203 van 200 reviews worden weergegeven

Nancy S.
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy Projects has proven to be a great way to bring all of the assets of a project together.

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2018

All conversations, assets and proofing is done in one easily accessible place. We can more easily assign team members, switch designers working on a project and freelance projects to outside designers.

Pluspunten

1. It's easily tweakable to fit our workflow.
2. We've had great, responsive customer service.
3. There's auto notifications to keep projects on track that can be set up according to the licensed user's preferences.
4. We can finally keep all conversations about projects in one place and they are archived to be reinitiated in the same way the next year.
5. It fit the budget well. It wasn't the most expensive nor the cheapest but had all of the options we were looking for in an online project management system-online proofing, forms that convert to projects, tweakable workflow, ability to have free guest users and automatic notifications.

Minpunten

1. The guest user experience isn't as strong.
2. We'd like to tweak the notifications for guest users per project but can't. There is a universal notification for all guest users that works well. Sometimes bugs the guest user too much though.
3. If 2 people are on a task and one clicks that they're done, they will still get notifications until the other person clicks done. It would be great if the notifications could stop for the person that completed their portion of the task once they click that they're done.
4. I really liked the Outlook integration option but wish it was available for Mac users. Over 50% of our office is on a Mac.

Colton E.
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great product with tons of customization.

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2020

Pluspunten

We love that each of our team has the ability to have a different view, so that way they see only what is important to them. Plus, we can see everyone's progress without having to bug them.

Minpunten

Although very small, the UI is a little outdated. Could definitely benefit from some more colours!

Zuhairah A.
  • Sector: Bankwezen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Project tracking and resource allocating is easy with Easy Projects

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021

Great experience working with Easy Projects. Every organization should give this software a try.

Pluspunten

Managing time spend to completing each project and task is very possible with this software. It can mark project progress and track its level of completeness for us to get top of the work. Each members are assign to their representative role and will get access to tools only for their role.

Minpunten

All the tools and features work really well with our system, and i have non problem with this.

Jennifer O.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

I use Easy Project but I don't administer it. My projects are tracked there.

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2018

My boss can see that I am super productive, not only from compiling statistics, but also because she is notified as I complete tasks.

Pluspunten

We use a general project template and that helps me remember to do all the small, "finishing up" tasks.

Minpunten

I wish I could adjust the column widths on the "My Assignments" page. Only about 17 letters of the project names are visible, and I need to see more than that because most of our projects start out with a similar string of letters and numbers (the date, the campus, the college, etc). I end up using the Dashboard instead, which show s ALL my tasks, not just the ones I'm working on. The second column in My Assignments isn't useful to me, so if it could be customized so I could get rid of it (or move it to the third spot, since it doesn't matter if I can't see the whole word), that would be helpful.

Jordan O.
  • Sector: Bankwezen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very efffective & useful, aside from search functions

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2019

The accountability of each person on the projects has significantly improved for my job functions. I found that it is easier to keep track of tasks/projects without spending too much time hunting them down. You can see what tasks you're waiting on.

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to jump between projects and tasks. I also like how the tasks are set up under each project, showing you any dependencies you may need to keep in mind. I rarely use the gant view to see timelines, but I like the idea of it being there.

Minpunten

The user experience could use some improving. It would be nice to see some more details on the projects that applies specifically to your department or business. I would also like to see a better messaging interface.
It is also frustrating to try and find past projects that have been worked on-
Often times I will search a project by the number its titled, and it never shows up in the search function.
The searching for projects is the most frustrating part of the software.

Michelle H.
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Started with a demo for the need of a better inhouse job tracking system for our 2000 plus...

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2018

accountability between project managers and our creative staff. managed expectations with regards to budget and deadlines. Also helped with our ROI with certain clients where we have to charge per hour ( we are large in house marketing department who have not had to charge out).
The budgeting platform and invoice collection has bee so easy to manage and understand.

