Rentle

Software voor verhuur van apparatuur

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Tim

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best rental platform for businesses of any size.

Beoordeeld op 15-7-2022

Rentle have provided me with an extra dimension to my bicycle rental business. They have enabled a cost effective digital booking system without the need for hardware. Their team are fantastic and always on hand to solve any questions or problems I have had. I've been so impressed with their positive approach and have always felt valued as a customer.

Pluspunten

The software is very user friendly and can be adapted to fit a variety of different methods of working. The software is very intuitive and adaptable and allows for surface level engagement through to in-depth use depending on need.

Minpunten

I would like the booking confirmation / end user engagement to be more customisable. At the moment it is a generic email confirmation which is fine but would be improved with ability to send more bespoke confirmations / engagement.

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Tim for all your feedback. We are really happy to have you using Rentle and we look forward to improving our platform for the needs you mentioned! Kind regards, Polina

Lasse
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Revolutionary for rental and activities business model

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2020

Superb support and reaction time for problems. I have never experienced such a great attitude towards users from support people.

Pluspunten

Flexibility, ease of use, integrated payment options, broad scope that can be used to make all our activities, rental products, tickets, etc. products available for online booking

Minpunten

Rentle is still under development so there are many things missing but all the essentials are there to make the business roll. Rentle is developing new features in a rapid phase so the features missing now, might be there tomorrow.

Redenen om voor Rentle te kiezen

Rentle convinced us with their development pipeline and competitive pricing which basically was risk free. If we make money, rentle gets a cut. Fair win-win for both parties.

Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Rentle

Only software that could accommodate all our needs in experience and rental sales. Back office was by far the easiest and most intuitive for users.

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Lasse, thank you for the review and partnership so far.

Tim
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Using as rental tool for sound/light company.

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2022

Overall I'm very happy with Rentle. I love using is, it's very easy. That's also the reason I'm willing to pay the more expensive subscription, because I can't think of doing my job without it.

Pluspunten

I started with Rental when they had a very cheap subscription, so it was the best tool for the buck. It is very slick in looks and is very easy to use. In a couple of minutes I managed to create my first products and could publish the online shop on my WordPress website. When I had questions, I got a really fast response of the support team. I even had 2 videomeetings with them, so they are really into giving good support.

Minpunten

I still miss the ability to create packages with multiple devices of the same product. This moment you can create packages, but with only 1 item of each product. I contacted the support team and they ensured that they were working on a revised packaging system. I'm really looking forward to that update. Second bummer was the update in subscription model. This made Rentle for me (as a very low user) way more expensive. For the options I need, I have to go to a higher tier. Luckily I get a 50% discount because of the low amount of rentals I register, but it's still a lot more expensive than it was. At the moment it sits in the same price range as other competitors and is cheaper than the expert tool Rentman which is made for companies as mine, but of course it has less possibilities than Rentman.

Booqable en Rentman

Redenen om over te stappen op Rentle

At that moment the low price, the looks, the ease of use, ...

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Tim for your feedback and glad to hear you are happy with Rentle.

We are really looking forwards to updating the package product feature and will let you know as soon as the improvement is released. //Joel

Gary

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Helped us get started, but not a long term solution

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2022

Fast to get started. Great to be able to get basic functionality online in less than a day. Support has been good. But ultimately lack or pricing flexibility, payment provider limitations and costs. and inventory management limitations make this a short term solution for us.

Pluspunten

Fast to set up and use. Low learning curve. Works well for what it is.

Minpunten

Extremely limited pricing capabilities. Can't set different prices for different times of year or day.of week. This has cost us thousands in lost revenue.

Can't take a boat out of service for scheduled time (routine maintenance). Boat is either in service or out of service and Can't for example take it out of inventory for Tue and Wed without blocking it for the entire future. Have to resort to work arounds like fake bookings.

Rentle adds an additional surcharge on top of Stripe fees, which are already high. Can't select my own payment processor.

