Lucidspark

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Great product with Jira and Microsoft Integrations

Beoordeeld op 1-4-2023

This is a great product from visual design and can improve visualization of the product backlog while having automation of the Jira Integration that will save product leaders time in administrative work.

Pluspunten

The Jira integration helps my team see the product backlog while the integration prevents a product leader from doing redundant work by having to add cards in two sets of software.

Minpunten

The one opportunity for this software is the navigation in the vertical and horizontal axis. There is a tab on the left hand side that lets the user switch between the functionality of grabbing an object and scrolling in the diagram. This can be frustrating for first time users. My recommendation to Lucid is to make the navigation more like Lucidchart by combining that functionality.

Raaj
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Perfect tool for the (time-sensitive) job

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020

I was working of the early stages of a fast paced project which involved multiple stakeholders over several sites and a changing brief. It was perfect for creating a data flow diagram, an organisational structure and creating project-specific documents for client discussion and approval.
I found the software to be very easy to use. I was up, running and familiar with all it's features within 3-4 minutes. Creating the initial document took less than 15 minutes and was ready to share electronically.
Compared to the alternative software available to hand, it was fast, user-friendly and intuitive.
Considering it was the first time I had used it and that it was browser-based, I was impressed.

Pluspunten

The fact that it is so quick and easy to use. That it is user-friendly enough with features such as snapping to shapes and arrows staying attached to the shapes is helpful.
Quickly saving out as PDFs and sharing with colleagues and clients is brilliant.
There are enough templates to find what I was looking for.
It's quicker than setting something up with Illustrator or MS word, powerpoint etc.
1Gb storage is helpful.

Minpunten

Because I've only scratched the surface with its use, I haven't had the opportunity to really push it's functionality enough to comment on this area yet. I would probably say theft that it's browser based because it would be great to have it as an app on my computer. I'm not often likely to use other computers and having yet another browser window open is a bit of a pain.

Microsoft PowerPoint en Adobe Illustrator

Redenen om over te stappen op Lucidspark

The cost per month was low enough for me to try it for what I needed and there was a free trial period. It looked easy enough to use and seemed to be designed for creating flowcharts and the like.
Dana
  • Anders 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

New User Feedback

Beoordeeld op 5-7-2021

Pluspunten

I like the layout out the templates to choose from.

Minpunten

Very touchy to use. Editing is not easily understood. Would value simplified how-to resources for using templates and creating your own. This would provide better new user experience provided this helpful info upfront.

Todd
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Extra without much benefit

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2021

My experience was limited since many applications I had already been conducing with the LucidChart product which is already shared amongst others in the organization.

Pluspunten

As a simple tool to layout ideas LS works well. It's simple and does simple things well.

Minpunten

While it does work well for what it does and remains simple, these seem more like features that should exist natively within the LucidChart product.

Michael
Michael

Amazing, Simple, Elegant

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020

A wonderful program that I would recommend to anyone who is seeking a way to organize and display their thoughts, plots, or plans.

Pluspunten

The ease of use for the software makes any project a relaxing, focused use of time rather than struggling to organize everything well in advance.

Minpunten

The options for templates seem a little limited right now.

Alexander
Alexander
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Flexible Easy to use Collaborative Tool

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2022

Pluspunten

For the first time in my life, I was able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, all thanks to Lucid Spark. The drawing tools are impressively advanced, and the workspace is vey well organized

Minpunten

As far as I have been using it, I don't recall ever having any problems with Lucidspark.

Kyle
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

LucidSpark is a must have for Remote work

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2023

Love it, great addition to the other tools we use and really great team product.

Pluspunten

I love the collaborative aspect of the tool, being able to follow others and all work simultaneously on one sheet and not have to save and wait to see updates others have made, it's a game changer, also lots of extra functionality that makes it incredibly useful for presentations...etc.

Minpunten

I think it's a bit tricky to learn how to use to start, there is SO much functionality it can be a bit overwhelming, I also think it can get a bit silly on the chats and team messaging stuff.

Leo
Leo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great software that keeps communication simple

Beoordeeld op 29-1-2022

Amazing. Revolutionised the way I work with clients now in a daily basis.

Amazing. Revolutionised the way I work with clients now in a daily basis.

