MindMeister

Cloudgebaseerde tool voor mindmapping voor organisaties van elke omvang

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Awesome tool

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2020

It's been a great tool
I own licence for xmind as well as mindmiester
Xmind is more powerful
But the abilities ond an online mind mapping tool are much better for xolloboration

The ease of use
Brainstorming
Presentation

Minpunten

Rigidity ... It doesn't allow branches to be a different place unaligned

Florian
  • Sector: Milieudiensten
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Flexibility matters

Beoordeeld op 16-4-2021

Mindmeister works very well to visualize networks. Maybe a 3D-version woud be nice too?

Pluspunten

Very easy to use, mindmap automatically makes space for new items

Minpunten

missing option for cross-linking of items without an arrow
no adaptation of design of item and subitems
more detailed selection of subitems to be included into a slide

Matthias
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Beautiful but severe issues

Beoordeeld op 5-7-2019

I had to leave this software behind with my whole company after putting many hours in implementation because of 2 major bugs that were not even recognized or understood by the support team. One was a severe issue with privacy changes which is a disaster for sensitive content, the other a problem with their handling of free accounts when people just want to browse your public mindmaps. Very sad, since it is otherwise beautiful and has promising features - but for pro users who need stuff to really work it can be a huge waste of time. Disappointing the total lack of comprehension by the support staff.

Beautiful Design
amazing search
linking to points in different maps possible (the only one I know who can do that)

Minpunten

Huge banner to sign up on (paid) public maps that occupies too much space
Sorting and organizing maps quite confusing
severe issue with privacy changes which is a disaster for sensitive content
handling of free accounts when people just want to browse your public mindmaps
impossible to set privacy for several maps (or a folder) at once

Colin
  • Sector: Computernetwerken
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

MindMeister - Easy to use, powerful and flexible Mind Mapping software

Beoordeeld op 15-1-2019

If you use Mind Mapping (and you should), Mindmeister is a great tool. Users are productive from day one; additional features to embellish maps can be used after the mapping exercise to create a passable presentation. As it is a SaaS product, easy to have several people contributing to a map. Highly recommended.

Pluspunten

Very easy to use - the tool doesn't get in the way of the process; critical for mind mapping
Reorganise and rearrange maps easily - even create submaps with links back to parent
Good integrations - e.g. Microsoft Teams
Can publish maps to public library, embed on website or share as editable or view only

Minpunten

Few complaints; resizing images could be easier (tough to grab the corner!); the interface could be prettier, but I'd sooner have functionality than pretty.
Printing large maps on a single sheet or PDF is trickier than it needs to be.
Sharing process could be simpler.

César
  • Sector: Computerhardware
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The best tool to manage ideas and diagrams

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2022

In my opinion, it is one of the essential tools in every student's library, and I emphasize students because it is the public that I think can get the most out of it. It is a tool that saves time due to its simplicity and speed. An excellent program.

Pluspunten

It is a program that honors what it says, it is possibly the best concept map generator, it is a simple program to use, and the map creation tools as well as the export and collaborative work tools are incredible. The integration in various software such as Notion is an added point that makes it a much better program. The interface is good, and all creative processes are fast, which greatly helps productivity. It's great software for anyone who really cares about productivity.

Minpunten

During the time that I was testing it, I could not find any serious fault, it is a program that fulfills its objective in a great way.

Antwoord van Meister Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks so much for your review, Cesar! :D So happy to hear that you consider MindMeister an essential tool for your students. Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @mindmeister to stay up to date on new features!

Best,

The Meister Team

Luciano

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A (beautiful) Swiss army knife of mind maps

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2022

Also working in teams and collaborating with other people, this tool turns out to be really great and very efficient for mind map management. My wish would be to be able to buy it instead of having it as a subscription.

Pluspunten

MindMeister makes the process of mind mapping enjoyable, fun and creative, allowing you to reason and design processes in a very pleasant and functional environment. Responsive and well-designed interface

Minpunten

Its shortcomings are very few. What I regret the most is the impossibility to buy it as a lifetime service, without depending on subscriptions that make the expense excessive compared to the real use.