Reporting is extremely limited.

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Gary for taking the time to write us feedback, we really appreciate it!

I've just checked with our product team and introducing more flexible ways to price your products as well as improvements to our inventory management are high priority on our roadmap.

Today we have released support for choosing whether to renting or selli your products which already introduces a lot of flexibility when creating your product catalogue.

Hopefully we are able to release the improvements you are waiting for very soon. We will keep you updated. Best, Joel

Henry
  • Sector: Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten

Easy to Use and Intuitive

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2022

Most Reservation software out there is designed for Events (think; a specific time, date and spots to fill). Rentle gives users the ability to create events, but its power is in its ability to manage inventory of rental equipment like no other software I know (think: I have 50 bicycles, horses, or surfboards (inventory) that I want to rent on a daily basis to as many people as possible without worrying about overbooking and maximize profit and customer satisfaction) - that is Rentle.

Pluspunten

I love the recommended products feature for up sales and faster customer checkout. It was very easy and intuitive to set up on my own and the interface is so very clean and appealing to me and to my customers.

Minpunten

As an e-marketing business using Rentle for its handling of inventory, scheduling, and intuitive user interface; it's missing something else for our business model. That is, and embed capability for the back end usage from our own website to manage reservations, scheduling, cancellations, extensions, as well as the capability to embed it with limited access for employee/managers only for essential tasks as the ones already mentioned.

Redenen om voor Rentle te kiezen

Switched to Rentle for easy of use and ease of integration. Other software has too many bells and whistles, not easy to use and they feel like "cookie cutter software" for events - not customizable.

Redenen om over te stappen op Rentle

I googled - "Tool rental management system". My kayak are tools and I needed a product that could automatically keep track of how many kayaks I could book online and in store without overbooking. Rentle does that.

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Henry for all your feedback. We are really happy to have you using Rentle and we look forward to improving our platform for the needs you listed!

Kind regards, Joel

James

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Rentle the near perfect rental tool

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2022

Pluspunten

With a great user interface, which matches our expectations and standards as a business. Rich in features simple to use. Great customer support. Always willing to listen to feedback and improve.

Minpunten

It doesn't offer built-in integration for follow-up emails please leave us a review etc. Which for us is essential and I am sure many others.

Tom
  • Sector: Sportartikelen

Streamlined and organised

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2022

All the team have been very helpful helping me build my online shop initially and creating an inventory. There is no such thing as stupid question and even for me, an IT novice it was easy to set up.

Pluspunten

Very easy to use and has made the business more efficient.

Minpunten

Nothing, everything worked the way I wanted it to.

FareHarbor

Redenen om over te stappen op Rentle

Price and support from rentle

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your feedback Tom and happy to hear that Rentle has been helped your business!

John

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy to use for the rental and for the customer

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2022

Pluspunten

Easy to use and create new users, easy to learn and good customers service

Minpunten

Some moore reports of sales and for bookkeeping

Brad
  • Sector: Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great rental software and great service

Beoordeeld op 25-8-2022

Overall Rentle has been great to use for my business. There has been some issues for me integrating the software to my website, especially as it's the first website I have built, but whenever I encountered an issue Rentle helped fast and efficient. The updated features are great and they are constantly working to improve their service all the time.

Pluspunten

The various 'blocks' are a great choice of features to customize your online store.

Minpunten

Setting up pricing templates with an awkward hourly timescale, as I don't have normal 24 hour booking rental periods.

Ann

Great Rental Ap

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2022

Excellent. Highly recommend the team and the product.

Pluspunten

Customer Support was phenomenal! We were walked through everything. The system is pretty easy to learn, and has been very effective.

Minpunten

Nothing really. Maybe some different time block options would be useful.

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your feedback Ann! We really appreciate it.

