Suralink

Oplossing voor het beheer van workflows voor accountantskantoren

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Robert

One of the best Provided By Client documentation system

Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020

The benefit is that Suralink provides the absolute best environment for users of any technical level to be able to use. As a PBC system, it works well to keep both the client and the users informed when new material is needed or has been uploaded.

Pluspunten

Suralink provides a very quick and easy to understand documentation provision system. You setup your users, and can assign clients to those users, along with the applicable information needed for contact points at the client. Not only does the user see what is still needed for the work to be performed, but the client is able to understand completely what is still needed. Reports are made available via email to the client so they can visually see how much data is required. As a provided by client system, it is one of the best.

Minpunten

There needs to be one more level of security to allow users to just be users without having to assign all as manager level, so that client assignments can be more restrictive. Depending on use, you may have to assign users as managers instead of just staff so they can see multiple clients at a time.

Jill
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2020

Pluspunten

The software is fairly easy to use. I really like the drag and drop option.

Minpunten

I don't really like that we are required to add "request list". I would like the ability it add folders where clients can upload information without it being called a "request list". This confuses some clients.

Tam

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Pluspunten

Everything works well, sometimes need more time to load.

Minpunten

Sometimes I couldn't download the firm upload files

Karen

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020

Pluspunten

The software overall has been useful for organization purposes and tracking requests better. We like that we are able to import and export our client assistance request list which makes it extremely portable and easy to revise, tailor into outstanding items lists, etc. Being able to link files to requests has been helpful because the client does not always name files that are intuitive.

Minpunten

1) Better onboarding for clients specifically in regards to their notifications. We often have to email our clients for them to know that information has been added/changed, etc. within Suralink. Their set-up does not seem to be intuitive.
2) Possible additional use of colors to quickly identify changes or new items to requests, particularly if those requests had been previously marked accepted. (Sometimes our clients inadvertently upload additional information to completed requests.)
3) In relation to #2, the timeline is useful but sometimes overwhelming, particularly on bigger jobs. It would be helpful if we could clear the timeline of processed items to only see new notifications. We realize you can mark them as processed, etc.; however, they still show up and that can be confusing.

Brian
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

Suralink experience

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2020

My overall experience has been great. The people I have talked with via the live chat support channel have been very responsive and pleasant. They are "real people" - meaning they don't express false empathy by repeating the problem a customer says in their empathetic response. It may not be "false empathy", but this is a very common mode of operation for customer support interaction. Example: I am having problems with XYZ feature. Support response: I'm sorry you are having a problem with XYZ feature... I just want to talk with a real person who is not bound by scripted responses. Suralink support has always been awesome!

Pluspunten

This software is very customizable and can easily be adapted for any use.

Minpunten

There have been some features that have not functioned as well as they should. Or rather functions that have not functioned in a way that fits the feature model we use at our company, so I can't say that such features were not as intended by Suralink development. What has come of these instances is that I have passed along things like this to customer support and they have addressed the request in a very responsive manner.

Nick
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

The Best Client Portal Option

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2020

Client's love how they can pick up with Suralink and use it as one comprehensive list of outstanding items, it has the reports from the PY, a trail of comments discussing items, and has saved time on engagements by streamlining the flow of documents and information. I believe that the benefit is not only a time save for the firm and the client, but preserves a level of mental sanity and improves the quality of the work environment.

Pluspunten

Suralink is very easy to navigate even for a first time user. I have never had a client who had a negative experience with Suralink. Every client we have introduced to Suralink enjoys it or loves it. Dragging documents and creating requests are super intuitive. Just drag and drop. It leaves time stamps and allows for comment threads that are super helpful from year to year.

Minpunten

What I like least... If there was a way to scroll over a document and see a preview that would be the only thing I can think of.

Leah

Leah's review

Absolutely fantastic software.

Pluspunten

I love the organization that is brings for all of our files and comments. I also like the instant ability to see comments and items uploaded by a client. It has made so many of my jobs easy and made it much easier to find client files. It is very user friendly which makes it easy when I am training my clients on how to use the software. I like that I can restrict access to certain requests from employees of my clients as well as my clients feel more secure about using the site.

Minpunten

It would be nice if I could assign an entire category or subcategory to people without having to assign the individual requests.

David

Suralink Makes Auditors and Clients Happy

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2020

Overall clients are happier using Suralink, and it helps improve the efficiencies of our audits.

Pluspunten

My favorite thing about Suralink is that the client and everyone on the engagement team can see exactly what has been provided so far in real time. This significantly cuts down on the thing that clients hate the most, which is when auditors ask for a schedule that they have already provided.

Minpunten

This is not really the software's fault, but new clients are hesitant to change what they've always done with audits. They are scared of change and don't want to spend the time to learn the software, so there is usually some "pushing" that needs to be done to convince a new client to use Suralink.

