Square Online

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Laura

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I love this site and it's features

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2021

I love how overrall easy it is to use Square from the initial taking of payment, organization of reports and invoicing and the value you get for a nominal price.

Pluspunten

Great value for the money, templates make starting up easier than you can imagine, time saving and organization right at your fingertips.

Minpunten

Some editing features are difficult to understand when adding pages or sections to online platform. Would like to see more instructions or easier to understand instructions when adding products and customization to pages and sections.

PayPal

Redenen om voor Square Online te kiezen

I did not like the cost of the fees associated with PayPal nor did I like the invoicing as compared to Square.

PayPal

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Online

Easier to use, better invoicing, better and more widely used devices for payment and a brand everyone knows.
Kristina

User Friendly Set Up

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

I actually completed my site, have it up and running and am making sales! It’s a huge accomplishment to have been able to get this done! Square made it easy to navigate and was there for me when I had questions. They did not ignore my issues and kept in touch until things were fixed.

Pluspunten

This is the mist user friendly software I have found. I have tried others and given up. But I completed my website on Square!

Minpunten

I’d like more creative options. To be able to soften edges of photos, create different shaped photos. More fonts to choose from and colors. Ability to make sections smaller and move wording around in more of the free space.

Wix

Redenen om voor Square Online te kiezen

I had a really hard time navigating Shopify. It was not user friendly and frustrated the heck out of me.

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Online

I have used square for sales on my phone and found it a great interface. Once building my site all the others were difficult to navigate.
elizabeth

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

square review

it is okay

Pluspunten

it is fairly easy to use and update to keep us fairly current

Minpunten

we are having difficulty recapturing full money for our clients for cancelled online orders. it is very frustrating

Jessica
  • Sector: Beeldende kunst

Excellant Switch

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

I used paywall and stripe before finding square. Square is QUICK to get your money to you and will take contracts into consideration when a client disputes, which is really great. Customer service is hard to get to, you have to go through a series of articles to find help & there is no one to actually talk to when you can't find the answer int he articles.

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to add a customer & create/send/edit invoices for them.

Minpunten

I wish square was compatible with my online gallery service (pixieset) and I wish that I could see invoices from HoneyBook in my square dashboard! It is difficult having everything in different sites.

Kathleen

POM’s Review

Pluspunten

Easy to use, affordable, quick to manage inventory, professional templates.

Minpunten

I wish there were a multi-select option when Bulk Editing items onto the website (as in, putting in category and marking visible at the same time).

Shopify Plus en Shopify

Redenen om voor Square Online te kiezen

Inventory Management and syncing in-store and online sales.

Squarespace

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Online

Ease of template/use, inventory management
Kimmy
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Solid platform for a basic online store

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2021

My overall experience with Square Online is very positive because it made it super easy and cheap to create a basic online store. I was also already familiar with the dashboard because of other Square products so it was easy to use for me. However, if you want to do anything personalized or include more complicated features, Square can make it difficult.

Pluspunten

This is an awesome product for small start-up businesses. You can do a ton with the free plan and the customer service has always been super helpful in my experience. You can literally build a working online store for free, however, to get the domain you have to pay monthly. The footer and header are already made for you and they look really professional and nice. You create the pages based on pre-made elements which makes it really easy.

Minpunten

The design of the website is pretty strict, you can't add much of your own designs or layouts. You have to make your ideas fit their layouts. Domain transferring was difficult, but the customer service helped. The embedded automatic forms sometimes don't work (I wouldn't get notified by all the submissions on my website). It can also be difficult to navigate the website in the editing portal.

Wix en Weebly

Redenen om voor Square Online te kiezen

I switched because of $$$.

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Online

Square online was free (before I added a domain) and it required no coding experience. It also connected to the products that I sold in person at my retail store.
Chris

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I’ll never go back to a “typical” credit card processor again

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

During this time where people are still a little wary of dining in restaurants, square online has been a vital tool in helping me serve customers through delivery and pickup.

Pluspunten

I love almost everything about square. The way it catalogs all of my merchandise to the ease of access for customer info, do building my website to managing payroll and the loyalty program that engages my customers and makes shopping with me more fun for them.

Minpunten

There really isn’t much I can think of here, square really packs a punch but they could add a “processing fee” option where we can pass the credit card processing percentage on to the customer and remove it as a “cash incentive”

Thomas

The only software I’ll use

Pluspunten

You can run your entire business through Square. E-commerce, storefront, payroll, marketing, team management and inventory management.

Minpunten

A little in the pricey side but still worth it. Getting in touch with customer service is not easy.

