Synder

Slimme app voor het beheren van Shopify-/Stripe-/PayPal-/Square-betalingen

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Richard
  • Sector: Diergeneeskunde

Seamless!

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2019

Chuffed to bits - and I highly recommend this product.

Chuffed to bits - and I highly recommend this product.

Pluspunten

Automation. Automation is the name of the game. And with this integration into QuickBooks, what used to be cross-referencing between online banking on the left side of the monitor, with spreadsheets on the right side, with 10 open tabs for Amazon purchases, eBay purchases etc, etc, etc... ...All of this is done in a few clicks. Literally a few clicks.

I'm a one-man-band (not literally), so saving time and stress with this type of payments system makes my life a heck of a lot easier.

Minpunten

I haven't come across any bumps/issues/whatever yet.

Scott
  • Sector: Internet

Synder App - They Do One Thing and Do It Well

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2021

It was excellent. We went from a Quickbooks Desktop workflow that included emails/post-its to a fully streamlined, automated workflow. While we could have stayed with Quickbooks Desktop, we shifted to Quickbooks Online with little or no effort on the Synder app.

Pluspunten

Loved the flexibility of the application to act as a conduit for our transactions. Support staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were fantastic to help us through testing and onboarding.

They support multiple transactional sources.

Minpunten

We had some glitches at first and had some display issues using various browsers. The support staff helped to rectify the issues and kept us in the loop throughout the process.

jadon
  • Sector: Filantropie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

review

Beoordeeld op 28-5-2019

bookkeeping and accounting. much neede tool to expedite our needs

bookkeeping and accounting. much neede tool to expedite our needs

Pluspunten

The tool is very easy to use. I was up and running within minutes

Minpunten

nothing. I had a very successful time integrating the app into our normal bookkeeping records

• Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Bulletproof Sync Between Stripe & QBO

Beoordeeld op 6-5-2019

Pluspunten

Business Payments is basically set and forget. We've been using it for more than a year and we haven't had to touch it at all. All of our Stripe transactions are automatically imported into QBO just a few minutes after they happen.

Minpunten

We don't have any dislikes. It does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Donna
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Quickbooks intergration

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2019

Pluspunten

Very easy to setup and use and support was patient with my questions even though I didn't really need them as the answers were easy to find.

I love the ability to either syn automatically or turn that off and select only the items I want, and that it was easy to setup both Stripe and PayPal with the same APP.

We are a Canadian company using QB online in multicurrency and it was very easy to select to proper accounts for everything to map to correctly

The pricing is reasonable

Minpunten

So far there is nothing negative to say

Trenton
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

SImplify The Process

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2019

This App has made the integrating of Payal Transactions with Quickbooks simply saving time and eliminating problems.

Pluspunten

This APP simplifies acccounting and integration of PayPal with Quickbooks saving time, and eliminating the complexity of accounting for the novice. It is easy to set Up and thus track Profits & Loss & Taxes . Nice Tool.

Minpunten

Price: This App Could Be More affordable at the higer tiers to attract Statup Ventures

Maria Paz
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Saves a lot of work

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2019

We are very happy. Saves a lot of time.

We are very happy. Saves a lot of time.

Pluspunten

Business Payments generates the invoices on Quickbooks online for all Stripe and Paypal transactions. Before using this app we had to split manually every transaction, which took a lot of work.

Minpunten

Some time the information from stripe and Paypal arrives before the transfer. It's a bit confusing

• Sector: Marktonderzoek

Snyder App is Excellent tool for Stripe to QB sync

Beoordeeld op 28-4-2020

Great product! Very easy to get started using the app to sync Stripe to QB. Customer support is super helpful, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pluspunten

Very easy setup, intuitive, and user-friendly. Mapping of accounts is seamless.

Minpunten

Wish there were more pricing options... we need something between "Small" and "Medium"

• Sector: Entertainment
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Very Happy

Beoordeeld op 25-6-2019

Just fine. Very happy so far.

Just fine. Very happy so far.

Pluspunten

The ability to hook into other platforms to be able to streamline the data input. The ease of doing that without aligning data fields has been a huge benefit. Everything goes where it is supposed to go and that helps!

