Lusha

4,0 (363)
Schrijf een review!
Software voor het verrijken van leadgegevens voor recruiters en marketeers

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Lokesh
Lokesh

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easiest tool to use for lead management

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2021

Pluspunten

Lusha is a very powerful tool and has a great UX.
It allows it's users to capture direct dials, work and personal emails just by navigating to their profiles.
List view of contacts is also managed by them, thus making the life of a user easier to navigate through the contacts.
Third Party integrations is a bumper feature that reduces a lot of workload where you need to add leads to your CRM manually.
Data export/import features are perfectly built and very easy to use.

Minpunten

Pricing is on the higher side.
Sometimes it feeds you with wrong contacts.
Might get air in some cases.

Abhra
  • Sector: E-learning

Search Less and Sell more

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2022

This tool is very effective in finding contact details from LinkedIn ,helps me in lead generation and their contact detail database is updated which helps me in connecting with my prospective client and generate sales .

updated database
Best LinkedIn data extractor.
Best lead generation software.
Best sales Management software.

Minpunten

Subscription charges are very expensive .

Stas

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

The WORST tool out there, the customer support in Israel is just horrific

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2022

SCAM ALERT - Horrible experience with the software and with the support team. I cancelled the subscription only to find out a few days later that it wasn't cancelled and I was charged anyway. I tried cancelling again and when I went through the whole process the cancellation failed AGAIN without notifying me at all that somethign went wrong. When I asked the rep to cancel it for me and give me a refund for the month that I didn't use and didn;'t even log in once, he asked me for an email confirmation, in the same conversation he admitted that they don't always send email confirmations.

Pluspunten

It IS really easy to use and I liked the interface

Minpunten

The qualitity of data is horrible, I guess one out of 10 leads will have a correct data

Hi Stas,

I'm sorry for your experience and will be happy to look into it with the CS team.

Please respond with your email address and I'll try to get back to you asap.

Thanks!

Marc
Marc
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Lusha price increase of 66%v

Beoordeeld op 10-3-2021

Nothing really, except the price hike, we use about 12k contacts a year, and we buy them in blocks, the upfront subscription doesn't work for us in these covid times. When it came time recently to buy more credits, the price increased by 66%, that's way to expensive and out the cost of a lead to over 50 cents, and that was the discounted price, the best price the guys could offer us. Thus sadly, we have had to close our account. NOW, this is not a reason to stop using the solution, just be aware that your pricing is bout to increase by 66% or more, and that's if you pay annually advance, so I think a few of the smaller accounts, 12 credits useage a year will find other solutions,

Pluspunten

We've been a user of the solution for a few years, it's very very helpful and the team supportive, covers the US market well, the European market not so well, but that's not really Lusha's fault

the 66% increase in pricing, it forced us to find alternatives

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Lusha - A must have for Lead Generators!

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2022

Lead Generation, Business Development, Strategic engagement building, Reach out programs, etc.

Pluspunten

Lusha is the most user friendly tool available for Lead Managers, Sales prospecting, Demand generation, Strategic Sales, etc. It's API integration works as charm. The compatibility with various CRM tools is an add on.

Minpunten

Doesn't give desired results many times. Doesn't work as expected a lot of times.

Antwoord van Lusha

Thanks for the great feedback!

We're always striving to improve our database and results. It's definitely a top priority.

• Sector: Werving en selectie

Happy Lusha User

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2022

No complaints - Great product!

No complaints - Great product!

Pluspunten

The ease of use and the quick conversion to CRM

Minpunten

So far about 10% or so have only home email addresses listed and that isn't good for what I use it for.

Antwoord van Lusha

Thanks for the honest feedback!

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Lusha allows us to get relevant data for a decent price as an early stage start-up

- Very easy to use
- Credit = 1 prospect's contact details
- 80% it's a the right number
- High Value for Money ratio

Minpunten

- Sometimes the data is incorrect or outdated.

Redenen om over te stappen op Lusha

Way to expensive for our organisation
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie

I love Lusha

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2023

Amazing Tool. The best tool I've ever used

Minpunten

I like it. nothing wrong with it. I like it overall

Monel
Monel
  • Sector: Landbouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Foolproof and user friendly lead generation extension

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2018

Lusha has been extremely helpful in getting contacts of high value prospects like CXOs and Business Heads. Previously, the lead time to get details of these contacts was very high. Also, it was dependent on the fact that the prospects accept our LinkedIn invitation and only then we could view their contact details.

Pluspunten

The usability, it is extremely simple to use. After installing the extension, we just have to visit LinkedIn profiles of potential prospects and then Lusha extension starts it work.