Redenen om voor Square Online te kiezen

Squares payment solutions and we could run the entire business through Square so it made sense to switch.

WooCommerce

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Online

They accept CBD and Hemp companies and they offer more services than Shopify.
Amber
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

I made a quick website since I was already using their POS and appointments

Beoordeeld op 14-7-2022

Easy and satisfying to use. It's not as customizable as SquareSpace, but it looks good and integrates with a decent amount of third party apps.

Pluspunten

I like how easy it was to create a simple website that looks good and works well with little issue.

Minpunten

Square Online is meant to go along with their other services, such as POS, inventory management, online shops, appointments, etc. It's not trying to be highly customizable, but it is just customizable enough to do a fine job for most small businesses.

Squarespace

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Online

I needed something fast with a short learning curve.
Tamara
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Maandelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Square

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2023

Pluspunten

The ability to make and receive payments

Minpunten

After looking at the review options, I don't think I learned as much about its functions. May try again.

Kandace
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Square is great!

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

I don’t use it that much.

Pluspunten

I love all the functions and being able to keep track of all my clients and check them out and get them rescheduled so quickly!

Minpunten

I wish there was a better way to switch between locations on the appointment app

Vagaro

Redenen om voor Square Online te kiezen

Better way to link my appointments with my POS system.

Goldie

The price
Kate

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Getting better

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

I love having a website that syncs with my in store sales. It’s made improvements, but a few more would make it better.

Pluspunten

I love that it integrates so easily with my inventory.

Minpunten

I’d love more customization in the design of the site, to make it more on brand to my business. I’d love a way to sort items by sold out so I can reorder easily or mark them unavailable.

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Online

I’ve been using square for a long time and wanted to stick with what I’ve already invested in.
Abhyona
  • Sector: Cosmetica
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

It does what it says it’ll do!

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

Overall I enjoy square, it does what it supposed to do and I can’t really complain.

Pluspunten

I really like squares booking platform, the ease of which customers can access the site, select a service, and book an appointment. I also like the fact that excepting payment is very easy, not as time consuming as other platforms or means, and allows me to efficiently and effectively check out clients upon completion of their service.

Minpunten

The thing I like least about this software is that I am unable to customize text messaging. Having the ability to customize text messaging is important for my business as it allows me to further extend my brand voice via text communications to clients. I also dislike the fact that I am unable to pick and choose what types of services require a contract and which ones do not. I would also love to have the feature to implement a questionnaire for new clients or existing clients to learn a little bit more about them prior to their service.

karen
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Retail shop review

Pluspunten

Easy to use - love the integration with my POS in-store. I don't have to worry about purchasing an additional app to manage inventory.

Minpunten

I wish they had a gift registry option - that would make this almost perfect!

Vend en Shopify

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Online

Pricing, ease of use, least amount of issues described by other users, transportability (events outside of B&M), no need for additional apps to manage inventory between systems.
Stephanie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy to Use for Professional New Small Businesses

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

Overall, I’ve been pleased with my experience with Square. I was glad to be able to re-negotiate my processing fee earlier this year, and the online store was really helpful during the beginning of the pandemic.

Pluspunten

My business features both a retail store and a distribution branch, and being able to manage both areas of my business through Square has been wonderfully helpful, especially during my first year of business. The user interface is intuitive and easy-to-use for my staff, and adding and deleting items from the sale screen is quick and easy. Keeping my distribution items separately categorized and off of the retail display makes managing both parts of my business even easier.

Minpunten

I’ve had some issues with taxes being calculated properly, as I have tax applied to some items and not others. When I calculate what this should be on my own versus what Square says, the numbers haven’t always matched up. Also, getting photos to appear on the same item across devices (Square register, Square app, Square online) hasn’t always worked and has required me to upload the image for a second time or to change the image format.

Michelle
  • Sector: Restaurants
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Long Times Square Supporter

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

Pretty great for all the years we have used it and it has improved since we started using it!

Pluspunten

Easy to setup - and easy to train staff!

Minpunten

Customer merging issues, some reporting issues

Clover

Cost and better tech

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Online

Easy to understand and could use on tablets
Summer-Rain

Daily User & Pretty Happy

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2021

Overall, I am very happy with being able to use this to streamline my business everyday.

Pluspunten

I like that it is user friendly and easy to have multiple employees using at the same time.

Minpunten

That there are still features with the payroll and team members that don’t work well or make sense. Difficult to navigate and set up. I would appreciate a marked shipped button for invoices.

