LearnWorlds

4,7 (126)
Schrijf een review!
Ontwerpen van online cursussen voor e-learning

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Alejandro
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Thus far, the best course platform

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2022

Pluspunten

I love the product is created from an authoring view instead of a marketing one. You have all the tools you need to create a learning environment and powerful tools to enhance your videos directly.

Minpunten

There is an option to change the language, but it's not really that great. As a spanish native and implementor of learning programs for third parties it would be really useful to make a native spanish conversion for the UX:

Teachable , Podia , Kajabi en Thinkific

Overgestapt van

Lucky

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Learnworlds LMS platform. Worth it or not?

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2022

AWOKO.ng is an edtech start-up giving students access to quality materials that they'll need to prepare for their exams and used to study in their academics.
Thus far, we have been able to do all these using the Learnworlds platform and are gaining serious traction in our country. It's been an experience.

Pluspunten

The sitebuilder is great. It helps in creating easily navigable pages. The course creation process is simple and direct unlike other platform I've used. If anything, their support remains the best I've seen in a while.

Minpunten

The pricing for the learning center plan which most people would prefer is a bit too expensive especially for some of us in third world countries.

LearnDash

Redenen om voor LearnWorlds te kiezen

Thinkific was a good product but at the time I left had issues with some of the features I wanted. I was surfing the internet one day trying to see if any other options had the features I needed. None came close to Learnworlds so I made the switch starting afresh from learnworlds.

Overgestapt van

Redenen om over te stappen op LearnWorlds

I didn't like having too many moving parts. I didn't want to be responsible for the technical stuffs backend. I needed to focus on scaling my business and let other things be taking care of by the pros
Jeff

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

No Student Authentication

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2020

I have spend 2 years developing the drivers ed program that still needs to be approved by the state of Nevada. But lack of student authentication leaves me no choice but to find another platform elsewhere. Stubborn developers dont think its important !

Pluspunten

Pretty easy to use. The customer service answers questions within 24 hours generally.

Minpunten

No student authentication. No challenge questions for students taking quizzes and exams. No way to authenticate who is actually doing the coursework.
Its more for a hobby or crafts school. Not serious accredited curriculum you may be offering.

Mona
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

review of LearnWorlds by Mahjong Party

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2022

They respond with a lot of info and links anytime I have a question or don't know how to do anything. Customer service is prompt. Its a beautiful robust platform and looks so amazing. As well, I struggled at times with other platforms to get everything the way I like for my UI/UX and LearnWorlds met or exceeded all my expectations in that regard

Pluspunten

It integrates the most features into what I want while giving me a ton of freedom to create the course how I want, to make my course look awesome, to integrate tons of media types

Minpunten

The price is high compared to other software for businesses / course creators just starting out but it offers a bit more than they do. The price is good and offers a lot for those able to pay a higher price.

iSpring Suite

Redenen om voor LearnWorlds te kiezen

I could not load up all of my media types I wanted to, I found the LearnWorlds UI/UX just really superior, I heard stories about how some other platforms will pursue your customer base

Redenen om over te stappen op LearnWorlds

iSpring came the closest to LearnWorlds and they have a great course authoring product but LearnWorlds offered unlimited courses / users / instructors - that is pretty well unbeatable whereas other similar platforms will charge after a certain amount of users or you are limited to how many users you can have in a year or your user has to purchase your product for a year instead of a shorter period of time... or you have to expel them from the product if they haven't used it for a while... its a lot to consider, I want my users to have lifetime access so LearnWorlds was the best
Kerryn
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A great product for a remote workforce.

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2022

I think the overall experience we have had with LearnWorlds has been very positive, and there are many features we have yet to explore and use to its full potential.

Pluspunten

As a company that has a large remote workforce, we needed the flexibility to move to an online learning platform. We have a lot of resources that, prior to 2020, would be delivered in a face to face classroom or on site. Now, we can offer resources, more widely, not only to equip our workforce, but to be used by others. Support is great, and when we have questioned a particular feature that hasn't been available, they have often sent our query to product development and it soon pops up.

