PeopleForce

Sorteren op

Paolo

The best ATS I can desire

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2022

Last but not least, talking with PoepleForce staff is always like talking to a colleague.
They are effective, willing to help, cheerful and to the point. They are always there, helping out with every issue or raising improvements for you to the dev team when they spot something that can work better.

I had the occasion to chat with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (they called me) and I had a blast talking about the product, what I like and dislike, how things may be impoved, but also chatting a bit about music and stuff.

If that's not customer orientation, I don't know what it is...

Pluspunten

I stumbled onto PeopleForce by a message on LinkedIn. I was actively searching for a new way to track applications. I had a process in place based on a board and a set of email templates and what I wanted was basically a simple, configurable tool to automate most of the tasks I was doing manually.

PeopleForce fits like a glove. It's not overly engineered (in terms of process), it's configurable and it has just the right amount of automation.
Basically I accelerated the same process I had in place tenfold, with some nice additions like the ability to leave scorecards for candidates, add tons of metadata and sending assessment tests.

Beside the product, I really love the agile approach with this product: new features are baked in constantly, mostly by introducing small, frequent changes instead of releasing but disruptive ones. This makes for a product that's constantly improving, remaining familiar and usable all the time.

May seem like a minor thing, but to me that's how products are supposed to be developed.

Minpunten

The cons are to me pretty trivial. The interface and UI may need some more testing. No bugs to be found, just a bit of interactions that may be smoothen and visually speaking its good but not "OMG I'm in love". This is not a show stopper and I'm pretty sure it will improve over time.

Despite the team is incredibly responsie to proposals from the customers, I had to wait a bit for some requests to be taken into account, but in the end everything was always delivered.

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce

Since it's less opinionated. You can build your own workflow with it, it provides just the right amount of automation, it's configurable for your use-case and it's simple to get started with. Also it has a complete and well documented REST API.
Polina

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

HRCM i work with every day

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2022

overall i like it and do not plan to change

helpfulness of BDM
readiness to integrate our requests
all in 1 with personal requests
easiness to reach team

speed of development
customer support - sometimes just skip the request not wiling to help and find the option

Breezy, BambooHR en Notion

Redenen om voor PeopleForce te kiezen

inability to adopt our assessment flow

AssessTEAM

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce

willingness to integrate the best appraisal tool readiness to hear and help
Alexey
  • Sector: Computergames

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Easy to install, but devil is in details

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2022

We use it, it solves our basic requirements, but not all of them. We are forced to move the onboarding process from PF to Jira as in PF it is not very useful, based on our first experience. Still, it is good and quick to set up solution for a team

Pluspunten

At first look, it is very user-friendly. It helps to visualize your company structure easily, you can track all vacations and sick leaves. Impressive

Minpunten

It has a lack of documentation. In different languages, there are different topics available. Plus they mostly describe just very obvious thing and give you no details at all. But when you need better understanding you have to communicate with the support team, and this is not very productive. Moreover, some features, that I expect as default, are not represented or are not very obvious. Hope the team will integrate them soon, as they promise

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce

Recommendation from other HR in our industry, plus comparison
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Sutisfied

Beoordeeld op 9-9-2022

it was difficult to implementation

Price, KPI, 1-ON-1, Leaves, Employees Database

Payroll, Forms, Performance Review, Business Processes

Zoho People, bob en BambooHR

price
Viktoryia

Review for PeopleForce

Beoordeeld op 17-6-2022

While we are still setting up the system and filling in information, we are just starting work and it is difficult to answer this question, but the product will definitely solve questions related to recruiting and many HR processes

Pluspunten

The product is easy to use, we just started using it, questions arise, but your support team explains everything in detail. With the product, we implement GDPR in the company, I like the function with the request for vacation and day off, it is convenient that there is such an option as a career site.

Minpunten

We are waiting for the opportunity to draw up individual development plans for employees in the system, as well as more detailed onboarding than it is now (we have onboarding for 3 months during which managers and supervisors evaluate employees on a trial period and give feedback)

Redenen om voor PeopleForce te kiezen

Peopleforce has more features and functionality. We wanted a product not only for recruiting automation, but also for HR

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce

According to our analysis, Peopleforce has the most suitable functionality for our needs, and the price turned out to be acceptable.We also really liked the presentation of the product by [SENSITIVE CONTENT] after which we had no doubts when choosing a system
Victoria
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2022

There are people behind every system. People are more important than technology. So even if something is not clear to me, I understand that I am not alone and there is a team that will help me quickly.