• Sector: Publiceren
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Here comes the meister

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2022

Pluspunten

I've tried several mind mapping software over the years, but none ever come close to the ease of use and advanced features packed into mind meister

Minpunten

Nothing, the free plan is a good place to start, while pricing for more advanced users, professionals and business is more than fair

Antwoord van Meister Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Wow, thanks so much for your review! :D We couldn't be happier to hear that you've had such a great experience using MindMeister. We'd love to stay in touch - please don't hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @mindmeister with any other comments, feedback or suggestions.

Thanks again, and happy mapping! :D

Ron Elius
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great tool for new Ideas road mapping

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019

Outstanding.

Pluspunten

Collaboration is an essential part of our Organization and to make sure our Ideas is properly well mapped, Mindmeister is there to help us. Gone are the ugly drawings on the whiteboard that draws unfocused and divided attention of people, now is the time where beautiful and easy mind mapping tool that draws inspiration and sparks collaborative work towards accomplishing the Organization’s goal. Design is always on-point and it communicates clearly what needs to be done strategically.

Minpunten

Of course, not all tool is perfect, it has all its own cons but as far as I can tell from my experience, I’m a satisfied user of this tool.

Sally

Map your Mind with MindMeister the BEST mapping interface on the web

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2022

I've used this software for everything from planning camping trips, foreign travel, writing projects and business management. It works for just about everything!!!

Pluspunten

I like the cost (I stay basice) and the interface is intuitive. I like being able to drag items to different parts of the map and to interconnect maps!!!

Minpunten

The free version limits the maps I can make, but paying will solve this.

Edgar
  • Sector: Musea en instituten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A professional mind mapping option cheap and online

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2021

I actually did like it. After login a quick tutorial gets you mind mapping after a few clicks and other five tutorials get you using the whole interface on the fly.

Pluspunten

Mindmeister has been around for quite a while, and as well as other mind mapping software its main goal has been making things simpler and simpler.
Professionals from any field have two things in mind: shortage of time and exporting options.
Mindmeister's evolution has gone online with in browser mind mapping app and also computer installed versions as well as mobile apps. It's new price packages are quite reasonable but you can start making up to three mind maps for free on its basic free version.

Minpunten

Exporting options are only available through paid accouts, have that in mind in case you are considering testing it out first.

Dimitri
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Turn ideas into action! Connect mind maps with task management

Beoordeeld op 21-9-2019

It leaves only one question open: How can anybody work efficiently without these two fantastic applications??

Pluspunten

Think about it: For the first time ever, Mindmapping and Task Management are perfectly connected with each other! And both applications are uniting simplicity and efficiency in such a great way that you really want to work with them every day. No matter, whether you do brainstorming in a meeting, or need to sort your thoughts for to launch a new product, starting a new marketing campaign, ordering your competitive data or just simply make notes about a class you are intending, there is only one perfect tool you can easily use for everything: MindMeister.
MindMeister is not only a stoning beautiful and absolutely intuitive application, but it super effective and supporting your efficienc by directly creating tasks and assigning them to individual persons.
In case somebody missed the meeting, or you need to replay how the mindmap got built, simply click on the replay button and it gets constructed again right in front of your eyes.
Generate impressive powerpoint presentations with a click of a mouse button or manually in just seconds.
Collaborate interactive online on the same maps in real-time. Build knowledge bases by connecting mindmaps with each other.
You will never forget anything anymore because you will find any information easily again in one of your mindmaps.
On top of everyhting, MindMeister has a number of templates integrated for the majority of your needs, like SWOT analysis, decision matrix, homework planning, exam preparation, lesson and many more.

Minpunten

Nothing. MindMeister in combination with MeisterTask is the only right tools you will ever need for an efficient task and project management.

Ellen
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Great Educational Tool

Beoordeeld op 3-2-2020

I often colloborate with university colleagues to write grants. We have used the program to model teaching and learning frameworks and to delegate project tasks. It is easy to use and the export features allow us to incorporate graphics into proposals.