Martin
  • Sector: Machinebouw
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Very active development, which has both pros and cons

Beoordeeld op 15-7-2022

When I started my rental business there wasn't really any alternative to Rentle but as I started using them, I realized that it was exactly what I was looking for - a turn-key solution to start renting out equipment, without any up-front costs and quick to get started with.

Although there were a couple of features I would like to have it did all I needed it to, and during the time I've used Rentle most of these features have been added. Customer service is great to work with and if they can settle on a pricing model there's very little I can complain about.

Pluspunten

The developers are very active and listen closely to their customers, and they implement and improve features constantly. The integration with either WordPress or a simple, static HTML is very straight forward.

Every time I've had a question or concern Rentle was quick to reply and always took my issue seriously. I've even had online meetings with representatives from Rentle where I could elaborate on my issue or idea in more detail.

Implementing credit card payment was a little bit finicky initially but once I got it set up it's working without issues.

The service/software is very flexible, and you can customize it quite a lot to suit your needs. Initially there were a couple of features I needed but over the 12-18 months I've been using the software Rentle has added a lot of these features.

Minpunten

At times it feels like the developers are adding and changing too much which makes it difficult to keep up with new features and functionality, both for me as an admin and for my customers. This also results in a somewhat messy and inconsistent admin interface.

Some settings are under Settings, others under Account, and some have their own item in the menu. When the inventory functionality was redone a link to Inventory was added in the Availability settings for a product with the text "Connect this product to inventory" but when clicking that link, I just get sent to the inventory management screen.

There is other minor stuff like this that all add up making it at times pretty frustrating and confusing to use the admin interface.

Pricing is also something I'm not especially pleased with as they've changed that three times during my 12-18 months of using the software. The current model is a fixed price per month which has a bigger impact on me as a small business than the previous model that charged a fee per booking.

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Martin and thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. We're constantly working on improving the experience for our clients. Reach out via the in-app chat if there is anything you need help with! Kind regards, Polina

Lewis
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Amazing Software, Perfect for my Needs

Beoordeeld op 17-3-2022

Pluspunten

From the start, the software was very intuitive and easy to use; I could start adding products straight away. The professional-looking storefront is an immediate attraction to the software as this represents my business. While slightly confusing at first, differentiating between products, articles, and SKUs is very logical and has helped to organise my inventory.

Minpunten

There are a few annoyances that you might expect for software in development. Things like: in your inventory, when changing which columns to view, you would expect this to be a permanent change as then you're only viewing the information that's important to you; the ability to add specifications to an article is great, however it would be really useful is these could then be shown on each product as well; Finally, the ability to add more than one custom field at checkout would enable me to get more info from a customer, before placing their order. These are only very minor gripes at what is a truly amazing piece of software that is really making a difference in the e-commerce world.

Odoo

Redenen om over te stappen op Rentle

It had all the features I was after (Inventory management, Bookings management, an online store) all for free and even hosts the webstore for free. This would have cost me more at another company.

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Lewis, thank you for your review and comments!

And also thanks for the feedback, even the minor gripes are very much appreciated by our product team.

Carlos

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great software, if you have a developer on your team the software can do even more!

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2022

Is great!!! The UX/UI is well implemented

Pluspunten

The API and customer support, they are always willing to help and improve. The software has a lot to deliver

Minpunten

Pricing, the software is really valuable but it can improve on pricing

User Xperience

Redenen om over te stappen op Rentle

Users were able to adapt more easily and the API is really friendly

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Glad to hear you are enjoying the UX of our platform and thank you for all the feedback! Kind regards, Joel

Jari

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Own experience - bike rentals but in winter more rental activities to customers

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2020

Good software and development work is continuing so in future software is more diverse and give more possibilities to end users and to customers.
Customer service is perfect!

Pluspunten

The base elements was already made and product (software) was ready to use when we started. Nice and clear operating system, App for users, automatic payments etc.
This product is still under development and it is nice to be "involved partly to development brainstorming". If we have some ideas or needs for new functions to system, quite often we also get these.

