Lucidspark

Virtual whiteboard solution for team collaboration

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Colby
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Lucidspark - a window between worlds.

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2022

Pluspunten

Lucidspark is easy for everyone to pick up, the best part about it is that I can have people in design sessions that and they can pick it up within 3 minutes. Its easy to use implement and get different departments together and give some visibility on projects.

Minpunten

I wish is had just a few more tools that are in offered in Lucidchart but that is why we have both I guess.

Asmara
  • Sector: Research
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Must have for all Solopreneurs!

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2020

I love the ease of use! I have previously featured Lucidspark as part of a 'Best Platforms' series I did on LinkedIn and I would add it a hundred times over :)

Pluspunten

I am an operations consultant so I spend a lot of time thinking about, creating and documenting efficient processes for my clients. Lucidspark makes it possible to clearly map out the customer journey and contextualize their systems design. If a picture is worth a thousand word, a Lucidspark flowchart is worth two thousand! There is no better way to demonstrate how you can bring value to the most important stakeholders for your business- your amazing customers!

Minpunten

When you are on the free trial, you can only retain/update 3 documents at a time.

Visio

Redenen om voor Lucidspark te kiezen

I hated how boring and clunky draw.io appears. The drag/drop functionality was not great and the customization options were non-existent. Even the free version of Lucidspark was MILES better!

diagrams.net

Redenen om over te stappen op Lucidspark

Balance of price point versus available features. This ticked all the boxes!
Michał
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Not so close to perfection

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2021

using each day but I think that there is a lack of full options such as offered by Miro in the "consultant" plan

Pluspunten

easy to implement and customize, easy share

Minpunten

not elastic pricing plan, lack of Kanban board

Michael
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Great for Catching Sparks (Ideas), But Not the Tool to Fuel a Bonfire. (Entire Project)

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2022

In my opinion, the pros, and cons are pretty evenly balanced, making Lucidspark a no-go for me. At least it would have been for me had I been evaluating integration for the whole company.

Fortunately, all I did was collect and tally votes, including my own "Maybe," in the engineering team opinion poll after trialing the product. While I occasionally still use Lucidspark, other programs remain my go-to.

Pluspunten

The virtual whiteboard, idea collection and organization, and remote-first approach are among Lucidspark's top attributes.

Minpunten

Onboarding/learning to use the software effectively and efficiently was a bit of a challenge, and without prior Lucidchart experience might be a dealbreaker.

Miro en Freehand

Redenen om over te stappen op Lucidspark

Ultimately, we chose not to switch to Lucidspark and continued using Invision Freehand as our primary shared whiteboarding software. Some improvements have also been made to Microsoft Whiteboard recently. Although it currently lacks the feature to be a viable contender in the space, it shows potential promise for the future.
  • Sector: Farmaceutica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent tool to go for across the other options

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2021

Pluspunten

Team collaboration in Lucidspark makes is extremely seamless. This tool is a must for enterprises and teams who would need collaboration across other members. The ability of the tool to operate through browser makes it very easy and intuitive to learn for the new team members. Lucidspark also comes with many pre-defined templates making the job easier for people who would work on multiple style of documents. Its ability to sync with Jira is also an important feature that I would recommend this tool for. All the teams who work on Jira can leverage Lucidspark to link their artefacts into the Jira issues/tasks, making the management of documents agile and simple.

Minpunten

The design styling of the objects and auto-alignment features can be improved. Also, the presentation feature can be integrated with meeting notes in order to capture the ongoing workshop notes.

• Sector: Research

Great and easy product

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2021

The value of this software to my work is great.

Pluspunten

It's quick and easy to build charts. The best software out there of its kind.

Minpunten

Would be nice if it were cheaper like $5/month for individuals.

Microsoft Power BI

Redenen om voor Lucidspark te kiezen

Powerpoint is not as easy or fast to make charts and flowcharts.

Microsoft PowerPoint

Redenen om over te stappen op Lucidspark

Ease of use and ability to make charts quickly.
Muhammad Razmy
  • Sector: Filantropie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Developing a process flow seamlessly

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2021

Pluspunten

The ease of use. There are variety of features to choose from. Legend and Symbol come with a mini display for its uses and function. And pieces by pieces were connected even if the component or the element that we input might not seem to feel right, the outcome of the whole process flow being put together makes the work look tidy and clean. Extremely satisfied but still not to the budget im hunting for.

Minpunten

the price. I guess the price can be more of on a competitive range

Tiffiny
  • Sector: Groothandel
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Excellent software for diagramming

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2021

This software has help me prepared diagrams and relations that I would not have had the ability to create with other products.

Pluspunten

I have created a few diagrams and presentations with this software. They were very well received and look very professional. It's much easier to use than Visio. I appreciate the wide variety of templates. I purchased this software on my own dime because it's so helpful for me.

Minpunten

I have no complaints. The software has been very helpful.

