Sage 100

Sorteren op

• Sector: Medische praktijk
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy and clear for your bookkeeping needs

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2018

I quite like the software and would recommend. I also use Quickbooks, but Sage suits me much better.

Pluspunten

Really easy to understand and get up and running. Simple workflows and very easy to see the underlying transactions .
Adjustments and corrections are a breeze.

Minpunten

Only issue I have is with electronic file transfers for payments to my bank. Sage keeps sequential files numbers for each of the different payment types (eg. Payroll and Suppliers), but my bank requires the numbers to be sequential overall. Each time I have to adjust the file number to the proper number so my bank does not reject it.
Online support and training material is adequate, but if you need a real person support is limited - hard to get any response and often need to pay.

Ezechiel Narcisse
Ezechiel Narcisse
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

New Sage 100cloud software is great

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2022

I've been working with Sage 100cloud for the past 6 months. With my busy schedule and the number of clients I'm servicing, I don't have the time to keep track of all my business finances. Sage 100cloud is the perfect solution for me. I can track my cash in and out, see where I'm at with my payables and receivables and create reports for my accountant. I also use the supply chain module to track my suppliers and create an automated purchase order system. Sage 100cloud is a great solution for businesses that don't have time to keep up with their finances.

Pluspunten

I was looking for a new cloud-based solution to manage my accounting and finances because my old program was not able to handle my business' complicated processes, and I found Sage 100cloud. This solution helps simplify your finances by providing a single source of data for items like cash management, financial procedures and supply chain management. You can manage your entire business from anywhere on any device, so I can check my finances from my phone or tablet.

Minpunten

I haven't really had any issues with this product so far.

Elizabeth
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Easy to Use but Lacks Features

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2019

It was quickly apparent that Sage was not a good fit for my company even though it was easy to figure out and integrated with many PSAs that I was considering at the time, I just wasn't able to use the US version for what I needed.

Pluspunten

Easy to use overall. Simple to navigate, the interface is intuitive, and it is easy to reach customer service. Integrates with many PSAs.

Minpunten

Lacks basic features (such as recurring invoices and expenses) that most other options in this field offer.

This only applies to the US version of this software. The UK version appears to be much more fleshed out.

FreshBooks, QuickBooks Online en Xero

Redenen om voor Sage 100 te kiezen

Zoho Books had some quirks that I found to be frustrating.

Overgestapt van

Zoho Books

Redenen om over te stappen op Sage 100

I did not end up using Sage due to the aforementioned issues and lack of features. I went through the trial but in the end decided it wasn't a good fit.
Krystle
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

The All In One Accounting App

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2023

Pluspunten

I do a lot of financial reporting and I
find that the reporting options are excellent. I’m able to create reports quickly and easily for all accounting needs.

Minpunten

It’s a small con but the overall look of the application could be better.

Anneliese
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Sage 100c at the Non-Profit

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2019

I have used Sage for over 20 years and I am very impressed with how the system has evolved with the change in technology. As a new user it was easy to navigate and as an experienced user there is always more to explore.

Pluspunten

Sage 100c is a user friendly software that integrates the accounting software and warehouse management. The integration helps with productivity and work flow. The partner software is well designed and helps with each module.

Minpunten

The base system needs to be customized at a cost.

Teresa
  • Sector: Olie en energie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Honest

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020

I’ve been irritated with the ability to understand why something that should be easy to do has been made hard.

Pluspunten

The ability to have all 3 locations in one company but with sub accounts.

Minpunten

It is difficult to do certain things in accounts payable and accounts receivable.

Perry
Perry
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Software is good, but the cloud is not

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2019

Pluspunten

They have all the data and functionality we need, the reports are good, the speed of access is decent.

Minpunten

It is cloud based and we have to pay them every single day for the rest of our lives. We want to have our data local and this does not let us do it. Also, they are not updating the software with any new real features. They are treating it like they treated ACT, like a cash cow. No real improvments, just more money and less support.

• Sector: Detailhandel

• Klantenondersteuning

Long time user, fed up with huge price increases. Subscription based accounting with...

Beoordeeld op 3-7-2018

Back in 2005 it was the only mid level accounting system out there. Today there are just too many other options without being held hostage to price gouging.

Pluspunten

The way it can handle inventory and pick,pack ship. Used to include a great Payroll program but now that is an add on.

Minpunten

Huge price increases year after year for just the license. Then you have to hire a software programmer to even do the smallest of task. Or even more money to fix a simple data entry error.

