Zyro

Favorite Website Builder on the markey

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2021

Very User Friendly and Swift in setting up the Site

Minpunten

No MObile Apps available yet, would love it, that way I could edit or add to the site anywhere.

Wix en WordPress

Pricing and Ease

Hello David,

We are happy to hear that you had as smooth of a journey while creating your website as possible!

We are constantly working on improvements, new features, and functionalities, thus I would like to invite you to visit Zyro Roadmap (https://roadmap.zyro.com/tabs/7-recently-released), where you can see the features that we're currently working on, and submit your own ideas.

Best wishes,

Zyro Team

Noor Shehra
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Zyro review

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2021

Overall zyro is a very good product for website building with easy to use UI, this will be very good website builder for first timers comparing to other platforms. And Zyro is concentrating on adding new features constantly.

Pluspunten

The feature I use most are drag and drop options and blog carousel. Further, easy integration of google analytics and adsense, embedded code.

Minpunten

Zyro lacks lots of features comparing to wordpress like plugins store to easily integrate lots of functionalities to the users websites.

GoDaddy Website Builder

Redenen om voor Zyro te kiezen

I first landed in Wordpress, even though there are tons of features it is more confusing and sluggish making the user to get confused.

Redenen om over te stappen op Zyro

Zyro is more user friendly with the perfect easy to use UI which gives its priority over the other rival softwares
David
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Great value for money, need to expand for mobile websites

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2021

Great value for money, but improve moble phone templates. Most people visiting the sites are on mobile so would be a good investment.

Pluspunten

Simple website builder. Easy to create pages.

Minpunten

My mobile website is really bad and the current mobile customizations available are restrictive.

Hello, David,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team appreciates it greatly as it helps us improve our products.

We work hard every day to deliver you the best user experience. We constantly enhance our platform's functionality to make it even easier to build your beautiful website. Expanding the possibilities for the mobile version's editor is one of the things we look forward to, and if you have any specific features in mind, you can always share them with us at [email protected] or roadmap.zyro.com.

If you need any assistance with creating your website, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Success team at [email protected] We're here to help!

Gabija
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy to use and getting better

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2021

I'm happy with it. I've built my website quickly and I'm happily using it as a contact page for my customers, who are not so keen on using Facebook. I love the contact form.

Pluspunten

I like the support team, they respond in minutes and they try to do their best to understand my questions, as sometimes I find it difficult to explain where was the problem. Also, once I asked for a feature which was not available yet and in a week they've made it available! I don't imagine other website builders offering such support.

Minpunten

Sometimes it's difficult to change a setting - sometimes because it simply is not possible yet and sometimes because I cannot find the right button.

Weebly

Redenen om voor Zyro te kiezen

To get a better price and to support a new software

WordPress

Redenen om over te stappen op Zyro

Zyro is Lithuanian and not so banal, at least not yet

Hello, Gabija,

It's a pleasure hearing this from you thank you! We are happy to know you appreciate the ease of use of our website builder and could quickly build your website.

Our team works hard every day to implement new features and enhance the existing ones. Your success is our success, and that's why we want your experience to be as smooth and enjoyable as possible.

If you need our help at any time, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Indre
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Beyond excited for this platform!

Beoordeeld op 27-4-2021

If you haven't already noticed, I'm beyond excited and grateful for making the website creation process quick and easy. To the moon, Zyro!

Pluspunten

I've never seen a website-building platform that is SO EASY to use. Built my website in less than 2 hours and it was a breeze. Also, it was extremely easy to make the website mobile-friendly. Gonna recommend it to all my clients looking to create a website!

Minpunten

Not many integrations to choose from. SEO features are also limited.

Dianna

So Far So Good

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2021

Even though my store isn't opened yet. It has been an adventure. I would recommend Zyro for it's ease of use.

Pluspunten

By far the software is easy to use. You have more control of where you want photos, buttons and text. It's very user friendly. When I couldn't find what I was looking for, a click to chat with customer service was quick and handy.

Minpunten

Maybe having a drop down menu in legal when finding say, return policy and such. More apps that cater to setting up for returns. Shopify has a few really easy to use companies that set up returns.

Had no idea what was clicked to launch the store when I'm not ready to. Maybe change that and make a very visible LAUNCH STORE button.