Pluspunten

What I love most about Mindmeister is the ability to collaborate with others on maps. I use it with colleagues to model, plan, and brainstorm. I also use it with my college students, who are pre-service teachers. When I assign a collaborative brainstorming activity, I can view the timeline to see when students contributed to the map. (This feature also allows you to revert to an earlier version of the map.) There are a multitude of educational uses of Mindmeister -- lesson planning, summarizing ideas, examining cause and effect, analyzing literature, detailing the steps in a process, and vocabulary study -- to name a few! Mindmeister has become an essential tool for teaching and learning.

Minpunten

My students sometimes have problems retireving maps - especially if they have started a map and only worked on it for a few minutes.

Brennan
  • Sector: Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Helped me sort my brain's information overflow.

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2021

Imagine you think like a computer, so organizing tasking into the base components and carrying them out is a great way to work, but what happens when your brain doesn't have multithreading capabilities and limited RAM? You start to lose things. Tasks, ideas, goals can get lost in the shuffle. With a well put together mind map you can keep running your brain the way it works while keeping organized track of all of your different projects on your mind map! It's truly fantastic. I recently used the service to map what I do in my current role at my job and it allowed me to feel confident in all of the places I have knowledge that I would have otherwise not remembered on the spot while writing my resume, cover letters, or even talking about myself. A wonderful way to keep your thoughts in order, and if you keep your maps to a specific goal, you can keep unwanted information from filling up your limited thought space!

Pluspunten

The ability to really pour out the tiniest detail of your brain / task into a coherent way.

Minpunten

If you get expansive with your ideas, it can be hard to see with the limited font sizes and whatnot, but with a simple click and scroll wheel you can fix that problem...

Antwoord van Meister Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Dear Brennan, thank you so much for reaching out and taking the time to write such an extensive review! We're thrilled to hear that MindMeister has been such a useful tool for bringing organization to your thoughts!

I feel the same way... visualizing my responsibilities via interconnected nodes is a great way to make my work and personal life manageable.

We'd love to hear more from you and learn how you use MindMeister... Feel free to reach out to us on Twitter at @MindMeister. And be sure to check out the Meister Academy at training.mindmeister.com.

Thanks again!
-Andrew

Carlin
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great Mindmapping tool

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2021

Pluspunten

MindMeister is a fantastic MindMapping tool. Very useful for brainstorming new ideas.

Minpunten

The free tool does not come with the ability to upload images.

Hi Carlin,
Thank you for your review. Our free plan is add-free and offers the option of creating up to three maps. Developing and maintaining our website and apps is however costy and at the moment it is not viable to provide all features for free, we hope for your understanding.
We however appreciate your feedback.

Have a great day,
Your MeisterTeam

Janet
  • Sector: E-learning

Helps me be creative

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2020

I design my own courses, and I use Mindmeister to help me outline and think through my course organization. At first I was not sure that it was worth the money. Because it was almost time for renewal, I decided to begin a new project and outline it by hand.

WIthin a day I realized that Mindmeister was definitely something that helped a lot. Not only can I move ideas around very easily, but I can also see my projects differently simply due to the ability to color similar ideas with the same color, and connect them to each other. Being able to move a chain of ideas without having to erase and start over was huge too. I realized that Mindmeister had been making a huge difference.

Pluspunten

I like the visual aspect of creating an organized plan.

Minpunten

I would liked to have an actual list of different short tutorials.

Kimber
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Intuitive, pleasing to use, and has all organizational features you could ever need.

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2020

Pluspunten

What I like the most about mindmeister is the ability to organize and customize how I organize on a very pleasing to look at platform. Everything is very seamless, easy to use, and even fun to use.

Minpunten

I wish I could get rid of the advertising on my screen to upgrade to premium, I wish mindmeister was more user friendly for free users who aren't apart of a big company or anything, and I wish they had a desktop app.

Avril
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Mind Mapping with Ease

Beoordeeld op 8-1-2020

Very happy and easy to share whil collaborating.

Pluspunten

This tool is very intuitive and user friendly. Even if you get stumped its fairly easy to look at pictures of an icon and figure out what it does.
I also like the integrations so you can attach files, documents etc. to support an idea

Minpunten

The only aspect I was disappointed is in a less that 17" screne you may not be able to visualize an entire mindmap.

