Notion

4,7 (2.199)
Schrijf een review!
Tool voor project- en taakbeheer

(2.199)

Darlan
Darlan
  • Sector: Directiekantoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

NOTION.SO: AI Writing Assistant is excellent!

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2023

Pluspunten

NOTION.SO: AI Writing Assistant is Excellent because it is a very complete, customizable, flexible platform, it has an API for several other platforms, among other features. Finally, the cost benefit is incredible, both for the price and for the integrity features, artificial intelligence.

Trello en Evernote Teams

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

NOTION.SO: AI Writing Assistant.I don't have any dislikes, just compliments, because really, if it continues like this, it will forever be my main workspace. But I am sure that they are always looking to innovate and surprise us, as has been the case.

Google Workspace

Grace
Grace
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Using Notion to get organized and have all my stuff in one place

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2023

Extremely adaptable table and database layouts. Used it as my primary method of note-taking and journaling. I like it better than both OneNote and EverNote combined. One of, if not the greatest, note-taking apps available.

Pluspunten

Simple to input text and numbers. Terrific shortcuts for a variety of jobs. Excellent for including and embedding media. The app allows me to quickly photograph handwritten notes and store them in a folder I can sort through on my computer later.

Minpunten

Don't try to reinvent the wheel when it comes to table cell entry; if I click into a cell and start typing, it will replace the existing content (just like Excel does), and choosing cells is far more cumbersome than in Excel. The process of making a template is not the most straightforward, and it took me some time to master it.

• Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Nobody does data and documents like Notion does.

Beoordeeld op 4-4-2020

Notion is by far and away the best way I've found so far to work with data in documents. It starts from the concept of linked databases, and extends it from there to include structured documents. This has been very well implemented, allowing users to generate incredibly useful documents, by querying sets of data.

The Notion support team is engaged, informed and very helpful. I have had several insightful discusssions with them during feature requests.

Both the desktop and offline applications are smooth and usable, and have been improving continually.

- beautiful design
- databases inside documents
- Several useful templates for generating documents and databases
- well-considered layout constraints allowing you to focus on content
- easy to share content
- powerful and ergonomic syntax

Minpunten

- lack of option for visualising data
- no real offline mode

Basecamp en Confluence

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

Databases in documents. Only Coda seems to be able to do this, but Notion does it better.

Confluence

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

The databases. We've long been searching for a way to keep data and documents in the same place, without plugins or extra costs. Notion does this extremely well and was an obvious choice, even to the point that we could ignore the current negative points. With time, we are confident that these features will be enabled, and at the moment, we are comfortable keeping our operational and business data in Notion.
Juan
  • Sector: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Managing and Finalizing projects Tool

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2024

Having transparency was key for my company, and this was a great way of doing that. I felt a sense of gamification while tracking my progress in a project, and that motivated me.

Pluspunten

I can create my own templates, add only what I need for each of my projects which makes it easy to have everything well organized in one place, adding transparency for the whole team.

Minpunten

It took me a day or two to understand how to use it, but it was definitely worth it.

monday.com

Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

Customization and it had more possibilities of management for different projects and teams.
Emma
Emma
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great tool with huge potential

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2024

Pluspunten

Loads of features and functions that I've barely scratched the surface of. Great clean interface.

Minpunten

The level of features is a bit overwhelming.

João
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Notion review

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2024

Pluspunten

Notion is really user friendly, the UI is really optimized and aesthetic

Minpunten

Nothing much, sometimes it's really slow and bugs out a bit but nothing out of the ordinary

Alan
Alan
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

notion good for organization and management

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2024

i use it everyday to keep track of my sales and it has been good to me

i use it everyday to keep track of my sales and it has been good to me

Pluspunten

i use notion to organize and manage my sales to different people and it is good at doing it and it also allows me to share the files with others

Minpunten

there is a huge learning curve to notion and the file size limit is bad

Sasha
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Notion Review

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2024

Pluspunten

I like how everything was in one place and easily accessible. Also customisation is really easy within the project too, you basically start off with a blank canvas and can use only the parts that are useful for your project. I have even started to use it out of work as well for planning my holidays!

Minpunten

Initially, when I first started using it I found it quite tricky to use as I was not used to the nterface.

prasad
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Best alternative for collaboration

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2024

Pluspunten

Notion toll helps to collaborate with teams andshare data like user experience on certain topics or functionality. It also allows users to use thier own templates and customization feature is one of the best feature.

Minpunten

Although customzation is provided but integration with other tools should be provided this will be a great feature for handshaking data.

