Avast Business Antivirus

Software voor IT-beheer en computerbeveiliging voor het mkb

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning
Sorteren op

Tolu A.

Stay Safe online

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2021

I have used Avast business antivirus for over 2 years and am really impressed by it. There really isn't much to say about the software other than it does its job of keeping your system safe from viruses or malware. Doesn't trigger unnecessary warnings, cost-effective and you can also use it on your mobile phone.

Easy to install
Works in the background seamlessly
Doesn't consume system resources
Protects your data
Keeps you safe online from malware and viruses

Minpunten

Requires another subscription for safeline vpn.

Redenen om voor Avast Business Antivirus te kiezen

Needed something more cost-effective.

Overgestapt van

Redenen om over te stappen op Avast Business Antivirus

Comes with a 30-day free trial Better solutions with more competitive pricing
  • Sector: Bankwezen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy to see the status of your computers and it works well!

Beoordeeld op 1-4-2022

I have been very happy using this product for our business. I feel it is protecting my devices properly and we are secure!

Pluspunten

This software provides a quick view of computers and if they are protected. Our company has many locations but I can control them all from one website. I get status reports if an agent (computer) hasn't contacted the main controller which will alert me that something might not be working correctly. I get timely status if a virus was detected and the appropriate action was taken (the file was put in quarantine or deleted). The program is easy to use. I especially like seeing the last time an agent connected with the main console. Other details about the computers are available, such as their operating system, IP address, and domain/workgroup name.

Minpunten

I have had a few occasions where the agent was not communicating completely and I needed to reinstall the agent. In those situations the program was still running, but it was not visible to the user which made it a little difficult to reinstall.

Mahmoud S.
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Overrated antivirus.

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2022

It didn't measure up to my expectations.
I hope they make changes to the risk assessment function, it doesn't estimate threats as it should.

Pluspunten

I won't lie, Avast is a true windows defender, it will definitely keep you protected from anything but, it takes no tolerance when it defines some file/program as a threat.

Minpunten

I never liked how the risk assessment works, most files aren't even an actual threat but it still detect it as a "High Risk" file and erases it.

Fabian V.
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

If you want your computers to be free of viruses and others, use Avast Business Antivirus

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2022

I have to attest and acknowledge that for a long time our company uses the services of this important SoftWare, I can guarantee that we have not suffered from any type of malicious program or virus in our system, it is our protective shield against cyber attacks. I recommend it for sure.

Pluspunten

One of the qualities that I love the most about this incredible SoftWare is that its interface is very easy and intuitive, that its multiple functions can be carried out by even a 10-year-old child, in our company we have our computer equipment on the network and I can guarantee you that works very well and its performance is excellent and effective in keeping our systems protected.

Minpunten

Only one or another small inconvenience that is easy to handle, such as restarting the computer causing the brief interruption of work in real time, which leads to the restart of the equipment by the program, which causes some slowdown of the equipment.

Ahmed R.
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

Best antivirus ever!

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2021

Best antivirus program ever!! . It never misses any maleware. Very reliable and secure and i recommend it to my colleagues

Pluspunten

Very accurate detecting malewares and trojans
Cheap
Cool interface design
Different types of powerful scans

Minpunten

Sometimes it is a little bit laggy
Prolonged scanning time
If you are using it for the first time it will be difficult to use but when you get use to it it will be completely comfortable

• Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good tool for protection against malware in IT business

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2022

Avast business antivirus offers VPN services as well with the usual protection against malware which is the best feature to the best of my knowledge.

Another thing is that Avast is light software and less costly, which is convenient for large business domain users.

Pluspunten

The premium Avast antivirus offers the highest protection against online threats like ransomware. It scans your important devices and makes sure protection against any potential attacks by cyber attackers.

Minpunten

Compared to other anti-virus software, Avast slows down your devices a lot which is the most shitty part of this application.

Ashay G.
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best security provider

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2022

Overall, I would say that one of the best software to have for your IT systems. It ensures the safety of your data and work above anything else. The customer service is also very good

Pluspunten

The software is top of a line security provider for your computer or IT systems from hacking threats. It continuously monitors the system and provides round-the-clock alerts and notifications about the threats which might have an impact on your business. it also updates automatically with the latest updates to keep your system running all the time

Minpunten

I would like the team to provide the latest news in the world of IT security to update the team locally. This will help the local team to act faster and solve the issue very easily

Riyad A.
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

I use Avast for Internet Security

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2022

Pluspunten

I have been using Avast since the very beginning of my IT career and still, Avast keeps its reputation with good work. Avast threat intelligence is really amazing. I trust Avast as my computer network security host.

Minpunten

Avast upgradations process is a little bit complicated and sometimes user license conflict with activation.

Arvind K.
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

A Competent and Great Antivirus to Counter the Harmful and Threatening Virus

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2022

Pluspunten

Avast Business Antivirus has multiple advanced security features that are significantly impressive. The scanning feature is particularly fascinating as this antivirus scans my device and notifies me about the possible dangers that can cause harm to my computer.