Minpunten

We do use this platform as our main website. As it is primarily designed to be an online learning platform, it can sometimes be a little clunky in places. Having said this, benefits far outweigh the inconveniences and most 'drag and drop' style of website building platforms don't have the complete flexibility of bespoke sites either. I would, as the overall administrator, love to be able to 'lock' the theme so other users can't pick other colours and styles for various things such as backgrounds and buttons.

Kajabi

Redenen om over te stappen op LearnWorlds

We chose Learnworlds as it was better value for money - enabled more courses and options.
Alicia
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Perfect Solution for our Online School

Beoordeeld op 24-2-2021

The data we can pull from our courses is above and beyond. Learnworlds has given us everything we need to create innovative, engaging online courses that people LOVE taking. The interface is user-friendly and integrates with several other programs like Zapier and Mailchimp. They have constantly improved the platform and have gone the extra mile to help make our school successful with professional development offerings. We couldn't be more happy with our LMS selection!

Pluspunten

I love so many things about this software. I think first and foremost the best part is the team behind it. From every aspect of using this software they have been helpful and forward thinking. Everything they have promised, they have delivered. They are extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. I researched over 100 LMS options when I began our school and I have never once regretted choosing Learnworlds.

Minpunten

I wish there were more prebuilt templates in the ebooks. I also wish the built in assessment tool offered more question formats. They have recently added multiple selection answers which is great! I am also looking forward to more updates in the extra sections for users involving social interaction and communication in addition to what they already offer. For example, I'd like to be able to easily email users in a course directly from the LMS.

Google Classroom , LearnDash en Schoology

Redenen om over te stappen op LearnWorlds

The ability to import SCORM files, price and user support.

Antwoord van LearnWorlds

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this insightful review, Alicia! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, continuously adding new features, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you! We are constantly working on new features or advancing the existing ones, so stay tuned.

Jacqueline

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My Review of Learnworlds (Pro Trainer)

Beoordeeld op 24-2-2022

I have had a very good experience with Learnworlds overall - special praise goes to the support team who have been a great help.

Pluspunten

I like the way my online school looks to prospective clients.
I like the number of features that I can add to engage my learners

Minpunten

It is not always intuitive but the Learnworlds support team have been excellent when I have reached out to them.

I was expecting to be able to have different versions of my school (this was highlighted in the sales materials) but I have found out this is only available in the most expensive option.

It's not always easy to navigate to get to where I want to go from where I start - but I usually get there in the end.

Teachable en Thinkific

Redenen om over te stappen op LearnWorlds

I liked the design that Learnworlds allowed - my school would look more attractive to prospective students and the courses would be more engaging using the various features and integrations.
Amy

Best Support for Online Courses

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2024

Customer support is one of the pillars of LW. I would have given up several times if it wasn't for the support team. In addition, the instruction manuals are excellent and easy to follow. At a difficult time in my life when the company I'd worked for decided to cut employee salaries by 60%, LearnWorlds showed up for me at the perfect time to continue my work on my own terms. I feel they are a company that really cares about its customers. As entrepreneurs, it's up to us to get our companies/schools off the ground, but I feel LW has gone a long way to set us up for success. My school is in its infancy, but I am optimistic that I've chosen the right partner in LW to evolve with the industry and help us to grow.

Pluspunten

LW has everything set up in one platform, so someone who is not familiar with technology can easily set up their own school. The templates look beautiful and professional, and are easy to use. Customer support is stellar, and I've always had experts help me at any time I have needed them. Everything I worried about has been taken care of by LW, including the legal issues, data protection, etc., and everything I could have imagined has already been carefully thought-out by the developers, including external pages, etc. I researched learning platforms for about two years and was about to go with Thinkific, but Learnworlds seem to offer the most features for comparable basic-tier prices. From every angle, Learnworlds came out on top for me, and continues to do so. As a Greek-Cypriot, I'm also proud to support this innovative company coming out of Greece :-)

