HubSpot Marketing Hub reviews

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

• Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A platform with a soul— HubSpot keeps marketing human with products built on best practices

Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019

HubSpot is the best tool to use when learning marketing automation. Our marketing team uses HubSpot Enterprise for emails, forms, landing pages, web chat, and social scheduling. Our biggest pain point has been our third-party integration with our CRM-- we use Microsoft Dynamics 365. The more tools/features you're able to use in HubSpot, the more convenient (and powerful) it becomes as you really can benefit from having "everything you need in one place". But as companies grow, it gets harder and harder to maintain that vision. I wish we could take advantage of all of the HubSpot Enterprise features we pay for but too many of our existing tools overlap with them and that's where the importance of reliable integrations come into play.

Pluspunten

HubSpot has allowed us to streamline our marketing efforts so we can focus on what really matters. With We've been able to automates so many mundane processes that we used to do manually thanks to HubSpot workflows. HubSpot's ease of use also makes training and transferring ownership/management of the tool more efficient.

What I liked:
• Simple, intuitive fool-proof interface
• Great support and learning resources
• HubSpot Academy makes it easy to learn marketing automation
• Workflows look like they were designed by a kindergartener-- I love how simple they are to understand and build

Minpunten

Six months into using HubSpot we outgrew the "honeymoon phase" as we started running into limitations with the platform, mostly involving integrations with other tools we use. At the end of the day, HubSpot is phenomenal at what it does but has real limits to it's function and flexibility-- it doesn't scale comfortably to larger enterprise companies/databases. If HubSpot fits within the scope of your company's marketing needs, it's a delight to use. HubSpot is built by marketers for marketers and it's run by a very human company that injects soul and purpose into it's products.

Improvements I'd like to see:
• Better CRM function-- it was too limited for us to use
• Greater flexibility with reporting custom dashboards
• Ability to use spend/budget data from LinkedIn Ads connection
• Ability to A/B test automated emails without workaround

Marketo Engage

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen

ClickDimensions is a marketing tool built on top of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and that native integration is the best part. HubSpot is a marketing tool built on top of marketing best practices. Although both tools perform many of the same functions, getting from A to B is so much smoother with HubSpot's clean, simple interface. HubSpot's platform and available products are much more robust, but ClickDimensions is a better bang for your buck when it comes to the basic functionality-- that is, as long as you can find CRM-confident marketers who are willing to manage an intimidating (sometimes buggy) tool.

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot was a better fit because of our smaller company and database size. We felt we should be able to make HubSpot work for several years before we as a company outgrow it's ability to scale.
Juan
Juan

Great marketing tool for SMB

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2021

Hubspot marketing hub is a robust marketing tool for small and medium businesses. Working as a growth manager I found it very convenient to complement Hubspot CRM and Sales hub with its marketing hub. It gives you the possibility of managing your growth strategies in one-stop tool. This makes everyday work simpler, which is not a small thing at all.
When looking for more advance features, specially in reporting and automation, you may have to look for complementary tools.

Pluspunten

I really like its ease of use. It's very well integrated with different useful plugins like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack and specially Zoom.
It's part of Hubspot CRM solutions, thus if you are already working with the CRM, adding Marketing features comes very handy to use a one-stop marketing/sales software.
Customization comes effortless and no coding is required. Administrating templates and contact properties can be done by non-experience users. Hubspot learning curve is quite short, getting used to the platforms can be done in a speedy fashion.

Minpunten

I wish Analytics and reporting features would be more advanced. Creating reports and dashboard is straightforward, but when it comes to more sophisticated visualization, Hubspot falls short. You may need to integrate with a BI Tool to get the most of your visualizations.
Marketing automation can be done with its Workflow features. However I felt disappointed finding out that Email sequences can not be included as part of an automated workflow.
Variable pricing dependent on the number of contacts is not the most convenient. When managing an extensive contact list, it can become too expensive too fast.

Zoho CRM, Pipedrive en Marketo Engage

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen

Nimble counted with very promising features, that did not live up to the expectation. Hubspot was a well know, leading solution in the CRM space and counted with embedded marketing tools. It allow us to reduce the number of tools (e.g. Mailchimp) in our marketing and sales teams.

Nimble

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot provided sales and marketing solutions, reducing the need of working with multiple tools at the same time. We were looking for a one-stop marketing saas.
Ryan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great platform, but comes at a price

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2024

Pluspunten

Hubspot truly is an all-in-one platform for marketing. I've been able to use and implement Hubspot at various organizations through my career and it's always been a generally positive experience.

