Notion

Tool voor project- en taakbeheer

(2.121)

Cagri
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

Managed the Transitioning to Notion and It Improved Our Productivity

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2023

Notion helped us centralize project management, documentation, and knowledge base into a single place. Now we have a strong way of doing things and documenting the knowledge across teams.

Pluspunten

Customizable databases and different views make it pretty easy to manage resources and documents. The new "projects" feature was something I had been looking forward to for months, and finally, we have it.

Minpunten

Some team members find it a bit difficult to start with. Getting the whole team to adapt using Notion took a while.

Confluence en Asana

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

Notion already had project management features. We moved all the projects from Asana to Notion and ended our Asana subscription.

Asana

Intuitive User Interface and customizable features
Roselle
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Amazing tool to organize information and deliver content

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2024

Overall, I believe Notion is a great tool. It has so many use cases and I come back to use it even in my personal life.

Pluspunten

I love how customizable Notion is. I used it to create resource hubs for my business. It was helpful to have one place to organize information. The customizations and blocks make it so much more engaging compared to using a typical document. I also used it to deliver content and modules for my clients. They loved how easy it was to use. It was like browsing a website for them.

Minpunten

It can be challenging to learn how to use it and to use it its full capacity. This is a normal learning curve, but it is worth it once you learn.

Christopher
Christopher
  • Sector: Research

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Possibly the most popular knowledge management tool, but privacy concerns

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2023

Notion is quite powerful and very popular tool. But perhaps one can easily get too lost in configuring and templating their spaces instead of just using the core function of documentation. I'm no longer using it because of privacy issues.

Pluspunten

One of the strengths of Notion is its flexibility. Users can create databases, tables, and lists with ease, and customize them with different views, filters, and sorting options. The platform also allows for rich media embedding, so users can add images, videos, and files to their notes and pages. It has a very generous education discount for both students and teachers.

Minpunten

While Notion is highly customizable, this can also be a weakness for some users. The platform's flexibility means that users need to spend a considerable amount of time setting up and configuring their workspace to meet their needs, which can be time-consuming and distracting.There are also privacy concerns. I remember a few reddit threads where users requested for support and they were surprised how easy it was for them to access their workspace after giving verbal/textual permission.Performance is also an issue. Complex or large workspaces can be extremely slow.

Nuclino en Slite

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

Notion was the most popular and quite possibly has the most features. But I'm no longer using it because of privacy concerns.
Jason
  • Sector: Plastics en kunststoffen

Notion, my second brain 🧠

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2023

Pluspunten

I have access to it from all my devices and the speed and performance continues to improve. As i predominately use it as my second brain the ease of getting information into Notion is 2nd to none and retrieval of that information is so simple, and more importantly fast.

Minpunten

i can't think of anything at the minute but no doubt the Notion Team will come up with something that I can't live without and get me to ask myself why didn't I think of that.

Grayson
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

The Best Toool For Project Management

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2024

Pluspunten

I like the workflow management features
It makes project planing and management easy
It comes an affordable cost and deployment of Notion is so easy.

Minpunten

Using Notion has been easy and it has all the features we need.

Sierra
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

My Favorite Tool in My Business By Far

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2024

Pluspunten

Notion is a one-stop shop. It can handle almost every system and process I have in my business. Notion doesn't necessarily prescribe a right way to use the product, which makes it very customizable for different needs.

Minpunten

Because the amount of customization options are endless, it can take a while to set up and get working they way you'd like it to. The upfront investment of time and continued maintenance and evolution of your workspace pays off in the long-term, but deters many from adoption of the product.

Jae

Great for educational use

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2024

Pluspunten

Super easy to set up an account, nice for tracking assignments and due dates. Loved being able to track habits as well

Minpunten

Hard to add pages and find the right thing you want

asad
  • Sector: Chemicaliën

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Efficient and reliable knowledge sharing platform

Beoordeeld op 23-1-2024

Pluspunten

Really good with documentation management and project planning.

Minpunten

User interface of editor is a little old school.

Alyssa
  • Sector: E-learning

Everything Together

Beoordeeld op 30-1-2024

Pluspunten

Before we started using Notion, our company was using Google, Asana, and other task and note taking. But now everything is in ONE SPOT. I cannot tell you how nice that is!!