Liam
Liam
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great for storing any kind of intormation

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2024

Pluspunten

Managing all my information in one tool has never been easier

Minpunten

There is probably too much you can do on this tool.

Jenny
  • Sector: Commercieel vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Goodbye Google Docs, Hello Notion! - A story of a workplace leader

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2022

Pretty great thus far. As a workplace leader, our team uses Notion for our internal team to store office info for our various offices. Creating an office guide is extremely important for our culture, especially now with remote work. If anyone is traveling to an office and needs to know "where should I park? how do I get to the office? what is our lunch program?" all information is organized on Notion per office location. Employee experience is one of my biggest priorities, and Notion helps me organize all this information and keep our employees informed.

Pluspunten

Notion quite frankly does it all - it is an area to organize and store information, it provides a platform to collaborate with cross-functional partners, task-management for projects, plan internal events, ETC!

Minpunten

At times, formatting text / pages can be difficult as a first time user, however once you get the hang of it its not too hard. I looked up a few youtube tutorial videos on how to format pages easier. Perhaps Notion could offer some instructional videos on formatting!

• Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

I wish I had Notion in college

Beoordeeld op 28-10-2022

If I had a Notion in college, it's safe to say, I would've gotten better grades. Since discovering this product, I have been 100x more productive because I can customize my workspace to my exact needs in a friendly, aesthetically pleasing platform. In order to make Notion work for you, you need a creative and problem-solving mind, and a few days to learn it. That's where I have the most fun creating the templates and workflows, and my team members make me feel like a productivity wizard.Working with databases is seamless, integrations work great, and my notes look and feel amazing. I use Notion for my tracking and planning my daily life, as well as my small business. After setting up the templates and workflows, my team members rave about how easy and centralized the projects are. They even started to learn how to create templates and workflows of their own since being introduced to it.Despite the lack of advanced styling, I love having a digital workspace that caters to our exact needs.

Pluspunten

Notion is super easy to use, the interface is beautiful, and the possibilities are endless. I enjoy making templates that actually help me be more productive and get things done. There is also a native marketplace full of free and paid templates that I love getting inspiration from and experimenting with. Notion also has one of the most helpful and motivating communities where templates and productivity ideas are shared. I enjoy using this to organize my projects as a digital business.The pricing plans are reasonable, and they also offer credits when you complete certain tasks. It is best paired with Google Chrome Extensions. There are many extensions that make the Notion experience even better like customizing the theme colors, adding buttons, etc.

Minpunten

My nit-picky con isn't all that important when it comes to productivity, but visually notion lacks native advanced customization. The downside of using Chrome Extensions to customize the look and feel of my notion pages is that it doesn't apply across browsers and on the desktop and mobile app. There's too much space around the margins, which can be valuable real estate for the page content. I also wish the page properties didn't take up half the page with the right side of it empty. I also wish that text could be aligned right and centered.Another downside I have is having to use Notion in Google Chrome most of the time to take advantage of the style customization extensions.

Nitin
Nitin
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Exteremely affordable project management tool for freelancers and design agencies

Beoordeeld op 25-11-2022

Overall, it's a must tool for freelancers who are into designing businesses or working for multiple clients at once. I will not recommend you go for a team plan or enterprise plan until you have more team members.

Pluspunten

I loved their user interface where I can do anything from scribbling to creating doc task lists. Its quirky templates help me get my work done in a cool way as I am a designer and love creativity in my work. No more boring emails and assignments.One more thing is it's very affordable if you want to purchase an enterprise or team plan which exposes more team member access and a dedicated manager.

Minpunten

Even if it's affordable, its paid plan doesn't have much for freelancers compared to the free plan of notion. More features make things complicated and sometimes heavy in terms of getting a quick overview.

Wrike en Asana

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

I need something more prominent in terms of features and need affordable solutions hence switched

monday.com
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

The Best Productivity and Project Management Tool in the Market

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2022

Overall, this is one of top best tools for my personal and work productivity, product management, and digital content organizing tool. I highly appreciate Notion!

Pluspunten

Not only do I appreciate the design of Notion, which is clean, modern, and easy to navigate, it's a wide range of views and templates that perfectly suit my needs, including calendars, task lists, project boards, and knowledge bases. Notion's real-time collaboration allows my team members to work on projects together in a single interface, commenting and updating information is easy. It also made me use Notion for my personal and business, and now my life has evolved with Notion. It integrates my life, and my work thru devices like my iPhone, iPad, and multiple computers. Just the perfect tool for me and others, both personal and business. Highly recommend it!

Minpunten

Accessing shared pages in Notion as a guest is a little more involved than downloading a shared file from Google Drive. However, it is still possible to view shared pages in Notion without creating an account, as long as you have the correct link and the person who shared the page has set the correct sharing permissions. Besides this, Notion is perfect!

