HubSpot Marketing Hub reviews

Brent W
Brent W

Love HubSpot Marketing Hub - Dislike the way they handle contacts

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2021

My overall experience was positive and it covered 99% of our requirements.

My overall experience was positive and it covered 99% of our requirements.

Pluspunten

HubSpot is fantastic and the MarketHub handles everything we do including Social Media, Ads, and emails. I love that we can easily create landing page that work with an email, track users and even add a code to our website to track where users have been on our site (Registered users)

Minpunten

The way they use contacts made the product VERY expensive. I would prefer to see a large bucket of users along with a way to keep users in our account when we don't use them for marketing. It was a significant cost to load users and then never market to them. I understand they maybe making some changes at this time but we chose to leave because of this cost.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen

The cost of HubSpot was the only reason we switched

Overgestapt van

ActiveCampaign

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub

It was the easiest to use
MD Masoom
MD Masoom
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great Marketing Automation Platform.

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2019

Overall my experience with HubSpot is amazing. I am using it on a daily basis and found it very helpful for my work. I am using it for campaign creation, campaign management, bulk emails sending to customers and new prospects, tracking emails, bounce rates, open rate, click rates which is a very amazing feature and accurate. I love the way I can manage all data and information which in it and fetching reports and creating dashboards is very easy and very informative in it.

Pluspunten

I like HubSpot easy to use user interface and powerful marketing automation feature the most. I love HubSpot mobile app which is very easy to use and effective, because of this now anyone can access their HubSpot account from anywhere easily with their mobile app and on the other hand I like their dashboard reports and email tracking system too.

Minpunten

There is one thing that I dislike about it and want to highlight it which is HubSpot is a little bit expensive but I can say also that this platform is worth to spend.

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub

We choose HubSpot Marketing over Pardot because of its powerful automation features and amazing mobile app. We choose Hubspot because they have a strong customer support team which is very responsive.
Hanane

Best marketing

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2024

It is considered the best platform .For a great experience

It is considered the best platform .For a great experience

Pluspunten

A distinctive application that helps users in marketing and management services wonderfully

Minpunten

Difficulty finding it and sharing it with others

• Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Useful if paired with Salesforce but not crucial for success

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2024

Overall I would say this can be an effective tool, but not crucial.

Overall I would say this can be an effective tool, but not crucial.

Pluspunten

The interface with Salesforce and the lead generation

Minpunten

It’s not a simple tool to use. The launching of this tool was not easy internally.

Thomas

HubSpot Marketing Hub - nearly perfect

Beoordeeld op 22-11-2023

I love HubSpot. I tend to get a little freaked out due to the cultishness of the product and the philosophies you almost need to subscribe to if you want to get the most out of it. But it is a wonderful CRM and a CMS if you choose to go there.

Pluspunten

Pretty much everything. It's easily to use, great GUI, can be affordable based on clients needs, really an all in one solution.

Minpunten

Gets very costly based on contacts needed, or features needed. There is also a cult-aspect the more you dig deeper.

Saju
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Impactful, impressive and inexpensive way of use -must try and see.

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2024

I had a very rich experience using it. It was far more user friendly than what I thought of it at the very start. Exploring it, unfolds the variety of options it provides. It has a free trial option too, so I would suggest its use to all who need leads.

Pluspunten

I like its options of creating landing pages and the freedom it gives to be creative and use our own pictures in it. It has a variety of fonts, different colours and options for different sizes of headings, sub headings and the portion to create matter is quite large enough. It helps me make a landing page as big or small according to my needs. It can be easily used to get leads on different platforms.

Minpunten

The limit of free landing pages can be increased.

Jason
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use, and extremely cost effective

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2024

Best gateway product to introduce a small business into this!

Best gateway product to introduce a small business into this!

Pluspunten

Really straight forward and easy to use. It is a no frills kind of software that enables you to just get the job done.

Minpunten

Could use a UX refresh to bring it up to today's standards.

Caroline
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent all in one marketing hub

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2024

Excellent – really comprehensive software, have used since 2019 no issues.

Excellent – really comprehensive software, have used since 2019 no issues.

Pluspunten

File hosting and landing pages were easy to deploy, and keep on one system.

Minpunten

Took a little time to train, but training provided.