Jill
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Useful but not perfect

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2022

We use Suralink to track our submissions for an annual SOC 2 test/audit. Overall, it's pretty helpful; the UI needs a LOT of work, though, to be much more user-friendly.

Pluspunten

I like the running "bar" across the top of the UI that tells me where things stand.

Minpunten

The UI is INEFFICIENT and hard to reset.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

good not great

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2020

It's good, but if I was making the decision what to use for PBC lists I'd choose smartsheet over Suralink, but your mileage may vary.

Pluspunten

works well for PBC lists (provided by client) helps with client communication and has a good interface for back and forth conversations on various requests. generally easy to setup, navigate, and use

Minpunten

not as user friendly as a smartsheet, and a little more limited in abilities

Antwoord van Suralink Vertalen naar het Nederlands

As always, we're disappointed to hear that someone doesn't love our product. However, we firmly believe that while SmartSheet is a great general tool and can be used to manage PBC lists, our platform is tailored to the CPA experience. With dynamic request list management, live updates, instant notifications, and much more, Suralink is the best tool available for CPAs needing to increase efficiency and improve the clients experience around PBC lists. That being said, we always love to hear how we can improve and would be happy to do another training on our platform to ensure it meets your needs.

Neon

A Great and Versatile Tool for Auditors

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2020

An auditor's best friend, it would be hard to go back.

Pluspunten

Suralink is a great piece of software. If everyone commits to using it, it allows auditors to be much more efficient and effective on keeping track of PBC lists, and allow clients to see what is open. This holds everyone accountable, and allows for much less back and forth between auditors and their clients. I also appreciate the fact that it is customizable, and the PBC lists can be customized according to the wants and desires on both sides of the table. Honestly, it would be hard to go back to excel based PBC lists.

Minpunten

The only real problem with Suralink is the hesitation with certain clients on using it. It can be intimidating to them, and so, clients will not always take to it's use. There are also some small areas that I would like to be able to further customize, but it's nothing I can't deal with.

Marcus
  • Sector: Beveiliging en opsporing

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great, but could be amazing

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2020

I love it. It could be slightly better, but so can everything else. Every customer that I work with love that it is so much easier than what some of their other audit companies have used.

Pluspunten

The ability to organize and manage my audit engagements with each of my customers. It is fairly simple for every company that I have worked with to see what tasks were needed to be completed and what tasks were complete. The tracking feature at the top, the one that displays the percentages, is really useful for keeping the customer focused on completing tasks.

Minpunten

The management side of things. It is difficult to change requirement number, reorganize requirements, format wording in requirement descriptions, and filter requirements based on assigned users. Each of these features would help me customize each project and manage my customers.

The filtering of requirements based on assigned users comment came directly from a customer. They had different users with client accounts in Suralink and the customers project manager wanted to filter requirements based on which employee he was talking to. I realize that this would be helpful to me as well.

Bradon

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2020

We are solving the problem of clients taking a long time to upload documents. Having Suralink notify clients that we are uploading documents or changing requests reminds them that we are doing an engagement and they need to provide us with the information to complete it.

Pluspunten

I like that you can roll forward engagements that have been completed in previous years. I also like that we can keep all our documents in one place, and it tells us when clients have downloaded or uploaded documents to the site. It makes it easier to keep track of our engagements.

Minpunten

it is difficult to navigate and hard to find resources to know how to solve something. For instance, we need to be invited to an engagement before we can see any or upload any documents that we need for an audit. I would like to be able to search for client and request to be part of the engagement team. It is hard to know if the client has a suralink set up or not because this is not an option.

Chace

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent for privacy for your clients

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2020

I would recommend using Suralink as a private document upload site for any company that wants to give their clients more sense of security.

Pluspunten

I appreciate that this software gives your clients peace of mind and a very private way to provide information to your firm and give them reassurance that their employees information won't be leaked on the web. It also is a great way to customize your requests to your client to get exactly the documents that you need from them.

Minpunten

A few times the system has a glitch where I was not able to see my side of the Suralink and thus not able to download the documents that the client had uploaded.

Kelly

Beoordeeld op 25-2-2020

Pluspunten

Ease of use. Security. organization. tailored for accounting/audit

Minpunten

Wish there was an app. The default when you click on a project should be the most detailed level as default. Instead, you have to toggle on each list to get to the detail of the request. Wish there was at least a user option setting to have your defauls for every list be the most detailed

Rhibhu

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Beoordeeld op 25-2-2020

The Risk Assurance and Advisory Services department of Armanino utilize Suralink for gathering of overall support to aid the documentation process for Audits. Suralink does a decent job with support storage and display of the support. Overall, it's a good application.

Pluspunten

The design is simple and the software loads very easily with no lag at all. The square boxes for request lists are a very helpful indicator of whether the support has been provided or is outstanding/returned. The contact list for clients are stored with the emails right below the names of the clients for ease of communication.