Pluspunten

Extemly user friendly but more important the support and admin staff there have almost become family, helping us customize and work through our many growing pains of adding more and more divisions. Lots of custom work done on our behalf for a really personalized product.
Right now I feel we have only had positive experiences Even at times of connective glitches, they are dealt with right away and never last long enough to affect our workflow. They have become real partners in our work day.

Crystal K.
  • Sector: Publiceren

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2020

Amazing!

Pluspunten

It helps me get my projects across the finish line in time.

Minpunten

Nothing. This is great. No complaints at all.

Annalee S.
  • Sector: Civiele techniek

Streamlined, easy-to-use

Pluspunten

Easy Projects has allowed us to keep many complicated projects moving forward simultaneously. As a new user, I haven't begun to scratch the surface of all of the functions it offers. We chose it because it combined the best parts of numerous project-management softwares into one.

Minpunten

The biggest limitation so far has been the mobile app interface, but they are actively working on it and it has already improved greatly. The web-based interface is great. I would also note that any time I have problems/questions, or even suggestions on things we'd like to see, the Customer Service team is great and it never fails that within a few months they're working on the suggested feature my management team had come up with.

• Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Many features, but unwieldy

Beoordeeld op 15-7-2020

Pluspunten

Definitely the best thing about Easy Projects is the number of features it has. It has about every feature you could want out of a project management software and can get vary macro or very granular.

Minpunten

Because it's such a heavy program it can be pretty unwieldy. It took a long time to onboard our team and even then a lot of people never really got the hang of it. Ultimately it ended up being heavier than what I needed for a small team. It would probably be better suited for a very large company with a number of complex projects.

Blake A.
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Easy Projects - Great Project management solution

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2020

Great support staff, no problems with software

Pluspunten

The timekeeping and project management features were great. We easily laid out all projects and requests/tasks associated. Easy to assign people to roles. Budgeting also very simple.

Minpunten

Reports take 30 min to refresh. Have to pay extra to get this to refresh immediately.

Rhonda r F.
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great! Easy to use, reliable & tracks all projects, activities & manages my available...

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2018

Pluspunten

We are an in-house CPG creative department of four. Easy Projects houses all of our creative projects/activities. The Creative team can see every project and its status at anytime. It also generates a resource report so see when my designers are over or under allocated I can make the necessary adjustments within the schedule to ensure the workload is at manageable level and adjusting schedules is easy and right at your fingertips. Easy projects holds all projects notes, so you don't have to go digging through emails. The upgrades to the system have been ongoing and great improvements but at a great price! The system is versatile and flexible to meet anyone's needs.

Minpunten

It is difficult to get the entire organization access to view all projects and status and our workload. They don't need full access but viewable access to activity center without paying for a full license per user.

Sonia N.

• Klantenondersteuning

I use Easy Projects for my job, and it has been so easy to use!

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2018

Pluspunten

I like that every person on the team can communicate directly within the program, eliminating the need for long email chains. My favorite feature used to be the layout of the My Assignments page before it became more of a to-do list. I liked being able to see what other people had commented and what other members were on a project with me. I also like that you can customize views in the Activity Center. It makes checking workload across a team very easy! I will also say that I think it's neat that you offer webinars to go over new features. I haven't been able to watch any of them, but one day I hope to catch up and see all the features I'm missing out on! lol

Minpunten

I really miss the old My Assignments view :( Other than that, I'd say that it's the perfect project management software!

Shelly M.
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Find it very easy to use. Like the batch operations and multi tool functions.

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2018

Easy organization of our projects. Easy time tracking and tracking who is working on what.

Pluspunten

Easy to check what I need at the time. Also like being able to easily move activities into different projects if set up incorrectly. The work we do has mainly the same activities for each project. With the batch operations, it's easy to set up multiple projects at one time as well as assign the same people to various activities. Searching for time spent on various activities within projects also is easy. I can see if too much time is being spent on an activity or easily catch any errors with time being billed twice. I like being able to move an activity into a different parent activity if it was set up incorrectly at the start. The time and cost gets moved over as well. Slick.

Kyle M.
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I have been using EasyProjects for about 5 years now and love it!

