Mural

Oplossing voor digitale werkruimte en samenwerkingsbeheer

Totaalscore

4,6 /5
(105)
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,2/5
Functies
4,4/5
Gebruiksgemak
4,4/5
Klantenondersteuning
4,5/5

93%
heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

105 reviews

Stefan
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Ideaal voor teams die op afstand werken

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2022

We zijn met deze tool in aanraking gekomen tijdens de corona pandemie. We waren niet in staat om een goede brainstorm te houden op afstand. Mural heeft hier verandering in gebracht. Geweldig! De kwaliteit en productiviteit van brainstorms zijn net zo hoog als een fysieke meeting.

Pluspunten

Deze tool is echt geweldig. Tijdens de corona pandemie waren we in staat om goede brainstorms te organiseren op afstand. Iedereen in het team dacht dat dit niet kon, maar het tegendeel is bewezen. Iedereen kan post-its plakken, je kunt onafhankelijk van elkaar voten etc. Ik raad iedereen deze tool aan die een goede brainstorm wilt organiseren op afstand.

Minpunten

Het nadeel aan Mural vind ik de user management. Soms zijn er meerdere teamleden ingelogd op hetzelfde account, waardoor je voor elkaar gaat stemmen. Ik zou het fijn vinden als er een signaal werd afgegeven dat er al iemand is ingelogd op het account. Dat ontbreekt nu.

Heidi
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Mural - the best virtual whiteboard EVER!

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019

Not only is this a wonderful and functional app, but it's beautiful to use. It's as aesthetically pleasing as it is soothing to my designer's need to get my ideas across and organize them. Whether I use it for my own personal notes, sketching, and planning or as a client based project sharing and brainstorm session, it's invaluable.

Pluspunten

This is the most beautiful software/app that I use. With Mural, you can work on your own, and use it as a place to sketch, gather images, make notes, etc. You can then share that with as many people as you like. You can also have realtime meetings within Mural, sharing ideas, working on the "whiteboard" virtually simultaneously and communicating in a very real and visual way regardless of where the participants are in real life.

Minpunten

It's a little expensive but honestly it's WELL worth it. I use Mural in place of Skype meetings and Zoom meetings at times now. My clients are impressed with the ability to interact visually with both my ideas and myself and have the ability to express their own ideas, as well.

Nathan
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Digital-first collaboration

Beoordeeld op 11-5-2019

MURAL brings the whiteboard and the design studio wall online so that I can collaborate with clients and colleagues around the world. Now my entire workflow is in a digital medium, so I can a lot of efficiency that way.

Pluspunten

I love that I can send anyone a link to a MURAL board and within 5 minutes they're totally comfortable using it. Yet beyond its simple on-boarding experience is a lot of flexibility that supports a wide variety of use cases.

Minpunten

There are some small interaction details reduce elegance: I'm not crazy about how its arrows/lines connect to notes/shapes. And it's hard to have a consistent typographic hierarchy, because text scales with shapes, and there's no other way to control type size.

Geverifieerde reviewer
Totaalscore
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good, can be hard to access at the beginning

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2021

I use it for workshop facilitation

Pluspunten

Best feature is the outline function which allows you to create steps into the MURAL

Minpunten

Commands are not intuitive
Sticky notes are always the same size
shapes can be a bit unflexible

Overwogen alternatieven

Miro

Redenen om over te stappen op Mural

It was already being used in my organisation.
Michela
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Unique in its kind

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2019

In my company we work a lot with design thinking and we create murals for our clients to make them create strategies. This tool has become necessary for our daily work and we could not be happier to be able to create such a good work in so less time, because Mural is so easy to use and intuitive and possibilities are endless.

Pluspunten

Mural is the tool I've always been looking for to visualise concepts and create conceptual maps. But it is not only this, it can be a presentation tool, you can make infographics with it, you can easily and rapidly create artwork that does not need the use of Photoshop or Illustrator. It's the tool everybody should use to present ideas to the customers. What I like most of Mural is the ease of use, the millions of icons you have and can personalise with colour and the fact that you can drag and drop text, links, videos and gifs.