Minpunten

We need to individually copy and paste the details of individual leads, instead if there would have been a feature where we could download an xls file with the details of all those profiles which we visited.

Richpal
Richpal
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Helped in penetrating enterprises during COVID19 pandemic

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2020

With most of our prospects working from home due to the pandemic it became difficult to connect with them over a phone call. This was mainly because we had the business desk number of our prospects.
Lusha helped by providing phones numbers of these prospects which were direct numbers. This drastically increased our conversation numbers.
Lusha also provided us with correct business email address for contacts where we did not have an email address. This helped in increasing our engagement with the prospects.
Had it not been for Lusha we would have struggled to achieve our number during these unprecedented times.

Pluspunten

Getting direct phones number & accurate email address is BIG thing for us.

Minpunten

I got everything that I needed, no complaints.

Hayden
  • Sector: Research
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Great Tool, Good Value

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

Good product and great value for ease and immediate results - as a researcher with majority of my clients in the recruiting industry, finding accurate contact info quickly is essential.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, immediate value and convenience in product for contact info.
Fair pricing.
Technically lusha works well and is easy to activate on LI

Minpunten

One aspect is not really the fault of lusha but dead/not current contact info is a growing problem on LinkedIn - all lusha does is uncover the contact info given by LI user who does not always update their contact info as they change jobs/locations. This something lusha needs to be aware of because it’s success and value is completely tied to this - if LI cannot control this quality issue of user provided contact info - lusha is a goner, I will dump lusha for another contact/email product.
Would like more options with subscription plans and pricing - for instance, found no option to save cash when currently have no work in the pandemic because I did a flat yearly subscription and now have no work to justify that cost.
New competition for this type of product makes me not as loyal to lusha - would like better pricing for what it does compared to some of the other products that seem to do more. Lusha feels like a one trick pony.
Another negative is when no contact info is available or no email is available- would love lusha to be able to at least offer a company email - I use Seamless AI, Hunter.io etc for emails not available on lusha

• Sector: Werving en selectie

Love this product

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2022

Positive no issues

Positive no issues

Pluspunten

For my firm's use the quality, as well as the speed at which you can attain it, are both imperative. They knock it out of the park.

Minpunten

I would like to integrate into our ATS. I'm not sure if this is possible or not but I also haven't researched.

ZoomInfo Sales

Redenen om voor Lusha te kiezen

Lusha is faster

Overgestapt van

Its much faster to use.

Antwoord van Lusha

That's amazing, thanks for the great feedback!

You can speak with our support team at:
[email protected]
They'll be able to help you with your inquiry.

Dani

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great platform for lead information extraction and data enrichment

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2022

we are very happy, great experience and it's only getting better

we are very happy, great experience and it's only getting better

Pluspunten

their support and service are great, they are growing and constantly provide more features and better experience

Minpunten

it's database is smaller than others, other than that - it's pretty good!

Redenen om over te stappen op Lusha

we choose it on top of zoominfo

Antwoord van Lusha

Appreciate the top rating, Dani!

Glad you're enjoying the platform and we're always looking to grow the database and provide the best value for money for your users.

Ayush
Ayush

Generating B2B Leads by this software

Beoordeeld op 26-9-2022

Overall experience is very very good with this software. Solve all the problems.

Pluspunten

It has a very large no. of user data. You can generate leads using this and can convert them into sales.
By using this task seems easy to fetch emails and contact numbers of decision makers. Automatically connect with the Salesforce CRM. Connect with the API's.

Minpunten

I don't think there is any less feature in this software. It has everything which needs to be in the sales profile.
but they can lower the pricing it looks a little high.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Bad data

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2022

Pluspunten

Lusha (when it works) makes your life a bit easier when to comes to data extraction and finding the lead/contact's info (email / phone)

Minpunten

1) if the contact has 2 emails on Lusha one is obviously a spam email (e.g Hotmail) and other one is real then the software isn't smart enough to flag this and write that the person works at hotmail / mircosoft
in other words, it has the ability to differentiate one from the other of a 3 year old

2) the data 50% of the time is wrong and bad, which creates way more work than anything else

3) when exporting the data to a 3rd party tool (e.g Salesloft) the system can't really read the title of the person right "VP of digital transformation " would be saved as VP.
which is pointless

Gil
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Lusha is the basic necessity for SDR prospecting

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2022

I need it so I use it.
Could be better, but overall it does what it supposed to do

I need it so I use it.
Could be better, but overall it does what it supposed to do

Pluspunten

Integration into LinkedIn is very easy and comfortable to use.
Most of the time I get some information on a potential prospect.
And most of the time it is pretty accurate

Minpunten

Integration into CRM system is not applicable.
No automatic import into company's CRM.
Part of the time the information is not correct and there is no validation tool

Thanks, Gil!