Minpunten

We need more filters for functionality what is specified or focused to some special end users ---- like for skiing centers (shoe size, age of customer etc). We can easily live with these functions but these are extra for us. Of course for example skiing centers can have own opinions what is necessary for them and what is not.

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review, Jari! We are proud to work with companies like yours. Your suggestions are valued and we are glad you are happy with the results.

Henri
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Rukakeskus

Beoordeeld op 22-4-2020

Overall experience has been good and I'm glad we made the decision to switch entirely to Rentle for this season!

Pluspunten

I liked the fact that we got rid of the paper rental agreements. Rentle helped us increase our sales because the program itself offers extra items for rent, VIP packages etc.
Program was easy to use and learn for our employees.

Minpunten

- Little more flexibility on the modifications. For example it would be nice if administrators could change the texts that Rentle displays after a customer has completed filling his info.
- Reports are OK, but I would like little more detailed reports. We have three rental shops and now the report is from all three together.
- It would be good to be able to stay on track on individual items rental history. For example; scan the barcode from a ski and from that get the rental history of the ski.

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your kind review, Henri! It's nice to hear that in most parts the experiences with Rentle have been good. All the cons you mentioned (reports based on location, individual item's rental history, and more flexible text fields) are currently in the development, and we're excited to launch them before the start of the next winter season.

Miika

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Fast deploy solution

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020

Overall we have seen beneficial to use Rentle, a way more cheap than the other if your business is smaall

Pluspunten

Easy to manage if all rentals are done with Rentle. Customer support has been excellent.

Minpunten

If some rentals are for some reason done outside Rentle, it is not easy to manage those without making the reservation with Rentle (and paying the comission). Location management / shared products could be better.

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review, Miika! We are happy to see our clients receive the benefits of Rentle.

ELIYA
  • Sector: Kleding en mode
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Simple interface, easy to understand and outstanding customer service.

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2020

We are a small business. We operate at a physical shop and via Instagram. We realized we can improve our sales if we bring our rental platform online, and Rentle provides us just that. It allows us to operate online and send deliveries via post. Customers no longer need to visit our physical store to rent items.

Pluspunten

First of all, I appreciate that Rentle provides a platform for small businesses to try the market and grow. Its free trial contains functional features that allow small businesses to operate the system properly. To us, we appreciate this function and will opt for the paid services once we reach a threshold of growth that enables us to invest more on the system.

Its customer services is outstanding. Even when we are not paying customers (on free trial) we received incredible support from the team. This allows us to understand the system better and use all features for our business.

The interface is convenient for customers. It is easy to set up and easy for us to understand.

Minpunten

There are some features that can be improved. The system is created with sports equipments in mind, so most features are targeted towards that. For example, the customer information that can be collected from customers is limited to those related to sports. It can be better if the questions are more general or perhaps, some forms can be left blanks to allow administrators to ask their own questions.

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review, Eliya! We are glad you see how receptive we are to the needs and wants of our clients. We hope you like the improvements and thank you for the feedback.

Daniela

the first review

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2021

I have not had much experience, I have been trying to configure and understand the program for 2 months. I find it quite practical and easy compared to the previous program (booqable). Especially the question of changing data in the reservations and configuration of the products.

Pluspunten

is very convenient for making reservations
the setup is quite practical and easy to understand.
The staff is always there when I need them and they are practical and efficient.

Minpunten

the dashboard: would add a weekly and monthly view of bookings
Account staff: I would add the name of the person

Another disadvantage of the program is that it does not take into account the importance of German customers with respect to the data that an official bill must contain for companies or institutions in this country, specifically the address.

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you, Daniela. We are very happy you are finding Rentle easy to use, keep up the great work. The German customers are very important to us and some of those requests have been rolling out. We are happy to help you have another great season.

Alex

Great Rental Software!

