RetailEdge

Verkooppunt en inventarisbeheeroplossing voor detailhandelaren

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Started RetailEdge in 2013 . Quickly proved to be faster, easier & 1/5 the cost of POS used...

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2017

Saves money, makes money, saves time analyzing and ordering products.

Pluspunten

Pre-made Reports export to excel with 1 click. The customer loyalty program alone is worth the price of the program. The stand alone laptop workstations let me work anywhere. The support is personable, quick and detailed.

Minpunten

Some of the reports I use the most require extra steps to create. There is a nice feature which gives you extra "custom" database fields for inventory and customers - but you cannot change the generic labels - which makes it hard to keep consistent across multiple users.

Donna

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Reliable, full featured and affordable POS

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2020

I can perform all of my inventory management processes and sales from anywhere. Even when I travel to Trade shows across the country, I am never impacted by internet issues.

Pluspunten

This is a full featured POS and inventory management application that can run with or without an internet connection. All of this at a very reasonable initial investment price.

Minpunten

It does not integrated with my website database, Magento.

Antwoord van High Meadow Business Solutions Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Donna, thank you for the kind words! We do have an integration with Magento through a third party called Modern Retail. Feel free to give us a call or email if you'd like to learn more!

Jayne

• Klantenondersteuning

Some wonderful features but when we had inconsistencies and inaccuracies, the team could not...

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018

Pluspunten

The reports are very useful. It is helpful with understanding stock, managing stock and the customer base.

Minpunten

inaccuracies and errors in reports that can't be resolved with support help. We found customers with balances that were not accurate and the support team could not resolve the problem.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Klantenondersteuning

Flexible: Can be as complicated or as simple of a system that you want.

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2017

Pluspunten

There are actually a lot of features that I like about this program. The program is "forgiving". If you make a mistake, there are lots of options for fixing your error. Voiding and reissuing a transaction is easy. You can merge items or customers if you accidentally set them up two different ways.

Also, you can use one UPC for many items using their alias feature. So, say you have a bunch of "eaches" - you only have one of that item, but you want to scan the UPC but you don't want to clog up your inventory with all of those one time items, you can add each UPC as an alias and when you scan that UPC, they are all under the same item.

To accept the "exact balance", you can just hit "+" in the payment field and it will take it as the full amount instead of having to type in the amount paid.

Minpunten

They took away the columns for quantity and last action date in Inventory list (unless you export). So, if you pull up the inventory list, you'd have to look at each one individually to see the quantity in stock instead of it being a column you can just view.

Steven

Long time customer

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2022

Pluspunten

The software is easy to use, there aren't any features I'd like in a POS system that are missing. In fact there are features in RE that I don't use that make me want to try them out just because I have this access to them.

Minpunten

I have reported a bug five years ago and it still hasn't been fixed. Support looked at it with me and said I was the only person that had reported that issue and that they'd work on it but yearssssss later the bug is still there!

Maia

Easy to Use Daily

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2022

The support has always been great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always so patient with non-techy people like me, it makes dealing with RE easy!

Pluspunten

Daily POS, ease of creating reports and keeping track of customer purchases

Minpunten

I don't use RE as in depth as other members of staff do, I don't have complaints!

Maia,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are so glad RetailEdge and our Support staff are meeting your needs!

Gail
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Best Tech Support

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2022

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always so prompt in responding and this particular time, corrected our issue in record time. Always a pleasure to work with.

Pluspunten

I always receive a prompt response to any issues that can come up.

Not familiar with any cons with Retail Edge

Hi Gail,
Thank you for your review. We always love reading everyone's positive experiences with Support! We will happily pass along your message to him.

Amy
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Retail Edge was a life saver!

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2022

Superb! Only wish I would have found them sooner. :)

Pluspunten

While this isn't software related, it may be just as important; customer service hands down. If there is anything I need, or have messed up, they are more than willing to help me fix it (without making me feel totally dumb :) ).

Minpunten

1) I wish there was a way to integrate customer names and purchases without an additional step.

2) A search function that would cross all platforms to find answers to my questions.

