Notion

4,7 (1.234)
Tool voor project- en taakbeheer

(1.234)

Ricardo
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The ultimate make-it-your-own knowledge system

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2021

Notion works well as an organizer of all things knowledge. In our school we use it to organize term and weekly planning, as a bookmark manager, and also to publish certain content for students in a "fenced" environment.
This app can easily replace many other apps if the user knows what their specific needs are.

Highly recommended.

Pluspunten

Flexibility: Notion can be whatever you want it to be. Some folk use it to take notes, other people find it a great meeting organizer. I use it as a master database of all things work and personal: tasks, notes, calendar reminders, bookmark manager... You can program it to suit your needs. It is highly advisable to model in paper what is it that you want from Notion.

Minpunten

Notion is a very closed ecosystem. I would love it to synchronize with Google Calendar or for it to talk nicely. to Gmail. Not an option right now.
The calendar view can benefit from a "weekly" or "agenda" view.
Offline work is still a work in progress.
Can become difficult to use if databases are not planned properly.

Linnea
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Amazing document, planning, organizational software

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2022

Pluspunten

Really easy to seamlessly integrate documents with tables, checklists, and calendars to organize projects

Minpunten

On databases, wrap functionality is controlled singularly for the entire database, it would be best if you could control by column

Nathan
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

An interesting newcomer in the document/dashboard/task-list creation landscape

Beoordeeld op 10-12-2022

Pluspunten

I love the simplicity of the system, you can rapidly prototype a database and create differing views. I'd say the key hook is the ability to share templates with the community

Minpunten

There are other newcomers that are starting to out-shine Notion, they need to make things a little easier to lock down and integrate

All in one Editor

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2022

Using it as my go-to tool for note-taking, project tracking, and sharing a common knowledge base across people. Use it for personal use cases for tracking my startup growth.

Pluspunten

Excellent note-taking tool. Good for document storage and sharing. It also has a feature profile management, for personal and company usage. Files can be shared and made available publically. Good pre-defined setup for project tracking and management. My personal favorite is the Page icon and the cover icon of the page. Amazing community and pre-defined templates available for all general use cases.

Minpunten

It just can't be used directly, and comes with a decent learning curve. More integrations with tools needed, also support for more coding languages.

Sublime Text, Confluence en Evernote Teams

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

Amazing UI and UX of notion and a very big and active community.

Sublime Text en Evernote Teams
Emily
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Absolutely incredible, can't believe I didn't use it before!

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2023

I'm easily managing my work, freelance, and personal life with Notion. I'm more productive, and now have everything I need accessible with a click. I can't recommend it enough.

Pluspunten

How customizable it is. Notion is the only organization platform I've come across that truly allows you to create a workspace for your needs. I now use it multiple times a day, and it includes everything I need for free!

Minpunten

A database with a large amount of information loads slowly. In my case, a book library including images, is very slow to load. However, every other page and database I've created is quick to load!

Mammaye Ousmane
  • Sector: Mijnbouw en metalen
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Notion review

Beoordeeld op 10-1-2023

Notion is an incredibly versatile productivity app that offers great flexibility for organizing information. It allows creating pages and blocks to organize notes, tasks, projects and databases in a personalized way. Collaboration tools are also very useful for working with others. On the downside, there are some loading delays and editing features that could be improved. Overall, Notion is a very useful app for organizing work and personal life.

Pluspunten

I have been using Notion for several months now to manage my digital workspace and I am truly impressed by all the features it offers. The flexibility of the app is truly amazing, it allows me to create pages and blocks to organize my notes, tasks, projects, and databases in a very intuitive way.Customization is also very easy, I really appreciate the ability to create pages and blocks that suit me best. Additionally, Notion's collaboration tools are very useful, I can share pages and blocks with my colleagues and we can work together in real-time.Real-time synchronization is also a strong point, it allows me to continue working on my projects even when I'm on the move, which is very convenient. Notion also allows to integrate with other popular tools such as Google Drive, Trello, Slack, Evernote, GitHub, this enhance even more its use.In summary, I highly recommend Notion for anyone looking for a powerful, flexible, and customizable personal and professional productivity app. It is easy to use, offers many features, and its collaboration tools make it an excellent choice for teams.