Minpunten

It's a small thing, but I don't like how if I click on the name of the document I'm trying to open, it has me edit the name of it. You have to move to the side and click on on "open notion" instead.

Mike
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

MUST USE FOR TEAM COLLABORATION OR PROJECT MANAGEMENT

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2024

Pluspunten

Incredible product with large amounts of features. Used everyday in our team for project management and team collaboration.

Minpunten

Can be kind of confusing when starting off but you can then watch the tutorials.

Alson
Alson
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Notion has completely replaced my notebook!

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2020

Overall, Notion is an indispensable app for our company. I've even started to use it for my personal life and side projects. It's really the best note organization app in the market.

Pluspunten

The beauty of this application is that it can fit whatever requirements you would need from a notebook. You can define your own templates, you can define how every page looks. You can. even define who can view what you wrote.

Organization is a breeze with the number of pages you can nest under each other. We have found that opening a page for each project works best.

Minpunten

There is simply no cons for this software! My colleagues and I use it every day without fail. We even share pages of it to our clients.

Todoist, Microsoft To Do en Confluence

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

Things is a Apple-only software and some of my staffs use Windows instead.

Things

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

Notion is not just a todo app but allow you create a wiki and knowledge base on it as well.
Lirim
  • Sector: Biotechnologie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

One of the best productivity apps for anyone who wants to keep themself productive.

Beoordeeld op 20-9-2022

Absolutely amazing. My life is so much easier and I get now more time to spend with my family thanks to Notion.

Pluspunten

NOTION is a true lifesaver productivity app for anyone who really cares to deliver the best of him/her by the end of the day. Once you open the app you will have option to customize the pages you see on the left side, create new ones, include links, add people who you work with, tag them, add pictures, prioritize your tasks, set deadlines and set a reminder for every deadline you set of. It basically has everything I would ask for, almost perfect and it saves me a lot of time by keeping me organize throughout the day.

Minpunten

The only thing I like the least about this software is the font, it has very limited fonts to choose from. I wish they had more.

Microsoft OneNote en monday.com

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

It's not very affordable for people like me who use it very often. Not a lot of options.

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

Ease of use, very popular, lots of options to customize based on your needs, and it gives you 14 days free trial which is perfect for people who are trying to figure out what app is the best for them.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

All in one Editor

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2022

Using it as my go-to tool for note-taking, project tracking, and sharing a common knowledge base across people. Use it for personal use cases for tracking my startup growth.

Pluspunten

Excellent note-taking tool. Good for document storage and sharing. It also has a feature profile management, for personal and company usage. Files can be shared and made available publically. Good pre-defined setup for project tracking and management. My personal favorite is the Page icon and the cover icon of the page. Amazing community and pre-defined templates available for all general use cases.

Minpunten

It just can't be used directly, and comes with a decent learning curve. More integrations with tools needed, also support for more coding languages.

Confluence en Evernote Teams

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

Amazing UI and UX of notion and a very big and active community.

Hasan
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

versatile and powerful tool to help you organize your docs, and manage your tasks

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2022

I find it to be a very versatile and powerful tool that has greatly improved my ability to organize and manage my work. The clean interface, availability on multiple platforms, and the variety of integrations with other tools and services make it a pleasure to use.In many ways, I consider it to be the new Google Drive, but with more flexibility and customization options. I would definitely recommend Notion to anyone looking for a better way to organize and manage their work.

Pluspunten

It is highly customizable and can be used for a wide range of purposes, including project management, note taking, and task tracking. I also like it because it's easy to use and has a clean and intuitive interface. Additionally, it is available on the web, mobile and desktop.

Minpunten

I found it hard to use Notion on iPads and with Apple Pencils. While it's very intuitive on laptop, it's doesn't feel the same on an iPad when using a pencil.

Tracy
Tracy

The ROI on Learning Notion is Immeasurable

Beoordeeld op 23-1-2023

Awesome experience. Now my digital biz has real structure, organization and is customized to how I wanted my operations to be set up.