Minpunten

The amount of information and work involved for a novice (like myself) in setting up a school on LearnWorlds can be overwhelming, but I'd rather have too much information than too little. At times, it was not clear what features I was getting on the Starter plan (for example, I thought that I could offer Group sessions via Learnworlds without having to take out another subscription to a third-party, Calendly). Also, even though the fees for Starter plan are reasonable compared to other learning platforms, I think subscription plans should be offered in Startup because it is hard to sell online courses in such a bloated market, and having subscription plans can help small startups like myself to offer customers more attractive options. It is also difficult to offer free eBooks because although they are easy to create in LW, it is hard to get them to potential customers outside of LW.

Dr. Jeanne M. Hines
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Special Education Training Center for LearnWorlds

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2023

Special Education Training Center has had an excellent experience so far with Learn World.

Pluspunten

What Special Education Training likes most about Learn World is the ease of use, data analysis, constant training events, interactive videos, ability to use my domain, and integration with other apps, LW improved the learning management system at the onset of the pandemic to meet customer needs, new way to communicate through emails, and the Learn Worlds Help Center is an awesome resource!!!

Minpunten

Not able to develop professional partnerships with Learn Worlds and some of their clients.

Excellent LMS with multiple integrations

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2023

Overall it's one of my favorite CMS / LMS.
I would like to go 100% learnworlds for my company but i...

Overall it's one of my favorite CMS / LMS.
I would like to go 100% learnworlds for my company but i still need to ship products.

Pluspunten

- The ability to create, edit, sell in one place
- The integrations and API
- Customer support is excellent

Minpunten

- Can't sell physical products unless you use other platforms along with it (wix/shopify/woocommerce)

• Sector: Horeca

Great customer service

Beoordeeld op 26-12-2023

Pluspunten

Customer support is outstanding whenever help is needed beyond the tutorials.

Minpunten

It takes a little while to learn all the functions.

Kelly

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent Platform, very happy!

Beoordeeld op 3-3-2021

Overall, I love this company! We are very happy with the platform!

Overall, I love this company! We are very happy with the platform!

Pluspunten

We did extensive research and trials on at least 10 different LMS programs prior to deciding on Learnworlds. We ultimately went with Learnworlds because of the simplicity of the program, without compromising the quality of courses that are delivered. We love the interactive feature on the videos, and the course pages are very professional and modern. They also host free workshops frequently to provide support to their users, which has been very helpful. Overall we are very happy!

Minpunten

This seems to be a quickly growing company, with new features and improvements every week, which is wonderful, but there is always a fine line between keeping it simple and not making it so complicated that it becomes overwhelming (the new site design editor is excellent, but definitely a learning curve compared to the original editor. On the old designer allowed almost anyone on our team to get on and create a course and course overview page within minutes, the new editor means more time and training on our part to get our instructors to use it). Luckily, they still allow use of the old editor, so all good. I hope they continue to prioritize simplicity as they continue to add more features.

Also, the grading of tests and recording of students answers -- we have to use our own forms in order to record each students answers when taking a test. Being an online course platform, tests and quizzes are critical.

Antwoord van LearnWorlds

Thank you so much for this 5 star review Kelly! Thanks for the useful feedback which we have shared with our team. We are always taking into consideration our customers' feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. Our Customer Success Team is here for you anytime.

Abdallah
  • Sector: Civiele techniek
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A one-stop shop with all the tools you need to create a customized training platform.

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2023

With LearnWorlds, we were able to create a special website to ensure that all employees can access training courses and educational materials easily, which had a positive impact on increasing interaction and participation.

Pluspunten

LearnWorlds is straightforward and easy to use, and you can get started with its great tools in no time. It is good that with LearnWorlds we get our own website to publish training courses, and it is good that all settings do not require any programming experience, as we can simply choose one of the ready-made templates and make the appropriate modifications that match our needs. I appreciate that the LearnWorlds support team is available at all times and constantly provides us with feedback and assistance that ensures we reach the required results. It is wonderful that the preparation of training courses and educational brochures is also done smoothly, and it is noteworthy that the process of publishing on the site is done easily. I also appreciate that LearnWorlds supports all languages, which always helps us expand our training programs to include all segments of our employees.