Dave

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Sept 13, 2022

Beoordeeld op 13-9-2022

Pluspunten

Solid software without a monthly subscription

Minpunten

Credit card processing isn't linked to the sale.

Hi Dave,
Thank you for your review! We do have credit card processing that is fully integrated with RetailEdge. If you would like to get your processing integrated, please reach out to us and we will be happy to get you going with one of our merchant partners who can match or beat your current rates.

Allison

Great Customer Service!

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2022

I have had a really nice experience

Pluspunten

It is very easy to use and the customer service is wonderful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very helpful and patient.

Minpunten

I don't dislike anything really. It is a good program and I have been quite happy

Hi Allison,
We appreciate the great review and are so glad you are happy with RetailEdge!

Melissa
  • Sector: Cosmetica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

RetailEdge is Essential!

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019

RetailEdge has been pretty flawless for me, and the rare occasions I've needed assistance, I was taken care of promptly by their team. Everyone has been very professional, and I've never felt "rushed" off the phone when needed support. They take their time, explain things thoroughly, and are kind in the process.

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to navigate, and customize different reports. It's great to be able to really "drill down" into the inventory and get all sorts of useful data on products. This has been a HUGE help in determining which items to stock more of, and which ones to let go. It really streamlines my inventory! I also love to customize the setup for multiple users, so not every employee has access to all the features. There's nothing it can't do so far!

Minpunten

I'm having trouble thinking of anything I really don't like... The one thing I wish it did, is have the ability to attach a "time-sensitive" note for individual customers. Similar to the "note" that pops up when selecting a customer account, I wish there was a feature that could let me know when their professional license expires (or is getting close to expiring), so I would be automatically prompted to ask for their updated copy.

Antwoord van High Meadow Business Solutions Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Melissa, thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! With regards to a time-sensitive pop up, we have had customers ask for this type of feature in the past and there are scripts that can be run that will allow you to do this. To make sure we address your concerns fully, we will be reaching out to you via email shortly. Thanks again!

Sister Mary

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

We have been using RE for over 16 years; in 2015 we switched POS, but 3 mos later were back...

Beoordeeld op 9-12-2017

Pluspunten

I like the elasticity of the program, and the ease of getting around, as I manage sales, inventory, customers, PO's, receiving, etc.
I am fairly functional in the program, yet know only a fraction of its potential. Just a few years ago, we inculcated the use of PO's in receiving, which has been to our advantage. We have full integration with our financial program, which we did not know was a possibility until we came back into RE.
The main plus, I think, though, is the great (personable) tech support we have experienced in the past few years. The techs make their program work for the individual business. A few weeks ago I had a challenge with the integration of our online store, and I could hear those guys behind the tech trying to re-create the scenario, and come up with a fix. They usually are able to create an immediate work around, but then they send a ticket to the developers for a suggested change, and sometimes that is seen on a future update.

Minpunten

The least thing I like about the software is a result of the best thing I like...and that is the many windows that remain open in the background. Every so often I take the time to clear the windows, to get me a fresh start.
In working with PO's and inventory, the "Edit Purchase Order Item" and "Edit Inventory" windows look identical, and it is confusing which window is being worked in. Inadvertently the 'inventory count' could be change instead of entering the 'quantity to order.'

Vicki
  • Sector: Voedselproductie
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Grocery Store POS

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019

Disastrous initial training session - I had done my due diligence in selecting this software and got the "out of the box" training not at all customized to my existing knowledge, specific questions, or rapid turnover of perishable products.

I was advised to not select Gold Level customer support when calling for tech support, even though I pay for it monthly.

The software is solid and predictable, have had no issues with it working as designed. Tech support is friendly and helpful.

Pluspunten

Simple to set up; intuitive design for Inventory Management.
Ability to track 100% of items.
Plenty of Customer Manager features.

Minpunten

Full, robust reports are difficult to access. Downloaded standard reports are pdfs or garbage csv that require cleaning up to utilize.
Functionality for labels is limited, especially for character counts and font size, a huge disappointment.
Adjustments to Sales Screen QuickList are cumbersome - a definite disadvantage to grocery seasonal stock rotations. It takes 8 clicks just to get to the search window to update/add/delete a QuickList item.

