Pabau

4,6 (395)
Schrijf een review!
Software voor praktijkbeheer voor zorgverleners

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Jadwiga

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best CRM and scheduling system for physiotherapy clinics

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2021

With Pabau we have been able to focus on growing the business and stay in touch with our clients.

Pluspunten

Easy integration with my business. The system provides good communication with my clients and saves me time.

Minpunten

Initially the marketing tools were not easy to use as I am not tech savvy, hoowever with the help of the friendly staff I am now able to use it with ease.

Antwoord van Pabau

Thank you so much ! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Luisa

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Excellent system for medi clinics with updated features all the time.

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2021

Pluspunten

I like the team behind it they have always been very helpful and responsive. The technology is always improving and I have seen massive improvements in the last year or so which has benefited my business immensely. The training webinars they have are amazing!

Minpunten

Some features are more difficult to get to grips with or don’t work as well as planned. Mostly integrations.

Consentz en Ovatu

Redenen om voor Pabau te kiezen

The function to have online consents and a safer and integrated system.

Overgestapt van

Google Drive en Acuity Scheduling

Redenen om over te stappen op Pabau

I was offered a trial by the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and at the time it seemed to offer the features I wanted and was the best system around.

Antwoord van Pabau

Thank you so much Luisa! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

We are also always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training.

Feel free to email [email protected] to get free training so you can get the best out of it and have more ease of use!

Richard
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Not for medical businesses

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2023

Software is ok but I don't think it's suitable for a serious medical business. Sometimes they mix up data so there is GDPR issue.

Lots of features
covers everything that you need for marketing
Reports are very good and flexible

Takes ages to load
Lots of features but lots of them breaks and not working properly
Support - it takes ages for them to understand your issue and ages to reply. They ask same questions again and again,
Too many technical issues at the moment and they are struggling to fix

Antwoord van Pabau

Hi Richard - we serve over 2000 medical businesses world-wide, are HIPPA and GDPR compliant, and we have isolated databases, so the idea we can have a mix up, is simply not true. We often find that 'issues' are 99% of the time caused by staff not going through the full academy, via academy.pabau.com so please encourage everyone to do so.

You can raise tickets via our ticketing system mytickets.pabau.com - but from looking at your interactions, it seems like you expect a more dedicated response, which can be easily achieved by upgrading to an account manager. https://pabau.com/account-manager/

Roshan
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

The best System for healthcare

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2024

10/10 - Pabau has been super helpful with our clinic

10/10 - Pabau has been super helpful with our clinic

Pluspunten

Pabau is very easy to operate and we have everything in one place from patient documents to invoicing/Billing and scheduling. I have been working in healthcare for such a long period of time and Pabau is the best system I have used to far.

Minpunten

I honestly can not find any con in pabau .

Antwoord van Pabau

Thanks for the super review Roshan - please encourage your colleagues to also leave a review and send proof of this to [email protected] and you will receive 1000 SMS credits per review.

Also, while I am here, make sure you have checked our new lessons on https://academy.pabau.com and remember you can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:-

Paul

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Pabau 8 months in

Beoordeeld op 2-2-2021

I have it working well now for my practice. Still learning new things. It gives me a lot of control over my practice, eg creating or booking extra appointments, answering queries from patient record from my secretaries email. I use iPad integration a lot for photographing skin lesions pre-surgery.

Pluspunten

Ability to customise your practice, appointment types, lengths, pre-care, specific templates for services, after care emails, prescribing online, recalls. In short, there are a lot of features!!!
Lots of education available to teach you how to get the most out of it. Very responsive support team.

Minpunten

It takes a lot of effort to get things working as you want them with a fair amount of trial and error. Pabau can assist but it does pay to spend time learning the system. Some teething problems initially and after the upgrades.

Antwoord van Pabau

Thank you so much Paul! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help.

Mark

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Getting better......

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2020

Mixed bag. When it's good, it's great (just got into using the online Questionnaires and Consents, which were nowhere near as daunting as I thought they would be). The focus on client service has also greatly improved in recent times - the operators genuinely try to help, and are polite and courteous. The training webinars are a great idea too.