Pluspunten

Freedom! Learning to use Notion has released me from the captivity of multiple software services and many-stepped business operations. I didn’t own a cell phone until I was 29 (that’s how old I am) so using apps and software services doesn’t come naturally - I had to sit and learn, watch YT vids, read alllll the help docs. But now I can pretty much build or integrate anything my company needs. I’m practically a software developer now. Plus, it’s inexpensive and can integrate w basically everything, if u don’t have time to make it yourself in Notion. They also have a great community and their company “vibe” is upbeat, motivational and encouraging - even for this “old” startup lady.

Minpunten

I have to teach each new employee how to use it and show new clients too - I’ve made video tutorials to help, but it’s always a time investment (which is worth it, eventually).

HoneyBook, Kajabi en ClickUp

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

1st of all, Kajabi is a pyramid scheme that I bought into and paid for for 12 months w/o really using - avoid at all costs. Clickup was confusing at first and you’re locked into their way of operating. Honeybook is for businesses that are unsophisticated and want to waste time and money setting up over and over.
Sekharendu
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Amazing! Simplified Database Management

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2023

Exceptional. Life Saving. Notion actually helped me organise all my research and workflow integrated...

Pluspunten

Simple interface with database backend, makes it customisable to be used for any form of management.So useful to have web based interface and database table structure, with customisable frontend database display, with link to share, with templates to duplicate all in one.

Minpunten

Formatting text has limitation, cannot increase or decrease font sizes in the body.Also cannot customise the heading/subheading etc.

Microsoft OneNote

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

Microsoft OneNote also does similar stuff, helping to organise notes etc and Evernote as well has advanced formatting as well.But ease of database in the backend, makes me choose Notion to the rest.

Microsoft OneNote en Evernote Teams

Redenen om over te stappen op Notion

Onenote doesn't have any excel integration, like for search, filter etc
Darlan
Darlan
  • Sector: Directiekantoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

NOTION.SO: AI Writing Assistant is excellent!

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2023

Pluspunten

NOTION.SO: AI Writing Assistant is Excellent because it is a very complete, customizable, flexible platform, it has an API for several other platforms, among other features. Finally, the cost benefit is incredible, both for the price and for the integrity features, artificial intelligence.

Trello en Evernote Teams

Redenen om voor Notion te kiezen

NOTION.SO: AI Writing Assistant.I don't have any dislikes, just compliments, because really, if it continues like this, it will forever be my main workspace. But I am sure that they are always looking to innovate and surprise us, as has been the case.

Google Workspace

Grace
Grace
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Using Notion to get organized and have all my stuff in one place

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2023

Extremely adaptable table and database layouts. Used it as my primary method of note-taking and journaling. I like it better than both OneNote and EverNote combined. One of, if not the greatest, note-taking apps available.

Pluspunten

Simple to input text and numbers. Terrific shortcuts for a variety of jobs. Excellent for including and embedding media. The app allows me to quickly photograph handwritten notes and store them in a folder I can sort through on my computer later.

Minpunten

Don't try to reinvent the wheel when it comes to table cell entry; if I click into a cell and start typing, it will replace the existing content (just like Excel does), and choosing cells is far more cumbersome than in Excel. The process of making a template is not the most straightforward, and it took me some time to master it.

Anastasia
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Notion - best tool for keeping track of things in your work and personal life

Beoordeeld op 25-9-2023

As a scrum master, I use Notion for backlog refinement and project management - it's always open on one of my screens. We customised it to our needs and manage multiple teamspaces with their own projects and tasks within one platform. I also use Notion in my personal projects and casual note-taking and can't imagine my life without it.

Pluspunten

I like the versatility and flexibility of Notion. It can be customised endlessly to create a workspace that works best for you. We were able to create a perfect system for task and project that suits our needs. I also like that I can add tasks and different resources to my Favourites, and they appear in the sidebar, so I'm able to easily fetch what I need. It's also easy to track any changes and comments in the Updates tab, so you don't miss if someone left a comment or assigned something to you. Another small but fantastic feature is being able to insert code and choose the formatting for it. We're a software-heavy company, so storing and sharing pieces of code is essential.

Minpunten

It's hard to find points that I don't like, but perhaps the different views and layouts could be made more intuitive. Sometimes it can take a while to figure out the best way to organise data.