Minpunten

After using Notion for a few months, I have noticed a few aspects that could be improved.1. Learning curve: There is a learning curve to understand how to use all the features of Notion. There are a lot of things to discover, so it can take some time to understand all the features and how to use them effectively.2. Loading time: Sometimes, there can be delays when accessing certain pages or blocks, especially if you have a lot of content in your workspace.3. Editing limitations: Some editing features, such as text formatting, could be improved to offer more options for users.4. Cost: If you need to use certain advanced features, such as real-time collaboration or the ability to upload files, there may be additional costs for users.Despite these few negative points, I am very satisfied with Notion overall. It offers so many features to efficiently organize my workspace and the collaboration tools allow me to work effectively with my colleagues.

Abiliya
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Versatile Simple Note Taking Platform to watch out for

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2022

Pluspunten

Notion has revolutionized the way teams collaborate around complex projects. One of its biggest advantages is its design, which puts the focus on necessary information while removing extraneous details that can clutter and overwhelm users. The ability to nest notes as pages and treat every piece of data as a block make Notion's interface highly customizable and offers its users an almost infinite array of ways to arrange their workflows. Building in Notion is like having an ever-changing playground that can adapt to any project's parameters

Minpunten

Navigating the software, Notion can be difficult as it does not have an easy explanation of all the features. You will have to watch several videos so that you can use the software to its best use. Even though there's always room for improvement, Notion offers such a comprehensive platform that it more than compensates for any initial difficulty in set-up.

Saurav

A Positive Overview for Simple Task Management

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2023

Overall, Notion is a powerful and flexible tool for managing tasks and I would highly recommend it for personal use. The feature of navigating the task stage is my favourite and it helps me to stay on track and organized.

Pluspunten

I have used Notion for personal task management and it has been a great experience. One of the things I liked most about the software is its ability to navigate through the different stages of tasks (e.g. to-do, in progress, and done). This feature allows me to easily keep track of my progress and prioritize my tasks.Additionally, the flexibility of the software allows me to customize my task management experience according to my needs. The interface is easy to navigate and it is simple to understand.

Minpunten

As someone who has used Notion for simple task management, I haven't had much experience with all of its features, so I can't speak to any specific dislikes. However, from my limited use, I haven't encountered any major issues with the software. It's easy to navigate, and it has all the basic features that I need for simple task management. It's also quite flexible, so I can customize it to fit my needs. However, since I haven't used it too much, I cannot comment on any complex features or any downsides that may come with it.

Mostafa

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

What makes your life easier

Beoordeeld op 23-12-2022

I could not control my daily tasks and forget a lot of necessary things during my day. After using this program, my life became much easier and organized, and I do not forget anything during the day by taking daily notes and daily, weekly, monthly and even annual appointments. I thank those who developed this application because they are They made our lives easier and fun

Pluspunten

Organization, magnificence, ease and interaction in creating and modifying notes and tasks

Minpunten

I can almost assure you that it has no defects or anything to complain about in this program

Arturo
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Powerful tool for producing notes

Beoordeeld op 1-12-2022

In my special opinion, since we use this instrument ourselves, we have the possibility of mentioning that it is one of the most powerful because it helps you to order the tasks in a more positive and faster way and also makes it possible to generate notes, and the best is that this instrument is compatible with multiple platforms which makes it unique.

Pluspunten

What I love the most about this tool is that it has a very attractive client interface, in addition to allowing me to have everything organized in order to speed up the work, but this tool also allows me to collect a lot of information and access it in a relevant way. with any team.

Minpunten

In my experience using this instrument we ourselves have not found any faults because it has become quite useful for ourselves on a day-to-day basis in our work, in addition to the fact that we also have the possibility of mentioning that one of its various points of view In favor is that it makes it possible to generate calendars and tasks on a PC, for which we have not found any faults.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

I Run My Life with Notion

Beoordeeld op 27-4-2022

I absolutely love Notion. Since the first day I discovered it, it has been in integral part of my business and personal functions. There isn't anything I haven't been able to use Notion for, so far.

Pluspunten

I use Notion as my Life Dashboard. It is the first thing I open in the morning, and it is open for the rest of the day. I use it for everything from trip planning to client records. I track my budget, my health, my tasks...everything.

Minpunten

It took me a while to get a grasp on linking databases and I do wish it was a little more "user friendly" and intuitive...but there are tutorials and plenty of templates and examples.

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

I still like Trello but Notion has so many more functions and options for integrations.