Karthik
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Integrated platform for Marketting

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2024

Pluspunten

Hubspot marketing hub saves time by organising our daily works with follow up reminders. Easy to customize templates. Customer service is good.

Minpunten

If we need a additional feautures we neef to pay for it.

Sadhan Kumar

Review of HubSpot Marketing Hub

Beoordeeld op 4-1-2024

This is amazing all in one marketing platform. This is great marketing platform to be connected with clients. I loved it.

Pluspunten

This is amazing all in one marketing platform.

Minpunten

This is great marketing platform to be connected with clients.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product that's easy to use. Onboarding was great!

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019

HubSpot is great. The on-boarding team was really great. I would have liked to have a personalized training track because it's overwhelming (in a good way) to have so many videos and tutorials. The best part is everyone on my team is happy - easy of use, the information is presented cleanly, etc. We've got lots more to go be so far, it's been a great move for us.

Pluspunten

Easy to set up. Their on-boarding team was amazing. Creating emails is simple. Customizing it for our needs was great. We've also migrated our site to the CMS. We aren't live but the migration went really smoothly.

Minpunten

I think the workflow tool could use some work. I'm disappointed at the limited number of dashboards you can have with our plan. I am also disappointed at the # of templates we can have with our plan. With respect to on-boarding, I would have liked a more comprehensive training track. There's so much to learn that you get overwhelmed. It would be great if they guided you through a track.

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen

Pardot has the functionality but it's hard to use and we didn't have any help/support. We needed to be self-sufficient but after research realized that in order for us to make the product work better for us, we'd need to hire external consultants. Pardot is not an easy, or intuitive, product to use in my opinion.

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub

We liked the ability of having Marketing Automation and CMS because we also needed to move our website to a new CMS.
Avery
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

HubSpot: An Ecommerce Dumpster Fire And Living Nightmare

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2019

Having talked with nearly all of HubSpot's Product Managers, we've found that the brokenness of their platform is not unknown. In fact, it appears to be a common issue amongst many other businesses which they are "in the process of fixing". Maybe in a year or 2 this platform will be the cream of the crop, but as it stands we can't even tell how much revenue any of our emails are making.

The level to which HubSpot is missing the basics of ecommerce is inconceivable and, to say the very least, shows a systemic problem with their organization. We should not have been sold this platform and yet here we are: floating down the river Styx without even knowing it.

All ecommerce platforms MUST avoid signing any contract with HubSpot.

Pluspunten

Aside from our incredible account representative, there is not a single aspect of HubSpot which has benefited our ecommerce business. In fact, we have spent nearly 12 months having to deal with broken transactional messages, false sends, false reporting statistics, and an entirely broken emailing platform altogether. It has put our company though serious financial pains and has not proved its worth. As it currently stands, no ecommerce business should ever sign up with HubSpot.

Minpunten

HubSpot, through its archaic systems, broken ecommerce bridge, and shoddy reporting tools, has single-handedly brought our marketing efforts to its knees. For nearly 12 months we have sent out broken transactional messages, been unable to track our email revenue, pour in countless hours of unnecessary developer work, and watch our revenue decline all because we chose to trust this platform.

Genuinely nothing works for ecommerce. Aside from hand-coding messages like its 1999, we can't even put products in our emails. Product data itself exists in HubSpot, however, no customer has access to it. The platform is broken.

Klaviyo

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen

Bronto handled ecommerce very well, however, their platform began to show its age and decided we needed to switch to a platform that could help our business grow exponentially. We unfortunately made the wrong choice.

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub

Their sales team convinced us they had all the capabilities of Klavio and then some. However, after nearly 12 months of putting out fires on the daily, we found out that the HubSpot development team sees Klavio as the "gold standard" of ecommerce email platforms. We were sold a bouquet of roses with thorns so big that they've ruptured every aspect of our business' profitability.
Jonathan
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Finally I am on HubSpot!

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019

Over my career, I have been part of the implementation team for four other platforms. I finally got onto HubSpot and am very pleased with its capabilities. My team has adopted well, the integrations to other platforms are nice also. Overall, this has been a great experience.