Minpunten

Nothing that I have found at this time.

Cyrus
  • Sector: Muziek

Easy, painless process.

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2019

Pluspunten

Spent way too long searching for alternatives to integrate Stripe with Quickbooks, ended up using this app directly within Quickbooks and I'm more than satisfied.

Minpunten

Costs money, which adds up amongst everything else, but that's to be expected.

Michael
  • Sector: Import en export

Worth every penny

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2021

Buy and setting up the product was extremely easy, support so far has been exceptional, but I am also realizing that I am just scratching the surface on what Synder all can do for us. As our business grows, I am sure I'll find new/additional value add from the platform.

Pluspunten

We currently primarily rely on Quickbooks for our administration but use Synder to consolidate sales from four platforms (Etsy, Amazon, Square, and Paypal) in to a single administration. Synder grooms the data before we receive it into Quickbooks. The product works really well and when I ran into problems (twice) tech support was really supportive and left no stone unturned to resolve my issues.
At first I was nervous to spend the money for our starting business but by now they have proven to be worth every penny.

Minpunten

The pricing for Synder is transaction based, which by itself is a pretty clever pricing model. As a new user I started syncing records before I had all the product mappings figured out. Now that I am deeper into the product I realize I need to go back and rerun historic transactions to resolve to the right products in QuickBooks Inventory management

Shannon
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Nice product with a lot of functionality

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2022

Pluspunten

Unlike many who probably use this, we use Square POS for restaurants. The main feature we love is the ability to real-time import Square transactions. But what's really different, is how they handle each transaction. Along with Square for Restaurants, we also have a Square checking account. Unlike traditional use of merchant accounts (where your transaction is logged and then automatically transferred to your bank account), with this setup Square is both the settlement account and the first deposit account. Synder is the only company that actually executes and logs both transactions (the sale / settlement & then the transfer to the square internal "checking" account).

Minpunten

Not really a Synder con, as so far none of them support this, but the lack of Square support for other Square transactions. Square now has checking & savings accounts, debit cards and loans. All of which are not sync'd by any of these types of software products (including Square's own).

Kara
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Synder is easy and critical to my business

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2022

It has been great. It's smooth, easy, and consistent. Customer support has been great when I've had a question. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was able to chat with me and answer all questions I had.

Pluspunten

Synder takes the work out of my accounting. All invoices paid are synched directly to my Quickbooks. It's smoother and I never have to worry. Before Synder, I was manually trying to keep track of everything. This makes it so easy.

Minpunten

I have no complaints. Synder has been great with all needs

Enid
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Intuit should be grateful this company exists

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2020

Compared to the desktop version, Quickbooks online is a hot mess. It is probably fabulous for a tiny business or individual entrepreneur. But our online educational non-profit is obviously far too complicated for their programmers. Our transactions are through PayPal, Square, and Stripe. With the online version of Quickbooks - you cannot get a good import from these major providers unless you purchase Synder. At least the programmers at Synder know how to get it done and get it done right. Every question I have asked has been immediately answered with the right information that I needed. The program itself works like a charm.

Pluspunten

As I told [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the last time I asked for his help importing PayPal and Stripe - This service is the only reason I'm not on tranquilizers while trying to work with Quickbooks online. The Synder app is logical, well thought out and works - in other words, everything that Quickbooks online is not.

Minpunten

At the moment I'm so grateful it exists I cannot think of a con.

Michael
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product and fantastic support

Beoordeeld op 5-7-2021

Pluspunten

This SaaS synchs my Stripe transactions and Quickbooks. It is fast, accurate. And the tech support is excellent.
Worked today with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who was knowledge and patient. Really knew his stuff, did not waste anytime as his communications were very clear and actionable. Superb chat support.

none, I love Synder. This is fantastic software
If you need your QBO to talk to Stripe, this is the stuff to use

Emma
  • Sector: Internet

Fantastic customer support

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2019

Pluspunten

The automation between QuickBooks and payment gateways. The support is absolutely fantastic. I had such in depth and immediate help from the rep who made me feel that I was important enough to answer promptly and spend time on. I have been so frustrated in setting up my new QuickBooks account, and their online chat was painful and clearly the operator was talking to someone else. With Cloud Business, I had immediate and individual help, which really worked for me and helped to get my book keeping operational where QBO had no real interest. Thank you so much. The support alone is why I have now chosen to use Business Payments going forward.