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

Again, Notion just offers so much, I have yet to find anything that compares.
Megan
  • Sector: Online media
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Notion is a great tool to organize just about anything

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020

I use Notion to plan blog posts, collect research, make notes and save webpages. It has almost fully replaced evernote for me. I really love the mobile app and can see this tool developing further so it will be an all in one go to tool for organizing and planning.

Pluspunten

You can organize your entire life using Notion, your work, study and home life can all be taken care of within Notion. You can replace so many other tools with this one tool that runs on your computer or phone. There is heaps of templates to get you started such as calendars, to do lists, meeting notes, saved websites and much more.

Minpunten

There could be a bit more of a similar way to bookmark webpages like evernote but this functionality is developing.

Milanote en Evernote Teams

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

Because it was cheaper and there is other things I can do using Notion that evernote doesn't offer, evernote is more to save webpages and make notes for me but Notion has a range of other features.

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

Because it has so many options and templates. I like the layout. I still use some of the other tools but I don't really need to when I have notion.
Dennis

A vital tool

Beoordeeld op 8-7-2022

The initial learning curve* is sooooooo worth it; I now manage just about everything through Notion. For me, it's the '2nd brain' that the likes of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
bang on about (and with good reason) - I'm more organised, more productive and less stressed.

*Only to use it more extensively; if you just want an Evernote or OneNote alternative, it's as easy as they are)

Pluspunten

Enables me to record, note and plan things in whatever way works best at the time, and then find it again, instantly!

Minpunten

As a new user, it takes a little planning to maximise some of its benefits; I needed to rethink the structure behind many things that had previously existed purely as notes.

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

The database structure of Notion meant I could stop having to record the same things in multiple places.

Microsoft OneNote

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

More comprehensive and more flexible in other products we could link it to.
Jose J

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Everyday note-taking, organization and brainstorming tool

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2022

So far it has been a great experience for me and my team. Notion has turned into an app that is always open on the computer, just like the email client.

Pluspunten

In our case as a digital assets and marketing company, we need to keep track of many clients and projects. The database feature in Notion allows us to create custom databases where we can filter, search, update and share easily with our clients.

Minpunten

Maybe it's because of our business type, we don't use Notion for our own project management tasks. However, we discuss and collaborate every day in Notion to deploy our project management tasks in another tool.

Jenny
  • Sector: Commercieel vastgoed

Goodbye Google Docs, Hello Notion! - A story of a workplace leader

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2022

Pretty great thus far. As a workplace leader, our team uses Notion for our internal team to store office info for our various offices. Creating an office guide is extremely important for our culture, especially now with remote work. If anyone is traveling to an office and needs to know "where should I park? how do I get to the office? what is our lunch program?" all information is organized on Notion per office location. Employee experience is one of my biggest priorities, and Notion helps me organize all this information and keep our employees informed.

Pluspunten

Notion quite frankly does it all - it is an area to organize and store information, it provides a platform to collaborate with cross-functional partners, task-management for projects, plan internal events, ETC!

Minpunten

At times, formatting text / pages can be difficult as a first time user, however once you get the hang of it its not too hard. I looked up a few youtube tutorial videos on how to format pages easier. Perhaps Notion could offer some instructional videos on formatting!

• Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The holy grail of organization

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2019

Notion is my second brain at home and at work. It has definitely improved my workflows and helped me organize all the different areas of my job, related resources, even scheduling, into one platform. It's not yet a full replacement for something like Evernote or Airtable, but it currently has the best of both those platforms, and I believe it will soon overtake them.

Pluspunten

I have used Notion for personal projects since it first came out. Recently I have started migrating my work documentation and databases to Notion, and I'm very impressed. The ease of setting up relational databases within notes is unmatched in any other software I've used.

Minpunten

There are some small features that Notion does not yet excel at. Currently there is no way to view a calendar view of a database in any view other than month view, which is a small complaint. I know the Notion team is working on improving offline functionality as well, as it is pretty reliant on a steady Internet connection, which hasn't been a problem for me personally.

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

Notion has a superior experience in creating and formatting notes, as well as embedding different media types and relational databases.

Ed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best tool I use on a daily basis to ideate and take notes

Beoordeeld op 2-6-2022

The best app I use on a daily basis and couldn't live with out it

Pluspunten

The ability to ideate in the moment and document my thoughts and ideas in real-time through typing and dictation is amazing and being able to link to other pages and podcasts and videos as well as upload images and access an image library, just to mention a small number of the amazing features of this app that I use on a daily basis

Minpunten

At this point I don't have the ability to search words in my uploaded handwritten paper notes

Google Keep en Evernote Teams

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

Evernote was not developing their features as quickly as Notion and Notion offered features and functionality that Evernote didn't have at the time

More features and functionality
Kartik Ahuja™

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best Brain Dump & Organising tool ever!

