Apptivo

CRM for managing customer accounts

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Dorcas
  • Sector: Machinebouw

Technical Help

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2020

We started to use Apptivo for tracking of leads. Now we have moved into using it for a full CRM for leads and customers. Also using it for quotes / estimates, which they helped us to customize. We are just now starting to use the marketing features. We are very happy with the program and support.

Pluspunten

Ease of use and the support staff that helps in time of need. The Chat Team, Customer Service Team, Technical Team are all top notch. They are quick to help with day to day topics. They are also great at helping us to cusomize the program to help our companies growing needs. We couldn't be happier and glad we switched to Apptivo.

Minpunten

Being an administrator is all new to me, so I have had to do a lot of learning. The team has always supplied me with great short videos to help. When I don't get it and need more help they have been right there. The only feature we would like to see that they don't currently have is mapping our clients and leads for our sales team.

Lori
  • Sector: Research
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great Product

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2022

Overall, this product has streamlined and simplified the way we do business, contact our clients, and regulate their access to data.

Pluspunten

Apptivo CRM is very user friendly. It is also very flexible so it can suit your business the way you do business

Minpunten

If I feel like there is something missing, I can report it to Apptivo and they usually put it in their pipeline and add it to the software.

Mike

• Klantenondersteuning

Good but so much opportunity to be so much better

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2018

Pluspunten

I can adapt it to my needs.

I feel that when I make a suggestion for improvement it will genuinely be listened to.

Minpunten

There are a lot of bugs - this is why I have marked the overall quality down. We are always creating something and then it crashes, or it wont save and we have to start again. Or emails never arrive which causes big problems. Whenever there are updates, something unintentional seems to get affected. Perhaps more testing before going live. It feels a bit unprofessional sometimes.

We can't test our own changes, so when I am updating things and people are using it, it can be disruptive. I really need to make changes and test before going live.

The support is not always perfect. Some times its great, but sometimes I am not understood. The right intentions are always there though.

Hi Mike,

The only way to achieve this would be to have another account that you can use as a test account. It wont have all your production data, but you can certainly use that to test out config changes.

For enterprise accounts (larger than 250 users) we do provide multiple dedicated environments as its pretty normal to have dev, QA and production accounts in that setting.

We are constantly working to improve the quality, while keeping the pace on new features. I totally understand when some of these new releases cause disruption to existing processes, but we are working to make these changes as seamless as possible.

Thank you for your feedback though. We'll continue to refine our execution.

Stefan
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Blazing fast customer support

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2022

Pluspunten

Fast Support, variety of customization possibilities

Minpunten

Needs some time to get into it to use the full potential, Knowledge base is large but it is hard to find the right answers

Tiphanie
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good value for your buck

Beoordeeld op 26-8-2022

Apptivo team was great through and through. They are responsive and efficient, they are able to customize the tool to your wish. The overall experience has been great so far. We will need more time of use to really make the best of it.

Pluspunten

Apptivo is very easy to use compared to our previous solution. From an admin point of view, you don't really need a tech guy to maintain the tool. It is fast to load, the information is readily available and the support team is super responsive. On top of that, it is very inexpensive compared to other software. Let's see how it goes going forward :)

Minpunten

For now, I would say the layering is a little strange. It works in columns so when you want your opportunity page in a certain way, it is a bit difficult to organize. But so far, not much more than this.

Zoho CRM en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Apptivo

Mainly for the price and the fact that it offered all that we need from a CRM point of view, if not more. Also, the ease of configuration for a non-tech person was a major factor.
Zita
  • Sector: Commercieel vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Apptivo - new course of business

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2022

After having been using Apptivo for a couple of months now, we can see that we made a good decision choosing Apptivo. The user team loves it and we are still exploring new ways to use it in its full potential.
It is packed with lots of brilliant solutions.

Pluspunten

Apptivo is a great system, it so simple and intuitive from a user perspective that only basic training is enough to start working in it. It is great that we could customise the fields and we could build it to mirror our process map perfectly.

Minpunten

I think, Apptivo has a certain system logic and it wasn't explained to us very well in the training materials. so when we started to build the system we made some big learning curves that would have been avoidable. There are lot's of training materials available but it's a pain to find answer to our questions when trouble shooting. Help line chat very handy though.