Antwoord van High Meadow Business Solutions Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Vicki, thanks so much for the feedback! We are very sorry to hear your initial training session was anything less than ideal. There might be some confusion with regards to our phone-based technical support, so someone will be contacting you shortly to clear that up and to address your other issues as well. We'd love to hear your suggestions on how to better the program. Thanks again! -Kayla

Tara

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Works well, updates often, easy to learn

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019

Retailedge makes inventory a breeze, and helps us keep up with customers, their purchases, and more. It is also nice to see what the other locations are selling, what they have in their inventory and so on.

Pluspunten

I have been using this product for over 8 years and enjoy how easy it is to teach new employees the program. Retail edge updates often enough, and the support staff is always helpful. I also like that I can use the same system at multiple locations.

Minpunten

I really wish this worked on a mac. I hate that I have to use PC's at work when I use macs everywhere else.

Antwoord van High Meadow Business Solutions Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Tara, thanks so much for the kind words! In regards to the Mac issue, RetailEdge can work on a Mac using a 3rd party virtualization software like Parallels or Fusion. This is a little more involved and works well for some customers. Feel free to give us a call if you would like to learn more! -Kayla

Vanessa

Fits my Business

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019

Great! My questions get answered. The support is intelligent and patient. The system works. We've had a few hiccups but they usually are user error and we figure it out quick enough. We use it every day and I recommend it to everyone.

Pluspunten

Ease of use. Common sense. Intuitive. Clean. Tons of help available when I need it. Interest in improvements and ideas. Adaptable. Works without a lot of fussing. Very affordable!

Minpunten

Reports don't always give me what I want. Big changes have to be done in excel and imported which I'm not comfortable doing. I'd like real time inventory update with online store. Sometimes island runs slow. There has to be a way to weed my email list so I can update regularly on mailchimp. I'd like loyalty dollars to post on their own.

Sam

Better then most.

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2019

I am a believer in this brand constantly being updated to increase our needs. Customer support has been awesome all the time I have no overall complaints about this software.

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to get started using the software. I can keep track of basic info about my inventory and it has helped us grow our company from a startup to 2 locations. I like how easy it is to make reports and it does what we need it to do keep track of Lay-ways and special orders. This software is better then others out in the market even if it has less fancy reports it still gets the job done for our store.

Minpunten

I least like the lack of being able to keep a printer online with out it going in to sleep mode. I was told it was not a Retail Edge problem that windows was causing it but I have gotten used to my printer not working until I disconnect it and have to re-connect it to get it to print.

David
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very easy to use and straight forward. Does everything I need for my store and more.

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2018

an well made-smooth checkout for my customers and employees.

Pluspunten

Easy to use and easy to teach new employees. Adding inventory is fast as well as grabbing reports.

Minpunten

Wish there was a Buy 1 Get 1 Feature for the discount. Feel like the customer information retention gets deleted after so long.

Antwoord van High Meadow Business Solutions Vertalen naar het Nederlands

David, Thanks for your review! We're so glad you like the ease of use and our comprehensive reporting features.

We do have a Buy X for Y and get Z off feature! please click <a href="http://retailedge.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3420">Here</a> to go to our forums for a step-by-step tutorial on how to set it up. Give us a call if you have any questions!

Regarding your customer information, nothing should be getting deleted since your data is local to your own computer. If you are concerned you're losing data please give Tech Support a call.

<a href="http://retailedge.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3420">Here</a>

Text

Joshua

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and easy to set up.

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2016

I was looking for a Point of Sale Software to run my sporting goods store and the reason I chose RetailEdge was because they were the only system that I found where I could just buy it outright and not get hit with all sorts of subscription fees. The other reason I chose them was because the data was mine and it was not sitting up on someone's cloud having who knows what analyze it and mining my information. The support team is knowledgable and has ben able to help me through the small issues that all seem to be related to Windows Updates messing up printers. All in all its a good program at a good price.