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2020

All documentation went into notion; its amazingly good!

1) Create nested pages, tables, etc - you can go as deep as you want
2) It has a VERY good and easy to use mobile app
3) It has replaced my google drive (not sheets - yet), Evernote, todoist, local notes, anything random that used to go anywhere else
4) I was even able to create a lot of linked database that works well
5) I started just for personal but enjoyed dumping all my brain thoughts here, it made it very good to capture more thoughts around business too; then moved the company docs and wikis; then right now moving the tasks for the team

and Dark mode, lol - and good pricing with unlimited storage

1) Increasing the speed of opening pages on mobile and desktop apps
2) i would love to see an offline version too
3) Sometimes the sync is slow - if i have made the change in mobile; it wont reflect instantly in the desktop app. It takes a minute or two, or sometimes reloading the page

• Sector: Internationale zaken

Amazing tool

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2021

it allowed us to create a GTD system and keep the rest of the team on track with all projects and the combination of urgent tasks across active projects to make every day productive

Pluspunten

I liked the fact that we were able to create a fantastic GTD system (getting things done) that helps us keep track of our active projects, review tasks and collect all ideas and insights that get later categorized

Minpunten

their task management UI is less intuitive to use than notion, which makes us upset because it's the main reason we use notion, especially on mobile

monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

we switched because we felt constrained by the fact that the kanban system was the only way to structure a document

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

cost (we're in the free tier), colleagues recommendations and perceived ease of setup
Prashanth
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Highly productive & collaborative tool for Product Documentation

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2022

Notion is a great choice as it's a tool that can be looked at for all the documentation. I've used it to build my product workflow, PRD & pitch deck too. Recommended for all Product folks, Marketing teams.

Pluspunten

1. Loved the interface, alignment and layout of the tool.
2. Creating, editing & sharing a workspace is very convenient on both web and mobile too.
3. Shortcut keys & integration with other software make it an all-in-one workspace.

Minpunten

1. No user education on how to use the features as they have plenty of it and user is lost while using it.
2. While sharing the document in the pdf format the videos & images are jumbled and can't hyperlink later.
3. No multiple fonts, colors and themes available. The gallery can also be improved.

Trello en Asana

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

Notion is offering best interface and easy-to-use UI.

Confluence

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

Notion has a great suite of features and I see it as an emerging tool for all requirements.
Alex
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Great for startups

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2022

Overall Notion is excellent. We will continue to use it and look forward to the continued evolution of the product.

Pluspunten

Notions flexibility is its biggest advantage. Day to day we need to consume information in both structured and unstructured ways. Some examples include product/engineering documentation, task management, and meeting notes. Notion provides the ability to view all of this without needing to jump between several different apps.

This saves time and helps us move faster.

On the dev side, Notion has a public API that continues to grow. We've found some uses for this and look forward to leveraging it more in the future.

Minpunten

Convincing new team members of Notion's usefulness takes time. The flexibility is a major advantage, but sometimes this can be overwhelming. Users sometimes don't know where to start.

• Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The All-in-One Tool for Organizing and Managing Your Work and Life

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2023

Overall, Notion is a comprehensive and versatile tool that can help users to organize and manage their work and personal life in one place. Its flexibility, collaboration features, and wide range of integrations make it a great choice for anyone looking to increase productivity and get a better handle on their information.

Pluspunten

Notion is a versatile and powerful productivity tool that allows users to organize and manage their work and personal life in one place. It offers a wide range of features, including notes, tasks, wikis, and databases, that can be combined and customized to suit each user's specific needs.One of the key benefits of using Notion is its flexibility. It allows users to create custom pages, databases, and templates that can be used to organize and manage various types of information, such as notes, tasks, projects, and even personal information like finances. The wide range of features and ability to customize the layout to your needs make it a great tool for both personal and professional use.Another benefit of Notion is its collaboration features. It allows multiple users to access and edit the same page and database, making it easy for teams to work together on projects and shared information. Additionally, it has a feature called "Share" which lets user share a read-only version of pages or databases with people outside of your organization.Notion also integrates with a wide range of other apps and services, such as Google Drive, Trello, Slack, and Evernote, that allows to import and export data seamlessly. It also has a feature called "Integration" which can connect to other apps to bring data into Notion, such as fetching data from a website, or a RSS feed, or even taking screenshots.