Pluspunten

The integration of various facets of running our practice.

Minpunten

The down times, or the times when it lags significantly, which occur too often. Also, the basic SLA terms are limited, and even the more advanced SLA you can pay for only gives a certain (and fairly small) amount of cover. But of ocurse that wouldn't matter if there weren't downtimes, or slowness.

Thank you so much!

We are in the process of building Pabau 2 which will be more powerful and faster in every aspect.

We have also worked to move many clinics to a designated domain and server to make sure thigs are faster and smoother than ever.

If you have any suggestions that you want to give for this do send them to our community page so the team can review them.

Yobany

A comprehensive Software!

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2022

Very Happy with all Pabau functionalities, and learning more every day!

Very Happy with all Pabau functionalities, and learning more every day!

Pluspunten

Pabau is a very complete system which integrate a several features including patient's bookings, marketing, payments and stock control; all very useful to achieve a high quality patient experience and the overall business success. Excellent customer support: quick, efficient and willing to provide training.

Minpunten

So far we like everything about Pabau, it is a a great product and a good investment for every business.

Fresha

Redenen om over te stappen op Pabau

-Better functionalities to manage patient's information as well as excellent customer service support. - Reviews and recommendation.
Amy

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Pabau for telemedicine

Beoordeeld op 4-1-2022

I do not have a big administration team and pabau lets me manage payments , diary and patient documents securely and in a timely manner

Pluspunten

Easy access for patients and clinicians

Minpunten

A lot of components to wrap my head around

Antwoord van Pabau

Thank you so much Amy! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

We are always happy to offer as much training as is required and have over 10 live webinars you can join to get the very best out of Pabau, you can find these in Setup > Training.

kelly
  • Sector: Cosmetica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A great CRM for a busy aesthetic clinic

Beoordeeld op 17-3-2022

very good

very good

Pluspunten

Ease of use for patients booking, the automation and marketing capability make life easier as a business owner but also improves the patient journey and therefore satisfaction

Minpunten

some of the user guide links are broken.

Phorest

Redenen om voor Pabau te kiezen

for a more capable CRM without th need for separate systems

Overgestapt van

Schedulista

reviews and recommendation

Antwoord van Pabau

Thank you so much Kelly! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Sally
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

New user

Beoordeeld op 4-2-2022

Excellent support thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT],[SENSITIVE CONTENT],[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for your infinite patience and support- greatly appreciated.

Pluspunten

Not being very tech savvy at all I was initially very daunted by changing clinic systems but with excellent support from all team members at Pabau they have enabled me to make my transition to Pabau and understand how to make the changes myself and finally feel in control of my marketing, patient’s medical records, invoices and calendar bookings. The integration of medical records, consent forms and ease of use i particularly like. I am excited to get to use more features as I progress.

Minpunten

Would like the option to be able to hold the I pad when using on the patient journey in landscape view or portrait depending on the stage.

Consentz

Redenen om over te stappen op Pabau

Recommended to me as customer support was excellent and it has been

Antwoord van Pabau

Thank you so much Sally! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve on our community page.

We love hearing from you!

Hillary

A LOT of unmet promises

Beoordeeld op 18-11-2022

At first it was good. They were helpful. But as things continued to get worse and worse they just kept on making unmet promises. They kept saying they were working on a beta pabau 2.0 so I hung on....but it took over a year longer than what they told me...and they were still working on it when I left. Then once I asked to downgrade to just read only data so I could access clients previous charts,they kept charging me the full amount. It was absurd.

Pluspunten

Fairly intuitive and customizable.....but other than that it's hard to say.