Agile CRM en monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Apptivo

Based on recommendations, value and functionality
Rachael
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

Intuitive Software with Good Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2022

Apptivo allows us to utilize and provide reporting (snapshots of our progress) easily within one application.

Pluspunten

Our implementation specialist who helped us set everything up was great. Really like the in-depth customization options as well.

Minpunten

Would love to see a mapping tool to use when scheduling appointments for customers close to one another.

Simon
  • Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The holy grail that we needed

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2022

Pluspunten

I compared over 35 different tools before recommending to the C-Suite using Apptivo.

Contrary to most businesses, we do not do any sales nor marketing. Apptivo does not force us to see pipelines, deal stages and conversion rates everywhere.

Apptivo is so flexible, it is a dream.

And it is affordable too! At 12$ per month per user, this cannot be beat.

Minpunten

Apptivo is made of several apps (modules). Not 100% of them have the exact same amount of customization possible. This is nitpicking, really, since it is very, very minor.

Zoho CRM, Creatio CRM, SugarCRM, monday.com en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Apptivo

Greatest customizability, extremely quick responses to all my questions, predictability of price, very broad array of features (apps), one-stop-shop (try getting contacts mgmt + tickets mgmt + projects mgmt all in one place)
Peter
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Apptivo Support Review

Beoordeeld op 8-7-2022

Great experience in overall;

Highly customizable
Has a variety of applications to utilize
It's value for money
Incorporates a lot of events and triggers

Minpunten

It's a bit complicated for first time users- The settings option is broad.

Zoho CRM, Freshsales en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Apptivo

Inclusivity - Variety of items and applications in one place!
Olivier
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

Great experience

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2019

We are a small & medium company located in Europe with subsidiaries in US and Asia. We were looking for a provider which could (1) allow each subsidiary to view each other's customers (to increase the lead generation); (2) enable us to standardize our data (previously we were entering data into Excel without proper format); (3) facilitate data analysis and (4) enable us to streamline and automatize as much as possible the process from price offer to invoicing.
After extensive research, we selected Apptivo for our CRM solution. Having to deal with lots of lists of companies from different countries, dealing with multiple currencies, it was not easy to find a CRM which is easy to use, affordable and yet can meet our demand. We have been using Apptivo for one year now and we are very happy with our choice. It was a necessary step to professionalize our business process.
There is probably much more we can do with the application which we haven't explore yet. We are now using CRM, HR, Suppliers, items and Invoicing app within Apptivo.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, flexible, great value for money, great support (very friendly and quick), easy to import/export your data back into Excel.

Minpunten

We found a few small glitches (no space between "Mr." and "Name" when exporting the fields; or one functionality in invoicing did not work), but the support team was very quick in fixing those.

Hi Olivier!
First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo. I am very glad to read that our support team provided great service. We would continue to provide all of our customers with the same amazing experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to [email protected]
Thanks again!

Mark
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great CRM software with excellent service

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021

As a group insurance provider, Apptivo has met our objectives and continues to service our account well. Our overall experience with Apptivo has been excellent.

Pluspunten

Our implementation team was great. They spent a lot of time tailoring Apptivo exactly to our business. We did not have to make our business fit their software, they fit Apptivo to our business. The Apptivo team is still available to help, so service is excellent. It is so customizable and easy for our own team make changes to fields, views and screens. Very intuitive. Anything I need help with the Apptivo team is available.

Minpunten

I haven't found anything I don't like yet, because each customization I need, they are able to accommodate.

Salesforce Sales Cloud, Pipeliner CRM en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Apptivo te kiezen

ACT was too expensive and outdated to use. Customization was costly and not user friendly. We also wanted a cloud-based solution and Apptivo's is very good.

Redenen om over te stappen op Apptivo

Apptivo's easy of use, good reviews, service team and price were right for us.
Ted
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

New user that is loving the customization and support

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2020

The support team lead by Velu has given me a lot of confidence as a new user. Having access to experts that respond to my inquiries quickly and thoroughly has been very helpful and is the reason I've already been recommending Apptivo to my fellow entrepreneurs.