However, one major negative is how our account was handled. On-boarding was really not that valuable for us, we felt rushed and it was on HS time not ours. There also seems to be a lot of turnover happening in HS and my sales rep went completely dark on us when we needed them, no transition plan was brought forward. We also paid for a monthly strategy person who was great at the start, left HS, and my group was thrown into another person's account. That person tried their best to pick up the pieces but we ultimately were paying good money in strategic support and got nothing from it. No credit was issued, just admittance of how it was handled poorly with an apology. I do now have an account manager who has been with HS for more than 5 years and is truly great to work with.

Pluspunten

Up-time, hardly ever system outages or glitches. Increased team efficiencies. The ability to use HubSpot as workaround solutions for other areas of marketing where we need to execute something we can figure out a way within HS to make it work. Landing pages, forms, workflows, and all other tools within the Marketing platform have been great. Easy to use, easy to train, and easy to transition to.

Minpunten

Some basic things you think should be included are not. For example, workflow chat transcripts are not available neither is the ability to identify profiles with multiple or secondary email addresses. Also, the drag and drop builder is nice but limited as you oftentimes find errors when trying to embed code within the template, it get denied even though you are able to select html editing.

Marketo Engage

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen

In my career I have been on multiple platforms. Previous to my position in my company, no platform was here or being used.

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub

Overall feedback from friends and colleagues who have used HubSpot in the past influenced my decision.
Guillaume
  • Sector: Horeca

Your CRM for long

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2019

We've been using this system for 2+ years now, and it has proven itself very useful in increasing the number of RFP received for groups and meetings. The marketing features, such Forms and Emailing is efficient and easy to use. The back office might be sometimes a bit complexe when you are looking for specific information (many sub-option hidden if primary option), but their customer service is amazing, quick and responsive so I've never had to search for hours when I needed an information. Overall experience very satisfying, we would recommand using Hubspot.

-Easy to use
-Does not require a lot of training
-Customization available
-Various reports
-Track individual pipeline, performance and upcoming/previous sale actions
-Marketing features

Minpunten

-Not fully oriented for hospitality company (e.g. for pipeline amount, etc.).
-Some information are repetitive between Company level and Customer level.
-It would be interesting profiles could be sync together (changing company status doesn't impact customer status), so there is a minimum of manual operation to do.
-Not compatible with Hotel PMS.

Jenna
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

HubSpot has been a game changer

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2020

We built our website and landing pages on HubSpot in addition to managing our email marketing through the system. Our sales team loves the insight into prospect activity to help them have more informed conversations. We've also seen some preliminary success with using an inbound marketing strategy.

Pluspunten

We love the ease of use and administration, intuitive design, integration/collaboration between teams (service, sales,marketing), and the automation capabilities.

Minpunten

There are a few functionalities we'd like to see included in development, but I do find that HubSpot is VERY responsive to customer ideas and suggestions and many things that were unavailable when we first came on board are either now available or are currently in development.

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen

We made the switch because we found Pardot to be less user friendly and more restrictive when it came down to content creation and gaining insights into contact behavior. We had also experienced some support issues with Pardot. We were using Pardot in conjunction with our parent company and were also running into some issues with list management and content partitioning. Pardot does have many of the features provided by HubSpot, Hubspot's are just simpler to use and the support is much better.

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub

We considered setting up a separate instance of Pardot, but felt that HubSpot's product, marketing expertise, and innovation were much more attractive for our long-term vision.
Andrew
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur

Hubspot Is An Upgrade

Beoordeeld op 20-1-2022

Overall, Hubspot is a solid B+ type of software. I'm glad it's there, I'm lucky to have it, and I don't even have an idea of something better to recommend right now. But that being said, there are a handful of fixes that, if implemented, Hubspot could be among the best. I don't even have access to the sales or web design module. I feel like if I did, it may even move it up a rank.

Pluspunten

Hubspot does a lot of useful things for a marketer and makes automation easy. You don't need to have deep coding intelligence or skills to manage marketing for a client or business. The email marketing tools alone are some of the best I've used. There are other features in place that just make the application more useful than others. Hubspot is typically easy to use and makes my job easier - not harder.