Minpunten

When I signed up for Pabau I was hesitant because it was located in the UK and I am in the USA. I was assured there would be US support and all features would work, but it didn't. This software is NOT a good option if you live outside the UK. The text messaging component NEVER worked as it should, but they told me it did. I had to run checks every few weeks and tell them it still wasn't working. The time is based on the UK time and so it screwed up appointment times, employee schedules and a host of other issues.The online booking portal was inconsistent and frequently went down. Clients would book and show up, but with no record of an appointment.Deposits for online booking created a HOST of problems with accounting. Peoples deposits wouldn't show up as they were supposed to. Some got deleted. Caused A LOT of issues with people's money which is NOT ok.Their customer support is only available during UK times so good luck if you're in the middle of the workday and something goes wrong-it takes 12-18 hours to get a response.These are just the MAIN issues not to mention a host of other issues that impacted our daily operations. I would HIGHLY discourage any US spa from using this software.

Antwoord van Pabau

Hi Hilary - you switched to our NEW system when it was BETA and completed this switch way before we were setup or ready for the US.

You specifically said you would work with us in the BETA which is by nature, a system that will constantly be developed into, to get us US ready. This is something that has since been delivered on and we now have many happy US clients.

Over 500 clinics in the US have now signed up for Pabau, the system has been fully customised for the US, and some huge clinics are using us i.e. https://www.americanmane.com/

We have full US support via livechat/121 video calls/account manager services - all details can be found on:- https://pabau.com/en-us/

In short, if you are a US medspa, do not use this review to make your decision, it is very out of date and disingenuous as Hilary 'AGREED' to work with us to build the platform for the US and then did not like the fact there were things that were initially missing.

Daniel

Great clinic software overall

Beoordeeld op 2-2-2021

We are able to easily record clinical data with Pabau, and able to use the CRM function to gain an understanding of our patient demographics. The support is exceptional

Pluspunten

Ease of use, functionality and useful marketing tools. Support team is very friendly and approachable.
The software is feature-rich and the company continues to innovate and push the boundaries.

Minpunten

Lack of chat function to be able to communicate in real time with reception and other clinic rooms. This would be a great addition. Lack of integration with my preferred histology lab.
The software has gone down a couple of times, which is a real problem as we rely so heavily on it for consent taking and clinical notes. Having a backup in place fro when these outages happen would be good.

Antwoord van Pabau

Thank you so much Daniel! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau.

If you have any ideas you want to share as you have mentioned do send them to our community page so the team can review them.

Carleigh
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

I am holding my breath they will debug the software, but I won't be able to hold it much...

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2023

Again, excellent customer service. I SO badly want them to figure it out, but I am afraid if they don't figure it out by the end of the month, I will be forced to move platforms, which is Incredibly disappointing and time-consuming. I will contest my credit card charge if it's not sorted out because they have delivered a faulty product that does not function.

Pluspunten

Great customer service. In THEORY its a great software with SO many amazing features. But the bugs make it IMPOSSIBLE to use in practice.

Minpunten

You can't use the software because the bugs make it impossible to chart and schedule. These are the main ingredients to running a clinic.

Vagaro

Redenen om voor Pabau te kiezen

I wanted before and after photo cabability and I wanted internal marketing/emails

Redenen om over te stappen op Pabau

It seemed more robust, with a better client experience and the features I needed.

Hey Carleigh

I know your review was sometime ago when we had just launched the new online bookings that took some setting up to get right. Hopefully you have found your flow with the system now? If so we would love an updated review, and if your still having problems, please book in with my team, 21 hours a day, on the following link: https://support.pabau.com/meetings/pabau/success-meeting

Carron

Enabling Technology

Beoordeeld op 21-9-2021

Pluspunten

We chose Pabau CRM software to enable our clinic to be 'paper free' as well as enhancing our patient experience with the automation of pre and post appointment information, follow-up reminders etc. Challenging during set-up to create all of the content for our clinic including consultations forms, pre and post aftercare information etc. Straightforward to use on a daily basis.

Minpunten

Set-up was challenging however the knowledge library is very useful for ongoing support.

Antwoord van Pabau

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Alex

Infuriating and nonsensical

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2021

Abismal

Abismal

Pluspunten

It brings the team closer together, we love to talk about how awful it is and we can all bond over how it makes little to no sense. A common enemy if you will a frustration and thorn in our collective sides.

