Google Cloud

4,7 (1.857)
Schrijf een review!
Modulair platform voor computers, hosting, opslag en meer.

(1.857)

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2022

echt een aan rader

echt een aan rader

Pluspunten

goed product gebruik het vaak tijdens me werk of als ik thuis ben je hebt het altijd bij de hand je kan zo bij documenten voor het bedrijf of prive

Minpunten

sommige collega's hadden problemen bij het koppelen

Melvin M
Melvin M
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Best Cloud Server Storage Facilities

Beoordeeld op 20-5-2022

This is the Fastest Cloud Platform for launching your Database. The integrations are dynamic and Google Cloud Servers will guild your database into success. You can integrate many softwares that help build your business.

Pluspunten

I used Googl Cloud To Launch My backend software (database) for my Business Website and the integration resulted to the most successful profits I've ever seen in my business history. They offer a wide range of Cloud computing and offer about $300 credit for building this system.

Minpunten

You have to be willing to put in the maximal time and effort to make good business profit. Its hardwork and you have to adapt to the Cloud environment. At the end of the day I'm not complaining I prefer Google Cloud Server when it comes to Cloud Computing , you just have to be ready to work smart and hard.

GoDaddy Website Builder

Redenen om voor Google Cloud te kiezen

Blue Host started becoming too expensive.

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Cloud

Google Cloud has Cloud Computing features, major difference.
Orianne
Orianne
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Enhanced AI and K8 features facilitate the development of the latest applications

Beoordeeld op 2-8-2022

All data processing can be completed by accessing the cloud platform from a web browser. The ability to work seamlessly with Google Earth Engine. Even if you do not have a high-specification machine at hand, you can perform various data processing you want by operating the cloud from your browser. Because you can directly run analysis algorithms, such as machine learning, linking with various Earth Engine data. By using GKE, we no longer needed to operate our Kubernetes cluster and could now focus on application development. As a result, we were able to concentrate on developing services that could deliver more value, contributing to the speed and quality of application releases.

Pluspunten

I think the Kubernetes cloud service is very easy to use, partly because it is provided by Google, which developed Kubernetes. We also have a full range of AI services, and by combining them with Google AI, we can offer AI services seamlessly, which helps improve the added value of our services.

Minpunten

The web browser interface is constantly changing. When the system is updated, it also changes the menu display, etc., so it can be a bit confusing. There is no problem with the data processing itself, but sometimes the response at the first stage of access from the browser seems a bit slow.

Amazon EC2

Redenen om voor Google Cloud te kiezen

Problems, specific effects, and various functions have been solved, and it has become possible to perform complex analyses in conjunction with Google Earth Engine. It became possible to proceed with the analysis without worrying about the specifications of the machine in question.

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Cloud

Since it is relatively inexpensive and can be accessed by many people, it has lessened the need to prepare a local environment at a cost. Since a large amount of data can be analyzed using cloud computing resources, it is expensive, but considering time and resources, it seems reasonable.
James
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Review Of Google Cloud

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2024

Pluspunten

I like that you can store stuff that doesn't bog down your computer and that you can interact with your team from a shared catalog.

Minpunten

I am not a technology person and so it is honestly just confusing to me about when I am actually engaging with the cloud and when I am just on my computer.

Gaurav
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Robust clickstream data storage and analysis tool

Beoordeeld op 29-9-2020

My overall experience with Google Cloud Platform has been satisfactory. I have been able to work with IT to import marketing campaigns data from multiple sources and store them for querying by analysts in my team. Due to scalability and stability of databases in GCP, I can keep moving more marketing data without worrying about slowing down the databases or crashing them. So, all analytics pulled using this imported data can populate a dashboard and keep it updated with fresh insights. Which helps in driving higher ROI.

Pluspunten

My marketing team uses Google Cloud Platform to collect Google Analytics clickstream data and marry it with structured data from other sources. I analyze that correlated dataset using SQL queries. Some benefits I see off using GCP: I can access data online using a Google email address which I already use for other Google tools. I can export the data extract using Google Sheets and store it in Google Drive. I can import additional data by setting up a daily feed from Google Analytics. So, I get the benefits of a relational database with ability to scale using Google servers.