Pluspunten

Easy to use and get clients using it with me. It’s the perfect tool for remote collaboration.

Minpunten

File organisation can be a little tricky and I’m not always sure which files are shared and which are private.

Lukas
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Lucidspark JIRA integration makes software project planning/management feel sane

Beoordeeld op 29-9-2023

I've been able to communicate project statuses and blockers way more easily than before.

Pluspunten

It's the JIRA integration. It provides interactive JIRA cards you can place on a diagram that automatically update when JIRA updates are made like card status changes. Also, you can update the card status right from the diagram card too!

Minpunten

I think I would like to see a few more shapes/widgets for technical diagramming. Because there are other features about Lucidspark that make it way more attractive for technical project diagramming as opposed to Lucidchart.

Md Mohiminur

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simple look but Great web based whiteboard tool.

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2023

Pluspunten

Lucidspark can give me a way to visualise what we're doing. There are enough templates to find what im looking for.

Minpunten

All is well. Need to more simplified the template using for new user.

Tammy
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Great Visual Aid Tool To Use In Your Business

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2021

As a Business & Marketing Coach it is crucial that I have strategic plans and steps for clients to go through and complete so they can reach their goals. Lucidspark helps me achieve this as well as helps me to continue to develop programs, webinars, courses and more for future revenue sources.

I began using Lucidspark because I was introduced through Lucid Mindmapping (I was a paid subscriber to this). When they created their Lucidspark software they introduced to their audience.

I was immediately taken in by it and loved it. Their post-it boards are customizable from templates to colors and more. I began using it even more than their mindmapping tool. This became my visual aid go to tool.

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to use. You can jump right in and begin without needing training.

Minpunten

The one con would probably be cost, although fair it not affordable for many micro businesses.

Mirro

Redenen om voor Lucidspark te kiezen

I like the post-it boards to plan out steps for programs I offer.

Redenen om over te stappen op Lucidspark

Currently using both
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Getting familiarized

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020

I have used it lightly for documenting my thoughts but I have not given it too much use since I consider I wouldn't be able to use with my team at a higher scale.

Pluspunten

I just started using it to have a place to document my understandings about a project I'm just starting to work with. I think it's very easy to understand, has all of the nice things I like about Lucidchart and I briefly tried to find ways to make it work during my Scrum meetings.

Minpunten

I could have not really grasped the price structure but at a high level it looked pretty expensive to me. I have a personal membership for Lucidchart that I use for my professional work and I don't mind paying for it. But from what I understood, Lucidspark would be far too expensive for me to get considering the size of my teams. Additionally I was not able to find any option within the tool that I could use to test the tool with a small crew or an option to use it with my whole team although with limited functionality.

Sonakshi

Lucid User

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

Great!

Great!

Pluspunten

User friendly, easy to use and less complex

Minpunten

The shapes and design to follow a template for visibility always

• Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Good software to express your ideas with schematics

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2023

I started to use it for wireframes, but then I started to use it for flow charts and other schemes

Pluspunten

Really intuitive and fairly full of features. It helps me from mind maps to website wireframes

Minpunten

Not really, it does what it has to do in an easy way

MindMup

Good value for money

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2021

Overall, it's become our primary tool for mapping business processes.

Overall, it's become our primary tool for mapping business processes.

Pluspunten

Lucid is an easy tool to use to quickly build robust process flows, and share them with other collaborators. The tool is mostly intuitive, and the help pages are useful to fill the gaps.

Minpunten

The export feature takes a bit to get used to, and could have been a more guided experience.

Brad
  • Sector: Industriële automatisering
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Doesn't Get Any Easier

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2021

I started out looking for a tool that could quickly be created to display processes that need to be defined and it opened a door to other things that were identified needed to be created graphically that would have been done in a much cruder under represented manner. This list is growing to what needs to be created next.

Pluspunten

I needed a tool that I could use to graphically express the processes, structures, and ideas of what I needed to create sales strategies. It needed to be simple, intuitive, and adaptive. I just didn't have time to learn another software package. Lucid did just that. I easily could create, edit, add-on, subtract, and combine to my projects with out having to read any tutorials, instructions, hunt for tips, or learn complicated keystrokes. Ease of use was it for me. Lucid allowed me to spend more time creating vs. struggling to create. Ideas and structure flowed much easier because I wasn't wrapped up in the "how do I do that" part.