Minpunten

Few options could be improved to make it even better. For example you cannot decide the size of text therefore when you enlarge text boxes you loose track of the size. There is no option to create simple tables yet, deciding the number of columns and rows. There is no media library so you have to upload every time images instead of choosing from a library or copy and paste them from another mural. Alignment sometimes is not very accurate.

Holly
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Automotive
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

making virtual collaboration more collaborative

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2019

I work remotely 75% of the time. Mural enables me to continue hands on collaboration, building alignment with my virtual team members almost as effectively as if we were in person. This has changed the way I collaborate virtually. Now, I cannot work without out!

Pluspunten

Ease of use - almost like having a real whiteboard in the room, easy to access by non-members

Minpunten

Like any software, getting people unfamiliar with it to be comfortable collaborating can take some effort.

Liam
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A must have for distributed teams!

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2019

I have hosted entire multi day design sessions and Sprints with complex activities and it's been amazing.

Pluspunten

It's amazing for facilitating remote meetings and enabling equal participation between people all over the world.

Minpunten

User management is the stickiest part. You can deactivate people who become inactive so you aren't being billed for them, but Slack has a nice feature that automatically does that and automatically turns them back on. If you deactivate someone, an admin must manually reactivate them upon request. It's a minor admin slowdown, separate from the actual functionality of the collaboration tools.

Geverifieerde reviewer
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Amazing tool for arranging complex info

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2019

This is a foundational tool for us for capturing any postit note exercise or workshop session.

Pluspunten

This tool allows teams to take the complicated, organically generated, unsorted data that can come out of brainstorming or workshops and arrange it into something meaningful. It creates a standard language for teams to express this info.

It's quick to learn and easy to use, and allows for the right type of expression for any info set.

Minpunten

Administrating a team could be done better. It's too easy to invite more team members than your plan pays for. This is because the button to share a mural to an email address (which adds a team member) is easier to get to than the link to share anonymously. Fortunately there is a 30 day grace period for these mistakes.

Gonzalo
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Informatiediensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Capture everything you want in Mural

Beoordeeld op 15-2-2022

I started out choosing Mural over Miro for its free proposition, and in this regard, it comes out on top. It offers 5 free boards, which is quite a lot more than its competition, and this helps to try it for an unlimited time and get to know all its advantages.

Pluspunten

Mural is ideal for creating mind maps and very easy-to-use flowcharts. The number of pre-designed templates it has is endless. It allows the anonymous entry (without registration) of many people to a board to work on it. It offers a limited free version that allows you to create up to a maximum of 5 boards. (more than Miro, for example) Previously the tool only offered a trial version for 30 days.

Minpunten

It has few integrations developed for external applications.
The clip art gallery is limited but also supports the user's own images.

Animesh
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Mural is a must have if you are a product Manager/ designer

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2018

It’s a brilliant tool. There hasn’t been an experience with mural that has not gone well. Must have !

Pluspunten

Mural is indeed collaborative ! The fact that you can see what the other person around the world is doing, without sharing screen, is amazing ! Mural is that digital whiteboard with free stickies where you could do anything ! And it comes with so many templates !!

Minpunten

We cannot talk via mural . I’d need another software or tool to do that! Imagine Mural + slack in one !

Angela
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

World's best product

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2019

The price of the product is indeed affordable enough for any size of company and also a great intuitive for progressive companies of the world.

Pluspunten

With this amazing application I can easily insert photo, videos and different multimedia files into one specific folder to have an easy access to them. Another feature that is my most favorite is its integration power that enables me to integrate with all the useful applications of my interest in a very unique way.

Minpunten

For me there is no drawback in it only sometimes the updates give useless errors but otherwise everything is perfectly fine.

Sarah
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great digital whiteboarding tool

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2022

I have gotten our team on board to use Mural when we'd typically use a whitebaord in meetings. it's been great for facilitating brainstorm sessions or mindmapping in our remote environment.