Pluspunten

The support at Apptivo in AMAZING! I worked with a team to import 15K+ contacts and 72K+ emails and notes from another CRM. They have been extremely helpful, responsive, and on top of all the technical challenges I've had along the way with getting started.

I evaluated numerous other CRMs before deciding on Apptivo. I like the ability to customize this CRM to your needs, the price point is fair, and their support team has been extremely helpful with the importing process.

Minpunten

The import process was time-consuming based on the amount of data I had to bring over and the fact that my old CRM didn't provide an SQL file to make it simple. This is no fault of Apptivo.

Features I would like to see:
1. Add email sequences to the Premium plan
2. Fixes are needed for the email sequence, Gmail sidebar, and Triggers (I have put in support requests for these items
3. Add the ability to create simple invoices without having so many required fields. All the required fields in that app make the functionality not work for my business, so I create invoices on another platform

Insightly, Streak en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Apptivo te kiezen

Karma lacked the functionality I needed that Apptivo has.

karmaCRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Apptivo

The reviews, the price, and the responsiveness of Minh when I wanted to schedule a demo and had questions about the software (great job Minh!)
Michael
  • Sector: Beveiliging en opsporing

General

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2019

Slow. Very pleased with how things work, but it took a little while to get used to the interface. Now that we have been using it for 3 months or so, it has everything we need all in one place.

Pluspunten

The variety of features that cover Sales to Finance. The value of the apps that are offered fits perfectly into our organization.

Minpunten

It's sometimes hard to find things. I think this will diminish as I use the product more. The biggest frustration is the integration with other products especially O365. I think I have the email down, but calendar is harder than it should be. Using OneDrive only connects to my personal account and I would like to be able to connect it to our O365 sharepoint folders instead.

Redenen om voor Apptivo te kiezen

Needed a more feature rich application

Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op Apptivo

Some of the alternatives were expensive and didn't offer the value that Apptivo offers. Only Zoho had all the CRM and Project Management features that we needed. Although we thought Zoho was a little easier to get started on, it seemed to have problems with it's integration between it's internal apps and ultimately frustrated us.

Hello Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you're happy with the value the apps bring to your company. We will collect this feedback on getting familiarized with Apptivo and notify our teams accordingly to improve the process. Thank you, again!

Team Apptivo

Lucious
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Here's What You Need to Know

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2020

Fulfilling

Pluspunten

Do not be decieved by Apptivo's simple interface. It is POWERFUL. Imagine having Sales Force, Mailchimp, Quickbooks all combined into one application that works on all types of devices.

That is what apptivo is. I like the fact that there is an app for everything within the Apptivo app itself, and all those apps are free!

I like that when i'm customsing and i spot an issue, i click the help button and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or another support team come online in literally 12 seconds and tell me how to solve the problem.

I like the fact that i'm paying just 20 dollars for this instead of 120 dollars per user for sales force.

I like the fact that i can customise invoices, set up email templates, set up triggers so whenever i create a type of customer a special type of email is sent from a special address.

If i keep going on, i won't stop

Minpunten

I really can't think of anything. Maybe i do not really like when i cant find a feature, but when i report it, 10 days later i get an email that feature was added. So they solved that problem

Zoho CRM

Tooe xpensive

Salesforce CPQ & Billing

Redenen om over te stappen op Apptivo

personal onboarding. pricing and customer support
Marisa
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

SDFRA Review of Apptivo

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2021

The overall experience has been great! By building this project with the Apptivo team, we were able to update our claims system and member database system, which was 12 years old. We can now run reports, track membership dues, grants provided to the members, communicate, document, run checks, etc. This system is very robust, and that is what we asked of the Apptivo team.

We are still working on the project and just launched our "go-live" in-house and are very happy with it so far.

Pluspunten

The most impactful feature of the Apptivo app is the administration and membership portal access. We have approximately 1,300 that will be utilizing this application. The membership side product is very straightforward; thank you to the Apptivo team for allowing our team to provide our feedback and fix any issues quickly for us to test. The integration of the new system was very smooth and almost seamless during the transition.

Minpunten

Our system was custom built to meet our needs. We would like to see specific items more automatic, and the Apptivo team is still working on making these features in for us.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor Apptivo te kiezen

The old system that we had been using is out-of-date and around 12-years-old. There were many glitches, and it did not allow for updates to be made. We were unable to track membership dues, and many members had fallen off without our knowledge. Our reports were minimal and not what we currently need.