Minpunten

Hubspot has gone down a handful of times, or encountered issues where some aspects could have been affected on the customer or site owner's ends. Usually these were fixed quickly and not a big issue. Something I really don't like is the user interface for creating landing pages or web pages seems obtuse. No matter how many times I go back and learn it, I feel like there are better ways to get to the drag and drop editor, or that there could be better ways to edit the content of pages. The Hubble language and interface when it comes to editing Hubspot's page modules is intimidating and unpleasant to use. By contrast, the drag-and-drop editor is fine. Customer Personas exist in the property settings for some reason. For every brilliant addition to Hubspot's toolset, there is a goofy decision behind how things work or how users are expected to use the software. I feel intuitive design isn't always behind these decisions, but am hopeful things will improve in the future.

ActiveCampaign

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen

Emma wasn't great to use for making emails more customizable. The interface seemed kind of outdated. Hubspot just does a lot more - but it costs more too. (At least I believe it did)

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot seemed more like the tool we needed for our needs. Hubspot Academy and their blogs also meant we were already familiar with them.
Hugo
  • Sector: E-learning

The best all-in-one Marketing platform I've used so far

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2022

It's the tool our Marketing team use every day. Beyond making us generating new leads, it helps us communicating simply with our Sales teams, who now speak the same language as we do.

Pluspunten

Hubspot contains most of what a modern marketer needs: email marketing, automation, workflows, social media planification, chatbot, CTAs, lead gen forms, landing pages, content management... The best remains that it is directly integrated to the Hubspot CRM and Sales platforms, which make your Sales-Marketing processes fluid.

Minpunten

The worst thing in Hubspot is that the software itself is quite long to respond. Pages can take several seconds to load. If you've used a CRM tool such as Pipedrive, you'll probably think loading times are endless... But you get used to it.

Marketo Engage en Plezi

Redenen om voor HubSpot Marketing Hub te kiezen

We were missing marketing automation features on Pipedrive.

Overgestapt van

Pipedrive

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot was better for our company size. We were too big for Plezi and too small for Marketo.
Joseph
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

One of My Favorite Day-to-Day Tools

Beoordeeld op 1-4-2023

Generally, Hubspot helps me accomplish a lot in my day to day. It helps generate leads for my business and orchestrate a lot of complex marketing activities. It has its hiccups and limitations but generally support is good as well.

Pluspunten

Hubspot is very easy to use and intuitive. I am constantly creating new workflows, creating new contact properties, and setting up marketing campaigns and lead-capture events. I think its a tool that looks nice and I enjoy working with it daily for the most part. Would recommend for those who will be doing email marketing, social media advertising, lead generation, list building, complex marketing orchestration or ABM, and things of that nature.

Minpunten

The biggest con is battling our email delivery health and quarantined contacts. The lead scoring, list building, reporting, workflow triggers, and some of the lead tracking have limitations. There are a few pieces of functionality that I need that is not in the system. But every business is different and it can be hard to cater to the thousands of use cases necessary for everyone. We can mostly survive without these things even though we'd prefer them. Also, our integration with SalesForce got messy pretty fast so maintenance is a must.

Mailchimp en Marketo Engage

Redenen om over te stappen op HubSpot Marketing Hub

Easy to set up, seemed less complex, and had reasonable pricing.
Priscilla
Priscilla
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Hubspot is a marketer's best friend

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019

Overall, their sales people are fantastic! Before you buy - ask a ton of questions and make them show you everything. Get their sales folks to help you build custom reports. Ask them to help you import. Do all of this during the demo because once you're onboarded, it's much harder to get help. We ended up hiring a Hubspot Expert to help us get everything we need, but we also have some really complicated features we wanted to track like online courseware. For 99% of businesses, hubspot is the best at what they do.

Pluspunten

Hubspot is a seriously my best friend. I've been using hubspot for the last 18 months and after my first introduction with the tool, I now recommend it to every single client I have. What I love most is how easy it is to sync up with Gmail, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Woocommerce, Facebook and the list goes on and on. We've also synced Hubspot up with our LiveChat tool versus using the native inbox (Hubspots Chat) feature. Hubspot now tracks visitors and upon a form submission, checkout submission, a contact is created and we track the entire lifecycle from browser to buyer and retention. We can then record all interactions we have via email so the next person that touches that customer has the entire history. The workflow automations are fantastic for staying in touch with both clients and browsing visitors. We have 10 different workflows set up based our marketing goals to make sure subscribed clients are staying engaged with our product and then for leads we can add point values for every time a successful action is taken. I could write a sonnet on how much I love Hubspot's features and how easy they make it to love this tool. Hubspot easily replaces 5 other tools. What we use most is Landing Pages, Forms, Workflow Automations, Tasks triggered by website actions, and the dashboards. Dashboards are a reporting layout with widgets some of which are standard out of the box and the others are custom reports that we've created.