Minpunten

The biggest con to Hubspot is it's pricing structure. I often find that early stage companies go with Hubspot because it's one of the most popular options, but I've always helped transition startups off of Hubspot when it ultimately becomes too expensive for them.

Joy Andro

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Hubspot is all about money now. Go with HighLevel

Beoordeeld op 4-5-2024

Pluspunten

I like how I can automate our marketing efforts but there is limitation because we have to pay per marketing contact :(

Minpunten

I liked their platform before when they were about helping companies, but now it's all about getting our monthly bill higher.

Grant
Grant
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Quick & easy to launch marketing campaigns.

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2024

Great free tool to start executing marketing campaigns simply and easily with little to no experience needed.
Can also grow with your needs provided you'll have budget.

Pluspunten

Straight forward process via templates & wizards to execute campaigns.

Minpunten

Expensive when you need somewhat slightly more features as you grow

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub

Was an incumbent and whilst having extensive Salesforce experience, Hubspot had everything we needed.
Rob
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

HubSpot Marketing Hub streamlines marketing effort

Beoordeeld op 1-4-2024

Pluspunten

HubSpot is a comprehensive suite of tools which consolidates tech stack and efforts. The product is easy to use, works well and is, in my opinion, best in the market.

Minpunten

HubSpot Marketing Hub configured for most businesses is expensive and a roadblock to higher adoption from smaller businesses. The gaps of features between starter and pro is too wide.

Vigdalia
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

HubSpot Marketing Hub serves you well!

Beoordeeld op 1-4-2024

Besides all the features HubSpot Marketing Hub has to make my work easier, there are two advantages that HubSpot Marketing Hub offers me, like customer support at a click and the courses they give their users. That's awesome!

Pluspunten

What I like most about HubSpot Marketing Hub is that we can do all our marketing with it, something that we had been looking for a long time. Since the first moment we received the free demo, we knew we had found what we needed in terms of marketing, so we took the next step to pay its value.

Minpunten

HubSpot Marketing Hub has nothing I don't like so far, and being honest, I don't think I'll find something in a short term.

Navneet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Feature-rich marketing automation tool for organizations at all growth stages

Beoordeeld op 16-4-2024

-Plentiful relevant features & updates
-Community learning & support
-Easy to use, very modern UI

Minpunten

-Pricing can be a bit steep
-Customer support is not very prompt

Alisa
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy and functional tool for marketing needs

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2024

Positive, it covers 99% of our needs for email marketing and lead capture.

Positive, it covers 99% of our needs for email marketing and lead capture.

Pluspunten

It has features that cover all basic needs. Doing all activities in one platform is really convenient.

Minpunten

Analytics can be improved a lot. And also cross filtering of contacts and accounts without using Lists.

• Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

HubSpot Review

Beoordeeld op 4-5-2024

Very useful once mastered on how to properly use.

Very useful once mastered on how to properly use.

Pluspunten

Setting up email and drip campaigns to manage lead generation and capture.

Minpunten

High learning curve compared to other applications

MD Masoom
MD Masoom
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great Marketing Automation Platform.

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2019

Overall my experience with HubSpot is amazing. I am using it on a daily basis and found it very helpful for my work. I am using it for campaign creation, campaign management, bulk emails sending to customers and new prospects, tracking emails, bounce rates, open rate, click rates which is a very amazing feature and accurate. I love the way I can manage all data and information which in it and fetching reports and creating dashboards is very easy and very informative in it.

Pluspunten

I like HubSpot easy to use user interface and powerful marketing automation feature the most. I love HubSpot mobile app which is very easy to use and effective, because of this now anyone can access their HubSpot account from anywhere easily with their mobile app and on the other hand I like their dashboard reports and email tracking system too.

Minpunten

There is one thing that I dislike about it and want to highlight it which is HubSpot is a little bit expensive but I can say also that this platform is worth to spend.

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub

We choose HubSpot Marketing over Pardot because of its powerful automation features and amazing mobile app. We choose Hubspot because they have a strong customer support team which is very responsive.
Tyler
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

HubSpot Review

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2019

(1) Fluid trial integration between HubSpot and Salesforc, allowing our company to streamline the sales person to reach out quicker. (2) TONS of data cleanup

Pluspunten

Intuitiveness. We've had several interns throughout the last 2 years of working in HubSpot and they've picked it up easily because of this.