Redenen om over te stappen op Apptivo

We chose Apptivo because their customer service stood out to our organization. From the start, the Apptivo team has been great at communicating with our team and meeting our expectations for this project build.
Lloyd
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Apptivo for Sales Forecasting

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020

We are software start up and needed a CRM to manage Leads, Contacts, Opportunities and track project implementation. Apptivo does all this. And if it does not do exactly what you want OOTB, Kamala and her team will customise it for you. The implementation support and customisation folks were easy to work with and understood our requirements. I was very impressed at the level of engagement and enthusiasm to get Apptivo customised to how we needed it to be.

Pluspunten

Apptivo is very easy to use, and integrates seamlessly to other apps. The ability to customise to suit our specific needs was a big plus in our purchasing decision. I have used a few of the other CRM solutions, and find Apptivo one of the best CRMs for sales forecasting and pipeline management.

Minpunten

Would be good to Click on the name and the Opportunity or Contact would open up. But to view an Opportunity or Contact, you have to move the mouse to the right hand side and click on the 3 Dots (Actions). I find this a little annoying.

Redenen om over te stappen op Apptivo

Very well demonstrated to us, understood our needs, easy to deal with and well priced
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Before you purchase a CRM solution, You really have to check this out!!!

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2021

So far, everything's been great. It's been very easy to setup as I want. When I've had questions, there's the chat box for support and they've been VERY helpful every time I've asked.

Pluspunten

Apptivo is the first collaborative, simple, and cost-effective way to manage customers, pipeline, & calendar that I've found. Most others that offer similar functionality will cost you an arm and a leg. Or they'll be reasonable at first, then they'll get you for each of the "add-ons" that you need to make a whole solution for your organization.

Minpunten

Some of the apps are not quite as intuitive as some others, but that's to be expected considering their business purpose.

Redenen om voor Apptivo te kiezen

Very intuitive overall. It's great how all the apps integrate and work with the others. It's very nice to have so much functionality in one place.

Redenen om over te stappen op Apptivo

Everything I need in one app at one monthly price. Not nickel & dime like the others for the same functionality.
Brett
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

If you need something customized to your business it doesn't get better!

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2021

This company is fantastic and a complete joy to work with. Very courteous and fast to correct issues as they arrive. Communication was fantastic.

Pluspunten

The company does everything in their power to personalize your experience for your needs instead of trying to force your needs into their locked system. Very customizable and if they can't do what you need they will do what they can to implement it later.

Minpunten

A bit slow on page changes, updates, and downloads. They need a more robust system and servers.

Redenen om voor Apptivo te kiezen

Dataforma was way too expensive and not very customizable. After 5 years they were still not able to implement most of our requests and needs that we were told in the beginning that they would work to roll-out.

Dataforma

Redenen om over te stappen op Apptivo

They were the most customizable and affordable. The only other companies that were as customizable were way more expensive.
Paul
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

CRM Solution

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2020

All CRM's require Users to learn their navigation, terminology and how functions are executed. Unlike other CRM's I have tested, the Support Team at Apptivo has been both diligent and effective in resolving a few technical glitches with my onboarding process. Apptivo provides me with a reliable CRM platform and functions on which I can run my business. 24x7 access to an effective and professional Support Team is a valuable resource that ensures I spend more time with my clients than suffering from IT issues.

Pluspunten

Apptivo provides a portfolio of critical functions for companies to manage different aspects of their business. Unlike some others, the Apptivo functions/Apps are well integrated. This provides a strong foundation for reliable and accurate information to manage your business.

Minpunten

Apptivo doesn't yet integrate with Zoom.

John
  • Sector: Papier- en bosbouwproducten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

customer service gets you up to speed quickly

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2021

This has replace the ACT program I used to have and it is doing well.

Pluspunten

I like the ease of getting answers from customer service if stumped. I am 72 and while the app is pretty easy to navigate I sometimes need help and the team always comes thru quickly.

Minpunten

nothing it is doing all that I need done and more.

Redenen om voor Apptivo te kiezen

I lost the program when doing a reset and with support no longer available for my app I decided to make a change .

