Mural

Oplossing voor digitale werkruimte en samenwerkingsbeheer

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Daniel

No other Product Even Comes Close

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2019

This tool achieves many problems and is suitable for everyday use, personal use, small groups, and large working groups.

Personal Use: visual organization and planning

Small Groups: can quickly move ideas into visual representations that make it very easy to share with other people. MURAL's often become the foundation for projects which people come back to time and time again. It is very satisfying to collaborate with colleagues in this way as much of the applications we use day to day are only design for single users.

Workshops: MURAL is powerful when put in the hands of a facillitator who can then guide a group of people through experiential learning and discussions which lead to emergent thinking and non-intuitive insights.

Visual Documentation: Over the years I have become very proficient as a visual note taker in mural and can listen to speaker or meeting proceed and capture the meeting in a visually engaging way.

Pluspunten

Mural is hands down the most versatile visual communication tool available today. What I love the most is that I can use the tool every day and that its easy enough for most people to get the hang of within a few minutes, allowing anyone to interact in high fidelity.

Minpunten

The one thing I don't like about Mural is that some people aren't pro users—I wish everyone were =) Also wish that MURALs could be a first class object in GSuite's Drive =)

Sarah
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Great digital whiteboarding tool

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2022

I have gotten our team on board to use Mural when we'd typically use a whitebaord in meetings. it's been great for facilitating brainstorm sessions or mindmapping in our remote environment.

Pluspunten

I find Mural more intuitive to use and less buggy than other whiteboarding tools. The app especially syncs quickly so you can use an ipad and pencil to write on the whiteboard, and have it projected through a desktop to a conference room or virtual meeting. I also like that the white boards are infinite (or at least as far as I can tell). Even though the number of free boards is limited to three, you have tons of space to work with in each one.

Minpunten

I don't love the provided templates; I typically end up using my own for simplicity.

Alexander
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Highly Improved Visual Communication

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2022

Pluspunten

Brainstorming has never been easier. The learning curve is quite simple. Really love how I can customize my workspace according to my preferences, easy set-up, and plus the templates provided really stand out.

Minpunten

As far as I have been using it, I don't recall ever having any problems with Mural. I'd highly recommend it to a lot of people.

Audrey
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Good, but not made for designers

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2022

Pluspunten

Mural is pretty good and usable, but there are some limitations for certain people/workflows.

It’s definitely tailored toward people who host workshops, retros, etc., so if you’re doing that, I think Mural will be perfect for you. It’s got an integrated timer and tons of templates you can choose from.

Oh! And I appreciate whoever’s idea it was to name every single color. :)

Minpunten

Making a table or grid is impossible. I use Mural mostly for sharing copy-related work so there’s a lot of text heavy stuff I need to write in there. Making my own table takes so much time (is the connection tool technically the line tool????) but that’s the best way for me to organize info a lot of the time.

Also frustrating is double-clicking and creating a sticky note instead of a text box. If there was a way to change this default option, it would save me a LOT of time.

Infinite Canvas is a great addition but can we lower the opacity on the dot grid? It is very loud.

I Heng
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Looking for an online whiteboard, I discovered much more when I found Mural

Beoordeeld op 21-7-2022

Mural is literally the one software product that I started using for remote learning but continue to use even when teaching in person because I believe it truly supports collaboration, brainstorming, and mind mapping. I actually tried many other products and none of them comes even close to Mural for these purposes, for its ease of use, and for its flexibility.

Pluspunten

When teachers ask me if I have any go-to tools for remote learning, I always tell them about Mural. During a difficult year adapting to the challenges of teaching online, Mural was a bright spot because although I had only been looking for an online whiteboard, what my students get when they use Mural is so much more.

1) It's easy to use...my students were able to find and use the tools without instructions or guides.
2) It offers many ways to express and connect ideas with a palette of tools and a convenient interface.
3) The facilitator can build custom thinkspaces or choose from a variety of templates, and also decide what elements to lock in place.
4) There are different participation levels, including the "visitor" level which allows anyone with the link to join a collaboration.
5) The "wall" space is giant...I have never run out of space, and easy navigation and zooming provide easy access to the whole space.

Minpunten

The only aspect I've found a bit challenging for those new to Mural is that sticky notes or text boxes sometimes pop up in unexpected places. As a facilitator, I sometimes have to roam around and delete unused elements that participants created but didn't find.

Delphine
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Facile d'utilisation, visuellement agréable et nombreux modèles utiles

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2022

Pluspunten

Les modèles, le design, la facilité de collaborer

Minpunten

Choix limité dans les modèles unitaires types (tableaux, matrices...) à intégrer dans nos murs personnalisés

Miro

Redenen om over te stappen op Mural

Plus facile d'utilisation, les modèles me convenaient mieux
Jennifer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Perfect platform for design work sessions!