Minpunten

I can't hate anything about LearnWorlds; all the tools are clear and easy to use, and their support team is knowledgeable and responsive.

Michael

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

LearnWorlds is the perfect courses platform

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2023

Pluspunten

The customer service is friendly, with the same people, and quick to help. The platform has a zillion design choices and they are ALWAYS innovating with new products. It is hard to keep up, but that is a good thing.

Minpunten

Nothing that I can think of. It is a platform that keeps on giving.

stephen

Excellent scalable LMS for Course creators and students

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2022

Pluspunten

The thing I like most about Learnworlds is the ease of learning their platform, we were able to quickly and easily deploy sales pages, course pages, etc.

Minpunten

I think LW would benefit from offering more common templates for Sales/Landing Pages; when compared to Clickfunnels/Kartra/etc they lack the MOST commonly used templates that have been tested and proven to work. For example, the simple sales letter option page or simple VSL option page.

Antonio

Great all in one LMS!

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2019

My overall experience is very good. Unless you build your school from scratch and pay thousands of dollars for it, you won't get absolutely everything you want. But I feel that anyone will get most things with Learnworlds and they will have success building their online school.

Pluspunten

I enjoy all the integrations and the fact that they are always launching new features. Anyone with no code experience can come up with a beautiful school. Lots of articles explaining how to use and make the best of your school and you can always reach out for support and they are very responsive. Overall, a great value if you are looking to have your school up and running within days and want to have the ability to grow over time.

Minpunten

The more comprehensive plans are a little more expensive than what you can find out there but it's totally worth it if you are serious about building a great online school.

Giorgos
  • Sector: Muziek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

It does what is says! And a bit more.

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2023

Overall, one of the best (if not the best) platforms out there to host your online academy, online training center etc. Never had any issues, everything works fast and feels solid. Just trust these guys.

Pluspunten

Fast, reliable, good price, plenty of tools to work with (from the pro tier and above),

Minpunten

It's a bit more complicated when it comes to lesson settings (e.g. you have to do SEO one time for the page and another time for the course itself). The video library gets messy when you have many videos (there isn't an option to organize them by "newest" or "oldest," etc.). There's a lack of user-defined "preset sections" or something similar, in order to build pages quickly and achieve better cohesion across your school. Copy-paste sections is counter-intuitive.

• Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Stable platform to build on

Pluspunten

The site is stable and is consistently accessible

Minpunten

Learning curve to implement - customer service response can be slow

Antwoord van LearnWorlds

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! our feedback is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers.

Teya
Teya
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

Professional Looking School with no efforts

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2018

I am in love with this platform and I would never change them for another.
I feel cared for by the...

I am in love with this platform and I would never change them for another.
I feel cared for by the amazing support team that know my name, my work, my problems and needs. They offered me the attention and personalized tips. All that gave a big boost to my online school.
If anything could be better than this wonderful software, it's their customer service. Their customer service is the best I ever had in my life.

Pluspunten

Despite that I am an artist, but I don't have an eye for grapic web design. What I loved the most in LearWorlds is that they put a lot of efforts to create clean, modern and professional looking layouts. You just click and change the text. I was really easy to make my e-learning academy look expensive and polished.

There are many, many, many different layouts for videos, text blocks, pictures, customer reviews, payment options....basically anything you could need. And the best part is that they update and upgrade all this regularly!

Minpunten

I wish the the uploading system had the option to organize your files in folders. I use a lot of images in my academy and it can become hard to find what you're looking for after certaint number of uploads.
However, with the constant updates they are making I am sure this is just a matter of time to be added as functionality.