Cloning. Makes it simple if you're only changing one or 2 conditions/criteria in a list or email.

GoToWebinar integration. Key for our monthly webinars.

Variety of ways to create a list/workflow. We work on many different nurture campaigns with different qualifiers for each.

Minpunten

It does tend to get buggy from time to time - for example right now I'm experiencing an issue in email when I go to replace a link, it won't paste to the text box, it'll paste outside of the hyperlinked words in the actual email, quite weird.

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen

Net-Results did not have half the capabilities HubSpot does on almost every level. Contact record, list creation, form capability, landing page versatility, and email templates, just to name a few.

Net-Results

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub

I was not key DM, just researcher and and helped make decision. From what I can tell, we chose HubSpot because of (1) intuitiveness (2) price (3) it seemed like it had so many more capabilities than other mktg automation platforms without being nearly as cumbersome.

CRM Powerhouse

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019

I've been using Hubspot Marketing Hub for over a year now across multiple businesses of all shapes and sizes. What they all value is the advanced automation. Having an all-in-one website and CRM platform integrated with their social media, blog, sales pipeline etc, etc... All of their contacts are in one place with extensive information on their interactions with the brand - what content they are actively engaged with. It's truly valuable for medium to large businesses looking to utilise data and automation in their business.

Pluspunten

Excellent CRM for sales and automation. Innovative workflow triggers allow for nearly any automation solution you can think of. Assigning tasks to sales team members, automatically moving deals to different stages of the pipeline, automating emails and communications. Hubspot is an advanced and genuinely useful software for marketers in particular.

Minpunten

Considering these advanced features, it can be quite expensive. So it's not for every business.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen

Having tried Campaign Monitor and Salesforce in the past, neither programs have the level of detail when it comes to sales automation, SEO or contact management. They excel in other areas, but are inferior products from a technical perspective.

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot is technically more advanced, offers more features and a holistic marketing package in comparison to Salesforce or Campaign Monitor. The advanced automation tools alone make it the better choice in my opinion and I have used them all.
Jenna
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

HubSpot has been a game changer

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2020

We built our website and landing pages on HubSpot in addition to managing our email marketing through the system. Our sales team loves the insight into prospect activity to help them have more informed conversations. We've also seen some preliminary success with using an inbound marketing strategy.

Pluspunten

We love the ease of use and administration, intuitive design, integration/collaboration between teams (service, sales,marketing), and the automation capabilities.

Minpunten

There are a few functionalities we'd like to see included in development, but I do find that HubSpot is VERY responsive to customer ideas and suggestions and many things that were unavailable when we first came on board are either now available or are currently in development.

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen

We made the switch because we found Pardot to be less user friendly and more restrictive when it came down to content creation and gaining insights into contact behavior. We had also experienced some support issues with Pardot. We were using Pardot in conjunction with our parent company and were also running into some issues with list management and content partitioning. Pardot does have many of the features provided by HubSpot, Hubspot's are just simpler to use and the support is much better.

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub

We considered setting up a separate instance of Pardot, but felt that HubSpot's product, marketing expertise, and innovation were much more attractive for our long-term vision.
Andrew
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur

Hubspot Is An Upgrade

Beoordeeld op 20-1-2022

Overall, Hubspot is a solid B+ type of software. I'm glad it's there, I'm lucky to have it, and I don't even have an idea of something better to recommend right now. But that being said, there are a handful of fixes that, if implemented, Hubspot could be among the best. I don't even have access to the sales or web design module. I feel like if I did, it may even move it up a rank.

Pluspunten

Hubspot does a lot of useful things for a marketer and makes automation easy. You don't need to have deep coding intelligence or skills to manage marketing for a client or business. The email marketing tools alone are some of the best I've used. There are other features in place that just make the application more useful than others. Hubspot is typically easy to use and makes my job easier - not harder.

Minpunten

Hubspot has gone down a handful of times, or encountered issues where some aspects could have been affected on the customer or site owner's ends. Usually these were fixed quickly and not a big issue. Something I really don't like is the user interface for creating landing pages or web pages seems obtuse. No matter how many times I go back and learn it, I feel like there are better ways to get to the drag and drop editor, or that there could be better ways to edit the content of pages. The Hubble language and interface when it comes to editing Hubspot's page modules is intimidating and unpleasant to use. By contrast, the drag-and-drop editor is fine. Customer Personas exist in the property settings for some reason. For every brilliant addition to Hubspot's toolset, there is a goofy decision behind how things work or how users are expected to use the software. I feel intuitive design isn't always behind these decisions, but am hopeful things will improve in the future.