Minpunten

The price of course but it's not a real complaint!

Jadelyne

Excellent Tool

Beoordeeld op 11-5-2019

Absolutely love the ease of use. I had my clients Stripe transactions into QuickBooks Online within minutes.

Pluspunten

I never even knew a such thing existed. I initially went back and forth between QuickBooks and my clients Stripe account. Once Business Payments was referred to me by a fellow bookkeeper I immediately downloaded it, and I will definitely keep using it for myself and other clients.

Minpunten

When I initially downloaded this product for my client, I needed to sync a few months of transactions--exceeding the 50 transaction sync limit. The organization is so small that going forward the 50 transaction limit will suffice, however, just for my initial setup I would have liked to be given a little more. Perhaps a first time user bonus?

Catherine
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT

Beoordeeld op 13-2-2020

The Chat Support offered here is OUTSTANDING. Stan took a long time to walk me through setting multicurrency accounts, answered ALL my questions with patience and then answered some more questions. Every time I have chatted with him, I am super happy. This is a rare thing today. OLGA is equally Super! Thank you!

Pluspunten

This software logical and makes sense to the accounting user. It is forgiving in allowing rollbacks of syncs, just in case you screw up.

Minpunten

So far no cons with the product. I will have to use it longer to look for cons.

Bill
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

New user here

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2021

Pluspunten

New user here. Can't comment on anything yet except implementation assistance, which was outstanding. Anna asked all the right questions to find out what we needed, then walked me through every step of the process to configure Synder AND configure QBO (!!!) to integrate the two products in exactly the way I hoped things would work. I think this is so important to a successful implementation and, honestly, not something many companies get right. Synder did.

Minpunten

New user - don't have enough experience to comment.

Isabelle
  • Sector: Luxeartikelen en sieraden

save time and money

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2021

Pluspunten

very easy to integrate, this app saves you time and works seamlessly. great customer support.

Minpunten

sometimes a bit confusing with the different european VAT rates.

Broc
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Check out the Synder app for syncing transactions with Quickbooks!

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2020

I had a great experience. I was very pleased.

I had a great experience. I was very pleased.

Pluspunten

I had a great experience in researching the functionalities of the Synder App for my Stripe and Paypal transactions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely knowledgable and answered all of my questions. If you are unsure about getting this app, be sure to chat in and speak to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He will assist and guide you and address any concerns you may have.

Minpunten

I did not experience any negative effects of using this software.

Becky
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Simple and easy to connect with QBOnline

Beoordeeld op 9-5-2019

I used to have to create journal entries and add fees separate from the transaction and note everything correctly. This does it seamlessly and interfaces with QBOnline easily.

Pluspunten

Helps me to simplify the reconciliation process on QBOnline by streamlining transactions from different payment options.

Minpunten

So far, the only thing that has confused me is the website is b-payments.com, but the customer support comes from cloudbusinessltd.com, so it can misdirect a new user. Otherwise, once it is set up, there are no hang-ups.

Meagan

Accountant at the Beach

Beoordeeld op 16-4-2019

Good.

Good.

Pluspunten

It allows Stripe to feed through and properly reflect fees.

Minpunten

It is a little complicated to get started.

• Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Business Payments Review

Beoordeeld op 15-4-2019

Well, I believe that the main tip is to try to sync just 1 txn, for a vivid picture. After that, I can turn it into the autosync mode and gets my transactions into the QBO company.

Pluspunten

That application is a great automatic tool for my current money flow. It's simple to use because of an intuitive interface.

Minpunten

Despite the fairly large number of settings, the automatic default settings on initial setup are working correctly, after the sync my accounts stay balanced.

Valeria
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Excellent service!

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2020

Everything is running smoothly, my accounts are synced and auto sync without a problem and customer service is great! (Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!)

Pluspunten

So easy to set up and maintain. Great customer service! (Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!)

Minpunten

Nothing so far. It was really easy to use and this was after abandoning other apps in the midst of a lengthy and confusing setup process.