Adobe Connect

4,3 (684)
Schrijf een review!
Webconferentie-oplossing voor scholen en organisaties

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Informatiediensten
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Adobe Connect and I

Beoordeeld op 8-11-2018

Adobe allows our company to work with work-at-home agents using the same materials and software as in a traditional training room or conference.

Pluspunten

I was a bit hesitant about using Adobe Connect. I thought it would be a software that would be complex and non user friendly. I was surprised to discover the opposite is true. Adobe allowed my training class to be engaged with user friendly options to be apart of the classroom. You can raise your hand, ask a question, provide feedback and even express thoughts in the moment. It is equipped with a white board, chat and options for getting the instructors attention without disrupting the class. the interface is easy to use and appealing. It is secure and private and as a company we often have several training classes going at one time as well as conferences via the Adobe Connect.

Minpunten

I am very impressed with Adobe Connect and don't have many critiques as far as cons go. Visibility of icons are the common criticism. Once you get acclimated to where things are then the icons themselves are not an issue.

LINA MARIA
LINA MARIA
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A software that allows us not to leave pending assignments for later

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2018

Pluspunten

Due to my duties within the corporation where I live, we have to make trips to the interior of the country and abroad in order to attend petroleum meetings, chemistry or simply go to recondite places where it is presumed there will be future oil exploitation.

In this absence to our natural workspace, Adobe Connect plays a fundamental role, since, among its many benefits, one of the most important and for which we use the software the most, is that we can make meeting rooms online, from a Android device, tablet or IOS, with our immediate supervisors, managers and managers, making daily reports of the progress we are making in the external areas where we are working.

This incalculable goodness saves us incalculable resources of time and money, since only from our cell phone or tablet, we can be making timely advances in the site in an effective way and with the greater security that only Adobe Connect can offer.

Minpunten

When I have had to set up an online room to set up meetings, complications have arisen based on some complex tools that the software has. While it is not a problem in itself of the functionality of the software, it is a point that should be taken into account so that the next updates are easier to use and so everyone can use the software in a simple way.

Sean
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Adobe Connect with teaching

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2020

I would say that I am thankful I used Adobe Connect. For simply screen sharing, and limited VOIP audio, it did a decent job. The worst parts of the software were really in the setup. Once it was up and running it was pretty much streamlined. I think it did a good job; I just really feel Zoom to be the superior product hence my review at the level of 3.

Pluspunten

My institute had a license for Adobe Connect for several years. I began to use Adobe Connect around 2016 to facilitate lecture delivery in a large classroom. In my case, I had a room where students had a poor viewing angle of the screens and whiteboard. Initially used the software to solely screen share. As I became more comfortable, I also began to share audio when students could not attend a lecture. This was a help with being prepared for the Covid-19 online transition. As it turned out, I used another software en lieu of Adobe Connect (Zoom) as it was better setup to facilitate captioning and cloud recording. Nonetheless, Connect was a good software package.

Minpunten

I found that the UI was not plug and play. Every time I setup a new course/lecture it was moderately involved to get it to a situation in which I could screen share with the students. It did work but ultimately in comparison with Zoom or Blue Jean it was more involved on the setup end. Setting up a recurring meeting was not an option that I ever found. This meant that I was using a single link for the class. Prior to Covid-19, I doubt this was a big issue, but post-Covid-19 and Zoom bombing, I'm certain this would potentially have been a significant issue. Additionally it was not directly integrated in my university's course management unlike Zoom. This meant there were a few steps of "abstraction" I had to follow in order to get the notifications out to students vs. having a link automatically appear in the learning management system.

Amanda
Amanda
  • Sector: Halfgeleiders
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

High quality videoconferencing

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2022

Adobe Connect has features that stand out and make it an effective choice. It reduces costs and optimizes the company's communication capacity.

Pluspunten

It has a pleasant and easy-to-navigate user interface. It has a reduced learning curve. It allows you to connect in an easy and agile way, from anywhere and at any time, using any media, device or operating system. Security and scalability are two characteristics that stand out in this platform. It enables effective videoconferencing and screen sharing. It offers a library of content stored in the cloud for easy access.