ActiveCampaign

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen

Emma wasn't great to use for making emails more customizable. The interface seemed kind of outdated. Hubspot just does a lot more - but it costs more too. (At least I believe it did)

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot seemed more like the tool we needed for our needs. Hubspot Academy and their blogs also meant we were already familiar with them.
Hugo
  • Sector: E-learning

The best all-in-one Marketing platform I've used so far

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2022

It's the tool our Marketing team use every day. Beyond making us generating new leads, it helps us communicating simply with our Sales teams, who now speak the same language as we do.

Pluspunten

Hubspot contains most of what a modern marketer needs: email marketing, automation, workflows, social media planification, chatbot, CTAs, lead gen forms, landing pages, content management... The best remains that it is directly integrated to the Hubspot CRM and Sales platforms, which make your Sales-Marketing processes fluid.

Minpunten

The worst thing in Hubspot is that the software itself is quite long to respond. Pages can take several seconds to load. If you've used a CRM tool such as Pipedrive, you'll probably think loading times are endless... But you get used to it.

Marketo Engage en Plezi

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen

We were missing marketing automation features on Pipedrive.

Pipedrive

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot was better for our company size. We were too big for Plezi and too small for Marketo.
Blake
Blake

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The all-in-one marketing solution for people who are too busy

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2023

It solved our multi-platform chaotic mess by bringing everything that we needed into one platform. The experience with Hubspot has been like a vacation compared to other platforms. I actually enjoy signing in to Hubspot every day, because i know that all of my work is going to be right there, no questions, no issues.

Pluspunten

There isnt anything i DONT like about it, but my absolute favorite things is honestly the people. The service team is more than effective, attentive, and legit want to see you succeed. I LOVE the Hubspot academy courses. Hubspot is like an experience more than a platform.

Minpunten

I literally cant think of one thing that I dislike about Hubspot. But if i were required to say something here, I would say that I wish that there were more Certifications available outside of Hubspot. They could make their learning platform a more global education experience, instead of only focusing on how to use their platform.

Sprout Social

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub

Becuase Sprout is so much more expensive and isnt as comprehensive as Hubspot.
Priscilla
Priscilla
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Hubspot is a marketer's best friend

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019

Overall, their sales people are fantastic! Before you buy - ask a ton of questions and make them show you everything. Get their sales folks to help you build custom reports. Ask them to help you import. Do all of this during the demo because once you're onboarded, it's much harder to get help. We ended up hiring a Hubspot Expert to help us get everything we need, but we also have some really complicated features we wanted to track like online courseware. For 99% of businesses, hubspot is the best at what they do.

Pluspunten

Hubspot is a seriously my best friend. I've been using hubspot for the last 18 months and after my first introduction with the tool, I now recommend it to every single client I have. What I love most is how easy it is to sync up with Gmail, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Woocommerce, Facebook and the list goes on and on. We've also synced Hubspot up with our LiveChat tool versus using the native inbox (Hubspots Chat) feature. Hubspot now tracks visitors and upon a form submission, checkout submission, a contact is created and we track the entire lifecycle from browser to buyer and retention. We can then record all interactions we have via email so the next person that touches that customer has the entire history. The workflow automations are fantastic for staying in touch with both clients and browsing visitors. We have 10 different workflows set up based our marketing goals to make sure subscribed clients are staying engaged with our product and then for leads we can add point values for every time a successful action is taken. I could write a sonnet on how much I love Hubspot's features and how easy they make it to love this tool. Hubspot easily replaces 5 other tools. What we use most is Landing Pages, Forms, Workflow Automations, Tasks triggered by website actions, and the dashboards. Dashboards are a reporting layout with widgets some of which are standard out of the box and the others are custom reports that we've created.