Minpunten

I don't have a like least, but I can say i haven't used every that the software has to offer. I think it would be cool to have some AI in the software that notices things a user might be trying to do that is easier done with another tool or specific premade tool. A suggestion by the software could be made to help use a more useful too to accomplish ideas made easier.

Servando Manuel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Lucidspark is a very good tool

Beoordeeld op 5-7-2021

Good support, good features and tools.

Good support, good features and tools.

Pluspunten

Everything looks nice, options and features are easy to find and to use them.

Minpunten

Nothing cames to my mind right now, overall the experience of using this tool us very nice

Coley
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

Outstanding Platform to Stay Organized

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020

Lucidspark keeps me organized and travels really well. The options to color code, use sticky notes or boards to help my staff effectively coimmunicate with one another has been invaluable during the Public Health Emergency.

Pluspunten

Mind mapping! My practice has multiple locations and each location fails in different levels of restrictions with COVID. Some locations are COVID hotspots and require extra logistical assistance and others have few if any restrictions. Mind mapping allows me to sort information and color code the map . I love this particular feature.

Minpunten

Upon first glance, I thought it would be difficult to use. The home page us very busy but upon actual use I have found that it is more user friendly than many other platforms I use daily. There is no "new language" to learn to produce effective materials.

Daniel

New to Lucidspark

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2021

Pluspunten

Easy to pick up and learn without tutorials

Minpunten

Would be nice to have a "save as" feature. I find myself starting to sketch something new out on an existing model until I realize that I should have duplicated before starting to make edits to keep my original in tact.

Jackie
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Awesome Product

Wonderfully easy and useful tool! Shared with many friends and colleagues

Wonderfully easy and useful tool! Shared with many friends and colleagues

Pluspunten

This product combines all the things I love about padlet and jam board into one app!

Minpunten

Lack of backgrounds, but I’m sure it’s coming soon :-)

Predrag
  • Sector: Internationale handel en ontwikkeling

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Not for my kind of business- Consultancy

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020

Finally, I was able to visualize much more easily my work and ideas, with not being forced to read instructions for days.

Pluspunten

The product is easy to use, very intuitive with the great choice of templates. I would like espeically to point out template for the House of Quality or QFD

Minpunten

There is a lot of space for improvement regarding design, it is too sterile, sticky notes should be given 3d sense of looking.
Another, and more important thing is that I wasn't able to work remotely with my clients by sharing the board to the users who are not registered on the Lucidchart.

Randall

Business Analyist

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2021

It's been great

It's been great

Pluspunten

Ease of use and powerful collaboration tools

Minpunten

Some times adjusting flows over swim lanes can be a little tricky

Lauren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to Adopt - Makes a Difference!

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2021

Pluspunten

I love that Lucidspark is easy-to-use and is now part of every meeting!

Minpunten

I would like there to be more ways to share and download the dashboards.

L B
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good tool for drafting visually

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2020

I like to make visual representations of ideas or concepts, or to structure thoughts. Lucidspark provides the opportunity to do that. This has been particularly helpful in the WFH environment of 2020 -- as I cannot draw on a piece of paper or whiteboard. I will continue to use it as a mechanism for creating visuals in my work.

Pluspunten

I enjoy creating diagrams in a free-form manner in Lucidspark, and using those to communicate with colleagues. Lucidspark is quite easy to get started and use in an informal way, before committing to a formal lay-out or design. I will then decide whether to move content to Lucidchart.

I particularly like the ease of connecting shapes with lines.

Minpunten

I would like for it to be more intuitive to share / publish the results of my work in Lucidspark. I am using the basic version of Lucidspark and I have admittedly not invested a lot of time to figure out how I can best do this -- and I have always found a solution. It just wasn't obvious to me.

• Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simply the best flowcharting and wireframing tool

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2021

Pluspunten

It's very easy to build flowcharts and process flows with this browser-based tool. I use it mostly for creating marketing automation workflows.

Minpunten

The color coding process could be a bit clunky. Once you get the hang of it you're fine.