Minpunten

Although this platform is very robust and versatile, it is necessary to have a good bandwidth to enhance the experience and enjoy all its features to the fullest.

David
David
  • Sector: Halfgeleiders

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Versatile solution to streamline communication

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2022

Adobe Connect permite organizar el trabajo colaborativo, proporcionando una comunicación interna altamente efectiva.

Pluspunten

It has advanced chat functions that allow you to create groups, use messages and notifications to send to your contacts. It allows quick simple selection surveys to better identify user preferences. It is easy and very useful to share PDF files on the screen with participants. It is very easy to create interactive content and present it in virtual classrooms.

Minpunten

It has presented problems to play long videos and when you are a new user it is necessary to document yourself well to take advantage of its full potential.

Sueda
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

So..

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2021

Pluspunten

I used adobe connect to join my online classes. Actually I don't like it at all. It looks like an old software and I don't like to use it. There is a lot of better options. So I would not use adobe connect again if I don't have to.

Minpunten

Absolutely the interface. I don't like it. It looks really old.

Nigel
Nigel
  • Sector: Human Resources
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

So much potential but failed to deliver

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2022

The team put a HUGE amount of effort into converting our existing materials to Adobe Connect. We loved the all of the functionality that the platform provides - some of which are not available elsewhere to my knowledge. We ran the first few sessions on the new platform but it was just too unstable. The video quality for just about acceptable but the audio was just unacceptably unstable and was interfering with the learning process. Very disappointed to have had to drop the whole thing after so much effort went into making it work. Lots of promise but just did not deliver.

Pluspunten

I absolutely love the concepts that Adobe have created in relation to online classrooms. The ability to create rooms and screens and views with elements that can be switched on and off is fantastic. The best feature for me is the ability to save these set-ups and re-use them over and over again. Run a session; save it; refresh it back to the start-up and run another session.Breakout rooms are great and with some work it is possible to set up shared whiteboards that the facilitator can monitor in real time without entering each of the rooms.

Minpunten

The biggest issue was the audio quality - or lack of it. It was OK most of the time - not great but useable. However it was often very poor and it became too much of a hurdle. We had to ditch the whole thing and revert to MS Teams. Most disappointing.

Vikram
Vikram
  • Sector: Bankwezen

Best Tool For Web Conferencing

Beoordeeld op 27-2-2023

Adobe Connect is best Web Conferencing and real time collaboration tool . It has best GUI n which we can easily find associate ,create breakout ,chat and polls. It provides HD audio and video web conferencing and recording . It provides great features for interactive sessions.

Pluspunten

I am using Adobe connect from last 3+ year and I found It best tool for web conferencing . We are using this for online training with team also it provides recording meeting feature so we can share this with absentees.It is very secure tool. It also provide virtual breakout, chat and poll feature.

Minpunten

I haven't found any issue yet. It is working very smooth and perfect for me.

Travis
Travis
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Why I Choose Adobe Over All Others

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2020

My Overall Opinion With Adobe Is Completely Satisfied, Once You've Achieved The Knowledge of What your doing within their software, Anything you Want to do can be done, Don't Believe me? Requires Patience And The Willingness to Learn. Thats All You Need.

Pluspunten

Once You Learn how to use Adobe Software in general it makes it Sooo Much Easier for Future use of Their Software, I Love Adobe's Features like Adobe Connect Due to it Being Super Easy and Simple To Get Quality Results Within Minuets. Quality? I mean what other software offers Top HD 1080p Quality as there Standard Format?

Minpunten

Only Down Side With Adobe, Unless you Learned in school how to use properly, Youtube is Your Best Friend Teaching You how to even navigate within their software. Needs to be a tad more user friendly.

Sahar
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Just another virtual meeting tool

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2023

Average. Nothing incredible

Average. Nothing incredible

Pluspunten

I didn’t find anything unusual about it. It’s just another meeting tool.

Minpunten

It’s not as popular as Zoom and Webex and when rest of the colleagues and stakeholders prefer Zoom, AdobeConnect has lost its worth and popularity.

