encaptiv

Audience engagement platform with polls, surveys and CTAs

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Basharat K.
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Encaptic is the best software for the job

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2021

Encaptiv makes my life and my teams life easier by bringing all the relevant tools we need into one central place where they can easily integrate.

Pluspunten

I love how my team can use the powerful analytics tools to help the brands we work with.

Minpunten

The software is a bit pricey but it is the best option on the market.

Randy B.
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

If you give Presentations then you need encaptiv in your life

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2020

I believe in this software. I believe it can help a lot of people take the stress out of presenting to others and really helps encaptivate the audience.

Pluspunten

This product has taken the hard work out of putting together a presentation. It uses real-time feedback from presentees to help the presenter answer questions or further discuss topics.

Minpunten

I would like for a template to be offered to help put the material together for organizational purposes. For example, a basic template that gives the creator a direction to move with their presentation. This could start off with gain attention, an overview of information, then learning objectives and so on.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Encaptiv

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2021

Pluspunten

The interactivity is the greatest asset of this platform.

Minpunten

There’s a bit of a learning curve in the beginning.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Best App for Interactive Presentations

Beoordeeld op 16-2-2021

With this tool, I am able to deliver presentations that feel more like a conversation than a presentation or pitch. It makes it feel more like two-way street when it comes to delivering important concepts. The fact that I can also interact with the audience after the presentation makes it an incredible tool for lead follow up, market research, etc.

Pluspunten

I love to use and tell colleagues about this app. It makes delivering engaging presentations quick and easy, and people can interact with you as you walk through your pitch, without it feeling disruptive or intrusive to other attendees. Better yet, you get insights post presentation, with responses to polls and audience participation results.

Minpunten

I don't think I have any negative things to say, as the app delivers on the promise to creating engaging presentations. It is much better than the alternative: delivering a plain presentation with no insights or participation.

Hanan E.
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Anders Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Smart idea

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2020

Pluspunten

Why didn't anyone think of this earlier? It really makes sense to be able to engage your audience in the way encaptiv enables you to. If I'm giving a remote presentation, I want to know what slides are bookmarked the most, which ones leave my audience member confused, etc. And the polls during the presentation is a great idea.

Minpunten

I had difficult using the software without watching the youtube tutorial. Once I watched...it came much easier to me.

David T.
  • Sector: Vermogensbeheer
  • Maandelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Presentation Tools - This is the DBs

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2020

I am all about gaining viewers with ease. The interactive polling is just brilliant. The live questions seem like a great idea although I tend to be focused on my delivery, and struggle to multi-task with inbound Q&A. This would be brilliant if I worked with an assistant in my presentations.

Pluspunten

When I first used Encaptiv I was pleasantly surprised about the simplicity, initially as a viewer, then ultimately as a presenter.

Minpunten

Honestly, I found it great. I could think of additional features but frankly, why would I, because I love the simplicity. Also, if corporations are to use this, the compliance and risk officers will only end up blocking these features. As one simple question.....how much utility do I consume from a Bloomberg terminal - as a power user, less than 5%. So why look for more complexity when less is more.

Elizabeth E.
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Anders Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

easy to use and intuitive

Pluspunten

When I used this program at my university during a presentation, I didn’t think I’d be using it again. But it proved to be one of the most interactive tools I’ve ever used in a group project two semesters ago.

Minpunten

Can this application be standardize or used on a desktop? I remember using it only on mobile

Jordana P.
  • Sector: Cosmetica
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Educator delight

Beoordeeld op 13-4-2020

My overall experience is fantastic!

Pluspunten

Being an educator for any product, you like to be prepared. This product makes it easy to stay organized in your presentations

A LED light pointer 😯😁 but seriously I found it idiot proof
And I'm not tech savvy

Samuel N.
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Very Good!

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2020

My overall experience out of 10 is 11:) Recommended to all business professionals when presenting.

Pluspunten

I like how easy and accessible the software is. And how easy it is to present on the app.

Minpunten

Con is the price of the app. They should make the app cheaper.

Faizan K.
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Excellent Product to Excite the Audience

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2020

I'm using encaptiv as a tool to assist me with my "call to action" during my slide presentations. I've noticed that greater audience interactivity leads to greater audience engagement, leading to better, more frequent follow ups, post presentation.

Pluspunten

I enjoyed creating polls for the audience. It keeps them engaged. I also enjoyed the live survey feature.

Minpunten

I was experiencing some difficulty with my smartphone. However, my phone is ancient, so it's probably related to that.