Faris
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

My experience with sage 100

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2023

Although i wasn't in the team when they chose Sage100, but my exprience with it was smooth and secure, never had a technical error with it

Pluspunten

The various buisness fuctions, the customization, the sacalability and the interface

Minpunten

Mainly the cost, and somehow the limited cloud options

• Sector: Bouw

Sage Review

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2023

Pluspunten

It is very easy to go back & see when & what I purchased regarding my purchase orders.

Minpunten

Sometimes it kicks me out & the only way to get back in is to restart my computer.

James
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great software for a small growing business

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2020

There have been some nice improvements in the 18 years we have been using Sage 100/MAS90. It is not cheap, but gets the job done. They must continue to use customer feedback to make the right improvements to the software and not change features users heavily rely on.

Pluspunten

Customer service has been great. They do everything they can to help resolve issues. Sage’s scalability has allowed the software to grow along with our needs. 3rd Party software works best if has partnered with Sage to get updates that allow for testing prior to a new update being released.

Minpunten

It seems that along with some enhancements you get when upgrading, you may lose some functionality such as when printing travelers that now require more steps to complete. Custom reports and integrations can be costly because a Sage reseller is needed for support.

Craig

SAGE 100 is a Winner

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2021

Overall, Sage has helped with running our business and keeping everything straight - I would say my (our) experience with Sage has been a positive one.

Pluspunten

It is a very robust package of modules - each module is for a specific task - general ledger, AP, AR, Inventory, etc. Once you have your company setup you assign your staff to be responsible for one of the modules and they become the expert in the module. All modules are integrated with the other modules so there is no need to upload and run sync programs - it is all done for you.

Minpunten

Sometimes the modules are not as intuitive as other modules - I can only guess different software designers designed different modules and therefore the nuances of writing logical code differ from individual to individual. This makes more a bit of discontinuity across the modules. Somethings a module will crash due to some parameter not having a specific number or letter in the database (don't even know how that would happen!) and you cannot diagnose it yourself - you have to call customer service. It will cost you money if you don't have a CS plan and chew up at least an hour of your time. However, in fairness it does not happen too often.

Chris
  • Sector: Magazijnen/opslag

Sage 100 Review

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020

We have been able to grow our company and the suite has been able to support this with enough customization and scalability.

Pluspunten

We have been using the Sage ERP Suite for over 10 years and it has been very reliable with only a few issues along the way. In there new releases they have mitigated the issues we have run into. We have been able to customize quite a bit to make it more streamlined for our users.

Minpunten

Payroll we had some issues with and moved to another solution.

NetSuite

Redenen om over te stappen op Sage 100

Convenience and product familiarity.
Kristina

Sage 100cloud Review

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2019

Way better than peachtree older version. Have not had any issues other than it's kinda slow

Pluspunten

I like how everything is linied together kinda of like quickbooks. It's pretty simple to use and has step by step guidance

Minpunten

Its kinda slow at times. We upgraded from peachtree so it's way better than that. Honestly nothing I can say bad other than its slow

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Redenen om voor Sage 100 te kiezen

We had to change as our certificate was expired

Fits my company more
Derek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Sage 100 ERP Standard

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2017

Please consider a different ERP system before implementing Sage 100 ERP. It's not very good.

Pluspunten

This software is OK for accounting. And that is about it. Any additional modules or functionality (you are buying this as an ERP, not just Quickbooks software) has an additional cost.

Minpunten

Very difficult to administrate. Online help is next to nothing. Proprietary database (ProvideX). Sage Support is very expensive and more often than not they will tell you that they can't help with your problem and you need to talk to your Sage consultant.. Upgrading software can be quite complex if you have any customizations. Next to no innovation in the software. I recently did a version 2014 to version 2017 upgrade (they have new versions every year). The biggest feature upgrade in those 3 years? You can now resize the window and have the text "somewhat" scale. Wow, just wow.

Nichole
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

Decent Accounting Software

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2022

I’ve been using this program for 7 years in my current position. I process driver payroll and billing in a trucking and warehousing company. We use it daily in my department. Everyone seems to like it okay.

Pluspunten

I like that you can save your favorites in one spot so you can easily get to the reports and functions you use frequently.
Everything is straight forward so it’s fairly easy to train new people on this program.

Minpunten

I’ve had a lot of issues with if someone else is using the same area/module as you it doesn’t warn you it just tries to do what you want and then just force closes yours and tells you after the fact. And then you’re like what the heck where was I at in the process? So beware of that. Also connecting printers to this has been a total PITA on more than numerous occasions.