Ray

I use to sell Adobe Connect...Best Reliable Conference Platform on the Market

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2017

This was the best conferencing tool. Sold it and used it daily.

This was the best conferencing tool. Sold it and used it daily.

Pluspunten

You can customize your conference room depending on how and what you want to share. There are pods within your conference room which allows you to have a document sharing pod, a video sharing pod, a chat pod, survey pod, etc. To many to name. You can host one on one as well as one to many(Events). I use to train clients on this tool and the feedback was always positive. The interface dashboard is very is to navigate while in the meeting because you can show only what you what your audience to see. This allows you to pull documents, presentations and videos in the meeting on the fly. You can also record your meetings and send out recording that can be tracked to know if the recipient viewed the recording and or forwarded. There are way to many pros to name. The company I worked for was a conferencing provider and we sold partner products...WebEx, Microsoft, etc and Adobe Connect was always ranked high. One other pro...there is no download to join a meeting, you click the link and you're in. Ever tried to join a meeting and have to wait for something to download on your desktop before you enter - headache.

Kenatu
  • Sector: Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs

80-20 Split

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2018

Adobe connect is a stately gentleman that ladies wished would be a little bit more of bad boy for that extra excitement. If you are looking for a higly relaiable, stable profesional, no nonsense web conferencing tool, then we have a winner. Adobe connect has it all except the excitement factor but that is Adobe's trade mark...Give you that 80% and leave you wanting the little 20% extra.

Pluspunten

It has a rich list of feature that make a web conferencing experience for host ans user very interactive. You can turn your past sessions in to archives after making your own edits. This adds value ro repeat sessions and online learning facilitattions.
The in session Q&A and provate chat faciliations are also a big plus.

Minpunten

The price tag can make a goat gag but when you have clients that are more comfortable with this platform what are you gonna do?
It also requires a high level of technical savvyness but offers everything you need to become that guy. There is no shortage of information to make yo an experton the platform.

Samson
Samson
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Need major updates to successfully move away from Flash

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2020

Given that Adobe is such a well-known company, Adobe Connect is certainly not it's top product. Unless you have some history with Adobe, if you are new to Web-Conferencing software, you certainly should look elsewhere.

Pluspunten

Adobe Connect does not have a rich history, at least compare with WebEx. As an Adobe Product, it relies heavily with Flash when it first introduced. It was fairly successfully at the beginning.

It's a very common training tools, and that was how I started using it. We used it for training sessions, attendees can interact with various aspects of the program and with each other.

Minpunten

As Flash is dying, Adobe is in need to make a major move to get off from Flash. However, the new product is not s successfully as the original Flash version.
During the current pandemic when web-conferencing software is most needed, there is a lot of downtime. The issue is can be capacity of its server.
Subscription is also an issue. You have to deal with retailer instead of directly with Adobe. Also, there is only Annual subscription and lack a shorter term.
If you need to host >100 users session, be aware. Although it is dorable, license and technical are both need to be worked out first

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Werving en selectie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Wannabe LMS?

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2019

Adobe Connect service for meetings and online conferencing works great! Never had any real connection issues or problems setting up profiles, just takes a bit of instruction.

Pluspunten

It gets the job done for the user. If you are looking to make an initial switch to online learning/ delivery of online modules this would be a good first step.

Minpunten

The administrator role can be very confusing to know where to navigate, how to file things, how to enroll learners, and pull learning reports. Like I said before, if you are looking to test how your users will adapt to a change/ shift to online learning, then this would be a good first step in getting the job done and monitoring how much access/ click through you get on items. It doesn't have much for fancy delivery other than customization links. It acts as a simple serve LMS.

Raghavendar
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Feature rich collaborating tool

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2019

I was using for conducting quick training and attending other presenter webinar

I was using for conducting quick training and attending other presenter webinar

Pluspunten

Allows you to very good Digital training, webinar and collaborative experiences. Compare to other similar tools, Adobe gives you better control to Hosts like add images to back-ground, host can decide the functionalities to be available and as many part on the screen as we like, which will be seen by audience. Custom Layouts allow pre-defined grouping parts, making one structure to class room or webinar. We can go for one layout for all or separate layout for each speakers.