Minpunten

The principal disappointing part of Avast Business Antivirus is its intricate setup procedure. The complete setup procedure is too lengthy and time-consuming. I feel that the setup procedure could be friendlier.

Abdullah H.
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

This antivirus is the best chioce.

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2022

Pluspunten

It makes me safe. I can surf Internet safely without fearing from hackers. It also protect me from malwares as ransomware.

Minpunten

I didn't t notice defects while using it.

Josip L.
  • Sector: Sport

Simple but powerful antivirus

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2021

Avast is protecting our PCs and we haven't encountered a virus for a while now. Previously, we had a real struggle to keep our computers clean of those beasts but now everything is simple and there is one worry less. Once configured properly it protects your PC just as other antivirus software should do but most times some viruses slip in undetected. It really is set it and forget it and is worth every penny.

Pluspunten

Avast protects PCs in our companies for more than 2 years now and we never had an incident with viruses, malware, or ransomware. Virus database automatically updates every few hours so your computers are always protected with the latest malware definitions. That is really important because malware is evolving in minutes nowadays.
Our system administrator can enforce policies that automatically quarantine suspicious files and everything important is displayed to him in a nice-looking dashboard. I was a user of antivirus don't even know that antivirus is running. All I can see is just a little icon in the taskbar and that is all. If I try to remove it or close it, I can't because our system administrator configured a policy that doesn't allow normal users to do that.
Other than virus protection, Avast offers a lot more. Automatic cleanup of junk files on PC can be really handy because I often forgot to empty my recycle bin and it uses system storage unnecessarily. There is also a sandboxed browser that allows us to enter banking systems safely and securely even if the main browser is compromised.

Minpunten

Avast can sometimes be a real resource hog and slow down your computer. I certainly can feel that the computer is sometimes not as responsive as it was before Avast was installed but that only lasts for a couple of seconds and if you are using resource-intensive applications like CAD or some other software like that, you know how important is responsiveness and even seconds can matter.

Luis G.
  • Sector: Entertainment

Perfect Privacy Software for Any Business

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2021

I highly recommend Avast Business for any Online Marketplace or Team that uses frequent online transactions. This keeps all browsing and transaction history completely private and secured from Viruses.

Pluspunten

This is the most solid Privacy and Browsing Antivirus software that allows Add Block, Bank Privacy and much more. This Keeps every aspect of your online Business protected.

Minpunten

I dislike the adds that continue to appear at times and that sometimes certain settings such as add block turn off. Other than this, no complaints.

Augusto R.
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Excellent antivirus.

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2021

Except for what I mentioned about the installation, my overall experience using avast over 10 years is good, I have no complaints and it always did its job: protect me.

Pluspunten

The free version works very well, obviously it doesn't have all the features that the premium version has (which I recommend 100%) but it's still a good option. The protection levels it offers are really good, in real time and complete scans avoiding maleware, spyware, ransomware, etc.
The GUI it's great, and the software has an IA that's constantly looking for possible new threats.
This program will not affect the performance of the computer. It has a version for PC, macOS, iOS and Android.

Minpunten

Something I don't like about the AV is that when you going to instal it, it offers us to also install software that is not related to virus protection.

Qamar A.
  • Sector: Luchtvaart(maatschappijen)
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Avast business Antivirus- best defence against cyberthreats

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2021

It's an excellent experience to start using Avast Business Antivirus, the best solution to counter cyber threats. I am still a passionate user of this fantastic tool and enjoying its features with the comfort of a secure PC.

Pluspunten

Avast Business Antivirus provides excellent data security against viruses and malware in a very reasonable yearly plan. There is no free version, but a free trial is a better option to understand this fantastic tool's working efficiency. I have been using Avast business Antivirus for a long time, and it's a tremendous antivirus that saves my precious data from cyber threats. I never got frustrated by unwanted interruptions from the software. Automatically updates when Connecting with the internet. It blocks unwanted content and suggests to me how to protect my PC from viruses. It runs quietly on the backend and consumes minimal memory. Indicate and efficiently remove the threats. Avast provides me with add Block, Bank Privacy, and so many other cool features.

Minpunten

In a full scan, it seems to be slow but gives accurate results at the end. I did not find anything to be less liked.

Masturah D.
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Effective anti virus software

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2021

Pluspunten

Avast Business Antivirus is really effective in protecting my work computer and monitoring my internet activities. It will giving alert if any of my downloaded files is containing a suspicious program and will quarantine it immediately and will advice me what to do with the suspicious program.

Minpunten

Full deep scanning session will draw too much of my computer resources like RAM and CPU power, it will make other software that i use while it scanning the computer will running slow and crash. A schedule timer for it to do a full scan should be set to avoiding it interfering with my work time.

Pamela T.
  • Sector: Machinebouw

Hello Simplicity!

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2022

From start to finish, this was the easiest product to set up. I never worry about my PC security anymore.

Pluspunten

Hands down, this is the best antivirus product I have tried since we first starting using computers for daily operations. It was very quick and easy to set up and requires very little input from me. It does what it should and doesn't interfere with any of the other software products I use regularly.

Minpunten

There have been no issues with this product at all.