Minpunten

Google Cloud Platform is great for importing datasets from Google Analytics and other Google suite tools. But from tools which are not in the Google eco system, it involves heavy lift from ETL developers or architects. Additionally, GCP Bigquery tool has a limit on the volume of queries an analyst can run. Once that limit or cap is crossed, companies have to pay extra. So, using the LIMIT command in SQL becomes critical to limit the numbers of rows. Also, there is a challenge of legacy SQL vs. current version because they use different syntax.

• Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

My Opinion

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2024

Awesome but need to give free service for students for training purposes without bank card details.

Pluspunten

GCP are my preferred platform because of its scalability, global Infrastructure, cutting-edge technology, integration with Google services and security.

Minpunten

Cost for students, complexity and training.

Sam
  • Sector: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Secured Cloud storage

Beoordeeld op 13-5-2024

Pluspunten

With Google Cloud I can upload and download documents from cloud safely and securely

Minpunten

I have not encountered any problems at all

Sairam
  • Sector: Farmaceutica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Google Cloud Review

Beoordeeld op 1-7-2024

It was good and satisfactory. I am so much ok with the benefits I got with the Google Cloud storage.

Pluspunten

Not only we can store the data from the one device but also, we can sync our entire data from the other devices into the Google Cloud when it is logged in with the same Google Account.

Minpunten

The price of the Google Cloud or the subscription charges/prices.

Amber
  • Sector: Uitvoerende kunsten

great storage!

Beoordeeld op 13-5-2024

amazingly great soft are and i definitely recommend

amazingly great soft are and i definitely recommend

Pluspunten

love the extra storage needed for my files and photos and videos of the kiddos

Minpunten

nothing i didn't like least about google cloud

• Sector: Magazijnen/opslag
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best of all cloud storages

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2024

Pluspunten

I like the convenience in using Google cloud. Additionally, their emphasis on data security and advanced analytics tools makes it a compelling choice for organizations looking to innovate and grow securely in the cloud.

Minpunten

Potential drawback of Google Cloud is the limited availability of certain specialized or niche services compared to other cloud providers.

Ilakiya
Ilakiya
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Is Google Cloud the best source

Beoordeeld op 2-6-2024

Pluspunten

Google cloud like many cloud platform is good in function and google just gives the comfort to work in cloud.

Minpunten

The disadvantage in the Google cloud is the interface.It could be better.

Asma
Asma

Google Cloud Platform is simply awesome

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2022

It is good platform to make your database secure, fast and reliable.

It is good platform to make your database secure, fast and reliable.

Pluspunten

It is easy to customize or configure disk based on type and size of the disk through console. The Google compute works great, from this the repository and file for store can be create with ease and maintaining and set up is this is also good. The data can be accessed from anywhere and from any device easily and quickly. The bet of Google Cloud platform is which I like most is we need to pay as per utilization or the feature we opt from this platform. Google cloud is fast, safe, and secure and optimize database as service. It give the best solution for business based on its cloud services.

Minpunten

We face many problems when we are migrating our virtual machines from one zone to another. Process of migrating VM’s is bit complex and confusing one.

Brian
  • Sector: Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen

Everyone should be using

Beoordeeld op 7-4-2023

Google cloud, google nest, google phone, google home.... do I need to say more. Things work great and are all integrated.

Pluspunten

Been using Google Cloud for 5+ years, through many employers, and for all my personal needs. It has never failed, never glitched or had an issue. Love the program to the point I've made my current employer give "special access permissions" to work computer for Google drive so I can access things from phone as well.

Minpunten

Honestly don't have any cons. It works perfect, shares information perfectly, and connects all my data into one centralized system.

Lorri
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Works great for a business owner on a budget

Beoordeeld op 11-11-2021

It's been great. Easy for me, easy for clients, and easy for colleagues and collaborators to use. It does everything I need.

Pluspunten

This is easy to use, and for very small businesses, the free version might be sufficient. So it's very accessible from a price perspective. I pay for the business set up, which is $14 per month, in part because of the email archiving functionality which I need for my particular industry. In addition, because everyone is using google these days for email, files and calendar items are super easy to share with my clients.

