Lucidspark

Virtual whiteboard solution for team collaboration

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Using Lucidspark for collaboration

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2021

Breaking down large features to put into ADS, Lucidspark allows my team to add their comments or notes to stories, add parking lot issues and really complete the breakdown process so it is easy to move to ADS and plan the work.

Pluspunten

Easy to use and all of the tools you need are on the board. People can collaborate in real time; it's as easy as using a whiteboard in a physical room.

Minpunten

Do not have one yet as I continue to use the software.

Todd
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Extra without much benefit

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2021

My experience was limited since many applications I had already been conducing with the LucidChart product which is already shared amongst others in the organization.

Pluspunten

As a simple tool to layout ideas LS works well. It's simple and does simple things well.

Minpunten

While it does work well for what it does and remains simple, these seem more like features that should exist natively within the LucidChart product.

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Expensive, but not better

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2022

Pluspunten

Its integrated with LucidChart (If you use it)

Minpunten

Its more expensive than the competition
Lacks features and integrations
If you dont use Lucidchart there are way better alternatives. If you do, as well

Robert
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great Tool for Brainstorming and Strategic Planning

Beoordeeld op 13-10-2022

I mainly use this tool to create mind maps or To Do lists for a project.

Pluspunten

The intuitiveness of the User Interface is unparalleled. Structuring your thoughts or project tasks quickly is a breeze.

Minpunten

There are more functionalities needed, in order to make this tool the best on the market. E. g. the timeline should be way more customizable.

Meg
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Maandelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Fun, easy and effective to use for summarizing process and brainstorming

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2021

Pluspunten

Really great tool to use for highlighting milestones and brainstorming in virtual meeting with large group. Had good feedback from the group that it was cool but also helped them see the big picture of process and steps we'd accomplished easily, etc.

Minpunten

I was limited by trial use only but found it a bit cumbersome to share and have other contribute - would have liked to have other contributors not have to login and register to work on a brainstorm -- just be able to add or move parts on the fly as needed in impromptu meeting.

Overwogen alternatieven

Workato

Redenen om over te stappen op Lucidspark

Came across Lucidspark first and fit the need enough for us at this time.
Rahul

Great collaborative tool

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2021

Great tool for whiteboarding and drawing process flows. Easier to use compare to the other products in the market

Pluspunten

Ease of use and embedded icons and logos

Minpunten

It is difficult to select and move a group of objects

Flavio
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Lucid is saving work time

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2021

Pluspunten

Lucid save time and it is very effective to update topologies when we have a lot of people working at the same design.

Minpunten

Until now the software is very useful for our activities

Waleed
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent strategic planning tool in the form of a virtual whiteboard.

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2022

Lucidspark is primarily used by me for long-term planning. The most useful aspect was that I was able to immediately use icons to explain my planning.

Pluspunten

Working in a group using Lucidspark is a breez, where We no longer need to meet in person to take images of the whiteboard. I used the workflow databases and diagrams to develop a whole application, which Start using one of the many templates provided. There's lots of opportunity for thought and debate here, for that we Make it unique with the available shapes.

Minpunten

Disappointing was the large size of the completed workflow drawings, which we were sometimes unable to email as attachments.

anthony
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Lucid spark is very easy to use and install

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2022

The only one I have tried and is suitable for my self employed business and clients to keep track of my projected progress

Pluspunten

The easily assessable usage for data makes my job very easy with lucidspark

Minpunten

My company is about 65 percent adaptable with this product and is still very useful

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Lucidspark - collaboration redefined

Beoordeeld op 29-9-2022

Pluspunten

The most impactful feature is the ability to collaborate virtually with the team and brainstorming or ideate. These can be categorized and allows practical execution and ability to prioritize tasks

Minpunten

There are no features that I've encountered yet which yielded a negative experience.

MacKenzie
  • Sector: Luchtvaart(maatschappijen)

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great, friendly, easy to use tool!

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2021

My experience has been pretty positive. I haven't needed much support but when I do they are responsive. The system allows for some room to be creative and I like that I'm given that space to do that.

Pluspunten

I really enjoy how Lucidspark is able to provide me with a way to visualize what we are working on. Whether in my previous role as a product manager or now as I process engineer my team at Mayo. I love how simple it is to make a simple or complex diagram to define, focus or clarify areas of our department that we are responsible for. My team can clearly see what's in front of them and better understand the project or process we are looking at.

Minpunten

Honestly, I don't have anything that I least like. I enjoy how you can use a template or start from scratch and create whatever you need. It's pretty flexible once you get the hang of it.

Brad
  • Sector: Industriële automatisering
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Doesn't Get Any Easier

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2021

I started out looking for a tool that could quickly be created to display processes that need to be defined and it opened a door to other things that were identified needed to be created graphically that would have been done in a much cruder under represented manner. This list is growing to what needs to be created next.

Pluspunten

I needed a tool that I could use to graphically express the processes, structures, and ideas of what I needed to create sales strategies. It needed to be simple, intuitive, and adaptive. I just didn't have time to learn another software package. Lucid did just that. I easily could create, edit, add-on, subtract, and combine to my projects with out having to read any tutorials, instructions, hunt for tips, or learn complicated keystrokes. Ease of use was it for me. Lucid allowed me to spend more time creating vs. struggling to create. Ideas and structure flowed much easier because I wasn't wrapped up in the "how do I do that" part.

Minpunten

I don't have a like least, but I can say i haven't used every that the software has to offer. I think it would be cool to have some AI in the software that notices things a user might be trying to do that is easier done with another tool or specific premade tool. A suggestion by the software could be made to help use a more useful too to accomplish ideas made easier.

