative options and serves our needs and requirements very well. Orientation/Training and Tech Support is extremely good and thorough.

Pluspunten

Lead411 is inexpensive, but very useful for identifying potential corporate and company prospects for doing customer discovery, building lists for commercial calls and lead generation for prospecting. It's super cool to be able to put in a list of dozen's of company URL's and get a list of those companies and key executives, extremely fast.

Minpunten

It was better when it handicapped the potential lead contact email. The list of competitive or similar companies isn't as strong and congruent as it could be for identifying companies that might be in a similar vertical market or commercial application, which would be quite useful, if those companies were better correlated.

Redenen om over te stappen op Lead411

Better UX/UI, lower cost, for better value/output that was well aligned to our requirements and meager budget as a federal laboratory.
Jim P.
  • Sector: Human Resources

Smart Check Now

Beoordeeld op 11-5-2021

I have used Lead 411 on a daily basis for 2 months and the results are acceptable in terms of the accuracy of the contact name, phone and email address. The export function to be able to import into our CRM works very well and is efficient. I also receive 2-3 messages per week from Lead 411 support asking about what help I need and appreciate the reach out by their team.

Pluspunten

The software search function is easy to use and there are many instances where the email address is now viewable, however, after researching there is a valid email that is published.

Minpunten

There are cases when certain filters do not work properly in terms of only selecting 1 employee per Company or filtering by employee size.

Kevin M.
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Lead411 Is an Awesome solution for lead gen

Beoordeeld op 22-6-2021

I have had nothing but great experience with the product and their support.

Pluspunten

They offer an awesome way to find the leads you need and the best information and news on them. They give you a one stop shopping experience on the market you are look for and that is hard to find.

Minpunten

I can think of any cons to their product, that said I have only been using it for about a week, but as far as I can see there aren't any cons.

UpLead, Seamless.AI en Wiza

Redenen om over te stappen op Lead411

The price, the detailed data they offer, not trying to lock me into a long term contract and the news feeds.
Carlos D.
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excited to be a user and enjoying the service

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2021

We're delighted with the service. For the COST we certainly see the VALUE and the output within CSV format allows us to easily import to our marketing system.

Pluspunten

We had initially considered other more costly services such as that offered by D & B but our marketing team at Mindmatrix suggested we do a trial of Lead411. I was sold right away with the ease of use of the service and the additional options it has to offer. We're looking to go Pro soon.

Minpunten

I haven't encountered any true negatives as of yet. You need to be mindful to save your searches because that process is not automatic like Google Docs works.

D&B Credit

Redenen om over te stappen op Lead411

We saw the value and ease of use from the onset and for the cost, it fits our budget nicely.
Amanda A.
  • Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I have used many lead generation tools before...but THIS one... A+

Beoordeeld op 14-7-2021

This company has been AMAZING so far. Their support team is A++++ compared to other lead gen tools I've used in the past. I recommend them everywhere.

Pluspunten

Their dropdowns to different company departments, ease of use, clean data

Minpunten

There is nothing I would like improved..

Redenen om over te stappen op Lead411

Price, ease of use, not as many bells and whistles
Immanuel C.
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Worth the Money!

Beoordeeld op 2-6-2021

I'd recommend it all the sales guys out there to mine your data and reach out to the prospect.

Pluspunten

Data mining with 95% accuracy, you even get their direct phone numbers.

7 days of trial only. However, it gets the job done

• Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Coverage

Beoordeeld op 28-5-2021

A trial period is not enough.

Pluspunten

The detailed search feature is very good. The up-to-dateness of the lists is not bad at all.

1-Activating the right-click feature
6-List updates should be done more

Kathy M.
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

L:ead411 is the simple answer to retrieving company name, contacts that are legit.

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

I use it every day because of it's reliability and direct information. I don't have to click on 4 different pages in order to find the info I'm looking for on a company/

Pluspunten

Reliability is the #1 factor for this software. Updated listings of companies nationwide, along with management names, contact info, brief bio, etc. There isn't anything better than reliability knowing that the name, address, etc are correct when reaching out to a company or organization. You don;t want to be a hassle having to interrogate an employee on the other end trying to get info. simply to market your services. Having legit contacts means everything!

Minpunten

I don't have anything negative to say negative about this

Joe E.

Best Prospecting Tool for the Money

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2019

I build prospecting lists, find KDM, create SF accounts with a click of a button - the productivity gains are immense.

Pluspunten

The updates are easy to navigate and do not affect productivity which is key when time is our most precious commodity as a salesman. The integration into salesforce is flawless and variable. I navigate to a website and if the company is in the Lead411 database it will ask if I would like to create a SF account. Lead411 will search my SF accounts and will only create a new account if there isn't one there.

Building lists is easy, verifying KDM is easy and it also has MOBILE numbers which is awesome for the aggressive salesman.

I highly recommend this awesome product.