Minpunten

What I don't like about Hubspot is that their services are all "add-on". We started off with the free plan and then upgraded to the marketing plan, but then needed to add on the Sales plan for at least one user. Down the road we had to purchase an add-on for reporting because we wanted more than 10 dashboards. It feels a little like a nickle and dime tactic. But, I will admit it's smart business-wise. I probably wouldn't have signed up for hubspot with the price I'm paying now... so they make you love them and you willing fork over tons of cash to keep their brilliant shiny tool. The other feature that was a bit combersome at first was the landing pages. The few they give you are super blah... but they have free templates you can download. What they don't tell you is you need to edit the master files in the template to change the logo, footer, etc.... and that was super hard at first. I wanted to throw my laptop the first few times I build a landing page in Hub.

Winnie
  • Sector: Omroepen
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

HUBSPOT MARKETING AUTOMATION

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2020

In case you're needing an apparatus that will assist you with overseeing everything beginning to end, at that point yes — HubSpot CRM may be an interesting point.

Pluspunten

It's really an across the board stage for everything and anything promoting, deals, and client care, across the board place.

It incorporates free CRM programming for your business groups, promoting robotization programming, email showcasing, online media the executives, and client assistance instruments.

It's anything but difficult to utilize and you can even utilize it as a CMS for content promoting or to construct your site.
In any event, utilizing only the free arrangement for promoting robotization, you can begin developing and sustaining your email list.

Email showcasing is urgent on the grounds that it has a ROI unrivaled by some other kind of advertising.

Minpunten

HubSpot offers restricted highlights in its free form, so you'll simply have the option to utilize it for the most essential things. In addition, as your business develops, the costs you should pay will likewise rise, and steeply.

For example, their Starter plan ($50) just incorporates 1,000 contacts. In the event that you go past that, you'll need to buy in to their Professional arrangement, which will permit you to add another 1,000 contacts to your information base, yet it'll hamper you $800 every month.

Furthermore, on the off chance that you require more, at that point you'll need to get their Enterprise plan at $3,200 every month. All things considered, this will just offer you a limit of 10,000 contacts.
When you consent to an agreement — like six or a year — you're secured, period. There are no early abrogations or discounts. On the off chance that you don't utilize your greatest number of contacts or acknowledge you don't care for a particular instrument, it doesn't make a difference.

You will keep on being charged (regardless of whether it's consistently) until you've satisfied the whole agreement cost.

While this may be OK for organizations whose procedures and cycles fit well with HubSpot's highlights, this isn't down to earth for organizations that are as yet in all the more a testing period. In the event that you need to encounter HubSpot's full advantages, running everything through its foundation is the suggested strategy.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My Experience with HubSpot Marketing Automation Platform as a HubSpot Partner Agency

Beoordeeld op 13-12-2017

Knowledge and Insight. Knowlege is power and having insight into all activities your marketing, sales and business development team implement is extremely powerful in knowing where to tweak things and where you excel.

Shooting blindly from the hip on massive marketing campaigns is extremely expensive and rarely effective for increasing your ROI.

But with the knowledge and insight, the HubSpot MAP provides you, you always know what you're doing, why you're doing it, the ROI of your campaigns and where you are lacking.

Not having to rely on the complexity of Google Analytics or manual entry of Excel is a huge time and money saver. You also don't have to have a million different tools, software and extensions to try to piece together your marketing strategy, analytics and results. This eliminates about 90% of all the tools you are paying for and using and brings it all into one single platform. Not to mention that it's merely impossible to get all the third-party tools and integrations to talk to each other to give you one bottom line result.

With the HubSpot MAP's benefit of cutting hours and labor basically pays for the cost of the software itself.

Knowledge is power and time is money.

Pluspunten

Obviously, as it's stated in its name, but the Automation part of the platform. The workflows, lists, how a published blog with automatically distribute your blog via your social media accounts, the analytics of how well your strategy, content, and workflows are working, etc. are all exceptional qualities to the HubSpot MAP.