Beoordeeld op 22-4-2021

Solving design work sessions and visually organizing projects.

Pluspunten

I'm a designer and given our agency is now WFH, we are all really missing our work sessions, locked in a room looking at a whiteboard, sketching, taping, etc. Mural has let us do that now digitally! Thank goodness! When one of my designers need me to review something, we set up a mural and I can sketch over their designs or leave post-it notes, plug in images for inspiration, anything. It's been such a game changer for agencies and designers.

Minpunten

I wish you could expand the artboards more or even have the option to do multiple artboards! There are times when we have huge projects that go on for months and we run out of room. Would love to have that be more flexible!

Alek
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good tool for ideation across teams

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2022

It’s a useful tool for ideation but I prefer it for smaller groups

Pluspunten

Ultimately this tool is great if you have teams located in different offices and you can’t physically get together

Minpunten

There are so many functions available. I find setting up a Mural board can be time consuming and inevitably I forget to lock something down and a user goes rogue and messes something up or moves something they shouldnt

Colin
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Mural is a great tool for collaborating with others in a remote world

Beoordeeld op 15-9-2022

I enjoy working with this tool but drawing lines between shapes is frustrating.

Pluspunten

The "private mode" is an excellent tool for anonymous feedback in sessions such as retrospectives.

Minpunten

The connector tool for joining shapes does not work very well when multiple people are in the same area - arrows tend to fly off in all directions.

• Sector: Marketing en reclame

Mural - Think together from anywhere in the world

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2022

We have used Mural for some important brand planning that involved many cross functional teams - having everybody be looking at the same content and collaborating in live time was so much more efficient that having to hold 5 or 6 separate brainstorms with each team.

Pluspunten

Really easy to pick up this tool and use it broadly with client teams, doesn't require app download which is great as some companies have app restrictions. Easy navigation that even non tech-savy people could quickly adapt too

Minpunten

Can be difficult to use on a tablet - not as intuitive

Amira
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A great way to come up with creative answers to a variety of problems without a lot of...

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2022

We were able to get around a lot of the roadblocks that were getting in the way of our proposed solutions to the issues we were having with the help of MURAL. When everyone is working on the solution, there is no need for many meetings or emails because the method of operations and notes are clearly communicated to everyone.

Pluspunten

Simple to use, it has a wide range of capabilities to make it useful during the entire process of preparation, planning, and execution. MuRAL's biggest feature is that it has a dependable and easy-to-use interface that team members may tailor to fit their needs. You can interact successfully with people who aren't on your team using MURAL because they don't need an account to be able to do so, and their thoughts can be included on the boards we are working on. It's more easier and more pleasurable to work with MURAL because of the front-end presentation style and pre-made templates. What I like most about our whiteboard brainstorming session is that it allows us to better comprehend the scope of the project and discover creative solutions for any overlaps. As a result, I appreciate that we can categorize our cards and designate certain cards for specific team members to ensure that everyone is on the same page, and I also appreciate how simple it is for me to switch between several boards.

Minpunten

Few drawbacks exist; the strength of MURAL will be evident as an integrated system for all operations and meetings within the institution as team members' acceptance of the system and their response to the topics and plans we wish to discuss with it grow.

Gianluca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A great tool with some improvement needed

Beoordeeld op 12-11-2020

Mural is a great tool, generally speaking I am happy with it. It misses some feature (sometimes basic ones) that would make our work easier and faster especially in the configuration of new murals and organization of large rooms.

Pluspunten

As a designer I use Mural daily to run co-design workshop with dozens of people. The simplicity of the tool makes it easy to understand and use even for people that are not much into technology. A couple of features I particularly appreciate are the content library (even though should be improved) and the possibility to multiple templates from different companies. Also che call feature looks interesting even though I never used it so far.

Minpunten

There are things that needs improvement fast. I'll list a few.
1. Rooms should allow to sort murals in alphabetical order and to have a simple list visualization. Also names should not be cut like they are now (the only way to see the full name is via the tooltip)
2. Rooms and archive in my opinion are not enough to organize murals. It would be way better to have rooms and then the possibility to organize murals in folders inside a room.
3. It should be much easier to change the room/mural permissions. We often have sessions with dozens of people but only a few of them should have the possibility to edit. At the moment there is no bulk way to change the view only/edit permission
4. Grouping elements inside a mural should be enhanced. At the moment you cannot have a group of groups and that makes it harder to keep a logical architecture of the elements in a mural
5. At the moment there is no specific feature to create schemes or diagrams. We really would love that.
6. It would be much easier sometimes to have the possibility to specify the object size manually.
7. Content library needs to be improved to be really useful. Elements needs folders for a better organization.