Minpunten

What I don't like about Hubspot is that their services are all "add-on". We started off with the free plan and then upgraded to the marketing plan, but then needed to add on the Sales plan for at least one user. Down the road we had to purchase an add-on for reporting because we wanted more than 10 dashboards. It feels a little like a nickle and dime tactic. But, I will admit it's smart business-wise. I probably wouldn't have signed up for hubspot with the price I'm paying now... so they make you love them and you willing fork over tons of cash to keep their brilliant shiny tool. The other feature that was a bit combersome at first was the landing pages. The few they give you are super blah... but they have free templates you can download. What they don't tell you is you need to edit the master files in the template to change the logo, footer, etc.... and that was super hard at first. I wanted to throw my laptop the first few times I build a landing page in Hub.

• Sector: Hoger onderwijs

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great Marketing Automation Software for the Small Business or Educational Institution

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2019

Hubspot is an affordable marketing automation solution that works well for our small team. While it lacks some of the features or usability of its more expensive competitors, the tools can be leveraged to powerfully enhance the reach of a small marketing and admissions/sales team. The Hubspot Academy is a treasure trove of valuable educational and inspirational resources. For a small business/institution exploring marketing automation, Hubspot is a phenomenal place to begin.

Pluspunten

Hubspot provides a self-service marketing automation solution that allows us to expand our admissions team exponentially by building workflows of automated emails, text messaging, and direct mail (with third-party integrations) that are triggered by a variety of criteria. It allows us to be sure that every prospect is receiving regular communication from our office, allowing the admissions reps to focus on only the leads that demonstrate the highest likelihood of enrollment.

Minpunten

Limitations within the tool require a variety of workarounds, some of which are laborious. Duplicate entries are common due to Hubspot using email as the unique identifier (Hubspot has added a contact ID to help address this, along with tools to sort through duplicates). Hubspot's workflow tool is basic by comparison with some of the more costly and sophisticated marketing automation solutions.

Price
Winnie
  • Sector: Omroepen
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

HUBSPOT MARKETING AUTOMATION

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2020

In case you're needing an apparatus that will assist you with overseeing everything beginning to end, at that point yes — HubSpot CRM may be an interesting point.

Pluspunten

It's really an across the board stage for everything and anything promoting, deals, and client care, across the board place.

It incorporates free CRM programming for your business groups, promoting robotization programming, email showcasing, online media the executives, and client assistance instruments.

It's anything but difficult to utilize and you can even utilize it as a CMS for content promoting or to construct your site.
In any event, utilizing only the free arrangement for promoting robotization, you can begin developing and sustaining your email list.

Email showcasing is urgent on the grounds that it has a ROI unrivaled by some other kind of advertising.

Minpunten

HubSpot offers restricted highlights in its free form, so you'll simply have the option to utilize it for the most essential things. In addition, as your business develops, the costs you should pay will likewise rise, and steeply.

For example, their Starter plan ($50) just incorporates 1,000 contacts. In the event that you go past that, you'll need to buy in to their Professional arrangement, which will permit you to add another 1,000 contacts to your information base, yet it'll hamper you $800 every month.

Furthermore, on the off chance that you require more, at that point you'll need to get their Enterprise plan at $3,200 every month. All things considered, this will just offer you a limit of 10,000 contacts.
When you consent to an agreement — like six or a year — you're secured, period. There are no early abrogations or discounts. On the off chance that you don't utilize your greatest number of contacts or acknowledge you don't care for a particular instrument, it doesn't make a difference.

You will keep on being charged (regardless of whether it's consistently) until you've satisfied the whole agreement cost.

While this may be OK for organizations whose procedures and cycles fit well with HubSpot's highlights, this isn't down to earth for organizations that are as yet in all the more a testing period. In the event that you need to encounter HubSpot's full advantages, running everything through its foundation is the suggested strategy.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My Experience with HubSpot Marketing Automation Platform as a HubSpot Partner Agency

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2017

Knowledge and Insight. Knowlege is power and having insight into all activities your marketing, sales and business development team implement is extremely powerful in knowing where to tweak things and where you excel.

Shooting blindly from the hip on massive marketing campaigns is extremely expensive and rarely effective for increasing your ROI.

But with the knowledge and insight, the HubSpot MAP provides you, you always know what you're doing, why you're doing it, the ROI of your campaigns and where you are lacking.

Not having to rely on the complexity of Google Analytics or manual entry of Excel is a huge time and money saver. You also don't have to have a million different tools, software and extensions to try to piece together your marketing strategy, analytics and results. This eliminates about 90% of all the tools you are paying for and using and brings it all into one single platform. Not to mention that it's merely impossible to get all the third-party tools and integrations to talk to each other to give you one bottom line result.