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

I liked Notion better for its simplicity and design. I like the Notion page layout which I can totally customize. I could see all my personal and business on one page and it is very easy to navigate. Which Evernote doesn't provide. Also, my job required me to use Notion as well.

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

First of all, my workplace switched from Evernotes to Notion. Then, even for personal use, I switched Evernote to Notion as the same reason as above. I like the Notion page layout which I can totally customize. I could see all my personal and business on one page and it is very easy to navigate.
Sherryl

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Notion just keeps getting better

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2023

Microsoft is trying to copy Notion via Loop, but I am a fierce loyalist and will not give up Notion for any competitor.

Pluspunten

Notion product development is top notch. New highly usable features keep getting rolled out.

Minpunten

Although there’s a Notero work-around, I’d still like a Zotero seamless integration, please. Also, although embedded PDFs are very satisfactory, it will be amazing if users can annotate PDFs within Notion.

Niccolo
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A great tool with endless possibilities, but beware of integrations

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2024

Great platform for startups. It does everything you need. Get ready to set it up properly, and you'll fly. Bad integration with Google Suite limits its potential.

Pluspunten

Notion is an amazing product. It has endless possibilities and features that improve your efficiency and productivity. For you and all your team.
Although initially it's quite overwhelming, after a quick setup of pages it's very easy to use.
It can be your CRM, your Task Manager, your drive.. basically anything you want, you just have to get your hands on it and setup the pages. Great for everyday tasks too.

Minpunten

There's no big negative on Notion. The two main issues would be:
It does everything. LITERALLY Everything a team needs, so be prepared to "learn" how to use it. It's a lot, and initially it's quite daunting.
No integration with google docs, calendar etc. and in general Gsuite. This, for me, is the biggest drawback. an example: Task management, is only on notion, but if you want to assign a task to a specific slot on your Google calendar, you cant. This is a huge miss, which reduces the efficiency of the platform.

Jira en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

the alternatives were too expensive. We had a Startup notion discount which was amazing.
Eshaan
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Best Life OS there is

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020

It's absolutely brilliant. I love the product, and love taking inspiration from other people who are using the product. There a many open source templates that you can use and organize your life on top of them.

Pluspunten

I first started using Notion at my workplace, where we had all our documentation in the notion workspace. It was really easy and inspiring to go thru the documents across company functions. Notion is the best thought organizer there is. Its easy to use and has excellent compatibility with other tools as well.
I plan my holidays, website content, design system, documentation, etc all in notion.
Special shout out to its Tables Construct which is by far the most amazing scalable piece of the software. Its got kanban view and gallery. All of which accommodate my keeps to a large extend.

Minpunten

The mobile app isn't optimized enough yet. It's a bit slow even on newer phones.

Dropbox Paper

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great versatile tool for businesses and personal use

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2022

We use Notion for a lot within our org, but mainly knowledge management. It's easy to organize and find your documents and document your processes to share with your team as a central hub. One of my favorite tools out there and indispensable really.

Pluspunten

The best thing about Notion is its flexibility, that you can customize it to work as almost anything in your day to day, whether its note taking, documentation, knowledge storing or anything else.

Minpunten

Task management and collaboration can be improved, especially task management needs to get a big upgrade to be able to replace dedicated task management softwares for larger teams. Notion's big benefit, its customization abilities holds it back because although there's hundreds of templates, you do have to set it up and really educate your team on how to use it within your own organization's context, something dedicated task management solutions do for you. I never have to worry if someone "gets" Asana, but if I were to replace Asana with Notion I'd have to really educate my team on how to properly use Notion and all its tools. It's a fine balance to strike but overall Notion is doing a great job at it.

Google Docs

Better organization and search
Koffi
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

My testimony and avaluation of Notion

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2023

Overall, my experience using Notion for task and project management has been positive. The platform offers a wide range of features such as task scheduling, editing and updating, progress tracking, project planning, and integration with other apps and services, that allows me to stay organized and manage my work effectively. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it simple to use even for someone who is new to the software. The ability to create custom properties and use tags enables me to categorize and sort my tasks in a way that makes sense for me. Additionally, the ability to embed other types of content like images, videos, and documents in my pages, allows me to keep all my project related information in one place. However, I have found that the integration with other apps and services could be improved, and the mobile app experience could be more user-friendly. Overall, Notion has been a great tool for me to increase my productivity and stay organized.