Angel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A magical whiteboard to collect and arrange ideas and find appropriate solutions

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2022

MURAL has enabled us to keep meetings open and untimed, it has also enabled us to ensure the participation of all team members and also their approval of the proposed schemes, no matter where they are located. Brainstorming schemes helped us to collect ideas and arrange them in a distinctive way, and this helped a lot in understanding the needs and always finding appropriate solutions.

Pluspunten

MURAL helps team members stay connected and collaborate to stay on schedule. The MURAL whiteboard is great for brainstorming and arranging interactive sessions. I adore using emojis, shapes, and colors to develop a workflow model or collect team members' opinions and perceptions on a topic for third-party sharing. I like how MURAL lets us prepare Proto-Personas, Prioritize, and Experience Map with team members. It's expressive, accurate, and describes our issue well. I like MURAL's ability to organize cards into categories and assign cards to team members so everyone is on the same page. I like that MURAL has an intuitive interface that everyone can adopt to quickly, and the presence of several ready-made templates helps prepare the proper form for the topic we're discussing. I particularly like that final renderings may be exported as an image or PDF file for simple distribution.

Minpunten

In all honesty, it's not about finding something you might hate with MURAL, as it's like a magical drawing tablet that enables everyone to share and collaborate in all circumstances and with ease.

Nick
  • Sector: Marktonderzoek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Mural is the corporate version of Miro, it feels sluggish and uninspiring

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2022

It's for online collaboration mostly.

Pluspunten

It does what it says on the tin. You can still manage your way around in the app, it's just that it doesn't inspire much in the way Miro does. Templates are unappealing, fonts are unappealing and it takes effort to adjust everything to your own liking, more than it should.

Minpunten

I just really miss using Miro to be honest. Mural has everything Miro has, but in a lesser form. It's like Powerpoint vs Keynote. Powerpoint definitely will get the job done but if you want to have more control or use advanced features you will want to use Keynote. As a designer I miss that in Mural. In that same fashion, Mural also allows you to have more administrative rights over others, just like Powerpoint can force you to use company templates in limited ways.

Heath
  • Sector: Biotechnologie

Nothing else like it!

Beoordeeld op 31-1-2020

My organization is new to visual thinking, design thinking and collaborative decision making. Mural has been a powerful driver of cultural change. They are constantly on the leading edge of how you can get more from their model and their platform. If you do any design thinking or want to make decisions transparently and quickly...get Mural now.
Its more than whiteboarding - it's about thinking out loud!

Pluspunten

Mural is a powerful collaboration tool that can be mistaken as a "virtual whiteboard". Which it is. But doing any collaborative decision making, doing any kind of design thinking, with remote teams is so much better with Mural than any other collaboration tool (webex, teams, etc).

Minpunten

Sometimes, for some users, there is a slight learning curve. So make sure for those users who are new to the tool, give them some prep work - create a Playground for them and be very intent on how you lock down the Mural so reduce any confusion they might have.

Noemi
  • Sector: Research

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The perfect place to make sense of your mind

Beoordeeld op 27-9-2021

Overall, mural is my go-to for sense making - both of my own thoughts and those of a group. Its a perfect, no frills, low-risk way to get ideas down on paper and analyze, refine, synthesize. It moves my work forward tremendously. For people who are visual or external processors like myself - it's an excellent tool to facilitate these processes.

Pluspunten

I love that mural gives me the tools to dump my ideas into one place and sort them. They offer great templates that give me a way to get started without being intimidated, and I love that I can invite coworkers in this space to see my thinking and to document their thinking there as well. Great springboard for conversations.

Minpunten

Sometimes I get a bit confused with the level of zoom and the amount of space available. I sometimes feel like my level of zoom and the sizing of the post its is not calibrated. it's hard to know how much to zoom in so that I can still read what's on sticky notes while still seeing the surrounding ones.

• Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent tool for ideation and collaborative processes

Beoordeeld op 1-4-2022

At the top of the tools that I use for collaborative process. I compare with other tools as Miro and Lucidchart and Mural is the best for far.

Pluspunten

The tool includes many functionalities to share ideas and customize boards for almost any king of collaborative process (Design Thinking, Agile Ceremonies, Kanban boards, etc).

Minpunten

Maybe simplicity of the tools, when you are using the tool for a long time and get familirez with it, you going to need some strongest functionalities ir order to cover more ideas that come to you during the creation of boards.

• Sector: Mijnbouw en metalen
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent planning tool - a bit challenging online collaboration

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2021

Overall, the sessions we have used Mural were very productive and in some cases we were provided with insight (from the guides) that would not be part of our original options. This is an excellent feature that elevates our performance.