Aniirudh
  • Sector: Research
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Notion is one of the most powerful end-to-end all-in-one productivity tool

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2022

Truly Amazing

Truly Amazing

Pluspunten

I love how versatile Notion is - I use it literally like a second brain in order to manage everything in life - especially chores and tasks.

Templates make this so much more powerful. I love how we can convert pages into their own websites and share them. Especially with third-party tools that work on top of Notion, it makes this a productivity beast! Absolutely love Notion

Minpunten

Mobile App needs a lot of work. Currently, it is slow and the UI is not very intuitive. Also other features like additional tab, centering sentences would make this even better.

Document Organization

it's better
Ziad
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

"Notion makes the transition from unpolished notes to polished documents quick and efficient!"

Beoordeeld op 18-11-2022

Overall and crucially, Notion makes it simple for team members who identify as "non-technical" to participate from various departments. It hasn't caused a stir way other "unintuitive" gadgets with a steep learning curve have.The backup option is comforting; it's not something you consider before you sign up, but you'll need it later if your data is even tangentially important to you.Support has typically been quite beneficial to me and my numerous questions throughout the years. Sometimes they'll confuse things by requesting extra information on a simple, obvious issue, but I know they're only doing it to find out more. Right, it's better to err on the side of overcommunication:

Pluspunten

I was introduced to Notion by a coworker, and ever since I edited that tiny seedling of a first page, I've used it frequently, grown, and even produced the literary equivalent of several novels in it. It has combined aspects I've used in other programmes and improved on them greatly.In the past, I used to become annoyed at how badly my formatting was messed up by Google Docs, Zendesk, and other services. I could essentially clear up the debris by copying and pasting it into Notion. Additionally, a page supports live editing, thus there is no separate "publish" phase! (If necessary, you can always perform a "staging/test" on a different page.) Additionally, it's very simple to target shares or make pages public.Project management for task tracking (through card columns), thorough user documentation (and the process of translating it from internal external consumption), and concept presentation are some of the business uses of Notion that I have. At home, my wife and I also used it to draught and revise our wedding vows, document items in need of repair, and other things. In other words, there were moments when I was interacting with another tool before going — "Why, Notion is capable of that already! Use Notion only!" Keeping track of my musical productions with Notion is one of my favourite uses. I serialize them with annotations so I can see what's almost finished, what has to be delivered, and what I might just be messing about with.

Minpunten

I wish we could add more bespoke styling. I'm not talking insane custom colours, but solid background colours and text with precise RGB values would make a huge impact with matching branding. Though having everything integrated seems really basic, I am aware that there are third-party applications that seek to cover these demands and things like custom domain names.Additionally, as of my most recent check, there was no way to view the original IFRAMES code, which seems incredibly cumbersome because it requires me to store that code elsewhere (perhaps in a separate Notion page) or risk it being obscured. Anyone using widgets with special embed parameters, such as those from Bandcamp and SoundCloud, should be aware of this.But overall, Notion has been fantastic!

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

The All-in-One Tool for Organizing and Managing Your Work and Life

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2023

Overall, Notion is a comprehensive and versatile tool that can help users to organize and manage their work and personal life in one place. Its flexibility, collaboration features, and wide range of integrations make it a great choice for anyone looking to increase productivity and get a better handle on their information.

Pluspunten

Notion is a versatile and powerful productivity tool that allows users to organize and manage their work and personal life in one place. It offers a wide range of features, including notes, tasks, wikis, and databases, that can be combined and customized to suit each user's specific needs.One of the key benefits of using Notion is its flexibility. It allows users to create custom pages, databases, and templates that can be used to organize and manage various types of information, such as notes, tasks, projects, and even personal information like finances. The wide range of features and ability to customize the layout to your needs make it a great tool for both personal and professional use.Another benefit of Notion is its collaboration features. It allows multiple users to access and edit the same page and database, making it easy for teams to work together on projects and shared information. Additionally, it has a feature called "Share" which lets user share a read-only version of pages or databases with people outside of your organization.Notion also integrates with a wide range of other apps and services, such as Google Drive, Trello, Slack, and Evernote, that allows to import and export data seamlessly. It also has a feature called "Integration" which can connect to other apps to bring data into Notion, such as fetching data from a website, or a RSS feed, or even taking screenshots.

Minpunten

Nothing as of now as it has helped with so many easy features to use.