Pluspunten

The system helps me not to spend precious time tracking vacations and sick days and not forget about corporate holidays. The system helps to track goals and manage efficiency to achieve these goals

Minpunten

The features we use have no claims. There are still some modules that we didn't use

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce

Price, customer support, data security, open-minded team for features development
Oleksii

PeopleForce - year after implementation

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2022

We use PeopleForce as the main ATS system for recruitment and HR. So far, I don’t see any competitors with such price and such functionality on the market

Pluspunten

I very much like recruiting module. I think there is a big potential to add new features and become one of the best ATS systems on the European market.

Minpunten

I expect more recruiting features to come. The main cons for me are that I cannot fully edit all fields, filters, and reports and fit them into my organizational needs

CleverStaff, Lever en Greenhouse

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce

Price, functionality, performance, possibility to custom it through our needs, different modules to use
Iryna
  • Sector: E-learning

We love

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2022

The main task is to record personnel, maintain a database of candidates and record the time and vacations of employees. I also really like the reports that are obtained for other departments.

Pluspunten

Friendly and intuitive interface, easy to setup, easy to use, great support, good price. The team easily transitioned to using the product.

Minpunten

Nothing special, some functions are missing, but we write to support and in the future they may be created). In general, everything is fine.

Zoho CRM

Redenen om voor PeopleForce te kiezen

Because the company has grown and already accounting in tables does not solve business problems

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce

Price, ease of setup and suitable functionality
Inna
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Employee surveys

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2022

We use PeopleForce to conduct employee surveys. We needed a tool that would meet our needs after the CultureIQ experience. PeopleForce proved to be a good alternative

Pluspunten

Simple and clear interface, ease of building surveys, constant support

Minpunten

It would be nice if the survey results were also exported to PowerPoint, but we did not require this at the beginning of use.

Survio en SurveyMonkey

Change of shareholder

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce

Compliance with our specific requirements, willingness to develop under our requirements, price
Anna
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

PeopleForce review

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2022

Like HR is a good system. But the project manager is very lacking. I want all workflows to be in one place

Pluspunten

The HR section is very convenient and functional

Minpunten

Slightly outdated interface. Some functions can only be edited through support

Galina

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I'm happy to work with this tool, and my team either

Pluspunten

When I looked for the new HRMS, I needed one that could be adjusted to the needs of my team, not the one telling me what our processes should look like. Facing the limitation of building or automating what I wanted to, I was impressed with the flexibility of peopleforce.io, where you can make whatever you need: access rights, automated flows, leave policies, recruitment process, and performance reviews can be configured precisely how you need them. Of course, you have to deal with the settings first, but new settings take just minutes once you understand how everything works.
The UI is intuitive, so new users adapt very quickly.
I also like the customer support and how the team hears feedback and offers improvements.
I highly value Slack integration and multiple report options.

Minpunten

There is always a field for improvement, and I constantly pass feedback to the support team and oversee how the team improves the product. Nothing critical at the moment.
The integration with Slack could cover more functions, so I'm looking forward to the updates here.

bob en BambooHR
Kateryna
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

PeopleForce

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2022

We work with the system all the time. It is convenient to load profiles into the candidate database and walk them through the stages.
There is a convenient management and control system for HR tasks.

Recruiting
HR management
Support team.

Minpunten

Statistics (would like to build various reports in the form of charts and graphs)
Extension (There is no way to change the staging without going to the candidate's profile)

I would like more flexibility from the developers. To be able to come up with suggestions for improvement, as more often for every suggestion they say "no and are not planning".

Redenen om voor PeopleForce te kiezen

They wanted to combine recruiting and HR into one system

Jira

Cost and convenience
Irina
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great value for its money!

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2022

I love the platform. It saves a lot of time on daily HR things. The reporting system is very advanced and offers various options to track the scores.

Pluspunten

I love the display, it's simple and clear. You don't need to be a tech person to get around this platform. It's very user-friendly

Minpunten

Birthdays and anniversaries reminders to be sent in SLack. So far this feature is not yet implemented. Sometimes we don't login into the platform every day to check the events and reminders would be super helpful.

BambooHR, WebHR en OrangeHRM

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce

PeopleForce offers the same features for way cheaper price
Daryna
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

PeopleForce has changed my routine dramatically

Beoordeeld op 4-6-2022

Pluspunten

I enjoy the ease of leave application and time off tracking for everyone in our team&for me as an administrator. It is pretty simple to start using the platform for newbies. Which means no need to spend hours to get acquainted with.

Minpunten

I'd like more features in app. Would be great to show the detailed birthday calendar

deniz
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

solution oriented

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2022

Pluspunten

Very good at communicating with customer service. It's great to be solution oriented and get the attention needed for problem solving. It has an easy interface that you can get used to in a short time.

Minpunten

I saw a critical feature, but some operations can take time. Images can be improved.