Minpunten

Nothing as of now as it has helped with so many easy features to use.

• Sector: Automotive
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Review for Notion

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2023

Notion is a productivity and management tool that provides users with a wealth of options to manage their activities, projects, and notes. Many users appreciate its adaptability and customizability features, which let users build notes, tasks, wikis, and databases all on the same platform.Notion can build versatile, nested databases, which is one of its best features. Users have a great deal of flexibility in how they organise and monitor information by creating various sorts of databases, such as tables, boards, or calendars, and linking and nesting them. Users can also add custom fields, tags, and links to connect relevant objects, making it simple to keep track of their work and reference material.One more function that many users like

Pluspunten

Notion is a highly versatile and customizable productivity and organization tool that offers a variety of features for users to keep track of their tasks, projects, and notes. One of the most liked feature of Notion, is its ability to function as a all in one work space, allowing users to create notes, tasks, wikis, and even databases, all within one platform.One of the features that users particularly like in Notion, is the ability to create flexible and nested databases. Notion allows users to create different types of databases like a table, a board, or a calendar, which can be linked and nested, giving a high degree of flexibility in organizing and tracking information. Users can also add custom fields, tags, and link related items together, making it easy to keep track of their work and reference information.Another feature that many users appreciate is the ability to format and style their notes and documents in a way that is visually appealing and easy to read. Notion offers a wide range of formatting options and templates that allow users to create beautiful and well-organized notes, documents, and project pages. Additionally, the templates library provides a range of pre-designed pages for different kind of tasks, such as creating a personal journal, a meeting notes, a project dashboard and more.Lastly, the ability to share and collaborate on documents, tasks, and projects in real-time, makes it an ideal tool for remote teams and is also highly valued by many u

Minpunten

One aspect of Notion that some users might not enjoy is how complicated it is and how steep the learning curve is. Some users may find it challenging to immediately grasp and completely utilise all of Notion's features due to the tool's robust customization possibilities and nesting capabilities. Users who desire a clear organisation tool may find this irritating.The limitations of the free edition are yet another characteristic that some users might not appreciate. A free version of Notion's service is available, but it has restrictions on the number of blocks, integrations, and team members that can be added. For users with more complex requirements, this may provide a barrier, necessitating an upgrade to a paying plan.

Eshaan
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Best Life OS there is

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020

It's absolutely brilliant. I love the product, and love taking inspiration from other people who are using the product. There a many open source templates that you can use and organize your life on top of them.

Pluspunten

I first started using Notion at my workplace, where we had all our documentation in the notion workspace. It was really easy and inspiring to go thru the documents across company functions. Notion is the best thought organizer there is. Its easy to use and has excellent compatibility with other tools as well.
I plan my holidays, website content, design system, documentation, etc all in notion.
Special shout out to its Tables Construct which is by far the most amazing scalable piece of the software. Its got kanban view and gallery. All of which accommodate my keeps to a large extend.

Minpunten

The mobile app isn't optimized enough yet. It's a bit slow even on newer phones.

Dropbox Paper
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

My take on Notion: Pros, Cons, and Overall Experience

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2022

I've found Notion to be a powerful and flexible platform that has greatly improved my productivity as a solopreneur.

Pluspunten

As a solopreneur, I have been using Notion for the past year, and my experience with the platform has been mostly positive. One of the standout features for me has been the ability to create and customize pages and databases to fit my specific needs. This has been helpful in organizing and managing my work, as well as tracking the progress of my projects.Another key feature that I've appreciated is the integration with a wide range of other tools and platforms. Notion integrates with a variety of other productivity and collaboration tools, which has made it much easier for me to manage my work.

Minpunten

For one, the free plan is a little limited in terms of the number of pages and databases you can create and the amount of storage you have. I need to manage a decent amount of data, so this can be a bit of a bummer.The platform can also be a little complex to set up and use, especially if you're new to project management software. There are a ton of features and it can take a while to learn how to use them effectively.And lastly, the price. Notion is a premium product and it can get pricey compared to other project management tools. As a solopreneur, I gotta be mindful of my budget and the cost of Notion can be a bit of a strain.