Navigating through multiple layouts within a session with different content like slides, videos will make the audience more attentive and engagement with content.

Rooms that are pre-designed will stay with the account and re-use the same, saving time and efforts. But the contents, layout or notes taken will exist within that url and available for future use.

We can save that custom designed as template for multiple use.

Also the “presenter only area” allow collaborate with individual audience or presenter. We can measure the engagement of the our room. Another, prepare-mode allows to visit and set-up layouts without disturbing the live meeting.

Minpunten

Needs improvement in "look & feel" and some areas are confusing to host. Connectivity issues too pops up. Help option is needs improvement

Cathy
Cathy
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Adobe Connect is Not For Me!

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020

Very poor experience. Here is an unedited cut-and-paste message from their customer service team: Hi cathy, For Adobe connect concern only you need to contact in that number they will help you with the information if issue is not resolved please contact us back with the same case reference number we will help you with information.

Pluspunten

As a presenter, when someone else is hosting a webinar, I have found Adobe Connect easy to use. I have enjoyed the various features and the way the set up looks when I am delivering a presentation. It's clean and seems to provide a good experience for attendees.

Minpunten

I tried, really tried, to create an account and use this system so that I could offer webinars to clients and potential clients. I am not really tech-savvy but I am not stupid either and I have always been able to learn new systems and make them work for me. Not this time. I needed customer service to set myself up as an admin. I watched quick start videos and tutorials, read user guide materials and even took a live demo. Nope. All of it was so far over my head I could not process what they were saying. When I reached out to through the sales staff they made it clear they were not interested in my business. They want big companies with IT departments, not sole proprietors trying to help nonprofit organizations.

Corine
Corine
  • Sector: Public relations en communicatie
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Useable and Decent

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2019

My overall experience with Adobe Connect was alright. I was able to use it for its proper purpose, but it definitely worked a lot slower than other software. Some of my classes also stopped using Adobe Connect for office hours because it was older and slower than other software.

Pluspunten

Adobe Connect is definitely a useable tool to use, although it seems to be a bit less modern than other tools. I like that there are options for video chatting, voice only, text chatting, and sharing screens. This came in handy for school projects and office hours that I attended in school. I study through an online university and Adobe Connect is what we used to connect with teachers for office hours and for presentations. While having office hours, students were able to easily ask the teacher questions and the teacher was able to share their screen with us.

Minpunten

What I least liked about this software is that it seems not so updated compared to more modern products that do the same thing. It was also a little bit difficult to use at first. I thought it worked very slowly as well.

Chandni
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Sophisticated and Great Video Conferencing Tool

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2021

It is one of the best tools I have personally come across, even given its drawbacks. It helps maintain a consistency in the product delivery and by far, I have not faced any major problems. I would certainly recommend this over the competition.

Pluspunten

The software stands out in comparison with competition as:
- Quickly connect with clients and co-workers inter large conferencing rooms with a password protection.
- You can chat and do video conferencing simultaneously - you can share links, and even upload documents
- Pods - the software allows us to upload files into the server which are organised or grouped together for easier downloads. These are highly customisable.
- Easy to do recording of sessions and has a special attendance (roll count) section for better customer use
- Has a great playback quality enabling better recollection for later.

Minpunten

Though a very straightforward software, it has its own challenges:
- It seems very cluttered to begin with. You have to do customised re-arrangement for better visual appearance.
- Sometimes it randomly removes people from the conference room. It was a major issue in the beginning but seems to be improving with time.
- There is a problem with uploading certain files like word document, while some like pdf documents need to be resized constantly.

Dinidu

The Best Web Conferencing Platform

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2019

It's the best tool of this kind on the market as it has all the features needed to organize and coordinate online projects. It's expensive, however, the annual subscription offers a good discount.

