Email Meter

E-mailanalyseoplossing voor GSuite-gebruikers

4,6 /5 (5 review) Schrijf een review!
Totaalscore

Email Meter

Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 19-4-2020
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

It is incredibly easy to use and gives me an excellent way to track our customer service response time. Exactly what I needed.

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to set up with just a few clicks and instantly get so much historical data.

Minpunten

It does seem expensive for a small business like ours. I do not like that I have to pay for my account just to monitor other accounts. I am not interested in tracking the response time in my email account, just or main customer service accounts.

Zach D.
Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw
Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Efficient, Personable, and Invaluable

Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 25-3-2020
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Dwyer engaged Email Meter to provide a custom email routing solution and new analytics for our Customer Service team. They understood our urgency, flew from Spain to Michigan City, Indiana, and were able to build and implement a solution within a week. Additionally, they were able to quickly develop departmental interactive dashboards that give us insights across Dwyer that we could have never imagined. Three words to describe Email Meter would be efficient, personable, and invaluable.

Pluspunten

Before the software, I need to say that the people are the key here. They were able to learn about our entire business process and build solutions from the ground up.

From a technical standpoint, everything is very easy to use, the email routing system met our needs, the dashboards blew us away, and they are going to teach us about how they build these dashboards as well. Not much to complain about abot at all.

Minpunten

The only thing that we had problems with were some of the limitations that Google put on our email routing solution. That's not to the fault of Email Meter, though. Anything that was possible in the realm of Google was able to be built by Email Meter. The only other thing was not having detailed enough documentation for a bit.

Edoardo R.
Sector: Internet
Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Best analytics for G-Suite mailbox analysis

Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 1-5-2020
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

I have a good understanding of my email flow, both inflow and outflow

Pluspunten

I love the idea to get statistics and KPIs about the usage of my mailbox, we do exchange thousands of emails per month which is both time-consuming and impacting the workload of the organization. Data help embrace good change.

Minpunten

The product is still on development, therefore some features are still missing but they're pretty open in getting feedbacks. The real cons I've identified is that the cost per user is high if compared to the cost per user of G-Suite

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 8.0/10

Thierry T.
Sector: E-learning
Bedrijfsgrootte: 13-50 werknemers
Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Great to start with or on a budget

Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 4-5-2020

Pluspunten

It is very easy to see how you or one of your team members is interacting with the rest of the world. This enables you to define KPIs and standards.

Minpunten

The filter function takes time to get familiar with and could be improved upon but this is minor. Overall the product is great.

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling: 10.0/10

Morgan W.
Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk
Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Very helpful tool!

Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
Beoordeeld op 25-3-2020
Bron van de reviewer: Capterra

Email Meter has been great for us to manage our customer service and account management team. We've been able to see their productivity based on email count and their ability to reply quickly based on their response time. It's all put in one fluid page for us to compare and see the data easily.

Pluspunten

The features of this software are very easy to navigate. They've helped us throughout the process to make sure the components are compatible to what we're needing within our team.

Minpunten

Sometimes the website does take a while to load, but when we reach out to customer service it's resolved.