Alexander
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Flexible Easy to use Collaborative Tool

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2022

Pluspunten

For the first time in my life, I was able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, all thanks to Lucid Spark. The drawing tools are impressively advanced, and the workspace is vey well organized

Minpunten

As far as I have been using it, I don't recall ever having any problems with Lucidspark.

Jessica
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Useful Visual Tool

Beoordeeld op 4-8-2022

I use LucidSpark for Org Charts in addition to the obvious, and it is a great visual tool for creating Org Charts with imported information from HR systems.

Pluspunten

I like how visual LucidSpark is, it is easy to use and easy on the eye.

Minpunten

Some things are a bit tedious to use, a bit tricky. However, once you get used to the system and learn the tips and tricks, it is much better and easier to use.

Raaj
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Perfect tool for the (time-sensitive) job

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020

I was working of the early stages of a fast paced project which involved multiple stakeholders over several sites and a changing brief. It was perfect for creating a data flow diagram, an organisational structure and creating project-specific documents for client discussion and approval.
I found the software to be very easy to use. I was up, running and familiar with all it's features within 3-4 minutes. Creating the initial document took less than 15 minutes and was ready to share electronically.
Compared to the alternative software available to hand, it was fast, user-friendly and intuitive.
Considering it was the first time I had used it and that it was browser-based, I was impressed.

Pluspunten

The fact that it is so quick and easy to use. That it is user-friendly enough with features such as snapping to shapes and arrows staying attached to the shapes is helpful.
Quickly saving out as PDFs and sharing with colleagues and clients is brilliant.
There are enough templates to find what I was looking for.
It's quicker than setting something up with Illustrator or MS word, powerpoint etc.
1Gb storage is helpful.

Minpunten

Because I've only scratched the surface with its use, I haven't had the opportunity to really push it's functionality enough to comment on this area yet. I would probably say theft that it's browser based because it would be great to have it as an app on my computer. I'm not often likely to use other computers and having yet another browser window open is a bit of a pain.

Microsoft PowerPoint en Adobe Illustrator

Redenen om over te stappen op Lucidspark

The cost per month was low enough for me to try it for what I needed and there was a free trial period. It looked easy enough to use and seemed to be designed for creating flowcharts and the like.
George
  • Sector: Duurzaamheid en milieu

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Low-key replacement for post-it-notes and whiteboards

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2020

Lucidspark, like its sibling, Lucidchart, is intuitive and easy to use. You can get up to speed with using this software very quickly and with next to no training.

Pluspunten

This software is amazing for aggregating information and ideas and cataloging them in a meaningful way. I love how you can connect similar ideas and information to see connections and relationships. This has been very useful for capturing the wisdom and experience of retiring employees so it can be conveyed to personnel coming up through the ranks. Being able to catalog their different responsibilities and connect them together allows us to present a holistic view of the program so that new employees can get up to speed faster. I also love how this software is browser based so that it can be used anywhere on any device. This frees up staff from having to be in the office or worrying if they have a company computer.

Minpunten

I would like to see a feature where you can attach documents to different sparks. It would be helpful to enrich different ideas and sticky notes with supporting documents.

Tammy
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Great Visual Aid Tool To Use In Your Business

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2021

As a Business & Marketing Coach it is crucial that I have strategic plans and steps for clients to go through and complete so they can reach their goals. Lucidspark helps me achieve this as well as helps me to continue to develop programs, webinars, courses and more for future revenue sources.

I began using Lucidspark because I was introduced through Lucid Mindmapping (I was a paid subscriber to this). When they created their Lucidspark software they introduced to their audience.

I was immediately taken in by it and loved it. Their post-it boards are customizable from templates to colors and more. I began using it even more than their mindmapping tool. This became my visual aid go to tool.

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to use. You can jump right in and begin without needing training.

Minpunten

The one con would probably be cost, although fair it not affordable for many micro businesses.

Mirro

Redenen om voor Lucidspark te kiezen

I like the post-it boards to plan out steps for programs I offer.

Currently using both
Cameron

Lucidpark Review

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2021

I love the product, have been using it for many years

Pluspunten

The ease and effortless way to create workflow diagrams and architecture diagrams

Minpunten

I love the product and it is easy and simple to use.

Microsoft Visual Studio

Microsoft Visual Studio

Redenen om over te stappen op Lucidspark

Was too slow and the thick client is very bulky and not easy to use.
MacKenzie
  • Sector: Luchtvaart(maatschappijen)

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great, friendly, easy to use tool!

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2021

My experience has been pretty positive. I haven't needed much support but when I do they are responsive. The system allows for some room to be creative and I like that I'm given that space to do that.

Pluspunten

I really enjoy how Lucidspark is able to provide me with a way to visualize what we are working on. Whether in my previous role as a product manager or now as I process engineer my team at Mayo. I love how simple it is to make a simple or complex diagram to define, focus or clarify areas of our department that we are responsible for. My team can clearly see what's in front of them and better understand the project or process we are looking at.

Minpunten

Honestly, I don't have anything that I least like. I enjoy how you can use a template or start from scratch and create whatever you need. It's pretty flexible once you get the hang of it.

• Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Getting familiarized

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2020

I have used it lightly for documenting my thoughts but I have not given it too much use since I consider I wouldn't be able to use with my team at a higher scale.

Pluspunten

I just started using it to have a place to document my understandings about a project I'm just starting to work with. I think it's very easy to understand, has all of the nice things I like about Lucidchart and I briefly tried to find ways to make it work during my Scrum meetings.

Minpunten

I could have not really grasped the price structure but at a high level it looked pretty expensive to me. I have a personal membership for Lucidchart that I use for my professional work and I don't mind paying for it. But from what I understood, Lucidspark would be far too expensive for me to get considering the size of my teams. Additionally I was not able to find any option within the tool that I could use to test the tool with a small crew or an option to use it with my whole team although with limited functionality.

Ulises
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2021

nice!

Pluspunten

Many templates to use and very collaborative

Minpunten

No local app, it would nice to have it offline.

Brad
  • Sector: Industriële automatisering
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Doesn't Get Any Easier

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2021

I started out looking for a tool that could quickly be created to display processes that need to be defined and it opened a door to other things that were identified needed to be created graphically that would have been done in a much cruder under represented manner. This list is growing to what needs to be created next.

Pluspunten

I needed a tool that I could use to graphically express the processes, structures, and ideas of what I needed to create sales strategies. It needed to be simple, intuitive, and adaptive. I just didn't have time to learn another software package. Lucid did just that. I easily could create, edit, add-on, subtract, and combine to my projects with out having to read any tutorials, instructions, hunt for tips, or learn complicated keystrokes. Ease of use was it for me. Lucid allowed me to spend more time creating vs. struggling to create. Ideas and structure flowed much easier because I wasn't wrapped up in the "how do I do that" part.

Minpunten

I don't have a like least, but I can say i haven't used every that the software has to offer. I think it would be cool to have some AI in the software that notices things a user might be trying to do that is easier done with another tool or specific premade tool. A suggestion by the software could be made to help use a more useful too to accomplish ideas made easier.

Pavel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2020

it is ok

Pluspunten

Easy to use. Integration with Salesforce. Ability to share diagrams. Cloud storage. Ability to copy paste diagrams to office 365 as pictures

It is really hard to say. I think Integration with MS Teams

Sonakshi
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Lucid User

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

Great!

Pluspunten

User friendly, easy to use and less complex

Minpunten

The shapes and design to follow a template for visibility always

Waleed
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent strategic planning tool in the form of a virtual whiteboard.

Beoordeeld op 22-3-2022

Lucidspark is primarily used by me for long-term planning. The most useful aspect was that I was able to immediately use icons to explain my planning.

Pluspunten

Working in a group using Lucidspark is a breez, where We no longer need to meet in person to take images of the whiteboard. I used the workflow databases and diagrams to develop a whole application, which Start using one of the many templates provided. There's lots of opportunity for thought and debate here, for that we Make it unique with the available shapes.

Minpunten

Disappointing was the large size of the completed workflow drawings, which we were sometimes unable to email as attachments.

• Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Best Whiteboarding Tool

Beoordeeld op 17-12-2020

I will be using LucidSpark as my online collaborative whiteboard from COVID-times and beyond!

Pluspunten

Very easy to use, collaboration with others is easy - love the fact that it shows where participants cursors are.

Minpunten

More pre-configured shapes would be great.

Colin
  • Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great software to manager complete workflow!

Beoordeeld op 7-1-2021

Super useful for all production planning and invoicing. It ensures we do not miss anything.

Pluspunten

Lucidspark is super easy to implement for all members of the team. Easy drag and drop placement of items and jobs and easy colour coding and brainstorming. Sharing with colleges is a breeze as well:)

Minpunten

Automatically change the copy and paste of a text to the font that is already being used in the box.

Ryan
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Huge Upgrade from Viso

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2021

Creating illustrations is a nearly daily part of our job and the ability to outline clear projections for our projects is foundational to our client experience and Lucid Charts allows us to convey that information clearly while also being very intuitive on the backend. Truly a win-win.

Pluspunten

I haven't had to use Lucid Charts for long to know it was an upgrade from the Visio software we were using. Visio was clunky and difficult to move around and Lucid Charts is much more smooth and easier to work with. With Visio I had to save individual files and send them to coworkers for projects, but with Lucid Charts we are able to work simultaneously and know that we are working on the most up to date files.

Minpunten

I don't think I have been able to use the software long enough to determine if there are any elements I would change. I would love the ability to group charts into one file, but I imagine that is a solution that already exists and I simply have yet to learn.

Good value for money

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2021

Overall, it's become our primary tool for mapping business processes.

Pluspunten

Lucid is an easy tool to use to quickly build robust process flows, and share them with other collaborators. The tool is mostly intuitive, and the help pages are useful to fill the gaps.

Minpunten

The export feature takes a bit to get used to, and could have been a more guided experience.