Branimir
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

I'm really pleased

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2021

At first I thought it would be difficult. But when I merged my domain to Zyro it was already easier. I contacted customer service who advised me what was best to do. After that, everything was clear to me and I started building my beautiful website. Editing a website is really very easy with drag and drop options. Adding text, videos, photos just couldn’t be easier. All you need is to have imagination, with your imagination here you can do everything you imagine. I warmly recommend Zyro to everyone because I know you won’t regret it. My rating for Zyro from 1 to 10 is pure 10.

Pluspunten

What I liked most was that it was really easy to handle all the options in creating beautiful websites.

Minpunten

Honestly there really isn’t a single complaint. Everything is affordable, easy and customer service is there for us 24 hours a day.

Stephane
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Finally a professional website builder!

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2021

For the creation of the site, I did not encounter any particular problem. To link the site to the domain name, it was very easy to do it because the support was very responsive!

Pluspunten

I love the simple and easy side of the website builder.
no more hassle with technique, room for creativity!

Minpunten

The contact form is missing. It should happen soon have I been told

Benjamin
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Zyro review

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2021

Pluspunten

The integration of background images to make smooth rolling backgrounds.

Minpunten

Very little, it is a new software and the help team are great, super active. If there is a problem that cant be helped it'll likely be changed on the website in the coming days.

Wix, WordPress, Squarespace en Weebly

Redenen om over te stappen op Zyro

Cheaper and easier to use. Allowing the syncing of a domain name was a game changer.

Hello, Benjamin,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your kind words. We work hard to deliver you the best website building experience, and we are happy to hear you are enjoying using our products.

Rest assured that our team always looks for ways to improve and bring you new features and enhancements.

If you need any help with your website, feel free to contact us at [email protected] we are always ready to assist.

Pedro L.
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Exactly what I needed.

Beoordeeld op 13-10-2021

I have liked the Customer Service, I'm able to talk to the representatives openly and they understand me. The way to create a website is so easy.

Pluspunten

I found that Zyro is so easy to use. The three factors that I liked the most: It has a good price. I offers me a responsive website. Able to accept payments on my country. Those things are importartant for me, I have never found those three combined in only one product.

Minpunten

I understand that Zyro is a young company still but I want to be able to connect my domain from another place to Zyro via pointing if possible. I know that I will see that feature soon because they're still innovating.

Hello, Pedro,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Our team is delighted to hear that you find our products easy to use.

We want to make sure that everyone has a pleasant experience while building and maintaining their website. Your feedback really motivates us to keep working on improving our products and delivering even more advancements.

If you need any help, don't ever hesitate to contact our Customer Success team at any time again.

Andy
  • Sector: Fotografie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

As a complete beginner it was quick and easy to learn how to build my website.

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2021

I am an amateur wildlife and landscape photographer/hobbyist, so being able to easily create a professional looking website at a very affordable price has been a very positive experience.

Pluspunten

Being able to simply and easily create good looking landing page and galleries for my photos.

Minpunten

As a wildlife photographer and amateur naturalist not be able to easily label the photos in my galleries is really frustrating as people don't know what they are looking at and always want to know

Squarespace

Redenen om voor Zyro te kiezen

The hosting package I had did not include a website builder and I found it very difficult to easily update my old website, so just didn't bother. Zyro has made this incredibly easy and I can quickly update on a daily basis if I need to.

Redenen om over te stappen op Zyro

Very good value for money and I personally found the website builder far easier to use

Hello, Andy,

Thank you for sharing this. We are excited to hear about your pleasing experience while using Zyro. It brings us joy to hear about your success.

We want to give our users as many possibilities while building their website as possible. That's why our team works hard every day to develop new additions to Zyro. We hope to share them with you very soon!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected], send us a message on Facebook, or start a live chat on your Zyro dashboard.

Janelle
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Overall experience for a non tech savvy mom

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2021

My overall experience has been great. Since it is my first time building a website I had a few stumbling blocks but with the help of customer support I was able to resolve the issues every step of the way until my website was built and my domain was successfully transferred over.

Pluspunten

I loved how user friendly the software is

Minpunten

The only con would be to give more detailed instructions when navigating the tour.

Wix en GoDaddy Website Builder

Redenen om over te stappen op Zyro

Great reviews from other companies using zyro

Hello, Janelle,

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your recommendation. Our team is happy to deliver you easy-to-use website-building tools, and we congratulate you on building your first website!

We are happy to have you with us, and we are working hard to deliver you the best user experience.

Anita
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

Efficient, Practical and Cost-Effective

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2021

The customer support staff are always helpful and informative with clear, concise instruction and answers. I have had a fun experience creating my first ever website. The online tools are easy to navigate and familiarise with. If I do get stuck the customer support team are always friendly and helpful and they also respond in a timely manner. I felt it was great value for money when I shopped around.