Doris
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

Great product overall

Beoordeeld op 14-5-2020

overall, it works for accounting purpose except for software technical issues from time to time.

Pluspunten

straightforward, easy to understand and coach any new comers to use the software. I have been using this software for 8 years and I have been able to do annual software upgrade myself. This tells the system upgrade, data migration and conversion is quite simple.

Minpunten

Data may disappear, detail and history under account may not agree, all applications are close but still getting error message what posting is in use etc. strange issues like could not conduct account balance recalculate.

Renee

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Proper training required

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020

The transfer to Sage 100 was very frustrating. Part of the issue that made it so frustrating was caused by the company hired to help us with the transfer.

Pluspunten

The ability to quickly change between companies is a plus for me. The inventory valuation is a big upgrade.

Minpunten

This software is not intuitive. You have to know exactly what you are looking for in order to find things. We upgraded from Sage 50 to Sage 100 so I was surprised at the learning curve. In truth, the only things that are similar between Sage 50 and Sage 100 was that Sage was in the name of both.

Joy
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Reliable Accounting Software

Remote access is seamless

Remote access is seamless

Pluspunten

It is reliable and we have used it for over over 25 years.

Minpunten

Lack of multilingual options.
Lack of flexibility with regard to output
Expensive

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Redenen om over te stappen op Sage 100

Quickbooks was had limited features.
Larry

Bill of Materials with ERP

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2020

We upgraded recently from MAS90 to Sage 100 and get kept going with few problems. Sage 100 works seamlessly with our various Windows applications. The seamless ERP integration, history and reporting features have provided valuable support for our company over the years. It was one of our best early decisions.

Pluspunten

When we started the business 20 years ago, we needed a good Bill of Materials integration with an ERP system. This software provided that. The company has grown with the software. The software easily integrates with the Microsoft Office tools.

Minpunten

There are a lot features for much larger companies that we do not use. The CRM feature is not easily integrated. It requires separate installation.

Brett
  • Sector: Lucht- en ruimtevaart

Sage 100 Cloud

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2022

Overall it's a solid product and works as it should. We are a small-medium business and came from MAS 90 to the Sage Cloud 100. Most users find it pretty easy to learn their day to day functions with very little training. Although its probably not the most popular ERP, but for most businesses you should see that it handles your accounting with ease

Pluspunten

The accounting functionality of the software is very user-friendly. The screens are modern and easy to read. We love the reporting side of the software as well. With employees working from home more now than ever before being on the cloud is huge.

Minpunten

Wish it did more manufacturing types of transactions for work orders.

Arthur
  • Sector: Kansspelen en casino's

Best Accounting Software

Beoordeeld op 1-5-2023

Pluspunten

Used Sage 100 for over 10 years across 2 different businesses. It is the best overall Accounting software that I have used. It is highly customizable and offers all of the features necessary to successfully manage all aspects of our company.

Minpunten

CRM integration would be the best addition that could be added to Sage 100. A single point of access rather than different software.

Bernard
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen

Wholesale consumer products distributor

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2017

A Sage Business Partner who knows exactly how the company's processes function is the best option for support if multiple add-in modules are used.

Pluspunten

Sage 100 Advanced ERP is fully functional for all steps in a wholesale consumer products process. The Reports Explorer allows custom detailed report writing to support general ledger balances. MAS Intelligence reporting uses an Excel BI add-in for financial reporting.

Minpunten

Standard reports require knowledge of Crystal Reports for customizing. Adding multiple third party modules such as Scanforce, Multi-Bin, etc. greatly complicates upgrades to new releases.

Grace
Grace
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

Sage 100

Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020

Over all we are very happy with the software and support received.

Over all we are very happy with the software and support received.

Pluspunten

We use Sage100 for AR, AP, invoicing, inventory and month end reporting. The software is rather easy to use and can be customize for your business needs.It is very easy to train someone to use SAGE 100. Another feature I like is that I can pull reports out into excel. Also the support given from the SAGE staff is high quality.
Good software and support overall.

Minpunten

The only con to this software is, it is slow at times.

Kathy
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Director of Finance

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2018

Master programmers and software support is available across the US. If you don't like your support group, you can easily hire another. No need to convert software solutions.

Pluspunten

This software is easily customizable at install AND it is reliable. The software updates are rarely a problem; no need to wait for other users to test and work out the bugs found in some software updates.

Minpunten

Module pricing is a little more costly than other software, but then again how much is data integrity worth?
I like to sleep at night, so it's a good investment.