With the HubSpot MAP's benefit of cutting hours and labor basically pays for the cost of the software itself.

Knowledge is power and time is money.

Pluspunten

Obviously, as it's stated in its name, but the Automation part of the platform. The workflows, lists, how a published blog with automatically distribute your blog via your social media accounts, the analytics of how well your strategy, content, and workflows are working, etc. are all exceptional qualities to the HubSpot MAP.

The abundance of features and abilities available to a user is endless and always being updated, upgraded or enhanced.

I love how the HubSpot MAP is 100% synced with the HubSpot CRM and CMS. In fact, since they are open to third-party integrations, you can enhance any or all of the features given to you all throughout the HubSpot system.

Minpunten

From experience in teaching the software to our clients, it can be an overwhelming learning curve. Especially for the CEOs and people in non-related marketing departments that have to learn to use the system as well, since it is meant to effect a company as a whole, obviously in a positive way.

As stated above, HubSpot MAP is open to third-party integrations to better your user experience and insights into your marketing performance. The only downside to that is the budget. If you're a startup company, purchasing the HubSpot MAP and platform is expensive by itself. And when you add on purchasing other third-party integrations to get all the features you want, can be extremely costly or just over-budget in general.

The other feature I would like to see HubSpot improve is their Social Media Platform, included in the HubSpot MAP. Yes, you can schedule tweets in bulk or a month's worth of social media posts for the next month, but in reality, it is very time-consuming. Especially for a feature that is meant to cut the manual labor out of your day.

One reason for this is because you have to create a customized shortened tracking URL, located in a different area of the platform, to place into each social media message. That means a separate URL for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Google+, all for the same message. Now imagine having to do that for social media posts for the next week. It does get exhausting. That is one area you would want to get a third-party integration.

nyasha
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

NO SUCCESS only stress, NO RESOLUTION only rhetoric, NO CUSTOMER GAINS FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS but...

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2022

Pluspunten

Metro Fun Center began its relationship with HubSpot on December 1st, 2020. Our contract/subscription was auto-renewed on December 1st, 2021. Attempts to get information on downgrading our account or canceling our account began in mid-December, unsuccessfully. On January 5th, 2022, we sent an online email for assistance because no calls had been returned and I (we) had been placed on hold several times to no avail. We entered into an “online chat “ with a rep who gave us our first experience with HubSpot Customer ‘No’ Service. After this conversation, we landed with a gentleman whose title is Senior Customer Success Manager (a title that belies what he actually does in regards to a customer being successful, or maybe it is to assure that HubSpot is successful in NOT assisting their customers when they are not happy with HubSpot). Metro Fun Center has spent currently upwards of 50K for a CRM that we are not fully utilizing and are unable to utilize. This can be evident in our past and current usage. HubSpot, if they were truly concerned about the success of their customers and were forward-thinking then they see when customers are not utilizing their product and would reach out to them to offer any assistance. But their customer's success again is NOT their goal but bleeding their customers for monthly payments IS their goal. And they are clearly succeeding. Once an auto-renewal is done then a customer can not even downgrade to a lesser package which would be nice especially

karan
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Value for money and easy to navigate

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2022

I have been using HubSpot Marketing Hub for the past few years, and I must say that it's one of the best marketing automation tools out there. It's incredibly user-friendly and has a great set of features that help you manage your entire marketing strategy. From creating and managing campaigns to creating custom forms and tracking analytics, HubSpot Marketing Hub has everything you need to succeed. The customer service team is also very helpful and responsive, so any questions or issues I have are quickly addressed. Overall, I am very impressed with HubSpot Marketing Hub and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a powerful marketing automation tool.

Pluspunten

1. Easy to use and navigate: HubSpot’s marketing hub is designed with a user-friendly interface, making it simple to use and navigate.2. Comprehensive range of features: The platform offers a comprehensive range of features for marketers, including content creation, SEO, analytics, and email automation.3. Automation capabilities: HubSpot’s marketing automation capabilities enable marketers to streamline their workflow and get more out of their campaigns.4. Integrated marketing platform: HubSpot’s integrated marketing platform allows marketers to manage their campaigns from one central location.5. Scalable solution: HubSpot’s marketing hub is a scalable solution that can be used for businesses of any size.6. Free trial: HubSpot’s free trial offer allows you to test out the platform and see how it works for your business before committing to a paid subscription.