Pluspunten

Easy to navigate. If I got stuck the customer support service team were always very helpful with assisting me to resolve issues or to teach me new ways to navigate the software.

Minpunten

The initial implementation of making my website live was the trickiest bit as I was forwarded to an external webhosting provider but they did not have an account for me to log into so I had to back to Zyro. But once Zyro were made aware of my problem they resolved the issue in a very efficient and fast manner and my website was up and running.

WordPress

Redenen om over te stappen op Zyro

My internal instinct! I do not purchase things because they are well known. I purchase things because they feel right and I also consider reviews.
Maria
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

So far so good! Really easy to use for someone who don't know anything about programing

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2021

It's easy to build a site on it if you have no knowledge in the digital world

Pluspunten

The drag and drop skill, it's easy to use and work so well to see the distance between the images/texts and to organize the space in the page

Minpunten

I did not find the templates yet. I'm just using the zyro for some hours, so i still have a lot to find out

Redenen om voor Zyro te kiezen

Because i was having difficulties to create my site with Wordpress

Redenen om over te stappen op Zyro

Because on Wix I had no support at all. Zyro it is nice because you always have someone to help you
Idalmys
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I needed a place to start and Zyro was the best

Beoordeeld op 28-5-2021

So far so good, I haven't had any issues yet, I would totally recommend it!

Pluspunten

It's easy to use and the customer service is super friendly, they help you out with whatever question you may have.

Minpunten

Maybe that the embed code is still too limited, but I hope that changes in the future!

Hello, Idalmys,

Thank you for sharing your experience and recommending our services! It is thrilling to know you can work on your projects with peace of mind.

We wish you a wonderful day,

Henry
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Worthy of the Big-Leagues

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2021

Zyro didn't just open the door to our journey into e-commerce; they held it open and ushered us through. We had our issues from time to time, and that's why Zyro is Zyro. They are here for those that need to learn and experience the sifter points of web design and e-commerce.

Pluspunten

Next to pricing, our webmaster really enjoyed using Zyro's website editor and store creator. Everything was easy to find and manipulate. We couldn't gone as far as we did without such an organized, user-friendly interface.

Minpunten

The live editing gave us problems on more than a handful of occasions, and this could be for a variety of reasons, but it still seemed to occur more often that it should. Thankfully, Zyro's prompt customer service team was there to assist every time.

Hello, Henry,

Thank you for the feedback and all the kind words! We appreciate you sharing your experience as it helps us grow and improve our services.

We strive to make products that are easy to use, intuitive, and allow you to make beautiful and responsive websites.

Our team works hard every day to develop exciting new features, bring enhancements and improve the performance of our services.

We are excited to have you with us! Don't ever hesitate to contact our Customer Success team again if you encounter any issues or have any questions.

Scott
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Simple and effective

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2021

Very good.

Pluspunten

Everything is very easy to use. Simple interface makes building a website a breeze. The drag and drop works flawlessly every time. It allows we to customise the website with very little trouble.

Minpunten

It could really use folders in the images section. The ability to reorder the layers and elements

Squarespace

Redenen om voor Zyro te kiezen

Six was very difficult to use and slow.

Price and ease of use

Hello, Scott,

Thank you for the kind words. Our team is excited to hear about your pleasant experience with Zyro. We work hard to deliver you the best tools to build your online presence. We want nothing more than your happiness, and we are doing everything to help you succeed online.

Your suggestions are very helpful to us as they help us grow and improve. If you have any more of them, feel free to submit them on our Roadmap: roadmap.zyro.com.

If you have any questions or need help with your website, please contact us at [email protected] or start a live chat on your Zyro dashboard.

Brian
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Zyro Review - Gray Area Knives

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2021

Overall, my experience with Zyro has been great and I wouldn't choose another web designer ever.

Pluspunten

I like most how easy this software is to use and how inexpensive it is.

Minpunten

I like least that there are some bugs and it can sometimes feel somewhat limiting.

Wix, Webflow en Squarespace

Hello, Brian,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We truly appreciate it as it helps us grow and improve our products.

Even though we strive to make our website builder as easy to use as possible, it still offers some powerful integrations and even the ability to add your own code. These features let anyone from beginner to advanced users achieve the best results with their websites. If you have any suggestions of what you would like to see in our products, you can always submit them at roadmap.zyro.com.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, don't forget to turn to our Customer Success team our team is more than happy to help.