Pluspunten

Easy to use tools and my data belongs to me. I don't have to be connected to access my data. I can work in an offline mode and then synch up later.
The other big thing was credit card processing and I had a choice when it came to this unlike other companies where they only give you one option.

Gena

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Has a lot of features and is a very good value for the money

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2018

Great inventory control and helps me to decide how/what/how many to reorder.

Pluspunten

Most tasks can be done on the keyboard. Using a mouse slows me down on completing a transaction and we don't have touch screens, so being able to use the keyboard and hot kets, etc, is SO helpful! I've used this program for about 15 years and it's a great product at a great value. Their service is good and you get to "know" the people at the company, even though they are based on the other side of the country from me.

Minpunten

When looking at inventory, have to go to several different tabs to see 1) quantity in stock, 2) price that they last sold at and how many, etc. And quantity in stock is no longer a column that you can see at a glance on the inventory screen.

Tim

• Klantenondersteuning

Retail Edge was a solution that allowed us a robust, feature rich system with a low entry cost.

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2017

Pluspunten

We love that we were able to use a lot of our own hardware, we can run remotely offline with their Island system and have multiple locations. Our budget was small, but the system affordable and delivered on our needs. We like that we can talk to someone and our Gold Support Plan allows us access to technicians when we need it.

Minpunten

Some types of transactions are a little restrictive, however, it may be our own lack of knowledge. We continue to learn about the software and new ways to do things. Sometimes we are just too busy to learn more about it. To this end some additional webinars would be helpful routinely where we could get some online training and ask specific questions.

Vanessa

Best Value and Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2019

Great. Excellent customer service and a great well priced product. I don't know what else you could ask for. I liked paying upfront and having minimal monthly fees. Most other companies have little to no up front costs but then their monthly fees are ridiculous. I plan on being in business a long time so this made the most sense to me. Maybe if you aren't sure if you'll be around in 5 years this wouldn't be for you but otherwise you will be saving a TON of money.

Pluspunten

No monthly fees. Powerful yet simple.

Minpunten

Didn't work with the shopping cart on Weebly. Not able to have Loyalty dollars instantly apply.

Angie

User friendly & versatile

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2017

Easy to use and train new employees. Upfront cost are very reasonable and monthly cost is well worth it and affordable. Best POS system I have used for everyday sales and customer billing.

Pluspunten

Easy to set up & use daily. New employees learn quickly. It is all around a great POS system for any type of business.

Minpunten

Customer search defaults to ID. Layout of customer manager takes time to navigate through. Requires a few more steps in processing a swiped credit card than I would like but probably more of a cc processor issue and not the Retail Edge software.

Sara

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Awesome is the word I would use.

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018

Pluspunten

It's user-friendly and has many layers so there is always some report that you can create or you can detail and customize your inventory. Minimal training when you hire new or seasonal staff. RetsilEdge's staff is very professional (I can probably name every one of them from all the help they've given me over the years and knowledgeable, they are all great!

Minpunten

Nothing really; As I mentioned before, it's user-friendly and can be used easily. Nothing to complain about.

Dave
  • Sector: Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

We have used Retail Edge for 20 years. It has always worked well for us.

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2017

We can track customer history, product sales and see trends in the paddlesports industry.

Pluspunten

Customer Support is incredible, when you call in you get real people who understand the product and can solve your problem in a few minutes or less.
The new Android Dashboard so I can stay in tough with my store sales.

Minpunten

When Microsoft does its updates there are often small issues that crop up and make something in Retail Edge malfunction. But the good news is that Customer Support is awesome!

Ed

Been using for 13 years now. Overall great experience

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2017

Fairly bulletproof Point of Sale (POS) application.

Pluspunten

Within the framework provided the software has a fair amount of flexibility. Adding common utilities can allow you to run your business from anywhere using the RetailEdge functionality. The price is also a strong "Pro." Lots of great tools for a reasonable price

Minpunten

You must move within the framework provided. If you want to do something not supported it can be a difficult road.