Improving the CRM integration is a major focus for us and there are some potential game-changer updates coming out soon.

Thanks for the honest feedback!

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Most efficient tool for Prospecting. Lead Generation made easier

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2022

Pluspunten

Quality of the Enrichment. Right contact details. Easy to use. required filtration is available

Minpunten

Cost is high. Export to be made easier, direct download

Ratneshwar
Ratneshwar
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Lifeline of a Sales Consultant

Beoordeeld op 3-7-2020

Easy, Convenient, Effective, Time Saving

Easy, Convenient, Effective, Time Saving

Pluspunten

Lusha has made life easier by enabling faster access to contacts on LinkedIn. Earlier I would have had to send several messages to a contact in order to get a response. Now I can get their handphone number with one click. It has really helped me in improving the quality of my network with a direct access to them. I don't think any business development professional or consultant can imagine life without LUsha.

Minpunten

Many times the contact details are wrong. The phone numbers are not correct. Sometimes no details are given whatsoever.

Matt
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Accessing contacts of key decision makers

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2020

Love Lusha, makes my life and my teams life much easier and speeds up the process to speak to the key decision maker at byusinesses.

Pluspunten

I love that if I need to speak to the decision maker at a business, either CEO, Marketing Director or GM Lusha will 50% of the time have the correct mobile number ad email address. This saves me a lot of time as I do not have to go through reception desks to speak to these people

Minpunten

It is obviously frustrating that the numbers are only correct 50% of the time.

Ritu

EXCELLENT Search Software in the Market

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2022

It has helped me in my job profile as an ISR,
I was able to generate my Leads & Contacts w/...

It has helped me in my job profile as an ISR,
I was able to generate my Leads & Contacts w/ Accurate Data You Can't Find Anywhere Else.
I could Connect Directly with Customers and Prospects.
I was able to find potential customers and establishing a communication connection with them is not easy.
Increase Productivity and Generate Profit.

Pluspunten

Enrich your Leads & Contacts w/ Accurate Data You Can't Find Anywhere Else.
Connect Directly with Customers and Prospects. Finding potential customers and establishing a communication connection with them is not easy.
Increase Productivity and Generate Profit.

Minpunten

Nothing specific which i did not like about this software

Antwoord van Lusha

So great to hear about your love of the product! Appreciate your positive review!

Mohammad Bilawal
Mohammad Bilawal

Excellent prospecting tool

Beoordeeld op 3-3-2022

I have used the chrome extension of the tool in a very efficient manner, which has allowed us to get used to the tool (Free version) before making a purchase. The tool has helped us with getting leads and helping us to convert some of them too.

Pluspunten

It's very easy to use and it's super useful to get the data (Leads) possibly interested in your products or services.

Minpunten

The tool does not always get the information directly from LinkedIn about people from time to time which results in less accuracy of data. There should be manual data checking more frequently which could result in data enrichment.

Saiful
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2020

Service poor, tool came with so much promise but leaves you massively disappointed.

Pluspunten

None. The tool came with so much promise and we had high expectations. But has left us dissapointed.

Minpunten

The tool came with rave reviews and recommendations - either these are all fake or the tool has become disastrously bad recently.

A real shame, and would advise against purchasing this tool as the customer service is extremely poor too.

Recommend other tools such as Swordfish.

Allisandra Cleo
Allisandra Cleo
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Lushamazing!

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2020

I can definitely say that Lusha has been helpful throughout my day to day tasks as the extension tool can get the job done. A simple click of a button gives you accurate information and this alone is very helpful from a sourcing standpoint

Pluspunten

Lusha gives you legitimate contact information just with a simple click of a button. The contacts have been accurate based on my experience and it also extracts personal email addresses which really helped me with engagement.

Minpunten

Lack of features. Lusha needs to have other features such as project folders so that we can customize and group profiles. Overtime, having thousands of profiles in the dashboard can get daunting and it needs to be properly organized for better efficiency

Sam
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Easy to use but not very accurate

Average

Average

Pluspunten

It's ease of use and its integration with LinkedIn as well as Salesforce

Minpunten

It isn't accurate a lot of times. When a contact moves roles and companies it either doesn't always capture the info or doesn't tell the user the contact details (especially contact numbers are for the old company). If this feature gets added it will be very helpful .

Eric

Good piece of software

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2020

Pluspunten

Lusha is easy to use and to implement to new users. Has good integration with linkedin Recruiter

Minpunten

Sometimes contact information looks like it could be correct but it isn't and sometimes software lags and the chrome extension needs to be uninstalled and reinstalled for it to come back.