Minpunten

There isn't anything bad with the application but many improvements can be made. It can be integrated with documentation to include test procedures along with the control description. It can also have a testing tab for controls that require sample testing and a results/summary tab. This would help with the documentation speed by alot, improve the overall auditing process and relationship with the client as well.

Bruce
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Suralink is Almost Perfect

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2020

I really helps customers understand what is required of them durring an assessment.

Pluspunten

Task assignments, project organization, file transfer, evidence repository

Minpunten

Not an option for N/A (Not Applicable) for a Request State. You can select "fulfilled", "Returned", and "Accepted" but it would be very helpful to be able to see the N/A items. We created a template for our customers but not all items are applicable to all customers.

I can only select "remember this computer for 30 days" on one system at a time for multi-factor authentication. I use my laptop on site and my desktop at home and I would like to be able to have both systems remembered.

Michael
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

Great Document Management Solution

Beoordeeld op 10-2-2020

Overall, this product has made my job much easier. My clients are happy with the product and I will happily continue to use it.

Pluspunten

The product is very user-friendly. We can usually create our client accounts and clients are able to navigate the site and upload documentation without specific instructions on how to use the interface.

Minpunten

It is difficult to add a new request and then change the order of the requests. Currently, I have to download a csv copy, re-order the requests, and then re-create the engagement using the csv spreadsheet as the template. It would be great if the web interface allowed us to change the order of requests.

Danielle

Great addition!!

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020

The biggest benefit of using Suralink is how much the clients love using it. We have had great feedback from our clients on how easy it is for them to use. I have noticed how much faster client's get us the requested information compared to the time before we has Suralink. It has allowed all team members involved in the engagements to have access to all documents.

Pluspunten

I like the ease of use. It is very user friendly and intuitive. The software makes it very easy to share documents with clients. I love that you can categorize the documents, so they are easy to find and the due date and assigning features are great. So everyone is on the same page knowing when something is needed and by whom it needs to be supplied.

Minpunten

There isn't any feature that I have come across that I do not like yet.

Kari

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great source for file sharing

Beoordeeld op 12-2-2020

Our firm received positive feedback from the staff and clients when we implemented the change to Suralink. It has been a good switch for us. The customer service is also very responsive and helpful.

Pluspunten

I like that this is an easy platform to share files between the client and the firm. The requests can be rolled forward to the next period easily. I also like that you can set up controls over who has access to the client information.

Minpunten

Sometimes switching between windows isn't the most logical, but it is easy to figure out.

Steven

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Effectively able to track our client request lists!

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020

The added organizational aspect is very beneficial to us and our clients, as well as the ease of use. Our clients have said over and over how easy it was to use. We have found that we are receiving the requested files sooner than we were previously.

Pluspunten

The organizational aspect is very helpful - we are able to organize our requests and better track what has been received and what requests are still outstanding.

Minpunten

We have run into instances when a client can't sign up because they are part of another "firm". My understanding is that this is being worked on, but we have had to use a workaround several times over the last few months as a result.

Ringo

Suralink is great

Beoordeeld op 7-2-2020

Suralink is great. It keeps all of our document in one place that allows multiple levels of our audit team to access. The request feature is easy to implement (both the excel upload and doing it from scratch) and can be easily changed (requests made during the audit). This is much better than other mediums that I have used, including GoogleDocs, ShareFile, and Dropbox.

Pluspunten

This is a software that our client likes, and its user-friendly interface makes it easy for us to convince them to use it.

Minpunten

The accepting/rejecting feature. "Rejecting" seems harsh but this is such a little thing.

Jaysen

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2020

Pluspunten

User friendly, very transparent, protection via encryption (safer than email)

Minpunten

Reject button is a bit aggressive for clients, consider alternative for when documents uploaded are not correct and have to be returned, not being able to open multiple suralink files at once (to compare request listings.. only way I currently know to deal with this is exporting a suralink file to PDF/excel then comparing with another request listing.

Noah

Outstanding

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2020

The Suralink team has developed an incredible tool that works flawlessly. This tool is a game changer. If you are using excel sheets and shared folders you are living in the stone age.

Pluspunten

Ease of use and user experience is awesome. Reliability is very high.

Minpunten

Nothing to note. The software has performed well for us over the past 5+ years and the team has continually improved features.

Ben

Great for Audit Clients

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2020

Transfer and tracking of client requests has been greatly improved. We have received information more quickly from clients and in an electronic format that allows us to complete work remotely if necessary. When implemented correctly with clients, turnaround time on our audit work has significantly decreased.

Pluspunten

The software makes it easy to securely receive audit requests from clients as well as internally track outstanding items and provide team updates.

Minpunten

The only down side is when clients are unwilling to adopt or do not possess the technical capabilities to use the software to its full potential.