Pluspunten

I find Mural more intuitive to use and less buggy than other whiteboarding tools. The app especially syncs quickly so you can use an ipad and pencil to write on the whiteboard, and have it projected through a desktop to a conference room or virtual meeting. I also like that the white boards are infinite (or at least as far as I can tell). Even though the number of free boards is limited to three, you have tons of space to work with in each one.

Minpunten

I don't love the provided templates; I typically end up using my own for simplicity.

Derek
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Mural Good for One Time Use But NOT a Long Term Strategy

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2022

Easy at first, but really not good for business processes and long term scalability

Pluspunten

Easy to access, and get everyone onto the platform. Fun animal names were a nice touch. The interface has improved over time but is fundamentally flawed.

Minpunten

Was a glorified whiteboard. For the price we would pay to support the business, Mural would do little more for us than to provide a simple whiteboard to put down ideas and discuss. Although this is nice to get ideas out there - it lacks the ability to create structure and keep things organized over time. Would find ourselves consistently looking for information as it was lost - not sure how we could've implemented the software in a valuable way in the long term.

Overwogen alternatieven

Miro

Redenen om over te stappen op Mural

We tried Mural for a few months but didn't find we could've used it long term and lacked a lot of the IP some other software was offering us at the time.
Noemi
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Research
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The perfect place to make sense of your mind

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2021

Overall, mural is my go-to for sense making - both of my own thoughts and those of a group. Its a perfect, no frills, low-risk way to get ideas down on paper and analyze, refine, synthesize. It moves my work forward tremendously. For people who are visual or external processors like myself - it's an excellent tool to facilitate these processes.

Pluspunten

I love that mural gives me the tools to dump my ideas into one place and sort them. They offer great templates that give me a way to get started without being intimidated, and I love that I can invite coworkers in this space to see my thinking and to document their thinking there as well. Great springboard for conversations.

Minpunten

Sometimes I get a bit confused with the level of zoom and the amount of space available. I sometimes feel like my level of zoom and the sizing of the post its is not calibrated. it's hard to know how much to zoom in so that I can still read what's on sticky notes while still seeing the surrounding ones.

Özen
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Olie en energie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Makes Online Meetings More Effective

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2020

Before Mural, longer online workshops were not effective. Many attendees were losing their focus and the meetings were transforming into inefficient gathering activities. With Mural, we keep all attendees alive and interactive. You can reach working canvas where ever you are and especially voting feature makes easier to get mutual decisions in a democratic environment.

Pluspunten

It allows all participants to work together and collaboratively at the same time. It is easy to use

Minpunten

I would like to have more templates to use. An open library would be beneficial to adopt this software easier.

Divya
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great for Collaboration

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2021

Collaboration. It is great for workshops and sprints. The fact that everyone can see and work on it at the same time is great, especially during remote work

Pluspunten

The main value of this software is the collaboration aspect. I love that I can bring people together regardless of their tech fluency and with one icebreaker activity, I can get them to use the main functions they will need for the next few hours. The double click for post-its, the "follow me" function, are great. I love that you can paste a URL and it shows a thumbnail of the article.

Minpunten

Unless you have certain permissions, it is difficult to change your name. It was random that some people had Avatar names like "Visiting Sheep" and others "Ryan (Visiting Squid)". People were confused why it was not changeable, even though the UI allows you to write before you enter the room. But then it doesn't reflect.
It is also difficult to zoom into certain post its if they are outside the main board but on the same screen. Zoom functionality is weird.

Geverifieerde reviewer
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A must have for remote work!

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020

We use mural all the time. We use it to create timelines for projects, to lead design sessions, to discuss evaluations, and to visualize our work very often. We have created our own templates for activities that we use for project managing and design thinking often. Our team loves it, and we are a huge advocate of using it, specially if you work with a team that is remote.

Pluspunten

Mural is awesome! The thing I love the most about mural is that it allows os to visualized our work and projects in a virtual space, and many people can access it and work from it at the same time.

Minpunten

It was hard to learn at first. If you are trying to get a team on board with using Mural, or a new member of the team, it can be very challenging to get them to learn. Specially if you are asking them to lead a full design session or activities that need to take place on the Mural. It takes time to get used to it.

