WorkInSync

Eén app voor al je hybride werkplekbehoeften

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Piyush

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best tool for a manage

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2022

The facility management features from WorkInSync is a class apart. It is convenient especially if you have a hybrid workplace. The ability to see the floor occupancy is something that really appeals to me a lot. The dashboard helps me track office occupancy.

Pluspunten

I can access the analytics shown on the dashboard and download them in the form of Excel reports. I can customize the reports. Also, it gives me access to both historical and real-time data.

Minpunten

Nothing about the product I dislike. I like using WorkInSync and believe that it has given me a better perspective of the office.

Shubham
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Resources or Employees. WorkInSync lets you schedule everything.

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2022

Be it my employees or the resources they need, everything can be scheduled and managed using WorkInSync. Their scheduling software allows me to approve my employees’
visits to the office. They can also put in requests for resources such as desktops or LAN cables,
and it gets processed by the software.

Pluspunten

Nothing needs to be done manually, and that is what I like most about the software. The options are all there. Employees select what suits them the best
and that is it. The requests come to me and all I need to do is approve the same. Everything else
gets taken care of by the software itself.

Minpunten

The software can be more intuitive. It works great right now, but yes, there is scope for improvement

• Sector: Computernetwerken
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Maandelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Hoteling Solution at its Best

Beoordeeld op 19-8-2022

Pluspunten

The feature that stands out according to me has to be recurring booking. I can make bookings for a specified period. I just have to select the dates and the system takes care of everything else.

Minpunten

Although the hoteling solution is great to use, I wish they will add a few more features to the solution soon.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Innovative and functional Employee scheduling and space management software

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2022

My overall experience has been pleasant. Workplaces are no more how they used to be. Collaboration has been made much easier with WorkInSync and dare I say efficiency too.

Pluspunten

Space management and meeting room booking has eased out the day to to day planning of my work, it has helped me create a healthy work life balance because I can now be at work only on those days when it is necessary. I can check which of my colleagues are coming to office and plan my in person meetings accordingly

Minpunten

My only grouse is that the web feature isn't as efficient as the app and is a little slow,

• Sector: Horeca
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

WorkInSync has made scheduling easier

Beoordeeld op 19-8-2022

When I was called back to the office, I was given the choice to pick days according to my preference. WorkInSync’s scheduling app has allowed me to pick the days of my choice and make bookings accordingly.

Pluspunten

While I can schedule my shifts, that is I can pick the days I want to be in the office and the time I want to be for, I can also book my desk, meals and parking along with it. The app is not only limited to scheduling my shifts, and I appreciate it.

Minpunten

Sometimes my preferences are not picked up by the app.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One solution for various workplace challenges

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2022

The best thing about WorkInSync is how employee centric it is. It has so many nifty features like vaccination and sanitization related modules that ensure employees feel safe in returning back to work. From seat selection on the floor plans to selecting meal options, it really makes booking really simple!

Pluspunten

The app is really smooth and very intuitive. Love it.

Minpunten

There are a couple of bugs that appear here and there in the form of things loading slowly.

• Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

An excellent application to manage the meeting rooms

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2022

With the implementation of WorkInSync, visualizing and managing meeting rooms has become easier. All information that we need to manage the rooms is available on the dashboard for us to see. We can see which rooms are booked and which rooms are empty. We can also access data like who booked a room and whether it was utilized properly.

Pluspunten

The dashboard is super useful when trying to visualize the status of the meeting rooms and managing them at large. If a room is empty and never gets booked, we can see that on the dashboard. It essentially gives us an overview of how rooms are being used, ultimately ensuring that these have optimal usage.

Minpunten

No issues as of now. The application is working well for us.

• Sector: Computernetwerken
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

WorkInSync has a good desk booking app

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2022

WorkInSync’s desk booking app makes it easy to find and book a workspace when I am visiting the office. With WorkInSync, I can search for desks by location. Booking can be done for a particular date, and time. I can also view available desks on a floor map.

Pluspunten

The floor map is extremely valuable when trying to see which desks are available. Also, it allows me to know where my colleagues are sitting for the day. If I need to sit with them, I can book a desk near them.

Minpunten

The only thing that annoys me about the app is its load time. The floor map takes a lot of time to load and can be very frustrating, especially when I am in a hurry.

• Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great solution for all hybrid workplace needs

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2022

It takes a couple of uses to get used to using their solution.Sometimes their interface lags too, especially when loading the interactive floor plan.

Pluspunten

It's very convenient. All our employees immediately adopted the solution to schedule themselves, booking their seats, meeting room requirements etc. The implementation was pretty smooth and the app has been working flawlessly.

Minpunten

I like that WorkInSync supports hoteling where a few dedicated desks are available for employees and also supports hot desking that allows your employees to reserve depending on availability.

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

The Hoteling App from WorkInSync is Great

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2022

WorkInSync has a very comprehensive hoteling app. It is easy and simple. The app comes with options to book desks for a long period of time, therefore, reducing my need to make bookings daily. It is super convenient.

Pluspunten

It sends me notifications every day, reminding me of my bookings. I can pick the start date and the end date of the bookings, and the app takes care of the rest. This is very simple and doesn’t need much intervention.

Minpunten

The number of notifications sent by the app is actually too much. They should reduce the number of notifications sent.

Mayank

Team Scheduling at its best

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2022

As a manager, it is sometimes very difficult to know who is working where, especially with the current work setup. With the team scheduling software from WorkInSync, I can easily know who is working from the office and who is working from home. This has made life easier for me.

Pluspunten

I can edit or delete schedules easily from the dashboard. Also, I can share the schedules with the employees directly. In fact, notifications are created. So, I don’t follow up with the employees.

Minpunten

There are no cons. WorkInSync has really made my job easier. Multiple language feature is not available which could have been helpful due to nature of our business. We have presence in Montreal and west canada where French would have been helpful.

• Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Software that makes employee scheduling easy!

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2022

I think the best thing about this tool is that even if I have to generate new schedules every week, it saves me time. In general, shifts are dragged and dropped in a schedule planner, making it easier to make changes as I need to. No need to manage multiple spreadsheets

Pluspunten

Through the use of this software, our manual scheduling operations have been streamlined and simplified. It also automates payroll processing and updates timesheets.

Minpunten

You may find it a little tricky to use at first, but as you get the hang of it, it becomes rather simple.

• Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Checking in employees and managing meeting rooms are easy and hassle-free with WorkInSync

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2022

I have greatly enjoyed using this tool. Using it, I can schedule meetings for my employees seamlessly. Because the program is so thorough and easy to use, my employees has adapted well. Hence, there is no time to waste, you already have an answer to your products.

Pluspunten

It is easy to tell which rooms are available just by looking. Meetings can be arranged impromptu without the worry of being thrown out by others.

Minpunten

The app can take some time to load.
It can be multilingual.

• Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I can cancel my desk reservations very easily

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2022

One of the biggest issues with our desk booking system was that if we somehow didn’t go to the office for the day, the reservation would not get canceled. The desk would sit empty. This was a massive issue in our office. WorkInSync sorted it out with their desk booking solution. The desk gets canceled automatically if I don’t check-in within 20 minutes of the said time. This is really cool!

Pluspunten

WorkInSync actually integrates with MS Teams. So, I can book and edit my reservations directly from MS Teams and it shows on WorkInSync and vice versa.

Minpunten

I wish there were more features. I heard that they are adding more cool features. Can’t really wait to use those.

Poorna
  • Sector: Halfgeleiders

Promising 'All in one App' for your hybrid workplace management

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2021

Easy Seat booking when I am going to office, hassle-free and safe entry to my office. We can book meeting rooms on the same app. It also has Sanitization tracker management for the workplace admins. Overall its like a super app for the workplace. The product also has integration capabilities with MS Teams , Slack, HRMS softwares and so on. I can see on my work calendars about the seat I booked, my work preference etc.

Pluspunten

Sharing my work place preferences - whether I am working from home or office, and contactless safe entry to my office whenever I wish to work from office. Also, their seat booking system on the app is very very convenient. I can find where my colleague or team mates have booked their seat and book my seat nearby, how awesome is that! The best part is I can see when was that particular seat sanitised and it gives me a safe feeling.

Minpunten

Nothing as of now. If I find something going forward, I will surely update my review here.

Nitika
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use, hybrid workplace tool

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2022

Scheduling of employees has been very easy with this tool. Implementing the mask compliance and a daily check of health status of my employees has smoothened the processes.