The abundance of features and abilities available to a user is endless and always being updated, upgraded or enhanced.

I love how the HubSpot MAP is 100% synced with the HubSpot CRM and CMS. In fact, since they are open to third-party integrations, you can enhance any or all of the features given to you all throughout the HubSpot system.

Minpunten

From experience in teaching the software to our clients, it can be an overwhelming learning curve. Especially for the CEOs and people in non-related marketing departments that have to learn to use the system as well, since it is meant to effect a company as a whole, obviously in a positive way.

As stated above, HubSpot MAP is open to third-party integrations to better your user experience and insights into your marketing performance. The only downside to that is the budget. If you're a startup company, purchasing the HubSpot MAP and platform is expensive by itself. And when you add on purchasing other third-party integrations to get all the features you want, can be extremely costly or just over-budget in general.

The other feature I would like to see HubSpot improve is their Social Media Platform, included in the HubSpot MAP. Yes, you can schedule tweets in bulk or a month's worth of social media posts for the next month, but in reality, it is very time-consuming. Especially for a feature that is meant to cut the manual labor out of your day.

One reason for this is because you have to create a customized shortened tracking URL, located in a different area of the platform, to place into each social media message. That means a separate URL for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Google+, all for the same message. Now imagine having to do that for social media posts for the next week. It does get exhausting. That is one area you would want to get a third-party integration.

nyasha
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

NO SUCCESS only stress, NO RESOLUTION only rhetoric, NO CUSTOMER GAINS FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS but...

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2022

Pluspunten

Metro Fun Center began its relationship with HubSpot on December 1st, 2020. Our contract/subscription was auto-renewed on December 1st, 2021. Attempts to get information on downgrading our account or canceling our account began in mid-December, unsuccessfully. On January 5th, 2022, we sent an online email for assistance because no calls had been returned and I (we) had been placed on hold several times to no avail. We entered into an “online chat “ with a rep who gave us our first experience with HubSpot Customer ‘No’ Service. After this conversation, we landed with a gentleman whose title is Senior Customer Success Manager (a title that belies what he actually does in regards to a customer being successful, or maybe it is to assure that HubSpot is successful in NOT assisting their customers when they are not happy with HubSpot). Metro Fun Center has spent currently upwards of 50K for a CRM that we are not fully utilizing and are unable to utilize. This can be evident in our past and current usage. HubSpot, if they were truly concerned about the success of their customers and were forward-thinking then they see when customers are not utilizing their product and would reach out to them to offer any assistance. But their customer's success again is NOT their goal but bleeding their customers for monthly payments IS their goal. And they are clearly succeeding. Once an auto-renewal is done then a customer can not even downgrade to a lesser package which would be nice especially

karan
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Value for money and easy to navigate

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2022

I have been using HubSpot Marketing Hub for the past few years, and I must say that it's one of the best marketing automation tools out there. It's incredibly user-friendly and has a great set of features that help you manage your entire marketing strategy. From creating and managing campaigns to creating custom forms and tracking analytics, HubSpot Marketing Hub has everything you need to succeed. The customer service team is also very helpful and responsive, so any questions or issues I have are quickly addressed. Overall, I am very impressed with HubSpot Marketing Hub and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a powerful marketing automation tool.

Pluspunten

1. Easy to use and navigate: HubSpot’s marketing hub is designed with a user-friendly interface, making it simple to use and navigate.2. Comprehensive range of features: The platform offers a comprehensive range of features for marketers, including content creation, SEO, analytics, and email automation.3. Automation capabilities: HubSpot’s marketing automation capabilities enable marketers to streamline their workflow and get more out of their campaigns.4. Integrated marketing platform: HubSpot’s integrated marketing platform allows marketers to manage their campaigns from one central location.5. Scalable solution: HubSpot’s marketing hub is a scalable solution that can be used for businesses of any size.6. Free trial: HubSpot’s free trial offer allows you to test out the platform and see how it works for your business before committing to a paid subscription.