Rhonda

Square Online Exceeds Expectations

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2021

Square online continues to impress me. The website looks good and is easy for a customer to use. I don't have to spend a fortune on it and I don't have to be tech savvy!

Pluspunten

I love that everything is integrated! The POS, mobile and website it is a GREAT value for the cost! I also love that the software is continually improved upon to make the systems even more seamless.

Minpunten

Amazingly, the con is also all of the integration. It took me several phone calls to figure out how I could allow a 3rd party to help me with the SEO aspect without giving them the keys to the ship! I did finally reach someone that helped me with that but in the end, I decided that putting so much thought into SEO is slightly overrated and I decided to just utilize the default and write great descriptions in the first place.

Michaeline
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Square Online Review

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

Very happy overall with ease of use. Additional upgrades and additional are appreciated.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, inexpensive, integrates with square store easily.

Minpunten

Website templates are limited and square online stores start to all look similar. Offering discounts with multiple purchased items without using a coupon is not available. Having automatic shipping discounts without using a coupon is not available. Would like automatic discounts and be able to offer free shipping when minimum orders are met. Have to be careful about generating a shipping label because you only get one chance. If a shipment requires two or more labels, can only generate through square online via shippo. Then have to go to shippo to generate additional labels. That is a hassle.

Redenen om voor Square Online te kiezen

Wanted to integrate my retail storefront with online storefront

Redenen om over te stappen op Square Online

I like square products very much!
Robin
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

So easy to use

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2021

Thank you Square for making selling at markets seamless and easy. I recommend Square to other business owners and vendors every chance I get.

Pluspunten

Square is great to use at your mobile location or in your brick and mortar store. I love how it sends customers receipts if they choose and syncs my inventory automatically when an item is sold. The Shippo integration is wonderful and automatically populates the customers information for shipping labels. It helps me stay organized and I love the ability to create reports showing me category sales as well as so many other aspects of my business. The deposits made to my account are timely as well.

Minpunten

The mobile app doesn’t work most of the time unfortunately. It would be helpful if it was reliable so I can edit my website on the go when I need to.

Price and ease of use
Judith

Square Online

Great ! Love it !!!

Pluspunten

Ease of use and setup and cost. As a small business - this service is perfect for our needs.

Minpunten

No issues or problems except for the one exception - during the customer checkout process, there is an option for including a coupon at checkout - this is by default - there is no way for the seller to opt out of this option - it should be an option for the seller to enable this if they plan to offer a coupon or special code.

Dan
  • Sector: Meubels

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Saved out store during pandemic shutdown!

Beoordeeld op 16-6-2021

Square Online and the entire Square retail catalog have changed the way we approach our business. Third-party integrations and a clean, customizable interface have always simplified moving from one aspect of serving our clients to another. Be it invoice capabilities, seamless Quickbooks integration, or the ease of starting e-commerce through Square Online, Square has done our business right!

Pluspunten

Square Online enabled us to turn our existing managed inventory into a contemporary and stylish website that had us e-commerce capable in just a few days. The templates are clean and easy to use and the publishing was straight forward.

Minpunten

There were times when directly editing the html or css would have been useful. Workarounds always took extra time and may ultimately lead us away from the product as a long term e-commerce solution.

Dylan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great for the cost

Pluspunten

Ease of use was crucial for us, and the integration was okay

Minpunten

Integration could be better, full integration with the square POS would be nice.

Alesha
  • Sector: Cosmetica

Stylist Review

Pluspunten

Easy to use and I love all of the extra features.

Minpunten

I wish to allowed reviews to be posted on social media.

Jordan
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best scheduling app I’ve ever used!

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

My overall experience so far has been positive. It saves me a headache most days, and keeps me super organized. Before square I just used my Apple calendar, which was a nightmare because of other non work related things interfering with my appointment. I have told almost everyone about this software because it’s really a superior application over anything I’ve used in the past. I am a highly satisfied customer!

Pluspunten

The scheduler & the website have served me most purpose. I also really enjoy the ability to check out my customers, and keep record of all of my finances. I know that my customers have really enjoyed & appreciated the appointment notice they receive the day before their appointment, and the ability to reschedule if necessary. It has really freed up a lot of my time to do school work (full time student). I am not having to constantly remind & respond to everyone. I am highly satisfied with square, and am happy to continue using it!

Minpunten

I don’t have any big cons with this software. I think the only thing that was a little bit of a struggle to get used to is when I schedule new customers I have to be extra careful about inputting their information or else they are put into my system incorrectly.. which sometimes leads to scheduling mix ups.