Pluspunten

I have been using Notion for task and project management for several months now, and I have found that one feature that I particularly appreciate is the flexibility of the platform. Notion allows me to customize and tailor the way I organize my tasks and projects to my specific needs. The ability to create custom properties and use tags enables me to categorize and sort my tasks in a way that makes sense for me. Additionally, the ability to embed other types of content like images, videos, and documents in my pages, allows me to keep all my project related information in one place. I also appreciate the simplicity of the platform, it allows me to focus on my work and not getting lost in a maze of settings and options. Overall, the flexibility and simplicity of Notion is a feature that I particularly appreciate, it helps me to stay organized and productive.

Minpunten

I have found that one feature that I particularly dislike is the limited integration with other apps and services. While it's possible to integrate with other apps like Google Drive and Trello, it still doesn't provide the same level of seamless integration as other project management tools. Additionally, the lack of real-time collaboration tools such as in-app chat or video conferencing makes it difficult to work efficiently with my team. Furthermore, I found the mobile app experience to be a bit clunky and not as user-friendly as the web version. Overall, while Notion offers some integration and collaboration features, it could be improved to provide a more seamless experience across different apps and platforms.

Bruno
Bruno
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Notion. Worth it?

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2023

I decided to start using notion when I saw a review on YouTube, my main usage at that moment was organization. At first, I found it difficult to create my new tables, and it took me a while to learn how to use the formulas and different features. Once I learned, I created big tables with dependant columns and rows and automatic values, which have been helping me to keep a record of my grades at school and university, to track my tasks and organize my homework and work.

Pluspunten

When you become a pro in Notion every aspect is a pro. Notion works in different devices (computer, android, ios), it allows collaborative work, you can create view-only or editing links, it works great not only for personal organization, but also for work tasks. At work is good for project management, scheduling tasks, taking progress and tasks of each employee, etc. It also has good options to filter access to each file. This allows to share the same document with different access levels in a big organization.Although I didn't find it too easy at first for complex tasks, there are various tutorials and documentation on the internet, and Notion and users provide free templates for different use cases, which makes everything easy.

Minpunten

The main drawback I found is that is not as intuitive as many people think. The user interface is friendly and nice, but when you want to create complex tables with many columns and automatic actions, it gets complex without knowing how to use it. Is as spread-shits, as long as you want to do simple actions with the basic formulas, will be ok. However, when you want to implement complex structures and use advance functions It may get complicated if you don't know how to use it.Anyway, it is not too difficult to lean, and once you know how to use it, you can create wonderful documents and tables that will simplify many jobs and will help you keep organized.

Rishi
Rishi

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Reliable and powerful software for all sorts of work that involves writing!

Beoordeeld op 1-4-2023

I have been using Notion for a long time as my primary tool for taking notes, and it has all the features I need to write, organize, and maintain my work. So far, it has worked well for me!

Pluspunten

A lot of things - 1. My current favorite feature is Notion AI which lets me brainstrom on anything I'm working. It cuts a lot of distraction because a good portion of information can be retrieved through the AI within a few seconds. All I have to do is press "space bar" and ask questions. That's it.2. One of the few reasons I use Notion is that it has very clean and minimal interface. Nothing is cluttered and everything feels easy on the eyes. It makes the whole writing experience smooth.3. Notion templates are time-saving. I haven't created one template of my own, everything I need is already available in the gallery.4. Importing and exporting notes is easy and straightforward. It takes one click to view analytics and complete history of the place with detailed information. All these things make the whole user experience very seamless. Everything's presented right in front of you so there isn't much time spent finding certain things when you're taking notes.

Minpunten

A few things -1. Searching for notes is still laggy. It works fine if you have a few notes, but I have a lots of pages on notion and whenever I try to find something specific, I get to see the performance issue in terms of speed.2. It needs more keybindings especially in the codeblocks section.3. It'd be nice if they also had an official desktop application (with offline-mode feature) for Linux based distributions.

• Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My virtual diary of three years

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2023

I first started using Notion about seven months into the COVID pandemic. During that time, I could not express my thoughts comfortably to others, let alone feel heard by them, whether it be my family, friends, or even strangers in y virtual communities. Notion became my private space (albeit maybe FBI agents are reading this right now or they have read my entries within the past few years, but it's whatever, tbh) -- the point is, Notion was a space for me to express my thoughts without judgment from anyone. I could type out all my ideas freely, organize them, and it became my therapy. It helped me a lot with self-reflection and awareness -- it was healing. It became a part of pretty much a daily routine for me. With the AI feature, I feel that Notion has become even more therapeutic because of its ability to elaborate on my present and past journal entries. Sometimes Notion AI will summarize my entries for me in the third person and add a little positive spin or a resolution to a thought that I never came to on my own before, and it can sometimes be mind-blowing. Using AI to create stories, songs, poems, etc., from the context of my journal entries is also really fun. Notion AI is able to create art from my experiences without me doing too much. I've enjoyed Notion overall, and it has been a perfect space for me to stimulate and execute my thought process and independent self-expression. I also utilized Notion to help me stay organized in university, and now beyond.