• Sector: Architectuur en planning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Avast mayor protección para tu equipo

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2021

Durante todo el tiempo que he usado avast mi computador ha funcionado a la perfección, decidí probarlo y creo que es el mejor antivirus que he podido usar, además ofrece una versión de prueba antes de poder comprarlo para que puedas comprobar si es lo que necesitas.

Pluspunten

Me gusta que es muy fácil de usar y es bastante explicativo para quienes no entendemos mucho de los procesos que realizan los antivirus, también es muy rápido y extremadamente eficaz a la hora de mantener protegido tu computador.

Minpunten

Lo que menos me gusta es que requiere de mucho reinicios del computador y constantemente me interrumpe mientras estoy trabajando, me gustaría que se pudieran programar de mejor manera los momentos de reiniciar el computador ya que cuando se requiere el reinicio de parte de avast suele volverse un poco lento.

Gene R.
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

Happy Customer Who Likes Simplicity and Worry Free Security

Beoordeeld op 25-2-2021

Once the software was deployed maintenance is a breeze.

Pluspunten

The Software is easy to use and runs quietly on the backend without a lot of memory degradation.

Minpunten

Deployment and initial setup and use of the Business Interface were a bit confusing at first as the installation and management instructions were not readily accessible as to where to find them.

Redenen om over te stappen op Avast Business Antivirus

Avast always works and never slows our systems down.
Nimubona W.

My review on Avast Business Antivirus

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2021

My experience with Avast Business Antivirus has been good and it is my favorite antivirus and I use it to protect my PC.

Pluspunten

Avast Business Antivirus offers several features.

Avast Business Antivirus offers a free trial which helps the user before upgrading to the paid version.

The price for the paid version is affordable.
Its price is also reasonable if we consider its efficiency and its qualities.

Avast Business Antivirus sends notifications about security issues and advises users on the security of their devices.

Avast Business Antivirus is easy to use and It blocks unwanted content easily.

Minpunten

What I don't like about Avast Business Antivirus is that it takes too long to scan all the files.

when Avast Business Antivirus is activated, some functions on PC become difficult to perform, forcing me to deactivate Avast first.

Krzysztof K.
  • Sector: Vastgoed

I recommend

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2021

we have been using it for many years in the company and we are pleased that our problems with viruses are over the program meets our expectations and is inexpensive

Pluspunten

works without problems, does not burden the system, scan is very fast, has extensive protection and firewall, blocks threats in real time and is easy to use it works automatically without any maintenance.

Minpunten

previous updates blocked sending e-mail attachments, you had to manually set exceptions now everything works smoothly

Ivo M.
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Good solutions

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021

Pluspunten

The product is simple to use and install.
I like the administration panel.

Minpunten

The "message to client" function doesn't work.

Symantec Endpoint Security en Avira Antivirus Pro

Antwoord van Avast Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Ivo,
Thank you for your feedback!
Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this "message to client" issue.
We are here to help.
The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Stacy-ann B.
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

A reliabe antivirus software

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2022

Avast is a reliable antivirus software that offers round the clock protection. Avast has provided a lot of data protection and security since it works efficiently to scan, detect, and report any threats on my devices. Moreover, if any threats have been detected, Avast moves swiftly to notify me and recommend the necessary actions that must taken so that my devices are protected.

Pluspunten

I like that the software provides round the clock protection, which keeps my devices and data safe. The software regularly checks for any threats on my devices like viruses or malware and promptly notifies me when any threat is detected. Moreover, the software provides details about the threats and the actions that must be taken. Therefore, the software provides a lot of data security which protect me and my devices from cyber attacks.

Minpunten

Sometimes the software causes my laptop to crash, which is very inconvenient. Moreover, I am bombarded by a lot of ads which has left me frustrated and annoyed several times.

Bishal B.
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Best Quality Protection for your devices

Beoordeeld op 26-1-2021

Avast Business Antivirus is an all in one package for high-end security for devices. It has a 30-day free trial which is very much enough to test using this software. Built-in VPN with Avast is very interesting and helps you strongly to stay hidden at needed times. I personally have used this antivirus for almost 3 years now and I'm totally loving this.

-Easy to install
-Compatible with almost every operating system
-Features VPN and File Shredder too
-Constant updates with new antivirus definitions
-Consumes CPU power efficiently
-Has Built-in patch management

Minpunten

-Design is not so nice and responsive
-Sometimes it runs random startup system scan
-Lacks management on mobile devices

Joe D.
  • Sector: Entertainment

Server use at home

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021

Pluspunten

Great for my uses on a single home server

Minpunten

Nothing negative at the moment. It's be easy to use and deploy at my small scale

• Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

Avast Business Antivirus

Beoordeeld op 14-2-2022

The experience, in general, is very good.
The program is easy to use and install.
It contains various options such as a VPN.
Device troubleshooting and troubleshooting services and the feature to improve the performance of the device.
It is a semi-integrated product that provides protection from viruses and improves device performance

Pluspunten

It includes a variety of tools for analyzing and improving device performance, as well as VPN services.
I also liked the feature to quarantine suspicious programs

Minpunten

The tracking feature on websites is rather annoying, Some trusted websites are classified as dangerous