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2018

I use it every day and could not do my job without it.

Pluspunten

I like the ability to to customize my view so that I can only see what is most important for me in my role. I also enjoy the ability to filter for projects based on the various fields a project can be categorized by. How I use EasyProjects has evolved over time as I have learned more about the features it offers.

Minpunten

There are many times that I say to myself, "I wish it could do this" or "I wish they made this feature more simple. For example, the reporting features can do amazing things but I find myself struggling at times to get the data/reporting that I want. I also wish the EasyProjects had more abilities to work with other software. I have tried to use Zapier to connect a few things but what is offered is very limited.

Sharley C.
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great Software, really turns Project Plans into live, interactive tools.

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2018

Increased Productivity and better full Project Management from my PM's. Raised awareness for Clients on Project Progress via the Email Notifications. It just needs to offer the Guest User the full Project and Gantt view as seen in the Activity center and this tool is unbeatable!

Pluspunten

The configurability and what is offered to the PM in functionality use. The Notifications are also great. The whole tool really offer exceled value for a PM. If the Project Plan and Gantt view as the PM sees it in the Activity Center could be offered to the Guest Users as well in a View Mode this would become the Ultimate PM tool, there just isn't another like it!

Minpunten

The look and feel of the Reporting as it is not that presentable for Clients. And Particularly that you can't offer the same amazing Project and Gantt view that the PM gets to the client. The Guest license is a fantastic idea for the clients but it would be revolutionary if you can add a full "View" of the project and Gantt, exactly as the PM sees it in the Activity Center. this view is the most valuable with a client but unfortunately it is only available to the PM.

Micah S.
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

Hai bu cuo

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2016

Overall I like it and enjoy using it. The main issue I have is that there's no way to keep notifications as "unread" if I want to come back to them later. Also, I would like to be able to have a filter for all unread messages related to my projects. Those would be some nice add ons.

Pluspunten

I like the project layout and easy gantt view. The way we log hours is nice. I like being able to assign tasks with minimal effort. Makes my job easier.

Minpunten

Same as above. The main issue I have is that there's no way to keep notifications as "unread" if I want to come back to them later. Also, I would like to be able to have a filter for all unread messages related to my projects. Those would be some nice add ons. If I try to export comments or a report from a certain date period I can't filter it. That would be nice. I came back from vacation and tried to get caught up on my tasks so I filtered my notifications and exported them, but it didn't help because I couldn't filter them or arrange them differently.

Antwoord van Logic Software Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the wonderful review Micah!

• Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Lots of Possibilities

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019

Our company adopted Easy Projects mainly to assist in managing / allocating our time as well as providing more visibility between departments on the status of orders. While I am not in management, and can't speak to the first goal, the visibility has gone well as we can see and receive notifications as orders are updated and worked on.

Pluspunten

I do like the ease with which you can create / customize fields for what you need. The Audit Trail feature (which tracks all the changes made to a project) is also extremely helpful for seeing what's going on. I also like the prompt notifications of changes/comments in the system, even though I currently do not use the mobile app.

Minpunten

Sometimes lots of possibilities also means it can be overwhelming trying to get a quick view/snapshot of what we have in the system. While there are several dashboard options and view options none really make sense for me. I'm old school, and have just used calendar-based or Excel-based programs mostly, or Outlook tasklists; the views in Easy Projects are sometimes too complicated or detailed and I have difficulty understanding them.

Raphael R.
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Very Good Management Software for Research Center in Advanced Manufacturing

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019

It revolutionize the way we work, able to pin point our operating costs, identify employees that had difficulties, speed up our delivery time, able to analyse in depth multiple data point such as geographic of our clients, type of projects, sectors of activities, major suppliers, powerful CRM and audit project audit trail.

Pluspunten

Jame pack with features and able to customize with your operation. It only took 4hrs of training for our staff and about 2 months of transition phase, and now we are very fluent in the use and would not be able to work without it.