The winner

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2019

Pluspunten

I had been trying LMS software for months and had actually settled down for another one until I tried LearnWorlds. What I liked about it is the fact that as soon as I started using it, it was easy to learn. They have excellent support and were one call away when I needed help. They have extensive and thorough training materials and moving from the previous LMS was a breeze. I think this is a keeper.

Minpunten

We have some blended learning that we were not able to bring to the platform. However, because we were focusing our business on a subscription model, we were not very worried about it.

Vanessa

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Very Poor Customer Service! Sad! Bad! Mad!

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2021

Even though the design is nice, and it only takes an experienced developer about an hour or two to set up their customized school site, I would not recommend this product based on the experience I've had with customer service. Paying for customer service is part of what makes the price high, and when I reach out for support, I seem to get nothing but "there, there's" and smug retorts. DO YOUR JOBS, PLEASE!

Pluspunten

As a web developer, I have found this CMS very simple to use. Much simpler than Wordpress, Wix, etc. Easy to customize, and gives you a nice professional look.

Minpunten

Certain customer service representatives were RUDE! We had a glitch in one of our courses for over a month. Had to refund and turn away customers for a month as we asked customer service for help over and over. I was very passively sympathized with but given NO ANSWERS and NO HELP. Finally, this morning, I fixed the bug, and told customer service they could close that ticket. They then had the GALL to argue with me that their never-present development team had "just" fixed it (wow, what a coincidence!) and behaved quite rudely toward me!

Cynthia
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Perfect for my new school!

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2022

Excellent! Customer support has clearly and kindly answered all my questions. Plus, they have so many easy-to-follow tutorials available online.

Learn worlds provides a lot of templates and options for what you can add to your course. It's taken mean little time to learn it, but I LOVE it!

Pluspunten

I love all the options on the platform and how professional it looks. I've had a couple of students try it, and they said it is super user-friendly and interactive.

Also, the customer support is incredible.

I've been trying different platforms for more than a year. Finally I found the one I've been looking for!

Minpunten

I'd love to see the option to add PPT directly (although SlideShare works great, too, but it's an extra step). I'd also love to be able to easily record and add audio to individual slides in PowerPoint. I've only found one other platform (Thinkific) that allows you to do this, and that was almost a game-changer for me. But I'm so happy with LearnWorlds for everything else.

Stacy
  • Sector: Publiceren
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Easy site migration

Beoordeeld op 31-1-2024

Pluspunten

We needed our courses moved to the new site builder. This was a seamless, hands off migration for me. I appreciated the easy and accurate transition. Very happy with the upgrade of our site and the friendly, thorough communication and [sensitive content hidden] and team.

Minpunten

I don't have anything to write here at this time, regarding what we like least about LW.

Martin
Martin
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

LearnWorlds is a great learning platform

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018

I was looking at maybe 5-7 different platforms before I decided to go with LearnWorlds. It is easy to use (intuitive) and there are the features that you need. I am happy I found it!

Pluspunten

LearnWorlds has a really good web site builder. It is easy to use and fully customisable.

LearnWorlds also has what I believe to be the best learning environment. Everything can be developed and better, but LearnWorlds have some features that I think are great!

- Interactive videos
- Quizzes
- Certifications
- E-book creator
- E-book viewer that allows the students to highlight and comment
-etc.

If there are any problems their support team answers quickly and they are really helpful to pass on suggestions to their programmers.

Minpunten

I cannot say that there is that much I dislike. There are some few glitches in the typing in the web site builder, other than that I am totally sold out to this platform.

Ana
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Medical Education

Beoordeeld op 3-3-2021

Great product that we use daily!

Great product that we use daily!

Pluspunten

LearnWorlds is easy to use, has most of the features you want and great customer service. They continue to evolve to meet the needs of customers.

Minpunten

Need more copy/paste features for content. Cannot get users engaged on discussion forums.

Antwoord van LearnWorlds

Ana, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for LearnWorlds! Thanks for the useful feedback which we have shared with our team. We are always taking into consideration our customers' feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. Stay tuned!