Jelena
  • Sector: Computergames

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Software for recruitment processes

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2022

I like it.

Pluspunten

It's good to have software where you can get it all in one. I am using the software for recruitment processes and it is easy to find candidates, create steps for each vacancy, review comments from teammates, and save test tasks. Also, there is a Linkedin plugin. The most perfect thing is support and if you don't have a clue what to do, you can receive support at any time.

Minpunten

There still needs to be some development with tags.

Recruitee, BambooHR en Workable
  • Sector: Internet

review

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2021

Most of all we like that People Force customer-oriented

Minpunten

Sometimes the functions that we need are done later than promised. And some functions have to be returned to do correctly

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce

We chose People Force because we were promised to write the important functions for us. What was done
Alina
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

PeopleForce can automate most of the company's HR processes. It used to take a few working...

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2021

Simplifies many HR processes

Pluspunten

HR-analytics, absence calendar, recruiting and many other processes

Minpunten

Visual design of the system, lack of broad functionality in the mobile application

Viktoria
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Program Review: PeopleForce

Beoordeeld op 17-6-2022

The experience is generally positive. I consider the program a worthy product on the market. I would only advise you to pay more attention to block development.

Pluspunten

There are the most important and necessary blocks for our work: KPI, setting goals, 360 rating.
The 360 score is completely automatic.

Minpunten

There are several gaps in the software. That is, the idea itself and the idea of ​ ​ this or that block is good, but in my opinion it is not well worked out.
For example, you cannot request feedback on colleagues in free form.
CPI can be installed, but CPI cannot be installed, for example, no more than 15%
For purposes, you cannot set the weight on the total result.
I hope the company will improve the program soon.

Zoho CRM, PerformYard, Profit.co en Leapsome

Price/quality ratio
Nikolas
  • Sector: Human Resources

Amazing tool for HR needs

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2022

Pluspunten

Many features can be applied to one software

Minpunten

Regarding integration with Slack, it will be nice to have some more commands
for example to request a leave,..

BambooHR en AssessTEAM

LeaveBoard

Redenen om over te stappen op PeopleForce

Cover all company needs with a good price
Iryna
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Satisfied with the work of the software

Pluspunten

First, this product is easy to use. I can show to my employees how to use product and how fix their time on projects in ten minutes, no more. Second, I am very pleased with the communication with technical support. All issues are resolved promptly and as clearly as possible. I like that I can offer some ideas for product improvement, the support is always ready to listen to them and answer about the possibility of implementing these ideas. The product covers my timesheet needs by 95%. I always have a clear picture of the cost of projects and workload. Moreover, I can see and calculate the efficiency of employees and the effectiveness of projects

Minpunten

Unfortunately, sometimes you have to wait a long time for the software to fix some bugs or inconveniences. For example, the inability to hide laid-off workers from potential project participants. But this is understandable given the large number of requests.

Filiz
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Generally positive

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2022

My overall experience has been positive, I haven't had any problems other than getting used to it. I think we should prepare different software templates in ourselves and we should be able to name and edit those templates personally.

Pluspunten

Software with a lot of uses as all functional tools are all in one. I was undecided about my overall experience, but then my opinion changed and I didn't have a problem after getting used to it.

Minpunten

Because they offer so many functional software together, newcomers can get confused. I had the same problem and it took an average of 2 weeks to get used to it, but during these 2 weeks the interface confused me.

Vik
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Solid product tat automates your routine

Beoordeeld op 1-7-2022

Overall it was a great experience of deployment for a company of about 50 people. The customer support was really quick to answer all our questions so everything went smoothly.

Pluspunten

I appreciated how this software allows you to create custom policies and apply them to different groups within your organization. It helps to consolidate all the Human related data in one place and get some sort of stats very quickly, which is helpful for any manager.

Minpunten

I haven't noticed anything critical so far.

Feedback

Pluspunten

Onbording ckeck list, vacation policy management, survey dashboards

1) I can’t change name of skills levels and level description,
2) I can’t creat different forms for managers (only for recruiting) . Exp: dismissals requests, training requests, IT requests,….
3) I can’t create tasks and the same moment for whole team or for several people (persons by persons only)
4) Calendar ( 1on1) can t be synced with outlook.
5) After 1on1 there is no possibility to create form for Team leads (not notes) but concrete form for HR with some points, expl: level of risky, importantce, team influence,… 1on1 passed -> managers checked.

Zakhar

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Happy to be a part of PeopleForce

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2022

We like PeopleForce and we would like them to grow and looking forward to have new features released.

Pluspunten

We like it because we can use both in recruitment and HR. Help dest is very responsive and we like PeopleForce because they release new features every month.

Minpunten

PeopleForce lack some functionality but they are always on track to improve any changes needed.