Minpunten

I use Microsoft in my other job, and I do think it's a more robust software, and that Office documents still have a lot of functionality compared to Google docs. That being said, the price of Microsoft Office and Cloud is prohibitive for a business the size of mine.

Dropbox Business en Microsoft 365

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Cloud

Pricing, universality of the product - client and vendor familiarity with use.
Zuhairah
Zuhairah
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Manage multiple clud storage form one platform

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2021

Pluspunten

I'm delighted to use Google Cloud at work to create my documentation most quickly and straightforwardly possible. This process doesn't depend on my Computers operating framework, so I can be assured that this information will be saved and not lost. It's straightforward and accessible to anybody. I believe it is ideal for group planning or business-related tasks. I also love the fact that anybody may make changes to the archive.

Minpunten

What I dislike the most about this software is that report are regularly lost by accident. Searching for some of my records may be incredibly difficult. It is usually challenging to use initially to persuade others to do so. I believe it took some time for me to become indeed known.

Max
Max
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The Cloud Platform to build on for any startup.

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

I have worked at two startups now and both were started on EC2 and transitioning to GCP. The costs are almost 50% less at GCP than EC2 and the support at Google to get started is much greater than the massive AWS. The services and Vms are super easy to use and setup. And if your company is on Gsuite, then user management is great. Will always plan on deploying new programs and projects on GCP for foreseeable future.

Pluspunten

Google Cloud Platform is very easy to get started with compared to other clouds. There is free training videos and courses. The costs are among the lowest of all cloud platforms.

Minpunten

At the beginning compute resources ran out in datacenters that you were already in and using. Also, sometimes features are depreciated or changed to paying for. There is a few months notice on those but still an inconvenience.

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Cloud

GCP is almost half the cost of other cloud platforms and much simpler to use.
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Best Public cloud platform

Beoordeeld op 31-7-2021

We are using GCP for years now. We have deployed healthcare, telecommunication, education and logistics business applications on GCP. All applications were migrated from on-prem. Deployments were not too hard. Even though the pricing model is bit complex this is still cheaper than most of the cloud vendors. No repatriations so far.

+ Free tier available
+ Highly scalable
+ Security
+ Pay-as-you-go option ,so we have to pay only pay only for the usage.
+ Bring your own License capability.
+ Very easy to integrate with Google services.

Minpunten

+ Less number of datacenters across the world comparing to other vendors.
+ Pricing is bit complex
+ Customer services and support services could be improved

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Cloud

Main reason is the pricing. GCP is lot more cheaper than other options
Michelle
Michelle
  • Sector: Internet
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Cloud Computing Solution for Web Hosting

Beoordeeld op 28-10-2019

True story - I somehow stumbled upon a YouTube video entitled "Free Wordpress Hosting on Google Cloud Platform!" So I watched it. Within an hour, I had my own cloud platform account open, had claimed my $300 credit (useful for playing around with paid services later), had claimed a free virtual machine space, reserved a static IP, and had installed Wordpress and was busy customizing the site. All that's left for me is to register a domain name and copy in DNS info, and set up an SSL. This was just as easy to use as any "web host" interface. The only cost I will incur for the first 12 months is that of registering the domain name. After that, my VM Wordpress will cost about $6 a month to host. I haven't seen anything else that beats this yet.

Pluspunten

I was inspired to make a switch to the Google Cloud Platform as a hosting option for my website after seeing a YouTube video explaining how easy Google had made this process. I really liked the ease of the one-button installations and configurations. I also like the fact that I got a huge credit and 12 months to use it, to try out additional features aside from the main hosting that I originally planned to test. I also like the fact that Google de facto billing procedure at the end of their free trial is to pause your service, not ding your credit card. Finally, I was impressed with the list of Always Free services that Google makes available through this service. Also, my Wordpress runs faster on this platform than I have ever seen it run besides being locally hosted. Seriously impressive. Also, think about all that time you spend trying to get your web site's info INTO GOOGLE. Well, this way, they already have it because it's in their data center!