Minpunten

1. Expensive: The HubSpot Marketing Hub is one of the most expensive marketing platforms on the market. It has a wide range of features, but this means you’ll be paying a premium for those features.2. Limited Reporting Features: The HubSpot Marketing Hub is not the most comprehensive in terms of reporting features. It does not have the ability to track user behavior, for example, or be able to provide detailed segmentation for customers.3. Limited Automation: Automation is a key component of any successful marketing strategy, and the HubSpot Marketing Hub does not offer the same level of automation as other platforms. This means that many of your marketing processes may need to be done manually.4. Limited Integration: The HubSpot Marketing Hub does not have the same level of integration with other platforms or marketing systems as some other solutions. This could limit the effectiveness of your marketing efforts.

hannah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Wildly convenient because every marketing tool I need is in one place

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018

I have access to all the major marketing tools and all the education I need to make sure I understand the market and how to better connect with my audience. HubSpot is a great tool that helps businesses reach their goals and grow by growing their online presence.

Pluspunten

I like that it hosts literally everything you need tool wise to help you execute your marketing strategy. Having the blogging and social sharing platforms in one place has been extremely easy to use. They truly set you up for success by having tons of resources, checklists, etc. available so that you know how to market and connect with your audience.

Minpunten

Specifically for the software, I do not understand the Design Manager. This directly affects your marketing because if you are editing a template so that it is unique for the campaign you are working on you have to use the design manager. I think it is confusing to anyone who does not understand coding. The old design manager made way more sense to me. Looking at HubSpot as a product it is not convenient that their tier metric is contacts and the annual payment is inconvenient. As a HubSpot partner, we sell this to customers and lose a bunch of them because the annual price or we lose customers from going to Pro rather than basic because the contact metric will screw them over and they will wind up paying more.

Antwoord van HubSpot

Hello Hannah!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review - we appreciate you giving us feedback on our product!

I am so happy to hear that you have been so happy with the software up to this point - it sounds like you are doing an amazing job at using all the tools available to you!

As far as room for improvement - I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the new Design Manager, it can definitely be a bit overwhelming to a new user, particularly one who does not understand coding. We are working on producing more instructional content to help with this process but, in the meantime, here is one article that has some helpful instructions as well as links to other helpful pieces of content (https://designers.hubspot.com/blog/introduction-to-the-design-manager).

I would love to talk more about this and the other issues you have brought up. If you are open to it, please reach out to us at the email provided.

Thank you again for the review Hannah!

Tyson
Tyson
  • Sector: Internet

Great, But Not The End All, Be All

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2015

I've been using Hubspot for about 15 months now.

It is great software.

I love how it consolidate...

I've been using Hubspot for about 15 months now.

It is great software.

I love how it consolidates so many different services into one platform and makes it easy to get the analytics for that data.

Now I don't have my blog in one place, my email marketing software somewhere else, my landing page software somewhere else, etc.

It's all in one platform, consolidated, and fairly easy to use.

Pluspunten

Their support answers questions fairly quickly and accurately.

They are always coming out with new features.

Limited.

Hubspot allows you to filter out visitors so they don't skew your analytics. Great.

However, you can't filter out countries.

Even though, they know based on the IP address the country of the person who submits a form or visits a site, they can't filter it out (won't filter it out). Even though all my clients are from the US, visitors from India who visit my site and try to sell me stuff all the time are skewing my analytics and making it look like my conversions are higher than they really are. Can't filter out by country.

You also can't change the source of a lead.

True story:
I host podcast. A listener stumbled upon my podcast, went online, googled my name and found my website.

Hubspot now classifies this as an 'organic lead'. The worst part is I can't change it. I've brought this up with Hubspot, and they said that they don't allow it to be changed 'to protect the integrity of the data'..... Hmm. So they'd rather have incorrect data than wrong data? So forever my analytics will be off because I can't change the source.

This happens also on referrals. Somebody is referred to me, they then google my name or business and fill out a contact form, and Hubspot classifies it as organic, but really, it's not. (They don't even have a field for referral in the source).

Another downside is you can't create your own lead status. So, if you get a lead to your site, and they will never buy (say they are a spammer of competitor or former customer you had a falling out with), you can't change their status to say for example:

No Opportunity-Former Client
No Opportunity-Marketing Agency
No Opportunity-Spammer

This is just the tip of the iceberg as far as cons.

Still even with all these cons. they offer a great product. That said, for the price and these limitations, I will be looking around when I am close to up on my agreement.