Pluspunten

I love Notion's organizational features that make it easy to sort out my ideas in a way that makes sense visually, e.g., drag-able blocks, toggle blocks, different heading styles, font colors, different table views for dated journal entries, etc. Adding onto that - since I've been using Notion to journal my thoughts for the past three years, I've enjoyed utilizing the search feature to compare my personal journal entries across those years. Pinpointing the exact life phases that I was in precisely 365 days ago and 730 days ago makes me feel like I'm mentally time-traveling.

Minpunten

I honestly can't think of anything that I would strongly dislike. I have not had any significant problems with Notion, although sometimes, on the mobile app, it would take a while for my entries to load because I have so many. Another thing I've run into within the mobile app is that when searching for specific keywords in entries within particular timeframes, I cannot go back and view a result upon viewing a different result. My place in the results gets lost, but all I have to do is scroll or re-apply my filters/timeframe/re-enter the keywords I had. Again, it's not a huge issue, and usually, my alternative is to utilize the search feature on the browser instead. Aside from that, I hope that someday the AI feature will become more commonly used and integrated within Notion's free components. I guess another thing lastly that I know many others have wanted is offline accessibility for Notion, although I'm rarely in a situation that calls for it. If I am, my alternative to that is just typing in my generic notes app, and copying and pasting it into Notion later on.

Monika
Monika
  • Sector: Cosmetica

Notion is my No1 notebook I cannot imagine my life without

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2023

Pluspunten

Notion is easily accessible from any device, allowing me to effortlessly manage all my accumulated knowledge and past projects. Its block-based system enables me to organize my thoughts and conduct efficient searches. I rely on Notion for various purposes, such as tracking my work, using it as a writing tool, and sharing information and projects with my colleagues. It has significantly replaced my usage of Google Docs, and I appreciate its simple yet aesthetically pleasing design, which is crucial for my creative and strategic work. I particularly admire the promptness with which Notion incorporates new features, including the AI chat, which has been available since the early days of ChatGPT's existence.

Minpunten

I find it a bit inconvenient when I don't have internet access, especially when I'm in the middle of writing something.

Jordan

Notion is our lifeblood

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2023

Overall, I'm super happy with Notion. I use it literally every day and depend on it a great deal. Would recommend to other startup founders and small businesses.

Pluspunten

Notion makes organizing our entire company generally easier. We use the tools for taking notes during external calls, documenting our code, writing the employee handbook, and planning our product roadmap. Notion makes it super easy to spin up pages and organize them based on their respective topics. The ability to also nestle in any relevant content on a page is super helpful for building pages around sales or partnerships - they become fully contextual.

Minpunten

What is tough about Notion is that it can be hard to get going. I at first was apprehensive to the tool because initially it's very confusing. Once the onboarding and UX is fully smoothed out, everyone will be on it. Once overcoming the initial hurdle though and you learn to "speak the Notion language" it'll change your life.

Google Docs
Carol
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The ultimate all-in-one tool for projects

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2023

Notion is a robust tool that's transformed how I handle my ideas and projects. The level of customization is unlike any other, and having an AI assistant at my fingertips is like a dream. Despite the initial learning hurdle and the consideration of cost for the full suite of features, I find Notion to be a like a swiss army knife and an indispensable asset in my work life.

Pluspunten

- Flexibility: Customizing pages in Notion is a breeze, allowing me to organize everything just the way I like using different content blocks. I can just write plain text, attach images and files, and set up interlinked databases that I can view in multiple formats such as table, list, calendar, gallery, etc.

- Notion AI Assistant: A real time-saver that helps keep my productivity levels high since I can draft up proposals, project updates, and emails that would otherwise take me much longer writing from scratch.

- Template Gallery: Offers a good starting point for various projects and use cases.

- Seamless Integrations: Connects with other tools I use, simplifying my workflow.

Minpunten

- Steep Learning Curve: Initially, it can be daunting, and you really have to make sure that you don't fall into the trap of overly complicating your set up. You may end up trying to utilize too many of Notion's features that it becomes overwhelming to use.

- Cost Considerations: The free version is great for small personal use, but if you're using this for your business, you'll probably want to choose the paid plans, which is where the cost starts adding up with the per member pricing. The AI Assistant is an additional cost as well.