Minpunten

I sometimes find it difficult to locate which segment of the main navigation in the management console I need to go to in order to accomplish certain tasks, but it's always something that can be easily looked up. There also doesn't immediately appear to be a phone option for support, which some users may expect from a web host - but this is Google. They aren't exactly a web host, they just give you a way to use their cloud computing engine to set up a web server. You can, however, pay for higher levels of support if you need them. Also, if I hadn't watched a YouTube video specifically explaining how to get the least expensive virtual machine setup, I wouldn't have known how to do it - if you're new to VM, you're going to want to either get some advice or educate yourself a little bit in advance.

Debbie
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Google Cloud from a Person who is not techie

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2023

ProblemsGoogle Cloud provides a range of solutions for storing, managing, and analyzing large amounts of data, including data warehouses, data lakes, and Big Data services. Google Cloud offers backup and disaster recovery solutions that help businesses protect their data and quickly recover from unexpected events.Google Cloud provides a platform for developing, testing, and deploying applications, enabling businesses to quickly bring new products and services to market. Google Cloud offers collaboration tools, such as Google Workspace, that help teams work more efficiently and effectively together.By leveraging Google Cloud's scalable infrastructure, businesses can reduce costs associated with hardware, software, and maintenance.BenefitsGoogle Cloud can scale to meet the changing needs of a business, providing resources when and where they're needed.Google invests heavily in security, ensuring that customer data is protected through encryption, access controls, and other security measures. Google has data centers and infrastructure located in multiple regions around the world, providing low latency and high performance for customers.Strong partner ecosystem: Google Cloud has a large and growing ecosystem of partners and integrators, providing customers with a wide range of services and solutions to meet their needs. Google Cloud offers a range of AI and machine learning services that can help customers gain insights and make better decisions. Innovation

Pluspunten

Scalability: Google Cloud offers a highly scalable infrastructure that can adapt to the changing needs of a business.Security: Google invests heavily in security, ensuring that customer data is protected through encryption, access controls, and other security measures.Global presence: Google has data centers and infrastructure located in multiple regions around the world, providing low latency and high performance for customers.Strong partner ecosystem: Google Cloud has a large and growing ecosystem of partners and integrators, providing customers with a wide range of services and solutions to meet their needs.AI and Machine Learning capabilities: Google Cloud offers a range of AI and machine learning services that can help customers gain insights and make better decisions.

Minpunten

Steep learning curve: Some customers may find the breadth and depth of Google Cloud's offerings challenging to understand and navigate.Cost: Google Cloud's services can be more expensive than those of some other cloud providers, particularly for smaller customers or those with less complex needs.Limited adoption in certain industries: Google Cloud is still not as widely adopted as some other cloud providers, which can limit the availability of expertise and best practices in certain industries.

Richard
Richard

Fantastic Cloud Tools with Fast Deployment

Beoordeeld op 4-6-2018

I've enjoy using this product. It makes development time faster and it integrates very well with a wide range of Google Cloud / API products.

Pluspunten

The Google Cloud Platform is an assortment cloud development tools - in my case, for web development. I utilize their Compute Engine, SQL, Storage, a number of their networking tools. I've found getting these different tools to work together has been very easy. One of the things I love about using Google Cloud is how easy it is to launch additional tools, create separate operating environments for testing, and bringing in 'tested' environments into production status.

For the most part, I've found the Google Cloud Platform tools deploy very quickly, so there isn't much downtime as you want to ramp up additional resources. I've also found their billing platform one of the best if you have clients you're setting these resources as you can create independent billing accounts like you might in Google Adwords.

Minpunten

My gripe isn't unique to the Google Cloud Platform - it may simply be the reality of the billing model used by most cloud providers I've used - costs can sneak up quickly if you're not paying attention. Since the costs associated with the cloud platform are all variable expenses based on items such as time in use, storage fees, or network thru-put, it often takes a few days for Google to properly offer up the estimated monthly expense. I've had a few painful surprises over the years so watch your billing estimates carefully.

My next gripe is both positive and negative: Google Cloud is always improving their service offerings (this is positive), but often their improvements roll out as a different product with no clear way to migrate from say Compute Engine (older product) to their Kubernetes Engine (new product).