Minpunten

I don't think there is enough space in this box! The booking tool is clunky and makes no sense, ideally you would go onto a patient profile then from there should be able to see times and dates etc. Currently you have to select a time slot then the patient name, which highlights that no one who works to create this software have ever made a booking with a client. They change their mind all the time in the booking process, so if they do ask for another date you need to remember their name to re type it in. Makes no sense. The packages should have different tokens - for example a package contains 3 of one thing

Hi Alex

Thank you for your response. It is clear from reading your comments that you have made no attempt to work with our team to improve your experience of Pabau. We offer free training/121 sessions for anyone who is not getting the most out of the software, and it can clearly be seen from below that in the overwhelming majority of cases our clients feel well supported and are very happy.

Given we cannot find an Alex C as a user on Pabau, this review feels like it may be a little calculated, and we have asked the Capterra team to look into the validity of your review.

We will be happy to help you offboard to another software when we are supplied your contact details and we will be in touch to arrange this,

If you have genuine issues with the software, I suggest you reach out to me directly on [email protected] as the approach you have taken here is very poor form.

Best wishes

Julie

Comprehensive logical system

Beoordeeld op 10-3-2021

Very good. Training and guidance material within the software has improved over the time we have been using it. We need to learn about more of the features to get the most from using Pabau, but we are now working on this.

Pluspunten

Functionality and flexibility is extremely good and regular updates and additions means we can advance our business in line with our industry. Overall we can tailor so many elements to fit our operations precisely.

Minpunten

Some key pieces of information - ie telephone number is presented in small fonts. Would like to find a way to adjust this - maybe there is a way and we are missing it.

Phorest

Thank you so much!
We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything such as the Font issue you mentioned, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Anne-marie

Appalling customer service Avoid

Beoordeeld op 28-11-2023

Initially found Pabau very useful but since the latest software update have experienced a plethora of problems and I would not use them again based on their complete lack of customer service or support .

Pluspunten

Cannot comment as we are experiencing multiple problems with this platform

Minpunten

Recent software update has been an utter disaster.
No notification received that this was happening
Made online booking inoperable
Patients could book into dates and times we weren’t open
It would take random amounts from patients payment method despite us completing the settings
Absolutely appalling customer service
There is no phone number no one would answer emails
Absolutely awful experience which is still ongoing .
Avoid

Hi Anne-Marie

As a long term user of Pabau and knowing you personally its a shame that you have felt the need to leave a review given how well Pabau works for your business. The online bookings were commuicated, but often setup was not done well by the user, which caused problems. I can see that you have been using the system without issue now for some time, so hopefully your review can be updated. If you are still having issues reach out to [email protected] and the guys will be happy to help.

Mo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Comprehensive yet simple to use

Beoordeeld op 29-9-2021

All good.

All good.

Pluspunten

Pabau software covers absolutely all our needs for a medical spa. We feel fortunate to have found a software that covers our requirements and more. As our business grows we find the software even more helpful to keep on top of bookings and medical records.

Minpunten

The software is good, no complaints but it would be nice to be able to pick up the phone and speak to someone when we have a problem and don't understand anything so that they can talk us through it.

Hi Mo

Thanks for taking the time to leave us the very positive review that you have.

In regards to picking up the phone, if you reach out on live chat and request a call, my team have been trained to immediately put in a call when requested. Although we withdrew inbound telephone support, we knew that some people prefer to speak on the phone, so the guys know its an expectation to call as soon as someone requests it. If you ever struggle to get through or get a callback, please email [email protected] our head of support and let him know.

Kate

doctors practice

Beoordeeld op 3-2-2021

The paperless system is fantastic. We are a doctors practice and its a very busy practice. The system works extremely well. It saves time, its colourful and its extremely easy to use.

Pluspunten

We are a small business with a staff of 5 and the system gives us all equal information at any time . Any of us can pick up on a lead and take over. Its calendar is fantastic as you can see at a glance the type of patients booked. It is a paperless system which has saved us hours of scanning in notes. You either right or left click on a patient booked to have access to there information. Its possible to do templates to personize the letters. Its also just so easy and logical to use.

