Square Online

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Great order management application

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2023

Pluspunten

I like that square offers different other features and applications that work with all the other square products. Square is also very easy to use and maintain.

Minpunten

Sometimes I think that square is physically too small or not sturdy enough.

Kristina

User Friendly Set Up

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

I actually completed my site, have it up and running and am making sales! It’s a huge accomplishment to have been able to get this done! Square made it easy to navigate and was there for me when I had questions. They did not ignore my issues and kept in touch until things were fixed.

Pluspunten

This is the mist user friendly software I have found. I have tried others and given up. But I completed my website on Square!

Minpunten

I’d like more creative options. To be able to soften edges of photos, create different shaped photos. More fonts to choose from and colors. Ability to make sections smaller and move wording around in more of the free space.

Wix

Redenen om voor Square Online te kiezen

I had a really hard time navigating Shopify. It was not user friendly and frustrated the heck out of me.

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Online

I have used square for sales on my phone and found it a great interface. Once building my site all the others were difficult to navigate.
elizabeth

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

square review

it is okay

it is okay

Pluspunten

it is fairly easy to use and update to keep us fairly current

Minpunten

we are having difficulty recapturing full money for our clients for cancelled online orders. it is very frustrating

Scott
  • Sector: Muziek

An Affordable Option for Small Businesses

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

Square Online has provided the most effective and affordable option for a growing small business that cannot afford the hefty price tags of other systems.

Pluspunten

Square Online is a decent system that integrates well with the Square Retail POS. Managing inventory is generally easy although more features could be added consistent with our industry. Square stepped up its game by offering more options during the pandemic such as enhanced marketing tools, sales channel integrations with Facebook and an additional fulfillment method to offer to clients. Marketing features are decent, and the convenience of mobile apps is convenient when on the go.

Minpunten

Square needs to consider businesses that offer rentals. There can be improvements to better manage rental inventory and sales. Also, many manufacturers in our industry require that sale prices not be listed on e-commerce platforms. Square Online should add a "Call for Price" option.

Rain POS

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Online

Cost effectiveness, additional features for non-premium accounts, convenience
Chris

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I’ll never go back to a “typical” credit card processor again

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

During this time where people are still a little wary of dining in restaurants, square online has been a vital tool in helping me serve customers through delivery and pickup.

Pluspunten

I love almost everything about square. The way it catalogs all of my merchandise to the ease of access for customer info, do building my website to managing payroll and the loyalty program that engages my customers and makes shopping with me more fun for them.

Minpunten

There really isn’t much I can think of here, square really packs a punch but they could add a “processing fee” option where we can pass the credit card processing percentage on to the customer and remove it as a “cash incentive”

Thomas

The only software I’ll use

Pluspunten

You can run your entire business through Square. E-commerce, storefront, payroll, marketing, team management and inventory management.

Minpunten

A little in the pricey side but still worth it. Getting in touch with customer service is not easy.

Redenen om voor Square Online te kiezen

Squares payment solutions and we could run the entire business through Square so it made sense to switch.

WooCommerce

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Online

They accept CBD and Hemp companies and they offer more services than Shopify.
Kandace
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Square is great!

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

I don’t use it that much.

I don’t use it that much.

Pluspunten

I love all the functions and being able to keep track of all my clients and check them out and get them rescheduled so quickly!

Minpunten

I wish there was a better way to switch between locations on the appointment app

Vagaro

Redenen om voor Square Online te kiezen

Better way to link my appointments with my POS system.

Goldie

The price
Savannah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy and affordable online service

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

I love square I’ve been using it for 6+ Years now and it’s easy. I love That they offer square capital and it comes ar all the right times

Pluspunten

I love the ability to check out a client and book a client within the same app. I love that I can Access transactions and reports right from my phone

Minpunten

The ability to book with a credit card for no shows and allowing us to choose what’s being charged and making sure the card is legit

Vagaro

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Online

Cost. Accessible to me and client, smoother functions
Karen Mardell
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best business user platform available!