Pluspunten

It is a premium product from a trusted brand. Features like dynamic participation and video recording make it a useful tool for any team that is looking for an all-inclusive web conferencing software.

Minpunten

It's an expensive product. It comes in three pricing plans with monthly and annual billing options. Fortunately, there is a 30-days free trial. The Meetings module is free for up to three participants.

Carolyn
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Adobe Connect

Beoordeeld op 8-10-2022

My overall experience using Adobe Connect has been very positive. The software is very reliable and offers features such as video conferencing, recording, presentation, and attendee management which are essential for online teaching and learning.

Pluspunten

The features are most impactful are video conferencing, presentation feature and real-time chat. These features offer the opportunity for participants to feel more connected with co-workers and students.

Minpunten

The pricing is the least favorite part about this software.

Thomas
Thomas
  • Sector: Sport
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Klantenondersteuning

Works great for hosting meetings

Beoordeeld op 1-5-2018

Pluspunten

Adobe connect has a very robust set of tools for hosting meetings. It's easy to manage and switch between different tools and roles. Adobe makes it easy for clients to connect to meetings.

Minpunten

Broadcast quality leaves a lot to be desired. There's no way to set up crystal clear output for others to view and sharing pre-recorded video makes for enormous lag while it cuts in and out. It also seems to go offline fairly often, and customer service is very difficult to get a hold of to ask questions.

Alex
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Klantenondersteuning

A good program, but were forced to refuse

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2018

Pluspunten

We decided to use this solution because of its functionality. But they did not calculate that it would cost so much. Indeed, the product does not require the installation of additional software and has a wide cross-platform. All you need is access to the Internet. However, the price just killed. The cost of a package for 5 students with installation on the server of the company and technical support cost $ 30. Our need was to expand the package to at least 30 people. Here also consider.

Minpunten

The main disadvantage - the price. It is easy to find affordable solutions cheaper, albeit not so convenient.

Braden
  • Sector: Machinebouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Anders 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Solid for Classroom Environments

Beoordeeld op 24-6-2021

Overall Adobe Connect is a solid software, however I think that its application is geared more towards education than anything else. Although the plethora of dynamic features is nice, I'd say for the average small-medium sized business it would be overkill. Additionally, there are free solutions for virtual meetings that can accomplish the goal of putting you e-face-to-face with others if that's all you need.

Pluspunten

Adobe Connect is packed with functionality. In comparison to some of its immediate competitors in the virtual meeting space, Adobe Connect provides a customizable layout plan that allows you to feature a lot more than just your screen or your face (or whatever is on your webcam). It's document share feature allows hosts and participants to share documents quickly between one another, and moreover you can actually have the system narrate a document if needed!

Minpunten

A big area for improvement is the mobile application. Adobe Connect's mobile app consistently has connectivity issues, which I have experienced both via a WiFi and Cellular connection. The connectivity issues have been both in just joining a meeting, and being unable to do so from the start; and also during a meeting.

Ravindu
  • Sector: Textiel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Adobe connect for video conference

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2020

In my overall experience adobe connect is the best software for video conference because it has very useful and unique features.

Pluspunten

Using adobe connect, we can design our visual room and create custom experiences. It has ability to create different layouts. After we design our virtual room, we can save it as a template, and this is really useful for future meetings. Adobe connect also includes many number of power features. Presenter only area and preparing modes are my favorite features in adobe connect.

Minpunten

Well, in my experience adobe connect has not user friendly interface and it is more complicated than other tools. In fact we need a little time to learn those features. Otherwise there are no big issues with adobe connect.

A
A
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

ADOBE

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2020

Hi
Adobe is the best suits and with out adobe its difficult to do all the editing works and jobs

Hi

I ALREADY TRIED ALL THE ADOBE SUITE IS THE BEST SUITES
I LIKE ADOBE LIGHTROOM ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CC AND ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR
ADOBE LIGHTROOM AND ADOBE PHOTOSHOP USE FOR EDITING AND ENCHANCEMENT PURPOSE
ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR USE FOR DESIGNING PURPOSE

Minpunten

improve the speed and upgrade the plugin in all versions of softwares