ClickUp

Redenen om over te stappen op MindMeister

The ease and comfort.
Stefan
  • Sector: Research

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Just started and I love it!

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2020

I honestly just started. I am studying Cognitive Science and I see mapping the things as a great, effective and useful thing to do. Its almost like a quasi-language of mind. I really like the simplicity of the platform design and all different features. I miss the things which I have described in "Cons" part of the review. But I see all of this as highly professional. Possibility to write this review to you and the lean design of this whole process is really good.

Pluspunten

Creating MindMaps, or any kind of maps.
- shareable
- easy to store
- easy to edit
- simple solution for visualizing ideas
- almost as flexible as having a marker in my hand
- ability to reference ideas to other materials, content and other people

Minpunten

The "Get started" manual had some bugs, and I couldn't get further in the instructions.
Too small icons. I had a problem to see them, I miss the ability to enlarge them or readjust them according to my needs.
The flexibility of the map could is good, but could be better. 3D could be too complicated, but what about making a layers? Each layer could be for example partly transparent.

Mathura.MOHAN
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

TRANSCENDING the TEXTS

Beoordeeld op 11-5-2021

as far as we know WORDING is the best available communication method, mind Mapping transcends it .
Expressing through words has lingual limitations ,Every word uttered is the beginning of distortion of TRUTH.
Mind Meister helps humanity to next level of communication "a picture is ....."

EXTEND THE FREE VERSON FOR NEXT MODULES TOO

EASE, WOW ,FREE

Minpunten

we need webinars or presentation of best usage of MMeister by entrepreneurs, public speaking, presentation etc

Prezi

Redenen om over te stappen op MindMeister

yet to try others
  • Sector: Online media
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Outstanding product but bad support

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2021

Pluspunten

Great to quickly get an overview of complex projects. This tool is the best out there.

Minpunten

Support is a big problem. I had to fix a subscription issue but I am waiting for a response now for more than 6 days. I would really opt for a chat button like all major companies have. IF this is not fixed soon I will start using an alternative. Support is important to me.

MindManager en Miro
Moiz
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

MindMiester a fantastic tool for Mindmapping

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2021

I use it for customer task tracking, employee tracking and project tracking. It is an all in one tool, works perfect.

Pluspunten

I love the ease of use, seamless interface. It supports extremely large mindmaps which are the kinds I eventually end up making. My productivity and project tracking both have improved using MindMeister.

Minpunten

Actually it has sufficed my purpose so far. I am using free version, so can't complain

Over 4 years of use

Beoordeeld op 23-1-2020

Pluspunten

The versatility and creativity and style options are what keep me coming back. I can outline books, storylines, blog posts, brainstorm content, prepare character outlines. It's truly enjoyable to use the program.

Minpunten

I dislike that I do not have other format choices for exporting on the basic plan. I would like the option to export a mind map in 1 format of my choosing versus being restricted to the format type.

Alka
  • Sector: Bankwezen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

No More Chaos

Beoordeeld op 27-1-2020

Project and Program Management

Pluspunten

this help me stay organized and eliminates panic, since I can see on ONE PAGE all of the key tasks for my team, NEATLY ORGANIZED by Topic, Resource or subject area

Minpunten

Having to reformat all child tasks under each group. Would like to have a default task template set up or child tasks should inherit template same as the parent

Stefan Eugen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

An invaluable tool

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2021

Pluspunten

Great interface, easy to use, instant synchronization.

Minpunten

I use it as todo/note organizer, grouping them by subject and specific to my usage I would have liked to have metadata that can be attached to items (date, priority, ...) and then having the possibility of sorting items on the same level by that metadata.

Ashok
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Best mind mapping tool

Beoordeeld op 6-11-2021

Pluspunten

Mind Meister is the best mind mapping tool, Good Interface, Easy to use, Clean Ui. It has several customization while developing an mind map such the colors, how an topic should be and more. Attachment part has fution to add images and videos. The slideshow function is awesome.

Minpunten

Mind Meister is little costlier. You won't be able to change an template type once you have created it. In such case you need to recreate in an new template.