Best regard,

Ashok
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great and easy to use tool for building websites.

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2022

Pluspunten

It provides an easy to use drag and drop feature. The pricing is very less compared to other alternatives. Also, it has a wide range to pre-built templates which we can use and edit the template according to our needs. Easy for any beginner to create there own website.

Minpunten

Sometime it takes sometime while loading the software other than works perfect!

Vsevolod
  • Sector: Research

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Objective assessment with subjective opinion.

Beoordeeld op 28-10-2021

I am still working with him. But, in general, it's not even bad. Much better than working with WordPress.

Pluspunten

The speed of website creation. The ability to make changes in real-time without disrupting the functionality of the site. Intuitive and simple. Does NOT require knowledge of encoding. For an entry-level, a constructor is quite suitable.
Technical support at a very high level. Pleasantly surprised. Reply in a short time. Questions are resolved at a high professional level.

Minpunten

There are few alternative platforms for collecting analytics. Google isn't the best platform, even though it's free.
There is no way to work with the body of the site, not all tags are present. There is no explanation, especially for beginners, how to work with tags. Not necessarily in detail, but at least informative, how to use them and what they do for the site. There is no built-in translator for other languages. But almost all designers sin this, so do not worry about trifles.
The logo maker is still pretty crude, with few options. I would like to draw my own logo, and not use a template. There is no such possibility. It's a pity.

Olympia
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy to use, and great features, for a great price!

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2021

Pluspunten

As someone slightly inexperienced in building websites, Zyro meets my needs perfectly, making it easy to create an aesthetically pleasing and professional website. They've got all the key elements to creating a personal or business site, and I definitely recommend.

Minpunten

It does not have the option to change the website template once started. Also it doesn't allow for plug ins, which for example wordpress allows for a lot, giving more freedom to create a fully equipped site.

Hello, Olympia,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are pleased to hear that our tools satisfy your website-building needs. Our team works hard every day to deliver you the best experience and develop new and improved features. We want our users to make the best possible websites, and we care deeply about providing you as many possibilities as possible without compromising simplicity, speed, and ease of use.

Our Knowledge base has various articles on how to manage your website, and we recommend taking a look whenever you need to change the fonts, colors or need help setting up custom code. If you still have any questions or need help finding your way around our website builder, you can always get in touch with our Customer Success team at [email protected] or start a live chat on your Zyro dashboard.

Perviz
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product and definitely value for money

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2021

just launching today so update later

Pluspunten

price is amazing compared to competition

Minpunten

Zyro logo on our site . it would be more professional without this

Hello, Perviz,

Thank you for sharing this. We are pleased to see you with us, and we welcome you to our Zyro community.

We always strive to improve and tailor our products to our users' needs to make the website-building process as enjoyable as possible. Your experience helps us grow and move forward.

If you have any questions or need any help, don't ever hesitate to contact our Customer Success team at any time by emailing [email protected] or by starting a live chat on your Zyro dashboard.

Gabrielė

Smooth sailing

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2021

10/10

Pluspunten

The support is great. All the questions were answered and all the problems were solved.

Minpunten

The only steugle was figuring out how the templates can be changed, but it didn’t take too long to get it.

benedict
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

My Review- MD Ben

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2021

Ecommerce, Customer Care and location problems are being solved. Payment problems also solved especially having to deal with online business transaction.

Pluspunten

This is one of the best website creators online. its very convenient, easy to use and user friendly. I will recommend zyro to all website creators out there. it saves time and the customer service is always available to help. i have enjoyed using this service over the past 8 months and i haven't encountered any setback. everything here seems so simple and i can easily find my way around here.

Minpunten

the only problem i have with zyro is their pricing. the pricing is quite unfavorable for me.

Julija

Great service!

Beoordeeld op 2-6-2021

I was looking for a website and e-shop builder for my small business. Zyro is a great tool for the beginner! And the customer support is amazing!

Pluspunten

Zyro is very easy to use. I didn't have any experience with e-commerce tools, but Zyro just leads me step-by-step.

Minpunten

It would be great to have more options at the check-out form.

Wix, Squarespace en Shopify

Redenen om over te stappen op Zyro

Better pricing, ease of use.

Hello, Julija,

Thank you for your feedback! It's exciting to know you enjoy using our services.

We work hard every day to bring you the best experience, and your insights are valuable to us.

We wish you a wonderful day,