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Run your workloads in infrastructure powered by Google

Beoordeeld op 17-1-2021

GCP holds our ~70% of internal applications which were sometime back sitting in our on-prem infrastructure. GCP has not only reduced our costs but also reduced our manual overhead to over 90% of things being done by Google (majorly maintenance) and the remaining part of overseeing the deployed applications and their updates/ upgrades by our team. Since the backend is majorly handled by Google, our team gets more time to work on the actual product and make it more and more efficient.

Pluspunten

1. The services provided by Google Cloud Platform (GCP) are one in its class and are powered by negligible downtimes and are available across multiple locations, all over the world.
2. Kubernetes as a service is one of the latest and greatest features of GCP. It lets you run your clusters without the manual effort of managing the overhead infrastructure and even the Operating system of the nodes. It is all managed by Google itself including the security and responsibility in case of breach is help by Google itself. Therefore you can only think about you own product and forget about any maintenance that is required in the backend.
3. Pub/Sub is also one of an amazing feature of GCP. It is a Redis like messaging service which can be utilized by you applications for internal as well as external publications and subscriptions.

Minpunten

1. High internet bandwidth is required to utilize the platform smoothly and to have a smooth user experience. In case you have low Internet speed at your workplace, you will surely struggle with this platform.
2. UI elements at times tend to slip from the eyesight, either if they are too small to be seen or the color usage of those fonts are not correct. These small details shall not be overseen and shall be decided with deep thoughts and with actual user experience.

Will
Will
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

A trusted partner, and innovative IaaS and PaaS provider

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2023

We moved from a previous cloud hosting platform that had persistent downtime issues and we haven't had this issue in over 8 years with Google.

Pluspunten

Whilst remaining innovative, security and reliability is paramount and this is evident through all of the Google Cloud platform products. We know that the products and tools available to us can be utilised for new projects and we're not afraid to commit to using these.

Minpunten

Some products are released with limited functionality and take time to evolve, other platforms perhaps have more mature offerings to compliment the compute resources. Naming conventions and rebrands of products can be confusing at times, especially when the name differs slightly when interacting via API, CLI vs GUI.

Alex

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great solution for cloud storage

Beoordeeld op 24-5-2022

Pluspunten

Cloud storage and compute engine are very powerful tools that we have been happy with. We use these on top of firebase and it made sense to stick with GCP rather than AWS or Azure. The client-side cloud storage API is very easy to work with. We use compute engine to host a basic web server in a docker contains, and it has been a good experience overall.

Minpunten

I have not figured out how and where to open a support case. Cloud console and the google issue tracker are one of several options. It can take several days to answer simple questions.

Documentation is good, but spread out. For example, there is documentation for firebase functions and google cloud functions. The documentation is similar but not exactly the same, so it's unclear which we should be using. It would be nice to have more consolidated GCP documentation.

Mohamed
Mohamed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

It helps

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2022

Some services are great while some featuers needs more upgrades

Some services are great while some featuers needs more upgrades

Pluspunten

It is very easy to deploy / Manage certain services through GCP Console.

Minpunten

The support needs some time to get into and reply before they start fixing things up, you need to take regular backups and keep up your service maintenance in scheduled bases to keep your data and software up & running.

Amazon EC2

Redenen om voor Google Cloud te kiezen

Exploring more options and service providers

Overgestapt van

Amazon EC2 en Google Maps

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Cloud

Price matters in an on-demand workflow.
Jhon Jaiver
Jhon Jaiver

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The best internet cloud and you must use it

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2022

Very good, it has a wide variety of images that can be displayed in seconds with just a few clicks, connect everything in an intuitive and simple way, a wide variety of information to be able to carry out correct and functional deployments

Pluspunten

It's like a Swiss army knife, it has everything you need in one place just a few clicks of the mouse away, the experience of the platform is very easy to use for those who are just starting out or those who are already an expert.

Minpunten

I don't like your payment system, the way you invoice should have multiple options such as the use of a debit card or prepaid credit subscriptions for the use of virtual machines, just having credit cards keeps many from spending more