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

Excellent. Great customer service, follow up, and explanation's when needed.

Excellent. Great customer service, follow up, and explanation's when needed.

Pluspunten

Customers rave on the ease of use and it's super easy to navigate, edit, or update.

Minpunten

Sometimes, it can be difficult to find the location to make a change to the site.

PayPal en Schedulicity

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Online

Less time to set up, very customer friendly, pricing, service, and platform use.
Brianna
Brianna
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

The Best Pre-Made Layouts

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2022

Overall good experience, no issues.

Overall good experience, no issues.

Pluspunten

I love their pre-made website designs, they are very colorful and creative. Designing with Square saves me a lot of time when editing from my mobile phone, as well.

Minpunten

I dislike nothing, everything works good. I just wish that the free trial was longer than 14 days.

Nicole

Stylist that uses Square

Pretty good

Pretty good

Pluspunten

It’s Straight forward and end-user friendly.

Minpunten

I want more personalization for my website.

Vagaro en Acuity Scheduling

Redenen om voor Square Online te kiezen

I didn’t like that styleseat charged my customers to book online.

Colleague recommendation
Jonathan
  • Sector: Sport

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best software for any business period!

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

I couldn't have asked for a better company to work with. My company is growing against all odds thanks to square.

Pluspunten

What i love about square is how user friendly it is. How square cares about its customers in how they have excellent customer service.

They help grow my business to now have multiple locations

Minpunten

Nothing !!!! Square is perfect. Absolutely will never leave square.

Tanya
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Why you should go with Square

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

I love that I can post new products to my website and then tag them on my social media platforms all within 5 min. It just makes sooo many things simpler.

Pluspunten

The ease of setting up my website was amazing!!! I had no website design experience prior to setting mine up. It was so easy. I just followed the prompts and read some of the tips and voilà! I have an amazing website!! I get compliments from my customers all time on how nice my website looks. They are absolutely amazed that I didn’t myself with no prior experience. If I can do this anyone can!!

Minpunten

I can’t really think of anything that sticks out to me that I don’t like. The few issues that I’ve had were usually my error or not quite understanding what was needed. Just like with any computer software once you learn it and get familiar with it it’s a breeze.

Canva

Cost and ease of use.
Alyssa

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best for small business!

Pluspunten

Implementing Square was the easiest way to get my small business off the ground. Whag started as just a plug in card reader on my phone has now evolved into a brick and mortar retail storefront with an awesome online presence and shopping cart. The ease of installation and setup is what I love most about Square. It's accessible and intuitive.

Minpunten

I wish Square would accept EBT transactions. Otherwise, I have very few hiccups with the system. And it's constantly being updated to implement new features requested by its users.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

All Square, but will Shop-If-I have a need/opportunity to try a different provider 😉

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2023

Overall, each individual component part is quite strong. And several of them do work quite well together when aligned with the more common use cases (e.g. accepting bookings for a hairstylist followed by in-person payments, or estimates and invoice management for a service business). However, as you start layering in additional complexity or are looking at less common needs/applications, the simplicity that is arguably its core selling feature in the beginning ends up working against it as you start to feel like you've got "lots of different things, in lots of different places, and some of it is repetitive but isn't always, and some of it syncs automatically but sometimes not, and........" well... you get the drift.

Pluspunten

Overall, they offer a robust service suite with sleek POS tools, a clean end-user UI, strong inventory management, and offer a strong, trusted brand name in the market.

Minpunten

I get the impression Square is best suited for rather "single-dimensional" businesses -- when you start to get into more dynamic and multi-faceted distribution channels, order types, variable inventory and order process flows, etc., it starts to feel a bit clunky.

Michaeline
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Square Online Review

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

Very happy overall with ease of use. Additional upgrades and additional are appreciated.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, inexpensive, integrates with square store easily.