Pluspunten

1. Many templates and guides to use out of the box - excellent!
2. A team can be introduced / onboarded easily, especially with the self-explanatory guides

Minpunten

1. The app is heavy for online collaboration when there is an issue with limited bandwidth for example

Creately

Redenen om voor Mural te kiezen

We wanted to use a visual collaboration tool with many options/templates to accommodate different needs within the same app.

Overgestapt van

Notion
Andrea

Great for remote work

Beoordeeld op 2-12-2021

We use it for building out the roadmap, workshops and ideation.

Pluspunten

I love that you can create workshops from templates, you can have people vote, you can build out roadmaps, and you can have a ton of people collaborating at the same time. It really makes remote collaboration possible.

Minpunten

The links. It's not clear when stuff is linked because it just shows a small link icon in the bottom of the card.

Ashish
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

One of the best tool for remote collaboration

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2018

So far the experience has been smooth and rewarding, You don't need to travel to brainstorm ideas quickly with your remote teams or planning​ a project with teams in multiple locations.

Pluspunten

Gone are are the days when you have to be co-located to run a workshop or collaborate with remote product teams, you can now think and collaborate visually anywhere anytime. I love how it mimics the real world experience of brainstorming, project planning or synthesizing the data, a lot of data. It does it all in real time without the needs of the team to be co-located. If you are new to design thinking, they already have the readily available template which can be used to run a workshop or just brainstorm the ideas. It works better on laptops/desktops but the best on touchscreen​ devices. A dream setup would be giant touch screens in all the locations.

Minpunten

Downloading the date for offline use takes time, It sends download link on registered email id. Time taken for that email to hit your inbox is not consistent, sometimes you get it within seconds and sometimes it takes minutes.

Kalavati

Great Platform for Effective Collaboration

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2021

Pluspunten

1) Ready to use templates (Business, retro)
2) No need to register
3) Easy to use
4) Helpful customer support

Minpunten

UI has room for improvisation

The current UI looks clutter

Need to motivate folks to use Mural

• Sector: Religieuze instellingen

The digital whiteboard for the 21st century

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2020

Mural has helped our organization up the collaborative and interactive quotient to virtual meetings. It functions similarly to a whiteboard, but in the digital space. No more taking pictures of notes and trying to digitize them later. We just work directly in Mural and can even screenshare to see the space developing and growing in real-time. It helps us organize and align our thoughts as a team, while providing an artifact for later reference.

Pluspunten

Mural is the thing you don't think you need and resist paying for or trying because you just don't need one more digital tool in your life and workflow. Until you experience it and realize you were so wrong. It's the one tool you actually can't live without. The concept is simple: a free space to create with a simple range of options (mostly text boxes and post-it notes). Think of it like a digital whiteboard. Then try to imagine life and meetings without a physical whiteboard. Exactly.

Minpunten

The range of options for what you can add to a Mural is somewhat limited, but that's a key part of its success. Having too many options would be paralyzing. Once you master the basic controls and options, the sky is the limit for what you can do. Lots of templates are available to help you get started or inspire you with what others have done and the Mural team is always offering support and webinars to help you explore the tool more deeply. One thing that has frustrated new users is getting the hang of controls especially if you are using on a computer (mouse vs trackpad controls are a bit different). But that is easily solved if you can get over your initial discomfort and commit to learning something new.

Leonardo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Mural is one of the best collaboration tools you can find

Beoordeeld op 29-4-2022

Pluspunten

We use it for everything, standup, retrospectives, mind mapping, online collaboration and much more. There are a lot of great templates.

Minpunten

It is expensive and some templates are tricky to use.

Miro
Özen
  • Sector: Olie en energie

Makes Online Meetings More Effective

Beoordeeld op 30-12-2020

Before Mural, longer online workshops were not effective. Many attendees were losing their focus and the meetings were transforming into inefficient gathering activities. With Mural, we keep all attendees alive and interactive. You can reach working canvas where ever you are and especially voting feature makes easier to get mutual decisions in a democratic environment.

Pluspunten

It allows all participants to work together and collaboratively at the same time. It is easy to use

Minpunten

I would like to have more templates to use. An open library would be beneficial to adopt this software easier.

Rob

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Mural enables easy digital collaboration from novices to pros

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2019

I've been able to grow with mural and explore new worlds of collaboration ... both enhancing face to face workshops and enabling remote collaborators to have equal voices. Support from the mural team to help us explore new ways to effectively collaborate (not just use their software) have been compelling.

Pluspunten

I really appreciate how easy it is to dive in and get started with little complexity or knowledge. Drop some stickies on an empty whiteboard and you're off ... or play with templates, voting, and other advanced features to drive amazing new collaborations that are only possible in the digital world.

Minpunten

In the past, I have disliked the lack of feature parity between web and mobile versions. That has recently improved.