Redenen om over te stappen op Apptivo

I knew ACT would eventually stop the support as they are leaning to total cloud programs so I thought Apptivo was a good alternative at a wonderful price.
Torey
  • Sector: Duurzaamheid en milieu

A great do-all software

Beoordeeld op 1-9-2020

We have a serious need for workflow organization at our company. We still have a lot to go as far as set-up of every section, but once we are done it will make our company a well-oiled machine.

Pluspunten

This software is a great price with an amazing amount of features. It is completely customize-able for any industry and fairly easy to use.

Minpunten

The set up is time consuming and tedious. Most things are fairly intuitive, but there is quite a bit that you really need to dig into. And although the fact that it is customize-able is good -- it takes A LOT of time and energy to really get into it and make it function properly.

BUT the good news is that the Apptivo chat function is always available and easy to use. The staff are incredibly helpful and patient, and I have never had a bad experience using it (and I've used it a lot)! They have been here every step of the way during set up and been a necessary asset.

Zoho CRM en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Apptivo

Apptivo is a better price than all the other competition with equal or better features. I have used zoho one (the entire suite), salesforce and other products at previous jobs and Apptivo is easily the best.
Josh
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Highly Recommend!

Beoordeeld op 27-10-2020

So far I've been extremely pleased with everything!

Pluspunten

I enjoy that this CRM is modular so you can or subtract components that don't directly relate to your business (ie. Shipping, Locations, Invoicing, Properties, Contracts, etc). I also like that once you understand how Apptivo works in one app, you'll understand how the rest of them operate. Customer support was extremely helpful in growing my knowledge!

Minpunten

It took some time to learn how to customize it to my liking, along with plenty of help from customer service. So the learning curve was a little steep but nothing unusual compared to similar CRMs. Also, I have not maxed out my cloud storage or even come close but I anticipate that I will need more cloud storage.

Pipedrive, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Apto en monday.com

Salesforce Sales Cloud
Chris
  • Sector: Groothandel
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great all in One CRM function

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2022

It has taken me time to learn (but all will be the same) but with the support team I managed to create a CRM suit to my business. I have grown with Apptivo and have seen many other tools available I even did not know existed.

Pluspunten

This CRM has all you need to run a company small or large. It automates your day to day tasks and simplify your processes. Price is the best part. You do not have to pay over the moon for other similar and probably even with less functions CRM's in the market.

Minpunten

Integration between "apps" but there is a way round this if you know how. If you do not know the support is very helpful.

Zoho CRM en Pipeliner CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Apptivo

a lot less expensive and less complicated.
Gregory

• Klantenondersteuning

I have utilized several CRM solutions and the Apptivo CRM solution is a great solution for...

Beoordeeld op 1-5-2018

Pluspunten

Apptivo CRM is easy to use, and makes available lots of functionality to pick and choose from when building a customized solution. Apptivo's customer support is excellent, responsive, helpful and does a great job supporting me when I need help.

Minpunten

For non-technical users, modifying the screens to build a customized app, can be a challenge. However, Apptivo customer service is ready to jump in and help when needed. Customer support is accomplished via chat window, which can be tedious. However, Apptivo makes available voice support when requested. And, they provide lots of You-Tube based videos to demonstrate how to modify functionality.

Regards,
Team ApptivoThank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.
Regards,
Team Apptivo

Donny
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Exactly what we needed.

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2020

This is an amazing tool for the price. Being a 10 year Salesforce user, making the jump to Apptivo for the small business I know work in was easy. I'm so impressed not only on the features set but also on their support. This has everything you need to run your business. And it's so nice that the platform can scale as your adoption and business grows.

- Very affordable
- So many features and applications for running the entire company
- Very straightforward interface and easy to learn basics right away
- One of the best FAQs and tutorials I have ever seen for a SAAS solution
- Customer service is very responsive and helpful. A+++
- A impressive level of integration into other platforms and customization

Minpunten

- Limited on ability to delete data or modules once they're created (Have to message tech support to delete)
- Custom app builder takes awhile to learn and understand
- Are not able to clone apps for different divisons to use seperate from eachother (for instance want to use project management app for our sales team and then seperate instance for our production team. Both can use the same tool but in different ways for tracking)