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2020

Pluspunten

I've demo's a lot of rental software companies and used a few of them. Each one had glaring holes in inventory management or were not user friendly on the backend, the customer booking portal or both. In addition, they were usually way too expensive for for being incomplete rental software. Rentle is easy to setup and easy use on the backend and online reservation portal is really user friendly. Clean look that fits with our website's aesthetic. Track inventory, check out, check in, make edits to reservations and tracking bookings is all straight forward and easy to use! Stoked to have found Rentle.

Minpunten

As soon as online payments in the US are up and running this will be the complete package for us!

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Alex for your review! We are stoked to have you onboard and we are working hard to bring the online payment support to the US!

Henrik

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use booking service!

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2020

Wordpress plugin
Translation support
Customization!

Minpunten

Might be a bit pricy for small businesses

Too expensive plans

Redenen om over te stappen op Rentle

Variety of functions/settings Translation support Customization!

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hello Henrik and thank you for your review. Happy to hear that you have been happy with the ease of use. Let's stay in touch!

Teijo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very good experience so far

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020

Still early in the process but Rentles support and willingness to get things done is great!

Pluspunten

Rentle is very intuitive, easy to use and has bunch of functionalities. You're good to go very quickly.

Minpunten

Tricky to suggest an alternative location for a customer that is looking for a specific product in network of multiple near-by locations. If the location preferred by customer has no inventory, by default customer needs to check other locations manually.

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review, Teijo! It's charming to hear that we are hitting the mark regarding our mix of functionalities that solve even the most complex rental processes. We will continue to improve, and I can assure you the results will continue to drive the industry forward.

Duke
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Easy Setup

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2021

It is a pleasant experience. I was integrating it into my website and had a very good customer support experience. The lite (free) version has a lot of features for my small company. I'd definitely purchase the core as i scale up.

Pluspunten

The product setup. I have used other tools and plugins that are quite complicated to begin with. Rentle is very simple to setup and use.
The customer support provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was awesome as well.

Minpunten

Well, I think they could allow for flexibility in designing the user interface, especially for those of us who'd like to integrate into our websites.

Pricing, Setup simplicity, and Ease of use

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review and comments! More online store customization options are coming in the future.

Jeroen
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Quick and easy

Beoordeeld op 6-5-2021

Hands on and fast answers!

Pluspunten

Super easy to implement and quick support

Nothing so far xxx

Rezdy en Bokun

Redenen om voor Rentle te kiezen

I need good support and an easy solution

TrekkSoft

Because I got quick answers

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Jeroen, Thank you for the review! We will continue to do our best to make renting fast and easy for all rental businesses. We are happy to win your business and we will do our very best to keep you happy.

Robert
  • Sector: Sportartikelen
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Was searching for a bike rental software

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2022

rentle is easy to set up and can be testet for free. it works nice.

Pluspunten

Was was very easy to set up and put in our wordpress website with a plugin.

Minpunten

You test rentle for free, but not with all functions. it would be easier to choose rentle if you could test all funktions.

Redenen om over te stappen op Rentle

not sure yet. still testing and trying .

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Robert and thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. Reach out via the in-app chat if there is anything you need help with! Kind regards, Joel

Kuutti

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best customer service out there

Beoordeeld op 14-7-2020

We have been very happy with our journey with Rentle. Most of the features we didn't have when we started is actually allready now part of the software. We really like working with a company who seems to care about their customers needs!

Pluspunten

Rentle is easy to use, does the job well and in case something goes wrong, the customer support is there for you, usually in minutes (if not in seconds!).

Minpunten

Website integration is not quite ready yet (july 2020 but what I've heard quite a few different options should be there before end of summer 2020.)

Antwoord van Rentle Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review Kuutti! It has been a pleasure to work with a company with such ambition and excitement as yours. As you've stated, the website integration is in our development pipeline and we are excited to soon be able to bring you more flexibility in it. :)