Pluspunten

As an employer, employee scheduling aspect and maintaining the safety of my employees is of paramount importance. The tool has helped me achieve the same.

Minpunten

Looking forward to Multi language support aspect of the tool.

Overwogen alternatieven

Condeco Desk Booking Software en Robin
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The tool works as advertised - no problems with the precision of bookings!

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2022

The user experience has been better than previous solutions, but it can be made easier to use when searching for rooms using Outlook calendars for frequent meetings

Pluspunten

The platform offers an accurate view of available rooms. In the past, there have been issues with double bookings or disappearing reservations.

Minpunten

WorkInSync has been hassle-free for me!

James

Happy to listen suppier

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021

They have a very good team which is always ready to assist you.

Pluspunten

They never say no with whatever requirements you approach. Thay always give a try.

Minpunten

They over commit sometimes and will not deliver in time.

Antwoord van WorkInSync Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you James for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

• Sector: Horeca

The App for Future Hybrid workplace & All in One Single APP

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2021

A strong, Motivated team who has this hunger to make their name in the market and are on the correct path to achieve this. The App has reduced a lot of human & manual-dependent processes and it has brought true digitization...!

Pluspunten

Integration with Teams, Seat Booking, WFH / WFO transparency, Health Check & Office preference

Minpunten

The team has taken feedback on this and they have worked it out for us, Initially we dint like the outcome of the floorplan but post review with their tech and customer experience team. We were able to get a better visibility on our floor plans

Overwogen alternatieven

Robin

Redenen om over te stappen op WorkInSync

Cost, Reliability & Customization
Ipsita
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

ABInBev user's review

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2021

Overall a good experience.
Helps track office cab, notifications when fellow passengers board, automated calls to confirm if the passengers have reached home.
Covid safety related features like mask scanning, cafeteria food ordering, desk booking are good too.

Pluspunten

Good app used by office transport.
Integration of Covid related features were good.

Minpunten

User Interface can be improved.
Notifications can be improved.

Rajan
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

My Experience with WorkInsync

Beoordeeld op 27-5-2021

Pluspunten

As i am the end user - It was very easy to access, Constant updates helped the app to be stabilized also every update had new feature to it ... I use it to Book my Cab & Work Force management

Minpunten

It can still have more features aligned to it , may be mapped with Outlook have notification on whasapp etc

neha
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie

Really amazing Desk Booking Software

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2022

I started using the desk booking software when my office opened in January. Let me say this, the software is so well-developed. It makes desk booking a cakewalk. It has a bunch of features that I really like and want to keep using as long as I work.

Pluspunten

I love the find my colleague feature. When booking my desk, I can see where my colleagues are sitting. I can then find a desk near them. This makes it so easy to sit with the team.

Minpunten

I wish the UI was better
App has fewer features than web portal

Flexible Desking, Meeting Room Booking and Scheduling tool

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2021

The tool has been very engaging and user friendly. It helps me on daily basis not only to plan my day at work or home but also of my team mates. Their notifications are minimal and helpful.
I will like to highly recommend it.

Pluspunten

Flexible Desk Booking with interactive maps is an excellent feature. Booking Meeting Rooms, hardware resources and other features like meal bookings are great to have.
I especially like how the tool has an element of ML and remembers my preferences. Their digipass based contactless entry is worth mentioning too.

Minpunten

Parking Spot booking isn't of much use to me since I have a dedicated Car park.

Sharat
  • Sector: Administratie

Review on WorkinSync

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2021

Pluspunten

Very easy to use this software. I have been using this software to book cabs from 2 years. helpful to book and track cabs easily.

Difficult to book cabs if we need more than 2 times in a day

• Sector: Telecommunicatie

Unified App for Scheduling and Meeting Room Management

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2022

WorkInSync has worked phenomenally in our office set up and has brought about a great change in our office, Meeting room booking has become simple and booking work desks etc has also become easy and i can block my desk for a whole month in advance.

Pluspunten

It's a unified app for all property services, including hot desking, Visitor management, gate pass, Meeting room, Mail room, Integration with food app, transport automation.

Minpunten

User Experience could use some work. I have faced issue with the app loading pretty slow sometimes.