Minpunten

You can easily erase data, but is user right manageable, no backup, vacation module does not have request or approval, financial calculates internal cost (exact cost of the employee salary) but does not have an option to calculate the actual cost of the project with the hourly charging rate (i.e. 5hr @100$/hr vs 35$/hr for the salary). Lastly, you cannot easily adjust the size of the fields.

Seth S.
  • Sector: Defensie en ruimtevaart

Excellent Value.

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019

Excellent. We have had great response from Support, and a feature-rich platform that is giving us great visibility into our projects and data like never before. Everyone we work with at EP is excellent, and we appreciate their work on our behalf.

Pluspunten

This software has tremendous value. In addition to the scheduling functionality, it helps us manage headcount capacity, store basic financial data, and project future sales/projects. Having it all wrapped into one software system has been really beneficial for our organization.

Minpunten

Modifications and custom reports have taken quite a while to get completed. The reports eventually end up very high quality and pin point what we need to see, but in some cases, we are working on reports that we started more than 6 months ago for completion. By the time the report is done, we have had to create other internal tools or we find that we need additional features.

Lisa P.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy Projects has been a game changer by streamlining projects and improving work processes.

Pluspunten

Easy Projects is very flexible. We began using the software focused on the work process between two specific divisions. Upon learning of the success among these teams, more divisions expressed interest and are currently being onboarded. Although their work process needs are completely unique and require individualized approaches to ensure success, this software has proven that it can expand and adapt as needed. Your imagination is the only limit with this product!

Minpunten

Although minor, there are still some areas that would ideally be changed to work better for our needs as a company. However, these particular areas can't be personalized yet so we have had to adapt our processes to fit the product. These areas have not hindered our work but I do look forward to the day when they can customize all features to the specific client accounts.

• Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy Projects is easy to use

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2019

For a small company the tool works well. Easy Projects does fit the name. We started off using the tool for our department and it met our needs well. As we tried to bring other areas into the tool, it became clear that we needed more.

Pluspunten

The ease of setup from scratch. We migrated our data from a home grown solution into Easy Projects which streamline our migration. Customer service helped a great deal during out implementation. A tool that follows the concept of keeping it simple.

Minpunten

As we advanced our business needs, the tool was not able to grow with us. For downloading attached project files had to be done one a one by one basis which is time consuming when you have 40 files to download. We could not directly access the files.

• Sector: Machinebouw

One Place for everything

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2019

Scheduling has been the biggest benefactor of EP, allowing us to be more precise with parts orders and saving us time and money with on-time parts deliveries.

Pluspunten

Everything we need is in this software, from scheduling at higher levels to project production at the floor level. It greatly improves our ability to see the health of every project on the floor from any office. EP's commitment to helping and listening to their customers has also been a great asset. It is comforting to know that our investment is a value to them and it shows in there continual communication with our company on all levels.

Minpunten

Minor UI issues. For instance, I would like to be able to expand or slide the size of my tasks on my home page so I could see more of the information without actually opening some of the windows.

Raechel L.
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Easy Projects Review

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019

I really enjoy using Easy Projects. It's an easy and efficient way to keep track of tasks for our clients, track time to accurately bill and quote projects. Messaging back and forth with other departments on the same assignment is much easier than filtering through a slew of emails. It's a great way to stay organized and know what needs to be accomplished.

Pluspunten

Easy to use. Great way to organize tasks and assignments. Essentially one platform to capture all information regarding our clients. Messaging back and forth between employees, other departments.

Minpunten

Navigation is a little difficult at first. Multiple filters and options can cause confusion if not used properly.

• Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A solid project management solution

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019

We are a busy marketing and communications office with a very heavy and steady workload. Easy Projects helps to foster communication within our office around projects of varying priorities.

Pluspunten

Easy Projects helps us to establish accountability and stick to deadlines. There are multiple ways to view one's assignments, which is a helpful way to accommodate different preferences and working styles.

Minpunten

It's not feasible to share work product -- especially larger files, such as layered design projects or videos -- through the system. The ability to do so or otherwise foster collaboration within the platform would be very helpful.