Minpunten

The least favourite aspect is the help line contact via Email. It is a very good service but i do miss the face to face aspect when you have a problem or a phone call with some one to explain your problem However I will admit the glitches we have had have all been sorted quickly either in minutes or days. We had a problem putting the GP details on patient files but Pabau fixed this .

Thank you so much!
We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help or to request a call as well if that is easier for you!

kate

Excellent clinical system

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2021

Overall happy with the software.

Overall happy with the software.

Pluspunten

The patient calendar is easier to use. I like the fact you can type in a patients mobile when you miss a call and you can then see who has called. The app system is also very good.
The reporting system is excellent and allows for you to do many different reports.
The sms to patients to remind them of their appointment is also a very important aspect and works really well.

Minpunten

It would be more practical on the journey section if it was easier to navigate to the client details. It would make sense if there was a tab that appears when the practitioner enters the pin to access the treatment forms.

Hi Kate

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. In regards to your comments about the patient journey, we are currently rebuilding our system as well as the app, so please head over to community.pabau.com and leave your feedback so that it can be considered for the future build.

Thanks

Elizabeth

Pabau EMR Review

Beoordeeld op 1-3-2023

Excellent system, Excellent response time. The recorded Zoom training videos are extremely helpful to go back and re watch them later.

Pluspunten

I purchased this product for my med spa recently and find that its one of the best I have seen. Its easy to use and customer service through the entire set up has been excellent. I am located in the United States and they have done a fantastic job at making adjustments to accommodate the United States medical system and requirements. I would highly recommended this system. Cost is fair and this program has many features included that others companies seem to charge extra for. I have used many EMR programs in a variety of settings as a healthcare provider and this one is at the top of the list! Great job Pabau!

Minpunten

The only issue I had at first were some of the forms needed to be adjusted to put the date of birth and year in the order we use in the states as compared to UK. My issues were quickly resolved when I discovered them in the system.

Antwoord van Pabau

Thanks for the review Elizabeth - I know you are a great user of our system and we value you as a client.

Make sure you have checked our new lessons on https://academy.pabau.com and remember you can book 121 success meetings to make sure you are getting the most out of our system anytime here:-

Prashant

Super happy with Pabau

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2021

Excellent

Excellent

Pluspunten

We love using pabau as our clinic software program.
We have been using it for over a year for the purpose of patient bookings, managing consultations and documentation.
Free training is provided when you start and we have never looked back. Customer service is top notch whenever you need it. Highly recommend.

Minpunten

The ability to manage appointments for other doctors through your own app.

Sarah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great training with alex

Beoordeeld op 17-3-2022

Overall reliable and many functionalities. Try to get as much training as possible to use it to its full potential

Pluspunten

There are a lot of features with this software and it is worth persisting until you know how to use all of them as there are many functions condensed in 1 platform

Great training with Alex that now means we understand how to use this software far better than before

Minpunten

challenging to use and not the most intuitive

Antwoord van Pabau

Thank you so much Sarah! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Karolina

Great Software

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2021

Happy!

Happy!

Pluspunten

I have been using Pabau previously and I can honestly recommend it. Its a user friendly software with great customer support.

Minpunten

The changes that have been made removing some quite functional tools that have been available in the past. The clinics should be consulted when major changes are made.

Antwoord van Pabau

Thank you so much Karolina! We look forward to seeing your clinic grow with Pabau, if you need anything, then reach out on live chat and we will be happy to help!

Do feel free to give any idea you have on how to improve on our community page.

We love hearing from you!

Michael
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Good spec and functionality but completely inconsistent in practice

Beoordeeld op 25-10-2021

We'd love to had the system but simply can't afford the unreliability

We'd love to had the system but simply can't afford the unreliability

Pluspunten

The booking, scheduling, automated mail outs and reporting were great for our needs. The in clinic management of the system through the app was really good for our practitioners and the versitility to add our custom patient record was great.

Minpunten

We never knew if and of the minor developments and upgrades had caused the functionality that was working yesterday to be working again today. In the end we had to devote a whole employee to checking that mail and messages had actually gone to patients and make corrections which the system had triggered anomalies. We found the support team engaging for a period but not very affective in resolving or being aware of the issues.