Dhruvil
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Notion Review For Project Management

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2023

Notion is a powerful tool for project management, offering a range of features that can improve team collaboration, task management, and productivity. Its customizable interface, flexible task management, collaboration tools, rich media integration, and mobile app make it a popular choice for many teams. However, its steep learning curve, limited export options, limited integrations, pricing model, and customization challenges are potential weaknesses to consider when deciding whether Notion is the right tool for your project management needs.

Pluspunten

1. customizable Interface: Notion's interface is highly customizable, allowing users to create a workspace that suits their needs. This means that users can create project management templates that fit their workflows, which can save time and increase productivity.2. Flexible Task Management: Notion allows users to create tasks, set deadlines, and assign them to team members. The software offers various views, including list, board, calendar, and kanban, allowing users to choose the view that works best for them.3. Collaboration Tools: Notion's collaboration tools, including comments and mentions, make it easy for team members to communicate and work together on projects. This feature can improve team collaboration and reduce communication barriers.4. Rich Media Integration: Notion allows users to add a range of rich media, including images, videos, and files, making it easy to keep project-related information in one place. This feature can save time and reduce the need for multiple tools.5. Mobile App: Notion's mobile app allows users to access their projects on the go, making it easy to stay on top of tasks and collaborate with team members from anywhere.

Minpunten

1. Learning Curve: Notion has a steep learning curve, especially for new users. This can be a challenge for some teams and may require additional training or support.2. Limited Export Options: While Notion offers a range of import options, it has limited export options. This means that users may find it difficult to move their data out of Notion if they decide to switch to a different tool.3. Limited Integrations: Notion has limited integrations with other software tools, which may limit its usefulness for some teams. However, it does offer integrations with popular tools like Google Drive, Slack, and Trello.4. Pricing: Notion's pricing model can be expensive for larger teams, especially if they require access to premium features like guest access and version history.5. Customization Challenges: While Notion's customizable interface is a strength, it can also be a weakness. Customization can lead to cluttered workspaces, which can be challenging to navigate for some users.

Monika
Monika
  • Sector: Cosmetica

Notion is my No1 notebook I cannot imagine my life without

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2023

Pluspunten

Notion is easily accessible from any device, allowing me to effortlessly manage all my accumulated knowledge and past projects. Its block-based system enables me to organize my thoughts and conduct efficient searches. I rely on Notion for various purposes, such as tracking my work, using it as a writing tool, and sharing information and projects with my colleagues. It has significantly replaced my usage of Google Docs, and I appreciate its simple yet aesthetically pleasing design, which is crucial for my creative and strategic work. I particularly admire the promptness with which Notion incorporates new features, including the AI chat, which has been available since the early days of ChatGPT's existence.

Minpunten

I find it a bit inconvenient when I don't have internet access, especially when I'm in the middle of writing something.

Carol
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The ultimate all-in-one tool for projects

Beoordeeld op 19-11-2023

Notion is a robust tool that's transformed how I handle my ideas and projects. The level of customization is unlike any other, and having an AI assistant at my fingertips is like a dream. Despite the initial learning hurdle and the consideration of cost for the full suite of features, I find Notion to be a like a swiss army knife and an indispensable asset in my work life.

Pluspunten

- Flexibility: Customizing pages in Notion is a breeze, allowing me to organize everything just the way I like using different content blocks. I can just write plain text, attach images and files, and set up interlinked databases that I can view in multiple formats such as table, list, calendar, gallery, etc.

- Notion AI Assistant: A real time-saver that helps keep my productivity levels high since I can draft up proposals, project updates, and emails that would otherwise take me much longer writing from scratch.

- Template Gallery: Offers a good starting point for various projects and use cases.

- Seamless Integrations: Connects with other tools I use, simplifying my workflow.

Minpunten

- Steep Learning Curve: Initially, it can be daunting, and you really have to make sure that you don't fall into the trap of overly complicating your set up. You may end up trying to utilize too many of Notion's features that it becomes overwhelming to use.

- Cost Considerations: The free version is great for small personal use, but if you're using this for your business, you'll probably want to choose the paid plans, which is where the cost starts adding up with the per member pricing. The AI Assistant is an additional cost as well.