Frank
Totaalscore
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Several years of XP with Mural

Beoordeeld op 1-3-2019

Awesome platform for visual collaboration like eg remote sprint sessions, UX artifacts
Personal productivity like eg Moodboards

Pluspunten

Canvas style whiteboard in the cloud with the right tools on-board to collaborate in a visual manner.
Mural Community to share ideas

Minpunten

Drawing tools not optimised for sketching but already improved a lot

Ana
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Fantastic remote collaboration tool

Beoordeeld op 21-4-2021

Overall I really like using this on teams and have shared it with many people who have adopted it on their teams.I don’t think there is a similar product out there that is offering this type of features to the level mural provides for brainstorming

Pluspunten

I was so excited to discover this tool and share with three of my teams. Since that time it has taken off at my company and teams are even using it with clients to communicate ideas and share design process with clients remotely. My first time using this tool was in a large meeting, complete remote, where people were sharing and documenting ideas for a brainstorming session, mostly using the sticky note function. The next time I used it on a different team, we really explored the functions this program offers, with importing sketches, sketching within the program, sticky notes and connection arrows... this has been fantastic to keep the intimacy of design collaboration going while we are not next to each other’s desks sketching on the same piece of paper.

Minpunten

The sketching feature could be vastly improved to be more like concepts offers, vs the paint app on windows computers that is currently mimics. Some of my teams find the pricing model to be too high as well

Regina
Totaalscore
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning

Mural is for great collab!

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2018

Pluspunten

I like how user friendly and intuitive it is - the power is in getting multiple people on the platform

Minpunten

the cost. this is great SW, but hard to make a business case to your company depending on the budget - realtime board is a alternative

Geverifieerde reviewer
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenondersteuning
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Revolutionizes virtual meetings!

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019

Pluspunten

Mural has allowed me (a member of a virtual team) to advance our organization's use of Human-Centered Design techniques without always having to bring the group into an in-person meetings. Because of the savings in cost / time due to virtual work, it more than pays for itself, AND it helps to keep the teams connected and brainstorming together.

Minpunten

It can take a little while for teams to get used to it and come up to speed on how to use it most effectively.

Deanna
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Must Have

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020

Awesome experience! Will definitely keep using it. I wish I had known about it sooner.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, especially after attending their free webinars. Game changer for remote meetings / presenting ideas / getting feedback from colleagues. Great for brainstorming and creating mock-ups.

Minpunten

A little awkward at first - takes some playing around on your own before being comfortable using it as a team.

Geverifieerde reviewer
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Powerful online visual collaboration tool

Beoordeeld op 16-4-2021

Mural is a helpful tool to support co-creation, workshops and design thinking sessions when working remotely. We used it more during lockdown in place of face-to-face sessions.

Pluspunten

Relatively easy to use, with a rich feature set and several useful tools to collaborate visually. Interface is fully accessible via browser, which makes it very portable across platforms, and of course mobile apps are also available.

Minpunten

Not as streamlined or easy to learn as direct competitor Miro, so it requires some facilitated onboarding to new users in order to get the most from its features. Sometimes the web visualization gets stuck or shows blank boards where they should have content, but a quick page refresh generally fixes it.

Andrew
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great collaboration space

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2022

I had a great time with Mural. We initially started using it during the first Covid lockdown. Frankly it was implemented well enough that I didn't really miss Whiteboards. Now it feels to have fallen behind Miro a little in terms of updates/features but my perception there may just be coloured by the frequency with which I use Miro.

Pluspunten

Great UI and fantastically approachable. What made Mural special was the huge amount of templates.

Minpunten

Occasionally slow to respond. Management of multiple boards was sometimes clunky.

Geverifieerde reviewer
Totaalscore
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt
  • Bron van de reviewer

Totaalscore

  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best Journey Mapping Tool Around

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019

Pluspunten

I'm using Mural to map our customer journeys and it was so easy to learn right off the bat. I am so impressed by how intuitive the platform is.

Minpunten

I wish Mural was cheaper :( but it is worth the investment if you will use it regularly.