Minpunten

Website templates are limited and square online stores start to all look similar. Offering discounts with multiple purchased items without using a coupon is not available. Having automatic shipping discounts without using a coupon is not available. Would like automatic discounts and be able to offer free shipping when minimum orders are met. Have to be careful about generating a shipping label because you only get one chance. If a shipment requires two or more labels, can only generate through square online via shippo. Then have to go to shippo to generate additional labels. That is a hassle.

Redenen om voor Square Online te kiezen

Wanted to integrate my retail storefront with online storefront

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Online

I like square products very much!
John
John
  • Sector: Publiceren

Square Online-Best Solution for Small Business ECommerce

Beoordeeld op 14-7-2023

Pluspunten

That it integrates with all of the other Square Products. I love I can access it from my mobile device.

Minpunten

The connectivity can be spotty at times and it can crash on mobile devices at inopportune times.

Judith
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

Square Online

Great ! Love it !!!

Great ! Love it !!!

Pluspunten

Ease of use and setup and cost. As a small business - this service is perfect for our needs.

Minpunten

No issues or problems except for the one exception - during the customer checkout process, there is an option for including a coupon at checkout - this is by default - there is no way for the seller to opt out of this option - it should be an option for the seller to enable this if they plan to offer a coupon or special code.

Dan
  • Sector: Meubels

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Saved out store during pandemic shutdown!

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2021

Square Online and the entire Square retail catalog have changed the way we approach our business. Third-party integrations and a clean, customizable interface have always simplified moving from one aspect of serving our clients to another. Be it invoice capabilities, seamless Quickbooks integration, or the ease of starting e-commerce through Square Online, Square has done our business right!

Pluspunten

Square Online enabled us to turn our existing managed inventory into a contemporary and stylish website that had us e-commerce capable in just a few days. The templates are clean and easy to use and the publishing was straight forward.

Minpunten

There were times when directly editing the html or css would have been useful. Workarounds always took extra time and may ultimately lead us away from the product as a long term e-commerce solution.

Dylan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great for the cost

Pluspunten

Ease of use was crucial for us, and the integration was okay

Minpunten

Integration could be better, full integration with the square POS would be nice.

Amber

Software Review

Absolutely love it!

Absolutely love it!

Pluspunten

Very user friendly! Easy to jump into different categories and simple to create!

Minpunten

So difficulty but customer service is great!

Emily

User friendly

The software meets all my business needs

The software meets all my business needs

Pluspunten

This software does everything I need it to do. It is simple to use. I did not need any additional training or education. It meets all my business needs.

Minpunten

Nothing. It exceeds all my business needs and is user friendly

PayPal

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Online

More convenient and cost effective.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Easy access for small business transaction

Beoordeeld op 29-6-2021

Square has been good to me through the years and so I've stayed loyal to it. Even though their processing fees are a bit more, I trust if something goes wrong that I can get someone on the phone and we can solve it quickly. Fewer angry customers means more money long term!

Pluspunten

I'm a big fan of Square even though there are other credit processors that are cheaper now. I still use Square because their customer service is good and I know if I have a problem I can access a real live human.

Minpunten

I had some initials problems integrating into my Wordpress site. It got complicated and I had to speak with Wordpress to make it work.

Lauren
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Great POS system

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

Overall this is a great Point of Sales system. It is easy for new employees to learn and it has a lot of options for different ways to sell your products. It is a one-stop-shop for online & in person sales.

Pluspunten

This software is generally easy to use and I would recommend it to anyone starting a new business. It is pretty straightforward and we do not have a lot of issues with the system.

Minpunten

We really wish we could make notes on an invoice after it has been paid! Even if it is just an internal note for our records. Also, Adding a new location was not very straight forward.

Karl
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Really good for simple cases

Pluspunten

The software was very easy to setup. I was able to configure a website, add items to sell, and get up and running quickly.

Minpunten

Inventory management is a mess if you want to provide bundles or bulk discounts automatically. Square Online has coupons, but the user must apply them. There is no way to provide bulk discounts or bundled discounts. Manually creating such bundles is possible, but adds to inventory complexity. My Square inventory never matches my real counts because I have to manually adjust for bundles.