Minpunten

The information is at times inaccurate, KDM's may be old and no longer employed, phone numbers are very occasionally incorrect. Before sending out a blast email it would be wise to run the emails through a secondary verification tool.

David H.
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great for business development!

Beoordeeld op 13-5-2021

This has been a great tool to build our database with up to date data we can rely on.

Pluspunten

We use the product mostly to identify companies within a specific verticals. We target certain buyers from the companies and gather the data for that contact. We also stay up to date with the companies receiving funding.

Minpunten

There isn't an integration for our CRM Copper, but exporting the contacts into an excel file and importing is easy.

Jonathan G.
  • Sector: Sport

Lead411 Is The Most Cost Effective Sales Data Solution On The Market

Pluspunten

For what Lead411 lacks in a slick UI it makes up for in simple, intuitive prospecting tools at a fraction of the cost compared to solutions like ZoomInfo.

The contact data is 99% correct and the ability to make lists based on a variety of different parameters such as distance, revenue and industry make for a very impactful tool.

Minpunten

Really nothing bad to say about the product. As the only sales rep in a start up, $100/month for everything I need is a steal.

Brad B.

Incredible Source for Building Lists

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2019

We've been working with Lead411 for years and it has been an incredible relationship. They're friendly, responsive, helpful, and really care about your success. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Pluspunten

Incredible source for building email lists and helping sales teams find contact info with their plugin.

Minpunten

The plugin used to asked you to log in every time every time you went to a new person on linkedin. That's it. No downsides outside of that.

• Sector: Verzekeringen

I have been using Lead 411 for many years

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2021

I am frequent user and the software and will continue using it for years to come

Pluspunten

I have been using Lead 411 for many years and this is hands down the best public records software

Minpunten

Not all records are updated timely. I would recommend more frequent undates

• Klantenondersteuning

Useful database but needs to update contacts' email addresses more frequently

Beoordeeld op 14-7-2018

Pluspunten

Lead411's database has many search options to filter through companies and contacts and customer service is typically prompt.

Minpunten

Lead411's database adds contacts frequently, but does not review them for quality often enough. I find at least two email addresses incorrect in the system on a daily basis, more so after a merger.

Michele A.
  • Sector: Biotechnologie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Lead411 has the most customer details than other lead generation tools.

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2021

I've been able to add hundreds of contacts into my CRM and use for email blasts.

Pluspunten

I like that, For the most part, I can find titles, emails, and phone numbers. Also, the daily newsletters are very helpful.

Minpunten

Downloads are separate spreadsheets unless you can move them into a CRM right away.

Susan K.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Excellent

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2018

Pluspunten

Unlimited downloads with Enterprise subsciption. Many different search parameters and filters. Contacts are added continuously. Good support

Minpunten

Issues with Excel and csv exporting. Zip code not formatting. Large files not compatible with Zoho limits.

Tami M.
  • Sector: Publiceren
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

A great investment

Pluspunten

I an in a very nich market and nine out of ten times, I will find a contact in the Lead411 database. There are a lot of cell numbers available. This is a great service for tacking down the person you would like to speak with.

Minpunten

Sometimes the person you ask for is not with the company any longer and soemthimes the numbers are out of order.

UpLead

Redenen om over te stappen op Lead411

It was a much more easy to use and navigate.
Roshan V.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A perfect solution for email & contact finding

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2021

Fantastic

Pluspunten

Very easy to use. You can search easily in portal & its an extension is convenient to everyone

Minpunten

Not a single point of cons in this software

Scott K.
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Lead411 Great Tool

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2021

Pluspunten

Very good information and targeted. Would have been nice to have had better categories.

Minpunten

Not updated enough with personnel, direct phone numbers, emails

Usman F.
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

One of the best B2b leads platforms.

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2021

I have been using Lead411 for more then a year now, Always useful to get quality leads. One of the best tools in my business arsenal.

Pluspunten

- What I like the most is the search filters, I can easily get to the exact person I m trying to find.
- Data is updated and verified, Seldom happens if I get an unverified email.

Minpunten

- Data is always updated and verified however I have experienced invalid emails a few times.
- Customer services would take forever to reply on email and chat support.

David S.
  • Sector: Human Resources
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Good Value, Great Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020

Pluspunten

I love how easy it was to get leads and how quickly the search works

Minpunten

The limitations make it tough to use sometimes because some months you need hundreds of leads and other months, thousands. I wish there was no limit and you only paid for whether you need to unlock all emails, all phone numbers, linkedin, etc etc. I'm still happy with it though!

Susan T.
  • Sector: Public relations en communicatie

10 Years of Great Help

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2021

Pluspunten

I have been using Lead411 for more than 10 years and for the money, it is a great value. I not only use it for business leads but for fundraising, complaints to higher ups about their business policies and, of course, for new business development.

Minpunten

Too many boxes to pick from when starting a search. Not all people listed have email addresses.