Minpunten

1. Expensive: The HubSpot Marketing Hub is one of the most expensive marketing platforms on the market. It has a wide range of features, but this means you’ll be paying a premium for those features.2. Limited Reporting Features: The HubSpot Marketing Hub is not the most comprehensive in terms of reporting features. It does not have the ability to track user behavior, for example, or be able to provide detailed segmentation for customers.3. Limited Automation: Automation is a key component of any successful marketing strategy, and the HubSpot Marketing Hub does not offer the same level of automation as other platforms. This means that many of your marketing processes may need to be done manually.4. Limited Integration: The HubSpot Marketing Hub does not have the same level of integration with other platforms or marketing systems as some other solutions. This could limit the effectiveness of your marketing efforts.

hannah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Wildly convenient because every marketing tool I need is in one place

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018

I have access to all the major marketing tools and all the education I need to make sure I understand the market and how to better connect with my audience. HubSpot is a great tool that helps businesses reach their goals and grow by growing their online presence.

Pluspunten

I like that it hosts literally everything you need tool wise to help you execute your marketing strategy. Having the blogging and social sharing platforms in one place has been extremely easy to use. They truly set you up for success by having tons of resources, checklists, etc. available so that you know how to market and connect with your audience.

Minpunten

Specifically for the software, I do not understand the Design Manager. This directly affects your marketing because if you are editing a template so that it is unique for the campaign you are working on you have to use the design manager. I think it is confusing to anyone who does not understand coding. The old design manager made way more sense to me. Looking at HubSpot as a product it is not convenient that their tier metric is contacts and the annual payment is inconvenient. As a HubSpot partner, we sell this to customers and lose a bunch of them because the annual price or we lose customers from going to Pro rather than basic because the contact metric will screw them over and they will wind up paying more.

Antwoord van HubSpot

Hello Hannah!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review - we appreciate you giving us feedback on our product!

I am so happy to hear that you have been so happy with the software up to this point - it sounds like you are doing an amazing job at using all the tools available to you!

As far as room for improvement - I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the new Design Manager, it can definitely be a bit overwhelming to a new user, particularly one who does not understand coding. We are working on producing more instructional content to help with this process but, in the meantime, here is one article that has some helpful instructions as well as links to other helpful pieces of content (https://designers.hubspot.com/blog/introduction-to-the-design-manager).

I would love to talk more about this and the other issues you have brought up. If you are open to it, please reach out to us at the email provided.

Thank you again for the review Hannah!

Tyson
Tyson
  • Sector: Internet

Great, But Not The End All, Be All

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2015

I've been using Hubspot for about 15 months now.

It is great software.

I love how it consolidate...

I've been using Hubspot for about 15 months now.

It is great software.

I love how it consolidates so many different services into one platform and makes it easy to get the analytics for that data.

Now I don't have my blog in one place, my email marketing software somewhere else, my landing page software somewhere else, etc.

It's all in one platform, consolidated, and fairly easy to use.

Pluspunten

Their support answers questions fairly quickly and accurately.

They are always coming out with new features.

Limited.

Hubspot allows you to filter out visitors so they don't skew your analytics. Great.

However, you can't filter out countries.

Even though, they know based on the IP address the country of the person who submits a form or visits a site, they can't filter it out (won't filter it out). Even though all my clients are from the US, visitors from India who visit my site and try to sell me stuff all the time are skewing my analytics and making it look like my conversions are higher than they really are. Can't filter out by country.

You also can't change the source of a lead.

True story:
I host podcast. A listener stumbled upon my podcast, went online, googled my name and found my website.

Hubspot now classifies this as an 'organic lead'. The worst part is I can't change it. I've brought this up with Hubspot, and they said that they don't allow it to be changed 'to protect the integrity of the data'..... Hmm. So they'd rather have incorrect data than wrong data? So forever my analytics will be off because I can't change the source.

This happens also on referrals. Somebody is referred to me, they then google my name or business and fill out a contact form, and Hubspot classifies it as organic, but really, it's not. (They don't even have a field for referral in the source).

Another downside is you can't create your own lead status. So, if you get a lead to your site, and they will never buy (say they are a spammer of competitor or former customer you had a falling out with), you can't change their status to say for example:

No Opportunity-Former Client
No Opportunity-Marketing Agency
No Opportunity-Spammer

This is just the tip of the iceberg as far as cons.

Still even with all these cons. they offer a great product. That said, for the price and these limitations, I will be looking around when I am close to up on my agreement.