Colin
  • Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great software to manager complete workflow!

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2021

Super useful for all production planning and invoicing. It ensures we do not miss anything.

Pluspunten

Lucidspark is super easy to implement for all members of the team. Easy drag and drop placement of items and jobs and easy colour coding and brainstorming. Sharing with colleges is a breeze as well:)

Minpunten

Automatically change the copy and paste of a text to the font that is already being used in the box.

Mike
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

Lucid Makes Organization Planning Easy

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2021

It's overall been very helpful.

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to make organizational charts and how that informs decisions.

Minpunten

While overall intuitive, it does take some time to figure out how to use. I wish that it would rollup other data like EBITDA, sales volume, etc. under each leader. For example, if a field says number of employees at a location, I would like to indicate that this field rolls up and have the total number of employees under a leader show in that leaders box.

Servando Manuel
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Lucidspark is a very good tool

Beoordeeld op 5-7-2021

Good support, good features and tools.

Pluspunten

Everything looks nice, options and features are easy to find and to use them.

Minpunten

Nothing cames to my mind right now, overall the experience of using this tool us very nice

Michael
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Amazing, Simple, Elegant

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020

A wonderful program that I would recommend to anyone who is seeking a way to organize and display their thoughts, plots, or plans.

Pluspunten

The ease of use for the software makes any project a relaxing, focused use of time rather than struggling to organize everything well in advance.

Minpunten

The options for templates seem a little limited right now.

Coley
  • Sector: Medische praktijk
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Outstanding Platform to Stay Organized

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020

Lucidspark keeps me organized and travels really well. The options to color code, use sticky notes or boards to help my staff effectively coimmunicate with one another has been invaluable during the Public Health Emergency.

Pluspunten

Mind mapping! My practice has multiple locations and each location fails in different levels of restrictions with COVID. Some locations are COVID hotspots and require extra logistical assistance and others have few if any restrictions. Mind mapping allows me to sort information and color code the map . I love this particular feature.

Minpunten

Upon first glance, I thought it would be difficult to use. The home page us very busy but upon actual use I have found that it is more user friendly than many other platforms I use daily. There is no "new language" to learn to produce effective materials.

Arpit
  • Sector: Overheidsadministratie

Visio on steroids!

Pluspunten

So many icons to choose from and integrates well with confluence

Minpunten

Jira confluence integration could be better

Overwogen alternatieven

Gliffy

Redenen om voor Lucidspark te kiezen

Cloud and ease of use

Still on learning

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2021

is ok

Pluspunten

is a good option , but is kind of complex

Minpunten

is complex, other tools are easier, integrations are good

Alexandra
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great tool, especially for remote work and collaboration

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2021

The overall experience has been great.

Pluspunten

I like that is extremely easy to dive in and start using right away. It is very simple to find quick wins and 100s of ways to use the product. It's been a great tool for our team

Minpunten

I don't have anything that is a deterrent for this product. It works well and is easy to use. I do notice that when I use it for client calls, we have others that seem to "look" better but that's not a make it or break it.

Lauren
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to Adopt - Makes a Difference!

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2021

Pluspunten

I love that Lucidspark is easy-to-use and is now part of every meeting!

Minpunten

I would like there to be more ways to share and download the dashboards.

Erick Yakin
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Looking for an easy but powerful tool?

Beoordeeld op 1-12-2020

At first impression I was considering to look for any alternative but found this as the one that most fit my needs also is pretty easy in comparison with other platforms. You can have one free subscription to test for you and your team and if that get the job done consider about getting a subscription for real and big stacks of work that meets your needs.

Pluspunten

You can use it to develop data flow diagrams very easy and is more likely to drag and drop. Also you can share easily enough your projects files and in the long run saves a lot of time for updating the current state of your development.

Minpunten

If you are in a big group you will need more space to work and way more files to successfully get a big scope along all your files and definitions. So if you are in a small group I would say that free version is fine otherwise buy a license because you will need one but is not as expensive as other platforms.

Antwoord van Lucid Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Erick - Thank you for being a customer and for leaving a product review. Glad you're liking the drag and drop and sharing functionalities. Have a great rest of your day/week! -Gabe

Sharifa
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Happy user

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2021

Overall, it is a great tool to create flowcharts, figures, tables, etc. for your projects and papers.

Pluspunten

It is easy to navigate and learn. Most of the functions are self explanatory and you can also choose from pre-made templates. So far, I have loved what I have done with this software, and it helped me to finish my figures for my paper. I am still exploring and I hope to work on bigger projects soon.

Minpunten

Cost is little bit expensive for me because as a student I have to buy so many other products for teaching. It just adds up. I wish if they made more promotions for students and teachers. Maybe they have, but haven't been able to use it.

Spell check would be great because English is my 3rd language. So, it is hard for me.

Aryan
  • Sector: Biotechnologie

Lucidspark Review

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2021

We are trying to map out a very complex assembly process and trying to identify non-value added activities in the process. Lucidspark helped us a lot to map it out cleaning and look at it in a concise and holistic way.

Pluspunten

The ability to map out the thoughts into a visual medium, easily, is one of the most important aspects of this software. It is fairly easy to use with a quick learning curve. A very helpful tool for daily use.

Minpunten

It is a fairly easy software to use - however a quick on-screen tutorial of the most important and frequent used features would be an awesome start point.

Clayton
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

Get Lucidspark Now!

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2022

Lucidspark is awesome and I would recommend it to everyone!

Pluspunten

I like most the easy and ability to share working plans with multiple people not only on my team but also outside vendors.

Minpunten

I wish there was not so many hidden features.